Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

check this Jewish serpent out! he started alot of Bullcrap!"David Reubeni THE TRICKSTER!" he was a Sepharvaim an he floated around telling lies! got rich to!He claimed to be a descendant of Muhammad. Reubeni obtained an audience with Cardinal Giulio and Pope Clement VII. To the latter he told a tale of a Jewish kingdom ruled over by his brother Joseph Reubeni in Arabia, where the sons of Moses dwelt near the Sambation River in the Middle of the Desert. He brought letters from Portuguese captains confirming his statements an they gave him riches unbelievable.The Portuguese minister, Miguel da Silva, reported to his court that Reubeni might be useful in obtaining allies . Jewish sephardiam people raised money privately to give to Reubeni for his travel to Almeirim, the residence of King John III of Portugal, which he reached in November 1525. At first the king promised him a force of eight ships and 4,000 cannon for his Privet army. in the END he sold his buddy out an bought his freedom! with lies

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

David Reubeni is the FOUNDER OF THE Lie of lies about the Hewbrews being all over being!telling his boy the extraordinary story,which prompted Abraham ben Mordechai Farissol (c.1451-c.1525), the first Jewish author to mention the newly discovered American continent, to dedicate an entire chapter of his tractate to the subject of the Ten Lost Tribes "Abraham ben Mordechai Farissol (c.1451-c.1525)Manasseh ben Israel,Mordecai Manuel Noah (1785-1851), a Jewish American
journalist, they all LIED ABOUT THE Natives being Lost tribes, thats what forced them Europeans to come over because they wanted to live amongst the LOST TRIBES,poor Indians,got it!the JEW MUSTA REALIZED the Natives where NOT Hebrews! an you knows the rest!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, just literally. However, in religious terms, Ethiopian Orthodox is monophysist, unlike Catholic. We believe, Jesus had both Human and Divine nature, united holly as one. We believe, we are saved as our flesh was taken from saint marry got mixed with the divine God. He just chose the pure virgin flesh, st, Marry mother of God. We can take Jesus as fully human and count his linage via Joseph or his mother. At the same time, we also believe that Jesus Christ created this world with the hands that was crucified at the cross.
i've heard bout this and believe ethiopians practice a 'gnostic' flava of christianity. i can't say i honestly understand these concepts but i do believe original christianity (as well as judaism) was more esoteric than its european version.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WHO IS NEHUSHTAN ?

This is a serious question directed to any Black Hebrew Israelite, white Jew, christian, muslim, or anybody who follows the God of Abraham Isaac, & Jacob.

The bible clearly tell us not to make false graven images and idols. Yet in the bible, God commands Moses to make a serpent out of brass, and to place it upon a rod, so that when the Israelites look upn this graven image, they will be healed. Is this not an idol ? What is your take on the brass snake called Nehushtan ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehushtan

Numbers Chapter 21

8 And the LORD said unto Moses:'Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole; and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he seeth it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and set it upon the pole; and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he looked unto the serpent of brass, he lived.

2 Kings Chapter 18

4 He removed the high places, and broke the pillars, and cut down the Asherah; and he broke in pieces the brazen serpent that Moses had made; for unto those days the children of Israel did offer to it; and it was called Nehushtan.
5 He trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor among them that were before him.

John chapter 3:14-15

King James Version (KJV)

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

We see clearly that Moses made the serpent as commanded by God, King Hezikiah destroyed the serpent, and then Jesus compared himself with the serpent.

What is the meaning of all this ?!?!?

Are there any wise religous men among us who can answer this question ?
gms

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
God said that he will bring his children back to their land! The Bible says thats the TRUE Israelites will be living in the land they were captive in and NOT be living in Israel until God himself brings them back!!
So the Jews can NOT be the Israelites, just by the fact that they are suppose to be living in the land of their captive, and NOT living in Israel.
Another thing the Jews did NOT go through the Curse, they are also not going through the other prophecies mentioned in the bible.
Zephaniah 3:19-20 "Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee; and I will save her that is halt, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
20 At that time will I bring you back, even in the time that I gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I bring back your captives before your eyes, saith the Lord."
Thank you! I been saying that to African AE but he never responds.
gms

