Gms

San Diego, CA

#71740 Aug 7, 2013

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#71741 Aug 7, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> you missed the important historical part thread 71609 SONGHAY LOOMS
[cut for space]
dude you would be the perfect example of what's wrong with the conscious community. too many negroes missing a few marbles who can't think straight.

you post bout the yoruba then come back stating you didn't say anythng bout yoruba like you mental of somethng.

and i already said the hebrew migration into mande tribes (this would include songhay) has been well established. what exactly does this have to do with anything? i don't even know what you talk'n bout with africans not being africans.

dude you totally spaced out, bruh.

and this is exactly why jeff can consistently punk your ass since i've been on this thread cuz you totally detached from reality.

go get yourself some help, hitman. and stop embarrassing those who are actually trying to get the *truth* out to our people.
Hi There

Washington, DC

#71742 Aug 7, 2013
Northeast Africa ( not including Egypt)to Southwest Africa = Cush
All the rest of Africa = Canaan Phut Misraim
Cush was the first in Africa.
"Ethiopia" means the DEMARCATION LINE between Cush and the rest of the fam.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#71743 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
The mere fact that u don't understand that the Medebays are all over the world with the evidences I have put across is well understood; its out of your own ignorance, and 50% adamance. its just like someone who sees a light and rejects it for the mere fact that he is used to the sickness. I will not blame you tho since you lack a lot of knowledge on ancient african languages because the true ancient ethiopian language has been totally bastardized over the years due to wars!

So as you are there in ethiopia, u don't even know what I around you and many of you ethiopian indigenous scholars have been seen in many texts using guessing games to try to decipher what ancient ethiopian words mean, so my brother I don't blame you 100%, because I have NOT on my side written all my findings as many books and published them showing this picture from the different angles which are obvious to indigenous west africans!

I am not the type who lives on the web, I am doing this investigation on the streets and people subscribe to it in west africa! They testify! Why? Because their own languages are not bastardized! They are not LOST!
What book? Where bout..tell us and I for one will look into buying it
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#71744 Aug 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are not hebrews they stole Hebrew history, no way to turn jews into hebrews, we hated th jews in samaria we wanted no part of them, show them being together in bible? you cant , we knew them peoples was there to steal our heritage
....where'd those jews come from
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#71745 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cape Slave for Sale! So far, there is no agreed consensus on the issue and i don't care where ever it has originated. However, most respected and trust worthy sites, like National Geography, linked Eurasian Adam with M168. However, I personally believe M89 was the first propagator of Caucasoid race, still in Africa.
"The original Caucasians did indeed come out of Africa about 40-45,000 years ago, probably descendants of the M89 line. Whites and Caucasians in general are probably a legacy of M89 and not M168"
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/05/05...
Eurosian Adam
http://hanggi-hankey-roy-jonsson-strombeck.co...
you still don't get it. Blacks were 1st on earth. The majority here know that....you need to stop fantasying about Caucasians superseding Blacks on earth. We all come from Blacks. There's NO debate about this.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71746 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question! Why do you think, most AAs think they are Ethiopians in origin? What makes them to look differently with genetic distance over 30kya years? What makes the cultural gap so huge? What makes them think, color is everything for similarity, and finally? Why do they try to take all our biblical linage just for themselves? Are they not enemies?
Glimmer,

It turns out the more you push this issue the more information it causes me to reveal!!!

If you are SERIOUS about this matter:“YOU WOULD AGREE THAT…E1B1A…IN ANY FORM IS…E1B1A….RIGHT???” BE IT
“ExE1B1A7A…E1B1A7A… E1B1A8…xE1B1A8… E1B1A…SO ON AND SO ON…RIGHT??????????

Glimmer, according to Ethiohelix, your Ahmara Ethnic group is:“53.8% xE1B1A…25.8% J, 17.3% A3B2…1.5% K…and 0.03% P!!!”

The FATHER of “E1B1’s (P2),” just happens to be “M191 (E1B1A7) with an addition (E1B1A7-P)!!! HMMMMMMMMMM?????? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES HIDING AND OMITTING INFORMATION ABOUT THEM SELVES AGAIN!!! BUT I’M NOT POINTING FINGERS HERE, I’M JUST POINTING OUT THE FACTS.

