Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71188 Aug 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um... G-d also says the following about Ethiopians:
2 Chronicles 14:12 So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah and the Ethiopians fled
2Chron 14:13 Irsaelites overthrew the Ethiopians(proving Ethiopians WERE NEVER Hebrews or Israelites)
Zephaniah 2:12 Ethiopians also shall be slain
say jewboy you got him hahah we both knows ethiopians are fakes like you is hahahah lol where are the curses on yo peoples? show it , if you cant show the WHOLE DEUT 28 being on yo peoples where its wrote in history get off the net!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71189 Aug 1, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>African ae remember when I quoted Ss 1:5 I [am] black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
You said that verse was about his wife and his wife was an Egyptian daughter of the pharaoh. So basically you're saying that the Egyptians are black.
Well the majority were mixed race,some white,some black!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71190 Aug 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
not one Hebrew escaped slavery, it took 350 to remove us all from africa every last one,didnt no pigmy get on ship, no Berbers no Tutsi its a list of ethnic groups in africa that didn't get the yoke, no Ethiopia . no ship full of pygmy's they would have been ideal for slavery low to ground, less food to feed plus you could pack whole ship full,
You have been talking since, but it seems as if you don't get me.

I am not disputing you are hebrew! But you are disputing that others are not hebrew!

Defend against the watishaw!

I told you we were the angels! We were OG hebrews and you aint said nothing yet only keep on 'pasting' the same old thing as if you are a computer!!!!!!

That's why I say YOU ARE WEAK IN YO MIND!!!!!!

Ok check this, if you are strong answer this little question, why all these in the below link aint happening now in our time?????

verticallivingministries.com/2013/06/18/chart...

I seen you call it names on this thread as a weak mind, because u CAN'T think outside what u have learnt so far!

Your generation is far going!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71191 Aug 1, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to face the music...this is y'all's heritage...
This is you:
If you really want to set the pagan strsight, you should point this out to them: Gog and magog: To give the order of the dispersion more minutely, the descendants of Gomer, the eldest of the seven sons of Japhet, peopled those parts of Asia Minor which lie upon the jEgean sea and the Hellespont, northward, containing Phrygia, Pontus, Bithynia, and a great part of Galatia—the ancient Galatians, according to Josephus, being called Gomersei; and the Cimmerii, according to Herodotus, occupied this tract of country; and from these Gomersei, Cimmerii, or Celts, Camden derives the ancient Britons, who are still called Cymro, or Cymru. The descendants of Gomer thus peopled Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, and the maritime countries washed by the Mediterranean sea, which are called the "isles of the Gentiles" by the sacred historian, Gen. x. 5. Magog, the second son of Japhet, was the father of the Scythians, on the east and north-east of the Euxine or Black sea. Madai, the third son, peopled Media, and, according to Mede, Macedonia; his descendants were also found stretching into the country north-west of the Black sea, bordering on Thrace on the one side, and the banks of the Danube on the other. Javan, the fourth son, was the father of the Grecians about Ionia, the Archipelago, and various districts along the coast of the Mediterranean. The descendants of Tubal and Mcshech, the fifth and sixth sons of Japhet, first peopled Cappadocia and the north-west countries of the Caspian sea, and thence migrating over the mountainous range of the Caucasus, colonized Muscovy or Russia. Thrace was peopled by the descendants of Tiras, the seventh son. Tell them...THAT'S YOU ABOVE,,.
YOU CANNOT CHANG THIS...IT IS WHAT IT IS...PERIOD!!!
Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEW:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423972/pg1
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71192 Aug 1, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to face the music...this is y'all's heritage...
This is you:
If you really want to set the pagan strsight, you should point this out to them: Gog and magog: To give the order of the dispersion more minutely, the descendants of Gomer, the eldest of the seven sons of Japhet, peopled those parts of Asia Minor which lie upon the jEgean sea and the Hellespont, northward, containing Phrygia, Pontus, Bithynia, and a great part of Galatia—the ancient Galatians, according to Josephus, being called Gomersei; and the Cimmerii, according to Herodotus, occupied this tract of country; and from these Gomersei, Cimmerii, or Celts, Camden derives the ancient Britons, who are still called Cymro, or Cymru. The descendants of Gomer thus peopled Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, and the maritime countries washed by the Mediterranean sea, which are called the "isles of the Gentiles" by the sacred historian, Gen. x. 5. Magog, the second son of Japhet, was the father of the Scythians, on the east and north-east of the Euxine or Black sea. Madai, the third son, peopled Media, and, according to Mede, Macedonia; his descendants were also found stretching into the country north-west of the Black sea, bordering on Thrace on the one side, and the banks of the Danube on the other. Javan, the fourth son, was the father of the Grecians about Ionia, the Archipelago, and various districts along the coast of the Mediterranean. The descendants of Tubal and Mcshech, the fifth and sixth sons of Japhet, first peopled Cappadocia and the north-west countries of the Caspian sea, and thence migrating over the mountainous range of the Caucasus, colonized Muscovy or Russia. Thrace was peopled by the descendants of Tiras, the seventh son. Tell them...THAT'S YOU ABOVE,,.
YOU CANNOT CHANG THIS...IT IS WHAT IT IS...PERIOD!!!
It you who aint facing the MUSIK!!!!!!!

See the origin of the word 'gala' and galatians!!!!!!!

www.docstoc.com/docs/17085818/The-historical-...
If you wana read up more then go to: www.google.com/url...

OR: m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44RURL5FJ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71193 Aug 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um... G-d also says the following about Ethiopians:
2 Chronicles 14:12 So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah and the Ethiopians fled
You never understand the Bible! Actually, there was clear division among Solomon's Kingdom, as explained under 2 Chronicle 10. This actually signal Ethiopians position was towards Israel, not Judah! No wonder, as there was almost war between the two kingdoms

2 Chronicles 14:12 "..King Rehoboam sent out Adoniram,[a] who was in charge of forced labor, but the Israelites stoned him to death. King Rehoboam, however, managed to get into his chariot and escape to Jerusalem. 19 So Israel has been in rebellion against the house of David to this day"
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> 2Chron 14:13 Irsaelites overthrew the Ethiopians(proving Ethiopians WERE NEVER Hebrews or Israelites)
Devil! You are intentionally diverting the bible for your purpose! Pagans do not naturally care to re-write the Bible:

The correct verse in 2Chron 14:13 is this:

"13 In the eighteenth year of the reign of Jeroboam, Abijah became king of Judah, 2 and he reigned in Jerusalem three years. His mother’s name was Maakah,[a] a daughter[b] of Uriel of Gibeah"

Don't try to understand the Bible! Slave pagan!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71194 Aug 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup J1 in my grandfather and uncle!!!!!!!!!!
You are moron and dis-qualified. We all here are using our own haplotypes, and borrowing is not allowed. Admit it! Your Cape Malay, 75% E1b1a. You don't have option and haplotypes are not something that you take-off like pants. The very reason you agreed with Ben is your common Bantu heritage. You all have nothing to do with my pure CMH gene J1c3

Level 6

Location hidden

#71195 Aug 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEW:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423972/pg1
They are much closer, as compared with you, the Cape Malay slave! Kitchen slaves are not allowed to mix with their masters. I think, they have already freed you, but you are sticking like a glue to continue your free service. Let's see some Ashkenazim, if they actually support your glue sticking with them! Stand by your own right! Dirty Slave!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71196 Aug 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR
o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE i see how it goes now! THE ARABS MIXED IN ETHIOPIA any that have they blood is EDOM, SEE THE REAL HEBREW on the other side of ETHIOPIA rivers, in west africa, we would be on other side of river as it was said Isaiah 18:1;Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.THAT WAS TOLD WHERE WE WOULD BE THAT WAS IN 638BC not to long before the Babylonians would pull up an we all went into africa
Are you drunk? Ethiopia has always been East of the Nile, and any healthy man can never confused it with the extream west African end. You are saying East is West. Check your mind!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71197 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are moron and dis-qualified. We all here are using our own haplotypes, and borrowing is not allowed. Admit it! Your Cape Malay, 75% E1b1a. You don't have option and haplotypes are not something that you take-off like pants. The very reason you agreed with Ben is your common Bantu heritage. You all have nothing to do with my pure CMH gene J1c3
No one on this site believes you. Everyone knows Im Jewish! Like Unfazed says you just use me to make fun of people on this site!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#71198 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are much closer, as compared with you, the Cape Malay slave! Kitchen slaves are not allowed to mix with their masters. I think, they have already freed you, but you are sticking like a glue to continue your free service. Let's see some Ashkenazim, if they actually support your glue sticking with them! Stand by your own right! Dirty Slave!!
Poor little Ethiopian having a meltdown!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71199 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
Zephaniah 2:12 ETHIOPIANS ALSO SHALL BE SLAIN
Again, Pagans never understand the intention of God here. Sure God threaten Ethiopia for his own purpose, the same like he did to other Israelites. The mystery that is hidden in this verse for ignorants here is clear for people of God. The verse actually has deep message that God actually needs Ethiopians more than any other people, and that was fulfilled during his coming to the Earth.

