Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#71022 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no other choice, but disturb the forum from going. Why? Simple, you already acknowledge your slave origin. Hopeless persons are often jealous of others. No wonder you behave constantly the same, as you are disappointed by your origin.
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
Im here to sort out the lies you b*tches tell, trying so hard to steal Jewish history!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71023 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume your figure to be right. World wide today there are about 15 million Jews, and out of these about 10 million are Ashkenazim. If you take out 31% of them, then there are 7 million Ashkenazim non-middle eastern Jew. Do you see, about 50% of today's Jews have nothing to do with the middle east??, yet they are bold crying as if they are the only authentic Jew. What makes west African odd, if they claim the same?
If you really want to set the pagan strsight, you should point this out to them:

Gog and magog: To give the order of the dispersion more minutely, the descendants of Gomer, the eldest of the seven sons of Japhet, peopled those parts of Asia Minor which lie upon the jEgean sea and the Hellespont, northward, containing Phrygia, Pontus, Bithynia, and a great part of Galatia—the ancient Galatians, according to Josephus, being called Gomersei; and the Cimmerii, according to Herodotus, occupied this tract of country; and from these Gomersei, Cimmerii, or Celts, Camden derives the ancient Britons, who are still called Cymro, or Cymru. The descendants of Gomer thus peopled Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, and the maritime countries washed by the Mediterranean sea, which are called the "isles of the Gentiles" by the sacred historian, Gen. x. 5. Magog, the second son of Japhet, was the father of the Scythians, on the east and north-east of the Euxine or Black sea. Madai, the third son, peopled Media, and, according to Mede, Macedonia; his descendants were also found stretching into the country north-west of the Black sea, bordering on Thrace on the one side, and the banks of the Danube on the other. Javan, the fourth son, was the father of the Grecians about Ionia, the Archipelago, and various districts along the coast of the Mediterranean. The descendants of Tubal and Mcshech, the fifth and sixth sons of Japhet, first peopled Cappadocia and the north-west countries of the Caspian sea, and thence migrating over the mountainous range of the Caucasus, colonized Muscovy or Russia. Thrace was peopled by the descendants of Tiras, the seventh son. Tell them...THAT'S YOU ABOVE,, 

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71024 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember, last time you said, Hebrews are Semites, North East African in origin. Actually, I am interested more in the ancient non-exile ones rather than the exiles.
Let's go back to your statement, that Hebrews were Semites. Tell me, when did Hebrewism started from the very beginning. If you start with Abraham, then you are right, Hebrews were Semites. If we have to discuss the reality, Hebrews were very ancient people much before Abraham, around 5500 B.C. as per the Bible. These people founded Eden theory, and were primarily Cushites or Ethiopians, not Semites. The very last remainants of these people were ancient Canaanites, later spoke Semite by imposition. These people predominantly carried EM-35.1. Again bible actually tells their land was taken by Semites.
These Cushites submitted all of their tradition to the new Semites, that are Akkadian in origin from Mesopitamia, Abraham is likely to be among them. The second but most influential Hebrews were Semites.
What about today? As per the bible again, the house of Shem is to be taken by Japhet, that may signal their ancient Roma occupation, or may indicate todays occupation.
I am really sad, that you forgot the very founders, the Cushites, whose only remainants are the Ethiopian Jews today.
show the post, where i said that,

Level 8

Location hidden

#71025 Jul 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im here to sort out the lies you b*tches tell, trying so hard to steal Jewish history!
sort out yo on lies, try that

Level 8

Location hidden

#71026 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The most Jewish haplotype from E, is the E-M123, no where in Africa, except Ethiopia
"In fact, the best candidate for possible E3b Israelite ancestry among Jews is E-M123. This sub-clade occurs in almost the same proportions (approximately 10-12%) among both Ashkenazim and Sephardim (Semino et al. 2004). According to Cruciani (2004), E-M123 probably originated in the Middle East, since it is found in a large majority of the populations from that area, and then back migrated to Ethiopia"
http://www.jogg.info/11/coffman.htm
you have edomite mixed with everything in yo peoples, why yo peoples never suffred curses? your not a hebrew, but a hamite edomite, mixed with others, you ethiopians are africa MUTTS

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71027 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer,

Now why are you asking me a question that I posted about months ago.

I've already pointed out who they were, REMEMBER?

One of your ""friends" was offended because I point out that Ethiopians were a providence/confederate of Persians/Babylonians/Chaldeans and denied it being so.

AND

I posted lots of information about them being BLACK.

You at least did acknowledge during that back and forth that I was right.
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71028 Jul 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry African Americans are not related to any Middle Eastern people! You related to west Africans and none of them are related to the Samaritans!
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The BIBLE says that his children fled to WEST AFRICA!! I gave you the EXACT quote!!

Why do you keep denying the bible and the facts that it give you??
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71029 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia and Ethiopians in the Bible are clearly described, never biased with the recent US politics of color based classification. Biblical people are very visible today, still maintains the biblical tradition. Biblical Ethiopians are always East of the Nile, sometimes included the Arabian flex, but the western boundary never reached in todays west Africa, as we see almost no biblical tradition there.
Ethiopia as neighbors of Arabia
2 Chronicles 21:16
"Moreover the LORD stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines, and of the Arabians, that were near the Ethiopians"
Ethiopia was majority of Africa. During the Imperialism it became a smaller, but slave trade maps along the coast of West Africa you are able to see that is says Ethiopia or Aethiopia. Yes I know that quote but, that quote is not talking about his children fleeing to the Arabians.

Zephaaniah 3:10 "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My suppliants—even the daughter of My dispersed—shall bring Mine offering."

If you see from the pictures the land beyond Ethiopia is where the Israelites settled and it is also where they were taken from for slavery.

http://www.slaverysite.com/Body/AMD8254L%20-%...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (_Slave_Trade_references_)_%22 Guinea%22_-_Geographicus_-_Aet hiopia-hmhr-1743.jpg
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71030 Jul 31, 2013
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (_Slave_Trade_references_)_%22 Guinea%22_-_Geographicus_-_Aet hiopia-hmhr-1743.jpg
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71031 Jul 31, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse never refers any part of the west Africa, and infact the Bible clearly describes where Ethiopia is. Just defend your own region and race, don't sleep to the slops if you are weak. The Bible clearly states Ethiopia, East of the Nile and as neighbors with Arabia. Infact, greater Ethiopia was more towards the Arabian flex, and no where mentioned paganic people of west Africans as Biblical Ethiopia. No one confused this so far! Don't be that bold.
I NEVER said there were pagan people of West Africa as biblical Ethiopia or anything along those lines! So I don't know where you got that from! If I was talking about pagans then I was talking about the original Samaritans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71032 Jul 31, 2013
The term Semite was first proposed for the languages related to the Hebrew by Ludwig Schlazer, in Eichhorn’s Repertorium, vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his Einleitung in das Alte Testament (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45. He also used it in his Gesch. der neuen Sprachenkunde, pt. I (Gattingen, 1807).

Level 8

Location hidden

#71033 Jul 31, 2013
ok look these MOUNTAIN AMORITES THAT HAD GOT CAIN UP IN THEM FROM Babylon which was build over NOD,was in the Land Picking on EYGPT the these Canaanites had a CAIN blood line to then from way back,Joshua 11:1;And it came to pass, when Jabin king of Hazor had heard those things, that he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph,And it came to pass, when Jabin king of Hazor had heard those things, that he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph, Joshua 11:2;And to the kings that were on the north of the mountains, and of the plains south of Chinneroth, and in the valley, and in the borders of Dor on the west,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.OK THE "Chinneroth" sea an that area was way awy from Eygpt africa, them CAIN whites was DROPING DOWN from cold MOUNTAIN MIXING an they did first with Japhaht they Got in thur Ham, "Canaan" PURE CAIN CURSED SEED, ok the CAIN offspring them GIANTS,mixed with EDOM an ISMAEL, ok that strain of CANaan that had a BIG Cain strain to they was ALBINO. WHITE we faught Against them, OK THEY GOT US NOW!! hahah because of our sin to that LAW,,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.Joshua 11:4;And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.Joshua 11:6;And the LORD said unto Joshua, Be not afraid because of them: for to morrow about this time will I deliver them up all slain before Israel: thou shalt hough their horses, and burn their chariots with fire.Joshua 11:7;So Joshua came, and all the people of war with him, against them by the waters of Merom suddenly; and they fell upon them.LOOK LOOK LOOK CHECK THIS WE CHASED THEM TO MESOPOTAMIA LOOK LOOOK Joshua 11:8;And the LORD delivered them into the hand of Israel, who smote them, and chased them unto great Zidon, and unto Misrephothmaim, and unto the valley of Mizpeh eastward; and they smote them, until they left them none remaining."Misrephothmaim "IS A PURPOSE MISPELL FOR Mesopotamia; SEE THEY ALL COME FROM BABYLON WHITE PEOPLES DO,Like the word ASHKENAZ in Babylon look look Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. SEE CHAPTER 11 JOSHUA we was AT THEM CHASE THEM OUT THEY land,, see jews say Palestine there's BECAUSE THEY AMORITES mixed with all from babylon, CAIN is in them, they been trying to Perserv that bloodline,Joshua 11:21;And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.OK CHECK THIS ALL NO GENEALOGY PEOPLES GONE BE CAIN PEOPLES THE ANAKIMS an all CAIN AMORITE mixed lived in MOUNTAIN BECAUSE THE COLD HELP THEY WHITE SKIN, so when ever you see MOUNTAIN peoples they gone be turn white an live in COLD COOL PLACE,HORITES an others all Cain NO GENEALOGY with ADAM peoples till they Mixed Ham Japheht did just that!
African AE

