Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71247 Aug 2, 2013
The Book of JOB 1

13 Now upon a certain day when His Sons and His Daughters were eating, and drinking wine in Their eldest Brothers House,

14 There came a messenger unto JOB, and said: While the oxen were plowing, and the asses going in the pasture beside them:

15 THE SABEANS CAME IN VIOLENTLY, AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY: Ye, they have slain Thy Servants with the sword, and I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

16 And while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: The fire of GOD is fallen from Heaven, it hath consumed, and burnt up all Thy sheep and Servants: And I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

17 In the mean season while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: THE CALDEES MADE THREE ARMIES< AND FELL UPON THY CAMELS, WHICH THEY HAVE CARRIED AWAY, Ye and slain Thy Servants with the sword: And I only am gotten away, to tell Thee.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71248 Aug 2, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Hey Glimmer,
This is what Herodotus considered Ethiopia:
http://geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/20...
And the Sabaens according to SCRIPTURE are not ISRAELITES either. But, considered another people who along with other Gentiles will come to give worship at the End to THE CREATOR and HIS People.
Yemen are Edomites.
No contradiction! The Sabeans were not originally Israelite, but later brought Judaism, as they were half mixed with the Royal family Solomon. Sabeans were Ethiopian Semites who was lead by the famous Queen of Sheba. After Solomon, Sabeans were fully not just part of the Kingdom of Judah (Solomon), but mixed with the royal blood and possessed the Ark of the Convenant.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71249 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Nazarene Jew from Galila, like Ethiopian Jews today, the only Nazarene today, that is why the highly mixed exiled Jews hated him.
Ethiopian Jews do not originate in Galilee! Jesus was born and died in Israel!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71251 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopian Jews do not originate in Galilee! Jesus was born and died in Israel!
You are born in Cape town and certainly you will die there. Does that cancel, your original east asian slave root, purchased from Malaysia??

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#71252 Aug 2, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
Amos 9:7 Translations
King James Jacob did.
no no no the scripture is not talking about the people of CUSH

the scripture in Amos is only comparing the HEATHENISH ACTS of the Ethiopians to the HEATHENISH ACTS of the HEBREWS IT is not talking about descendants of CUSH are hebrews I will explain.

If you read Amos chp 9 -1-6 it is describing the future destruction and captivity of the HEBREW people for example:

1 I saw the LORD standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.

This verse is describing the destruction of Israel

4 And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.

So is this verse here

5 And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

so in other words Amos 1-6 is describing destruction to Israel for transgressions and HEATHEN ACTS like the ETHIOPIANS and the other nations

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

verse 8 says it all

and this is NOT TRUe sista "Ethiopian's come from one of the sons his wife Keturah birth to him"

Wrong Ethiopians come from CUSH

here sis this is the HAM lineage Ethiopians come from HAM NOT SHEM

Cush

Josephus Hebrew Historian writes:

'...time has not at all hurt the name of Chus (i,e. Cush); for the Ethiopians over whom he reigned, are even at this day both by themselves and by all men in Asia, called Chusites'.

See Cushites are Ethiopians Not ISRAELITES

Level 7

Location hidden

#71254 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer,

These are the Sabeans... They are not ISRAELITES. Not ever.

They were ALSO ENEMIES and took into Captivity the ISRAELTIES!

And "CONVERTING" to a "belief" does not make you an ISRAELITES. Be clear on THAT!

The Book of JOB 1

13 Now upon a certain day when His Sons and His Daughters were eating, and drinking wine in Their eldest Brothers House,

14 There came a messenger unto JOB, and said: While the oxen were plowing, and the asses going in the pasture beside them:

15 THE SABEANS CAME IN VIOLENTLY, AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY: Ye, they have slain Thy Servants with the sword, and I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

16 And while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: The fire of GOD is fallen from Heaven, it hath consumed, and burnt up all Thy sheep and Servants: And I only ran My way, to tell Thee.

17 In the mean season while He was yet speaking, There came another, and said: THE CALDEES MADE THREE ARMIES< AND FELL UPON THY CAMELS, WHICH THEY HAVE CARRIED AWAY, Ye and slain Thy Servants with the sword: And I only am gotten away, to tell Thee.

