Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
west africa would be nice, these laws holding me down, i needs some relief, hahah, i needs some gold,lol would be nice.
Ok then

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

jews r jews, they learn from Jeroboam priest dont be mad at them, we did this to ourselfs, they was the Instrument, we couldnt stop them if we wanted to, we have to REPENT our sin's, to CREATOR,other then that they gone do what they do
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Kola_Koca wrote:
We are Israelites I saw Yashuah's face in my window!!!! One afternoon after praying for truth. Yashuah is alive the descendants of the Atlantic slave trade are israelites. The gentiles calling themselves Jews today are converted liars. They consult with and know of Satan and his demons who are actually reptilian beings whom live underground. They are the ones behind alien abductions ufos and NWO.
I think youve been abducted by an alien and never recovered! None of you have ANY Middle Eastern DNA! You all just a bunch of fakes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's history ? lol. Last I read the bible customs and rituals attached to it are practiced in the entire African continent before anyone. So Id say I am talking about my history. The Abrahamic sign and covenant is circumscion. let's not forget. As soon as the diaspora claims the bible as theirs everybody got a problem. lol. Tough Titty. Try not to be ignorant and research the direct tribes of the diaspora and their migration history from the Sahara and the Nile Valley.
Next time you claim we are talking about "their" history remember this.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Is the river Egypt not the Nile river? Is the Nile Valley not the original home of some of the diaspora tribes living in centreal and west Africa? Do some research before bumping your gums.
Modern Sephardi,Middle Eastern Jews,NA Jews and somr Ashkenazi Jews ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT HEBREWS whether you like it or not!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
jews r jews, they learn from Jeroboam priest dont be mad at them, we did this to ourselfs, they was the Instrument, we couldnt stop them if we wanted to, we have to REPENT our sin's, to CREATOR,other then that they gone do what they do
I wanted to ask u if u mean the Archetype Jews or the modern jews (Rothchilds and co) who claim they are the Archetype Jews; but immediately I wanted to ask the question I saw what u wrote about them coming from Jeroboam.

Archetype Jews were known for their royal lineage (everyone knows that)......but u claim they be from jeroboam.......

So See evidence whitey was babarians till just a lil befo jesus NOT jews(bishops): www.google.com/url...

If I post this and the above link cuts, please copy and paste.

I maintain we were not SIN-OF-GOG Serphaivaims but we was pure hebrew stock in Europe!

That link shows that imperial REATIA extended to Europe (which I have repeatedly talked about on this thread
--- That is Orissa, Onitsha, Ani-Onitsha, Aethiopia, Anatolia, Antioch, Ashanti, etc)......
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

The link show that whitey say they were babartians and just before jesus was born they fought we RAETIA (elite blacks) and took our status.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with the virgin birth as it relates to hebrew lineage is the absence of jesus' paternal line 'if taken literally'.
how do you trace a paternal line as is the case with the patriarchs and associating them with specific tribes and individuals, when someone doesn't have one (again, if we're to take a literal approach)?
Right, just literally. However, in religious terms, Ethiopian Orthodox is monophysist, unlike Catholic. We believe, Jesus had both Human and Divine nature, united holly as one. We believe, we are saved as our flesh was taken from saint marry got mixed with the divine God. He just chose the pure virgin flesh, st, Marry mother of God. We can take Jesus as fully human and count his linage via Joseph or his mother. At the same time, we also believe that Jesus Christ created this world with the hands that was crucified at the cross.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Sephardi,Middle Eastern Jews,NA Jews and somr Ashkenazi Jews ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT HEBREWS whether you like it or not!
where you get yo hebrew DNA, because bible say bone would be dug up an kicked out the land, you have no hebrew dna, but scythian dna, stop trying to fool yo self hahaha lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

no hebrews ran to europe, its not in bible, they all came back from asia, them facts an went into africa
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
no hebrews ran to europe, its not in bible, they all came back from asia, them facts an went into africa
Not "ran to" euro.........

I didn't say hebrew ran to anywhere!

They were there in europe since antiquity! Another stock mentioned in bible which is your own stock! But your cousins too been in europe since antiquity!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Those ancient european hebrews are the true and original ashkenazi jews!!!!!!!!!! Hebrews! Then whitey came and stole the identity!

So I don't mind you saying "Jews" aint good, but don't link jews to jeroboam!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh ok I now remember, your ideology is ; "if it aint in bible, it aint true".........

So never mind!!!!
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

&#145;In the year 65B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Israelite state, with great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period of Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Israelites fled into Africa, fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery.

Just 70 years after Jesus over 1 MILLION Israelites fled to West Africa!

Zephaaniah 3:10 "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My suppliants—even the daughter of My dispersed—shall bring Mine offering."

Everyone know that Ethiopia used to be majority of Africa, and the land beyond the river was West Africa!
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

God said that he will bring his children back to their land! The Bible says thats the TRUE Israelites will be living in the land they were captive in and NOT be living in Israel until God himself brings them back!!