"The judgment shall fall upon the Ethiopians and Assyrians, representing the south and north. Verse 12.- Ethiopians; Cushites. These are named as the most remote inhabitants of the south with which the Israelites were acquainted (Ezekiel 38:5). Ye shall be slain by my sword; the slain of my sword are they, the second person being dropped, as one cannot address the dead (Orelli). The Lord's sword is the instrument which he uses to effect his purpose of punishment (comp. Isaiah 27:1; Isaiah 34:5; Isaiah 66:16). The Ethiopians are reckoned among the forces of Egypt (2 Chronicles 12:3; Nahum 3:9, etc.). The prediction had a fulfilment when the Assyrians conquered Egypt, and again under Nebuchadnezzar. It shall have a more sublime accomplishment when the sword of the Spirit shall reduce the utmost south to the dominion of Christ (see Isaiah 45:14; Psalm 68:31). The commencement of this conversion is seen in the chamberlain of Queen Candace (Acts 8:27, etc.)"

Level 6

Location hidden

#71200 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No one on this site believes you. Everyone knows Im Jewish! Like Unfazed says you just use me to make fun of people on this site!
Yesterday, you said 'I AM NOT JEWISH' and as expected just with in 24 hours, you changed that position and said "EVERY ONE KNOWS I AM JEWISH'. Why can't you find some where to go, if you don't have purpose here? Are slaves naturally luck integrity?

I am not making fun here, and neither you, you just pretend as if you are playing when you feel attacked and dipressed. That is your fortune, you never be happy in your entire life. I suggest you commit suicide!
Sun of God

Rahway, NJ

#71201 Aug 2, 2013
The Pope prays to a Black Madonna, A black Mary and Jesus. Stop the jealous filth, you could have been accepted as brothers of ours but then you just wouldn't be the typical demonic Hellenistic cave beasts we know you to be, now would you.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#71202 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
The Pope prays to a Black Madonna, A black Mary and Jesus. Stop the jealous filth, you could have been accepted as brothers of ours but then you just wouldn't be the typical demonic Hellenistic cave beasts we know you to be, now would you.
Most people like BEN YISRAEL don't realise that these BLACK MADONNAS ie the ORDER OF Melchizedek were the jewish angels of old! These are they are the ones that the barbarian whites who are ignoramuses started to call wicca or witches!!!!!!!

The only reason why there are still statues of black madonnas in europe is because in medieval times when the statues are touched the person gets plagued!!!!!!! If NOT whitey mofo would have ERASED our history from the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#71203 Aug 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the majority were mixed race,some white,some black!
No single ancient Egyptian looked like todays western type of whites and no single ancient Egyptians looked like western African type of blacks, i.e you are nut and zero. Ancient Egyptians were like brown race of Mediterranean type of people. Their color ranged from dark brown to light brown. Any one fighting in this forum, has no slight linage of that sort. The Capes are slaves that was brought to Africa after 1700 A.D.
Sun of God

Rahway, NJ

#71205 Aug 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people like BEN YISRAEL don't realise that these BLACK MADONNAS ie the ORDER OF Melchizedek were the jewish angels of old! These are they are the ones that the barbarian whites who are ignoramuses started to call wicca or witches!!!!!!!
The only reason why there are still statues of black madonnas in europe is because in medieval times when the statues are touched the person gets plagued!!!!!!! If NOT whitey mofo would have ERASED our history from the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!
Good info.
Sun of God

Rahway, NJ

#71206 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No single ancient Egyptian looked like todays western type of whites and no single ancient Egyptians looked like western African type of blacks, i.e you are nut and zero. Ancient Egyptians were like brown race of Mediterranean type of people. Their color ranged from dark brown to light brown. Any one fighting in this forum, has no slight linage of that sort. The Capes are slaves that was brought to Africa after 1700 A.D.
Stop trying to place the cave beasts among ROYALTY, while we were learning the sciences and moulding the world, whites were cave dwelling, disease stricken, parasite ridden beasts of the field, and remain so today.

Level 6

Location hidden

#71207 Aug 2, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to place the cave beasts among ROYALTY, while we were learning the sciences and moulding the world, whites were cave dwelling, disease stricken, parasite ridden beasts of the field, and remain so today.
I said,'No white of west European type' and 'No black of West African type' was ever existed in ancient Egypt. Period! There were brown people of Mediterranean type, typical of today's Egyptians/Nubian/Somalis and Ethiopians. No theft and robbing of heritage is allowed here after.
Sun of God

Rahway, NJ

#71208 Aug 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I said,'No white of west European type' and 'No black of West African type' was ever existed in ancient Egypt. Period! There were brown people of Mediterranean type, typical of today's Egyptians/Nubian/Somalis and Ethiopians. No theft and robbing of heritage is allowed here after.
I'm guessing by West African types you mean, dark skin and frizzy hair. Well that's how they depicted themselves into their art.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,566,947
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 min The Delighted Axe 156
Another sprog falls victim to its mammy's head ... 2 min The Delighted Axe 4
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 3 min Redefined 64
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 5 min The Delighted Axe 18
Guess the Race! 24 y/o 8th grader, lol... 22 min The Side Split Axe 2
Dan Snow: I love Mick 29 min Dan Snow 2
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 39 min californio 909
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Jarhead 1,549
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 2 hr Prophets prophesy 60