Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70935 Jul 30, 2013
Mahogany Queen B wrote:
<quoted text>It seems as if we are now playing with words. It is clear in Leviticus that God commands not to make any graven image. If God then commands Moses to make a snake and place it on a rod, that is a graven image. Now here comes the play on words, what is the difference between worship and placing one's faith in an object ? To claim that nobody worshiped the snake, one who have to claim to have the ability of a mind reader. One can't search out the heart & mind of any said individual. That being said, if an image is fashioned in the form of a snake "which was done in Egypt previously", and now the people are being told to seek healing by looking on this object, it is only natural for the people to see the object as the vessel of their healing. Any psychologist would stipulate the same.
did you know we crazy from one history to another, why you care bout what that snake mean or was for,i bet half the peoples dont know what part of animal we eat, some of our peoples eat snakes now hahahah, a real Hebrew aint gone have a religion did you know that an we HATE the DEMI-god story

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#70936 Jul 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you playing word games, so what we had to look at a snake if we got bitten,do you know what type of snake it was an where it came from? are they still around? will that save some one today? see? talk about them jews we aint gone ever not be hebrews no matter what our peoples in pass did, try to change us not be hebrews is what you can try! go for it
So you are stating that we should just overlook this story, because it is too .......whatever to deal with ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70937 Jul 30, 2013
Mahogany Queen B wrote:
<quoted text>I also posted the verse where it stated that God commanded Moses to make it. The reason is of no concern, if one is from the school of thought that no graven images are to be made.
so what i can show you Moses had a stick that was a snake hahahah lol hahahahah please dont go im gone have fun off you hahahahah lol i was sad not now hahahah
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70938 Jul 30, 2013
The Second Book of The Kings 18

4 HE PUT AWAY THE HILL ALTARS. AND BRAKE THE IMAGES AND CUT DOWN THE GROVES. AND ALL TO BRAKE THE BRAZEN SERPENT THAT MOSES MADE. For unto those days The Children of ISRAEL did burn sacrifice to it. And called it Nehustan.

"For unto those days The Children of ISRAEL did burn sacrifice to it. And called it Nehustan."

They sacrificed to it AND CALLED IT NEHUSTAN......
"UNTO THoSE DAYS" ...What days?

In the days of around and when Hezekiah's reign :

1 In the third year of Hosea Son of Ela, King of ISRAEL, reigned Hezekiah Son of Ahaz, King of JUDA.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70939 Jul 30, 2013
from 538 to 515 they was gotten rid of, from 515 to 400, no mo hebrews ,400 BC"Increased Arab presence,an europens plus the 12 nations the Babylonians set up,want no hebrews in the land, they was in africa! 70,ad been fell apart! im sure some did get on down if one was left, our land was just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain; it wasnt none, to remain,i say we was all in africa, but maybe a few! an them gone be the returns, Greeks ran them off, when ever a big nation came thru, we was ran off, Greeks the last to see us hebrews no mo after Greeks 332bc, from 588 till 332 bc, the Persians open the door to africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#70940 Jul 30, 2013
Hezekiah 716-687 29 year

Level 2

Location hidden

#70941 Jul 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Nah. Let's be clear here:.
1. The scripture you quote from is the one making a play on words. Which is why I POSTED the SCRIPTURES from the BOOK that your quoted book COPIED from and *cough* mistranslated OR intentionally changed words.
2 . CHRIST DID NOT COMPARE HIMSELF to the serpent. HE is speaking of HIS coming death and HOW-(by LIFTING HIM UP ON A TREE/POLE)
3. YES, The Laws speak JUST THAT. I tend to post the Laws from time to time. So I'm quite familiar with Them. What you try to leave out is that the incident of the serpent attacks HAPPENED BEFORE THE LAWS WERE GIVEN.
4. There is a NATION of People being bitten. No doctor can tend to them at the different times They could get bitten. THE CREATOR has a sign put up so that When They ARE BITTEN by serpents They can look upon the sign of the serpent and be healed. THE CREATOR IS THE HEALER.! Nowhere are They to worshipping IT. Smh.
5. It's quite clear that when They were worshipping the snake, What? What? They were punished!
Try again.
Oh I get it, before the laws were given "cough" lol. Yet that excuse did not fly to well with Moses when he saw the golden calf that Aron and the people had made. Why would Moses get mad at them ? After all according to you it should have been okay, because it was done prior to receiving the laws right ? They were making the calf when Moses was still up on the mountain and had not given the laws to them yet. Aron even tried to defend himself to Moses by stating that the people MADE him do it. If Aron was justified by making the calf "simply due to it being made before receiving the law", then why was he so nervous and scrambling to make excuses ?!?!?!?

