“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#71392 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i feel what you saying an i love reading yo post, but CREATOR Jealous, an dont want us to worship non but HIM,ok CREATOR created man in His image, an then from man HE formed the woman, but woman never came from CREATOR even though she created from Man that was made in the Image of CREATOR! she still part of Creation,but she came from man, FEMALE Created from Man, ok man Created in CREATOR image
Agreed but YAH had to have an image or concept of what a woman will look like..thts all I'm saying feel me?..YAH whom command armies too me simply means YAH rule over all ppl frm every square mile of the heavens..not jus in one location but all places like everywhere known & unknown!!..true the woman came frm man and YAH knew what a woman will look like too..

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71393 Aug 3, 2013
First off, the serpent speaks talks,The serpent, at least in the past, wasn't the
same type of creature we know of today. It wasn't an animal, it was a
humanoid person. serpent was a serpentine, or serpent-like, angel who
previously fell from grace. "… as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtility ..."

The people who translated this part of Genesis were probably trying to hide they Origin They used corresponding English words
which best fit their assumptions.
conversation between the serpent and Eve? come on now we knows that serpent was humanoid,just like the son's of CREATOR was allowed to go into women,human women,an they had kids, ok they gone have Tazaraat on them to being that the devil cant produce pigmentation , our the likeness of what CREATOR created,see we all Created by CREATOR the devil to even in his form humanoid form, see thats why devil CLONE to try an be a creator, but he still going off form CREATOR created,thats why devil want to mix peoples with animals an they tell you this that we come from monkey to get you ready,you see animals talk on the t,v that peoples trust in so much, your belief system is from a T,V now, those whom dont know, ok the devils heart will work in you his blood to,its from what CREATOR created

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71394 Aug 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed but YAH had to have an image or concept of what a woman will look like..thts all I'm saying feel me?..YAH whom command armies too me simply means YAH rule over all ppl frm every square mile of the heavens..not jus in one location but all places like everywhere known & unknown!!..true the woman came frm man and YAH knew what a woman will look like too..
CREATOR created all other things on earth, cats bats insects CREATOR create what HE will,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71395 Aug 3, 2013
CREATOR best creation was the woman! it gets no better , she was a work of greatness you cant name, aint no word for her splendor her beauty of Creation

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71396 Aug 3, 2013
CREATOR did man Right by Creating the woman,

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#71397 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
When we see references to "birds" and "beasts"
in the English version of the Bible we, naturally, might assume the obvious.
I have evidence, however, from other alternate ancient texts, even the
Bible, that these references was more than just animals. They could
actually be individual groups of people.some might not know, the writers of ancient times often referred to
people they didn't like as "animals.There are also a number
of examples of this in the Bible: "Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and
reputed vile in your sight (Job 18:3)?" The word for beasts, in this verse, is
behemah. This Hebrew word could often be one of the words King James
translators mistook as an animal.A lesser-known, or archaic, definition of cattle is "human
beings especially in masse (a group)". Another closely related word to
cattle is chattel. Chattel can also be defined as a "slave" or "bondsman"A beast, according to the above dictionary, can also be defined as "an
animal under human control, or a contemptible person"biblical references to beasts also refer to people - those also
designated to help Adam? This same beast can also be defined as
"something formidably difficult to control". Often, the members of ancient
societies who were looked upon as "wild" or idolatrous were looked upon
in this way: as beasts.
You're right, "beasts" in the ancient world can also mean a group of men riding on horses, etc.

As far as the Nephall, people make the common mistake of solely associating them with humans. The fact stil l remains that spirits came down and took to the flesh, siring offspring with our women. They were the Watchers who "forsook their places in heaven", becoming enamored with the femal form. These are the same ones that were later repackaged/renamed by the Greeks as Zeus Poseiden, etc, their taking the more ancient tales from the Egyptians, who for their part got them from the Ethiopians. Remember, Zeus, Poseiden, Apollo etc used to run around chasing chicks, impregnating the wives of Kings. Their offspring too, so called heroes like Hercules (Heru/Horus) would kill human kings with his bare hands and sire offspring with chicks, supplanting humanity on the thrones of kingship.

