Hebrew Israelite

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#71370 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL, the Son of destruction does NOT descend from Cain, but from Gehazi's descendants, who left the ancient lands in exil. Small populations of lepers (modern day albino) who didn't have much in the way of genetic variation, being forced to inbreed because the entire (black) ancient world knew they were cursed by the God of the living.

2 Kings 5:27
Naaman's leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever." Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and his skin was leprous--it had become as white as snow.

The albino eventually stabolized their genetics over time, having forcefully grafted themselves onto the original peoples, staving off the innevitable failing of their tattered genome from the wasting disease that has made them the pale, weak flesh that is parasitic and annihilating the entire planet, needing slaves and now machines to suvive. Weak, corruptible flesh, aka the harbingers of death.

They lie and claim a new, modern sickness as leprosy, when it's documented by the Bible that ancient leprosy even effected buildings. Modern 'leprosy' does NOT.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71371 Aug 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
In Ezekiel 38:2-15, it tells us CLEARLY WHO THESE GOG & MAGOG ARE AND FTOM WHENCE THEY CAME...WHICH IS FROM THE NORTH. ANATOLIA (TURKEY...EASTERN & WESTERN EUROPE. WHICH TURKEY JUST HAPPENS TO RESIDE IN BOTH.
So you are claiming that the Ashkenazim are really Cappadocians?

You babble nonsense.

Level 4

Location hidden

#71372 Aug 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
In Ezekiel 38:2-15, it tells us CLEARLY WHO THESE GOG & MAGOG ARE AND FTOM WHENCE THEY CAME...WHICH IS FROM THE NORTH. ANATOLIA (TURKEY...EASTERN & WESTERN EUROPE. WHICH TURKEY JUST HAPPENS TO RESIDE IN BOTH.
Indeed. And their fate is foretold by the book of Revelation. After the destruction of the beast and all these corrupt rulerships. After the Christ establishes his 1,ooo year rule, Gog and Magog, some having survived destruction at armageddon, through his undeserved kindness will grow angry and jealous at his holy people who reside in the holy city. Though considered friends of God (key word being "friends" and not Sons) they will rouse themselves up and march on that city with the pearly gates, only to be consumed by fire from the sky. For those who either don't remember or never read this, pick up your Bible again and read Revelation.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71373 Aug 3, 2013
say peoples its only two set of Jews both use they ancestors name Sepharvaim an Ashkenaz, look separvaim gone translate into Sephardi, an ashkenaz gone translate into Ashkenazim , they knows whom they be, its like the devil lie straight in yo face, an dare you to believe other wise!! cold cold! it get no worst then that, lie straight out front an then in yo face an dare you to believe other wise,then call you crazy an say your wrong, see the devil had power like that but no mo, they used to could tell a slave anything, an they went for it, hahah lol slavery over with hahahah we don't have to believe the lie no mo,THEY CRAZY devil lost his mind hahahah lol hahah
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71374 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why would you want our Hebrew history to be distorted? that's not helping no one, truth always has a good ending, embrace truth when you understand it ,
Man I have seen jesus!!!!! I have talked to jesus!!!!!!

Jesus is in heaven!!!!!

Do u realize that u try to remove jesus from the scene just bcos of ur own desires, and for Christ's sakes do u ever imagine if u r dead wrong???

I see many times when you use words that suggest u r guessing.........so are u passing the 'vibe' to make us know you are guessing??????

Should I start pointing out the prhases u made that suggests u keep guessing??????

Level 8

Location hidden

#71375 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are claiming that the Ashkenazim are really Cappadocians?
You babble nonsense.
ashkenaz gone be them Scythian hahahah lol hahahah I knows an you knows i knows I GOT THEY HISTORY, i can post away on this, i can show them taking Babylon over, i can show the Scythian whom is ashkenaz today doing all kind of shit!! they bad to the bone, they Gased the sepharvaims an robed them doing the Holocaust, I can show the ashkenaz jews killing the sepharvaims during the Holocaust
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71376 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA of Jews clearly shows that they are Hebrews.
Sefardim, despite a long history in Spain and then in Muslim countries, are nearly pure Mideastern. Ashkenazim have some European admixture.
Nonetheless, both are obviously the descendants of people from the Roman province of Judaea expelled after the bar Kochba revolt.
YOU, on the other hand, are not a Hebrew.
DNA of the Jews clearly DOESN'T show that they are Hebrews. When they are testing the DNA, are they using the DNA from the Ancient Israelites?? NO, they are just using DNA from the Gentiles who are not related to the Israelites.

Nonetheless, both are obviously NOT the decedents for multiple reasons!
1. Didn't go through the curse.
2. They were NOT taken to a foreign land.
3. They don't look anything like what the Ancient Israelites looked like,
4. They aren't in the land of their captives.
5. They were NOT enslaved for 400 years.
6. They are GENTILES.
7. The bible says that Israel will be filled with GENTILES.
8. If slavery was mentioned in the bible, why wasn't the Holocaust?
9. The Gentiles (Jews) history does not add up to what is said in the bible.
10. They aren't going through the other prophecies that were mentioned.
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71377 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find many people who are in bad circumstances. Not only blacks.
Jews went through everything listed in the “curses” of which you speak. And today they are living surrounded by rabid Arabonazis seeking to finish the job Hitler started.
The President of the USA is black, ok. I am not deluded to think that he has power and is fixing things, but nonetheless, the extreme racism you pretend exists is gone.
Get a job.
The Jews did NOT go through anything that was mentioned in the curse!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71378 Aug 3, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U knew Ben would snap bck fast b4 understanding LMAO Ben watch him Bro keep going carry on "7" Ben goin shut show down to ground..jus where u wanna bring him too? I'm watchn u (#7) Ben know the ancient history, but who thought of time as somethn to be measured? Long long b4 the Adam "learned" anything outside of jus living!! This be YAH, is it not? YAH wasn't alone tho?..when YAH arrives many or often it says YAH WHOM commands Armies?-Armies, ppl?! In some cases I've seen Elohim was used to represent YAH and HIS Heavenly Congregation..this is why Elohim is used in place instead of YAH alone but Elohim creates man (and woman) in "their" likeness? Now religion falls apart at this point so THEY the demons teach like this Elohim means many aspects of still only One God..we call YAH..others stumble along a path searching askin themself is this the feminine aspect and YAH THE CREATOR says NO..HIM only so you gotta turn around and start all over again bck to does Elohim or YAH define better about whats goin on at that creation of a male and a female unless females were apart of the Elohim (The Armies HE commanded)??
All these questions will arise
i feel what you saying an i love reading yo post, but CREATOR Jealous, an dont want us to worship non but HIM,ok CREATOR created man in His image, an then from man HE formed the woman, but woman never came from CREATOR even though she created from Man that was made in the Image of CREATOR! she still part of Creation,but she came from man, FEMALE Created from Man, ok man Created in CREATOR image

Level 8

Location hidden

#71379 Aug 3, 2013
NO HEBREW DNA would be Left CREATOR wasnt having that, everything about us HAD TO GET OFF HIS Land that HE gave us, Bones to THEY WOULD DIG THEM UP EVERYBODY SO NO DNA FROM HEBREWS! Jeremiah 8:1;At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:YOU SEE THEM WORDS?"bones of the inhabitants" everybody bones gone be dug UP Everybody's from King Graves on down to COMMON peoples, they GRAVES would be DUG up! NO DNA

Level 8

Location hidden

#71380 Aug 3, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
Ben YISRAEL, the Son of destruction does NOT descend from Cain, but from Gehazi's descendants, who left the ancient lands in exil. Small populations of lepers (modern day albino) who didn't have much in the way of genetic variation, being forced to inbreed because the entire (black) ancient world knew they were cursed by the God of the living.
2 Kings 5:27
Naaman's leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever." Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and his skin was leprous--it had become as white as snow.
The albino eventually stabolized their genetics over time, having forcefully grafted themselves onto the original peoples, staving off the innevitable failing of their tattered genome from the wasting disease that has made them the pale, weak flesh that is parasitic and annihilating the entire planet, needing slaves and now machines to suvive. Weak, corruptible flesh, aka the harbingers of death.
They lie and claim a new, modern sickness as leprosy, when it's documented by the Bible that ancient leprosy even effected buildings. Modern 'leprosy' does NOT.
ok i knows about Gehazi, he wasnt first white man, first white man gone be Cain, i can show you, we had Leprosy law before Gehazi got turn white as snow! you show yo point an i show mines we here to learn from each other!shalom
Gms

San Diego, CA

#71381 Aug 3, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA of the Jews clearly DOESN'T show that they are Hebrews. When they are testing the DNA, are they using the DNA from the Ancient Israelites?? NO, they are just using DNA from the Gentiles who are not related to the Israelites.
Nonetheless, both are obviously NOT the decedents for multiple reasons!
1. Didn't go through the curse.
2. They were NOT taken to a foreign land.
3. They don't look anything like what the Ancient Israelites looked like,
4. They aren't in the land of their captives.
5. They were NOT enslaved for 400 years.
6. They are GENTILES.
7. The bible says that Israel will be filled with GENTILES.
8. If slavery was mentioned in the bible, why wasn't the Holocaust?
9. The Gentiles (Jews) history does not add up to what is said in the bible.
10. They aren't going through the other prophecies that were mentioned.
Thank you! i agree with most of the things i say

Level 4

Location hidden

#71382 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok i knows about Gehazi, he wasnt first white man, first white man gone be Cain, i can show you, we had Leprosy law before Gehazi got turn white as snow! you show yo point an i show mines we here to learn from each other!shalom
I don't claim to know everythi9ng my brother but it could be possible that the mark of Cain made him ghostly pale. He certainly acted like a white man, no doubt. Perhaps then, those ancients who mixed with Cain's descendants created the Mongoloid, a lighter man that is more ancient than the Caucasoid Albinoid. Still, Gehazi's descendants would always be "white as snow" according to the Bible, so it's obvious that what sprang from Gehazi was perpetual whiteness, perpetual shame.
playa hata6

Riverside, CA

#71383 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>its over right i have good overstanding, we Hebrews an nothing you say will never change that, you have to catch the ones just waking up to trick an lie to them, but us thats been doing this, you have no chance, you sound like Satan, Lucifer trying to tell me something bout this!! I LOVE MY HEBREW HERITAGE
Sorry you have been got beyond sense. I was once like you so I do understand the blatant ignorace. The wanting to ne apart of and connect. The feeling of validity. Todos brother. Is like my grandmother with that picture of long haired jesus. Granny thats a white european. Well its jesus to me. Always will be. Is like saying a green light is red to you. You are not a hebrew. I know. Really I do. I know the whole rite and how it is structured. You are not of. God is not in the books brother. You are sacrificing y ourself willingly. All I ask is you to research more thoroughly before you bring to be slain soul along with you. Not just post a bunch of verses. Really research. It all leads to him. Though some have good intent. Is useless when they are preaching to you while y ou travel through the meat cutter. They are slick and smart. They got you hebrew. When you older brother. When you older. They got me too once.
playa hata6

Riverside, CA

#71384 Aug 3, 2013
You are being tricked into worshipping the devil brothers. When you knew better. and you sought him out. To join his rite. He is smarter than. Can pretend to be all typed of things. Even your saviour. He is older than you. More wiser than you. Has a bigger army than you. Can kill you with just a request to his henchman. Today. How can you win. How can you fight. How can you know the truth when his people have taught you how to think since birth. You read his books. You need his money to buy food for your familuy. You pay him tax. He is in every religion known to man. No one came when we are sacrified in the hundreds even thousands. Will anyone come when the pleggs come again. Or the fires. How come he jas so much power. You will be sacrificed. That day is certain. It is coming. It is marked.
And I Mean Business

Meridian, MS

#71385 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find many people who are in bad circumstances. Not only blacks.
Jews went through everything listed in the “curses” of which you speak. And today they are living surrounded by rabid Arabonazis seeking to finish the job Hitler started.
The President of the USA is black, ok. I am not deluded to think that he has power and is fixing things, but nonetheless, the extreme racism you pretend exists is gone.
Get a job.
You know damn well what's going on boy! Benjamin Netanyahu has the power. Don't believe me? Observe...

9/24/98
Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998 and Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi (Charlie Rose Interview)
Watch:

12/16/98
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq (CSPAN)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hint: Monica Lewinsky 'jewish' was an "Israeli agent".

9/12/2002
Netanyahu was wrong about Iraq having nuclear weapons (CSPAN)

3/19/03
The Iraq Invasion Archive-George W Bush announces his illegal invasion of Iraq (CNN)

Bonus:
Snitch---'Jewish NeoCons' Responsible For Iraq War: MSNBC (Carl Bernstein / jewish / Watergate reporter )

Bonus: 12/16/98
Ron Paul 1998 - Clinton Impeachment and Iraq (CSPAN)

Level 8

Location hidden

#71386 Aug 3, 2013
ok the ,Cainites, CAIN is the father of the lie in human flesh,that was made "Tazaraat"Genesis 4:8;And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.Genesis 4:9;And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?you see that I KNOW NOT? the first lie, an from Cain peoples mixing with Japheht the lie was perfected,with the stealing of our heritage,thru Ashkenazim an Sepharvaim, Caine goes to the Land of Nod they say the First City Caine leaves Nod the first city, and wanders aimlessly for a while., an then flood got first city an that the second city,was build up on its ruins That be Babylon,Jews are from Babylon Sepharvaim where priest in the Babylonian temples an mystery system,Caine was the Nephilim the fathers of the "rejected ones" The Hebrew word Nephelim (plural of nephel)(Nephilim) literally means "rejected ones fallen ". The Hebrew plural for Nephites would be "Nephi'im" Hebrew Nephilim, meaning "violent" or "causing to fall".Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.Lamech, son of Methushael, descendant of Cain the offspring of the serpent and his children Then Lamech took for himself two wives: the name of one was Adah, and the name of the second was Zillah. And Adah bore Jabal. He was the father of those who dwell in tents and have livestock. His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the father of all those who play the harp and flute. And as for Zillah, she also bore Tubal-Cain, an instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron. And the sister of Tubal-Cain was Naamah ok Noah wife was Naamah, ok while Noah was drunken HAM,Leviticus 18:8;The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.Leviticus 20:11;And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. them Rules came later Genesis 9:24;And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him,Genesis 9:25;And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.an thats how Cain blood got back in after flood, Canaan would carry on the Cain line serpent seed,Canaan was born with Tazaraat on him an his seed, ok check We had Leprosy Law going into Canaan Land,

Level 8

Location hidden

#71387 Aug 3, 2013
they was like the first to mix with Cain kids he was made! Tazaraat!,Tubal=cain, was his peoples they survived the flood,as them unclean beast on the Ark.ok Cain kids was white, an Babylon back in the days was the sin city, an everybody cursed stayed there!! Tubal cain an Japheht peoples became one, in Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

#71388 Aug 3, 2013
, the amorites Edom an tubal-cain an them is the Jews of today! all mixed!from back in the Days, tubal-cain peoples got with Japehet kids they became ONE an from them they mixed with Canaan cursed seed that was the founders of Babylon.Cain was banished to the land of Nod, after his brother's murder an was the First White Man, and before Eve gave birth to her third son Seth,then there was as yet only one (supposed) descendant of Adam on earth that was Cain, and he was the reprobate . We know that Cain had a wife, and evidence would indicate that he had taken a female from among the BEASTS ,the Beastly peoples lived in NOD an Cain went there, an they became ONE,an then after flood all wicked peoples got together in Babylon, which was build over NOD

Level 8

Location hidden

#71389 Aug 3, 2013
tzaraat is caused by sin. This makes it a disease like no others; part medical condition, part spiritual pathology. Cases of Tzaraat in the Bible
Aside from the chapters dealing with the laws of tzaraat (Leviticus 13-14), the disease comes up in narrative parts of the Torah twice. After encountering the burning bush, Moses worries that the elders of Israel won't believe him. God gives Moses two signs: turning his staff into a snake and then back into a staff, and turning his hand white with tzaraat, and then back to normal again (Exodus 4:1-8).
Miriam, Moses' sister, is afflicted with tzaraat after she and Aaron criticize Moses' choice of a Cushite wife (Numbers 12). Though Moses and Aaron plead for her to be healed immediately, she has to be isolated from the camp for seven days.
Other later biblical characters who suffered from tzaraat are Naaman, a commander of the Aramean army (Kings II 5:1), and after interacting with him, Gehazi, a servant of the prophet Elisha, comes down with tzaraat as well. Four men with tzaraat pillage the Aramean camp after it has been abandoned (Kings II 7:3-10). King Jeroboam of Israel suffered from tzaraat (Kings II 15:5), as did King Uziah (Chronicles II 16:20-23) you see Cain had it on him an all the other cursed peoples got together in BABYLON, the mixing city!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,418,009
The Real Clintons 2 min bluestreak returns 63
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 25
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 10 min adios turd packer 9
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min TRUMP FAN 306
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 33 min Inquisitor 50
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 35 min Porch Honkey 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min Curious Me 47,831
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 45 min PTBW Forever 18
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 53 min fluer 453
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr fluer 228
More from around the web