Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#72995 Aug 23, 2013
You african Americans are not the real hebrew Israelites, the real hebrew Israelites are still in Africa along with the black Egyptians, cushites, assyrians, Canaanites and such. You might have some hebrew isrealites blood form slavery primarily from the nigerian and Ghanaian stock but your blood isn't pure abrahamic stock, you are just an offshoot of the Israelites and nothing more. If anything you are modern day Samaritan types not hebrew!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72996 Aug 23, 2013
thru this god son you get all the Babylonian rituals an religion,everything associated with Babylon is in a god son,
Chlo

Charlotte, NC

#72997 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Do the Samaritans look like Ethiopians? Um... NO! The majority of Ashkenazi Jews originated in Israel before moving to the Khazarian Empire! The majority of respected scientists say that Ashkenazi Jews are REAL JEWS originating from ancient Israel.
THE BIBLE SAYS that the Israelites LOOKED LIKE the Ethiopians!! So since the Samaritans don't look like the Ethiopians then that should tell you something...... The Ashkenazi Jewz originated in the Khazarian Empire! Ashkenaz and his people NEVER lived in Israel. The Jews lived in the land where Ashkenaz lived in and that was NOT Israel!
Chlo

Charlotte, NC

#72998 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You get real red soil. We have it in SA.
Go google red soil in Google Images! NO white persons skin could ever match that color! NO white person would EVER be compared to that color either! Red soil really is like a brown shade!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72999 Aug 23, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
You african Americans are not the real hebrew Israelites, the real hebrew Israelites are still in Africa along with the black Egyptians, cushites, assyrians, Canaanites and such. You might have some hebrew isrealites blood form slavery primarily from the nigerian and Ghanaian stock but your blood isn't pure abrahamic stock, you are just an offshoot of the Israelites and nothing more. If anything you are modern day Samaritan types not hebrew!
the whole Hebrew nation everybody ran into africa in 588BC , they was promised to get ship to all nations for slavery for disobedient to covenant Law, ok 588BC,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
ok this in 588BC our whole land was empty,Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
ok everybody run to africa by way of Egypt, ok from 588BC till now when in history did peoples get ship from africa the same land mass the Hebrew nation ran into?, an they had to get ship with yoke on they neck to strange land . plus they would work for free, an build they captors house an they kids children would be taken from them before they eyes an they would serve other gods they peoples didnt know nothing about they woman would be taken an rape, ok when that happen to some peoples that was to be taken from africa the same land mass the hebrews ran into , an was promised By CREATOR to get this treatment,

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73001 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...that sculpture of a black woman is a modern sculpture done by Daniel Edwards. Sumerians sculpture looks nothing like that at all. Sumerian Sculpture:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ur_lyre.jpg
you're an absolute joke save the cartoons for the kids.

this is the real deal what about IT??????

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Jeff

Natick, MA

#73002 Aug 23, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are modern migrants to those regions and they are NOT natives to those northern regions. They don't even exist anymore cause the 1) there were so few of them who landed there post Ottoman times and 2) the cold harsh low uv radiation climate was not suited for them since those were never their native lands.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73003 Aug 23, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BIBLE SAYS that the Israelites LOOKED LIKE the Ethiopians!! So since the Samaritans don't look like the Ethiopians then that should tell you something...... The Ashkenazi Jewz originated in the Khazarian Empire! Ashkenaz and his people NEVER lived in Israel. The Jews lived in the land where Ashkenaz lived in and that was NOT Israel!
The bible says nothing at all about Ethiopians looking like Israelites! The Samaritans have lived more than 3000 years in Israel. The ancient Israelites looked exactly like them. There ARE NO ancient Ethiopian skeletons in the Middle East! No ancient Ethiopian skeletons in Israel=No Ethiopians!!! Only ancient Mediterranean Caucasian Skeletons looking exactly like these guys:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
You right Ashkenaz and his people never lived in ancient Israel but
the Jews did!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73004 Aug 23, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
That supposed ancient cartoon came from Ur in the Chaldeans, Abrahams homeland!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73005 Aug 23, 2013
Malcomgarvey wrote:
The real Hebrew/Israelites are the Sephardi, Middle Eastern Jews, North African Jews and Ashkenazi Jews! And of course the Samaritans that are the descendants of the Israelites!
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Africans ARE NOT RELATED TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE AT ALL! Look at DNA World Maps!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#73006 Aug 23, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go google red soil in Google Images! NO white persons skin could ever match that color! NO white person would EVER be compared to that color either! Red soil really is like a brown shade!
No it really isnt!