So the Jews can NOT be the Israelites, just by the fact that they are suppose to be living in the land of their captive, and NOT living in Israel.
Another thing the Jews did NOT go through the Curse, they are also not going through the other prophecies mentioned in the bible.

Zephaniah 3:19-20 "Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee; and I will save her that is halt, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
20 At that time will I bring you back, even in the time that I gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I bring back your captives before your eyes,” saith the Lord."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chlo wrote:
&#145;In the year 65B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Israelite state, with great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period of Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Israelites fled into Africa, fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery.
Just 70 years after Jesus over 1 MILLION Israelites fled to West Africa!
Zephaaniah 3:10 "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My suppliants—even the daughter of My dispersed—shall bring Mine offering."
Everyone know that Ethiopia used to be majority of Africa, and the land beyond the river was West Africa!
your right they all fled to africa, but is not understood is how the sepharvaims was ran across north africa,they went into to Spain from morocco , they had a Hue to they skin to All the hebrews went into africa in 588BC, the book of Jeremiah tell it, then they the Returns from Babylon whom all names is Listed in Ezra,they was chased into africa by the Greeks, NO mo Hebrews, the rest gone be sepharvaim history,Hebrews never went to Europe but doing the Trans A slave trade,332BC an down till now gone be Jewish sepharvaim an ahskenaz History, ALL HEBREWS LOST THEY HERITAGE, not one has it unless they woke up doing or after slavery! THEM FACTS, an aint no way round this

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

the Jewish Diaspora of the Hellenistic period should not be confused with either the Assyrian or Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews, the Jewish peoples Diaspora came about during the Hellenistic period, unlike the earlier Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews,The Jews Diaspora did not originate because of forced expulsion.Most of the Yisraelites expelled from Judea by Nebuchadnezzar had returned to the land of Zion.ok check this;1#The Hellenistic Diaspora was, for the most part, a voluntary movement of Jews into the Hellenistic kingdoms that created the Jewish presence outside Judea, especially in Ptolemaic Egypt 2#This Diaspora was wedged By Jewish roman Leaders to get their peoples to move into the Roman Empire,3# a few Jews of Sepharvaim were coerced into coming to Egypt by false promises of riches. Jews, as Greek speaking non-Egyptians having the official rank of Hellene, could attain practically all positions under the Ptolemies.That got alot of Jews moving around in the Roman Empire,they had Learned everything from our Books, we had Real science books,we had Knowledge from CREATOR,ok 4#In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, the relations between the Jewish Sepharvaims and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Jewish Sepharvaims refugees streamed to Egypt an off to spain,an became the sephardim . The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea because they the Sepharvaims looked at any Jew that was roman to be a traitor of religion,an stolen home land they had received long ago, and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt move on thru North africa to get in Spain.In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, yet when the relations between the Hebrews and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Hebrew refugees streamed to Egypt. The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt.The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora under the Ptolemies was loyal to the monarchy, and attempted to participate in the society as much as they wanted,Philo was a jew an he was richer then any King,Jewish sepharvaim communities were usually organized as separate bodies in Egypt, they did retain a very close connection with Jerusalem, as evident by the fact that several Jewish High Priests of Judea came for visits to Alexandria, to help them along with Book writing,Large Jewish communities in Egypt were classified by the Egyptian authorities as Politai, and as such enjoyed the protection of civil laws. The Jews were a distinct group, they were below the Greeks, however, they were above the native Egyptian population that was of Black African Origin that was unlike the Greek or roman whites of Europe. The situation and the social position of the Jews would change from monarch to monarch. The ancient Hellenistic historian Hecataeus of Abdera in his account of Judaism, written in the beginning of the Hellenistic Period, characterized the Jewish religion rather favorably. Not one bad curse fell on the Jews, they was living the high life in the Diaspora

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

CREATOR not gone have some of Judah get the curse an not all of them, we the only Hebrews, half didnt do good then the other half did right, same with Israel the tribes, its wasnt no half that was right, show it, the WHOLE Hebrew peoples was PLUCKED UP from africa , ALL OF THEM, didnt no half do right an some didnt have to go thry Curses WHERE THATS AT IN BIBLE? show me it!let me see it, WE THE ONLY HEBREWS the descendents of the slaves that had curses directly on them, an we still living the curses, NO OTHER Africans lost they heritage, some glade to say they wasn't mad slaves,
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Genis 15:13 "And He said unto Abram,“Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years."

The slavery that is mentioned in that scripture is not the slavery that happen to the Israelites in Egypt.
1. Egypt was NOT a foreign land to them.
2. The Israelites decided to go to Egypt.
3. The slavery that took place in Egypt was not 400 years.

The slavery that is mentioned is about the Israelites bring brought to America, both North and South.

