Hebrew Israelite
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#71350 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone see the full paragraph wht he posted!!!!!!
"One of the inciting factors of these protests is an
obscure movie with a less than positive portrayal
of the Muslim prophet Muhammad titled,“The
Innocence of Muslims.” Clips from the low-budget
film have been making their rounds in cyberspace
for weeks. In the movie, Muhammad is portrayed
a womanizing, homosexual, child-abuser. For
many Muslims, any depiction of Muhammad is
blasphemous – hence, the reason for these violent
protests."
Has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing here!!!!!
Yeah it does cause those lands like Debre were the lands of the womanizing, homosexual, child-abusers, NOT of the Hebrew, Devil!

"Galatia such as Pisidian Antioch, Iconium, Lystra and Derbe.
Galatians 5:19-21 - The activities of the lower nature are obvious. Here is a list: sexual immorality, impurity of mind, sensuality, worship of false gods, witchcraft, hatred, quarrelling, jealousy, bad temper, rivalry, factions, party-spirit, envy, drunkenness, sodomy, orgies and things like that. I (Paul) solemnly assure you, as I did before, that those who indulge in such things will never inherit God's kingdom."
http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CPn09Galat...

Devil! You are just as evil and sick as the white pervs you talk about!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71351 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>us hebrews run this page
You're not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71352 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is u are such a dumb ass!!!!!
See how whites used their OWN HANDS to reveal to the world that they were barbarians and unlike how they have been hiding behind the darkness lying to the world that they were elites, they revealed that it was recently that their race fought and started bearing names like bishop.........
Instead of u looking through to see that at least u have caught them in their balls and that there was never a time ST PETER ever gave them the authority of build any church ii rome, tha rather they used force to do it, you are here with ur BLOCK head fighting a fight no one understands!!!!!!
Who the f**k do u thing you are??????
they like they daddy Cain, whom Tazaraat was put on, what you want round here? your not a hebrew israelite!! yo say means nothing, us hebrews know eachother, by the things we say, your not us,

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#71353 Aug 3, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text> But why are they so successful after their oppression. Both are groups of people who have been severely persecuted and oppressed throughout history. Why is it that blacks cannot achieve success as a community, while the Jews can? In the USA most are still in poverty, there are the odd few who are successful, but most are still disproportionately poor and uneducated. This seems to be the case not just in the USA, but also Brazil, UK, France, Germany, etc.
Jews then for some reason are generally wealthier in comparison to the non-Jewish population living around them. In the USA 48% of billionaires are Jewish, and 37% of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish - this is despite them making up less than 2% of the US population. The same story is repeated in Russia, Germany, France and UK. Remember that they were mostly poor 100 years ago, and most Jews arrived in the US as poor refugees escaping persecution as well.
Why can Jews overcome persecution, genocide and racism, but blacks cannot overcome a bit of racism? Because blacks are the real Israelites and god said the Israelites will not be a successuful people and it will be that way until the second coming. So if the jews are cursed then why aren't they oppressed anymore.
Jews are the real Israelites.

Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.

In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.

While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.

I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.

I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.

But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.

So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#71354 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the real Israelites.
Jews did not come to the USA as slaves. The severe oppression of black people has occurred very recently, while the Jews went through it for 2000 years in Europe. They'd assimilated to the urban parts of Europe, and rural villages in the east, and they'd become handlers of money because the christians needed Jewish participation to keep the Christians free of usury.
In the USA Jews were treated like crap, as were in fact many European immigrants, but still they did not start out here from a position of slavery as blacks did.
While you claim blacks have nothing and haven't yet made it, we are in fact watching it happen. Historical processes are slow from the perspective of an individual human, but the high profile of people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama is more than just tokenism.
I am old enough to remember when there were NO blacks on TV except singers on variety shows. Now they are everywhere, as mayors, reporters, stars of TV series, lawyers, Secys of State, and oh yeah President.
I am not giving you a sugarcoated version. I am well aware that racism persists... as per the whole conversation arising out of the Trayvon incident... discrimninatory lending policies by banks, by landlords, by employers, it still exists. Black Yanks do still have reason to complain and demand justice, speaking of which, the entire justice system is rampant with anti-black racism.
But all of these social facts become irrelevant in the face of your mad belief that you are a Hebrew, LOL!!! As such, you MUST maintain the myth that blacks can't have anything in Western society, at the same time many of us, including me who am not black, are trying to work for a society in which EVERYONE does have equal opportunity.
So I find you not only ridiculous, but also racist against Jews and counter-productive to social progress in the West.
You didn't answer my question the israelites are still in oppression until the second coming so why are the jews so successful today. And the majority of blacks have dieases like aids, diabetes etc. Most blacks are on welfare, fatherless homes, living in the ghettoes and if the majority of blacks who are famous they are uses for entertainment not their brains

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#71355 Aug 3, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text> They where not taken in ship across the sea to enslavement, they are considered one of the most smartest race in the earth, most of them live in good neighborhoods(I know they lived in the ghettos during the holocaust) but most blacks lived in the ghettos since slavery, they don't have much dieases as the blacks , they aren't oppressed as us and many more. Why are they such a sucesssful when the lord said they will cursed and looked down on by every nation until the second coming? And god said they would not be in Israel until the second coming.
Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your sins.

