Comments
66,041 - 66,060 of 95,395 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71399 Aug 3, 2013
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All Canaan kids was messed up with Tazaraat leprosy,Genesis 10:15; Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: the Canaanite were spread abroad.the Natives americans gone fit in there, Canaan spread out the Amorites was the worst one's they build up Babylon, the Jews share they bloodline

Level 8

Location hidden

#71400 Aug 3, 2013
Genesis 4:22;And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.see Naamah was . A descendant of Cain, she was the only mentioned daughter of Lamech and Zillah and their youngest child; her brother was Tubal-cain, while Jabal and Jubal were her half-brothers, sons of Lamech's other wife Adah,Lemech was a killer to he was white, from his fore daddy Cain ok he killed a young man, ok Adah was a name of Esau wife her Named was Adah to an she was of the line of the albino Tazaraat Canaan,she was a daughter of Hittite lepers,ok she bore to Esau Eliphaz whom is the father of Yemen whom the Ethiopians mixed up with,ok the Horites Cain peoples is in there to you see Seir was the Horites father mountain cave peoples, , Rephaims,Emins, Zuzims,all those no genealogy peoples the covenant wasnt made with them

Level 8

Location hidden

#71401 Aug 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt u right!! But man..HE punished her so bad for tricking Adam that a spirit of rebellion dwells in our Sistas..real tlk!?! YAH knew she wuld attempt to run a man or rule the home as if you are not the one that gv her tht authority in your absence!..once man is home then rule comes w/ it! He gotta n right tho..upright man..maybe not perfect but he repents frm his heart to his flaws..thts like a heart of King David..and how YAH still told David he had a heart after HIS own heart!! Think about what David did and YAH forgave
the sis was put over us as punishment,Isaiah 3:12;As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Jeremiah 31:22;How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71403 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the real Israelites.
Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.
In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.
While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.
I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.
I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.
But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.
So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.
"but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West."

6th Century CE The Babyolonian Talmud reads:

"Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their master and never to tell the truth."

So I ask you is this not a racist statement?
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71404 Aug 3, 2013
"shamefully elongated!'

lol.

Only a tweezer dig a ling shell of a man would call elongated shameful, lol.

Again

"but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West."

6th Century CE The Babyolonian Talmud reads:

"Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their master and never to tell the truth."

So I ask you is this not a racist statement?

So these Talmudist believed black skin was a curse from god. I thought Leprosy was the curse?

Care to explain the racism coming out of the Talmud Barros?
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71405 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:

<quoted text>
Jews are the real Israelites.
Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.
In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.
While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.
I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.
I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.
But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.
So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.

"Black Yanks" when did Black Yank become a nationality? Your no different than the 6th century CE Talmudic writers who proclaimed our black skin was a curse.

I will say this , I 100% agree that those people who came out of Eastern Eroupe who practice "African" rituals are what the world would call a Hebrew.

However, their line doesent come through Jacob it comes through his brother. So yes I agree some may be Hebrews but Isralites, I'd have to say no.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#71406 Aug 3, 2013
Note to posters: "ae" advocates the sterilization of Ethiopian Jews. Do not engage him.
playa hata6

Chino, CA

#71407 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Mystery Known to Rosicrucians."Cain is a direct descendant of the serpent that was in ADAMs form,The sacrifices which Abel made to GOD were pleasing to him, but the sacrifices brought by Cain did not please him, because the birth of Cain was not ordained by him. The result was that Cain committed fratricide. He killed Abel and for this he was excluded from communion,He went away into distant lands and founded his own race there,Adam again united himself with Eve and from this union came Seth, also mentioned in the Bible, who took over the role of Abel. Thus we have two generations of mankind; the race of Cain, who was a descentant of Eve and one of the serpent, and the other race which had human parentage and was brought into existence at the commad of Yahveh.
Among the descentants of Cain are all those who have been creators of war and mining, as, for instance, Methuselah, the inventor of the Tau script, and Tubal-Cain, who taught the use and working of metal ores and iron.thats why they needed slaves to work the mines, an dig an palnt because it wont yield nothing thats why they need fertilizer on everything,ok Cain line of descent, stemming from the serpent, were all those who trained themselves in the arts of war, killing,an enslaving peoples to do work, because the earth was to yield nothing for them and Genesis 4:12;When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.a thief an a robber.Genesis 4:15;And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him he was afflicted with tzaraath.an he went to NOD
That is false. Now I am beginning to think you are a troll. Cain able saga is a sacrificial ritual. It is not real. It is astrological as much as is is physical. You really are a fake.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71409 Aug 3, 2013
And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:15,we was told not to go! an if we did all them curses the CREATOR told us about! when we came out of eygpt! DEUT 28, now check this out JEREMIAH42:17So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.that came to pass! fo we have no GENEALOGY like our people did that went to Babylon an came back home! that be EZRA an NEHEMIAH, they sealed it. we never made it back home! we still MIA,if we would have stayed in our land we wouldnt be here now! we mite have changed history around! Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more, we aint made it home yet! west africa is our hebrew land to !Joshua 1:4'From the wilderness, and this Lebanon, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your border. TERRITORY, the Euphrates was going to the east the sun doesn't go down in the east! but it does in africa west africa on the beach one will see sun go down,!Joshua he was born in africa now check this out [and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.] west africa is were the sun goes down an its great water there! he was born on the african continent!thats like ABRAHAM was born in the east but the Nile was his borders. JOSHUA was born in africa! so his borders was the whole west africa coast line to the EUPHRATES u see is it clear?Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more JEREMIAH 44v8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? is not that us ? nobody on the face of this earth was been removed into all the kingdoms of the earth! not them fake jews! they ran an came back! they owned the wealth of the world! they have been chased out nations when they was choking the life out of that nation!like now!in u.s.a
Pull Up Selector

Waynesboro, MS

#71410 Aug 3, 2013
Ben... what do you know about the "Monsantos"(sephardi m a.k.a. Sepharvaim) family?

Hint: Louisiana, slave trade, GMO...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71411 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All Canaan kids was messed up with Tazaraat leprosy,Genesis 10:15; Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: the Canaanite were spread abroad.the Natives americans gone fit in there, Canaan spread out the Amorites was the worst one's they build up Babylon, the Jews share they bloodline
Modern jews aint ancient jews!!!!! These jews u call don't share the same bloodline with Jesus!!!! You are busy tracing another peoples not Jews!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71412 Aug 3, 2013
Jews of the past were initiates into a cult movement!!!!!!!!

Once you arte initiated just like jesus initiated the apostels, you become a god!!!! You return to your adamic state of consciousness, meaning you can fly like elijah, you can disappear like jesus, you can never die forever and ever, you can see visions even with your eyes opened!!!!!!!!

Jew is not gotten from a name, it means ASK!!!!!! That is why jesus said ASK and u shall receive.........

BEN you arte pure BLIND!!!!!!!

I see you clearly but u don't know!!!!!!!!!

You are categorised as bieng part of those who won't make it to heaven!!!!!!!!!!

I know for sure because you have locked you ability to grow spiritually!!!!!!!!

So u are also an empty vessel despite the fact that what remains for you to make it is very small!!!!!!

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

This is not an argument!!!!!!!!!

The bible says,,,,,,,, in those days I will pour out my spirit and old and young will SEE!!!!!!!! SEE is the KEY word!!!!!!!!!

SIGHT is NOT a GIFT!!!!!!!!!!

It is for everyone, and that u feel it is a gift is the stronghold that the mofo whitey is using against yo kind!!!!!!!!! But its over, you are dead and buried!!!!! You are a walking dead!!!!!!!!!! I have read your spirit and just like my team says, once anyone passes 25yrs old, the person is a zombie dead and buried-------the walking dead!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71413 Aug 3, 2013
The workings of the scriptures have absolutely NOTHING to do with learning and reading and teaching stories!!!!!!!!!!

That's why BEN is pure BLIND!!!!!!!!

Ben is claiming to be in tune, but why can't he contact God like the people he calls???? Moses, elijah, jeremiah, samuel, isaiah, etc??????????

Does he feel God is dead????????

BeN is trapped by the mofo whitey!!!!!!!!!

Ben is heading to the slaughter house like a zombie, half dead man!!!!!!!!!

Even the scholars forgot that the reason why muhammad always talked about THE GRAVE is because anyone who dies his soul is dead!!!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/m...

My God is the God of the living NOT of the dead!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71414 Aug 3, 2013
Muslims also fogot that the real reason why muhammad always mentioned the grave the grave was BECAUSE once you die, you die like an animal without a soul!!!!!!!!!!

You will neither go to heaven nor hell!!!!!!!!!!