Level 3

Location hidden

#71255 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction! The Sabeans were not originally Israelite, but later brought Judaism, as they were half mixed with the Royal family Solomon. Sabeans were Ethiopian Semites who was lead by the famous Queen of Sheba. After Solomon, Sabeans were fully not just part of the Kingdom of Judah (Solomon), but mixed with the royal blood and possessed the Ark of the Convenant.
This is a LIE

"as they were half mixed with the Royal family Solomon." WHY ARE YOU LYING Dam

scripture does not say that Soloman married or had sex with sheba stop spreading confusion HAMITE

Scripture says thus:

2 Chronicles 9:1–12

12 And king Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which she had brought unto the king. So she turned, and went away to her own land, she and her servants.

SHE LEFT ISRAEL and never Returned IDIOT! THE LORD HATES PEOPLE WHO BLATANTLY LIE LIKE YOU ARE DOING

Proverbs Chapter 12

22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Level 7

Location hidden

#71256 Aug 2, 2013
Also Glimmer,

Cut that BS fable lie out about the Queen of Sheba.

Also don't forget this:

"The old Kingdom of Sheba was overthrown and kingdom of Saba build on its ruins."

Level 7

Location hidden

#71257 Aug 2, 2013
"The Sab'a/Sabeans (worshippers of many gods of the Persians empire) that was of the Nimrods lineage was in the arabian settlement along with the providence of that empire."

Level 3

Location hidden

#71258 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Nazarene Jew from Galila, like Ethiopian Jews today, the only Nazarene today, that is why the highly mixed exiled Jews hated him.
WHAT! NO this is once again bogus comments from Glimmer aka Jeff

like Ethiopian Jews today, ONLY BETA ISRAEL is of my RACE YOU ARE NOT this is what will happen to ALL HAMITES and SONS OF CUSH

Zephaniah 2:12-14

You ·Cushites [Ethiopians] also
will be ·killed [slain] by my sword.”

SHALAM!

Level 7

Location hidden

#71259 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer,

CHRIST was called a Nazarite because HE went to dwell in a City called Nazareth which are parts of Galilee.

He wasn't born there, but went there (after coming from Egypt where They had been living) to avoid going into JUDEA, Because Herods' son Archelaus was reigning there at that time. And was called a Nazarite by those the sought HIS Life because that is where they knew HIM to be from during that time.
HE dwelt a few places after leaving Egypt.

The Gospel of St Matthew 2

19 When Herod was dead: Behold, an Angel of THE CREATOR appeared in a dream to JOSEPH IN EGYPT

20 Saying: Arise and take The CHILD and HIS Mother. And go into the Land of ISRAEL. For they are dead which sought The CHILDS Life.

21 Then He arose up and took The CHILD and HIS Mother, And came into the Land of ISRAEL.

22 But when He heard that Archelaus did reign in JUDEA. In the room of his father Herod, He was afraid to go thither. Notwithstanding after He was warned of GOD in a dream, He turned aside into the parts of Galilee.

23 AND WENT AND DWELT IN A CITY CALLED NAZARETH. TO FULFILL THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN BY THE PROPHETS: HE SHALL BE CALLED A NAZARITE.

====

When HE left Nazareth, He went and dwelt in Capernaum:

The Gospel of St Matthew 4

12 When JESUS had heard that John was taken, HE departed into Galilee and LEFT NAZARETH.

13 AND WENT AND DWELT IN CAPERNAUM. WHICH IS A CITY UPON THE SEA. IN THE COASTS OF ZABULON AND NEPHTHALIM.

14 TO FULFILL THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN BY ESAI THE PROPHET: THE LAND OF ZABULON AND NEPHTHALIM, THE WAY OF THE SEA BEYOND JORDON, GALILEE OF THE GENTILES,

15 THE PEOPLE WHICH SAT IN DARKNESS, SAW GREAT LIGHT, AND TO THEM WHICH SAT IN THE REGION AND SHADOW OF DEATH, LIGHT IS BEGUN TO SHINE.
==========
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71260 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are born in Cape town and certainly you will die there. Does that cancel, your original east asian slave root, purchased from Malaysia??
There were NO Ethiopian Nations living in Israel! Where their skeletons?????

Level 7

Location hidden

#71261 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer,

This is where CHRIST was born and came out of "

The Book of the Prophet Micheas 5

2 And Thou Bethleem Ephrata, art little among the thousands of JUDA. Out of Thee shall come to ME. Which shall be the Government in ISRAEL: Whose out going hath been from the Beginning. And from Everlasting.

Not Galilee or Nazareth. lol
playa hata

Corona, CA

#71262 Aug 2, 2013
You people put the re on retard. The people of all these tribes sre not the general population. They refer to the ruler and his or his/her court. The people of these tribes are the bloodline of the rulers of them and not the people they subdued, which were and still are various multitudes of ethinic and racial backgrounds. Adopting the rulers religion does not make you a jew, sabean, israelie or any thing else. It just makes you a worshipper of that ruler and a loyal slave. 12 or 13 tribes are astrological and the devils who ruled over the people and their bloodline carry that mark. Not black people. Not white people or fools with rags on their heads. You have no idea of what you speak of. Just internet scientist who found something new. Americans are called americans only because you are subjects of the rule of the governing ruling class here. You do not carry their bloodline. You are just slaves. So were ethiopian or the snake tribe. Who were ruled by the asp, or ath apo aeth the hydra etc the second part of their name means the people of. Pians. People of the snake. Or ruled by the snake or snake god. Snake worshippers. This is not an ethnic group past the rulers of that day. Whose subjects were as far east as they were west. There land or country moved and changed as they became subdued or lost power etc. The children of israel are exactly the children of israel. Children of that ruling court. Their land or geographic locations changed as well as their cults moved or were absorbed. Its like malandela son zulu. The people are called zulus only because they were ruled by zulu. Only the children of malandela or zulu are their descendants. Not the people that were thier subjects. Get it. They fight over nothing. Just like you. Black people are not zulus. Basically, the name you bare ans call yourself is the name of your master. Be it zulu or jackson or washington. Many washingtons. But how many carry that bloodline. All the slaves took that name or whatever name he gave them. You are all just fighting over who you slave masters really are literaly. Youre hebrew idiots. If you were of true bloodline of any, you would know it and so would they. You would not be in this idiotic discussion board talking about who is what. Now run along and find a devil god to worship.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71263 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sabeans had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MIDDLE EAST! They were Arabs!
Sabians were Middle Eastern Eurasian people! I think you are mixed up!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabian
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71264 Aug 2, 2013
SamBee

Winter Park, FL

#71265 Aug 2, 2013
Matthew 2:1

2 Now when Yahusha was born in Bethlehem of Yahudah in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Yerushalayim,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71266 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEW:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423972/pg1
everybody knows they using Scythian or sepharvaim dna, they been in the land since 721BC,they used they DNA, Jews dna gone be Scythian for ashkenaz an sepharvaims gone have DNA there to,

Level 8

Location hidden

#71267 Aug 2, 2013
the Scythians, namely, in the kingdom founded by Nimrod.the Scythians, Even though they belong to the Japhetic stock and their most creditable ancestor is Magog, the Sumerian heritage has been kept by them more than by any other people, which implies that they are in fact the result of a mixed background.Magog's descent was under Nimrod's rule, and that they kept close ties with Sumerians even for a long time after the Sumerians disappeared from Mesopotamia as a national entity.The ancient Magog that in the dawn of history settled in Southern Mesopotamia, in the land commonly known as Shin'ar or Chaldea, arrived there from the north, precisely from the Ararat region, that they called "Subar-Ki" or "Subar-Tu". This area was also named after one of the peoples that inhabited there, the Hurri, and Hurrian, Assyrian documents refer to them as Sapar-da;Sephardaim? Persian records mention that country as the land Sapir is where the Sepharvaims come from, One of the Sephirviam tribes were the Mitanni, that ruled over the Hurrites and founded an important kingdom in association with them.. Until the 15th century c.e. there was a county in Armenia called Madzhar Agadzor, whose people believed that their origin was from one of Nimrod's sons, which coincides with the Hungarian legends. There are still geographic names in the Caucasus related to Magor and Nimrud.ok Sapir-Sephardaim Sapar-da, is Magog an its peoples Sapar-da,Ügyek, the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records) and a royal leader of the land of Scythia, married the daughter of Ened-Belia, whose name was Emeshe (a word that means "priestess" in Sumerian language). From her was born their first son Álmos.Álmos, who was Árpád's father there are written on the walls Babylon the names of some of the subject nations, among which Sapardia and Hunae them magog kids. Being mentioned one next to the other may indicate that they were of Scythia,

Level 8

Location hidden

#71268 Aug 2, 2013
the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 9 min Don 528
Why do I hate white people so much? 10 min hackney 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,224,008
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 14 min Betty Boop 61
Africa will destroy USA 14 min X-TREME BIAS 33
Why Do black women keep having babies out of we... (Jul '08) 15 min me ofme 460
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 16 min Miguel is the man 76
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 30 min xxxrayted 1,120
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 32 min Black smoke 121
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 33,099
More from around the web