Daryll

Bronx, NY

#71332 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to PROVE to the world that you are an ignoramus, look here in the link the etymology of the word SIN, and see that it Is ONLY in english language that the letter 'I' is found in it!!!!!!!!!! etymonline.com/... . What you will see in etymology are other sounds like 'so','su', etc!!!! NO 'SI' OR 'SY'!!!!!!
So the sound 'syn' in synagogue. Which u claim as evil is false teaching!!!!!!!!!!
How do I know for sure? Look at the etymology of synagogue and see that unlike the SO and SU in SIN. You find that synagogue contains the sound
SI/SY ........contrasting SU/SO!!!!!!!
Ignoramus!!!!!!
Devil, synagogue is evil and nasty, it's a word from the devil languages of those child raping white folk! The true Hebrew word is "bethkeneseth".
http://etymonline.com/index.php...
playa hata6

Norco, CA

#71333 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to PROVE to the world that you are an ignoramus, look here in the link the etymology of the word SIN, and see that it Is ONLY in english language that the letter 'I' is found in it!!!!!!!!!! etymonline.com/... . What you will see in etymology are other sounds like 'so','su', etc!!!! NO 'SI' OR 'SY'!!!!!!
So the sound 'syn' in synagogue. Which u claim as evil is false teaching!!!!!!!!!!
How do I know for sure? Look at the etymology of synagogue and see that unlike the SO and SU in SIN. You find that synagogue contains the sound SI/SY ........contrasting SU/SO!!!!!!!
Ignoramus!!!!!!
Saturn-day. Lol you so smart man. Teach devil

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71334 Aug 3, 2013
playa hata6 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You are not reading and understand what you write. You are blinded by self serving intentions. These people you speak of are not commoners. You are not related to them brother. And theyre bloodline continues. These are the sagas of dynasties y rituals. Rituals and names that you do not comprehend. And you do not want to. You are self serving. Its demonic brother. You have the thirst. And your cupl runneth over.
its over right i have good overstanding, we Hebrews an nothing you say will never change that, you have to catch the ones just waking up to trick an lie to them, but us thats been doing this, you have no chance, you sound like Satan, Lucifer trying to tell me something bout this!! I LOVE MY HEBREW HERITAGE
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71335 Aug 3, 2013
The problem with yall who wana claim what they don't know is they cantr even come up to where I stand to debate!!!!! Not one of you because u don't know where to attack me from, all u see me spit is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

You can't use intellectualism where I am at!!!! I am KING in this!!!!!!!

Yall are savages to me who will only realize that I am the ONLY one here who can re-trace the ancient Hebrew language!!!!! None of you savages can!!!! Even Ben uses english to "try" to decipher hebrew!!!!!!

Only me went to west africa and they gave me the OG hebrew left behind and none of you thought of it that way because whitey has brainwashed yo heads so much u blinded by the light!!!!!!!

See: www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71336 Aug 3, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil, synagogue is evil and nasty, it's a word from the devil languages of those child raping white folk! The true Hebrew word is "bethkeneseth".
http://etymonline.com/index.php...
Read my LIPS; "you CAN'T come up to where I stand to debate because you do not know where to attack me from!!!!!!!!

See u telling me about "bethkeneseth".....h ave you tried telling defending ben's theory of SIN-OF -GOG????? Have you??? No!!! Why?? Cos u can't even understand where we are at!!!!!!!!!

See ben is saying that sin in sin-of-gog is sin as in evil!!!!!!!! Just for the mere fact that the sound of the prefix of synagogue (ie SYN) is 'SIN'!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm saying that I have traced the history of how rhe word sin was spoken in the PAST (latin, greek, etc).........sin doesn't contain letter 'I'...... The letter 'I' in sin is a RECENT development!!!!!!!

Moron!!!!!!

I asked you to GO AND SIT DOWN when men are talking.....DAMN!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71337 Aug 3, 2013
Synagogue truly means "SAY to the people to be invoking and toasting"

GOG in synagogue has the same roots with the prefix 'GO' in GOD!!!!!!

Ok cjeck the etymology of GOD you'll see it is invoke!!!!!!!

