Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72035 Aug 10, 2013
Joseph was the angel that impregnated mary!!!!!!! The mofo latin julius Caesar. New testament compilers couldn't interpret the hebrew texts to understand this!!!!!!! Ans you ignoramus, who said angels can't impregnate????? Didn't adam and eve have dick and pussy?????? You are such an ignoramus!!!!!!!!!!

Don't just annoy me here!!!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!

And you LOST AAs come and try to claim everythibg just because u feel its only you!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!! You don't know jack shit that's why I don't bother with an IOTA of you NONSENSE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

Look at you!!!!! You think I'm seeking your face here?????? You MUST be a joker!!!!!

You don't know JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!

Look at him teachin me about the bible and hostory!!!!!!! Go and rest my friend and let leaders teach!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72036 Aug 10, 2013
Correction: The mofo latin julius Caesar New testament
compilers couldn't interpret the hebrew texts to
understand this!!!!!!! And you ignoramus, who said
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72037 Aug 10, 2013
Were adam and eve not angels??????

Don't let me insult you here!!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#72038 Aug 10, 2013
Somebody tell Mr. Earth to fly away. Lol. Ain't nobody co signing this 5% garbage.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Kent, WA

#72039 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Joseph was the angel that impregnated mary!!!!!!! The mofo latin julius Caesar. New testament compilers couldn't interpret the hebrew texts to understand this!!!!!!! Ans you ignoramus, who said angels can't impregnate????? Didn't adam and eve have dick and pussy?????? You are such an ignoramus!!!!!!!!!!
Don't just annoy me here!!!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!
And you LOST AAs come and try to claim everythibg just because u feel its only you!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!! You don't know jack shit that's why I don't bother with an IOTA of you NONSENSE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!
Look at you!!!!! You think I'm seeking your face here?????? You MUST be a joker!!!!!
You don't know JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!
Look at him teachin me about the bible and hostory!!!!!!! Go and rest my friend and let leaders teach!!!!!!!! GO and SIT DOWN IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!
Somebody butt hurt? Typing in all caps mis spelling words, lol. Haha. Not one person on here even entertains this ish.
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#72040 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that!
When were the Jews FORCEFULLY scattered?
www.google.com/m...
When did God HIMSELF come and bring the Jews back to Israel???
Israel isn't only that land you call israel! In OG henbrew israel simply means 'you are a bennefactor of the land(S)!!!!!!! NOTE the letter 'S' in LAND(S)!!!!!!!
When were the Jews enslaved for 400 years?? It was until Hitler's time that Blacks (
www.google.com/m... )
were enslaved and killed!!!!!!!
So this fool Google searches Jews expelled and used it a a source? Lol. Groundbreaking scholarship. LOL. So people fly and disappear? You will be in the looney bin soon enough. You say this ish in public,? Lol. Can I get a source of your teachings. What's your teachers name, who started this thinking? Let's examine these teachings. You just throw all this crap out without any valid sources. Plagerize much?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72041 Aug 10, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
Ok grouo D and E gene are like brothers and then E had 2 sons E1b1a and E1b1b? I take it e1a is the oldest of the two? Im tryna match the bible geneology to the dna and see whos who. Who is the father of D and E? Is D the Adamans and what is the gene grouo for Austroloids? Im guessing Khoisans are the oldest out of whos alive today so does that make them the Adam gene or Noah? Group A is Pygmies or Khoi?
I feel if we gone be serious we gotta see if we can start marking gene groups to at least Noah Ham Shem and Japheth and Beast line and Fallen Seedline. Every look on this earth can be seen in some black race. Adaman and Khoi have the Chinese or Jap look and are older then them so they are Jrs of Adaman and Khoi. Caucasions look like Oromos and other Horners but they are older then Caucasions. The Negro have or distinct look but you can find every feature in us too. Solomon Isle kids have blonde hair and I know dark skin black people with blue eyes.
I think the Nephilim seed or Canaan shift or some game changer came in and lightened thing up in the Middle East like they did America to the Indians in 500 years now picture what they can do in 1000s. Changed the face of the Middle East and North Africa. I dont think adaptation had anythng to do with it ir tye eskimos would be lighter then Chinese.
E1b1b is North African in origin, from Libya/Egypt. E1b1a is Sub-Saharan African! The Middle East was always light since the first people in the Middle East were modern Cro-Magnon man. The Middle Eastern INDIGENOUS Haplogroup is Haplogroup J which originates in the very Middle Eastern ANATOLIA! Hplogroup J has been in the Middle East for 43000 years so no one lightened anyone up!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72042 Aug 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Stop engaging "ae". He hates Africa. He NEVER embraces Africa. Earlier in this thread he advocated the sterilization of Ethiopian Jewish women.
Shut up you neanderthal hairy b*tch! You should be sterilized! There are enough dumb people in the world!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72043 Aug 10, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt Zion is located on the Arabian peninsula which is Africa (but we know British colonized these areas and coined it Middle East via the The Balfour agreement
Mt Zion is in Jerusalem!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72044 Aug 10, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>But you can find my Africans(Hebrews) from the slave trade all over the world and AA people come from the slave trade. We are the only group in America that this has happen to. Presently we are Known as African Americans, from Afro Americans, from N word, before that we were Colored and so on. This is madness, the Chinese came here as Chinese and that's who they remain to be today. The same can be said for the Germans, Irish, Italians, Mexicans, Japanese, Jews etc. We seem to be the only group of people who are very confused about our identity. PSALM 83:1-4, KEEP NOT YOUR SILENCE, O YAH HOLD NOT YOUR PEACE, AND BE NOT STILL O YAH.
(2) FOR, LO, YOUR ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT AND THEY THAT HATE YOU HAVE LIFTED UP THE HEAD.
(3)THEY HAVE TAKEN CRAFTY COUNSEL AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE, AND CONSULTED AGAINST YOUR HIDDEN ONES.
(4) THEY HAVE SAID, COME LETS CUT THEM OFF FROM BEING A NATION SO THAT THE NAME OF ISRAEL MAY BE NO MORE IN REMEMBRANCE .
You are right about the part that the lord will bring his children back home. But he also said he will dwell there with him I don't remember the lord coming back and living in Israel right now. here's Africans(Hebrews) from the slave trade living all over the world. http://video.pbs.org/program/black-in-latin-a...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xFan9tJPPxwXX
http://afroeurope.blogspot.com/
http://www.historyworkshop.org.uk/south-asias...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Caribbean
Get f out of here blacks live all over the world AA is not a race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews . Jews all over the world only the majority in Europe, Israel and north American the Africa(Hebrews) from the slave trade live in all those places in that list but more. And i'm talking about the non converts.
Blacks are NOT SEMITES and dont carry Middle Eastern DNA proving they never ever originated in the Middle East!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72045 Aug 10, 2013
Slave Coast Yahuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb fool nice try. Gathered from the four corners, not residing, lol. Last time I checked eroupe ain't the four corners. Ashkenanzi and sephardi equals Spain and other parts of eroupe not the the four corners. Plus they wernot gathered by the messiah but by the British who are gentile. Sorry the prophecy hasn't been fullfilled and Israel remains scattered.
Next
Ashkenazi Jews are found just about everywhere in the world including South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique,Nam ibia and most other African countries,North and South America,Asia,etc! Jews of Sephardi descent are found in North Africa/Europe!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72046 Aug 10, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The descendants of the slaves ARE FOUND all over the world, because they were scattered all over!!
Yes the bible says that HE WILL gather his children, and he has NOT gathered his children yet.
The bible says that the Israel will be blind and have a loss of identity until the start of the awakening!
The Jews can't the be Israelites if they have been claiming this for centuries. They are suppose to be blind of this knowledge and Israel is suppose to be filled with GENTILES.
The descendants of the slaves are blind of this knowledge, but the awakening has started. God will come and bring back HIS TRUE children.
THE BIBLE says the JEWS ARE THE ISRAELITES and they are in their rightful home ISRAEL!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72047 Aug 10, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Jews are really the true Hebrew Israelites then you should have no problem with answering these questions then right? The questions that you keep avoiding...
When were the Jews FORCEFULLY scattered?
When did God HIMSELF come and bring the Jews back to Israel???
When were the Jews enslaved for 400 years?? BTW THE SLAVERY THAT HAPPEN IN EGYPT WAS NOT 400 YEARS SO STOP TRYING TO USE IT!!
When did the Jews have an IRON YOKE on their neck????
When and where did the Jews scattered to??
Why are the Jews in Israel? when the BIBLE SAYS GOD WILL RETURN THEM IN THE END
The bible is NOT open for interpretations GOD MEANS WHAT HE SAYS!!!
The Jews were forcefully scattered by Romans and other people who oppressed the Jews! G-d has brought the Jews to Israel and they are in their rightful home according to the bible! Jews were scattererd to the four corners of the earth and now they are home. According to the bible the Israelites/Jews were slaves for 400 years in Egypt and probably had a iron yoke on their neck! Africans DO NOT have Middle Eastern DNA and ARE NOT related to the Israelite descendants the Samaritans!
Slave Coast Yahuda