So basically, the Nephall (fallen) weren't just humans. The demi-gods existed durring his time and for a while after, dematerializing with the comming of the flood. After the war of the Gods (Greek texts as well as the Ethiopian book of Enoch) their power was broken and the demons had to watch their loved ones die in the waters. Noah for his part was "perfect in all his generations" his own seed not mixing with the Anu/Nephall.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#71398 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
CREATOR did man Right by Creating the woman,
No doubt u right!! But man..HE punished her so bad for tricking Adam that a spirit of rebellion dwells in our Sistas..real tlk!?! YAH knew she wuld attempt to run a man or rule the home as if you are not the one that gv her tht authority in your absence!..once man is home then rule comes w/ it! He gotta n right tho..upright man..maybe not perfect but he repents frm his heart to his flaws..thts like a heart of King David..and how YAH still told David he had a heart after HIS own heart!! Think about what David did and YAH forgave

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71399 Aug 3, 2013
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All Canaan kids was messed up with Tazaraat leprosy,Genesis 10:15; Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: the Canaanite were spread abroad.the Natives americans gone fit in there, Canaan spread out the Amorites was the worst one's they build up Babylon, the Jews share they bloodline

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71400 Aug 3, 2013
Genesis 4:22;And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.see Naamah was . A descendant of Cain, she was the only mentioned daughter of Lamech and Zillah and their youngest child; her brother was Tubal-cain, while Jabal and Jubal were her half-brothers, sons of Lamech's other wife Adah,Lemech was a killer to he was white, from his fore daddy Cain ok he killed a young man, ok Adah was a name of Esau wife her Named was Adah to an she was of the line of the albino Tazaraat Canaan,she was a daughter of Hittite lepers,ok she bore to Esau Eliphaz whom is the father of Yemen whom the Ethiopians mixed up with,ok the Horites Cain peoples is in there to you see Seir was the Horites father mountain cave peoples, , Rephaims,Emins, Zuzims,all those no genealogy peoples the covenant wasnt made with them

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71401 Aug 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt u right!! But man..HE punished her so bad for tricking Adam that a spirit of rebellion dwells in our Sistas..real tlk!?! YAH knew she wuld attempt to run a man or rule the home as if you are not the one that gv her tht authority in your absence!..once man is home then rule comes w/ it! He gotta n right tho..upright man..maybe not perfect but he repents frm his heart to his flaws..thts like a heart of King David..and how YAH still told David he had a heart after HIS own heart!! Think about what David did and YAH forgave
the sis was put over us as punishment,Isaiah 3:12;As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Jeremiah 31:22;How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71403 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the real Israelites.
Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.
In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.
While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.
I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.
I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.
But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.
So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.
"but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West."

6th Century CE The Babyolonian Talmud reads:

"Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their master and never to tell the truth."

So I ask you is this not a racist statement?
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71404 Aug 3, 2013
"shamefully elongated!'

lol.

Only a tweezer dig a ling shell of a man would call elongated shameful, lol.

Again

"but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West."

6th Century CE The Babyolonian Talmud reads:

"Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their master and never to tell the truth."

So I ask you is this not a racist statement?

So these Talmudist believed black skin was a curse from god. I thought Leprosy was the curse?

Care to explain the racism coming out of the Talmud Barros?
Slave Coast Yahuda

Seattle, WA

#71405 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:

<quoted text>
Jews are the real Israelites.
Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.
In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.
While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.
I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.
I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.
But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.
So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.

"Black Yanks" when did Black Yank become a nationality? Your no different than the 6th century CE Talmudic writers who proclaimed our black skin was a curse.

I will say this , I 100% agree that those people who came out of Eastern Eroupe who practice "African" rituals are what the world would call a Hebrew.

However, their line doesent come through Jacob it comes through his brother. So yes I agree some may be Hebrews but Isralites, I'd have to say no.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#71406 Aug 3, 2013
Note to posters: "ae" advocates the sterilization of Ethiopian Jews. Do not engage him.
playa hata6

Chino, CA

#71407 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Mystery Known to Rosicrucians."Cain is a direct descendant of the serpent that was in ADAMs form,The sacrifices which Abel made to GOD were pleasing to him, but the sacrifices brought by Cain did not please him, because the birth of Cain was not ordained by him. The result was that Cain committed fratricide. He killed Abel and for this he was excluded from communion,He went away into distant lands and founded his own race there,Adam again united himself with Eve and from this union came Seth, also mentioned in the Bible, who took over the role of Abel. Thus we have two generations of mankind; the race of Cain, who was a descentant of Eve and one of the serpent, and the other race which had human parentage and was brought into existence at the commad of Yahveh.
Among the descentants of Cain are all those who have been creators of war and mining, as, for instance, Methuselah, the inventor of the Tau script, and Tubal-Cain, who taught the use and working of metal ores and iron.thats why they needed slaves to work the mines, an dig an palnt because it wont yield nothing thats why they need fertilizer on everything,ok Cain line of descent, stemming from the serpent, were all those who trained themselves in the arts of war, killing,an enslaving peoples to do work, because the earth was to yield nothing for them and Genesis 4:12;When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.a thief an a robber.Genesis 4:15;And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him he was afflicted with tzaraath.an he went to NOD
That is false. Now I am beginning to think you are a troll. Cain able saga is a sacrificial ritual. It is not real. It is astrological as much as is is physical. You really are a fake.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71409 Aug 3, 2013
And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:15,we was told not to go! an if we did all them curses the CREATOR told us about! when we came out of eygpt! DEUT 28, now check this out JEREMIAH42:17So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.that came to pass! fo we have no GENEALOGY like our people did that went to Babylon an came back home! that be EZRA an NEHEMIAH, they sealed it. we never made it back home! we still MIA,if we would have stayed in our land we wouldnt be here now! we mite have changed history around! Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more, we aint made it home yet! west africa is our hebrew land to !Joshua 1:4'From the wilderness, and this Lebanon, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your border. TERRITORY, the Euphrates was going to the east the sun doesn't go down in the east! but it does in africa west africa on the beach one will see sun go down,!Joshua he was born in africa now check this out [and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.] west africa is were the sun goes down an its great water there! he was born on the african continent!thats like ABRAHAM was born in the east but the Nile was his borders. JOSHUA was born in africa! so his borders was the whole west africa coast line to the EUPHRATES u see is it clear?Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more JEREMIAH 44v8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? is not that us ? nobody on the face of this earth was been removed into all the kingdoms of the earth! not them fake jews! they ran an came back! they owned the wealth of the world! they have been chased out nations when they was choking the life out of that nation!like now!in u.s.a
Pull Up Selector

Waynesboro, MS

#71410 Aug 3, 2013
Ben... what do you know about the "Monsantos"(sephardi m a.k.a. Sepharvaim) family?

Hint: Louisiana, slave trade, GMO...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71411 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All Canaan kids was messed up with Tazaraat leprosy,Genesis 10:15; Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: the Canaanite were spread abroad.the Natives americans gone fit in there, Canaan spread out the Amorites was the worst one's they build up Babylon, the Jews share they bloodline
Modern jews aint ancient jews!!!!! These jews u call don't share the same bloodline with Jesus!!!! You are busy tracing another peoples not Jews!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71412 Aug 3, 2013
Jews of the past were initiates into a cult movement!!!!!!!!

Once you arte initiated just like jesus initiated the apostels, you become a god!!!! You return to your adamic state of consciousness, meaning you can fly like elijah, you can disappear like jesus, you can never die forever and ever, you can see visions even with your eyes opened!!!!!!!!

Jew is not gotten from a name, it means ASK!!!!!! That is why jesus said ASK and u shall receive.........

BEN you arte pure BLIND!!!!!!!

I see you clearly but u don't know!!!!!!!!!

You are categorised as bieng part of those who won't make it to heaven!!!!!!!!!!

I know for sure because you have locked you ability to grow spiritually!!!!!!!!

So u are also an empty vessel despite the fact that what remains for you to make it is very small!!!!!!

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

This is not an argument!!!!!!!!!

The bible says,,,,,,,, in those days I will pour out my spirit and old and young will SEE!!!!!!!! SEE is the KEY word!!!!!!!!!

SIGHT is NOT a GIFT!!!!!!!!!!

It is for everyone, and that u feel it is a gift is the stronghold that the mofo whitey is using against yo kind!!!!!!!!! But its over, you are dead and buried!!!!! You are a walking dead!!!!!!!!!! I have read your spirit and just like my team says, once anyone passes 25yrs old, the person is a zombie dead and buried-------the walking dead!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71413 Aug 3, 2013
The workings of the scriptures have absolutely NOTHING to do with learning and reading and teaching stories!!!!!!!!!!

That's why BEN is pure BLIND!!!!!!!!

Ben is claiming to be in tune, but why can't he contact God like the people he calls???? Moses, elijah, jeremiah, samuel, isaiah, etc??????????

Does he feel God is dead????????

BeN is trapped by the mofo whitey!!!!!!!!!

Ben is heading to the slaughter house like a zombie, half dead man!!!!!!!!!

Even the scholars forgot that the reason why muhammad always talked about THE GRAVE is because anyone who dies his soul is dead!!!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/m...

My God is the God of the living NOT of the dead!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why whites hate blacks more than asians? (Sep '07) 46 min CrazyWorld 396
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 49 min anonymous 97
Aramaic-speaking Assyrian Christians Are Being ... 1 hr Have a nice day 5
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 73
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 513
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Mrs Anthrope 95
White people are the biggest rioters and looters 1 hr UStheNWOWarmonger 37
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr R12 Freon 1,060
More from around the web