Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#71969 Aug 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that! It was in 'Gojjam'
Let's turn in another interesting topic. You know 'Donkey' is East African animal in origin, and rarely found in West Africa, but today wide spread in Asia as far as Mesopotamia. Do you know this African animal mentioned in the bible 14X?
http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Donkeys
Why do you think ancient biblical people (including our lord Jesus) loved Donkeys? Donkeys moved out of Africa only recently (not more than 3kya years), yet ancient middle eastern used them commonly for their social life. It clearly indicates one important point, that ancient Hebrew are East African in origin.
Glimmer what is your point here? Did I not say nubia? Isn't nubia East African??

Yes I don't doubt it! I said NUBIA!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71970 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer what is your point here? Did I not say nubia? Isn't nubia East African??
It was not precise! In any case half mark is given to you. Let's turn to the mountains of God, what do you think about this place and there is also related verse

http://www.dustintsai.com/1/post/2012/11/nove...

Biblical verse about Axum Zion offering and the Ark of the Covenant

Isaiah 18:1-7

New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings, Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,
2 Which sends ambassadors by sea, Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,

“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin, To a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers divide.”

3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth: When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it; And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it. 4 For so the Lord said to me,

“I will take My rest, And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine, Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect And the sour grape is ripening in the flower, He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks And take away and cut down the branches.

6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey And for the beasts of the earth; The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.

7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin, And from a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers divide—To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, To Mount Zion.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71971 Aug 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that! It was in 'Gojjam'
Let's turn in another interesting topic. You know 'Donkey' is East African animal in origin, and rarely found in West Africa, but today wide spread in Asia as far as Mesopotamia. Do you know this African animal mentioned in the bible 14X?
http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Donkeys
Why do you think ancient biblical people (including our lord Jesus) loved Donkeys? Donkeys moved out of Africa only recently (not more than 3kya years), yet ancient middle eastern used them commonly for their social life. It clearly indicates one important point, that ancient Hebrew are East African in origin.
DONKEYS ARE NORTH AFRICAN IN ORIGIN LYING B*TCH! They were first domesticated 4000 years ago in Egypt or Mesopotamia. The Hebrews were never ever ugly Ethiopians but always Shemites/Semites originating in the Middle East! So trying to steal people WHO WERE NEVER EVER ETHIOPIANS!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71972 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus on the verse Isayah 18:7

"In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin, And from a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers divide—To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, To Mount Zion"

Where do you think that place be? i.e ...tall and smooth of skin... Whose land the rivers divide.....To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, To Mount Zion...

Is it not this?

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71973 Aug 10, 2013
Oldest donkey remains was found in ancient Egypt! So nope no Hebrews were ever Ethiopian! The ancient Sumerians HAD DONKEYS which they probably got from Egypt long before the Hebrews. Abraham rode on a MESOPOTAMIAN DONKEY to Canaan!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71974 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DONKEYS ARE NORTH AFRICAN IN ORIGIN LYING B*TCH! They were first domesticated 4000 years ago in Egypt or Mesopotamia. The Hebrews were never ever ugly Ethiopians but always Shemites/Semites originating in the Middle East! So trying to steal people WHO WERE NEVER EVER ETHIOPIANS!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot slave!!! As usual you are disturbing the forum by your odd nuisance of unlinked posts. Donkey has never originated in Mesopotamia you ignorant dump! It is an African Animal and East African in precise (marginally including Egypt) and its species name is Equus africanus. Leave us alone from your ignorant and unlinked posts. We have nothing from you! Slave Cape Malay!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Equus_afric...

File:Equus africanus distribution.svg

Level 6

Location hidden

#71975 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Oldest donkey remains was found in ancient Egypt! So nope no Hebrews were ever Ethiopian! The ancient Sumerians HAD DONKEYS which they probably got from Egypt long before the Hebrews. Abraham rode on a MESOPOTAMIAN DONKEY to Canaan!
No body is clear about your position. One thing is clearly known, All Horners and Modern Jews are culturally, genetically and geographically linked and that is very clear and apparent for the world.

“The Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Near Eastern, Kurdish, and Yemenite Jewish populations formed a fairly compact cluster between the North African and European groups”

http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.exp...

Your dirty cape Malay are odd creature and disgusting jealous of everything. What is your problem against Ethiopians??? Leave us alone! Dirty slave!!

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
7New Earth7

Europe

#71976 Aug 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus on the verse Isayah 18:7
"In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin, And from a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers divide—To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, To Mount Zion"
Where do you think that place be? i.e ...tall and smooth of skin... Whose land the rivers divide.....To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, To Mount Zion...
Is it not this?
I get ur point! I have read some Persian legends that described the rock hewn cavelike building being in Israel, so it got me wondering if they really exist in Israel, that aroused some suspicion in me that there MUST have been a toime where greeks transfered the Mount Zion from Ethiopia to Israel, but there is no much research to back it up unless u can prove this!

But are u saying Jesus was born in Ethiopia??????