Also I think I'm intelligent enough to OVERstand the analogy that Jesus was making regardless of what script you choose to use. All scholars of note stipulate that Jesus is comparing himself to the snake. If a man is speaking of his coming death, "which by the way I'm already aware of", he is still making an analogy between himself and the snake. That is clear, it is basic English comprehension.

(Side note): If I tell you to make a golden calf and look upon it for healing, and then tell you God is healing you, you would stone me for breaking the law. Yet now you stand in defense of graven images ? We know clearly that snakes have been sacred all throughout history especially in Egypt.

It seems to me that Hebrews get to make sacred objects of healing, but no other nation is allowed to ? When a non Hebrew makes one, it's an idol ?

Oh well, I guess it is what it is lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#70942 Jul 30, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I'm not in the camp I choose that name because it is easy to remember then I realized that name is the same as the camp but I didn't feel like changing it. The Gms camp 12 tribe sign is bullsh*t the say whites are the devils then say some of them are Israelites just to get with the edomite women
Exactly ! They call the white man the devil, then go sleep with devil woman lol.

My bad, I thought you were GMS....sorry bro !

Level 8

Location hidden

#70943 Jul 30, 2013
He was king at the start of Saite period of Egypt we was cool with Egypt, an the door was open for migrations his son Manasseh 687-642 55 years, he was a bad king that repented an tried to do right in the end

Level 2

Location hidden

#70944 Jul 30, 2013
Okay guys, thanks for the info you were able to contribute. I'm just going around to different religious forums and threads on Topix, to get various interpretations in regards to this story.
Chlo

Griffin, GA

#70945 Jul 30, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you! I been saying that to African AE but he never responds.
I know he never responds to me either and it's because he knows the truth, but doesn't want to believe it. He's just scared to accept it!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#70946 Jul 30, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I'm not in the camp I choose that name because it is easy to remember then I realized that name is the same as the camp but I didn't feel like changing it. The Gms camp 12 tribe sign is bullsh*t the say whites are the devils then say some of them are Israelites just to get with the edomite women
Sir,

the teachings of GMS are a little bit more complicated.

They teach the Chosen People are not always easy to determine through the skin color because it is a genealogy going through the father's line. So some Black looking people can be edomite depending on their father's line and vice versa.
It's not far fetched just observation.

As for edomite and heathen women, they teach they can become "concubines" (some) but in servitude/captivity like all those who do not belong to the Chosen in the kingdom of heaven. According to their reading of the Scriptures.

Other groups of Israelites have various teachings but above i have summarized GMS teachings on this matter as faithfully as I could.

a white/redboi
Level 7

Location hidden

#70947 Jul 30, 2013
Again, When the calf was made, Moses was UP IN THE MOUNTAIN RECEIVING THE LAWS.
The ISRAELITES , because Moses was gone for so long, They thought Him dead. And thought They were abandoned by THE CREATOR. Therefore, chose to start worshipping the gods of Egypt!(the calf/bull)

Why would Moses get mad? Really?
They were FORGETTING THE CREATOR , THEIR GOD who had delivered THEM. AND decided to give the props to an image. THE CREATOR and Moses were rightly incensed!

The Second Book of Moses 32

1 And when The People SAW THAT IT WAS LONG or Moses came down out of the Mountain, They gathered Themselves together and came unto Aaron and said unto Him: Up and make Us a god to go before Us: FOR OF THIS MOSES, THE FELLOW THAT BROUGHT US OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYP, WE KNOW NOT WHAT IS BECOME.

2 And Aaron said unto Them: Pluck off the golden earrings which are in the ears of Your Wives, Your Sons and Your Daughters. And bring them unto Me.

3 And all The People plucked off the golden earrings that were in Their ears. And brought them unto Aaron.

4 And He received them of Their hands and fashioned it with a graver and made it a calf of molten metal. And They said: This is thy god, O ISRAEL, Which brought Thee out of the Land of Egypt.

Still trying, huh?

It still stands, AND CLEAR to those that Its for, And that is CHRIST was signifying being LIFTED UP, on the tree/cross and UP TO HEAVEN

