Hebrew Israelite

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#70872 Jul 29, 2013
We are Israelites I saw Yashuah's face in my window!!!! One afternoon after praying for truth. Yashuah is alive the descendants of the Atlantic slave trade are israelites. The gentiles calling themselves Jews today are converted liars. They consult with and know of Satan and his demons who are actually reptilian beings whom live underground. They are the ones behind alien abductions ufos and NWO.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70873 Jul 29, 2013
we just plain hebrews that received the curses Moses spoke about, plain as that,our history is in Bible Book of Jeremiah gives last account, this aint super natural, its easy to comprehend, its plain an simple, its not hard at all
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70874 Jul 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we just plain hebrews that received the curses Moses spoke about, plain as that,our history is in Bible Book of Jeremiah gives last account, this aint super natural, its easy to comprehend, its plain an simple, its not hard at all
I'm currently touring west africa. Vare to come back for good?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70875 Jul 29, 2013
Care*

Level 8

Location hidden

#70876 Jul 29, 2013
jews never converted they always been holding on to our heritage, they CREATOR let it happen, the Assyrians couldnt have never placed the Sepharvaims in our land unless we Sin, an what greater sin then to worship a false god, whether they be Demi-god, are multiple god in one, it has a origin, an Moses didnt bring it,jews learn from Jeroboam priest, they never did the laws of Moses, they do the likeness, not the same 100% at, jews foundation started in 2kings 17;24,read it, a Jeroboam priest that wasn't a Levite tough them,peoples got it all mixed up, read yo history hebrews
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70877 Jul 29, 2013
No promises yet for jobs. You can only make it through ur own creativity.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70878 Jul 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently touring west africa. Vare to come back for good?
would be nice im Fit,an i bar non, be nice to have a whole crew over there, an let us do what we want hahah lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#70879 Jul 29, 2013
west africa would be nice, these laws holding me down, i needs some relief, hahah, i needs some gold,lol would be nice.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70880 Jul 29, 2013
the only thing we can be mad at jews for is for lying, calling us all these names other then what we are, all the rest our wickedness did us,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70881 Jul 29, 2013
they done have or do Moses law, point one out they do,its a day late or they changed it around!aint NO SACRIFICE, that over an down,away with, so what law they follow? all the laws in the book, you cant add to them or take away
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70882 Jul 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
west africa would be nice, these laws holding me down, i needs some relief, hahah, i needs some gold,lol would be nice.
Ok then

Level 8

Location hidden

#70883 Jul 29, 2013
jews r jews, they learn from Jeroboam priest dont be mad at them, we did this to ourselfs, they was the Instrument, we couldnt stop them if we wanted to, we have to REPENT our sin's, to CREATOR,other then that they gone do what they do
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70884 Jul 29, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
We are Israelites I saw Yashuah's face in my window!!!! One afternoon after praying for truth. Yashuah is alive the descendants of the Atlantic slave trade are israelites. The gentiles calling themselves Jews today are converted liars. They consult with and know of Satan and his demons who are actually reptilian beings whom live underground. They are the ones behind alien abductions ufos and NWO.
I think youve been abducted by an alien and never recovered! None of you have ANY Middle Eastern DNA! You all just a bunch of fakes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70885 Jul 29, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's history ? lol. Last I read the bible customs and rituals attached to it are practiced in the entire African continent before anyone. So Id say I am talking about my history. The Abrahamic sign and covenant is circumscion. let's not forget. As soon as the diaspora claims the bible as theirs everybody got a problem. lol. Tough Titty. Try not to be ignorant and research the direct tribes of the diaspora and their migration history from the Sahara and the Nile Valley.
Next time you claim we are talking about "their" history remember this.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Is the river Egypt not the Nile river? Is the Nile Valley not the original home of some of the diaspora tribes living in centreal and west Africa? Do some research before bumping your gums.
Modern Sephardi,Middle Eastern Jews,NA Jews and somr Ashkenazi Jews ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT HEBREWS whether you like it or not!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70886 Jul 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
jews r jews, they learn from Jeroboam priest dont be mad at them, we did this to ourselfs, they was the Instrument, we couldnt stop them if we wanted to, we have to REPENT our sin's, to CREATOR,other then that they gone do what they do
I wanted to ask u if u mean the Archetype Jews or the modern jews (Rothchilds and co) who claim they are the Archetype Jews; but immediately I wanted to ask the question I saw what u wrote about them coming from Jeroboam.

Archetype Jews were known for their royal lineage (everyone knows that)......but u claim they be from jeroboam.......

So See evidence whitey was babarians till just a lil befo jesus NOT jews(bishops): www.google.com/url...

If I post this and the above link cuts, please copy and paste.

I maintain we were not SIN-OF-GOG Serphaivaims but we was pure hebrew stock in Europe!

That link shows that imperial REATIA extended to Europe (which I have repeatedly talked about on this thread
--- That is Orissa, Onitsha, Ani-Onitsha, Aethiopia, Anatolia, Antioch, Ashanti, etc)......
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70887 Jul 29, 2013
The link show that whitey say they were babartians and just before jesus was born they fought we RAETIA (elite blacks) and took our status.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70888 Jul 29, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with the virgin birth as it relates to hebrew lineage is the absence of jesus' paternal line 'if taken literally'.
how do you trace a paternal line as is the case with the patriarchs and associating them with specific tribes and individuals, when someone doesn't have one (again, if we're to take a literal approach)?
Right, just literally. However, in religious terms, Ethiopian Orthodox is monophysist, unlike Catholic. We believe, Jesus had both Human and Divine nature, united holly as one. We believe, we are saved as our flesh was taken from saint marry got mixed with the divine God. He just chose the pure virgin flesh, st, Marry mother of God. We can take Jesus as fully human and count his linage via Joseph or his mother. At the same time, we also believe that Jesus Christ created this world with the hands that was crucified at the cross.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70889 Jul 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Sephardi,Middle Eastern Jews,NA Jews and somr Ashkenazi Jews ARE RELATED TO THE ANCIENT HEBREWS whether you like it or not!
where you get yo hebrew DNA, because bible say bone would be dug up an kicked out the land, you have no hebrew dna, but scythian dna, stop trying to fool yo self hahaha lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#70890 Jul 29, 2013
no hebrews ran to europe, its not in bible, they all came back from asia, them facts an went into africa
7New Earth7

Sweden

#70891 Jul 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
no hebrews ran to europe, its not in bible, they all came back from asia, them facts an went into africa
Not "ran to" euro.........

I didn't say hebrew ran to anywhere!

They were there in europe since antiquity! Another stock mentioned in bible which is your own stock! But your cousins too been in europe since antiquity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min trollslayer 33,672
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min winning 1,234,597
i'm glad europe is accepting more immigrants 3 min UruEuWauWauTHEphagg 14
White men are better lovers? 3 min Thor 33
blacks are obessed with white people 5 min Speak The Truth 17
my black gf told me that the best lover she eve... 6 min Janis 9
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 7 min Janis 6,965
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 12 min johnplustwomore 390
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 41 min bw r winning 90
why do white people hate other races so much 53 min Vigilante 476