Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71454 Aug 4, 2013
the Stranger that came eout of Israel which was separate from Judah gone be the sepharvaims, you knows how friendly we be an will accept anybody, Israel at that time us full of foreigner from Babylon, with the sepharvaim wanting to learn our ways, they was trying to assimilate then
7New Earth7

Europe

#71455 Aug 4, 2013
Yall see! This goes way too deep than AA Hebrews
understand, they be indoctrinated too from the babylon scene, me see where everyone been hit at some point in history--participants in devil game!
All them want to escape but shit hit the fan!
Dem need remove ol AA Hebrew diskette in they
foreheads an put in 3rd eye!!! Third eye is d theme of the bible...."I will pour our my spirit on all fless and they will OPEN THEIR 3RD EYE!"

See where dem get it wrong; what Babylon did ina
Afrika was come tell us Jesus was God. The jesuits did this, and it also rippled to USA and confused AAs! The ethiopians didn't agree at first cos they knew the truth so the
Portuguese jesuits killed ALL Dem real ethiopian
clergy over 8000 gone! see: www.google.com/url...

Jesuits enforced the world wide Jesus is God and born of a virgin through holy spirit! BIG LIE!

This confusion Is what AA Hebrews avoiding originally in past, so new breeds like Ben don gon start a new wave stories say shephravaim is copycat from Hebrew, LIE!

D Real story from real Hebrew; is Jesus is the 2nd Adam! Ill prove this!

all these gon reveal more on3rd eye seen?

Jesus born from David seen? Ethiopia orthodox accepted the virgin birth after the 8000clergy massacre!!!! So they lost the way! They knew the way before!!!

Again, AA Hebrews couldn't trace the fault on how to prove it was occult powers that the so called Jesuit theorized "holy spirit" (whom we all know is Joseph that flew---as a Jinn)......seen?

So just bcos AAs couldn't decipher this simple logic, they denounced seen?

But David lineage fly seen? In koran Solomon worked with Jinns a lot! Joseph Flew on top of Mary and
have hot sex seen?

If we research on the true meaning of virgin we gon
arrive at ginnie seen? Yea ginnie from the lamp seen?
Okay me prove! Simple logic!

Adam and eve fell right!? And the next thing is for God to help mankind rise again from fall; so what will happen? So mankind can START SEEING GOD LIKE ADAM AND EVE used to in Eden! seen?

So Adam and eve have Dick an pussy, an have sex before fall. God no say sex is sin seen? But God say APPLE sin seen? Apple from what? TREE OF LIFE! The true interpretation of tree is the 'HUMAN BEING', then the apple is the seed of human which is SPERM/CUM.. seen? Don't eat apple means the EXACT SAME THING that was told to the LEVI priests ( ancestors of Jesus)...... Which it was commanded that they should NOT joke with Dem sperm/cum thing and Na carry Dem thing play, seen?
All my discussion still gon lead to 3rd eye seen?

To be cont'd
7New Earth7

Europe

#71456 Aug 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>from 332BC till 70Ad where was the sepharvaims? where was they? do they have a history? they been in the land since 721BC ok where they go to in Jez-us times? how did the sepharvaims become Hebrews? which son of Jacob was they? was this the sepharvaims the STRANGERS IN OUR LAND LOOK LOOK. we was doing a late a Makeup Passover, 2 Chronicles 30:25;And all the congregation of Judah, with the priests and the Levites, and all the congregation that came out of Israel, and the strangers that came out of the land of Israel, and that dwelt in Judah, rejoiced.
that was in 715BC, whom was the strangers? was it the Canaanite tribes we left or was it the sepharvaim that was placed there? it came was the Jews the sepharvaims that came to the late or makeup passover!!
Cont'd

Ben oh Ben!!!!!

U seem NOT to understand the powerful inviscible world of the Order Of Melchizedek!!!!!!! How are you gona be tracing this sacred Order????????

How can you be looking for their history????????

They are Spirits!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT find them!!!!!!!!

Did you find them in the bible????????? tell me the story of the angel the Jacob fought with!!!!! You won't find it!!!!!!!!

Okay guys let's take this with more depth!!!!!!!!!

I have proven that the SHEBA LINEAGE is the Order OF Melchizedek!!!!!!!!!

The whole world knows that almost all Egyptian deities had tombs and their mummies were seen!!!!!!!!

I have shown that god BES is the same with the Sheba family!!!!!!!!

See: "See: "He was important because they thought he
was the protector of bad dreams." job 33: 14-18
Again, see:....." was a protector of households
and in particular mothers and children.
He brings good luck and happiness to homes.
The domain of god Bes expanded over time and
eventually he was being considered as the
defender god of EVERYTHING that is good.
"The Egyptian God became more and more
popular as time went on."

Did you see what they said????????? He reign spanned for HOW LONG????? Obviously NO one egyptian deity's reign spanned over many kingdoms!!!!!!!!

So that brings the question, "was he one god?????" Was god Bes ONLY ONE????????

They were NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!! Go see the statues and see they were not one!!!!!!!! But ONE thing is for sure, that you will rarely find MANY tombs of Bes gods!!!!! Infact you'll might ONLY find just one!!!!!!!! Meaning the rest DID NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!

They was the Jews!!!! It was the cult!!!!!!! They were the spirits!!!!!!!!!! They were beyond what Ben can see in history books!!!!!!!!!

Search this link below and search till you give up, and I assure ALL of you that you will NEVER find any info on any god Bes about death!!!!!!

www.google.com/m...

To be cont'd
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71457 Aug 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat this racism in my presence, boy, and you'll wish you hadn't.
Your characterization of Europe sounds like Euro racists talking about Africans, boy! What a fool you are! You're a mirror image of the white racist, with the colors reversed. What a fool that makes you, boy! How useless!!!
The Jews fled Judaea for Europe and N Africa, boy. Learn history, racist turd. They are Hebrews. You are not.
Your attempts to efface their identity and steal their heritage are noted, and you are now on the appropriate lists.
How you like dem apples, boy?
The bible NEVER says they fled to Europe!!

Why would they flee to the same land of people that were destroying their home??
If I were destroying your home, would you come flee to my house?? NO you wouldn't!

Its common sense that they would NOT flee to Europe since the Europeans were destroying their home, they would have fled to the opposite direction far away!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71458 Aug 4, 2013
See that BES was not only ONE!!!!!

So where the tombs!!!!!!

But Ben be looking for stories when there are no many Bes tombs!!!!! SMH!!!!!

www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

Europe

#71459 Aug 4, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible NEVER says they fled to Europe!!
Why would they flee to the same land of people that were destroying their home??
If I were destroying your home, would you come flee to my house?? NO you wouldn't!
Its common sense that they would NOT flee to Europe since the Europeans were destroying their home, they would have fled to the opposite direction far away!
I'm NOT even arguing that they fled to Europe from Israel, their hebrew brothers were living in Europe since time immemorial!!!!!!!!! They are the Jews!!!!! Ashkenazi!!!!!!! They are the true askenazi that were expelled from europe and the fake (white) askenazi started answering Jews!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71460 Aug 4, 2013
RE: Bes gods........
Yet you will find only one tomb!!!!! That's if you'll find at all!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#71461 Aug 4, 2013
*I will pour out my spirit all men shall see*

Okay see, in original Hebrew bible, all other Old Testament books that talked about *PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD SEX*; all of the verses that mentioned about sex that are before the book of Isaiah ( before the
isaiah's prophecy about Mary --I say before) all the
verses in those books about *PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD SEX* used the Hebrew word BETHULAH in Hebrew bible!!!!!

But when reaching bk of isaiah it took a different
turn, Isaiah used ALMAH!!!!!! There is absolutely
NO place the word virgin is in original Hebrew bible
and like I said previously--- virgin means ginnie, the magic being or jinn!!!

Its the Latin speakers (who modern day Christians and Islam follows) that f**ked up, the likes of Tertullianus whom didn't know the secrets of the Jews, he was just blabbing and telling nonsense stories about what he felt virgin means and caused a ripple effect that affected all religions!!!!! Prophet muhammad knew the truth but when he died his followers fogot! Ethiopians also knew until the 800 clergy were killed!!!!!

AAs don't know this!!!!!!

Okay, lets look at the all Dem rituals of the levites, read OT and see none gon release sperms, its abomination to lord. Lord killed someone in book of genesis because of that!!!!! Seen?

Now u unclean if u even release sperm because
of sex/masturbation/wet dream..... seen? Dem sperm/cum-chemicals build kundalini for 3rd eyes to be opening over time....okay? Seen?

Back to almah and bethula study this link:
www.google.com/m... ........

Before u open the link, I wana add that all the scholars there too didn't get full picture from old times about bethulah and Almah, but they know there's a difference, so they started to argue from
different dimensions of the topic ......

But the simple logic is that Adam and eve fell, so the Order of melchizedek (sheba lineage-angels) performed all rituals till time of Jesus and Mary
Magdalene to make man rise again........ seen? So Jesus and Mary will become Adam and eve part two seen? That's why jesus could do the miracles!!!!! That's why Isaiah called Mary ALMAH!!!!

ALMAH meant the second eve!!!!!!!

How? When man keeps saving sperm from generation to generation passing the tradition to their children for over 2000 years Dem gon have very
healthy babies, seen? That's genetics!!!!!!! Pure
science!!!!! seen?

So when it was john the baptist's generation Dem naturally have abilities and that's the true meaning of john being a spirit filled baby when he was born!!!!!! He was healthy and had 3rd eye
naturally open!!!!!

Den Jesus was the ultimate super
healthy being, could do just like Adam!!!!!!!!! Baptism by fire!!!!! That's what Islam means by Jinns are created with fire!!!!!!!!

You get it???????? Since time of OT , them lineage was being prepared not to release sperms........

To be cont'd
7New Earth7

Europe

#71462 Aug 4, 2013
Continued:

Now SEE where I discovered that the new testament is undisputable!!!!!!!!! See!!!!!!!!!.SEE!!!!! SEE what ill say now to prove the new testament is very valid!!!!!!!!! See!!!!!!!...the no sperm release command that was given to the leveticus priests is what zechariah and elizabeth were practising NOT 'that they were Barren'........that's the same reason they just didn't have sex!!!!!!!!!!

So Babylon couldn't interpret the Hebrew code so they felt zechariah and elizabeth were barren!!!!!!!!!

If what Ben claims is true, why then would he so called concocted sephaiviams say zechariah and elizabeth were barren???????? Its very obvious that the scholars who interpreted the hebrew scripts that they found into latin misinterpreted what zechariah and elizabeth did that's why they tought they were barren!!!!!!!!

They were simply high priests, and maintained the order from OT leveticu priesthood lineage time seen? They preserved the sperm until they knew it was time to give birth to john the baptist!!!!!!

So aint no way u gon tell me new testament which
fulfilled the preservation of sperm for the 2nd Adam and eve (jesus and mary) manifestation is false!!!!!!!!!!

Again, If its false how come it tallies with ancient spiritual rituals that leads to becoming jinns and it tallies with isaiah's prophecies and with almah????????

Almah means I had sex!!!!!!!

I told u in the beginning that adam and eve had dick and pussy!!!!!!!!

So they were able to have sex freely!!!!!!! But people who are fallen can't do it anyhow, so the whole aim of returning to the adamic state is to be free to have sex everytime!!!!!!!!!! And that's what almah means!!!!!!!!

So how can Ben change the entire theme of the entire bible????????

Is he MADDDD????

All I have said so far is the theme of the entire bible not just the old testament!!!!!!

If we look at it just from the old testament perspective, Ben is cutting off the entire leviticus rituals and claiming that there was no purpose for them!!!!!!! Its not possible!!!!!! They built themselves and their future seeds like john the baptists became jinns!!!!!!!!

Remember that john was spirit filled..........now check this out!!!!!!!!!.john's "spirit filled" and "I will pour my spirit to the world" TALLIES!!!!!!!!

QED!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71463 Aug 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT even arguing that they fled to Europe from Israel, their hebrew brothers were living in Europe since time immemorial!!!!!!!!! They are the Jews!!!!! Ashkenazi!!!!!!! They are the true askenazi that were expelled from europe and the fake (white) askenazi started answering Jews!!!!!
we couldn't leave our inheritance,your wack i shouldnt even rap with you, your sent in to distort the Page. but for the sake of our hebrew heritage i will show you wrong so all the hebrews will see an know Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.Back then Shiloh was the place, we Had to be Home 3 times a year so how them hebrews gone be in europe that s a FLAT out lie, its no truth to that,ALL hebrews gone be close to home, just so they could make it home, an be at home, its hard to make us move far
7New Earth7

Europe

#71464 Aug 4, 2013
""It will come about after this That I will pour out My
Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters
will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your
young men will see visions."
"
www.google.com/search...
www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

#71465 Aug 4, 2013
we was GRILLING our foods with fire that lamb goat an other foods, we would be home those three times a year,Passover you see how we talked about it, King Hezekiah said how it was read about Solomon during passover, we had big feast Music dancing, lil wine, Grilling, no one would miss being home three times a year, plus we wouldn't take our wickedness to Europe a strange land, where we didn't know the customs, we wouldn't have our free land that CREATOR gave us, we would have to work for others in Europe,an not own land, oh well with that lie, Hebrews never stayed in Europe we hated Europe, Europe is not mention no times in bible,not in torah or Tanahk
7New Earth7

Europe

#71466 Aug 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we couldn't leave our inheritance,your wack i shouldnt even rap with you, your sent in to distort the Page. but for the sake of our hebrew heritage i will show you wrong so all the hebrews will see an know Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.Back then Shiloh was the place, we Had to be Home 3 times a year so how them hebrews gone be in europe that s a FLAT out lie, its no truth to that,ALL hebrews gone be close to home, just so they could make it home, an be at home, its hard to make us move far
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Biblical hebrews were ONE sect out of many hebrew sects!!!!!!

They were learners!!!!!! They were not even initiated into the real cult yet like it was prophesied that in resurrection men will be like angels !!!!!!!! The ones in europe, some of them were already that- angels!!!!!

So don't think yo hebrews in israel who fled were better!!!!!! They were just students of the cult!!!!!!! Many people who were hebrews around the world were better and more advanced just like many others were in the same category with biblical hebrews!!!!!

See!!!!!!! It was like a military camp!!!!!! There were many barracks everywhere!!!!!!!!

Your ancestors came from ONE camp!!!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71467 Aug 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we was GRILLING our foods with fire that lamb goat an other foods, we would be home those three times a year,Passover you see how we talked about it, King Hezekiah said how it was read about Solomon during passover, we had big feast Music dancing, lil wine, Grilling, no one would miss being home three times a year, plus we wouldn't take our wickedness to Europe a strange land, where we didn't know the customs, we wouldn't have our free land that CREATOR gave us, we would have to work for others in Europe,an not own land, oh well with that lie, Hebrews never stayed in Europe we hated Europe, Europe is not mention no times in bible,not in torah or Tanahk
Hebrew (Jews) went into Europe mostly after the New Testament was written. That is why it isn't recorded in Torah, obviously...

They went into every major Roman city, meaning N Africa, Europe, Anatolia, Syria. The Romans didn't mind their religion, they just didn't want them in Judaea causing problems.

And so the Hebrews of modern times came to be known as Ashkenazim, Sefardim, Mishrahim, and others.

RACISTS attempt to deny them their identity... Muslims by pretending the the Jewish homeland territory is called “Palestine”(a name the Romans made up), Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI) by pretending THEY are really Hebrews and the Jews are not.

Antisemitism with no valid basis.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71468 Aug 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew (Jews) went into Europe mostly after the New Testament was written. That is why it isn't recorded in Torah, obviously...
They went into every major Roman city, meaning N Africa, Europe, Anatolia, Syria. The Romans didn't mind their religion, they just didn't want them in Judaea causing problems.
And so the Hebrews of modern times came to be known as Ashkenazim, Sefardim, Mishrahim, and others.
RACISTS attempt to deny them their identity... Muslims by pretending the the Jewish homeland territory is called “Palestine”(a name the Romans made up), Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI) by pretending THEY are really Hebrews and the Jews are not.
new testment wrote because its the history of the occupiers ,the European nations had set their throne at the gates of Jerusalem,the new testment is about the occupiers of the heritage that was given to the Hebrew by CREATOR, Jewish history starts with the sepharvaims, an end with Ashkenazim. they are the occupiers of Hebrew land
Cap Black

United States

#71469 Aug 4, 2013
"You are already gods, buddhas from the very beginning. It is not that you have to become buddhas - the treasure is there, only you don't know where you have put it. You have forgotten the key, or you have forgotten how to use the key.You are so drunk with knowledge that you have become oblivious of all that you are. Knowledge is alcoholic; it makes people drunk. Then their perception is blurred, then their remembrance is at a minimum. Then they start seeing things that are not, and they stop seeing things that are."--Osho the zen master

Level 8

Location hidden

#71470 Aug 4, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
7New Earth7

Europe

#71471 Aug 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>from 332BC till 70Ad where was the sepharvaims? where was they? do they have a history? they been in the land since 721BC ok where they go to in Jez-us times? how did the sepharvaims become Hebrews? which son of Jacob was they? was this the sepharvaims the STRANGERS IN OUR LAND LOOK LOOK. we was doing a late a Makeup Passover, 2 Chronicles 30:25;And all the congregation of Judah, with the priests and the Levites, and all the congregation that came out of Israel, and the strangers that came out of the land of Israel, and that dwelt in Judah, rejoiced.
that was in 715BC, whom was the strangers? was it the Canaanite tribes we left or was it the sepharvaim that was placed there? it came was the Jews the sepharvaims that came to the late or makeup passover!!
Who are the Maccabees to you?
7New Earth7

Europe

#71472 Aug 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Who are the Maccabees to you?
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71473 Aug 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot! The Israelites would NOT and did NOT flee to Europe!
They have absolutely no reason to flee to Europe! It wouldn't be safe, or a right decision to flee to the land of the people that are destroying their land!!!!

So STOP saying they fled to Europe, since that is NOT a very smart answer when you think about all the clues!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people must die. Shoot them all. 2 min KIP 7
WW on TV Tonight, BM Need to Watch 3 min DiamondSmile89 8
Time for Reparations 5 min Drilling for the ... 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,578
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 9 min nave 22
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 12 min DiamondSmile89 24
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 18 min Curious Me 1,736
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 1 hr Quantum Smoke 14
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Jabawabi 14,533
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 4 hr dave 82
More from around the web