United States

#72048 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>E1b1b is North African in origin, from Libya/Egypt. E1b1a is Sub-Saharan African! The Middle East was always light since the first people in the Middle East were modern Cro-Magnon man. The Middle Eastern INDIGENOUS Haplogroup is Haplogroup J which originates in the very Middle Eastern ANATOLIA! Hplogroup J has been in the Middle East for 43000 years so no one lightened anyone up!

Do you believe in evolution?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72049 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So this fool Google searches Jews expelled and used it a a source? Lol. Groundbreaking scholarship. LOL. So people fly and disappear? You will be in the looney bin soon enough. You say this ish in public,? Lol. Can I get a source of your teachings. What's your teachers name, who started this thinking? Let's examine these teachings. You just throw all this crap out without any valid sources. Plagerize much?
I told you don't let me insult you on this thread........GO AND SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

You AAs DON'T know JACK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

We was this!!!!!!!!!! www.google.com/search...

That's the hebrews!!!!!! The Jews!!!!!!!!! The ancient dragons!!!!!!! What you are able to do when you are an angel!!!!!!!!! The reason why hating hitler nazi who didn't know how to do the mystery sucked our bloods (eugenics) just to be like us!!!!!!!!!! And because many people had their 3rd eyes opened those days, they could see these flying humans as dragons!!!!!!!! go on search the links well and see they say in late antiquity those gargoyels were PROTECTORS of churches, but were later demonized!!!!!!!! Do I need to tell you that even up till the 1500s we black gargoyles used to terrorize whites!!!!!

See again: Excerpt: "
portrayals of Jews as a mysterious, deceptive,
conniving menace with supernatural powers were
prevalent in Western and European cultures up until
the middle of the 20th century" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orientalism

Then see this last one!!!!!! http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72050 Aug 10, 2013
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!! IM NOT ON YOUR LEVEL!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72051 Aug 10, 2013
ZIPPORAH WAS A MEDIANITE NOT AN ETHIOPIAN> Her father was Jethro the Medianite who originated from the Kenites in Canaan! Why do IDIOTS keep calling Zipporah an Ethiopian!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72052 Aug 10, 2013
WHEN IM TALKING GO AND SIT DOWN AT ONE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#72053 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you believe in evolution?
Im not sure about that!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#72054 Aug 11, 2013
See you calling me a FOOL!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!!! I SAID GO AND SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sun HATES White People 5 min Moses 15
News Poll: Carlos Gimenez leads Miami-Dade mayor's r... 7 min Julie Ann 1
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 8 min Moses 122
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nuculur option 1,384,494
Now India a rising power in Africa 46 min Moses 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min Moses 45,024
Whites Make More Generalizations Than They Do S... 1 hr Truth Hurts 1
Why are Black Males so Dumb? 1 hr Truth Hurts 30
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr alarm clock 115
Dear White People 2 hr 2 Dogs 82