So in FACT your Ethnic Group is:“WELL OVER 50% M191 (E1B1A7-P)!!! IN WHAT EVER FORM…E1B1A…IS “E1B1A!!!”

GANJULE M191 (E1B1A7) 93.6%!!!
SHEKO M191 (E1B1A7) 92.9%!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU’RE A SELF HATER GLIMMER!!! YOU PREFER LIGHT COMPLEXIONS TO DARK ONES, AND THIN LIPS, AS OPPOSED TO FULL ONE!!! AND YOU REALLY HATE DARK PEOPLE WITH FLARED NOSTRILS…DON’T YOU?????????? TELL THE “TRUTH,” FOR A CHANGE GLIMMER??? BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU POINT THE FINGER AT OTHERS, CLAIMING THEY ARE THE ONES BRAINWASHED WITH COLOR!!!

YOU EVEN GET A THRILL OUT OF MENGITSU’S CONTINUED CAMPAIGN TO SLAUGHTER THE ANUAK (OMOTICS/NILOTES), DON’T YOU??????????

Location hidden

#71747 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question! Why do you think, most AAs think they are Ethiopians in origin? What makes them to look differently with genetic distance over 30kya years? What makes the cultural gap so huge? What makes them think, color is everything for similarity, and finally? Why do they try to take all our biblical linage just for themselves? Are they not enemies?
It's plain to see that the "E1B1A" IN THE ANUAK (OR THE 53.8% IN YOUR AHMARA ETHNIC GROUP) IS MUCH OLDER THAN THAT IN AA OR OTHER MODERN WEST AFRICANS!!!

HERE'S THE PROOF THAT "E1B1A," MIGRATED FROM EAST TO WEST AFRICA, REGION, BY REGION!!!!!!!!!!

E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CONTINUE LYING??????????

Location hidden

#71748 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another sad news for you.
You remember the ample evidences that modern Ethiopians do not carry E1b1a and that huge Y DNA gap is lauded every where.
“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Again, in terms of mtDNA, you are closer to Yemenies rather than Ethiopians.
Sub-Saharan African Genetic Component in Yemenis
"Phylogenetic analysis reveals that the origin of sub-Saharan African mtDNA variants in Yemenis is a mosaic of different episodes of gene flow. Three different passages can be outlined. The first is gene flow, likely mediated by the Arab slave trade from southeastern Africa, as evidenced by exact mtDNA haplotype matches. Such matches account for 23% of the total variation in Yemenis and occur in lineages and lineage groups that cannot be found in Ethiopia and northeastern Africa. Many of these can be traced to the Bantu dispersal; they have their origin in West Africa and supply thereby the upper time limit of 3,000–4,000 years for their departure from southeastern Africa toward Arabia. The sub-Saharan African component of Ethiopians has remained untouched by such influences and may therefore be considered most representative of the indigenous gene pool of sub-Saharan East Africa"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

AHMARA'S ARE NOT THE ONLY ETHIOPIANS!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE NEARLY 90 SUPER-ETHNICITIES AND OVER 200 SUB ETHNIC/LANGUAGE GROUPS IN ETHIOPIA!!!

AHMARA ARE NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN (THE WHOLE COUNTRY)!!!!!!!!!

GET IT ToGETHER GLIMMER...

BTW...FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME...I'M PART ASIATIC, BUT THAT DOES NOT SUPERSEDED MY 80% AFRICAN HERITAGE!!! UNLIKE YOU WHO PREFER YOUR 25% FOREIGN "J," OVER YOU 75% AFRICAN HERITAGE (SMDH)!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#71749 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another sad news for you.
You remember the ample evidences that modern Ethiopians do not carry E1b1a and that huge Y DNA gap is lauded every where.
“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Again, in terms of mtDNA, you are closer to Yemenies rather than Ethiopians.
Sub-Saharan African Genetic Component in Yemenis
"Phylogenetic analysis reveals that the origin of sub-Saharan African mtDNA variants in Yemenis is a mosaic of different episodes of gene flow. Three different passages can be outlined. The first is gene flow, likely mediated by the Arab slave trade from southeastern Africa, as evidenced by exact mtDNA haplotype matches. Such matches account for 23% of the total variation in Yemenis and occur in lineages and lineage groups that cannot be found in Ethiopia and northeastern Africa. Many of these can be traced to the Bantu dispersal; they have their origin in West Africa and supply thereby the upper time limit of 3,000–4,000 years for their departure from southeastern Africa toward Arabia. The sub-Saharan African component of Ethiopians has remained untouched by such influences and may therefore be considered most representative of the indigenous gene pool of sub-Saharan East Africa"
WHY CONTINUE WITH THESE LIES GLIMMER??? I'VE ALREADY PROVEN YOU WRONG ON THIS MATTER TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!!

"Approximately one-half of both Ethiopian (52.2%) and Yemeni (45.7%) mtDNA lineages belonged to clades specific to sub-Saharan Africa , whereas the other half was divided between derived subclades of haplogroups M and N that are, with the exception of M1 and U6 lineages, more common outside Africa. Consistent with the coexistence of sub-Saharan African and Eurasian mtDNA lineages among Ethiopian, Egyptian, and Yemeni populations, the MDS plot clustered them, together with Egyptians, in between the Near Eastern and the West African and southern African clusters.

JUST DAMN ALREADY...STOP THE LYING!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#71750 Aug 7, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have of the direct AA ancestors like the mande, Ewe, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, ashanti, Fulani, ect Have been in West Africa for 30k years. Please provide your sources and or the DNA studies you conducted so I can examine them.
He nor any of those trolls will EVER PRESENT EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THERE LUDICROUS THEORIES, BECAUSE THERE IS NONE!!!

WE HAVE THE GENETIC MIGRATION PATERNS RIGHT HERE;

E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands!!!

even a blind person can see these flow from EAST to WEST and SOUTH!!!

AND I'M CONSTANTLY ASKING HIM AND THEM FOR THE FOSSILIZED OSTEALOGICAL (BONE) AND DNA EVIDENCE, TO BACK UP THIS FAKEASS 30,000 YEAR BS. I'VE YET TO SEE A SINGLE ONE OF THEM PRESENT ANYTHING, OTHER THAN THEIR FAKEASS OPINIONS!!!

YOU CAN FIND ANY GRAVE YARDS OF ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS, BEFORE 3,000 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT.

