Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70716 Jul 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
you guys are doing a good job of NOT feeding the troll 'ae'. Keep it up. A starving troll is a non-existent troll.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
Very sexy hairy neanderthals lol...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70717 Jul 27, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
he is pushing the Jewish cause like Sinjuavi-Barros, jeff etc.
When the word "jew" pops up somewehere on Topix, the AIPAC agents are receiving an alert mail from N.S.A. and "African AE" or all kinds of socks are rushing into promoting their vision of Zionism.
It's very simple. In fact they do not care about Hebrew Israelites at all even less on what the Scriptures can tell in terms of prophecies.
a white/redboi
Yes I work for Mossad!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70718 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with the virgin birth as it relates to hebrew lineage is the absence of jesus' paternal line 'if taken literally'.
how do you trace a paternal line as is the case with the patriarchs and associating them with specific tribes and individuals, when someone doesn't have one (again, if we're to take a literal approach)?
Jesus mother Mary was a blood relative of King David.
www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-son-of-David.html
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70719 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a million dollar question! I think, he just wants to disturb the forum, and fears any truth that may endanger his illusion of becoming Jewish and going to Israel (for Job). He is always dreaming for that goal, and busy to find some one help him for that end. No one is seen sofar helping him. He is just alone.
You the one that should go to Israel because Ethiopia not too far into the future will be Muslim! Then when this old man Glim claims to be related to the Israelites, the Muslims will beat him up! LOL
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70720 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was child, I had similar behavior exactly like you are here today. I was all the time filled with just defense and stubborn characters, never want to learn or listen from others. Honestly, I am deeply regretted by that behavior as I have missed most of my precious times. Why do you have closed mind, never wished to learn?
Coming back to the point, it is just a very futile attempt to think of world civilization with out ancient Egypt (Nile Civilization). I suggest, you just read books or learn from links that we are forwarding for you. All spirituality that we see them today never missed their origin, ancient Egypt. Do you know the word 'Amen' that we use it daily in our pray rooted from ancient Egyptian king 'Amen'? Do you observe imagination of God's image as human begun from the cults of ancient Egypt? Even the recent nature of Mary was regarded as that of Oasis by the Nubian? The world calendar was mainly rooted from ancient Egyptian science and the Nile river. The skills and knowledge of the ancient pyramid builders, which we see today, are not well understood by modern Scientists. How the world can today can be possible without Africa's begging of the ancient civilization. Africa doesn't demand credits for its immense contribution but at least your excessive hatred is beyond one's imagination. Stop your anti-African campaign!
I sometimes wonder if you are a Christian! Some of your comments are so atheist! The FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD WAS THE SUMERIANS! Its a well known fact the ancient Egyptians got a lot of their knowledge from the ANCIENT SUMERIANS! Artifacts of the ancient Sumerians were found in Egypt! Sumerians WERE THE FIRST TO INVENT WRITING!
www.crystalink.com/sumeregypt.html
Shut up you old fool. You the one who never ever mentions his African ancestors! Im not anti-Africa BUT VERY VERY PRO_MIDDLE EASTERN! After all it was the Middle Eastern people who brought civilization to the whole world! GET USED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70721 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus mother Mary was a blood relative of King David.
www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-son-of-David.html
david took his wife from params, which means she was *likely* a kenite. would this not mean that jesus was a kenite? especially considering his only lineage is maternal??
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70722 Jul 27, 2013
Ancient Sumerian heavily influenced Egypt. Egyptians got both their mathematics and writing from ancient Sumeria!
www.theology.edu/egypt1.htm
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70723 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
david took his wife from params, which means she was *likely* a kenite. would this not mean that jesus was a kenite? especially considering his only lineage is maternal??
He could have had Kenite DNA. The Kenites move to Canaan and eventually interbred themselves out of existence. By the time Jesus was alive there were probably no Kenites.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70724 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He could have had Kenite DNA. The Kenites move to Canaan and eventually interbred themselves out of existence. By the time Jesus was alive there were probably no Kenites.
"The Kenites move to Canaan and eventually interbred themselves out of existence."