The 1st black slaves brought to this foreign land was in 1442 they were taken to South America. Now Slavery was not abolished in North America until 1865.

BUT Slavery officially ended in both North and South America until 1888 when Brazil finally outlawed it.
Either way the slavery that happen in this foreign land was 400 years plus.

Ready for this?!

Isaiah 43:6 " I will say to the NORTH,‘ Give up,’ and to the SOUTH,‘Keep not back.’ Bring My sons from far and My daughters from the ends of the earth"!!!!!

NORTH AMERICA and SOUTH AMERICA!!!

Acts 7:6 "And God spoke in this way: that his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should be brought into bondage and be mistreated for four hundred years."

Just go google the kinds of mistreatment the blacks went through.

THE TRUTH IS IN THE BIBLE YOU JUST HAVE TO READ IT!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

it wasnt no half do good an the other half did bad, where thats at in bible, let me see it, show some hebrews didnt have to lose heritage because they was good, show it to me, show me where it say that half would lose heritage an the other half would live good, how would we be all called back an know the CREATOR if half still some where on earth doing good, got they on land No curses, an they just like us hahah lol hahahah where that at? wake up peoples your living in semi occult would, an your going to be just that when you say CREATOR had a lil boy that dead for yo sin haqhahah lol CUT THE crap hahahah its only one SAVOR an thats the CREATOR YAH

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Middle Ages
The myth of the Ten Lost Tribes prompted many Jews and non-Jews to actively search for the location of the Ten Tribes as their return to the Land of Israel was recognized as one of the missions that would be accomplished in the Messianic days and a sign of the general redemption and salvation.,. According to Eldad ha-Dani, the Ten Lost Tribes are located "beyond the rivers of Abyssinia" on the bank of the Sambatyon river. Benjamin of Tudela, a 12th century Jewish traveler from Spain, relates that the Jews of Persia believe that four tribes of Israel – Asher, Dan, Naphtali, and Zebulon, live beyond the river Gozan in the towns of Nissabur, a mountainous country situated at twenty day's journey.The medieval speculations about the fate of the lost tribes were enhanced by the Christian traditions about Prester John, a powerful ruler of vast regions believed to be located in either the Far East or in Africa. Most medieval Christian commentaries about Prester John contain references to the Ten Lost Tribes, many of them quite similar to the descriptions of Eldad ha-Dani. R. Obadiah ben Abraham of Bertinoro in northern Italy, a pilgrim to Jerusalem at the end of the 15th century, noted the information he gathered about the Ten Lost Tribes, especially about descendants of the Tribe of Dan who are at constant warfare with Prester John. Obadiah of Bertinoro also claimed that according to the information he received from the Jews of Aden, in Yemen, as well as from Muslim traders, the lost tribes live beyond the Sambatyon River which can be reached after a fifty day's journey into the desert from Aden.Modern Era The interest in the fate of the Ten Lost Tribes received a new impetus from a number of developments, among them the growth of the Kabbalah and of the Jewish mysticism after the 16th century, including various messianic movements, of them that of Shabbetai Zvi (1626-1676) having the strongest impact. The great geographical discoveries and the European contact with previously unknown regions and populations also contributed to an increased interest in the quest for the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. The Jerusalem kabbalist R. Abraham ben Eliezer ha-Levi in a letter from 1528 describes the Jews of Ethiopia as descendants from the tribes of Dan and Gad while in a letter to R. Israel Ashkenazi of Jerusalem there is mention of a man claiming to belong to the Ten Lost Tribes and who testified that the Ten Lost Tribes do not have any knowledge of the Oral Law. David Reubeni, a 16th century Jewish adventurer, managed to be received by Emperor Charles V in Regensburg along with the false messiah Solomon Molcho (1500-1532), and claimed to represent a relative of King Joseph who ruled over the tribes of Reuben, Gad and half Manasseh. David Reubeni eventually died in a Spanish prison in 1538, but his extraordinary story prompted Abraham ben Mordechai Farissol (c.1451-c.1525), the first Jewish author to mention the newly discovered American continent, to dedicate an entire chapter of his tractate to the subject of the Ten Lost Tribes –Olam, Venice, 1In the 17th century, the myth of the Ten Lost Tribes became a central theme of Sabbatean propaganda – Shabbetai Zvi; the false messiah is depicted as commander of the Ten Tribes. At the same period, R. Manasseh ben Israel of Amsterdam (1604-1657) in his book Mikve Israel (Hope of Israel, London, 1652) brings the testimony of the Portuguese crypto-Jew, Aaron Levi (known as Antonio de Montezinos), who claimed to have encountered during his travels to South America (Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela) Indian tribes practicing some Jewish rituals and who allegedly were descendants of the tribes of Reuben and Levi. Manasseh ben Israel used the legend of the lost tribes in pleading successfully for the admission of Jews into England during Oliver Cromwell's regime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••