Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73032 Aug 23, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text> lol the hebree cultured tribes like igbo,fulani and etc are those tribes brought. You can google that and find that out. Some AA must made you feel jealous or something to say that. How would all Israelites and Egyptian being in Africa forfill the scattered to the 4 corner prophecy. Do a google search on tribes brought to the America and get back to me. You didnt even go in detail about your claim so we can feed a lie down
See what I mean if aa knew their ish they would know that the Fulani are not hebrew but are a mix race of assyrian and Egyptian people's, hence not all tribes brought to the west were hebrew. A lot were Semitic but not all hebrew the igbo on the other hand is a different story. And please I need not be jealous for I am Israel like my brothers.
NorteMemnon

United States

#73033 Aug 23, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guinea west africans or coastal west africans and other Semitic hebrews scattered across the continent.. Unlike African Americans that take pride watering their heritage by mixing with yaphetic Gentiles I.e Europeans, the African hebrews tend to keep thier bloodline pure and foreign mixes are mainly of the Hamitic Egyptian and cushite stock but that's okay because it is said an Egyptian may enter the congregation of The Lord after a certain generation but the Gentiles will never. So yeah you may look hebrew but if the mother is not Semitic- Hamitic hebrew woman you are no more as the Samaritans ones where.
Take pride in mixing?since when rape was taking pride? yea its a few now who do it but so in south africa and other parts. What do you feel about the Lemba? How do you think David got ruddy? Wasnt Ruth a japhite? Ephraim had mixed himself amongst the people yet he still under the covenant. Judah had kids with Canaanite women and still his lines good. David grandmother a canaanite and still his lines good. You tryna couch personal feeling about us with the bible. I dont think you even realize it. Ask yourself how did you feel about AAs before you even went back into hebrew culture consciously.
7New Earth7

UK

#73034 Aug 23, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear u, I'm still trying to work this one out given the fact that we are mostly our mothers DNA and even Moses was look down upon for not marrying a hebrew woman..
Its martrilineal I have every fact for that! ALL west Africa was matrilineal! All over was like that worldwide!
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#73035 Aug 23, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean if aa knew their ish they would know that the Fulani are not hebrew but are arth C mix race of assyrian and Egyptian people's, hence not all tribes brought to the west were hebrew. A lot were Semitic but not all hebrew the igbo on the other hand is a different story. And please I need not be jealous for I am Israel like my brothers.
igbo where dropped off in Virginia and dispersed with other tribes. Igbo and Ashanti tribes also in haiti and jamaica also to the Big Easy New Orleans one of the main tribes brought on there and mandika from there dispersed thru the south. Its some more but im rusty righte now. I will admit i dont know all the tribes of hebree background so why dont you educate me on em real quick and imma see do they come up in out slave ports. We fina hold court

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73036 Aug 23, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text>Take pride in mixing?since when rape was taking pride? yea its a few now who do it but so in south africa and other parts. What do you feel about the Lemba? How do you think David got ruddy? Wasnt Ruth a japhite? Ephraim had mixed himself amongst the people yet he still under the covenant. Judah had kids with Canaanite women and still his lines good. David grandmother a canaanite and still his lines good. You tryna couch personal feeling about us with the bible. I dont think you even realize it. Ask yourself how did you feel about AAs before you even went back into hebrew culture consciously.
The lemba a are atleast close to being pure because lembas predominantly marry lembas hence the genes are in circulation, the rudy colour of David is a colour still dominant among the hebrew africans today no matter how dark or light the outer shade the rudy colour peeps through. Ancient Semites where described from being mostly yellow to dark rudy this is the colour of Shem. God frowned upon the mixing of hebrew men and Canaanite women which is why the hebrews inherited some of the the curses that he had saved for the Canaanite but it shall come to pass and thier descendants will return in the lords congregation.. And really I'm not crouching ish about anybody I'm just stateing the fact that aa are a mixed bunch.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73037 Aug 23, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text>igbo where dropped off in Virginia and dispersed with other tribes. Igbo and Ashanti tribes also in haiti and jamaica also to the Big Easy New Orleans one of the main tribes brought on there and mandika from there dispersed thru the south. Its some more but im rusty righte now. I will admit i dont know all the tribes of hebree background so why dont you educate me on em real quick and imma see do they come up in out slave ports. We fina hold court
I'm not sure which tribes were sent to the west altogether but if u send me the names of which tribes u think they were I will definitely reveal their status and identities to u.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73038 Aug 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its martrilineal I have every fact for that! ALL west Africa was matrilineal! All over was like that worldwide!
Well there we go thanks for clearing that up, it only makes sense it is so..
7New Earth7

UK

#73039 Aug 23, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is shiesty..he wasn't a good guy and his teachings were crooked as the roads to Rome!! Paul is your false apostle spoke of in Revelation ch 2
Phaed, I want you to pay attention. Infact I know how to make u pay attention.

