Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Notes from a map 1794 Cartographer :

Kingdom of Bournou: "Mountain of Black Stones"

Kingdom of Bournou: "Desert of Seth" past Nubia

"Country Abounding in Gold" "Antilopes river also called Gambaou

Under Fez: "Moors Negros"

"GABOU abounding in Jasper and Slaves"........

River Nile in Nubia/Soudan: "Said to be larger than that which comes from Abessinia"
Enaria: "Abounding in gold"
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

A long war between the Oromos and Amharas has plagued the 'modern Ethiopian mind'......

This goes deeper than any human intellect can concieve, and even the recent announcement by the oromos to end the years long conflict is still viewed with suspicion amongst Amharas, so they still carry grudges against oromos!

That's a FACT!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Notes from a map 1794 Cartographer :

Kingdom of Bournou: "Mountain of Black Stones"

Kingdom of Bournou: "Desert of Seth" past Nubia

"Country Abounding in Gold" "Antilopes river also called Gambaou

Under Fez: "Moors N** egros"

"GABOU abounding in Jasper and Slaves"........

River Nile in Nubia/Soudan: "Said to be larger than that which comes from Abessinia"
Enaria: "Abounding in gold"

Kanem
Blue Nile
"Fresh Water called by Ptolemy, Nubian Lake" Gaoga or Kauga
"Nile of the N** egroes according to Edrissi : Named Gir by Ptolemy"

Kingdom of Gorham: "Shankala"
"Wandering Tribes n** egroes Falasjam Jews exiled"
"Mines of Emeralds" "Lake Cour or Kuir" "The Nile ? to Edrifsi and Abulfeda? "

Nubia: "Mour" (stream of water) "bitter water"

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my concern:
I have met some Ethiopian people who say india, some people say Nubia, some say West Africa, etc...... My concern is to re-establish the fact that the Medebay Script is authentic and ethiopians should recorgnize it!
Forget that myth! Linguistic professional understand old South Arabian (Sabean) language which is devoid of all vowels and uses just consonants. Accordingly, the word 'br' is interpreted as 'Hebrew' and this word is recently discovered in the two incense burners in northern Ethiopia. The statement clearly says, the Kings in D'mt ruled two types of people, the 'Sb'(red) and 'Br'(Hebrew). The latter is understood to contrast the former, hence Hebrew were 'Black' in color. What other evidence do you need more than this? Never found anywhere, except the vague word 'pr' somewhere in the middle east.

http://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_IN...

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

unfazed wrote:
Notes from a map 1794 Cartographer
Kingdom of Angola
"Moseche" "Moses River" "Mani Kikongo"
"Angra de Nazareth"
"Kingdom of Dahomy
"Whose Prince Trudadati Subdued the States of Wida and Ardra in 1724"
"EYOS Warlike People"
Kingdom of Cassena
"According to Edrissi the Land hereabouts was peopled by Jews"
LAMLEM
"River of Lamlem"
Bousa
Burgou
Gingiro
Cormachi
What is your comment in my reply to you (#71861)? Normally liars used to ignore truth and divert the intention some where to west Africa. As human, we need to accept facts if supported with reliable evidence.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Glimmer,

That is a fake story that you keep posting. A corrupted lying fable.

You people are Yemenite and Omans akas Esau/Edoms descendants. Mixed with Babylonians.

You all crossed over and invaded and STOLE the Heritage and calling it as your own.

You also stole the Nubas Heritage when you invaded them also in 350 A.D.

"The old Kingdom of Sheba was overthrown and the kingdom of Saba build on its ruins."
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

The First Book of the Kings 9

1 And when Salomon had finished the building of The House of THE CREATOR and of the Kings Palace, and of all that His desire and lust was to make:

2 THE CREATOR appeared unto Him again, as HE appeared to him at Gabaon.

3 And THE CREATOR said unto Him: I have heard Thy prayer and intercession that Thou madest before ME, and have hallowed This House which Thou hast built, to put MY Name there for ever and MINE eyes and MINE heart shall be there perpetually.

4 And if Thou wilt walk before ME, as DAVID Thy Father walked, in purness of heart and plainness, to do all that I have commanded Thee, and shalt keep MINE Ordinances and Customs:

5 Then I will stablish the Seat of Thy Kingdom upon ISRAEL for ever, as I promised DAVID Thy Father saying: Thou shalt not be without one or other upon the Seat of ISRAEL.

