Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71203 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the majority were mixed race,some white,some black!
No single ancient Egyptian looked like todays western type of whites and no single ancient Egyptians looked like western African type of blacks, i.e you are nut and zero. Ancient Egyptians were like brown race of Mediterranean type of people. Their color ranged from dark brown to light brown. Any one fighting in this forum, has no slight linage of that sort. The Capes are slaves that was brought to Africa after 1700 A.D.
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71205 Aug 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people like BEN YISRAEL don't realise that these BLACK MADONNAS ie the ORDER OF Melchizedek were the jewish angels of old! These are they are the ones that the barbarian whites who are ignoramuses started to call wicca or witches!!!!!!!
The only reason why there are still statues of black madonnas in europe is because in medieval times when the statues are touched the person gets plagued!!!!!!! If NOT whitey mofo would have ERASED our history from the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!
Good info.
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71206 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No single ancient Egyptian looked like todays western type of whites and no single ancient Egyptians looked like western African type of blacks, i.e you are nut and zero. Ancient Egyptians were like brown race of Mediterranean type of people. Their color ranged from dark brown to light brown. Any one fighting in this forum, has no slight linage of that sort. The Capes are slaves that was brought to Africa after 1700 A.D.
Stop trying to place the cave beasts among ROYALTY, while we were learning the sciences and moulding the world, whites were cave dwelling, disease stricken, parasite ridden beasts of the field, and remain so today.

Level 6

Location hidden

#71207 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to place the cave beasts among ROYALTY, while we were learning the sciences and moulding the world, whites were cave dwelling, disease stricken, parasite ridden beasts of the field, and remain so today.
I said,'No white of west European type' and 'No black of West African type' was ever existed in ancient Egypt. Period! There were brown people of Mediterranean type, typical of today's Egyptians/Nubian/Somalis and Ethiopians. No theft and robbing of heritage is allowed here after.
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71208 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I said,'No white of west European type' and 'No black of West African type' was ever existed in ancient Egypt. Period! There were brown people of Mediterranean type, typical of today's Egyptians/Nubian/Somalis and Ethiopians. No theft and robbing of heritage is allowed here after.
I'm guessing by West African types you mean, dark skin and frizzy hair. Well that's how they depicted themselves into their art.

Level 6

Location hidden

#71209 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing by West African types you mean, dark skin and frizzy hair. Well that's how they depicted themselves into their art.
Sorry, I am obliged to show you what you know it for sure but want to deny it. No ancient Egyptians looked like the average west African type. We need to speak it frankly:

These are model pictures that never existed in ancient Egypt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Negrid_type...

Level 6

Location hidden

#71210 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
<quoted text>
The most darkest ones were like Beja, Afar and Somali. Never looked like West African! Stop stealing! theft is criminal and stick to your root.

Level 6

Location hidden

#71211 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
<quoted text>
However, the most ugly looking ones are usually from the Cape Malay, with whom you all are in love. Egyptians are purely different!

Cape Malay Sailor

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71212 Aug 2, 2013
Ok, so your point is what? Black people have the greatest potential for genetic diversity, no ever ever says redheads aren't white or brunettes aren't white, stop trying to classify people who obviously are Eumelanin based as caucausoid it's pathetic. In no way shape form or fashion can white people process the copper based Eumelanin. These are copper melanated people not sulfur based pheomelanin humans aka white people.
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71213 Aug 2, 2013
Hopefully you realize that AAs aren't as dark as our west African brothers, that doesn't mean that we are descendents of the Caucasus Mountain cave beast men

Level 6

Location hidden

#71214 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
Ok, so your point is what? Black people have the greatest potential for genetic diversity, no ever ever says redheads aren't white or brunettes aren't white, stop trying to classify people who obviously are Eumelanin based as caucausoid it's pathetic. In no way shape form or fashion can white people process the copper based Eumelanin. These are copper melanated people not sulfur based pheomelanin humans aka white people.
I know you are trying to associate all blacks for mere purpose of robbing their heritage. Blackness is just color not heritage. This man never looked west African, although he is black. But, he definitely had more white linage.

http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/6459/xafla...

Level 6

Location hidden

#71215 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
Hopefully you realize that AAs aren't as dark as our west African brothers, that doesn't mean that we are descendents of the Caucasus Mountain cave beast men
I usually look people down when they tend to hate their originality and rush for fucking and mixing. What ever light an AA may be, that is not important as we are talking of ancient identity and roots. Also, Blackness refers more to the bone and skeletal morphology, rather than color. Skeletal morphology persists, despite mixing
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71216 Aug 2, 2013
Its alot more than a color its a blessing in so many ways. Listen I will make this very simple for you, this man is black, black people come in many different varieties, just take a look around. I'm not Egytpian nor do I claim them as my ancestors, but the truth is they were black people. White people cannot process Eumelanin or terosine which are copper based, meaning they are pheomelanin sulfur based. White people are made of Pheomelanin which color ranges from yellow to red, Black people are made of Eumelanin which color ranges from Golden Brown to Blue-Black. The Egyptians were and still are Eumelanin based humans not white.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71217 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, you said 'I AM NOT JEWISH' and as expected just with in 24 hours, you changed that position and said "EVERY ONE KNOWS I AM JEWISH'. Why can't you find some where to go, if you don't have purpose here? Are slaves naturally luck integrity?
I am not making fun here, and neither you, you just pretend as if you are playing when you feel attacked and dipressed. That is your fortune, you never be happy in your entire life. I suggest you commit suicide!
Iv always said I was Jewish you old fart! Why dont you die of old age!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71218 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Cape Malays look just like ancient Egyptians!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71219 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The most darkest ones were like Beja, Afar and Somali. Never looked like West African! Stop stealing! theft is criminal and stick to your root.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zTSISMGBjpEXX
Glimmer I will come in here!!!!!

I have watched you from a distance and noticed that u feel that Ethiopians are not telated with west africans genetically and I have seen how many time u and others have argued this (even with me---medebays, jarwas, etc) and yet u INSIST that the BROWN color of ethiopians are as a result of the tropics..........

STOP deceiving yourself, ethiopia was bastardized with foreign blood over many years starting even before jesus was born!!!!!!!!!!

Get over this!!!!

That's why u have more of the genes of the others that the genes of west africans because you have almost displaced the original genes over the mixing period!!!!!!!!!

Get over this!!!!! Medebay was found in all West Africa!!!!!!!!
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71220 Aug 2, 2013
All skeletal morphology comes from black people as we're the genotype for humanity, so how could an idiot say that because the egyptian skeleton resembles the caucasoid skeleton the Egyptians were white when we know they were black people.

So pretty much what your saying is white people are descendants of ancient black people who just didn't have your view of West African features. Either way you slice it they were black and AA features aren't because of race mixing we have always had light, medium and dark skin tones, again black people have the highest potential for genetic diversity, knowing this how could you assiciate black person with what you consider white features caucasoid while you know they were Eumelanated and you know these people are the human genotype. Get real with yourself find some shithole or cave mountainside in Europe to claim because that is where white people are from.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71221 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
Its alot more than a color its a blessing in so many ways. Listen I will make this very simple for you, this man is black, black people come in many different varieties, just take a look around. I'm not Egytpian nor do I claim them as my ancestors, but the truth is they were black people. White people cannot process Eumelanin or terosine which are copper based, meaning they are pheomelanin sulfur based. White people are made of Pheomelanin which color ranges from yellow to red, Black people are made of Eumelanin which color ranges from Golden Brown to Blue-Black. The Egyptians were and still are Eumelanin based humans not white.
They are mixed race people and always were. How the hell could Egypt have had two light skin Eurasian neighbours and been black only? Libyans,Middle Eastern people are painted as light skin Eurasians! The paintings of ancient Egypt show the majority as mixed race (with Eurasians), some black and some white:
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Ancient Canaanites as portrayed on Egyptian walls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71222 Aug 2, 2013
Correction: related NOT telated

AGAIN:

I gave u jarwa tribe and showed you that even as they are in the tropics they are pitch black and u want to impose their migration theory on me!!!!! Even if I follow your jarwa migration theory, after 500 years still BLACK!!!!! Hahahah!!!!! if thats what u want!!!!!!!!

See give up!!!!!! You are brown due to mixing with white and yellow!!!!!!! Nothing to do with tropics!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71223 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
All skeletal morphology comes from black people as we're the genotype for humanity, so how could an idiot say that because the egyptian skeleton resembles the caucasoid skeleton the Egyptians were white when we know they were black people.
So pretty much what your saying is white people are descendants of ancient black people who just didn't have your view of West African features. Either way you slice it they were black and AA features aren't because of race mixing we have always had light, medium and dark skin tones, again black people have the highest potential for genetic diversity, knowing this how could you assiciate black person with what you consider white features caucasoid while you know they were Eumelanated and you know these people are the human genotype. Get real with yourself find some shithole or cave mountainside in Europe to claim because that is where white people are from.
What NORTH AFRICANS LOOKED LIKE 35000 years ago! Recreation by forensics experts of Mechta Afalou man and European Cro-Magnon man:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
The VERY FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD WAS THE SUMERIANS in the Middle East! The ancient Egyptians borrowed heavily from the Sumerian civilization. Not only that, but the extremely smart Eurasian Caucasian Neolithic Middle Eastern Farmers brought civilization to the dumb Egyptians 8000-6000BC. Before that the dumb Egyptians did well.....nothing! No wonder all the early Egyptian Pharaohs look like Jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is this forum? It's not what I thought. 4 min Trench 19
News Confessions of a black atheist 4 min Samoan Irish 606
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,235,054
do bm get embarrassed of all these videos of wm... (Jul '13) 6 min T-BOS 15
Black Men White Women go good together 6 min wm do it better 2
white girl and black guy make fun of white guy ... 6 min DiamondSmile89 11
I hate black women and I'm a black man! 9 min DiamondSmile89 2
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 17 min Janis 7,010
All women prefer white men 17 min TheOriginalDoby 4,751
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr Ingwe Temujin 461