Deuteronomy 28:41
You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:37
"You shall become a horror, a proverb, and a taunt among all the people where the LORD drives you.

The 1st family of original men, in direct descent from the flood survivers. Those the true God has always loved from the beginning, who left Sumer shortly before it was conquered by the proto-Aryan Akkadians under Sargon. Sumer, who called themselves Ug Sag Giga, meaning, "black headed ones". Yah told Abram to go to Kemet, that is, the land of the blacks. The people he had always loved survived, even thrived in Kemet, until it was conquered by the Asiatic Hyksos, who relegated the descendants of Abraham to slaves, along with the original Kemetian population. Surely they mingled until indistinguishability by that time, their both being a heavily melaninated peoples, though the Mer men (Abrahamic Sumerians from Ur) had beards.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/AtomEl...

This is where the Bible says they "left Egypt a mixed multitude", freed from the oppressor by the Most High. Egypt, the new name for Kemet, which meant "place of slaves. I'm glad that more and more of our people are realizing our heritage, even while this imposter son seeks to supplant us, even claiming that his pasty paleness was the root of the then, tropical Kemet/Egypt.
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS

Rosemead, CA

#71356 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SIN_OF_GOG
Ben give those devils what they deserve...HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#71357 Aug 3, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text> But why are they so successful after their oppression. Both are groups of people who have been severely persecuted and oppressed throughout history. Why is it that blacks cannot achieve success as a community, while the Jews can? In the USA most are still in poverty, there are the odd few who are successful, but most are still disproportionately poor and uneducated. This seems to be the case not just in the USA, but also Brazil, UK, France, Germany, etc.
Jews then for some reason are generally wealthier in comparison to the non-Jewish population living around them. In the USA 48% of billionaires are Jewish, and 37% of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish - this is despite them making up less than 2% of the US population. The same story is repeated in Russia, Germany, France and UK. Remember that they were mostly poor 100 years ago, and most Jews arrived in the US as poor refugees escaping persecution as well.
Why can Jews overcome persecution, genocide and racism, but blacks cannot overcome a bit of racism? Because blacks are the real Israelites and god said the Israelites will not be a successuful people and it will be that way until the second coming. So if the jews are cursed then why aren't they oppressed anymore.
The Synagogue of Satan is very valuable to the great devil. He does empower his Sons durring his brief, corrupt rule over this planet. A people who suffer as we have, us former slaves, us who still remain in our ancient lands, we don't fit into his plans, unless the subject is death/genocide.
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71358 Aug 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original worlds in the Hebrew bible:
Jew - Yehudi
Judaism -Yehudim - meaning people of G-d!
The modern bible is a translation of the old Hebrew bible!
Jews suffered curses because they never listened to G-D! West African are NEVER EVER mentioned in the bible AT ALL!
The letter J is NOT in the Hebrew alphabet, so how is it translating that way?

You are an idiot, the Jews (Gentiles) history does NOT add up to what the bible says, because they didn't go through anything that was mentioned!

West Africa is mentioned! I gave you the scripture about hundred times by now, but I understand that you don't read the bible so that probably why you are having a hard time dealing with the truth...
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71359 Aug 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You NOT related to any Israelites! You nothing but West African in origin! Go and have a DNA test liar!!!!!
DNA does not add up to what the BIBLE is telling you. The Jews are NOT the Israelites, they are just GENTILES!

Level 4

Location hidden

#71360 Aug 3, 2013
Pay no attention to Sinjauvi. Though he is quite informed and astute, he is sent here as a stumbling block to you, Israel. Just as foretold, the entire world is deceieved and he is obviously no exception. We were defeated, broken, for breaking the covenant with Yah and for that he has punished us, sending us off as slaves and he has allowed these gentiles to commandeer our identity and entire history. This is our punishment and we take the ridicule, we take all these nay sayers taunts and burning missles. We suffer the habitual lies they tell about us, only so that we are refined in a furnace and made ready.

