Hebrew Israelite
Sun of God

Newark, NJ

#71220 Aug 2, 2013
All skeletal morphology comes from black people as we're the genotype for humanity, so how could an idiot say that because the egyptian skeleton resembles the caucasoid skeleton the Egyptians were white when we know they were black people.

So pretty much what your saying is white people are descendants of ancient black people who just didn't have your view of West African features. Either way you slice it they were black and AA features aren't because of race mixing we have always had light, medium and dark skin tones, again black people have the highest potential for genetic diversity, knowing this how could you assiciate black person with what you consider white features caucasoid while you know they were Eumelanated and you know these people are the human genotype. Get real with yourself find some shithole or cave mountainside in Europe to claim because that is where white people are from.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71221 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
Its alot more than a color its a blessing in so many ways. Listen I will make this very simple for you, this man is black, black people come in many different varieties, just take a look around. I'm not Egytpian nor do I claim them as my ancestors, but the truth is they were black people. White people cannot process Eumelanin or terosine which are copper based, meaning they are pheomelanin sulfur based. White people are made of Pheomelanin which color ranges from yellow to red, Black people are made of Eumelanin which color ranges from Golden Brown to Blue-Black. The Egyptians were and still are Eumelanin based humans not white.
They are mixed race people and always were. How the hell could Egypt have had two light skin Eurasian neighbours and been black only? Libyans,Middle Eastern people are painted as light skin Eurasians! The paintings of ancient Egypt show the majority as mixed race (with Eurasians), some black and some white:
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Ancient Canaanites as portrayed on Egyptian walls:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71222 Aug 2, 2013
Correction: related NOT telated

AGAIN:

I gave u jarwa tribe and showed you that even as they are in the tropics they are pitch black and u want to impose their migration theory on me!!!!! Even if I follow your jarwa migration theory, after 500 years still BLACK!!!!! Hahahah!!!!! if thats what u want!!!!!!!!

See give up!!!!!! You are brown due to mixing with white and yellow!!!!!!! Nothing to do with tropics!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71223 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
All skeletal morphology comes from black people as we're the genotype for humanity, so how could an idiot say that because the egyptian skeleton resembles the caucasoid skeleton the Egyptians were white when we know they were black people.
So pretty much what your saying is white people are descendants of ancient black people who just didn't have your view of West African features. Either way you slice it they were black and AA features aren't because of race mixing we have always had light, medium and dark skin tones, again black people have the highest potential for genetic diversity, knowing this how could you assiciate black person with what you consider white features caucasoid while you know they were Eumelanated and you know these people are the human genotype. Get real with yourself find some shithole or cave mountainside in Europe to claim because that is where white people are from.
What NORTH AFRICANS LOOKED LIKE 35000 years ago! Recreation by forensics experts of Mechta Afalou man and European Cro-Magnon man:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
The VERY FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD WAS THE SUMERIANS in the Middle East! The ancient Egyptians borrowed heavily from the Sumerian civilization. Not only that, but the extremely smart Eurasian Caucasian Neolithic Middle Eastern Farmers brought civilization to the dumb Egyptians 8000-6000BC. Before that the dumb Egyptians did well.....nothing! No wonder all the early Egyptian Pharaohs look like Jews!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71224 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv always said I was Jewish you old fart! Why dont you die of old age!!!!!
Here is what you have said:
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a Jews thats why I fight so hard for the Jews you crazy old man with no teeth! You just jealous of me because Im much younger than you and much more handsome than you and probably richer!
Yesterday #71071

No wonder, you easily forget what you have said in 24 hours, as you are fake man just pretending and denying your identity. Dumbass trolling slave, that is not expected! How can you recall all your changing identity? From Lemba to Cape Malay then to mix then to Malaysia, then India then......fake depressed man. Don't worry, I tell you are just slave 100% Cape Malay, suffering from inferiority and identity crisis

Level 6

Location hidden

#71225 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Cape Malays look just like ancient Egyptians!
There is no ancient Cape Malay!! Cape Malay people are recently purchased to the land of Cape after 1700 A.D. There can't be significant diffrence between this short period of time, as deutsches looked your slave ancestors disgusting. If you think, ancient 100 years before, here you are:

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

The modern Cape Malay

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...

