Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73057 Aug 24, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are modern migrants to those regions and they are NOT natives to those northern regions. They don't even exist anymore cause the 1) there were so few of them who landed there post Ottoman times and 2) the cold harsh low uv radiation climate was not suited for them since those were never their native lands.
BS!!!!!!!!!!

They've been there at least since the time of JASON!!!

At least TWO Russians have written books on the subject. ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THE FORUM THAT YOU KNOW RUSSIAN HISTORY BETTER THAN THE RUSSIANS THEMSELVES??? HUH???

Location hidden

#73058 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That supposed ancient cartoon came from Ur in the Chaldeans, Abrahams homeland!
Yeah RIGHT!!!

And you and the rest of your 2 million character names are the Easter BUNNY & SANTA CLAUS, TOO, RIGHT??? LOL!!!

Location hidden

#73059 Aug 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you can tell me who exactly is 'pure abrahamic stock', and how you came to your conclusion???
**waiting......
Excellent come back question!

Location hidden

#73060 Aug 24, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guinea west africans or coastal west africans and other Semitic hebrews scattered across the continent.. Unlike African Americans that take pride watering their heritage by mixing with yaphetic Gentiles I.e Europeans, the African hebrews tend to keep thier bloodline pure and foreign mixes are mainly of the Hamitic Egyptian and cushite stock but that's okay because it is said an Egyptian may enter the congregation of The Lord after a certain generation but the Gentiles will never. So yeah you may look hebrew but if the mother is not Semitic- Hamitic hebrew woman you are no more as the Samaritans ones where.
Well, YOU'D BETTER CONDEMN EVERY MALE ANCESTOR WHO HAS EVER CAVORTED WITH A GENTILE OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN WOMEN, HUH??? WHY??? BECAUSE I SEE SO-CALLED PURE BLOODED BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN RELATIONSHIPS & MARRIAGES (watering their heritage by mixing with yaphetic Gentiles), AND THEIR WATERED DOWN (JUST BORROWING YOUR TERMINOLOGY) OFFSPRING. YOU CAN SEE THEM IN THE MOTHER LAND (ANY NATION THE BLOODLINES EXIST), THE USA AND ALL OF EUROPE! SO DON'T JUST PIN THAT LIE/LABEL THESE AAs ALONE.

Location hidden

#73061 Aug 24, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What up. Hebrew lineage is paternal, just thought Id let ya know.
anyway stick around. Lets rap a bit.
VERY PROFESSORIAL COMMENTARY!!!

You would think THEY'D KNOW THAT MUCH BEFORE BLABBERING SUCH NONSENSE...

After all of the MIGRATIONS and the MARRYING of FOREIGN WOMEN...you'd think they'd have some sort of CLUE. At leat YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD...HUH???

Location hidden

#73062 Aug 24, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text> lol the hebree cultured tribes like igbo,fulani and etc are those tribes brought. You can google that and find that out. Some AA must made you feel jealous or something to say that. How would all Israelites and Egyptian being in Africa forfill the scattered to the 4 corner prophecy. Do a google search on tribes brought to the America and get back to me. You didnt even go in detail about your claim so we can feed a lie down
Some of the dudes/chicks would do well writing religious comedy huh??? LOL!!!

Location hidden

#73063 Aug 24, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
SENEGAMBIA: Wolof, Mandingo, Malinke, Bambara, Balante, Serer, Fula, Tucolor
SIERRA LEONE: Temne, Mende, Kisi, Goree, Kru.
WINDWARD COAST (including Liberia): Baoule, Vai, Bassa, Grebo.
GOLD COAST: Ewe, Ga, Fante, Ashante, Twi, Brong
BIGHT OF BENIN & BIGHT OF BIAFRA combined: Yor Dahomean (Fon), Edo-Bini, Allada, Efik, Lbibio, Ljaw (Calabar)
CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST AFRICA: BaKongo, MaLimbo BaLimbe, BaDongo, Luba, Loanga, Ovimbundu, Cab Imbangala, Mbundu, BaNdulunda
I wandered if anyone was PAYING ATTENTION!!!

You are RIGHT ON POINT (SCY)...

Location hidden

#73064 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...sorry no Abrahams blood flows in your veins sorry! More like West African blood!
1.You ARE JAPHETITE...TURKIC IN ORIGIN!!! YOURS INVADED FROM THE NORTH. IT'S BIBLICAL-LY & SECULAR-LY/HISTORICALLY RECORDED!!!

FACE THE FACTS AND STOP ALL OF YOUR SHENANIGANS...BECAUSE IT AIN'T WORKING GENTILE!!!

Location hidden

#73065 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...sorry no Abrahams blood flows in your veins sorry! More like West African blood!
2.Why are you here daily BOMBARDING AN AFRICAN FORUM WITH ALL OF YOUR NONSENSE???

AND HAVING MORE POST THAN AFRICAN DESCENDED PEOPLES???

You need to sit on the sidelines and observe, then only then MIGHT YOU LEARN SOMETHING!!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#73066 Aug 24, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
SENEGAMBIA: Wolof, Mandingo, Malinke, Bambara, Balante, Serer, Fula, Tucolor
SIERRA LEONE: Temne, Mende, Kisi, Goree, Kru.
These tribes above are moorish people and are under the Mande or Mende flag (note Mende similar to Medes, Persian maybe?? Or perhaps derived from the ancient Egyptian Capitol of mendes) the Mandes such as the Wolof, Mandingo and other berberish tribes ounces occupied Europe and where known as the moors, these tribes are a mix of ishmaelites and hebrews from the tribe of dan! Along with cushite, egyptian peoples. Their inheritance is Islam and where the cheif proprietors of Islam in west Africa.. Some writers have linked the moors with Moabites but I find little evidence to support that.

I will get back at u about the rest in a minute..
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73067 Aug 24, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
Sorry i failed to quote appropriately ..
U are excluding the fact that abraham was part sumerian, little is known about the sumerian people buts its been established that they are a nome semitic people. so how do you know abraham didnt possess a seperate haplogoup from the rest. infact i recall a CUSHITE king known as nimrod settled in this area way before the bible took accounts of any semitic civilisation advancing there.
No Abraham was a Semite man. According to the Book of Jubilees,Ur the town Abraham came from, was founded by Ur son of Kesed the off spring of Arphaxad. Nimrod doesnt exist according to the ancient Mesopotamian Kings List. Some say he was Gilamesh, but no one really knows! The Akkadians were Semites carrying Haplogroup J so its more than likely that Abraham was Haplogroup J. DNA was taken from ancient Phoenicians. They were carriers of Haplogroup J2. Their ancestors were the Canaanites/Israelites so its very likely they also carried Haplogroup J2.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#73068 Aug 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
2.Why are you here daily BOMBARDING AN AFRICAN FORUM WITH ALL OF YOUR NONSENSE???
AND HAVING MORE POST THAN AFRICAN DESCENDED PEOPLES???
You need to sit on the sidelines and observe, then only then MIGHT YOU LEARN SOMETHING!!!
Um...nope I dont like people stealing the Jewish history! Ashkenazi are REAL JEWS who originated from Israel according to the majority of scientists!
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#73069 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im a mixed race Jew. The Semite Akkadians originated from Anatolia and went to Mesopotamia carrying Haplogroup J. Abraham according to the bible originated in Ur in the Chaldeans (Mesopotamia) The Arabs get their J from the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers who also went into Europe/Arabian Peninsula and North Africa. The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are originally from Israel according to the majority of respected scientists. DNA testing has already been done on West Africans. None of them are Eurasian or carry Haplogroup J!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Whend exactly did your for parents start circumscising? 6Th century AD? lmao

Location hidden

#73070 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...nope I dont like people stealing the Jewish history! Ashkenazi are REAL JEWS who originated from Israel according to the majority of scientists!
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

YOU "J HAPLOTYPE," IS ANATOLIAN (TURKIC) FROM THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

1.You ARE JAPHETITE...TURKIC IN ORIGIN!!! YOURS INVADED FROM THE NORTH. IT'S BIBLICAL-LY & SECULAR-LY/HISTORICALLY RECORDED!!!