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
CREATOR not gone have some of Judah get the curse an not all of them, we the only Hebrews, half didnt do good then the other half did right, same with Israel the tribes, its wasnt no half that was right, show it, the WHOLE Hebrew peoples was PLUCKED UP from africa , ALL OF THEM, didnt no half do right an some didnt have to go thry Curses WHERE THATS AT IN BIBLE? show me it!let me see it, WE THE ONLY HEBREWS the descendents of the slaves that had curses directly on them, an we still living the curses, NO OTHER Africans lost they heritage, some glade to say they wasn't mad slaves,
Do you believe that bull crap that Hispanics and native Americans are Israelites?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mahogany Queen B wrote:
WHO IS NEHUSHTAN ?
This is a serious question directed to any Black Hebrew Israelite, white Jew, christian, muslim, or anybody who follows the God of Abraham Isaac, & Jacob.
The bible clearly tell us not to make false graven images and idols. Yet in the bible, God commands Moses to make a serpent out of brass, and to place it upon a rod, so that when the Israelites look upn this graven image, they will be healed. Is this not an idol ? What is your take on the brass snake called Nehushtan ?
Numbers Chapter 21
8 And the LORD said unto Moses:'Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole; and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he seeth it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and set it upon the pole; and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he looked unto the serpent of brass, he lived.
2 Kings Chapter 18
4 He removed the high places, and broke the pillars, and cut down the Asherah; and he broke in pieces the brazen serpent that Moses had made; for unto those days the children of Israel did offer to it; and it was called Nehushtan.
5 He trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor among them that were before him.
King James Version (KJV)
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
We see clearly that Moses made the serpent as commanded by God, King Hezikiah destroyed the serpent, and then Jesus compared himself with the serpent.
see we some non believer, we got to be shown something a sign a miracle we have to see something, is all that snake meant, if one cross the red sea, on dry ground, then looking at that snake an believing mite cause you not to PANIC hahah lol hahah an you mite recover, if you believe, i have seen it happen on another level,, you aint gone find NO fault with this hebrew history

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mahogany Queen B wrote:
WHO IS NEHUSHTAN ?
Numbers Chapter 21
2 Kings Chapter 18
King James Version (KJV)
you go trying to get into jewish mystic stuff you gone be crazy, who care's why they looked at a snake, or Moses stick turn to one, that was then this NOW,our History is now, we didnt live when all that happen, so what it aint gone chage these curses, so the snake mean's crap we knows whom a living snake is now, you mite be one hahahah lol hahahah

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you go trying to get into jewish mystic stuff you gone be crazy, who care's why they looked at a snake, or Moses stick turn to one, that was then this NOW,our History is now, we didnt live when all that happen, so what it aint gone chage these curses, so the snake mean's crap we knows whom a living snake is now, you mite be one hahahah lol hahahah
Hmmmmm so are you claiming that the Hebrew stories mean nothing ? Should we disregard the stories of Moses ? Was it not Yah who commanded Moses to make this idol ? You are a huge scholar around here, or so they say, so why can't you answer this ?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

gms wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe that bull crap that Hispanics and native Americans are Israelites?
nope i makes fun of that mess an have a real good laugh hahahah lol how they live africa hahahah how they hair get like that hahahah lol hahahah they what they say they is the RED MAN hahahah lol hahahaHH HEY, i need this good lol hahahah its wasnt NO LOST TRIBES hahahah everybody went into africa, history an book the bible say so, how 6 of the son;s have the same momma gone change an look thike that hahahah chief wha hoo own slaves just like the europeans, we was in slavery to natives just like whites, hell no i dont believe an i got the proof, on this site, the jews the sepharvaims started that lie,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Mahogany Queen B wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm so are you claiming that the Hebrew stories mean nothing ? Should we disregard the stories of Moses ? Was it not Yah who commanded Moses to make this idol ? You are a huge scholar around here, or so they say, so why can't you answer this ?
show me where it say worship it! show it, im gone have fun off you hahahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mahogany Queen B wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm so are you claiming that the Hebrew stories mean nothing ? Should we disregard the stories of Moses ? Was it not Yah who commanded Moses to make this idol ? You are a huge scholar around here, or so they say, so why can't you answer this ?
i can show you where we took twelve stone out the Jordan an put 12 stones in its places, i can show you where we bowed down to hethro the calf, i can show you where we said forget the law we going to egypt to worship Qween of heaven as we do to this day, now what? i can show we where we didnt know the Law a few times, till book was found, now what? so that snake shit means nothing hahahah lol hahah

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>show me where it say worship it! show it, im gone have fun off you hahahah lol
Who mentioned anything about worship ? I thought only the power of God can heal ? Now we have a serpent healing the people when they look upon it ? Clearly this is an idol. Jewish mysticsm you claim ? Nope this is straight from the bible, no Kaballah. I'm quite sure you read those verses before, so I thought to receieve a better answer from you. I do not follow white Jewish scholars, but even they seem to present a better argument than you do. If you are a true Hebrew Israelite, then you should have no problem discussing Hebrew HIStory. You seem worse than the muslims when they try to dodge the question about the Satanic verses lol. Are you a child or an adult ? If you are a child, it is no need for us to contine conversating, due to lack of knowledge.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

i can show you where we wasnt suppose to mix but we did, i can show you us being some damn fools, i can show you how we would run our kids thru fire hahahah crazy mess, so one looking at a snake aint gone change how crazy we is,if a snake bite you an you see one you mite lived back then, we do some strange things us Hebrews do

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

gms wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe that bull crap that Hispanics and native Americans are Israelites?
C'mon GMS....don't yall have straight up white boys in your camps ? lol

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i can show you where we wasnt suppose to mix but we did, i can show you us being some damn fools, i can show you how we would run our kids thru fire hahahah crazy mess, so one looking at a snake aint gone change how crazy we is,if a snake bite you an you see one you mite lived back then, we do some strange things us Hebrews do
Okay....
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

The Fourth Book of Moses 21

1 And when king Arad, the Cananite which dwelt in the south parts, heard tell that ISRAEL came by the way that the spies had found out, he came and fought with ISRAEL and took some of Them prisoners.

