Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70841 Jul 28, 2013
Dr Tony Martin • The Judaic Role In The Black Slave Trade YOUTUBE
chosen

Indianapolis, IN

#70843 Jul 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>the 4 trillion they made of cotton gave its start, the jews never ran into africa an was promised to get ship to all nations, for the lost of heritage, what heriagte have the jews lost?the CREATOR ran the Hebrews out they land 588bc, an they all went into africa read the book of Jeremiah 40 41 42 43 44, it run's it down, why jews own everything, an havent suffered non of the curses that should be on them? why jews history dont match up with Bible? chapter 28 DEUT till what the hebrews should go thru if they didnt do right by covenant, why the jews fit non of it?Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain; Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? Its a fact the hebrews ran into africa, ok when have peoples been taken from africa to all over the world? jews sho havent, ok why jews never lost heritage an still claim to be whom they are? its only 2 set of jews an both they history is in bible, ok the oldest set of jews going to be the SEPHARIVAMS 2kings 17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok the other set Ashkenaz Genesis 10:3 .And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. OK BOTH set of jews still care they name, ok change that if you can let me see you try hahahah lol
well firstly, you quoted a bunch of inane verses that you have twisted to fit your perceptions of what you think are right. I did not take from these verses what you put into them. Secondly, the bible is a faith document and not an historical document. Meaning that the bible cannot be held as historically accurate on all accounts. And I am sorry to have to inform you that the Jews have been scattered throughout the globe. They were expatriated from their homeland and fled persecution to all of Europe, The Americas, Australia, etc. They never gave up and were given their homeland back after WW2. They have carved their nation from amidst the chaos of hostile nations that surround them and wish to drive them into the sea. They are noble in their fight, and there is nothing remotely noble in your weak attempts to steal their legacy. But then again why should I be surprised that someone of your race would try and thieve something away from its rightful owner(s)

Level 8

Location hidden

#70844 Jul 28, 2013
chosen wrote:
<quoted text>
well firstly, you quoted a bunch of inane verses that you have twisted to fit your perceptions of what you think are right. I did not take from these verses what you put into them. Secondly, the bible is a faith document and not an historical document. Meaning that the bible cannot be held as historically accurate on all accounts. And I am sorry to have to inform you that the Jews have been scattered throughout the globe. They were expatriated from their homeland and fled persecution to all of Europe, The Americas, Australia, etc. They never gave up and were given their homeland back after WW2. They have carved their nation from amidst the chaos of hostile nations that surround them and wish to drive them into the sea. They are noble in their fight, and there is nothing remotely noble in your weak attempts to steal their legacy. But then again why should I be surprised that someone of your race would try and thieve something away from its rightful owner(s)
you lying on the jews where as im telling the truth, the jews are the Sephardi i,e sepharvaims an ashkenaz, they even say so themselfs so how you gone change that, what ship jews been put on with a Yoke necked till they was destroyed, IM WATCHING A professor that has the documented proof jews ran the slave trade! hahahah watch it, jews came about in 721BC but they didnt go by the name jew, since its no j in Hebrew alphabet, jews never was Jacob son's jews came in as invaders, an the Hebrews forsaked they history, its in bible, the ashkenaz jews are still scythans, i know they whole history,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70845 Jul 28, 2013
chosen wrote:
<quoted text>
show me jews history in the bible,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70846 Jul 28, 2013
chosen wrote:
<quoted text>
so god gave Rothschild money to buy Palestine from the Brits? you sound crazy, hey how bout all Jews didnt see the ovens , how bout NO ASHKENAZ got it but only sepharvaims the o;ive green jews hahah, them the jews the king of Assyria placed in samaria, im smarter then you on this
chosen

Indianapolis, IN

#70847 Jul 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>so god gave Rothschild money to buy Palestine from the Brits? you sound crazy, hey how bout all Jews didnt see the ovens , how bout NO ASHKENAZ got it but only sepharvaims the o;ive green jews hahah, them the jews the king of Assyria placed in samaria, im smarter then you on this
Well no im sorry but you are not. again i must reiterate that i dont buy any of the bible stuff youre throwing my way. Where or when has the bible been proven to be historically accurate? you keep avoiding this point. if all you have is yelling bible stuff over and over repeatedly, then your argument has already lost. And the Jews HAVE been subjugated with yokes around their necks. And that can be found in historical documents other than the bible. C'mon man the egyptians were the most notorious of slave takers and they did this to the jews several millenia before it happened to your people. And it does not matter the spelling of the word Jew or what letters did or did not exist in ancient hebrew. this is what they are known by today in the english language.
Meyer Lansky

Meridian, MS

#70848 Jul 28, 2013
Jewish communist leaders.flv
Watch:

Quote:
Communism is JEWISH...Karl Marx who created communism was a JEW; Leon Trotsky,Vladimir Lenin,Lazar Kaganovich,Yakov Yurovsky,Yakov Sverdlov,Genrikh Yagoda along with all the other top communist commissars were all JEWISH...The communist JEWS were responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of Eastern European people...The communist JEW writer Illya Ehrenburg was writing articles during WW2 promoting the murder of innocent German civilians...
Meyer Lansky

Meridian, MS

#70849 Jul 28, 2013
SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch:

Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70850 Jul 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
THE CHRONICLES OF THE KINGS OF JUDA THE SECOND BOOK 28
17 And the Edomites came yet again and slew of JUDA and carried away some captives.
18 And the Philistines invaded the Cities in the low Country and the South of JUDA: And took Bethsames, Aialon, Gaderoth and Socoh with the Towns longing thereto, and Thimna with the Towns of the same, and Gimso with Her towns, and dwelt therein.
-----
The Second Book of the Kings 15
29 In the days of Phakeh King of ISRAEL, came Teglath Phalasar king of Assiria, and took Aion, Abel, Beth, Maach, Janoah, Kads, Hazor, Galaad, Galile, and all the Land of Nephthali, and carried Them away to Assiria.
===
The Second Book of the Kings 17
24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the Cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the Children of ISRAEL; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the Cities thereof.
-----
The Second Book of the Kings 16
At the same time, Razin King of Siria brought Ailath again to Siria. And rid the IUDEANS thence. And the Sirians went to Ailath and dwelt therein UNTO THIS DAY.
This story seems to haunt Ms Unfazed who cannot accept there ARE REAL descendants of the ancient Israelites living in Israel especially the Samaritans! Jews related to the Samaritans are:Sephardi,indigenous Middle Eastern Jews,North African Jews and some Ashkenazi Jews! None of them related to West Africans! Even the Lemba ARE RELATED to the above Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70851 Jul 28, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pj-MV0BLRU8XX
Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.
Anti-Semite RUBBISH!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70852 Jul 28, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
Jewish communist leaders.flv
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WA0DG-JWQMEXX
Quote:
Communism is JEWISH...Karl Marx who created communism was a JEW; Leon Trotsky,Vladimir Lenin,Lazar Kaganovich,Yakov Yurovsky,Yakov Sverdlov,Genrikh Yagoda along with all the other top communist commissars were all JEWISH...The communist JEWS were responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of Eastern European people...The communist JEW writer Illya Ehrenburg was writing articles during WW2 promoting the murder of innocent German civilians...
You do know that Meyer Lansky was Jewish? No one murdered more Russians than Stalin. He murdered more than 2000000 Russians and he WASNT a Jew! So talking CR*P you low IQ idiot!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70853 Jul 28, 2013
I meant Stalin killed more than 20 000 000 of his own people! HE WAS NOT A JEW!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70854 Jul 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you lying on the jews where as im telling the truth, the jews are the Sephardi i,e sepharvaims an ashkenaz, they even say so themselfs so how you gone change that, what ship jews been put on with a Yoke necked till they was destroyed, IM WATCHING A professor that has the documented proof jews ran the slave trade! hahahah watch it, jews came about in 721BC but they didnt go by the name jew, since its no j in Hebrew alphabet, jews never was Jacob son's jews came in as invaders, an the Hebrews forsaked they history, its in bible, the ashkenaz jews are still scythans, i know they whole history,
Mr Yisrael Y was used instead of J originally. You know that! Hebrew you aint!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70855 Jul 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>thats why its no lost tribes, all hebrews ran to africa
Only in your dreams!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70856 Jul 28, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham lived in Mesopotamia, an moved becuse the Kassites white tribes Moved in, Abraham went where his Peoples was from Africa,Abraham origanlly lived with in a Hamitic created empire!, Ur would not become known as "Ur of the Chaldeans" until the early 1st millennium,and Laban could not have been an Aramean, as the Arameans did not become an identifiable entity until the 12th century.Ur;was an important Sumerian city-state in ancient Mesopotamia located at the site of modern Tell el-Muqayyar in Iraq's Dhi Qar Governorate. Once a coastal city near the mouth of the Euphrates on the Persian Gulf, Ur is now well inland, south of the Euphrates in southern Mesopotamia, where the Chaldeans had settled around the 9th century BCE, the Chaldeans going to Be of Japheht!NOT SHEM,Joshua 24:2;And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.Abraham birth place is not universally accepted the (Hebrew mowledeth). The traditional Jewish understanding of the word mowledeth is "birthplace" if the Jews say so then its not so based on their interpretation of anything,Nevertheless, this interpretation of mowledeth as meaning "birthplace" is not universal. Many Pentateuchal translations, from the Septuagint to some modern English versions, render mowledeth as "kindred" or "family".THESE DEVILS STARED THE LIE ABOUT ABRAHAM;Josephus and Rabbi Maimonides believed that Ur was in Northern Mesopotamia, near ARMENIA! they been trying to Place Abraham in Armenian Chaldean control
Ur in the Chaldeans dates back to 3800 BC. It was Semite not Hamite! You dont read the bible thats what your problem is! IT STATES EXTREMELY CLEARLY IN THE BIBLE ABRAHAM WAS FROM UR IN THE CHALDEANS! Nehemiah 9:7 The Hebrews were always a Eurasian Middle Eastern people looking exactly like modern Middle Eastern people!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70857 Jul 28, 2013
Iv noticed that people on this site twist the bible to suit themselves! Of course thats what someone trying to steal other peoples history would do! That bible STATES EXTREMELY CLEARLY THAT ABRAHAM WAS A SHEMITE/SEMITE! HIS ANCESTOR WAS SHEM. SHEM=SHEMITE/SEMITE! They are the very INDIGENOUS Eurasian,Caucasian people of the Middle East! NO AFRICAN NATION EVER LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST! The ancient Middle Eastern people LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MODERN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE! So no you are not related to any Semites but are related to West Africans! Stop stealing a history that doesnt belong at all to you dummies!
ROFLMAO

Netherlands

#70858 Jul 28, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
I've been on the sideline lately. Reluctant to post. In real life I've become more reserved, keeping my thoughts and info to myself and family. No sense in arguing all day long with strangers and agents, lol. Bros and SIS be mindful of the times we are in. Just ask yourself why this thread brings everybody out. Athiest, ethiopians, white south Africans. For such a non significant race of people AA thread keeps people coming.
People are here because you are talking about thier history and plus because of google search string not because you are "special"

Level 8

Location hidden

#70859 Jul 29, 2013
THIS IN 2081BC Genesis 15:7;And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. Amorite, member of an ancient Semitic-speaking people who dominated the history of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine from about 2000 to about 1600 bc. In the oldest cuneiform sources (c. 2400–c. 2000 bc), the Amorites were equated with the West, though their true place of origin was most likely Arabia, not Syria. They were troublesome nomads and were believed to be one of the causes of the downfall of the 3rd dynasty of Ur (c. 2112–c. 2004 bc)them being in town what Made Abraham leave town! ABRAHAM left because of the white albino peoples, came to town , Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.Abraham birth place is not universally accepted the (Hebrew mowledeth). The traditional Jewish understanding of the word mowledeth is "birthplace" if the Jews say so then its not so based on their interpretation of anything,Nevertheless, this interpretation of mowledeth as meaning "birthplace" is not universal. Many Pentateuchal translations, from the Septuagint to some modern English versions, render mowledeth as "kindred" or "family".

Level 8

Location hidden

#70860 Jul 29, 2013
Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others,Isaiah 47 gone be the Fall of this Nation THE USA,ok lets look at Isaiah 48, this tell you Yisrael was IN Judah an that the Assyrians didn't hardly carry anybody away the Few thousand musta meant nothing the way the Prophets spoke in terms of Yisrarl This was in 711BC ok we Had one Enemy, the Chaldean.an they was on the seen ,they had just placed the Sepharvaims in our Land 20 years ago, Judah was our Only tribe that had some Land where the Hebrews had conrtol,all else was in the Hand iof the Jews,Isaiah 48:1;Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.them gone be us Now an Then, ok Also you can see that Yisrael was in Judah an we went across that water together Isaiah 48:2;For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.Isaiah 48:3 ;I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.Isaiah 48:4;Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;This is about us Hebrews we the stiff neck peoples Hard headed,Isaiah 48:5;I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. An we also knew about them Curses from Moses which would make us flee when war came to Jerusalem,Isaiah 48:6;Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.ALL THE PROPHET WORDS CAME TO PASS,Isaiah 48:7;They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.that gone BE THEM CHALDEAN that was at us, they has in Assyria as the Army, when they placed they peoples in our Land,We didnt know them we was afraid, of them,Isaiah 48:8Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.that gone be us Because the CREATOR told Abraham Before we was Born, GEN 15;13, we that peoples that be getting taken to strange Land,the CREATOR told Moses,Deuteronomy 32:20;And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Isaiah 48:9;For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.an thats why we went into Slavery to lose Heritage, our we could have been wiped out,its still Hebrews around!Isaiah 48:10;Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.like Now the lost of Heritage, the oppression we have been thru has made us Crazy an not our selfs like trained animals,Isaiah 48:11;For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another., so CREATOR created us as His first Born,an we His Glory from the beginning,He not gone give that away as in FAILURE, to others,so He will save us for HIS NAME SAKE, an make it right,

Level 8

Location hidden

#70861 Jul 29, 2013
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their NAME,PART 2#

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,601,116
This forum is almost completely dead 3 min LMR 4
As I type this.... 7 min LMR 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 13 min youll shoot your ... 130
Thank You Mr. Obama! 13 min THX Stands a Post 15
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 15 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 22 min The Grateful Axe 11
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web