Then check the etymology of SAY!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71338 Aug 3, 2013
Allegory has the same suffix GOR as the one in SYNAGOGUE!!!!!!!
Daryll

Bronx, NY

#71339 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Form you word sound power I know the contents of your brain!!!!!! You are an emty vessel!!!!!!!
You can't relate, see you who couldn't even pick the DEBE tone!!!!!! Debe is in the bible you idiot!!!!!!
Look at a small boy telling me about scriptures!!!! You must be a very small boy!!!!!!!! GO AND SIT DOWN let men communicate!!!!!!!!
www.google.com/m...
If it was seen as a refuge town even in times of war it means that in those days the spiritual/angelic forces there didn't even run away from waring neighbours!!!!!!! They was the angels you IDIOT!!!!!!
Again!!!!!!! Zoroastrian 'fire-temple' also called a
'Darbe Mehr'(house of divine light). zant.org/about/introduction-to-zoroastrianism...
Devil, the city of Debre was a sick perverted homeland of white folk!

through Iconium, Lystra, and Derbe rejoices that God “had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles”(Acts 14:27).....are portrayed as places of womanizing, homosexuality and child abuse..."
 http://zachmcintosh.com/2012/ 09/

You are a sick bastard spreading perverted lies, devil to the core is what you are!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71340 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know for sure? Look at the etymology of synagogue and see that unlike the SO and SU in SIN. You find that synagogue contains the sound SI/SY ........contrasting SU/SO!!!!!!!
Ignoramus!!!!!!
SIN_OF_GOG
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71341 Aug 3, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting the truth, bro. Scriptures do not lie, he is a devil the scriptures talk about send to confuse our people.
The point is u are such a dumb ass!!!!!

See how whites used their OWN HANDS to reveal to the world that they were barbarians and unlike how they have been hiding behind the darkness lying to the world that they were elites, they revealed that it was recently that their race fought and started bearing names like bishop.........

Instead of u looking through to see that at least u have caught them in their balls and that there was never a time ST PETER ever gave them the authority of build any church ii rome, tha rather they used force to do it, you are here with ur BLOCK head fighting a fight no one understands!!!!!!

Who the f**k do u thing you are??????
Daryll

Bronx, NY

#71342 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my LIPS; "you CAN'T come up to where I stand to debate because you do not know where to attack me from!!!!!!!!
See u telling me about "bethkeneseth".....h ave you tried telling defending ben's theory of SIN-OF -GOG????? Have you??? No!!! Why?? Cos u can't even understand where we are at!!!!!!!!!
See ben is saying that sin in sin-of-gog is sin as in evil!!!!!!!! Just for the mere fact that the sound of the prefix of synagogue (ie SYN) is 'SIN'!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm saying that I have traced the history of how rhe word sin was spoken in the PAST (latin, greek, etc).........sin doesn't contain letter 'I'...... The letter 'I' in sin is a RECENT development!!!!!!!
Moron!!!!!!
I asked you to GO AND SIT DOWN when men are talking.....DAMN!
You are not a man, you are the devil spreading perverted beliefs and the white devils languages! Bethkeneseth is the old Hebrew word. Get out of here with your lies!
http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71343 Aug 3, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil, the city of Debre was a sick perverted homeland of white folk!
through Iconium, Lystra, and Derbe rejoices that God “had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles”(Acts 14:27).....are portrayed as places of womanizing, homosexuality and child abuse..."
 http://zachmcintosh.com/2012/ 09/
You are a sick bastard spreading perverted lies, devil to the core is what you are!
Everyone see the full paragraph wht he posted!!!!!!

"One of the inciting factors of these protests is an
obscure movie with a less than positive portrayal
of the Muslim prophet Muhammad titled,“The
Innocence of Muslims.” Clips from the low-budget
film have been making their rounds in cyberspace
for weeks. In the movie, Muhammad is portrayed
a womanizing, homosexual, child-abuser. For
many Muslims, any depiction of Muhammad is
blasphemous – hence, the reason for these violent
protests."