6 But and if Ye and Your Children shall turn away form after ME, and shall not keep MINE Ordinances which I have set before You, but shall go and serve other gods and bow Yourselves unto them:

7 THEN I WILL WEED ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM. AND THIS HOUSE WHICH I HAVE HALLOWED FOR MY NAME, I WILL PUT OUT OF MY SIGHT. AND ISRAEL SHALL BE A PROVERB AND A FABLE UNTO ALL NATIONS.

8 And This House which is so high, all that pass by it shall be astonished and shall hiss and say: Why hath THE CREATOR dealt on this manner with This Land and with This House?

9 And it shall be answered them, because They forsook THE CREATOR Their GOD which brought Their Fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods and have stooped unto them and served them: Therefore hath THE CREATOR brought upon Them all this evil.

----------

"AND ISRAEL SHALL BE A PROVERB AND A FABLE UNTO ALL NATIONS."

There are definitely lots of FABLES and PROVERBS on Solomon, the ISRAELITES and The House of THE CREATOR.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Every black gave deaf ear for this wonderful finding.

the word 'Br' in the ancient incense burners discovered in Ethiopia, by German archeologists: 2800 years old (i.e 800 B.C.) just 100 years after Solomon.

The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]. The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a short distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh. The eastern site is the alleged burial place of Queen Yodit, the pagan-Hebraic leader who destroyed Aksum in the 10th century A.D., and also the location of ca.800 B.C.

Sabaean temple in the process of excavation [Leeman 2009]. The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was part of the realm of D知t and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Shebaand D知t, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba3 over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)達R (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].4 The inscriptions are the work of professional stone masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122]
It is generally assumed that the realm of D知t with a major centre at Yeha, the site of a huge Sabaean temple, gave way to Aksum around the first century B.C. but this is not absolutely certain and the D知t realm may have lasted until Queen Yodit痴 time (she was queen of 泥amot ca. A.D. 970).

The Adi Kaweh inscriptions therefore support the story that a mixed population of Sabaeans and Hebrew (Israelites) was ruled jointly by kings and queens of Sheba in northern Ethiopia one hundred and twenty five years after Solomon痴 death and probably much earlier. The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people.

No single honest man, I would expect John favorably! Every one wants to sleep in false dreams of being Hebrew. Good luck!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Great post!
You know this guy made this comment 'with some other groups mixed in, including 'jews' who may or may not been shemites.
shemites are asiatic. the only reason you think you a shemite is cuz you got the reasoning capacity of a gnat"
did you catch that that sounds exactly like Jeff he always insults you if you corner him with historical facts.
did you also notice(I know you did) he only came out when I kept comming at glimmer and him
and what do you think about this comment from him "Songhay wasn't 'shemitic'. Mali, Ghana, and Songhay were all mande empires, with some other groups mixed in, including 'jews' who may or may not been shemites'
Where are his FACTS just like jeff he bypasses history and pushes his own doctrines
i think this guy looms is really a character like jeff and barry and Africa AE black Deal, cap black
have you noticed these are just fake names and they push off the wall non historical crap to cause confusion.
I found out that looms is on other threads and other people comment about his mental here is the topix
Why Is DISASTER LOOMS Such An Idiot??
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTA1SOK9FBM9N...
Did you read the categories
It's the Trini bloodline- 44%
His mother dropped him.- 11%
It's the Trini bloodline.- 22%
He can't help it.- 0%
He's retarded.- 11%
He has low IQ.- 11%
check out the results
I wonder who set this up? Funny that means he has a BAD rep on all of these threads
See he is a hypocrite and double tongued
as you know scripture tells us NOT to trust anyone who displays this type of behavior
1 Instead of a friend become not an enemy; for [thereby] thou shalt inherit an ill name, shame, and reproach: even so shall a sinner that hath a double tongue.----Apocrypha: Sirach Chapter 6
9 Winnow not with every wind, and go not into every way: for so doth the sinner that hath a double tongue.---Apocrypha: Sirach Chapter 5
13 Honour and shame is in talk: and the tongue of man is his fall.
---- Apocrypha: Sirach Chapter 5
looms is FALLIN his talk has destroyed his REputation.
Shalam unfazed
Yea. I found out what a lot the other different threads on this forum had to say about him. I've known how they've pegged "him" for a minute now. As well as quite a few the alias he uses.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

"Portuguese dominance of the coast north of Mozambique ended in 1698, 200 years after they entered the Indian Ocean, and the coast of Kenya and Tanzania and the islands of Zanzibar and Pemba fell under the control of the rulers of OMAN.

The change would give a new boost to the Swahili coast and to the Indian Ocean commerce, slavery included."

Oman rulers aka Edomites
These are you Glimmer
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Enemies of THE CREATOR. The enemies THE CREATOR vows to destroy WHEN HE COMES.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

The Enemies of THE CREATOR.

Gentiles:

The sons of Japheth are of the Aryan Branch of Speech:
Indo-European
Gomer:
Galatians, Gauls, Celts of Western Europe
Ashkenaz:
SouthEast of the Black Sea - Khazarians
Riphath:
Paphlagonians, Europe, NorthWest of the Black Sea
Togarmah:
Armenians
Magog:
Scythians, Tartars of NorthEastern Europe and Central Asia
Madai:
Medes, South of the Caspian Sea
Javan:
Ionians, Greeks of SouthEastern Europe
Elishah:
Near Cilicia in Asia Minor
Tarshish:
Pre-Spanish in SouthWestern Europe
Dodanim Hazarmaveth (Rodanim):
Isles of the Rhodes and Aegean Isles
Tubal:
Tibareni, in Asia Minor
Meshech:
Cappadocians, Later the muscovites of Russia
Tiras:
Thracians, SouthEastern Europe

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Ezekiel (Exagoge: 60-65) Zipporah tells Moses about her motherland:

"Stranger, this land is called Libya [Africa]. It is inhabited by tribes of various peoples, Ethiopians [Kushites], black men. One man is the ruler of the land: he is both king and general. He rules the state, judges the people, and is priest. This man is my father {Jethro} and theirs"

The Midrash Book of Jasher (Hapler, 1921), provides a detailed account of Moses journey to the southern kingdom of Kush; including how he gained the admiration of its people (p. 132):

"Twenty-seven years old was Moses when he began to reign over Cush [Kush], and forty years did he reign. And the Lord made Moses find grace and favor in the sight of the children of Cush, and the children of Cush loved him exceedingly"

- See more at: http://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/07...

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I am not upsetted! Glad to know who you are?
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
Every black gave deaf ear for this wonderful finding.
the word 'Br' in the ancient incense burners discovered in Ethiopia, by German archeologists: 2800 years old (i.e 800 B.C.) just 100 years after Solomon.
The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]. The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a short distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh. The eastern site is the alleged burial place of Queen Yodit, the pagan-Hebraic leader who destroyed Aksum in the 10th century A.D., and also the location of ca.800 B.C.
Sabaean temple in the process of excavation [Leeman 2009]. The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was part of the realm of D知t and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Shebaand D知t, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba3 over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)達R (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].4 The inscriptions are the work of professional stone masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122]
It is generally assumed that the realm of D知t with a major centre at Yeha, the site of a huge Sabaean temple, gave way to Aksum around the first century B.C. but this is not absolutely certain and the D知t realm may have lasted until Queen Yodit痴 time (she was queen of 泥amot ca. A.D. 970).
The Adi Kaweh inscriptions therefore support the story that a mixed population of Sabaeans and Hebrew (Israelites) was ruled jointly by kings and queens of Sheba in northern Ethiopia one hundred and twenty five years after Solomon痴 death and probably much earlier. The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people.
No single honest man, I would expect John favorably! Every one wants to sleep in false dreams of being Hebrew. Good luck!
What??????? Did I dispute any of those facts????? Isn't queen Sheba of Liberia called DEBRA??????? Did she know about the Medebay script before answering the name and hence forged it??????

Its you who is dreaming !!!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

These are you and your people Glimmer:

The Book of Job 1

6 Now upon the time, when the Servants of GOD came and stood before THE CREATOR, Sathan came also among Them.

7 And THE CREATOR said unto Sathan: From whence comest thou? Sathan answered THE CREATOR and said: I have gone about the land and walked through it.

8 Then said THE CREATOR unto Sathan: Hast thou not considered MY Servant Job. And how that He is an innocent and virtuous Man: Such One as feareth GOD and extueth evil. And that there is none like Him in the Land?

9 Sathan answered and said unto THE CREATOR: Doth Job fear GOD for nought?

10 Hast THOU not preserved Him, His House and all His substance on every side? Hast THOU not blessed the work of His hands? Is not His possession is increased in the Land?

11 But lay THINE hand upon Him a little, touch once all that He hath and (I hold) He shall curse THEE to THY face.

12 And THE CREATOR said unto Sathan: Lo, All that He hath, be in thy power: Only upon Him self, see that thou lay not thine hand. Then went Sathan forth from THE CREATOR.

The Sabeans went into Job and attacked Him and Took all of His possessions as the work of Satan:

Note: Job's an ISRAELITE.... The Chaldeans and Sabean's (the seeds of satan) ARE NOT.