I'm glad u opsted that link cos I've been looking for the NT flaws long time!

Ok see, I am still reading the link I just saw it and I have read half way tru it and about to finish so I'm already aware of what the critisism is all about!; so let's take it easy! If u have been reading my posts since I joined this thread, ull notice I usually say that I am WATCHING to see who is evolveing, and that I am a MASTER so until anyone evolves I won't disclose my BIG DATA!

Ok firstly just for me to tune you; a gew questions for u!

1. Were AAs aware that one could communicate to God (NOT via prayers) thru visions, not just by seeing the future, rather by REAL-TIME TALKING/CONVO, just like in OT times when prophets hear from GOd and receive SPECIFIC instructions?

2. If u knew then how wide spread is the practise?

3.If u didn't then I assume u people HEAVILY rely on the TORAH (which is popularly know about AAs followers of YAH)..., so to prove you understand it, briefly explain how it works as if u are teaching a layman.

Once u answer these questions ill be able to know how I should explain Paul's case for you, meaning we need to b on the same frequency first.
NorteMemnon

United States

#73040 Aug 23, 2013
Its funny you mentioned the Canaan mixing which inbeded the slave clause in out contract. This reason I believ the Slave Coast was Kingdom of Juda (Ouida Benin) although others of the 12 tribes was caught up. You see the only time any from West Africa went through Hard Bondage besides Egypt was us in Americas. Now you all have went through some curse after we left but never Hard Bondage unless it was Brew on Brew.
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The lemba a are atleast close to being pure because lembas predominantly marry lembas hence the genes are in circulation, the rudy colour of David is a colour still dominant among the hebrew africans today no matter how dark or light the outer shade the rudy colour peeps through. Ancient Semites where described from being mostly yellow to dark rudy this is the colour of Shem. God frowned upon the mixing of hebrew men and Canaanite women which is why the hebrews inherited some of the the curses that he had saved for the Canaanite but it shall come to pass and thier descendants will return in the lords congregation.. And really I'm not crouching ish about anybody I'm just stateing the fact that aa are a mixed bunch.
7New Earth7

UK

#73041 Aug 23, 2013
You see here: http://www.google.com/search... ?

When one 'resurrects' from THE FALL, they will be VIR-JINNS! JINNS!

See, after all the EPIC medeival wars, even muslim scholars LOST the true meaning of VIR-JINN!!!!!!

Because whites turned it into a sex thing, arabic scholars followed suit, but all are wrong!

The resurrection is to JINN-HOOD!
NorteMemnon

United States

#73042 Aug 23, 2013
Well he did say he will seperate the wheat from the tare and did look down on mingling. Not all AAs are mixed but I am. If so ill accept my fate amongst the flock and imma still help the cause and die for it. Ill just get readopted.
7New Earth7

UK

#73043 Aug 23, 2013
PHaed, mind you apostle means chosen! But answer my questions first before I finish up.
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#73044 Aug 23, 2013
In fact, three large regions of Atlantic Africa were the major contributors to the slave trade: Upper Guinea, including the modern countries of Senegal, Mali, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia; Lower Guinea, including the southern portions of Eastern Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria; and West Central Africa, which encompassed mostly the western portions of the Democratic Republic of Congo and Angola. In all, these regions made up only about 15 percent of Africa's total area, all on the Atlantic side of the continent.

The real contribution of the results provided by DNA is that they connect an African American living in, say, Boston or New Orleans with an African who identifies himself by a name -- say, Asante or Wolof -- and who lives in Ghana or Senegal. The African American who shares genetic sequences with that person can link himself to that modern ethnic group. By matching genetic anomalies in an African American and an African, one can establish that these two individuals had common ancestors two centuries ago.

http://mobile.theroot.com/articles/culture/20...
7New Earth7

UK

#73045 Aug 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
thru this god son you get all the Babylonian rituals an religion,everything associated with Babylon is in a god son,
CAUGHT YA!!!!!!!!

You don't accept the TRINITY!!!! Therefore what was mentioned in the book of Daniel about the "PURE GODS of our ANCESTORS" is about many divine beings/angels/spirits/jinns/go ds, NOT the trinity!!!!!!!!!

I have been researching abouit history for many years and I have read about when the mofo whites started the TRINITY propaganda!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that u AAs read a lot, UNLIKE the LAZY Africans who live in africa and act like zombies!!!!! They are always reacting and get defensive once you mention that the trinity ios a false teaching!!!!!

So now I'm gona use this opportunity to reveal what I have know long time to them NOT you!!!!!

See excerpt: "The doctrine of the Trinity, considered the core of Christian theology by Trinitarians, is the result of continuous exploration by the church of the biblical data, thrashed out in debate and treatises, eventually formulated at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD in a way they believe is consistent with the biblical witness, and further refined in later councils and writings.[1] The most widely recognized Biblical foundations for the doctrine's formulation are in the Gospel of John.[1]

Nontrinitarianism is any of several Christian beliefs that reject the Trinitarian doctrine that God is three distinct persons in one being. Modern nontrinitarian groups views differ widely on the nature of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit." http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chr...
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#73046 Aug 24, 2013
SENEGAMBIA: Wolof, Mandingo, Malinke, Bambara, Balante, Serer, Fula, Tucolor
SIERRA LEONE: Temne, Mende, Kisi, Goree, Kru.
WINDWARD COAST (including Liberia): Baoule, Vai, Bassa, Grebo.
GOLD COAST: Ewe, Ga, Fante, Ashante, Twi, Brong
BIGHT OF BENIN & BIGHT OF BIAFRA combined: Yor Dahomean (Fon), Edo-Bini, Allada, Efik, Lbibio, Ljaw (Calabar)
CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST AFRICA: BaKongo, MaLimbo BaLimbe, BaDongo, Luba, Loanga, Ovimbundu, Cab Imbangala, Mbundu, BaNdulunda
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73047 Aug 24, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guinea west africans or coastal west africans and other Semitic hebrews scattered across the continent.. Unlike African Americans that take pride watering their heritage by mixing with yaphetic Gentiles I.e Europeans, the African hebrews tend to keep thier bloodline pure and foreign mixes are mainly of the Hamitic Egyptian and cushite stock but that's okay because it is said an Egyptian may enter the congregation of The Lord after a certain generation but the Gentiles will never. So yeah you may look hebrew but if the mother is not Semitic- Hamitic hebrew woman you are no more as the Samaritans ones where.
What a load of cr*p! Africans ARE NOT SEMITES! Only Middle Eastern people were ever Semites! Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA especially West Africans! You all a bunch of fakes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73048 Aug 24, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean if aa knew their ish they would know that the Fulani are not hebrew but are a mix race of assyrian and Egyptian people's, hence not all tribes brought to the west were hebrew. A lot were Semitic but not all hebrew the igbo on the other hand is a different story. And please I need not be jealous for I am Israel like my brothers.
None of you have the right DNA! All a bunch of idiots! Hebrews lived in the Middle East! Hebrews were Semites who carried Haplogroup J which NONE OF YOU IDIOTS HAVE!!!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73049 Aug 24, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
Well he did say he will seperate the wheat from the tare and did look down on mingling. Not all AAs are mixed but I am. If so ill accept my fate amongst the flock and imma still help the cause and die for it. Ill just get readopted.
Just because one is mixed doesn't mean he can't be a Jew (follower of the teachings of Moses) and being a descendant of Abraham means his blessings still flows in the veins somehow and the good deeds will not go unrewarded if one marries into the hebrew community there is no harm done as far Israels blessing is concerned.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73050 Aug 24, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because one is mixed doesn't mean he can't be a Jew (follower of the teachings of Moses) and being a descendant of Abraham means his blessings still flows in the veins somehow and the good deeds will not go unrewarded if one marries into the hebrew community there is no harm done as far Israels blessing is concerned.
Um...sorry no Abrahams blood flows in your veins sorry! More like West African blood!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73051 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>None of you have the right DNA! All a bunch of idiots! Hebrews lived in the Middle East! Hebrews were Semites who carried Haplogroup J which NONE OF YOU IDIOTS HAVE!!!!
Dude you are the idiot, haplogroup j is a white Turkish haplogroup this was not the founder of Abraham and the early Semites this marker is abundant among Arab people's because Arabs are primarily of the Caucasian Turkish stock mixed with the few remaining REAL Semites (particularly persians) that were left during the Ottoman Empire. Ask yor self how can Ashkenazi (yaphet) have an authentic hebrew(Shem) haplogroup shit don't make sense, my aim is not steer up controversy the world is doing that without my help and I'm not trying to replace west africans with contemporary Arabs of today but the truth is the truth and west africans like a lot of other africans are Semitic asiatics in origin.

I see u are South African of what tribe or ethnic group are u from if u don't mind me asking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,221,196
I Googled Logos City, it's a Dump 12 min Jax 9
5 Reasons I dislike Blacks 16 min Tae Yang 6
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 17 min DerekJ 2,212
5 Reasons "Non-Blacks" Are Most Active on Black... 18 min trish_b 56
African Americans do NOT practice group economi... 20 min Johnny 1
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 23 min INFIDEL 650
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Gmoney 32,948
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 35 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 165
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 53 min Big Knob 118
Whats the best age for white females take black... 1 hr hackney 56
More from around the web