Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#72002 Aug 10, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
I knew he was a troll. Deliberately being sparatic with words. Ive put him in the blur category. I dont even read his post no more cus its pure donkeybull
The point is he just thinks he is the King who will command all eyes to do as he likes!
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72004 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is he just thinks he is the King who will command all eyes to do as he likes!
Nah Ben is fine. Its you who at first act as if you with t he view we hold but now going against us. Saying Jews are the real ones and etc. I still havent seen what you seen about Medebey and shit.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72005 Aug 10, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me your old friend before this forum...while at the same time BACK STABBING ME WITH A DAGGER WITH COMMENTS LIKE THIS:
<quoted text>
DON'T SOUND SO "OLD FRIENDLY LIKE," TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
1. I SEE YOU HAD NO RESPONSE TO THE 53+% E(xE1B1A7...AKA...M191 & E1B1A7) HIDDEN IN YOUR ETHNICITY.
2. MAALE, ANUAK, OROMO & SO MANY MORE NILOTICS WITH "E1B1A, E(xE1B1A7...AKA...M191 & E1B1A7)," JUST WAITING TO BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD AT LARGE...RIGHT THERE IN ETHIOPIA (MAY JUST REVEAL A BIT MORE MYSELF)!!!
3.E1B1A7A...E(xE1B1A7...AKA... M191 & E1B1A7) HIDDEN IN YOUR ETHNICITY.
IN YOUR EYES NONE OF THEM FAVOR THEIR HORN BROTHERS
http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php...
Hausa people (IN YOUR EYES NONE OF THEM FAVOR THEIR HORN BROTHERS).
They live primarily in the Sahelian and Sudanian areas of northern Nigeria and southeastern Niger, with significant numbers also living in parts of Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Chad, Ghana[2], and Sudan.
Table of Hausa speaking population by country[11][12]
Country Population
Benin
Saudi Arabia
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Ghana
171,966[13]
Niger
Nigeria
Sudan
Togo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_people#Gen...
Tutsi People (IN YOUR EYES NONE OF THEM FAVOR THEIR HORN BROTHERS).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutsi
Fula people (IN YOUR EYES NONE OF THEM FAVOR THEIR HORN BROTHERS).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
YOU DON'T SEE ANY ONE OF AFRICAN STOCK TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM ETHIOPIANS. BUT YOU CONTINUE TO PROMOTE FOREIGN "UNGODLY BLOOD" AS THAT OF THE CREATORS "CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!"
FRIENDS DON'T BACK STAB FRIENDS...THEY GO DIRECTLY TO THEM IF THEY HAVE A DISAGREEMENT!!! AT LEAST THAT'S THE WAY MY PEOPLE HAVE DONE THINGS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS...
WHaT OTHER PLAN OF DENIAL DO YOU HAVE UP YOUR SLEEVE THS TIME GLIMMER???

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72006 Aug 10, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text>Nah Ben is fine. Its you who at first act as if you with t he view we hold but now going against us. Saying Jews are the real ones and etc. I still havent seen what you seen about Medebey and shit.
that fool is sent to distort the Page, with that wacko mess, it wont work, i dont read that bull either hahah lol
Chlo

Decatur, GA

#72007 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction: The main problem is u have not been following me for
the past 5months! I have categorically stated here that
the Jews are Israelites and the Israelites didn't start
from Jacob! The person (man-angel)who called Jacob Israel is also
an Israelite!!!!!! They (angels) were worldwide and didn't have
to flee from israel and they are Jews! Jews are
Hebrews!!!
The point of the bible was to make the descendants of jacob angels or adamic!!!!!!!!!!
You're right I have not been following you, because you have not been making any sense to me.

The Jews are not the Israelites!
7New Earth7

UK

#72008 Aug 10, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
<quoted text>Nah Ben is fine. Its you who at first act as if you with t he view we hold but now going against us. Saying Jews are the real ones and etc. I still havent seen what you seen about Medebey and shit.
=D

Lol! Everytime a new comer comes and "doesn't understand" Wow!!!! Newbies!!!!!!!

Sorry typing isn't my hobby, what don't u see in Medebay? Or how is Jews different from Hebrews????? The Jews is Israel are Fake!!!!!!! The reason why 2king 16 called Judah Jew is cos Israelites are Jews!!!!!!! I have read what Ben says and he thinks Jews are blacks whom were tainted by whites but Jews were untainted blacks!!!!!!! Simply put, jews are who YOU people talk about!!!!!!

Another reason why u people avoid the word JEWS so much is cos u don't want to identify with Jesus!!!! Why???? Cos u "fee" he is a babylon contraption, anyway it is you just feel so, and just not to make it look so devilish you say that jesus is a tainted black, then u start to trace his lineage to CAIN and CANNANITES!!!!!!!

I understand YOU fully!!!!!!

But the SHIT HIT THE FAN IN YO HEADS AND YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANA ACCEPT U ARE NAKED AND LOST IN TIME AND SPACE!!!!!!!! You need a guide to lead you out of the mess!!!! You are Hebrews!!!!! You were taken from shipS by the wicked Northerners!!!!!! All are in the good book!!!! Recorgnized!!!! I accept!!!!!! But hey boy, be very VERY CAREFUL!!!!!! You might wana give REASON a chance to breath!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#72009 Aug 10, 2013
Correction: The Jews in Israel are Fake!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#72010 Aug 10, 2013
Correction: Why???? Cos u "feel*" he is a babylon contraption,
7New Earth7

UK

#72011 Aug 10, 2013
The point is if you are genuine seekers, you should say what u wana know!!!!!!! This typing isn't easy!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#72012 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zakkai was a fu*k up! Not a sage and originator!!!! He was one of the follower of greek hellenizers!!!!!! Stop misguiding people!!!!!!
2kings 16 has said it all!!! Stop acting childish here!!! U see something and you are trying to see another thing!!!! Ok why don't you go back in time and quarrel it out!!!!! Jew is Judah!!!!!! GO and SIT DoWN!!!!!!
Go check the meaning babylon gave sage!!!!!!! They call sage a LEARNED person!!!!!! But sage is someone with magical powers!!!!! They called zakkai a learned one!!!!!!! SISSY

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72013 Aug 10, 2013
anybody say Hebrews wasn't fully from Africa, an wasn't taken on slave ships an did every curse, is in an OCCULT, we all 100% from the trans-a-slave trade, the Occults believe our peoples isn't 100% from the Hebrew slaves that build this land!that was captured on the west coast an central Africa as well as north an south Africa! all Yisrael was last seen running into Africa, with Jeremiah after them,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! with the Prophet Jeremiah after them, saying come back, no we wanted the original form of Christianity on us Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, which is the head of all Christianity, all form of Christianity broke away from the Catholic Church ,,all christian church gets its start! from the Catholic Church then it went back to sun -son worship! the queen of heaven is Christianity, in its roots
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72014 Aug 10, 2013
Well I dont have disbelief in Jesus or Yashua. The only thing im confused about is praying to Jesus to get to God part. Only because it contradict "thou shall not put another god before me". I dont fault Jesus for this or Christian if its not true bu tv I fault the devils who put it in there if so.

I notice someone said Jesus was conceived by the Angel who visited Mary. Sounds like Clash of the Titans main star birth but if so Taharka and his armies was called Angels in one verse and then his name mentiomed in another book showing the or talking about the same event. So Angels in the bible can be Heavanly beings or Humans like Demon can be other wordly or dimension being or humans. I think Angels and Demons in the bible is a status. As far as Jews like Ashkenazi and etc they mighy have Jewish blood in them.being e1b1a (to me) but Gid know the spirit and the mindset if them which is theit father mindset like Jesus was telling those Jews then. Jesus was talking to either foreign settler Jew inly because they were citizen of Judah or mixed breed sects who was more of their otherside then Israel.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
=D
Lol! Everytime a new comer comes and "doesn't understand" Wow!!!! Newbies!!!!!!!
Sorry typing isn't my hobby, what don't u see in Medebay? Or how is Jews different from Hebrews????? The Jews is Israel are Fake!!!!!!! The reason why 2king 16 called Judah Jew is cos Israelites are Jews!!!!!!! I have read what Ben says and he thinks Jews are blacks whom were tainted by whites but Jews were untainted blacks!!!!!!! Simply put, jews are who YOU people talk about!!!!!!
Another reason why u people avoid the word JEWS so much is cos u don't want to identify with Jesus!!!! Why???? Cos u "fee" he is a babylon contraption, anyway it is you just feel so, and just not to make it look so devilish you say that jesus is a tainted black, then u start to trace his lineage to CAIN and CANNANITES!!!!!!!
I understand YOU fully!!!!!!
But the SHIT HIT THE FAN IN YO HEADS AND YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANA ACCEPT U ARE NAKED AND LOST IN TIME AND SPACE!!!!!!!! You need a guide to lead you out of the mess!!!! You are Hebrews!!!!! You were taken from shipS by the wicked Northerners!!!!!! All are in the good book!!!! Recorgnized!!!! I accept!!!!!! But hey boy, be very VERY CAREFUL!!!!!! You might wana give REASON a chance to breath!!!!!!
NorteMemnon

El Monte, CA

#72015 Aug 10, 2013
Im not new just being to lazy to log in.
NorteMemnon

United States

#72016 Aug 10, 2013
Ok grouo D and E gene are like brothers and then E had 2 sons E1b1a and E1b1b? I take it e1a is the oldest of the two? Im tryna match the bible geneology to the dna and see whos who. Who is the father of D and E? Is D the Adamans and what is the gene grouo for Austroloids? Im guessing Khoisans are the oldest out of whos alive today so does that make them the Adam gene or Noah? Group A is Pygmies or Khoi?

I feel if we gone be serious we gotta see if we can start marking gene groups to at least Noah Ham Shem and Japheth and Beast line and Fallen Seedline. Every look on this earth can be seen in some black race. Adaman and Khoi have the Chinese or Jap look and are older then them so they are Jrs of Adaman and Khoi. Caucasions look like Oromos and other Horners but they are older then Caucasions. The Negro have or distinct look but you can find every feature in us too. Solomon Isle kids have blonde hair and I know dark skin black people with blue eyes.

I think the Nephilim seed or Canaan shift or some game changer came in and lightened thing up in the Middle East like they did America to the Indians in 500 years now picture what they can do in 1000s. Changed the face of the Middle East and North Africa. I dont think adaptation had anythng to do with it ir tye eskimos would be lighter then Chinese.
7New Earth7

UK

#72017 Aug 10, 2013
NorteMemnon wrote:
Well I dont have disbelief in Jesus or Yashua. The only thing im confused about is praying to Jesus to get to God part. Only because it contradict "thou shall not put another god before me". I dont fault Jesus for this or Christian if its not true bu tv I fault the devils who put it in there if so.
I notice someone said Jesus was conceived by the Angel whovisited Mary. Sounds like Clash of the Titans main star birth but if so Taharka and his armies was called Angels in one verse and then his name mentiomed in another book showing the or talking about the same event. So Angels in the bible can be Heavanly beings or Humans like Demon can be other wordly or dimension being or humans. I think Angels and Demons in the bible is a status. As far as Jews like Ashkenazi and etc they mighy have Jewish blood in them.being e1b1a (to me) but Gid know the spirit and the mindset if them which is theit father mindset like Jesus was telling those Jews then. Jesus was talking to either foreign settler Jew inly because they were citizen of Judah or mixed breed sects who was more of their otherside then Israel.<quoted text>
Aint nothing you say different from mine!

Ben is the person who is trying to cause a great blunder here! And just because he writes books his EGO has blinded him so much that is see him recently using statements that show he admits he is guessing which is a very dangerous game to play!!!!! How can one guess history when history is one?

I tought you are like ben who disproved Jesus completely and called him a devil worshipper, a lost soul and a sinner!!!!!!! That's what I was trying to correct! I bever said u people are not hebrew!!!!! You get me now? I wasn't trying to claim anything against the hebrew slave trade!!!!!

Only that I saw a bigger picture; have you not heared about the Washitaw Nation????? I HAVE done a very deep research and discovered that BLACK people who are pure breeds (untainted by edomites and assyrians, thrachians, cannanites, romans, etc) were worldwide!!!!!!! The true owners of USA are black indians!!!!! www.google.com/search...

So you see where I'm taking this to?
7New Earth7

UK

#72018 Aug 10, 2013
Correction: And just because he writes books his
EGO has blinded him so much that I* see him recently
using statements that show he admits he is guessing
which is a very dangerous game to play!!!!!
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#72019 Aug 10, 2013
Stop engaging "ae". He hates Africa. He NEVER embraces Africa. Earlier in this thread he advocated the sterilization of Ethiopian Jewish women.
7New Earth7

UK

#72020 Aug 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
anybody say Hebrews wasn't fully from Africa, an wasn't taken on slave ships an did every curse, is in an OCCULT, we all 100% from the trans-a-slave trade, the Occults believe our peoples isn't 100% from the Hebrew slaves that build this land!that was captured on the west coast an central Africa as well as north an south Africa! all Yisrael was last seen running into Africa, with Jeremiah after them,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! with the Prophet Jeremiah after them, saying come back, no we wanted the original form of Christianity on us Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, which is the head of all Christianity, all form of Christianity broke away from the Catholic Church ,,all christian church gets its start! from the Catholic Church then it went back to sun -son worship! the queen of heaven is Christianity, in its roots
Oh please! I will admit sometumes you sound more racist and more into this white man indoctrination nonsense more than everyother SOUL on earth!!!!! The queen of heaven isn't any Mary Mother of Jesus!!!!! I don't know if you even read history and see the very diverse historical volumes on this issue!!! The Roman Catholics and their Mary bs was to take away the black madonna global reign! www.google.com/search...

They fought against these PRESIDENTS who were empresses!!!!!! President did not mean a local champ my friend!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#72021 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7

UK

#72022 Aug 10, 2013
For those of you who don't know, Tertullianus was a LATIN speaker, which automatically disqualifies him from the elite society!!!!!!!!

Latin was a language of local champions, he was just an over zealous retard!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min Doctor No 2,214
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min johnplustwomore 30,876
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 10 min Beautiful Creole 7,382
Where did all the Black Egyptians Go? (Dec '09) 13 min JEST 921
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 15 min Two Dogs 1,240
Egyptian royalty -- Pharaohs, were White. 16 min T BOS 12
why are hispanic people so racist towards other... (May '09) 18 min work with them daily 664
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 34,333
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 6 hr Bychance37 185
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 10 hr I see triplets 38
More from around the web