THE NOK ARE PROBABLY THE OLDEST ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICANS. OTHER THAN PYGMIES, WHO CAN THEY PROVE WERE THERE???
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71751 Aug 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"
Interesting quote!
Um...the ancient Jews were Eurasian light skin Caucasian and looked EXACTLY LIKE THESE GUYS:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Samaritans have lived thousands of years in Israel and are the descendants of the ancient Israelites! Never listen to any Muslims, they are all mad,lying b*tches and hate Israel!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71752 Aug 7, 2013
Gms wrote:
Lamentations 5:10 reads:
"OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."
Notice, it says here that the Hebrews' skin was black like an oven or charcoal black, because of the famine. When the Jews were in concentration camps in Europe during WWII, many of them were starved or in famine. Footage of them in the camps, show that their skin turned pale white. The same is true of the people in Kosov, they were in famine and their skin turned pale white, because they are also a white-skinned people. But pictures of starving people in Africa, show that their skin turns jet black or darker than its original hue.
When brown or black skinned people don't eat for a long period of time or get sick, they get darker. When white or lighter skinned people get sick or don't eat, they turn pale. In this verse of Lamentations, the prophet, Jeremiah clearly was describing a black skinned-people.
Iv seen really sick black Africans and they really do look pale!
In Song of Solomon Solomon is described as white and ruddy: 5:10
King David is described as being ruddy with a light skin:
1 Samuel 17-42
Ancient Nazarite described in the bible:
Lam 4:7
And DNA agrees they were all Eurasian Caucasians!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71753 Aug 7, 2013
Gms wrote:
In many places throughout scriptures it mentions that the Israelites wore their hair in locks. Locks or some call them dread locks is when the hair locks together and grows. The Jamaicans known as Rastafarians wear their hair in long locks.
numbers 6:5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto Yah, he shall be holy, and shall let the LOCKS of the hair of his head grow.
Judges 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven LOCKS of my head with the web.
19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven LOCKS of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
Our hair in it's natural state is like the wool of a lamb. If a "black" person doesn't cut or comb their hair it will eventually Lock together (This is why they are called "LOCKS"). When our hair naturally lock, the hair forms giant matt's at random all over the head. Most of the time you will only get 7 or eight locks just as it says Samson had. Samson NEVER CUT HIS HAIR, he let it grow and it was left "unkempt" and it grew into locks, just as the Jamaican brothers do their hair.
If Samson the Israelite was a white skin person with "White hair texture" his hair would have grown straight and long, but not lock together. The scriptures says he had 7 locks, it is very rare for a white person to get locks naturally,. The scriptures is showing us that Samson the Israelite was a "black" man. 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my LOCKS with the drops of the night.
11 His head is as the most fine gold, his LOCKS are bushy, and black as a raven. Got any thing to say Sinajuavi
White people can also have dreadlocks! Descendants of the ancient Israelites who still live in Israel:
These people have only 2% Sub-Saharan DNA so it is extremely unlikely that the ancient Israelites were black!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71754 Aug 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Samaritans are NOT part of the promise of Israel because they were MIXED with Gentiles. So they are NOT the true Hebrew Israelites! With all the moving that was done in that time, they aren't able to prove exactly. Also The Hebrew Israelites, and Israelites weren't the only people that buried their dead!!!
THEY ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES whether you like it or not! DNA has absolutely proven it!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71755 Aug 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep talking about the middle east sooo much?? Arabs are in the middle east! You said that all the people in the Middle east have the same DNA!
So are you changing your mind, or just confused?
You said this "DNA from ancient Phoenicians skulls show they were Haplogroup J2! HAPLOGROUP J is THE INDIGENOUS HAPLOGROUP OF THE MIDDLE EAST! All Middle Eastern people come from THE ANCIENT SEMITES!"
You said that on the other forum!! I copied WORD-FOR-WORD so don't try to deny it!
So are you just changing your mind everyday or just confused???
That IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ARABS HAVE HAPLOGROUP J AND ARE RELATED TO ALL THE OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! Its you that is confused! Ancient Phoenicians were the Canaanites descendants. The Israelites lived in Canaan and so are likely to have carried Haplogroup J2.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71756 Aug 7, 2013
Gms wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =acafNHlERDYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
To Africa ae and sinjavui whatever his name is
AFRONAZI RUBBISH. I dont look at anything that doesnt have DNA proof or craniology! Afronazis never use either because they know they are liars! Afronazis are nothing but a bunch of nazi racists!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71757 Aug 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the prophecies of the bible have been fulfilled by the Jews, then please explain in MORE detail what exactly has been fulfilled.
When were the Jews FORCEFULLY scattered?
When did God HIMSELF come and bring the Jews back to Israel???
When were the Jews enslaved for 400 years?? BTW When the Israelites were in Egypt they were NOT enslaved for 400 years so don't try to use that!
When did the Jews have an IRON YOKE on their neck????
When and where did the Jews scattered to??
Yip more than once! Yes according to the bible, the Israelites/Jews were enslaved for 400 years in Egypt whether you like it or NOT! The Jews are scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING SA. AA people ONLY live in America! It states clearly in the bible, the Jews WILL return to Israel, which they have. Your mad racist cult religion is sick!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71758 Aug 7, 2013
Message wrote:
Its over ive seen Proffessor Jews,Rabbi Jews and Jews in Israel say that blacks are the true Israelites. Even Jews is Poland was writing about this long before a Holocaust. Why should anyone believe a half breed no accredited or non black even non aschenaz who fell for a lie that was prewritten in the bible. Why debate Dna if the people with the Dna is in question waaaaaay before we made the reclaimation. I mean just say you dont know. Not only you all try to bar us from Israelite lineage buy Egypt and Moors as well who all migrated into West Africa. I SEE why your forefather hate us. Our line was and to come AMAZING! I say OUR because Moor,Egypt,Israelites are all mixed in us to some percentage. No AA is one full Mane,Igbo and etc so technical we are all that Isralites,Egyptians and Moors.
THESE ARE THE REAL DESCENANTS OF THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES who have lived in Israel for thousands of years:
West African ARE NOT related to them! You are a bunch of fakes stealing a history that doesnt belong to you!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#71759 Aug 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you still don't get it. Blacks were 1st on earth. The majority here know that....you need to stop fantasying about Caucasians superseding Blacks on earth. We all come from Blacks. There's NO debate about this.
Um....Caucasians also come from the extremely sexy neanderthals!!!Blacks are not related to neanderthals! Neanderthals were THE VERY FIRST PEOPLE ON EARTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 22 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 38 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75