Ben just like your fellow BHIs have died in the past, u too prepare to fade away and let men rule for 1000 years with the breath of the spirit!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71415 Aug 3, 2013
2 Kings 25:12 says that “some of the poorest of the land” were left behind to work the land;2 Kings 25:12But the captain of the guard left of the poor of the land to be vine dressers and husbandmen it is estimated that “some” actually represented 99% of the population and that only the elite were exiled. why take a bunch of poor people to your land that your going to have to feed? no country back then would take on a task like that! in the event of an invasion, the peoples are given a chance to flee in its initial attack, it makes it easy for the invading army!Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Ezekiel 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:Ezekiel 33:3;If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;see in that case you would have a refugee crisis a big one, an peoples would want to get out of harms way, of an invading army,sn they will go to the Nears safest place, Africa being the case!, an if you look at the atmosphere of Egypt at the time of our crisis, you would see that Egypt was the place we went, we even said so Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of Egypt Africa",612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.because they was cool with the Assyrians that had set up puppets in Egypt , Egypt tried to come thru our land to Help the Assyrians against Babylon IT was Called the SAITE Period, that would have push us deeper into africa being that all the enemy's was coming from the east ,,,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria,ok the Saite Period, or Dynasty 26 (664–525 B.C.we would be in Eygpt beacues the Assyrians had got Egypt an was using its peoples as well as us to fight the Babylonians ,612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh,Its over with for Assyrians ok they would turn us lose, an we would go into africa that's why it is said ,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks because the Saite period had kicked in ok the curses to show what would happen if we was kicked off land

Level 8

Location hidden

#71416 Aug 3, 2013
!Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:50;A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:Deuteronomy 28:68;And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?Jeremiah 50:17;Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.that was in588 b,c, we the only peoples to get pulled from africa an go thru the curse lost of heritage!Deuteronomy 28:25;The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.Psalm 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Level 8

Location hidden

#71417 Aug 3, 2013
SCYTHIAN ARROWHEADS SHOOT JERUSALEM UP;Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71418 Aug 3, 2013
If you do not catch what jesus was trying to say in the below scripture, the people were asking him "after people die who will be a beneficiary in heaven..........he answered what???????? Ben what???????

Ben you don't know the power of God!!!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

You are a dead man walking!!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

If you DIE no HEAVEN no RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!!!

12:18-27pp -- Mt 22:23-33; Lk 20:27-38
18 Then the Sadducees, who say there is no
resurrection, came to him with a question. 19
"Teacher," they said, "Moses wrote for us that if a
man's brother dies and leaves a wife but no children,
the man must marry the widow and have children for
his brother. 20 Now there were seven brothers. The
first one married and died without leaving any
children. 21 The second one married the widow, but
he also died, leaving no child. It was the same with
the third. 22 In fact, none of the seven left any
children. Last of all, the woman died too. 23 At the
resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven
were married to her?" 24 Jesus replied, "Are you not
in error because you do not know the Scriptures or
the power of God? 25 When the dead rise, they will
neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be
like the angels in heaven. 26 Now about the dead
rising--have you not read in the book of Moses, in the
account of the bush, how God said to him,'I am the
God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of
Jacob'+t +u? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but of
the living. You are badly mistaken!"
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71419 Aug 3, 2013
It is not ......."when the dead rise" f**k that scripture I posted it was a mistake........it is........"During the resurrection".........

And the resurrection is NOT for the dead to rise, rather for the spirit to be poured on all LIVING. mankind!!!!!!!!!!
playa hata6

Phoenix, AZ

#71420 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern jews aint ancient jews!!!!! These jews u call don't share the same bloodline with Jesus!!!! You are busy tracing another peoples not Jews!!!!!!!!!
You are a fake too. Rite is your bloodline. You do not have to be physically related to anyone. The god of the bible is not the creator. This is a masonic book. It is a hebrew translation for inititiates. A template for the many orders. To seek the spirit world y knowledge of is evil in itself. Satanic in essence. Witchery or whatever you want calli it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth behind Taylor Swift's racist video 4 min Jubilant Sleep 2
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min Stupid Thread 3,587
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Black Knight 5,046
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,102,022
What animal do you fear the most? 7 min PRO and CON FEZZER 19
USA vs. UK Racism. Which Is Worse? (May '08) 8 min Stupid Thread 287
Ebola has now reached the U.S 8 min Michele 2
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 23 min Non_descript_citizen 2,402
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 43 min Sankofa 81
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 1 hr Sankofa 194
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters