Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#71280 Aug 2, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a LIE
"as they were half mixed with the Royal family Solomon." WHY ARE YOU LYING Dam
scripture does not say that Soloman married or had sex with sheba stop spreading confusion HAMITE
Scripture says thus:
2 Chronicles 9:1–12
12 And king Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which she had brought unto the king. So she turned, and went away to her own land, she and her servants.
SHE LEFT ISRAEL and never Returned IDIOT! THE LORD HATES PEOPLE WHO BLATANTLY LIE LIKE YOU ARE DOING
Proverbs Chapter 12
22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
"scripture does not say that Soloman married or had sex with sheba stop spreading confusion HAMITE"

this would be why respecting those who call themselves 'hebrew israelites' is close to impossible.

would you respect a bp who called another bp the n-word in an insulting way, as though they were something else?

i'm sorry to break the 'bad news' to you hitman, but you a HAMITE!!

and a confused self-hater...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71281 Aug 2, 2013
Study if u wish: www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71282 Aug 2, 2013
the city of the Scythians," who about B.C. 640 came down from the steppes of Southern Russia and settled in different places in Palestine. When Assur-bani-pal died, his empire was fast breaking up. Scythian influence. Under his successor, Assur-etil-ilani, the Scythians penetrated into Assyria and made their way as far as the borders of Egypt,The Babylonians and the Medes with Scythian together pursued the fleeing Assyrians westward into Eygpt. So ham kids the original Assyrians would flee into africa to! them gone be mostly Ethiopian Jews today, being of ham already! thats why the Jewish community got them, they Canaan kids with amorite blood in then that straight hair dark skin! thats why canaan is a servant of Japheht the jews!THEM Ethiopian got amorites in them too! dark skin straight hair! an the was in assyria as friends, an part of they army!its super clear now, so all those African in the east that the Jews are calling with DNA is they lil baby's!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71283 Aug 2, 2013
ok check this info"Jewish" co-conspirators who directed the operations of the Roman Caesars and Emperors, were part of the creation of Christianity,!{Gaonim) were the presidents of the two great Babylonian, Talmudic Academies of Sura and Pumbedita, in the Abbasid Caliphate, and were the generally accepted spiritual leaders of the Jewish community world wide in the early medieval era, in contrast to the Resh Galuta (Exilarch) who wielded secular authority over the Jews in Islamic lands,The Geonim played a prominent and decisive role in the transmission and teaching of Torah and Jewish law an help the Imam with books. They taught Talmud and decided on issues on which no ruling had been rendered during the period of the Talmud.them gone be slick lodges that all,see the SIN_OF_GOG is a lodge to! sorcerers were also known as the Gaonim. In order to conceal their identity they began using the term Freemason ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#71284 Aug 2, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71285 Aug 2, 2013
Let me ask u, what do u think about the spells, curses, magic of old?

Do u realize that there were two classes of 'MEN' in the past..........the likes whom jacob fought with, plus the ones who are considered mormal..........so when u mention Ethiopia, it was a place filled with mystical beings,,,,,,,,

So these mystical beigns were not included in any mixings until they fulfilled their mission, which was to breed with sane and pure middle eastern stock ie solomon!!!!!!!!!!

Get this fact!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71286 Aug 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Let me ask u, what do u think about the spells, curses, magic of old?
Do u realize that there were two classes of 'MEN' in the past..........the likes whom jacob fought with, plus the ones who are considered mormal..........so when u mention Ethiopia, it was a place filled with mystical beings,,,,,,,,
So these mystical beigns were not included in any mixings until they fulfilled their mission, which was to breed with sane and pure middle eastern stock ie solomon!!!!!!!!!!
Get this fact!!!!!!!
you trying to mess site up with that off the wall madness,this a hebrew israelite site, thats all we doing round here

Level 8

Location hidden

#71287 Aug 2, 2013
This should help those been reading with me on these post this should help clear it up some mo!The Armenians are also mentioned often in Assyrian records as freebooters. The first mention of the Aramaeans occurs in inscriptions of the Assyrian king Tiglath-pileser I (1115–1077). By the end of the 11th century bc, the Aramaeans had formed the state of Bit-Adini on both sides of the Euphrates River below Carchemish and held areas in Anatolia and northern Syria and in the Lebanon area, including Damascus. About 1030 bc a coalition of the southern Armenian, led by Hadadezer, king of Zobah, in league with the Ammonites, Edomites, and the Armenians of Mesopotamia, attacked Israel but was defeated by King David.To the east, however, the Armenian tribes spread into Babylonia, where an Armenian usurper was crowned king of Babylon under the name of Adad-apal-iddin. By the 9th century the whole area from Babylon to the Mediterranean coast was in the hands of the Armenian tribes known collectively as Kaldu (or Kashdu)—the biblical Chaldeans. Assyria, nearly encircled, took the offensive, and in 853 the Assyrian king Shalmaneser III fought a battle at Karkar against the armies of Hamath,Armenians along the lower Tigris River maintained their independence . In 626 a Chaldean general, Nabopolassar, proclaimed himself king of Babylon and joined with the Medes and Scythians to overthrow Assyria. In the New Babylonian, or Chaldean, empire, Chaldeans, Armenians, and Babylonians became largely indistinguishable. religion, though their pantheon included Canaanite, Babylonian, and Assyrian gods, the Aramaeans had deities of their own. Their chief god was Hadad, or Ramman (Old Testament Rimmon), equated with the Hurrian storm god, Teshub. Their chief goddess was Atargatis (Atar’ate), a fusion of two deities corresponding to the Phoenician Astarte and Anath,
Gms

San Diego, CA

#71288 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the majority were mixed race,some white,some black!
But at first you clearly said the Egyptians were not black they were middle eastern and Caucasian. Now the Egyptians are middle eastern, white and black? Wow someone's a mind changer.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71289 Aug 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you trying to mess site up with that off the wall madness,this a hebrew israelite site, thats all we doing round here
U r an unserious person!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#71290 Aug 2, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>But at first you clearly said the Egyptians were not black they were middle eastern and Caucasian. Now the Egyptians are middle eastern, white and black? Wow someone's a mind changer.
No sir AIPAC agent never changes his mind.
He is always doing what is best for the Jewish Zionist of Tel Aviv.

That being said, yes he can post anything when it is not on AIPAC interest because these questions bear no importance to him.
It's his limited moments of free opinions.
So you can't remove that to the Topix robot can you ?

a white/redboi
playa hata

Riverside, CA

#71291 Aug 2, 2013
Yah is a devil. He has to be. Allah is a devil. Because man is a devil. The devil is the male charactic. The male is the one who has corrupted the feminine aspect and ruled over the earth. Allyou write and read will someday lead you to that truth if you are intelligent enough to understand it. Its the secret of secrets. Revealed to you on topix. Is why they show the devil with tits. You are a corruption of the feminine aspect. More intelligent than here because if you were not you would never get one. Man is the devil. A possesion of evil spirits. Who has made everything male. And is trying to wash out the feminine aspect through homosexuality. To bring forth the male evolution of birth. Is why all the ruling class practice homosexuality. Ever cult and preisthood. Is to the bringing forth of the devil. First born. Child not from woman and man. You all worship the phallus. I bet you bible thumping hebrews think I am bat crazy huh. Yah is a devil. Research that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71293 Aug 2, 2013
The Sephardic ideal has always been understood in terms of political moderation and community unity. Rarely did Sephardim lose their internal cohesion — that is, until the process of cultural erosion set in. Following the Ashkenazi lead, Sephardim abandoned their traditional culture and adapted to the fractious Ashkenazi model. Under the rubric of a single Jewish nation, the Sephardi particularity, with its cultural genius and sophisticated social mores, has become a lost value. The Ashkenazi culture, with its deeply unsettled relationship to the larger world, has now become the Jewish standard.new world order people! wealth of world is in they hands they good start come from our fall! if we running the show! we lose everything! somebody had to receive that power we had!who ever picked up our power was the new world order! new ideas , new system of worship, the New world order is OLD,when we lost our heritage that started the new world order

Level 8

Location hidden

#71294 Aug 2, 2013
After Herod Antipas’ removal in 39 CE, the Galilee was handed over in 41 CE to his nephew Agripas I, grandson of Herod and Miriam the Hasmonaean, who had already been given control of the Golan by the Romans. Agripas I died in 44 CE, and in 54 CE the Romans handed the Golan to his son Agripas II, who then received the Galilee, including Tiberias, in 61 CE, although according to another source he got Tiberias only, where he ruled until his death in 96 CE. Agripas II was crowned King of the Jews by the Romans and was their ally during the Great Revolt (66-70 CE). After his death Tiberias was annexed to Provincia Judaea. he Roman and Byzantian Periods (70 – 640CE)Tiberias was the only Polis in the world with a Jewish population majority, but in 120CE the city’s government was expropriated from its Jewish citizens and given to non-Jews. A stadium in honour of Emperor Adrian was built in Tiberias during his time.After the Bar Kokhba revolt (132- 135 CE) the graves on which the city was built were purified (according to tradition, the purification was carried out by Rabbi Shimon Bar Yohai), and according to Shmuel Klein’s research “Land of the Galilee”, priests from the priestly clan of Ma’azyah settled in Tiberias. The purification made it possible to transfer the Sanhedrin from Tzipori to Tiberias after Rabbi Yehuda Hanassi passed away in 220 CE. It seems that transferring the spiritual center made Tiberias attractive to scholars, among them Rabbi Yohanan Bar Naphtha. It is reported that there were 18 synagogues in Tzipori at the time of Judah the Prince. The streets of the Jewish quarter are lined with mikvaot or ritual baths fully visible to the naked eye. Clearly this was an active and committed Jewish community. Tiberias’ neighbour, Hammat, is mentioned in the Mishna and the Babylonian Talmud, attesting to the continuance of its Jewish occupancy. According to the Babylonian Talmud, Hammat became a suburb of Tiberias as a result of the the city’s growth. This apparently relates to the period following the Bar Kokhba revolt (135 CE) or perhaps the beginning of the 3rd century, when the Sanhedrin moved to Tiberias and its Jewish population grew.In the first century AD, Jews lived across the Roman Empire in relative harmony.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71295 Aug 2, 2013
Tiberian Jews and Galilee Jews aided the Persians in their invasion of Israel in 614 CE in reprisal for the Byzantines’ religious persecutions and pressures to convert, but the Byzantines managed to push the Persians back in 628. Emperor Heracleus visited Tiberias and stayed in the home of Benjamin, a leader of the Jewish community. He received a delegation of Galilean Jews and promised to avoid punishing them for their aid to the Persians. Benjamin, who apparently agreed to convert to Christianity in return for this promise, left with him to Jerusalem. Under pressure of the church, however, and broke his promise and the Christians massacred Galilean Jews and particularly the Tiberians. Consequently the Jewish community in Tiberias dwindled considerably (ref. Michael Avi-Yona, “In the Days of Rome and Byzantium”, pp. 235-237).The Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.The Tiberian Jews, with those of Nazareth and the mountain cities of Galilee, marched on Jerusalem with the Persian division commanded by Shahrbaraz. Later they were joined by the Jews of southern Palestine; and supported by a band of Arabs, the united forces took Jerusalem by storm . Ninety thousand Christians are said to have perished. The story that the Jews purchased the Christian prisoners from their Persian captors and put them to death in cold blood,the Jews swept through Palestine, destroyed the monasteries which abounded in the country, and expelled or killed the monks. Bands of Jews from Jerusalem, Tiberias, Galilee, Damascus, and even from Cyprus, united and undertook an incursion against Tyre, having been invited by the 4,000 Jewish inhabitants of that city to surprise and massacre the Christians on Easter night. The Jewish army is said to have consisted of 20,000 men.under the leadership of Benjamin of Tiberias, a man of immense wealth, by whom they were enlisted and armed, Just stop an think OK these peoples are non hebrews, they ashkenaz an sepharvaim jews whom was placed in our lands, the Hebrews had No power once they sin, can you see these non hebrews

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71296 Aug 2, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir AIPAC agent never changes his mind.
He is always doing what is best for the Jewish Zionist of Tel Aviv.
That being said, yes he can post anything when it is not on AIPAC interest because these questions bear no importance to him.
It's his limited moments of free opinions.
So you can't remove that to the Topix robot can you ?
a white/redboi
Tel Aviv? The Israeli capital is Jerusalem, boy.

The 1967 “borders” are nothing but an armistice line, created when hostilities ceased between the genocidal invading Arabonazis and the heroic Israeli defenders of their democratic state.

And so, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, boy, just as it was thousands of years ago. It is the “City of David”, is it not?

I state in here what is scientific fact. Afronazis cannot handle facts, as these contradict their idiotic black-supremacist Afronazi assertions.

The fact is that Lower Egypt had seen Eurasian peoples long before the 1st dynasty of Kemet.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#71297 Aug 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Sephardic ideal has always been understood in terms of political moderation and community unity. Rarely did Sephardim lose their internal cohesion — that is, until the process of cultural erosion set in. Following the Ashkenazi lead, Sephardim abandoned their traditional culture and adapted to the fractious Ashkenazi model. Under the rubric of a single Jewish nation, the Sephardi particularity, with its cultural genius and sophisticated social mores, has become a lost value. The Ashkenazi culture, with its deeply unsettled relationship to the larger world, has now become the Jewish standard.new world order people! wealth of world is in they hands they good start come from our fall! if we running the show! we lose everything! somebody had to receive that power we had!who ever picked up our power was the new world order! new ideas , new system of worship, the New world order is OLD,when we lost our heritage that started the new world order
Nazi lies. And you are a Nazi liar, boy.

The Ashkenazi tradition in fact is the eastern European rabbinical tradition, eminently democratic and even socialist.

Jew-haters like you live in a freer USA thanks to the immigration of Ashkenazim to our shores.

And, alas for you, pendejo, you are NOT a Hebrew!

Level 8

Location hidden

#71298 Aug 2, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi lies. And you are a Nazi liar, boy.
The Ashkenazi tradition in fact is the eastern European rabbinical tradition, eminently democratic and even socialist.
Jew-haters like you live in a freer USA thanks to the immigration of Ashkenazim to our shores.
And, alas for you, pendejo, you are NOT a Hebrew!
Jacob had no son name ashkenaz, But Japheht did,his son Gomer, hey thats Gomer son, they even have the same name,
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71299 Aug 2, 2013
The bible points to us about being the Israelites, NOTHING in the bible ever points to the Jews.

The Jews haven't gone through anything that was foretold in the bible the way the true Israelites (AA) have!

Its common sense!

Since the Jews DON'T fit the Curse or any of the other prophecies then they are NOT the Israelites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,704,392
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min dreamhunk 3,769
Hispanic dating site! Date Puerto Ricans today! 5 min Hmm 2
Hey El Rey here's an excellent article for you! 6 min Hmm 5
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 8 min Kimkim 255
The Black Egyptian hypothesis is so dead!...SO ... 8 min Ttt 4
White people GO AWAY 9 min Jake 230
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 10 min KIP 42
it must really suck being black! 24 min Paul 50
Florida school shooter and THX 1 hr Paul 42