African AE

Durban, South Africa

#71668 Aug 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
look on the Jewish library say the Khazars where Armenians,an they took Babylon over under the name Ashkenaz ok look how they play with peoples minds,Connections and Similarities Between Jewish and Armenian History in Premedieval Times, "THEY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLES"
Armenians carry Haplogroup J2 which is another reason Ashkenazi Jews ARE real Jews! I read somewhere that Ashkenazi Jews are related to Armenians!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71669 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7

Europe

#71670 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think you are Cushite? You are not Cushite!!! How stubborn and stupid you are? Stop dreaming that and try to learn from the world, no where west Africans ever called cushites, even by Afro-centrists. How long do you live just by Dreaming?
www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Europe

#71671 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not debating ur arguments, but how does letter 'C' sound in geez and amharic and other ethiopian tongues?
Again, how does letter 'I' sound in geez and amharic and other ethiopian tongues?
C does NOT sound like english letter K!!!!! It sounds like the CH in Church!!!!!
Again 'I' does NOT sound like english letter 'I'!!!!! It sounds like the 'I' in IN!!!!!
The original tone for the letter U in Cush is the letter O in Orissa! www.google.com/search...
Cush is Orissa! SEE KUSHA/CUSHA: www.google.com/m...
All I show are lost symbols!!!!!!
I'm the most dynamic on this thread!!!!!! I'm KING in this!!!!
When I say C sounds like CH and does not sound like K I'm referring to the word CUSH.....

Likewise for letter I! Cush-I-te!!! This letter 'I' sounded/sounds like the letter 'I' in Ethiopia!!!!!!

All referring to Cush.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#71672 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, Ethiopian Jews were not sterilized, they were just given contraception that works for 3 months. That medication is called Depo-Provera, never labelled as sterilization medication. The action may not be acceptable as they were given in coercion. However, I feel the issue is much exaggerated by some AAs, why?? That is a million dollar question.
The point is this was FORCED on Blacks jews and NOT white jews. No this has NOTHING to do "AA'S". This has to do with Israeli government.

"White Jews were not sterilized only Ethiopian Jews AFRICANGLOBE – For the first time, the Israeli government is taking steps in the direction of acknowledgement of an alleged clandestine program that sterilized an entire generation of Jewish Ethiopian immigrants. A report aired on Israeli…"
http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/israels-go...
____

Somewhere around thread (2900 ???) Your boy, "ae" lauded these forced, so-called "birth control methods". For the record, I'm appalled by it and see it as a form of genocide against Blacks.
7New Earth7

Europe

#71673 Aug 7, 2013
In the link again, in it take a closer look at the greek inscription for AETHIOPIA! Its written exactly like ANI-ORITCHA OR ANI-ONITCHA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aethiopia
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#71674 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>

as Ethiopians are generally Caucasoid.
why do you make this erroneous statement? Ethiopians were on earth long b4 non-blacks. It's a fact. Plus, I've talked to Ethiopians who know Caucasoids come from them.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#71675 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
In the link again, in it take a closer look at the greek inscription for AETHIOPIA! Its written exactly like ANI-ORITCHA OR ANI-ONITCHA
thanks.......most PPL. who've studied the ancient world know this to be true.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#71676 Aug 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is this was FORCED on Blacks jews and NOT white jews. No this has NOTHING to do "AA'S". This has to do with Israeli government.
"White Jews were not sterilized only Ethiopian Jews AFRICANGLOBE – For the first time, the Israeli government is taking steps in the direction of acknowledgement of an alleged clandestine program that sterilized an entire generation of Jewish Ethiopian immigrants. A report aired on Israeli…"
____
Somewhere around thread (2900 ???) Your boy, "ae" lauded these forced, so-called "birth control methods". For the record, I'm appalled by it and see it as a form of genocide against Blacks.
Shut up you old woman! Lots of women take birth control pills so whats your problem? You should have been sterilized, there are enough stupid people in the world!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#71677 Aug 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you make this erroneous statement? Ethiopians were on earth long b4 non-blacks. It's a fact. Plus, I've talked to Ethiopians who know Caucasoids come from them.
Caucasians came from a mixture of the seriously very sexy neanderthals and Africans in Asia producing Cro-Magnon man who was the first modern man in North Africa,Middle East and Africa!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71678 Aug 7, 2013
See that Onias family of the Hasmonean dynasty also answers ONISA (ie Orissa): www.google.com/search...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#71679 Aug 7, 2013
According to Popular Mechanics that idiot 1906 study of Jewish skulls is an absolute load of cr*p. Why do low IQ idiot scientists keep comparing modern Jewish skulls to Arabs? Arabs ARE NOT pure and ARE most definitely not the ANCIENT ARABS! They had loads of sex with their African slaves and have high levels of African DNA. The Hebrews/Israelites and ancient Jews were ALWAYS EURASIAN CAUCASIAN originating from Anatolia!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#71680 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
bump

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71681 Aug 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
____
Garbage! Don't ever link me racist Afro-centrist sites, as they are independent and working for their hidden agenda, to make themselves Ethiopian Jews, as they believe skin color alone is important to be accepted as a Jew. Why can't you use your own logic? Sterilization is a total inability to conceive, while contraception is just temporarily, and obviously depo-provera is a globally known and used as contraceptive, not as sterilizer, dumbass!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#71682 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>

as Ethiopians are generally Caucasoid.
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopians were on earth long b4 non-blacks. It's a fact. Plus, I've talked to Ethiopians who know Caucasoids come from them.
Of course, the majority of NON-troll posters already know this.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#71684 Aug 7, 2013
Study by the dumb idiot Eran Elhaik debunked!

www.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Khazar_myth

The dumb AHOLE Elhaik compared modern Jews to Palestinians! Palestinians orginate from Saudi Arabia and had black slaves which they interbred hugely with! Why didnt the low IQ dimwitted idiot use the Samaritans instead? I think he was paid a huge some of money by Muslims!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71685 Aug 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Your link says this:

Before Herodotus

Homer (c. 8th century BC) is the first to mention "Aethiopians" (&#913;&#7984;&#95 2;&#943;&#959;&#96 0;&#949;&#962;, &#913;&#7984;&#952 ;&#953;&#959;&#960 ;&#8134;&#949;&#96 2;); he mentions that they are to be found at the southern extremities of the world, divided by the sea into "eastern" (at the sunrise) and "western" (at the sunset). Hesiod (c. 8th century BC) speaks of Memnon as the "king of Aethiopia".

In 515 BC, Scylax of Caryanda, on orders from Darius the Great of Persia, sailed along the Indus River, Indian Ocean and Red Sea, circumnavigating the Arabian peninsula. He mentioned Aethiopians, but his writings on them have not survived. Hecataeus of Miletus (c. 500 BC) is also said to have written a book about Aethiopia, but his writing is now known only through quotations from later authors. He stated that Aethiopia was located to the east of the Nile, as far as the Red Sea and Indian Ocean; he is also quoted as relating a myth that the Skiapods ("Shade feet") lived there, whose feet were supposedly large enough to serve as shade.

Why you don't want to see that clear statement. East of the Nile never lived togather with West of the Nile. The same is true as evidenced by their huge genetic cluster. Why are you fixed in your myths?

Level 6

Location hidden

#71686 Aug 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you make this erroneous statement? Ethiopians were on earth long b4 non-blacks
That is totally false! Ethiopians have an age of maximum 8kya years. In strict sense, Ethiopia is 3,000 years old. Ethiopians are largely under the Caucasoid sub-race, why you want to be intentionally ignorant on facts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_r...
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fact. Plus, I've talked to Ethiopians who know Caucasoids come from them.
That is a hamitic theory rejected by some scholars for being too racist. But, I believe in the theory that the Meditranian race is the super-race against the Nordic ones, and originated in Africa. Sounds lovey!

http://topdefinitions.com/2013/06/22/mediterr...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71687 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate AA or West African as much as they hate me. You can clearly see their support for the most hateful man, African AE, and deny my logical presentation and evidences for African root of the ancient Hebrew tradition. However, I can see it is not accepted by most AAs here and that lead me to think differently.
More over, you can observe here that Ben Yisrael=African AE. If you believe yourself like Ben Yisrael believes (a post exile Judah), then it is more than clear that you are not logically explaining your root, i.e the whole claim of being a Hebrew is fallacious.
You are the one whos not thinkingllogicall!!!!!!

When your Y HHAPLOGROUPSare beindeterminedby only 15to20% of your Y CHROMOSOME, it is completely FALSE!!!

When 80 to 85% of your. Genectics are hidden and.you are hating, on that portio . Of yoursel...YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO YOURSELF AND HUMANITY!!!

Heres what you'r . RUNNINGFOM HIDDING!!!

YouPRIED YYOURSELF ON 15% OT YOU . COMPLET . HUMANITY. AND IT IS THAT WHICH IS FOREIGN AND YOU'REHATING THE FFOUNDATIONWHICH IS: " E1b1a*(xE1b1a8 and xE1b1a7), E1b1a8, E1b1a7*(xE1b1a7a), E1b1a7a, E*(xE1b1a, xE1a, xE1b, and xE2)!!!"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71688 Aug 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate AA or West African as much as they hate me. You can clearly see their support for the most hateful man, African AE, and deny my logical presentation and evidences for African root of the ancient Hebrew tradition. However, I can see it is not accepted by most AAs here and that lead me to think differently.
More over, you can observe here that Ben Yisrael=African AE. If you believe yourself like Ben Yisrael believes (a post exile Judah), then it is more than clear that you are not logically explaining your root, i.e the whole claim of being a Hebrew is fallacious.
You are the one whos not thinkingllogicall!!!!!!

When your Y HHAPLOGROUPSare beindeterminedby only 15to20% of your Y CHROMOSOME, it is completely FALSE!!!

When 80 to 85% of your. Genectics are hidden and.you are hating, on that portio . Of yoursel...YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO YOURSELF AND HUMANITY!!!

Heres what you'r . RUNNINGFOM HIDDING!!!

YouPRIED YYOURSELF ON 15% OT YOU . COMPLET . HUMANITY. AND IT IS THAT WHICH IS FOREIGN AND YOU'REHATING THE FFOUNDATIONWHICH IS: " E1b1a*(xE1b1a8 and xE1b1a7), E1b1a8, E1b1a7*(xE1b1a7a), E1b1a7a, E*(xE1b1a, xE1a, xE1b, and xE2)!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,225,056
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min Broken Synthesis 1,258
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 5 min NationalistIdeology 30
why floyd mayweather hasn't sign the contract t... 5 min Tori 65
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 14 min Buddy Boy 15
Do Black Men Like White Trannies (Jun '13) 22 min Troy2015 58
If two Albinos have a child, will that child ha... (May '11) 27 min yashar-al 9
Why do I hate white people so much? 47 min Sangelia 190
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 33,201
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 hr KIP 123,701
More from around the web