Has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing here!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71344 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
The problem with yall who wana claim what they don't know is they cantr even come up to where I stand to debate!!!!! Not one of you because u don't know where to attack me from, all u see me spit is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
You can't use intellectualism where I am at!!!! I am KING in this!!!!!!!
Yall are savages to me who will only realize that I am the ONLY one here who can re-trace the ancient Hebrew language!!!!! None of you savages can!!!! Even Ben uses english to "try" to decipher hebrew!!!!!!
Only me went to west africa and they gave me the OG hebrew left behind and none of you thought of it that way because whitey has brainwashed yo heads so much u blinded by the light!!!!!!!
See: www.google.com/m...
us hebrews run this page
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71345 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SIN_OF_GOG
People like you are fading.......
Gms

San Diego, CA

#71346 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The Bible speaks of THE JEWS and they are traced historically right into modern times. The Jews are, yes, the Jews.
And you're not.
That BS about the curse is empty rhetoric. The Jews have suffered all those curses. You just don't know Jewish history.
You only know Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) racist fantasies.
They where not taken in ship across the sea to enslavement, they are considered one of the most smartest race in the earth, most of them live in good neighborhoods(I know they lived in the ghettos during the holocaust) but most blacks lived in the ghettos since slavery, they don't have much dieases as the blacks , they aren't oppressed as us and many more. Why are they such a sucesssful when the lord said they will cursed and looked down on by every nation until the second coming? And god said they would not be in Israel until the second coming.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71347 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SIN_OF_GOG
The west african sound for sin is NJO!!!!!!!!!

See 'sundjo'

etymonline.com/...

U blasphemous .......
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71348 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>us hebrews run this page
You wish!!!!
Gms

San Diego, CA

#71349 Aug 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original worlds in the Hebrew bible:
Jew - Yehudi
Judaism -Yehudim - meaning people of G-d!
The modern bible is a translation of the old Hebrew bible!
Jews suffered curses because they never listened to G-D! West African are NEVER EVER mentioned in the bible AT ALL!
But why are they so successful after their oppression. Both are groups of people who have been severely persecuted and oppressed throughout history. Why is it that blacks cannot achieve success as a community, while the Jews can? In the USA most are still in poverty, there are the odd few who are successful, but most are still disproportionately poor and uneducated. This seems to be the case not just in the USA, but also Brazil, UK, France, Germany, etc.

Jews then for some reason are generally wealthier in comparison to the non-Jewish population living around them. In the USA 48% of billionaires are Jewish, and 37% of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish - this is despite them making up less than 2% of the US population. The same story is repeated in Russia, Germany, France and UK. Remember that they were mostly poor 100 years ago, and most Jews arrived in the US as poor refugees escaping persecution as well.

Why can Jews overcome persecution, genocide and racism, but blacks cannot overcome a bit of racism? Because blacks are the real Israelites and god said the Israelites will not be a successuful people and it will be that way until the second coming. So if the jews are cursed then why aren't they oppressed anymore.
Daryll

Bronx, NY

#71350 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone see the full paragraph wht he posted!!!!!!
"One of the inciting factors of these protests is an
obscure movie with a less than positive portrayal
of the Muslim prophet Muhammad titled,“The
Innocence of Muslims.” Clips from the low-budget
film have been making their rounds in cyberspace
for weeks. In the movie, Muhammad is portrayed
a womanizing, homosexual, child-abuser. For
many Muslims, any depiction of Muhammad is
blasphemous – hence, the reason for these violent
protests."
Has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing here!!!!!
Yeah it does cause those lands like Debre were the lands of the womanizing, homosexual, child-abusers, NOT of the Hebrew, Devil!

"Galatia such as Pisidian Antioch, Iconium, Lystra and Derbe.
Galatians 5:19-21 - The activities of the lower nature are obvious. Here is a list: sexual immorality, impurity of mind, sensuality, worship of false gods, witchcraft, hatred, quarrelling, jealousy, bad temper, rivalry, factions, party-spirit, envy, drunkenness, sodomy, orgies and things like that. I (Paul) solemnly assure you, as I did before, that those who indulge in such things will never inherit God's kingdom."
http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CPn09Galat...

Devil! You are just as evil and sick as the white pervs you talk about!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71351 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>us hebrews run this page
You're not a Hebrew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks are ruining America (Dec '10) 4 min hill 618
News When The KKK Was Mainstream 5 min Go Blue Forever 15
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Ingwe Temujin 32,859
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,220,689
Black Women's Obsession with White Males 7 min SadButTrue 1
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 8 min SadButTrue 159
Can white men sexually satisfy black women better? 11 min T-BOS 24
Whats the best age for white females take black... 14 min SadButTrue 39
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 27 min spud 506
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 54 min Lotus Order 96
All women prefer white men 2 hr DerekJ 4,361
More from around the web