2 Then ISRAEL vowed a vow unto THE CREATOR and said: If THOU wilt give This People into Our hands, We will destroy their cities.

3 And THE CREATOR heard the voice of ISRAEL. And delivered Them the Cananites. And They destroyed both them and their cities. And called the place Horma.

4 Then They departed from Mount Hor TOWARD the Red Sea: To compass the land of Edom. And the Souls of The People fainted by the way.

5 And The People spake against GOD and against Moses: Wherefore hast Thou brought Us out of Egypt. For to die in the wilderness. For here is neither bread, nor water. And Our Souls loatheth this light bread.

6 THEN THE CREATOR SENT FIERY SERPENTS AMONG THE PEOPLE. WHICH STUNG THEM. SO THAT MUCH OF THE PEOPLE DIED IN ISRAEL.

7 AND THE PEOPLE CAME TO MOSES AND SAID: WE HAVE SINNED. FOR WE HAVE SPOKEN AGAINST THE CREATOR AND AGAINST THEE. MAKE INTERCESSION TO THE CREATOR. THAT HE TAKE AWAY THE SERPENTS FROM US. AND MOSES MADE INTERCESSION FOR THE PEOPLE.

8 And THE CREATOR said unto Moses: MAKE THEE A SERPENT AND HANG IT UP FOR A SIGN. AND LET AS MANY AS ARE BITTEN LOOK UPON IT AND THEY SHALL LIVE.

9 AND MOSES MADE A SERPENT OF BRASS AND SET IT UP FOR A SIGN. AND WHEN THE SERPENTS HAD BITTEN ANY MAN, HE WENT AND BEHELD THE SERPENT OF BRASS AND RECOVERED.

10 And The Children of ISRAEL removed and pitched in Oboth.
----------
Cont:
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Now They have LEFT the wilderness of the FIERY SERPENTS. THE CREATOR and Moses gives Them the LAWS.

Moses and THE LAW!

The Fifth Book of Moses 8

11 But beware that Thou forget not THE CREATOR Thy GOD. That Thou wouldest not keep HIS Commandments, Laws and Ordinances which I command Thee THIS DAY:

12 Yea, And when Thou hast eaten adn filled Thyself and hast built goodly Houses and dwelt therein.

13 And when Thy beasts and Thy sheep are waxed many and Thy silver and Thy gold is multiplied. And all that Thou hast increased.

14 Then beware lest Thine heart rise and Thou forget THE CREATOR Thy GOD. Which brought Thee out of the Land of Egypt, the House of Bondage.

15 And which led Thee in the wilderness both great and terrible with FIERY SERPENTS and SCORPIONS. And drought were was no water. Which brought the water out of the ROCK OF FLINT:

16 Which fed Thee in the wilderness with MANNA where of Thy Fathers knew not. For to humble Thee and to prove Thee. That HE might do Thee good at Thy LATTER END.

17 And beware that Thou say not in Thine hear: My power and the might of Mine own hand hath done Me all these acts.

18 But remember THE CREATOR Thy GOD. How that it is HE which gave The power to do manfully. For to make good The Promise which He sware unto Thy Fathers. As it is come to pass This Day.

19 For if Thou shalt forget THE CREATOR Thy GOD and shalt walk after strange gods and serve Them and worship Them. I testify unto You THIS DAY, That Ye shall surely perish.

20 As the nations which THE CREATOR destroyeth before Thee. Even so Ye shall perish. Because Ye would not hearken unto the voice of THE CREATOR Your GOD.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Punishment for worshiping idols

The Second Book of the Kings 18

1 In the third year of Hosea Son of Ela, King of ISRAEL, reigned Hezekiah Son of Ahaz, King of JUDA.

2 Twenty five year old was He when He began to reign. And reigned twenty nine year in JERUSALEM. His Mothers name was Abi, the Daughter of Zachariah.

3 And He did that pleased THE CREATOR in all things. Like to DAVID His Father.

4 HE PUT AWAY THE HILL ALTARS. AND BRAKE THE IMAGES AND CUT DOWN THE GROVES. AND ALL TO BRAKE THE BRAZEN SERPENT THAT MOSES MADE. For unto those days The Children of ISRAEL did burn sacrifice to it. And called it Nehustan.

5 He trusted in THE CREATOR GOD of ISRAEL. So that after Him came none like Him among all the Kings of JUDA. Neither among Them that went before Him.

6 He clave to THE CREATOR and departed not from Him. But kept His Commandments which THE CREATOR commanded Moses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,561 - 65,580 of94,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

523 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 2 min paddyomalley 79
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min CEEK 77,809
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,078,567
Fact checking Herman Cain Show caller's claims ... 4 min dbiggs69 6
Negro Male Desperate to Keep a White Woman 5 min The Plain Truth 27
Obama: Black Boys Are Only Passionate About Bas... 6 min UTB 2
watermelon 9 min UTB 2
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 37 min selina london 380
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 38 min TheyAreFakers 2,185
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 1 hr UTB 258
•••
•••