Level 8

Location hidden

#70948 Jul 30, 2013
Mahogany Queen B wrote:
<quoted text>So you are stating that we should just overlook this story, because it is too .......whatever to deal with ?
what is there to deal with we not living in them times, will that take curse off us? what we gone get out of reasoning a snake>? hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#70949 Jul 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The ISRAELITES , because Moses was gone for so long, They thought Him dead. And thought They were abandoned by THE CREATOR. Therefore, chose to start worshipping the gods of Egypt!(the calf/bull)
They were FORGETTING THE CREATOR , THEIR GOD who had delivered THEM. AND decided to give the props to an image. THE CREATOR and Moses were rightly incensed!
1 And when The People SAW THAT IT WAS LONG or Moses came down out of the Mountain, They gathered Themselves together and came unto Aaron and said unto Him: Up and make Us a god to go before Us: FOR OF THIS MOSES, THE FELLOW THAT BROUGHT US OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYP, WE KNOW NOT WHAT IS BECOME.
2 And Aaron said unto Them: Pluck off the golden earrings which are in the ears of Your Wives, Your Sons and Your Daughters. And bring them unto Me.
3 And all The People plucked off the golden earrings that were in Their ears. And brought them unto Aaron.
4 And He received them of Their hands and fashioned it with a graver and made it a calf of molten metal. And They said: This is thy god, O ISRAEL, Which brought Thee out of the Land of Egypt.
Still trying, huh?
It still stands, AND CLEAR to those that Its for, And that is CHRIST was signifying being LIFTED UP, on the tree/cross and UP TO HEAVEN
i was looking at tv an they had this african show on where they was making Molten images fresh out the ground Benin
Level 7

Location hidden

#70950 Jul 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i was looking at tv an they had this african show on where they was making Molten images fresh out the ground Benin
Notice how they were making such a big deal of them making their works out of brass?

Level 2

Location hidden

#70951 Jul 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Still trying, huh?
You are repeating stuff that everybody already know. No getting around it friend, Nehushtan by definition is an idol at anytime in Hebrew history.
Level 7

Location hidden

#70952 Jul 30, 2013
Continued:

5 And when Aaron saw that, He made an altar before it. And made a proclamation saying tomorrow shall be holy day unto THE CREATOR.

6 And They rose up in the Morning and offered burnt offerings. And brought offerings of atonement also. And then They sat Them down to eat and drink. And rose up again to play.

7 THEN THE CREATOR SAID UNTO MOSES: GO GET THEE DOWN. FOR THY PEOPLE WHICH THOU BROUGHTEST OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, HAVE MARRED ALL.

8 THEY ARE TURNED AT ONCE OUT OF THE WAY WHICH I COMMANDED THEM: AND HAVE MADE THEM A CALF OF MOLTEN METAL. AND HAVE WORSHIPED IT AND HAVEOFFERED THERE TO AND HAVE SAID: THIS IS THY GOD THOU ISRAEL. WHICH HATH BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT.

Level 2

Location hidden

#70953 Jul 30, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
the teachings of GMS are a little bit more complicated.
They teach the Chosen People are not always easy to determine through the skin color because it is a genealogy going through the father's line. So some Black looking people can be edomite depending on their father's line and vice versa.
It's not far fetched just observation.
As for edomite and heathen women, they teach they can become "concubines" (some) but in servitude/captivity like all those who do not belong to the Chosen in the kingdom of heaven. According to their reading of the Scriptures.
Other groups of Israelites have various teachings but above i have summarized GMS teachings on this matter as faithfully as I could.
a white/redboi
Once again, this sound like another Hebrew Israelite excuse, to do whatever you want to do. Are you trying to tell me that GMS allows white boys into their camp, simply if the white boy claims that he descends from a black person ?!?!?!? Anything to get @ that white twat eh ? lol

It's not complicated, it's just trickology.
Level 7

Location hidden

#70955 Jul 30, 2013
-----
The Second Book of the Kings 15

29 In the days of Phakeh King of ISRAEL, came Teglath Phalasar king of Assiria, and took Aion, Abel, Beth, Maach, Janoah, Kads, Hazor, Galaad, Galile, and all the Land of Nephthali, and carried Them away to Assiria.

===

The Second Book of the Kings 16

At the same time, Razin King of Siria brought Ailath again to Siria. And rid the IUDEANS thence. And the Sirians went to Ailath and dwelt therein UNTO THIS DAY.

---------

The Second Book of the Kings 17

24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the Cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the Children of ISRAEL; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the Cities thereof.

-------
THE CHRONICLES OF THE KINGS OF JUDA THE SECOND BOOK 28

17 And the Edomites came yet again and slew of JUDA and carried away some captives.

18 And the Philistines invaded the Cities in the low Country and the South of JUDA: And took Bethsames, Aialon, Gaderoth and Socoh with the Towns longing thereto, and Thimna with the Towns of the same, and Gimso with Her towns, and dwelt therein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
What white female celebrities date black men? (Sep '09) 11 min Ebonylove 559
Large Maps of African Kingdoms and Peoples 25 min Stupid Thread 11
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 25 min Zombie Corpse Rental 41
Another High School shooting 28 min Matthew_1 11
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 28 min Nat Turner 60
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 35 min Matthew_1 307
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 74
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Black Knight 7,645
Mr. Brown 2 hr GetReal 57

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE