|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Ben, you think I'm cosigning on mixing with Edomites???
All I'm making knownis: "WHERE THE ORIGIN OF THE HIBRAIC RITUALS ORIGINATED!!!
I've obviouly pointedout that Arabs (EDOMITES) INVADED FROM THE NORTH...ANATOLIA (TURKEY)!!! OR MAYBE YOU JUST OVERLOOKED THAT...HUH???
Hebrew rituals started with ADAM desendents when the called on CREATOR, Genesis 4:26;And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

edom isnt the whites, edom is the Arabs, hiding they origin,edom gone occupy our lands along side Gog,edom got into africa to communicate with the Hebrew tribes, that's how Arabs in up selling us because they could communicate with us in Arabic which they spoke Hebrews,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yemen is EDOM grandson, ARABS always live there! they just mixed with the Ethiopians, is how they got dark-skin, Its no way not to make the arabs not edom, unless you have them in yo blood line an hate it! ARABS are EDOMITES, og edomites, then they mixed with the Iberian peoples which brung them into the edomite family, like your EAST AFRICANS an North Africans, all got edomite bloodline

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I get all my information from THE BIBLE! According to the bible, the ancient Kenites moved to Judah.
Judges 1:16
This is the last time they are mentioned in the bible! So what could have happened to them? More than likely they were assimilated into Judean society!
this is not the last time the kenites are mentioned you pathetic lying moron.

sorry but you could only be a jew. only a jew could spend every minute of their entire life lying bout everything...smdh!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>If I had provided a response that was all my own, you'd be demanding a Scriptural reference. The fact I provided a Scriptural reference, now you want me to express how it is I would translate the "promise" extended to Avram.
As you've even stated before, "Its not rocket science", basically what you read is what it is. There's no cryptic, esoteric, ambiguous language to sort through in Genesis 17. Its either you accept this reality or you don't. But just like I've stated previously, SOMEONE'S A LIAR UP IN HERE...and it ain't G-D!
As for the millennium old Arab/ Muslim occupancy in Jerusalem, this was all foreseen by holy prophets. In fact, Yehoshua spoke concerning it in (Luke 21:23)...Jerusalem will be trodden underfoot by ALL NATIONS until all things be fulfilled...paraphrasing of course.
Now was that personalized response sufficient enough?
first let me say this:

"I had provided a response that was all my own, you'd be demanding a Scriptural reference. The fact I provided a Scriptural reference, now you want me to express how it is I would translate the "promise" extended to Avram."

dude never presume anything where i'm concerned. you have no idea how i'm gonna respond to anything. ok?

if you notice i provide scripture *AND* my understanding of what it means. why? cause you will never get a greater variety of spin than from those who think they understand hebrew scripture.

now this:

"(Luke 21:23)...Jerusalem will be trodden underfoot by ALL NATIONS until all things be fulfilled...paraphrasing of course."

this would be a reference to gentile (uncircumcised) nations. to be sure, the muslims who dominated jerusalem were/are not gentiles.

what you're telling me is that you can't explain the muslim domination of jerusalem for 1,000 years. which of course doesn't surprise me.

"the stone that the builder rejected..."

who/what is this stone, and who was/is the builder?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
first let me say this:
"I had provided a response that was all my own, you'd be demanding a Scriptural reference. The fact I provided a Scriptural reference, now you want me to express how it is I would translate the "promise" extended to Avram."
dude never presume anything where i'm concerned. you have no idea how i'm gonna respond to anything. ok?
if you notice i provide scripture *AND* my understanding of what it means. why? cause you will never get a greater variety of spin than from those who think they understand hebrew scripture.
now this:
"(Luke 21:23)...Jerusalem will be trodden underfoot by ALL NATIONS until all things be fulfilled...paraphrasing of course."
this would be a reference to gentile (uncircumcised) nations. to be sure, the muslims who dominated jerusalem were/are not gentiles.
what you're telling me is that you can't explain the muslim domination of jerusalem for 1,000 years. which of course doesn't surprise me.
"the stone that the builder rejected..."
who/what is this stone, and who was/is the builder?
I guess you're going to tell me that the "Stone that the builders rejected" was Muhammad, huh?

LOLOLOL!!!

Secondly...Arabs/ Muslims aren't the only Gentiles that have occupied Jerusalem within the past 1000 years. As a matter of fact...come to think of it...the religion of Islaam ain't even 1000 years old...so how in h3ll could Muslims occupy Jerusalem THAT LONG???????

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>She gonna tell you the exact SAME THING, akh. There are no loopholes in our testimonies and there sure aren't any inconsistencies in what the THE L-RD has already spoken.
You can either get with it or not get with it, however your decision not to does not dilute the authority of that which was written.
Right again.

The First Book of Moses Genesis 17

Promise of the Covenant: From Abraham, through Isaac, Through Jacob, ISRAELITES.

7 Moreover I will make MY bond between ME and Thee, And Thy Seed after Thee, IN THEIR TIMES to be an Everlasting Testament. So that I will be GOD unto Thee and to Thy Seed after Thee.
---

The Epistle of St Paul the Apostle to the Ephesians 2

20 And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, JESUS CHRIST BEING THE HEAD CORNER STONE,
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

The Psalmes of DAVID 144

1 Blessed be THE CREATOR My refuge. Which teacheth My hands to war. And My fingers to fight.

2 My hope and My castle. My defense and My deliverer. My shield in whom I trust. Which governeth the People that is under Me.

3 CREATOR, What is a man, that THOU hast such respect unto Him? Or the Son of Man, that THOU so regardest Him?

4 Man is like a thing of naught. His time passeth away like a shadow.

5 Bow THY Heavens, O'CREATOR. And come down. Touch the mountains, that They may smoke withal.

6 Send forth lightning. And scatter them, shoot out THINE arrows and consume them.

7 Send down THINE hand from above. Deliver Me and take Me out of the great waters from the hand of strange children.

8 Whose mouth talketh of vanity and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

9 That I may sing a new song unto THEE, O' GOD, and sing praises unto THEE upon a ten stringed lute.

10 THOU that givest victory unto kings. And hast delivered DAVID THY Servant from the peril of the sword.

11 Save Me and deliver Me from the hand of strange children whose mouth talk vanity. And their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

12 THAT OUR SONS MAY GROW UP AS THE YOUNG PLANTS. AND THAT OUR DAUGHTERS MAY BE AS THE POLISHED CORNER STONES OF THE TEMPLE.

13 That Our garners may be full and plenteous with all manner of store: That Our sheep may bring forth thousands and hundredth thousands in Our Villages.

14 That Our oxen may be strong to labor. That there be no mischance. No decay. And no complaining in the streets.

15 Happy are the People that be in such a case: Ye blessed are the People which have THE CREATOR for Their GOD.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

The Book of the Prophet Esai 28

14 Wherefore hear the Word of THE CREATOR, ye mockers that rule THE CREATORS PEOPLE, which is at Jerusalem.

15 For ye comfort yourselves thus: Tush, death and we are at point, and as for hell, we have made a condition with it, that though it break out any sore plague, it shall not come upon us. For with deceit we shall escape, and with nimbleness we will defend ourselves.

16 Therefore saith THE CREATOR GOD: Behold, I will lay a STONE in SION. A great STONE. A costly CORNER STONE for a sure foundation: That who so putteth His trust in HIM, shall not be confounded.

Continued:
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Continued:

The Book of the Prophet Esai 28

17 Righteousness will I set up again in the balance. And judgement in the weights. The tempest of hail shall take away your refuge, that ye have to deceive withal: and the overflowing waters shall break down your strongholds of dissimulation.

18 Thus, the appointment you have made with death, shall be done away: And the condition that ye made with hell, shall not stand. When the great destruction goeth through, it shall all to tread you.

19 It shall take you quiet away before it. For it shall go forth early in the morning, and continue only that day and that night. And the very fear only shall teach you, when ye hear it.

20 For the bed shall be so narrow that a man can not lie upon it: And the covering to small, that a man may not wind himself therin.

21 For THE CREATOR shall step forth as he did upon the Mount Perazim. And take on as HE did upon the dale of Gabaon: That HE may bring forth HIS device. HIS strange device:

22 And fulfill HIS work. HIS wonderful work. And therefore make no mocks at it, that your captivity increase not: For I have heard THE CREATOR GOD of Hosts say, That there shall come a sudden destruction and plague upon the whole Earth.

23 Take heed. And hear My voice. Ponder and mark My words well.

24 Goeth not the houseband man ever in due season earnestly to his land? He moweth and ploweth his ground to sow.

25 And when he hath made it plain, he soweth it with fetches or comin. He soweth the wheat and barley in their place. Milium and rye also in their place.

26 And that he may do it right. His GOD teacheth him and showeth him.

27 For he treadeth not the fitches out with a wane. Neither bringeth he the cart here and there over the comin. But he thresheth the fitches out with a flayle. And the comin with a rod.

28 As for the wheat, he grindeth it to make bread thereof, In as much as he can not bring it to pass with treading out. For neither the bruising that the cart wheels make, ner his beasts can grind it.

29 This and such like things come of THE CREATOR of Hosts which is marvelous in Counsel. And great in Righteousness.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you're going to tell me that the "Stone that the builders rejected" was Muhammad, huh?
LOLOLOL!!!
Secondly...Arabs/ Muslims aren't the only Gentiles that have occupied Jerusalem within the past 1000 years. As a matter of fact...come to think of it...the religion of Islaam ain't even 1000 years old...so how in h3ll could Muslims occupy Jerusalem THAT LONG???????
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
i asked *you* who you thought the stone and builder is. you could've just said "i dont know". there's no shame in acknowledging one's uncertainty in an area filled with uncertainty.
i do it all the time...

well let me explain my understanding and will see if you agree.

the stone = the elect (a messiah figure)

the builder = God.

would you agree with this?

dude, calling muslims gentiles don't make it so. you just exposing yourself as emotional and dogmatic - as opposed to clear headed and analytical.

"gentile" is commonly associated with japheth and/or the uncircumcised. you will certainly *NOT* find any of abraham's descendants being described as gentiles anywhere in scripture, bruh.

**so why you calling muslims gentiles???

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

stone and builder *are*
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Christan Islamic Faiths came from BABYLON, not africa,Judaism came from Babylon,where its books was written
You absolutely right Sir! Although Chtistianity comes from Israel.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
ANATOLIA (Turkey) is EDOM!!!
Them Edomites invaded our peoples and mixed with them also......
There were only North Africans in the Middle East! Their skeletons have been found! Haplogroup J has been in the Middle East for 43000 years and indigenous to the Middle East, so NO they WERE NOT the upsurpers BUT THE ORIGINAL INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF THE MIDDLE EAST!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

@ Ben,

Ezekiel 38:1-20
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

continued

Revelation 20:1-8
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

continued

Zechariah 6:1-15
1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

9 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;

11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the Lord.

15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the Lord, and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

continued

Revelation 20:1-6 (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

continued

Zechariah 2:6-13
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Circumcision Originated in Africa 70 Thousand Plus years ago!

Circumcision pre-dates recorded history. As such it most likely existed before our species radiated out of Africa 70,000 years ago.

Ritualistic circumcision has been practiced in West Africa for more than 5000 years and in the Middle East for over 4000 years [Warner & Strashin, 1981; Moses et al., 1998]. It is virtually universal in the Jewish and Muslim religions, having started with Abraham (Genesis 17: 11) who lived around 2000 BC. Abraham was unable to get Sarah (his wife) pregnant. At an advanced age we are told that God ordered him to get circumcised, and he promptly succeeded in fathering a son, Isaac, by Sarah.
http://www.circinfo.net/history_and_recent_tr...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,421 - 65,440 of94,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••