No single Egyptian ever looked ugly as you are? Slave!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71226 Aug 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer I will come in here!!!!!
I have watched you from a distance and noticed that u feel that Ethiopians are not telated with west africans genetically and I have seen how many time u and others have argued this (even with me---medebays, jarwas, etc) and yet u INSIST that the BROWN color of ethiopians are as a result of the tropics..........
STOP deceiving yourself, ethiopia was bastardized with foreign blood over many years starting even before jesus was born!!!!!!!!!!
Get over this!!!!
That's why u have more of the genes of the others that the genes of west africans because you have almost displaced the original genes over the mixing period!!!!!!!!!
Get over this!!!!! Medebay was found in all West Africa!!!!!!!!
West African Y DNA, i.e E1b1a-E-M2 is totally absent in Ethiopia, and this haplotype has long been traced to be indigenous in West Africa Bantu. If it is 0% today, do you normally think 100% of that haplotype moved with out mixing? Not imaginable!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71228 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
All Skeletal morphology are not the same, and its evolution is much long taking rather than color. Don't go that far, we are discussing the recent ones, Egyptian dynastic period. Ancient cushites were meditranian like people, never looked todays West African in bone morphology.

Level 6

Location hidden

#71229 Aug 2, 2013
PresidentPriest wrote:
what a load of crock
how!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71230 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you have said:
<quoted text>
Yesterday #71071
No wonder, you easily forget what you have said in 24 hours, as you are fake man just pretending and denying your identity. Dumbass trolling slave, that is not expected! How can you recall all your changing identity? From Lemba to Cape Malay then to mix then to Malaysia, then India then......fake depressed man. Don't worry, I tell you are just slave 100% Cape Malay, suffering from inferiority and identity crisis
Youve got a superior complex! If all Ethiopians are like you, its no wonder my brothers in Israel dont like Ethiopians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71231 Aug 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer I will come in here!!!!!
I have watched you from a distance and noticed that u feel that Ethiopians are not telated with west africans genetically and I have seen how many time u and others have argued this (even with me---medebays, jarwas, etc) and yet u INSIST that the BROWN color of ethiopians are as a result of the tropics..........
STOP deceiving yourself, ethiopia was bastardized with foreign blood over many years starting even before jesus was born!!!!!!!!!!
Get over this!!!!
That's why u have more of the genes of the others that the genes of west africans because you have almost displaced the original genes over the mixing period!!!!!!!!!
Get over this!!!!! Medebay was found in all West Africa!!!!!!!!
ETHIOPIANS ARE EXTREMELY RELATED RELATED TO WEST AFRICANS:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

Level 6

Location hidden

#71233 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youve got a superior complex! If all Ethiopians are like you, its no wonder my brothers in Israel dont like Ethiopians!
Despite chaos, Israel actually loved Ethiopians. No Jew sofar airlifted by Israel airplanes. What caused the chaos? Those who need to satisfy their desire to be Jewish in the name of Ethiopians. Unity for all Israel Jews and death for fake aspirates.

The Ashkenazi rabbi who devoted his career to Israel's Ethiopian Jews

"Rabbi Chananya Blumert has devoted himself to the Ethiopian community for 20 years. He speaks Amharic, has an Ethiopian wife and commands the respect of the Ethiopian kesim (priests). However, some question whether a white Ashkenazi is really the best person to honor the traditions of the Beta Israel, and whether his appointment as their rabbi in Bat Yam is symbolic of attempts to homogenize Judaism"

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/the-ashke...

Level 6

Location hidden

#71234 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ETHIOPIANS ARE EXTREMELY RELATED RELATED TO WEST AFRICANS:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
Why your source is unrelated to the statement above? How come you can't find a single Afro-centrist fake sites? It means everyone acknowledges the several scientific findings, such as this:

“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

Level 6

Location hidden

#71235 Aug 2, 2013
Ethiopians cluster with North Africans

“The Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Near Eastern, Kurdish, and Yemenite Jewish populations formed a fairly compact cluster between the North African and European groups”

http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.exp...

Ethiopian DNA

playa hata

Corona, CA

#71236 Aug 2, 2013
Egyptians and any other cultures were subjects to to aristocracy of their time. The average person live just as por as others in other countries. The arts, religions, buildings were funded and created for and by them. They are just devils like the same elite of today. They still carry the same religious structure and symbolism. They have always been oppressors and users of men and gods crestions for their own glory and pleasure. And have always and continue to put themselves in god like positions. They collect the skills arts labors of others and claim it to be their own. They are and worship devils. All the major religions worship the devil. So did ancient egyptians and hebrew isralies. Don't believe me? Investigate. I fell of in the lost great black people crap too. With the books, religions arts etc that catch the eye and grasp the mind instantly. They are all evil slave masters. Researched it for years. And they still collect your souls in exchange for wealth and power as they did then. They still bring you to their gods 100,000 years later. You are not now or will never be smarter than a devil. You will never fully understand their secrets or anything unless you join him. You are all on that path. You fight to claim devils. Intrigued by their so called greatness and achievements. Its bait. An egyptian or hebrew etc is no better than a mud brick naked nomad with 1 goat. There is nothing or no one greater or any achievement than thee who made organic life on an inorganic planet. We are all great and equally the same and no more better than a roach. They are equally grand creations.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71238 Aug 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,
Yea, but you didn't read the history before then!!!!!!! And you went and forged that we are Gomer!!!!!!

Weak mind!!!!!!!!

Order Of melchizedek ----- Medebay Forever!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71239 Aug 2, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Esai 14

11 Thy pomp and thy pride is gone down to hell: Moths shall be layed under thee, and worms shall be thy covering.

12 Now art thou fallen from Heaven,(o Lucifer) thou fair morning child? Hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (not withstanding) didest subdue the People?

13 And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into Heaven, and make my seat above the Stars of GOD, I will sit upon the glorious Mount toward the North,

14 I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the HIGHEST of all.

15 Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71240 Aug 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,
And It aint scythian jews!!!!!!! See the origin of scythian jews!!!!!!!!!! www.google.com/url...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71241 Aug 2, 2013
Jesus christ aint no scytian jew!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71242 Aug 2, 2013
The Fifth Book of Moses 30

1 When all THESE WORDS ARE COME UPON THEE, whethere it be the Blessing or the Curse, Which I have set before Thee. Yet if Thou turn unto Thine heart among all the nations whither THE CREATOR Thy GOD hath thrust Thee,

2 And come again unto THE CREATOR Thy GOD and hearken unto HIS voice according to all that I command Thee THIS DAY: Both Thou and Thy Children with all Thine heart and all Thy Soul:

3 Then THE CREATOR Thy GOD will TURN THY CAPTIVITY and have compassion upon Thee AND GO AND FETCH THEE AGAIN FROM ALL THE NATIONS, AMONG WHICH THE CREATOR THY GOD SHALL HAVE SCATTER THEE.

4 THOUGH THOU WAST CAST UNTO THE EXTREME PARTS OF HEAVEN: Even from thence will THE CREATOR Thy GOD GATHER THEE and from thence FETCH THEE

5 And BRING THEE INTO THE LAND WHICH THY FATHERS POSSESSED, and Thou shalt enjoy it. And HE will shew Thee kindness and multiply Thee above Thy Fathers.

6 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will circumcise Thine heart and the heart of Thy Seed for to love THE CREATOR Thy GOD with all Thine heart and all Thy Soul, that Thou mayest live.

7 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will put all these curses upon Thine enemies and on them that hate Thee and persecute Thee.

8 But Thou shalt turn and hearken unto the Voice of THE CREATOR and do all HIS Commandments which I command Thee THIS DAY.

9 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will make Thee plenteous in all the works of Thine hand and in the fruit of Thy body. In the fruit of Thy cattle and fruit of Thy Land and in riches. For THE CREATOR will TURN AGAIN and rejoice over Thee to do Thee good as HE rejoiced over Thy Fathers:

10 If Thou hearken unto the Voice of THE CREATOR Thy GOD. To keep HIS Commandments and Ordinances which are Written in The Book of The Law. If Thou turn unto THE CREATOR Thy GOD with all Thine heart and all Thy Soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 5 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,378
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 18 min The Doctor 6,186
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 18 min dcool 323
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 20 min Jax 2,416
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 21 min dcool 6,691
Dylann Roof turned nine black animals into magg... 23 min DerekJ 7
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 24 min dcool 709
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 46 min Redefined 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,486
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,424
More from around the web