you really do like to pull random bs outta your ass.

please provide just one source proving that the kenites 'bred themselves out of existence"
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70725 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Kenites move to Canaan and eventually interbred themselves out of existence."
please provide just one source proving that the kenites 'bred themselves out of existence"
Nope I get all my information from THE BIBLE! According to the bible, the ancient Kenites moved to Judah.
Judges 1:16
This is the last time they are mentioned in the bible! So what could have happened to them? More than likely they were assimilated into Judean society!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#70726 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
.....that's what trolls do. Plus what African would claim allegiance to a sub-human Neanderthal.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#70727 Jul 27, 2013
Note to non-troll posters.

"ae" is a self-hating, African, who accepts the Apartheid racist definition of S.A. "Coloured". He's been mentally brain-washed to hate Africa (HE NEVER SAYS positive things about Africa). He foolishly believes ancient Kemet was ALL WHITE.

He DOES NOT embrace Africa. Until he does embrace Africa....do not engage this troll.

He feeds off ur responses. As A reminder.......

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images ...
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#70729 Jul 27, 2013
con't...

No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah;

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.

WE WOULD PUSH ON AWAY FROM EYGPT; just like we beleive in that jez-us mess,We knew the CREATOR word to be TRUE it was the ONLY WORD what the Prohehts said an they WROTE IT DO!

the Bible didnt come from ORAL LAW like them jews got! WE the Hebrews got word FROM CREATOR with the SIGNS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, thats why they got us in WEST africa to forefill all Curses, the Hebrews went into africa By way of Eygpt an we was Removed by way of WEST AFRICA, thats why our like an history has been identical to 28 DEU because we was told already,

The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.

read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant;

for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it?

u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it.,

WE HAD TO BE STONE CRAZY TO PLAY WITH CREATOR! we the only peoples did that AN DIDN'T GET AWAY! NOW THAT'S FO REAL!we didn't get away from Curses

-Ben YISRAEL

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70730 Jul 27, 2013
jews was welcome to other nations an those Nations modified their laws to suit the jews, they was given favorite status, among all the nations its just when they monopolized the wealth of that nation is when it changed, laws have generally guaranteed Jews Religious freedom and relations in trade, EUROPE whole economy was develop by the Jews as well as the western hemisphere ,THE Americas was founded by CRYPTO Jews, hiding there origin an names,one must ask one self HOW jews going to be a covenant peoples an never suffer the curses of the covenant? ITS IMPOSSIBLE
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70731 Jul 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Note to non-troll posters.
"ae" is a self-hating, African, who accepts the Apartheid racist definition of S.A. "Coloured". He's been mentally brain-washed to hate Africa (HE NEVER SAYS positive things about Africa). He foolishly believes ancient Kemet was ALL WHITE.
He DOES NOT embrace Africa. Until he does embrace Africa....do not engage this troll.
He feeds off ur responses. As A reminder.......
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images ...
Im a Mossad program! The ancient Egyptians were the very,very hairy, extremely sexy neanderthals!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70732 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i was hoping you would state this in your own words. how exactly you interpret what this 'promise' means.
and you also haven't dealt with islam's domanance of the holy land for 1000+ years, and where this might be in scripture.
if you don't answer any other question, please answer this.
If I had provided a response that was all my own, you'd be demanding a Scriptural reference. The fact I provided a Scriptural reference, now you want me to express how it is I would translate the "promise" extended to Avram.

As you've even stated before, "Its not rocket science", basically what you read is what it is. There's no cryptic, esoteric, ambiguous language to sort through in Genesis 17. Its either you accept this reality or you don't. But just like I've stated previously, SOMEONE'S A LIAR UP IN HERE...and it ain't G-D!

As for the millennium old Arab/ Muslim occupancy in Jerusalem, this was all foreseen by holy prophets. In fact, Yehoshua spoke concerning it in (Luke 21:23)...Jerusalem will be trodden underfoot by ALL NATIONS until all things be fulfilled...paraphrasing of course.

Now was that personalized response sufficient enough?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70733 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
can you tell me in your own words (your interpretation) of exactly what this promise was that only went to isaac?
please don't cut and paste verses, i know how to read scripture. i wanna know how you process this information.
She gonna tell you the exact SAME THING, akh. There are no loopholes in our testimonies and there sure aren't any inconsistencies in what the THE L-RD has already spoken.

You can either get with it or not get with it, however your decision not to does not dilute the authority of that which was written.
Son of Midian

London, UK

#70734 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup J2 which is carried by modern Chaldeans originates in the Middle East. Abraham and the Hebrews were Middle Eastern in origin not Indians!
Abir Abraham and descent from Yadava clan of Abhiri tribe. ABHIR OR ABIR BIBLICAL EBER FORFATHER OF ABHIRA TRIBE OF SARAWASTI IN KASHMIR. Brahmin elite of priest in India descent from Joktan . Abhir or Eber had two sons Peleg and Joktan. Qatan tribe of Arabs claim descent from Abir Joktan. They are veda Aryans.(Yadhava =Sethite is Seth son of Adam and Eve.) Im Gypsy Roma descendant of Midian son of Abraham and Keturah . Abraham was from Abhiri clan and also Keturah she was descent from Joktan Veda Aryans. ABHIR OR BIBLICAL EBER WAS HALF KUSHITE /GUTTIAN AND THATS THE REASON WHY SOME ABHIRI CALL THEMSELVE ARYANS. That true Hebrew are Semitic but also Kushite/Aryan. Guttians were same peolpe as peolpe in America YES they were Ameriindians. Only Kushite claimed Aryan origin and also their descendants.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70735 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think biblical genealogy is literal, as archaeology would suggest that abraham, isaac, and jacob were lore (possibly mythical figures) from unrelated canaanite tribes.
also a man whose according to biblical timelines, lived 5500 years ago could have never fathered the aryan, black african, and asiatic races. this would be a scientific impossibility.
and although, moses is trace through shemitic lines, he most likely was a hamitic egyptian - a member of the e1b1a carrying 18th dynastry family.
i don't believe christ was literally a judaean, meaning a descendant of the biblically shemitic judaean line. but as an essene he was more likely a kenite - or in other words 'nubian'.
but of course the kenites were over time absorbed into the judaean community.
"Israel & "Christ" are regarded as the elect because the man who is "Christ" derives from Israel"
i'm pretty sure christ isn't regarded as the Elect just because the man derives from israel.
christ is the Elect because he was prophesied fulfill that role. and that role was to establish a 'new Elect' which went out to 'all nations'. based on his teaching.
remember election represents the founder, and those who follow him.
Of course..."Christ", the title alone carries connotations of someone being proactively involved with "all nations", not just Israel. I'm not disputing that. But the election of "Christ" does have something if not EVERYTHING to do with his HIS progeny.

Now...it seems that you're expressing notions that would attempt to delegitimize Biblical genealogy, but what I find suspicious (here it is again) that you'll use Biblical genealogy to justify your own means whenever it's convenient.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70736 Jul 27, 2013
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min H1umptyTrumpty 1,786,529
Sarah Sanders 12 min Polaris 12
News Royal bride-to-be lifts young black Londoners 16 min Anonymous 75
Remember the gym mat nighur? 42 min THX White Massa 18
Florida AG Pam Bondi becomes latest woman to be... 52 min Ugly monkeys 1
Black Man Rampages At Work After Being Fired (Sep '14) 58 min stop the silliness 9
CBS poll shows republican voters far more enthu... 1 hr stop the silliness 6
sarah sanders kicked out a restaurant 5 hr MAGA via TDS 29