FACE THE FACTS AND STOP ALL OF YOUR SHENANIGANS...BECAUSE IT AIN'T WORKING GENTILE!!!
NorteMemnon

United States

#73071 Aug 24, 2013
Who named Sudan? It was once Nubia right so a differeny clan had to rise uo and change it or did the nubians decide to renew themselves? Idk? Have anybody else heard Osiris is Nimrod? Ive heard some people say Sudan was the tribe of Dan but also heard Danes are too.
gms

San Diego, CA

#73072 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...nope I dont like people stealing the Jewish history! Ashkenazi are REAL JEWS who originated from Israel according to the majority of scientists!
African Ae I remember you quoted the quran when it said jesus looked ruddy and you said that you and a billion muslims believe in that but in the bible it said he had skin burnt brass so it is clear you don't believe in the bible.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73073 Aug 24, 2013
It dont matter about black or white, it matter about that New covenant that was given to the Hebrews that ran into africa AN THE PROMISE THE CREATOR made to our forefathers how we would be chastised for awhile an then brought back into our heritage,an that we would KNOW the CREATOR,an WORSHIP only HIM,see us Hebrews that see the word , an how the CREATOR will was Fore filled with the curses on us true Hebrews, ok let me show you NEW Hebrews on here the New Covenant we are under THATS RIGHT!! the NEW covenant! Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: OK THIS WAS TOLD us running into africa by way of Egypt,,LOOK LOOK,Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK SEE THIS NEW Isnt the sacrifice covenant,the RETURNS from Babylon was under that old covenant 539BC till 332BC,OK this new covenant is this, look look Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.SEE we dont need nothing but to know that we the Hebrews, an Call on CREATOR,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73074 Aug 24, 2013
The ancient Mesopotamians,, needed a way to control the water. The inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia used a complex series of dikes, canals, dams, and other irrigation techniques, to provide a consistent supply of water to their city's, the Ancient aqueducts in the 7th century BCE that the Assyrians built , they didn't use they peoples the Assyrians to do the work, that would have caused a REBELLION,amongst its citizens ,an then they wouldn't have wanted to join the army! so the Assyrians used conquered peoples to do the extensive work the complex series of dikes, canals, dams, and other irrigation techniques, that they used to bring water to far off places! thru mountains, WE HAD A MIRACLE ASSOCIATED with us an WATER,when we came thru Red SEA with Moses, then when JOSHUA Joshua 3:16;That the waters which came down from above stood and rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zaretan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.Joshua 4:7;Then ye shall answer them, That the waters of Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it passed over Jordan, the waters of Jordan were cut off: and these stones shall be for a memorial unto the children of Israel for ever.ok we could move Water ok
they Needed slaves to! every time we do wrong they the ENEMY make slaves out of us!didnt this country cut they free workers go? in a time of WAR? CIVIL WAR? yes, well they did our peoples the same Assyria did when Babylon came at them Assyrians we was just used for labor, why its the same game over an over!OK CHECK THIS THEY MADE US SING SONGS LIKE WE DID ON PLANTATION an thur out our history, we famous for singing songs now an they our enemy made singing Black culture but its the same thing Babylon done to us,Psalm 137:1;By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.Psalm 137:2;We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.Psalm 137:3;For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.Psalm 137:4;How shall we sing the LORD'S song in a strange land?Psalm 137:5;If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.Psalm 137:6 ;If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy,Psalm 137:7;Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#73075 Aug 24, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
Who named Sudan? It was once Nubia right so a differeny clan had to rise uo and change it or did the nubians decide to renew themselves? Idk? Have anybody else heard Osiris is Nimrod? Ive heard some people say Sudan was the tribe of Dan but also heard Danes are too.
more than likely upper egypt was not Dan but Judah and epharim.

Just my opinion anyway.

Happy Sabath BTW
Slave Coast Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#73076 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No Abraham was a Semite man. According to the Book of Jubilees,Ur the town Abraham came from, was founded by Ur son of Kesed the off spring of Arphaxad. Nimrod doesnt exist according to the ancient Mesopotamian Kings List. Some say he was Gilamesh, but no one really knows! The Akkadians were Semites carrying Haplogroup J so its more than likely that Abraham was Haplogroup J. DNA was taken from ancient Phoenicians. They were carriers of Haplogroup J2. Their ancestors were the Canaanites/Israelites so its very likely they also carried Haplogroup J2.
Exodus 20:8 KJV
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min VetnorsGate 1,508,473
White men are the solution for the single black... 33 min Facts 128
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 46 min Mr oH 39
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 49 min Facts 146
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 2 hr Dan Snow 70
Robots....The New Immigrants? 2 hr Redefined 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 2,010
fake hate crime again. 3 hr Mick 19
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 5 hr Marcus Washington 27