Luke 21:24
24and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

The gentiles (people of the nations outside of Israel) still rule. This means that the time of the gentiles is not fulfilled. They are STILL trampling Jerusalem under foot. This will be the case until the Son of destruction is fully exposed, for the godless, lying, deviant savage he is and is done away with, by the 1st born Prince, the only one standing up on our behalf.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71361 Aug 3, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it does cause those lands like Debre were the lands of the womanizing, homosexual, child-abusers, NOT of the Hebrew, Devil!
"Galatia such as Pisidian Antioch, Iconium, Lystra and Derbe.
Galatians 5:19-21 - The activities of the lower nature are obvious. Here is a list: sexual immorality, impurity of mind, sensuality, worship of false gods, witchcraft, hatred, quarrelling, jealousy, bad temper, rivalry, factions, party-spirit, envy, drunkenness, sodomy, orgies and things like that. I (Paul) solemnly assure you, as I did before, that those who indulge in such things will never inherit God's kingdom."
http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CPn09Galat...
Devil! You are just as evil and sick as the white pervs you talk about!
Like I said, you are incoherent!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71362 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>they like they daddy Cain, whom Tazaraat was put on, what you want round here? your not a hebrew israelite!! yo say means nothing, us hebrews know eachother, by the things we say, your not us,
I don't blame you, but your past experiences. They say a man is a product of his past experiences!!!!!!!!

So you should be left alone since you genes have been programmed to destroy the "enemy".

Adios amigo!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71363 Aug 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Hebrew.
Im a hebrew, as well as the other so-called AA we been miss named, im kin to the Hebrews that DISOBEYED CREATOR when HE said dont go back to Kemet the Black lands, or Egypt or Mizraim,did you know we had two tribes born from a woman from the Black lands i,e Kemet, or Egypt some called it or Mizraim? her name was Asenath , she was a Native African, born on African soil like Moses, did you know everybody born in Moses days was born in africa?
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS

Rosemead, CA

#71364 Aug 3, 2013
In Ezekiel 38:2-15, it tells us CLEARLY WHO THESE GOG & MAGOG ARE AND FTOM WHENCE THEY CAME...WHICH IS FROM THE NORTH. ANATOLIA (TURKEY...EASTERN & WESTERN EUROPE. WHICH TURKEY JUST HAPPENS TO RESIDE IN BOTH.

Level 4

Location hidden

#71365 Aug 3, 2013

^15th Century Greek, Heophanest, showing the heavily melaninated Yahoshua and his apostles.

Etc...

And see now, a nice page which has the undeniable proof of the appearance of the Hebrews. These are photographs of ancient Roman burrials, circa 200-300 years after Christ, showing the dark skinned people (Jesus and the apostles) they honored..

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

SHAKE THE HATER(S)

Level 8

Location hidden

#71366 Aug 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you, but your past experiences. They say a man is a product of his past experiences!!!!!!!!
So you should be left alone since you genes have been programmed to destroy the "enemy".
Adios amigo!!!!!!!!
why would you want our Hebrew history to be distorted? that's not helping no one, truth always has a good ending, embrace truth when you understand it ,

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#71367 Aug 3, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't answer my question the israelites are still in oppression until the second coming so why are the jews so successful today. And the majority of blacks have dieases like aids, diabetes etc. Most blacks are on welfare, fatherless homes, living in the ghettoes and if the majority of blacks who are famous they are uses for entertainment not their brains
I can find many people who are in bad circumstances. Not only blacks.

Jews went through everything listed in the “curses” of which you speak. And today they are living surrounded by rabid Arabonazis seeking to finish the job Hitler started.

The President of the USA is black, ok. I am not deluded to think that he has power and is fixing things, but nonetheless, the extreme racism you pretend exists is gone.

Get a job.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#71368 Aug 3, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA does not add up to what the BIBLE is telling you. The Jews are NOT the Israelites, they are just GENTILES!
DNA of Jews clearly shows that they are Hebrews.

Sefardim, despite a long history in Spain and then in Muslim countries, are nearly pure Mideastern. Ashkenazim have some European admixture.

Nonetheless, both are obviously the descendants of people from the Roman province of Judaea expelled after the bar Kochba revolt.

YOU, on the other hand, are not a Hebrew.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#71369 Aug 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Im a hebrew, as well as the other so-called AA we been miss named, im kin to the Hebrews that DISOBEYED CREATOR when HE said dont go back to Kemet the Black lands, or Egypt or Mizraim,did you know we had two tribes born from a woman from the Black lands i,e Kemet, or Egypt some called it or Mizraim? her name was Asenath , she was a Native African, born on African soil like Moses, did you know everybody born in Moses days was born in africa?
You expound a story which sounds more like Marvel Comics than real history.

Oh you're Egyptian AND Hebrew, right...

Not all the Hebrews were in Egypt in Moses time, did you know that? Who do you think was still living in Canaan?

In any case, you are not a Hebrew. You're an Afro-whitey Yank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 4 min Boss Taco 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,418,264
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 18 min The black 67
An Honest Black Man 1 hr Andrew 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 488
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 1 hr poll boy 2
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 1 hr End of USA Era 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,847
More from around the web