The Book of JOB 1

13 Now upon a certain day when His Sons and His Daughters were eating, and drinking wine in Their eldest Brothers House,

14 There came a messenger unto JOB, and said: While the oxen were plowing, and the asses going in the pasture beside them:

15 THE SABEANS CAME IN VIOLENTLY, AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY: Ye, they have slain Thy Servants with the sword, and I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

16 And while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: The fire of GOD is fallen from Heaven, it hath consumed, and burnt up all Thy sheep and Servants: And I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

17 In the mean season while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: THE CALDEES MADE THREE ARMIES AND FELL UPON THY CAMELS, WHICH THEY HAVE CARRIED AWAY, Ye and slain Thy Servants with the sword: And I only am gotten away, to tell Thee.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Enemies of THE CREATOR. THE CREATOR vows to DESTROY when HE COMES.

Psalm of Asaph 83

1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no..
well of course nimrod would be a Sumerian ruler no

so here is evidence of his presence of course his real name would be different than his hebrew name.

The Sumerian Kings list was composed during the reign of Utu-hegal of Uruk (2119-2112 BC) and the pre-flood list of kings, added after the reign of Sin-magir (1827-1817 BC) of the Isin dynasty.
http://www.noahs-ark.tv/noahs-ark-flood-creat...

The Sumerian Kings list:
Sumerian Cuniform
2119-2112 BC
Mentions the global flood
Lists Cush, Noah's grandson
Lists Gilgamesh
Lists Suruppak, the pre-flood town where Zi-ud-sudra built the ark
Lists Suruppak who is also the father of Zi-ud-sudra in the Instructions of Shuruppak.

Significant facts about the Sumerian Kings list:
1. It mentions the flood.

"After the flood had swept over, and the kingship had descended from heaven, the kingship was in Kish (Cush: Noah's grandson, father of Nimrod)." (Sumerian Kings List)

2. It mentions a both a city (Kish) and a king who was Noah's grandson "Kish" or "Cush" as living after the flood. Cush was the father of Nimrod who built the Tower of Babel. The Bible gives the genealogies: Noah, Ham, Cush, Nimrod.

3. he life span of the kings are much longer before the flood and in the normal range after the flood, as indicated in the Bible.

4. The list mentions many names of cities also listed in the Bible: Babylon, Erech [Uruk], Akkad, Calah, Nineveh

5. The Sumerian Kings list names the pre-flood town of "Suruppak", where Zi-ud-sudra built the ark to escape the flood in the Sumerian flood story and Berossus, although Zi-ud-sudra himself is not in the Sumerian Kings List.

Eridu Genesis Tablet

Instructions of Shuruppak: Eridu Genesis Tablet
umerian Cuniform: 2150 BC
Zi-ud-sudra is the "Noah-like" character in the Greek flood account by Berossus (280 BC)
Shuruppak is listed in the Sumerian Kings list (2119 BC) museum

This is what is written on the Eridu Genesis Tablet
"A flood will sweep over the land. A decision that the seed of mankind is to be destroyed has been made.... Zi-ud-sura [built] a huge boat.... because of preserving the animals and the seed of mankind" (Sumerian Eridu Genesis Flood)

1. The Pennsylvania Museum tablet of the Sumerian flood story is the oldest known of any flood story in the world.
2. It was kiln fired about the time Abraham was born: 2150 BC.
3. It contains references to Zi-ud-sura and 隔ruppag.
4. It details how Zi-ud-sura was saved from destruction in a very large boat along with animals from a global flood 800 years before the book of Genesis.

1. Zi-ud-sudra is a real historical king who was the "Noah-like" character the Greek flood account by Berossus (280 BC).

2. Zi-ud-sudra's counterpart in the Epic of Atra-Hasis (1635 BC) was Atra-Hasis.

3. Zi-ud-sudra's counterpart in the The Epic of Gilgamesh (11 50 BC) was Ut-napi嗾im.

4. Shuruppak is a real historical name listed in the Sumerian King List (2119 BC)
Zi-ud-sura the king, the gudug priest

this is your comment looms"the egyptian pharaohs were historical figures, cuz we got lots of archaeological records and evidence of their history."

well there you go an authentic translated tablet describing some type of flood and cush

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
My FatherYOUR ETHNIC GROUP!!!!!!!!!!"
you know its funny this guy or character named glimmer is probably this looms or jeff character I have asked this guy where is he from in Ethiopia he never response.

he runs around with this Ethiopian pride which is cool but he posts false claims which is NOT.

has he ever explained his lineage? or if he even is ethiopian I dont think so its all fake what do you think?

I am asking different brothas certain questions we need more unity on this thread

I know who the people are that hate us and are trying to stop our people from getting the truth

shalam brotha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,481 - 66,500 of93,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••