You won't believe this if I say it, I told myself that PROVING that Ethiopia is the ancient Israel was going to be my LAST research!!!!!!!!! LOL!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71977 Aug 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot slave!!! As usual you are disturbing the forum by your odd nuisance of unlinked posts. Donkey has never originated in Mesopotamia you ignorant dump! It is an African Animal and East African in precise (marginally including Egypt) and its species name is Equus africanus. Leave us alone from your ignorant and unlinked posts. We have nothing from you! Slave Cape Malay!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Equus_afric...
File:Equus africanus distribution.svg
Its says in Wiki Egypt was the FIRST to domesticate donkeys! Ancient Sumeria also had donkeys which they probably got from Egypt! Abraham rode to Canaan on a Chaldean donkey that looked just like you !!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71978 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get ur point! I have read some Persian legends that described the rock hewn cavelike building being in Israel, so it got me wondering if they really exist in Israel, that aroused some suspicion in me that there MUST have been a toime where greeks transfered the Mount Zion from Ethiopia to Israel, but there is no much research to back it up unless u can prove this!
But are u saying Jesus was born in Ethiopia??????
You won't believe this if I say it, I told myself that PROVING that Ethiopia is the ancient Israel was going to be my LAST research!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Jesus WAS BORN IN BETHLEHEM according to something called THE BIBLE!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71979 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus WAS BORN IN BETHLEHEM according to something called THE BIBLE!
Yes you are soo soo right!

Infact, only if everyone will see the light that my research has shed on earth, that we have seen that Mount Zion in Israel ALSO answered DABBEY/ABBEY, which is from MEDEBAY, then they will know ISRAEL is ALSO AUTHENTIC!

That's all!!!!

I'm NOT a biased human being! NOT AT ALL!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#71980 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are soo soo right!

Infact, only if everyone will see the light that my research has shed on earth, that we have seen that Mount Zion in Israel ALSO answered DABBEY/ABBEY, which is from MEDEBAY, then they will know ISRAEL is ALSO AUTHENTIC!

That's all!!!!

I'm NOT a biased human being! NOT AT ALL!!!
Mt Zion is located on the Arabian peninsula which is Africa (but we know British colonized these areas and coined it Middle East via the The Balfour agreement
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71981 Aug 10, 2013
People keep claiming all sorts of nationalities for the ancient Middle Eastern people but DNA taken from Ancient 6000 year old skulls from Jericho show the mtDNA of those 6000 year old people were absolutely and completely related to modern Middle Eastern people!
www.rhodes.aegean.gr/maa_journal/1_Weiner.pdf

So no they were NOT Ethiopians,Africans,Indians but the exact same people living in the modern Middle East!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71983 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
People keep claiming all sorts of nationalities for the ancient Middle Eastern people but DNA taken from Ancient 6000 year old skulls from Jericho show the mtDNA of those 6000 year old people were absolutely and completely related to modern Middle Eastern people!
www.rhodes.aegean.gr/maa_journal/1_Weiner.pdf
So no they were NOT Ethiopians,Africans,Indians but the exact same people living in the modern Middle East!!!!!!!!
Oh my friend GO and SIT DOWN! Is it because I have been ignoring you? I have told you time without number that the jews in Israel are FAKE jews!!!!!!

SEE that many monks came from Europe here:[click Dormition Abbey in this link where you find this sentence ] "Landmarks: Important sites on Mount Zion are Dormition Abbey, King David's Tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Zion

If you click it, it will lead you to this: "Benedictine community
The first monks had already been sent to Jerusalem
in 1906 from Beuron Archabbey in Germany. " en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormition_Abbey

These people aint JEWS GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!
See the lecture they had before moving to ISRAEL: archive.org/stream/developmentofrel00philiala...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71984 Aug 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Noah story was another alchemical allegory.
Genes of Isis/Genesis 9Verse 13:-A covenant between me(God) and the earth.
"God" is an Alchemical code word for "ourselves" the "crown chakra" ,aka "Heaven(the top 3 chakras are symbolic to heaven)"Paradice" "bliss" and the earth is the lower worlds,symbolized by the 3 lower chakras(melanated centers).This indicates "heaven" and earth have been merged at the Heart chakra.
Noah's flood is a symbol for the "dissolution" of the philosiphers stones matter into the Prima materia(alchemical term for "melanin").The flood is another allegory of death and regeneration. The ark is also symbolic of the human body.
The allegory of the crow not returning to the ark is symbolic of the stage is not completed yet.(the alchemical process of illumination)
The "Dove" symbolises the white stage aka the "albedo"(alchemical term).
The albedo occurs after the blackened matter,the putrified body of the metal or the matter for the stone,lying dead at the bottom of the alembic,has been washed to whiteness by the mercurial waters.
"and the ark rested in the 7th month,on the 17th day of the month.upon the mountain of Ararat"
The number 7 and "rest".This reprisents the 7th chakra ,which is effortless bliss and "the mountains of Ararat" symbolizes the completed work,which was stolen from the egyptian Pyramids-the apex point at the top which has it's foundations at the four quarters.
Man I've been observing you and whenever I replied u u didn't answer! U try but I'm deeper like I keep telling you. Ok see! I will show u a bible code NO scholar knew before in the past!!!!!! Voddo is the essence of the bible!!!!!!! Its embedded in the true bible code!!!!!! Jew and judah are same meaning, and both means ASK!!!!!!!