#71034 Jul 31, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE says that his children fled to WEST AFRICA!! I gave you the EXACT quote!!
Why do you keep denying the bible and the facts that it give you??
Says Egypt, NOT West Africa! No one in the world will EVER BELIEVE you are Israelites just because you dont have the correct DNA! In fact the world already knows you are fakes! Dont try to immigrate to Israel any time soon!
African AE

#71035 Jul 31, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said there were pagan people of West Africa as biblical Ethiopia or anything along those lines! So I don't know where you got that from! If I was talking about pagans then I was talking about the original Samaritans.
The Samaritans are related to the ancient Israelites whether you like it or not! You related to West Africans and NONE of them have Middle Eastern DNA!
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71036 Jul 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Says Egypt, NOT West Africa! No one in the world will EVER BELIEVE you are Israelites just because you dont have the correct DNA! In fact the world already knows you are fakes! Dont try to immigrate to Israel any time soon!
You keep denying the truth!

That land they fled to was West Africa! The DNA they are using to base if you're Jew is wrong because Jews are GENTILES and NOT Israelites!

Can you give me the scripture where is says Egypt?? The slavery that happen in Egypt was NOT the slavery that is described in Deuteronomy 28!

Why would I immigrate to Israel when God says he will bring me there himself!!!

Zephaniah 3:19-20 "Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee; and I will saveher that is halt, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
20 At that time will I bring you back, even in the time that I gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I bring back your captives before your eyes,” saith the Lord."

The TRUE Israelites are NOT suppose to be living in Israel they are suppose to be living in the land of their captives!!!
Chlo

Kennesaw, GA

#71037 Jul 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Samaritans are related to the ancient Israelites whether you like it or not! You related to West Africans and NONE of them have Middle Eastern DNA!
All you talk about is that DNA crap, but you can't use the bible to back you up!
Thats says a lot...

Did the Jews go through the Curse of Disobedience?

Did the Jews go through 400 years for slavery??

Why are the Jews in Israel and not in the land of their captive????

Oh and the slavery that happen in Egypt was not 400 years and Egypt was not a foreign land, so you cant try to use that to answer the questions!
African AE

#71038 Jul 31, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
All you talk about is that DNA crap, but you can't use the bible to back you up!
Thats says a lot...
Did the Jews go through the Curse of Disobedience?
Did the Jews go through 400 years for slavery??
Why are the Jews in Israel and not in the land of their captive????
Oh and the slavery that happen in Egypt was not 400 years and Egypt was not a foreign land, so you cant try to use that to answer the questions!
Jews are G-ds chosen! Genesis 12:2-3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you!
www.pray4zion.org/TheJewsGodschosenpeople.htm...
African AE

#71039 Jul 31, 2013
Sick Twist Racist Disgusting BHI DEBUNKED:

www.youtube.com/playlist...

These Afronazis are no better than Hitler and his Nazis. The only difference is they have no power or money. Just imagine if these disgusting racist sick people did have money and power!
African AE

#71040 Jul 31, 2013
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ABOVE VIDEOS CHLO THEY ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#71041 Jul 31, 2013
A dude living in south Africa obsessed with African Americans, Lmao. Africa is a shit hole and has been since we were scattered to the four corners of the earth. Obviously the element that made Africa great is no longer there. Africans should be begging us to return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 19 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web