Comments
65,401 - 65,420 of 95,373 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70737 Jul 27, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Peeping WiLLy

Waynesboro, MS

#70738 Jul 27, 2013
-YAWNS-
Tribe of judah

San Diego, CA

#70739 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I get all my information from THE BIBLE! According to the bible, the ancient Kenites moved to Judah.
Judges 1:16
This is the last time they are mentioned in the bible! So what could have happened to them? More than likely they were assimilated into Judean society!
Since you do read the bible what do you have to say about the Israelites being cursed until the second coming of jesus?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#70740 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Arabs were E carriers. The term 'Arab' is not very ancient and its meaning today is more of religious and cultural from Saudi Arabia. That term is ambiguous and not suitable for discussion as it is loosely defined. There are people who think Arbas to the same as Semites, others think Arabs are Ethiopian in origin. There is no ancient record that says Arabs are Semites, hence ancient Sabeans were not Arabs. I suggest you think of Arabs, a middle eastern and muslin people, with mixed type of root from Africa and Asia.
It's quite obvious that "E" carriers were the aboriginals of SW ASIA. And NO DOUBT THAT THERE IS NO VERY ANCIENT EVIDENCE OF THE WORD "ARAB!!!" I believe you will find the Greeks will take the credit for being the first to use the term (Arab)!!!

You can save your suggestions for yourself, because I don't need 'em!!! Only LAME BRAIN CLOSE MINDED IDIOTS, WOULD THINK THAT MODERN ARABS WERE ANYTHING BUT MIXED!!! THE AFRICAN ADMIXTURE IS QUITE NOTICEBLE IN A MULTITUDE OF ARABS. JUST LOOK AT BIN LADEN.

C'MON MAN...WHY DID YOU EVEN COME AT ME IN THIS FASHION??? Get a grip on reality. Thoes people are ANATOLIAN (TURKIC) IN ORIGIN...PREIOD...CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#70741 Jul 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
J is the invader
EXACTLY...they just need to accept the TRUTH!!!

Location hidden

#70742 Jul 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Nice!!!!!
Thanks!

Truth is what it IS!!!

Location hidden

#70743 Jul 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Before that the Arabs invaded Jerusalem from the north in 638AD!!!"
Exactly!
West African Tribes have migration stories of exactly that time period too of escaping from Muslims invaders from that region!
But, of course, they just keep on following them. They can't leave e1b1a alone!
They can keep up the STUPIDTY & IGNORANCE ACTS all they want, but the evidence is OVERWHELMING!!!

Location hidden

#70744 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, just making sure. i very much agree that the judaic-(original)christian-isl amic culture and belief system comes outta black africa. or more specifically the e1b1 carrying race.
I can definietly COSIGN ON THAT!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70745 Jul 27, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite obvious that "E" carriers were the aboriginals of SW ASIA. And NO DOUBT THAT THERE IS NO VERY ANCIENT EVIDENCE OF THE WORD "ARAB!!!" I believe you will find the Greeks will take the credit for being the first to use the term (Arab)!!!
You can save your suggestions for yourself, because I don't need 'em!!! Only LAME BRAIN CLOSE MINDED IDIOTS, WOULD THINK THAT MODERN ARABS WERE ANYTHING BUT MIXED!!! THE AFRICAN ADMIXTURE IS QUITE NOTICEBLE IN A MULTITUDE OF ARABS. JUST LOOK AT BIN LADEN.
C'MON MAN...WHY DID YOU EVEN COME AT ME IN THIS FASHION??? Get a grip on reality. Thoes people are ANATOLIAN (TURKIC) IN ORIGIN...PREIOD...CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!
the Propheht Jeremiah tell you about them in Jeremiah 25, but when you get to verse 20 He gone break down the mixed nations, ok when you get to verse 24 he let it be known he called them mingled peoples hahah an EDOM Jeremiah tells one first hand whom was mingles hahahah check it out check it out! the kings of Arabia, gone be of edom in origin,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70746 Jul 27, 2013
arab are edomites of old, they mixed with everybody from the east nations, they origin gone be of Babylon, sepharvaim was some black skin arab like peoples, then ashkenaz Magog mixed in with then to make them olive green skin lol, Canaan Leprosy tribes was the first to mix in then Cain, no heritage peoples like the Horites Seir kids.plus Seir was a name used by the Egyptians to refer the god of the dead known to the Greeks as Osiris. plus It is sometimes used as an alternative term for a goat, as in Seir La'Azazel the scapegoat,your Christ came from SEIR Biblical Astronomy, Seir refers to the name of a star in the constellation Orion, which is considered to be a Messiah figure representing Christ. Sacred Astronomy is the study of "the Gospel in the Stars," the arabs got SEIR in the bloodline, they are EDOM, with Cain. an Canaan as a root in genealogy

Level 8

Location hidden

#70747 Jul 27, 2013
the Christan Islamic Faiths came from BABYLON, not africa,Judaism came from Babylon,where its books was written

Level 8

Location hidden

#70748 Jul 27, 2013
back in the days if one lived in the Mountains its was only because it was cool to Leprosy skin, or peoples whom lacked pigmentation,so nthe lived in mountains are close to shoreline, coast, it was no way to get away from fire place like sun, they had no protection they would come out mountain an RAID an get back up in them till they mixed enough to come down,time to time we would go clean they Nest out! lol

Location hidden

#70749 Jul 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>the Propheht Jeremiah tell you about them in Jeremiah 25, but when you get to verse 20 He gone break down the mixed nations, ok when you get to verse 24 he let it be known he called them mingled peoples hahah an EDOM Jeremiah tells one first hand whom was mingles hahahah check it out check it out! the kings of Arabia, gone be of edom in origin,
ANATOLIA (Turkey) is EDOM!!!

Them Edomites invaded our peoples and mixed with them also......

Location hidden

#70750 Jul 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>the Propheht Jeremiah tell you about them in Jeremiah 25, but when you get to verse 20 He gone break down the mixed nations, ok when you get to verse 24 he let it be known he called them mingled peoples hahah an EDOM Jeremiah tells one first hand whom was mingles hahahah check it out check it out! the kings of Arabia, gone be of edom in origin,
C'mon Ben, you think I'm cosigning on mixing with Edomites???

All I'm making knownis: "WHERE THE ORIGIN OF THE HIBRAIC RITUALS ORIGINATED!!!

I've obviouly pointedout that Arabs (EDOMITES) INVADED FROM THE NORTH...ANATOLIA (TURKEY)!!! OR MAYBE YOU JUST OVERLOOKED THAT...HUH???

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#70751 Jul 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike most of Ethiopia's Afrikan couterparts, Ethiopia has managed to straddle having been completely overtaken by both the european and the Arab. A lot of that IS attributed to the Ark's presence. Now, whether you ascribe to the idea that the actual Ark of the Covenant itself is there OR its a mere replica of the Ark is really beside the point. The fact remains that Ethiopia has a special, Devine favor that is irrefutable.
And although Ethiopia is nearly 1/2 Islaamic, the hierarchy in ET. is not, so Shar!a can't be pushed there like other places in Afrika.
Yes sir! actualy Ethiopian muslims are 1/3 but they want to make Ethiopia an Islamic country so hard that they spread a lie claiming to be the majority.

But its just a wishful thinking that will never happen.

oh and thanks about the Avi :)

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#70752 Jul 27, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we was robbing each other we was stealing plus worshiping false gods, like now the demi-god! everything we do now its still in bible, nothing changed but our name
U right..thts y we gotta change, those tht don't now will perish as its written already

Level 8

Location hidden

#70753 Jul 27, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
ANATOLIA (Turkey) is EDOM!!!
Them Edomites invaded our peoples and mixed with them also......
get you a map look at Yemen an Omar, Genesis 36:11;And the sons of Eliphaz were Teman, Omar, Zepho, and Gatam, and Kenaz.Turkey gone be where Edom an Cain descendents mixed, European an Arabs is the new name,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70754 Jul 27, 2013
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All canaan kids was messed up!ok we knows Kutha, Nippur, gone be home of the Sepharvaims!Jews,Larak, Sippar, Shuruppak,these cities are located in the Babylonian plain,ok lets look at how Japheht line got into Babylon,The Guti Hordes / Gutium / Gutians;The Gutians were a people of ancient Mesopotamia who lived in the central Zagros Mountain range,They the Indo-European speaking peoples,shortly after about 2200 BC they swept down in force into southern and central Mesopotamia, destroying the Akkadian empire and subjugating much of Sumer either directly or indirectly.The Gutians proved to be very poor rulers of Sumer, prosperity declined.A short dark age swept over Mesopotamia, like in the U,S,A they going thru it now!ok lets see how the Japheht line got babylon, we knows they got it thru the greeks sho nuff!, The,Amorites took Uruk, but just before they did Uruk, ran the gutians off back into the Zagros, an it was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti, Assyrians, Elamites and Mitanni, who periodically invaded the Sumerian and/or Akkadian cities of Mesopotamia. The Magyars' origin is of Finno-Ugrian(-Turkic)The orientalists point, to evidence that the cradle of the Magyars and their language lay not in the Ural region, but in an area of Central-Asia, earlier known as the Turanian ,Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Volga Bulgars.Dahaeans were a confederacy of three Ancient Iranian tribes who lived in the region to the immediate east of the Caspian Sea. this where you get the serpent line, mixed in,Magyars were also exposed to the Sumerian culture in the Turanian Plain,an we knows the Magyars, is the door to all Japehet line,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70755 Jul 27, 2013
Ezekiel 36:5. therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the nations, and against all Edom, that have appointed My land unto themselves for a possession with the joy of all their heart, with disdain of soul, to cast it out for a prey;ok British Mandate ended in 1948, the Arabs immediately seized the Old City of Jerusalem.they been there since EDOM was EDOM ok we gone go back to the forces that killed Assyria would be the same as the peoples ran us off our land check this" the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked and its allies vanquished, Shamash-shum-ukim being killed in the process. Elam was destroyed, and the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans and Suteans were violently subjugated. An Assyrian governor named Kandalanu was placed on the throne. Upon Ashurbanipal's death in 627 BC, his son Ashur-etil-ilani became ruler of Babylon and Assyria.ok them same forces would kill Assyria in 610BC,the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans scythians, ok they hook up would lighten up the Arabs, see its only been two groups, EDOM lived where the arabs is the Chaldean an Armeanians we knows all about them! they from the NORTH of us! they was called by Jeremiah to get us! Edom mixed with them! check this !Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.ok this the SECOND time group get to drank out that CUP! because in the Begening the Proheht Jeremiah was sent to the North Peoples an he was scared of them! lets look at it!Jeremiah 1:7;But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak;Jeremiah 1:8;Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.THEY WAS WHITE UGLY Tazaraat peoples !Jeremiah 1:13;And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.OK we knows Gog came from the North that was in 627BC thats 39 years befoe they roll up in 588BC, ok let go back to whom drank ed out that cup! north got a POT FULL!Jeremiah 25:15;For thus said the LORD God of Israel to me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send you, to drink it.Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.that mean they gone be crazy an want to fight all the time! them EDOM Arabs mad right now! an they been on the move! ok check this Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they they have Mingled up with the east Africans! they have all ways lived amongst us! which made them our brother! an they mixed right to this day with them jew in our land! YES EDOM is the ARABS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70756 Jul 27, 2013
1 Chronicles 1:36;The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.ok OMAN is OMAR EDOM son you see Jabal al Qamar is Oman , Edom grandson is Oman i.e Omar same peoples! Temen is Yemen an Omar is Oman,OMAR

o'-mar (omar, connected perhaps with 'amar, "speak"; Septuagint Oman or Omar): Grandson of Esau and son of Eliphaz in Gen 36:11; 1 Ch 1:36; given the title "duke" or "chief" in Gen 36:15. Oman is Omar the Septuagint in Egypt did Name CHANGE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women pounded by the BBC 4 min hahaha 4
Nigerian Queens belong to Pakistani men 4 min Pakistani Pride 4
uk posters!!!!!!!!!! 6 min TruthbknownLDN 8
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 11 min trace 32,540
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 34 min trace 87
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 39 min MrAnderson9 5,101
the black race is superior over all races. i al... (May '13) 54 min black power 24
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr trace 3,296
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr AUTISTIC GUY 4,739
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr Crown 560
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 hr asho 1,882
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 hr Felistas 2,106
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••