Ill prove this!!!!!

it was a cult--- that's why Jesus said ask and it
shall be given, knock and the door shall be opened!!!!
---ask yaself how come Jacob
was initiated? By whom? Angel! The angel called
himself what???? God!!!!!!
Go and study this code www.google.com/search...

I'm not Muslim , its also in the bible!!!!!!!!! And the ones in the bible was discovered by me, but not
yet published!!!!!!!!!

This is just the begining.

If you respond this time I will show you the bible code and prove to you that the stories in the bible are REAL just that you were deciphering the codes from a wrong angle!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast Yahuda

Tacoma, WA

#71985 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute right FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. JEWS LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD and are the ONLY people found all over the world!!!!!!!!!!
Dumb fool nice try. Gathered from the four corners, not residing, lol. Last time I checked eroupe ain't the four corners. Ashkenanzi and sephardi equals Spain and other parts of eroupe not the the four corners. Plus they wernot gathered by the messiah but by the British who are gentile. Sorry the prophecy hasn't been fullfilled and Israel remains scattered.

Next
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71986 Aug 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The battle between Armenians and Assyrians began in the valley of Ara, Urartu, is an ancestral home of Armenia.The name Orontes, has a Avestan connection;Aži (nominative ažiš) is the Avestan word for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian Dahae"Following the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, they joined Alexander of Macedon in his quest they was in Babylon when Alexander came thru asia them was yo ashkenaz tribes Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia . They had been in the land Babylon under the name, Urartu,In the early 6th century BC, the Urartian Kingdom was replaced by the Armenian Orontid dynasty. IShupria Arme-Shupria) was a Hurrian kingdom they was part of the armenian partnership, known from Assyrian sources beginning in the 12th century BC, located in the Armenian Highland, to the southwest of Lake Van,.Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia ,it is said legend Hayk Nahapet (Hayk the Forefather) is considered to be the son of Torgom nahapet (the Forefather) who was one of the descendants of Japheth, in the medieval written sources the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him, from that day the Armenians began to count, ancient Armenian calendar they got from Babylon,The Georgian legend was formed under the influence of the Armenian legend and it was written in the 9-11th centuries by Georgian authors (Ananun (Anonymous) historian, Leonti Mroveli and others). According to Georgian legend from eight sons of Targamos (Torgom) Armenian nations were originated: from elder son Hayos the Armenians were originated, from Kartlos the Georgians were originated, from other sons some Caucasian peoples took their origin.the Phrygians, who according to Homer's Iliad settled around Lake Ascania.In rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German: Askanier) Ashkenaz;"Ascanius" is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians,an the Phrygians was Armenians,Eudox, who lived around .........(Kizlihisar), a little far from the Hittite capital of Pteria (Bogaz-Keuy), attest to the fact that the principal road leading from Tarsia to Sinopia was in the hands of the Phrygians.King Midas,was a jew to,nations of Japheth, Gamer, Magog, Madai, Iovan, Thobel, Mosoch, Theiras, Ascenaz, Riphath or Erirath, Thergama or Thorgoma.Ashkenaz an Ascania is the same
BIG FAT LIE about your Ashkenazi theory!!!!!!

See how the real black askenazi ended and fake white started; the Ghibellines are Ashkenazi and the Guelphs are whites who en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guelphs_and_Ghibellin...

See my ETERNAL PROOF: they also forgot to wipe that the ORIGINAL name for GHIBELLINES IS DEBE -----ie DHIBELLINES!!!!!!!!! www.google.com/search...

We was in Europe man!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71987 Aug 10, 2013
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71988 Aug 10, 2013
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71989 Aug 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ARE ALREADY IN ISRAEL! Its says in the bible that the Lord will gather his children from the North,the West,East. AA people ARE NOT FOUND all over the world!
Isiah 43 5-6
The descendants of the slaves ARE FOUND all over the world, because they were scattered all over!!

Yes the bible says that HE WILL gather his children, and he has NOT gathered his children yet.

The bible says that the Israel will be blind and have a loss of identity until the start of the awakening!
The Jews can't the be Israelites if they have been claiming this for centuries. They are suppose to be blind of this knowledge and Israel is suppose to be filled with GENTILES.

The descendants of the slaves are blind of this knowledge, but the awakening has started. God will come and bring back HIS TRUE children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 3 min Jake 49
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,746,255
im not racist i take pride in my race 7 min Jake 6
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 9 min Yo Just Me Here 4
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 10 min TRUETRUTH 221
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 10 min Mastur 2
social justice is... 21 min Polaris 14
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 47 min avoid the caucasoid 47
Trump has Melania and black men don't 1 hr Roofis skools RuPaul 58
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr TRUMP 45 147