NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72813 Aug 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Color has nothing to do with ones root or identity. Why do people constantly believe that color is an important indicator for ones root rather than genes or skeletal morphology? What does the term 'Black' refers? Does it refer the color or skeletal morphology or does it relate to the genes? Skeletal morphology and the related genes actually take much longer time than skin color. Therefore the debate in skin color can never end, unless there is clear agreement and common understanding on its definition.
idk who you talking to but all my source mention origin of these blacks most say North Africa and Mauritania. Thank for not researching. Im aware of mediterranean types,dravidian,negritos but who im talking bout are Negros. Dont worry I got this
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72814 Aug 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Color has nothing to do with ones root or identity. Why do people constantly believe that color is an important indicator for ones root rather than genes or skeletal morphology? What does the term 'Black' refers? Does it refer the color or skeletal morphology or does it relate to the genes? Skeletal morphology and the related genes actually take much longer time than skin color. Therefore the debate in skin color can never end, unless there is clear agreement and common understanding on its definition.
A Sub-Saharan African does not have the same DNA as a Swede!Africans do NOT have the same skull shape as a Caucasian! That is a fact!
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72815 Aug 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He looks European to me!
Aye might be. I wouldnt lie and say he doesnt have some features of whites. Thinking a biracial North African maybe mixed tribe Berber.

Yea im done with the campaign for right now. I thought we should explore new frontiers ad get away from the broken record routine but everybody wanna stay on the same subject. Talking about the same stuff.noones budging. Whats the point!? Same ole same ole. Im tryna go global as my spirit telling me to do. West Africa on lock to me so no need to keep goin in on that now we need to get the rest. Im so tired of seeing same ole genetic debates. At last lers switch it to the true hebrew practices and rules lost
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72816 Aug 20, 2013
Mark Thomas, from the Centre for Genetic Anthropology, University College London, said other Y-chromosome lineages in Britain from the last 1,000 to 2,000 years probably also have an African origin.

"For example, there's a lineage that's very common in North Wales that's usually found in places like North Africa and Ethiopia," he said.

The new study, Thomas added, "makes the point that we do all have very mixed ancestry."
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72817 Aug 20, 2013
im done carry back to your regular program!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72818 Aug 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously dont look at much do you dummy
Look and read EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.sh...
maybe you need to get a new pair of glass. we were talk'n bout J not its subclades...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72819 Aug 21, 2013
*glasses*
7New Earth7

UK

#72820 Aug 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.Jeremiah 4:29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.721,b,c to 586 Jeremiah 5:15Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say, OK WE WAS TOLD THAT THEN THEY ROLL UP LOOK LOOK Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s when they was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
So now Daniel is what? From wherew? You ct like u aint so sure of what u say! You knows the ANGEL of the LORD Daniel's GOD was in book. Ok continue.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#72821 Aug 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> A Sub-Saharan African does not have the same DNA as a Swede!
That is just in the mind of uneducated slaves spent their life for free service in the kitchen, with out reading. Logical men always assume demo-graphical changes and peoples dynamism. How do you understand this statement.

"The presence of dark skin in general is not a reliable genetic marker, including among groups in Africa. For example, Wilson et al.(2001) found that most of their Ethiopian samples showed closer genetic affinity with light-skinned Armenians and Norwegians than with dark-skinned Bantu populations.[99] Mohamoud (2006) likewise observed that their Somali samples were genetically more similar to Arab populations than to other African populations.[100]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_skin
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Africans do NOT have the same skull shape as a Caucasian! That is a fact!
Dumbass self denying racist. The term 'Africa' and 'African' refers geographical area and never people's identity. North Africans all are meditranian in skull type and have exactly the same skull as the middle eastern.

Caucasians have brachiocephalic type of skull, not typical of ancient Semites. Ancient Semites had a dolicocephalic type of skull, typical of Northern Africa and the middle east and absent in Europeans. Your Cape Malay are never diffrent from west Africans. It is just your tongue that is European.

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#72822 Aug 21, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text> idk who you talking to but all my source mention origin of these blacks most say North Africa and Mauritania. Thank for not researching. Im aware of mediterranean types,dravidian,negritos but who im talking bout are Negros. Dont worry I got this
The fact that all the people's that you have listed above carry very distinct genetic markers, tells you one important message: These people never had common origin and history. Why are you ignoring that scientific fact? Both Afro-centrists and Euro-centrists have disregarded the existence of people in the intermediate, and these people are of brown race, had glorious history and were founders of human civilization including religion. Why are you all squeezing these people?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#72823 Aug 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just in the mind of uneducated slaves spent their life for free service in the kitchen, with out reading. Logical men always assume demo-graphical changes and peoples dynamism. How do you understand this statement.
"The presence of dark skin in general is not a reliable genetic marker, including among groups in Africa. For example, Wilson et al.(2001) found that most of their Ethiopian samples showed closer genetic affinity with light-skinned Armenians and Norwegians than with dark-skinned Bantu populations.[99] Mohamoud (2006) likewise observed that their Somali samples were genetically more similar to Arab populations than to other African populations.[100]"
<quoted text> Dumbass self denying racist. The term 'Africa' and 'African' refers geographical area and never people's identity. North Africans all are meditranian in skull type and have exactly the same skull as the middle eastern.
Caucasians have brachiocephalic type of skull, not typical of ancient Semites. Ancient Semites had a dolicocephalic type of skull, typical of Northern Africa and the middle east and absent in Europeans. Your Cape Malay are never diffrent from west Africans. It is just your tongue that is European.
2001 OUT OF DATE! DNA SHOWS ETHIOPIANS ARE MUCH MORE RELATED TO AFRICANS! STOP TRYING TO BE WHITE!

Level 6

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#72824 Aug 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>2001 OUT OF DATE! DNA SHOWS ETHIOPIANS ARE MUCH MORE RELATED TO AFRICANS! STOP TRYING TO BE WHITE!
Jealous ignorant self denying slave! I never wanted to look anything of the whites, you really do not know who Ethiopians are! We love our looks very very much and that is why every one is dreaming to look like Ethiopians (including you, the Cape Malay)

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72825 Aug 21, 2013
some people can't seem to grasp the fact that only one tenth of 1 percent of the human genetic code is used for determining there haplogroup. 94 to 96 percent of variability happens with in a grolup!!!
African AE

#72826 Aug 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous ignorant self denying slave! I never wanted to look anything of the whites, you really do not know who Ethiopians are! We love our looks very very much and that is why every one is dreaming to look like Ethiopians (including you, the Cape Malay)
LOL I see the ugly things walking in Cape Town all the time!
African AE

#72827 Aug 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> Dumbass self denying racist. The term 'Africa' and 'African' refers geographical area and never people's identity. North Africans all are meditranian in skull type and have exactly the same skull as the middle eastern.
Ancient Semites/Europeans ARE RELATED! The Eurasian Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers went into Europe bringing the skull shape and DNA to Europeans! Female Europeans and Middle Eastern women ARE EXTREMELY related by DNA and more than likely have the same shape skulls! 6000 year old people from nearby Jericho have EXACTLY the same DNA as modern Middle Eastern people! North Africans like Arabs are extremely mixed with Africans! Unless they are Jews they dont count!
Yeahman

Maywood, IL

#72828 Aug 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Semites/Europeans ARE RELATED! The Eurasian Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers went into Europe bringing the skull shape and DNA to Europeans! Female Europeans and Middle Eastern women ARE EXTREMELY related by DNA and more than likely have the same shape skulls! 6000 year old people from nearby Jericho have EXACTLY the same DNA as modern Middle Eastern people! North Africans like Arabs are extremely mixed with Africans! Unless they are Jews they dont count!
What a joke.The descendats of Ja&#8242;pheth(Indo-Europe ans -germanic) want to be descendants of Shem (Semites)
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#72829 Aug 21, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
European Distortion of African History
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5f0JxwR-0kXX
2 European Distortion of African History
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 European Distortion of African History
4 European Distortion of African History
5a European Distortion of African History
6 European Distortion of African History
7 European Distortion of African History
8 European Distortion of African History
9 European Distortion of African History
10 European Distortion of African History
11 European Distortion of African History
12 European Distortion of African History
13 European Distortion of African History
14 European Distortion of African History
of course trolls never want to address the lies about African history
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#72830 Aug 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You so realize true Ethiopians have nothing to do with euros and that euros come from Ethiopians

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72831 Aug 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>

That is an exceedingly self serving statement!!!

Maybe the pahan has a desire to favor you, but i dont see anyone else expressing such nonsense. I most certainly wouldn't want to look like you!!! The fact that i do look slimilar is do to my heritage. But otherw, youre full of it . Thinking people want to look l i ke you. LLOL!!!
yeahman

Belleville, IL

#72832 Aug 21, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You so realize true Ethiopians have nothing to do with euros and that euros come from Ethiopians
So euros now want to be negros> how confusing for them.pitifull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Enough 120,903
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 6,087
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min African AE 25,719
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,109,972
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 13 min Mr oH 22
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 18 min African AE 631
When zimbabwe see a much better country 32 min bi guy 7
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 41 min Miguel is the man 200
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 3 hr Nat Turner 222
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 4 hr Phoenix Ascended 577
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search