Level 8

Location hidden

#73007 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No it really isnt!
say devil have you ever considered trying to think logically? thats to hard for you? ok dummy the Hebrews ran into africa in 588BC have they ever tried to get Hebrew Dna from africa since thats the last BIBLICAL place they ran to,its a whole list of nations European an west Asians that have lived there in Palestine since biblical days, not so with africa where the hebrew Nation is recorded in bible as running to, so your dna analysis, an finding is for those trying to SUPPORT their LIE an THIEF, ok askenaz institution thats all connected got the lie going, fool you would have to find Hebrew dna in africa, an then you would have to go by bible if you didnt find any there, bible gives you hints that lead to a clear picture, the CURSES since we knows from the bible the hebrews was rejected an ran into africa with the promise of the curses being put on them, ok fool dummy, whom been taken from africa since 588BC? with all the curses on them to a strange land? US hebrews that they call AA hahahah lol hahah fool i love rubbing my heritage into yo face, just because your evil an you lie

Level 8

Location hidden

#73008 Aug 23, 2013
im a Hebrew , its gone be natural that i take to my heritage, an see a clear picture,especially when you see the CREATOR is true,an REAL, you can see that from the curse we are the living witness that CREATOR is real, all one have to do is look at ISRAEL history an look at our's its one an the same, we still do old BC Biblical things,our life as of now is a Mirror of the curses, outline in Deut 28,its not by chance that we was pulled from the same LAND mass the Hebrews ran into at the disobedience of CREATOR, nothing dealing with populations of peoples happen by chance,or bad luck,

Level 8

Location hidden

#73009 Aug 23, 2013
whom said the Hebrews was LOST where everybody get that idea? hahah everybody run to Judah WHEN the ASSYrians came an drop them sepharvaims off then se came back out most stay in Judah 99% because the Assyrian had to go get a Jeroboam Priest they took off to teach the sepharvaims,! why NOBODY want to see the peoples the Hebrews peoples! the TRUE an ONLY Hebrew Peoples run into africa? they HATE AFRICA THAT BAD? its in the books! with no other way to VIEW it,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?;Jeremiah 44:12;And I will take the remnant of Judah, that have set their faces to go into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, and they shall all be consumed, and fall in the land of Egypt; they shall even be consumed by the sword and by the famine: they shall die, from the least even unto the greatest, by the sword and by the famine: and they shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach,Jeremiah 44:13;For I will punish them that dwell in the land of Egypt, as I have punished Jerusalem, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence:;Jeremiah 44:14;So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah, to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape.Jeremiah 44:15 ;Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense to other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelled in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,! see was in AFRICA,an dont try an say EGYPT isn't africa! ahahah i could fill it up with just us being in Egypt africa!we Yisrael was apart of JUDAH,

Level 8

Location hidden

#73010 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No it really isnt!
Let me put this on yo brain,;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt,OK its a Known Fact that the Assyrians took them peoples along with the Hebrews ok you jews say the peoples from the Assyrian conquest are the peoples that populated Europe lol ok where are the Ethiopian an Egyptians for sure they had like customs of the Hebrews an what they the Assyrians do Kidnap the Hebrews an let the Ethiopians an Egyptians go? lol , why there isnt in sign of the Ethiopian or Egyptians peoples found in Europe from whence the jews hell from ? ok where is the Ethiopian African representation among the jews ?
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73011 Aug 23, 2013
I am habasha .
I am yihudas conquering lion
I am who invented civilization
I am bet israel
I am who was christian
I am islam
arabic is my language
I am it .with out me nobody is the house of shem. flip over and die.
you all retarded. including the one you respect is retarded. no one will disprove it. so even
I wont prove to you I am the house of yihuda . I am so confident I will give you the rest of your life for others to prove it them selves. you wont find any evidance that you is but not me . all your life . including your king and queens . your state . your education system . your scientiest. I am the qonquering lion of yihuda . you will give me my respect . you will give me honor . you will give me my chariot . you will give me my kingdom . or I will take my god away from you . you have betrayed, forgot me and left me to die . I will take my god . that is a promise . till then you retards sit here posting bible verses and trying to disprove each other based on your skin color .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73012 Aug 23, 2013
the sun over israel will come to my kingdom . it was always mine . israel is mine . isrsel I will protect . I am the king of the house of shem .

naaaa am just kiding . we just africans , lol

that was scarry though haaa?

but what if some says what I said ? lol

but for real fk all of you .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73013 Aug 23, 2013
who the fk wants to be a jew
me me me me

who wants to be me
me .

why I will be king ?
I am me .

should I take my god ?

most def . you thife .

how ?
you will give it to me .

read . read . read . read . read . read . read .
write about me you yourself . read your own , then ask your self , who is the conquering lion of yihuda ? you will say the axumit habasha.

and when you do dont you dare look down on my children for they have taken black women , because you too is a bastard . my house is the house of my father . if you dont give my glory and my honor I promise you I will take my fkin god . that is a promis . a message to all hipocrate, liers and munafik racist , the entire world suck my dk
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73014 Aug 23, 2013
be scared . be very scared . prepare your trained intelectuals ,i want to see what they say for what is coming . ohhhhh all those books and videos and hipocrates gone and alive . be very scared
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#73015 Aug 23, 2013
I am just joking . am just board . got to go take a sht . any ways I got that sht from kibre negasat , good book , false . boot good fairy tale non the less . have fun jews. danm why is being a jew so hot ? every one wants to get in , I personally just want to be a professional lier who know how to make sht up . because people are retarded .,see ya it was fun,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACK PEOPLE are really going EXTINCT 3 min JOEL 1
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 3 min Tamale 178
"I n d e p e n d e n c e Day" O N L Y for whites 8 min V_Brenee 13
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 9 min ThatBlackGuy 35
I'm lonely down here. 10 min V_Brenee 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min woodtick57 1,251,699
wow 37 min Tricky little mon... 5
Trish_b is the queen of topix 37 min Bobby T Canada 35
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 hr Ronald 2,187
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr audy17 30,856