Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70702 Jul 26, 2013
Ezekiel 20:16;Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.That was said in 591BC 3 years before Babylon pulled up on us, we was in the Saite Period of Egypt which lasted till 525BC, Judah an Egypt was helping eachother against the nations of the EAST, the Middle soon to be called Middle east peoples was ATTACKING us, an they eventually drove us all into africa 588BC, the Chaldean s

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70703 Jul 26, 2013
588BC,Jeremiah 32:21;And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with great terror;Jeremiah 32:22;And hast given them this land, which thou didst swear to their fathers to give them, a land flowing with milk and honey;Jeremiah 32:23 ;And they came in, and possessed it; but they obeyed not thy voice, neither walked in thy law; they have done nothing of all that thou commandedst them to do: therefore thou hast caused all this evil to come upon them:Jeremiah 34:17;Therefore thus saith the LORD; Ye have not hearkened unto me, in proclaiming liberty, every one to his brother, and every man to his neighbour: behold, I proclaim a liberty for you, saith the LORD, to the sword, to the pestilence, and to the famine; and I will make you to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.OK the only way to be removed into all kingdoms of earth, it would have to be the Hebrews that ran into africa, at the CREATOR disobedience, we went into africa,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. WE THE ONLY PEOPLES to be taken from africa where the Hebrews ran to,And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. Deuteronomy 28:45;Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; THE EAGLE usa,we speak slang, we had yoke on our neck till we was wiped out at a peoples we come from same land mass the Hebrews went hiding in,we lost heritage,

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70704 Jul 26, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it..I see the issue
we had to much gold an no faith, we was the richest peoples with more gold then Egypt, we worship other gods is what got us, like now we worship the demi god,it matter whether we came him son of or what ever, YAH saves alone, with no helpers,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70706 Jul 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be clear on this...Israel & "Christ" are regarded as the elect because the man who is "Christ" derives from Israel, Judah to be exact. So "Christ" IS the elect as well.
As for the promise, Genesis 17 would be a good place to start to gain understanding as to how the covenant with Avram was established...
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0117.htm
Absolutely correct!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70707 Jul 26, 2013
Some people on this site like to twist the bible to suit themselves. It states in the bible Jesus was born in Bethlehem and was crucified in Jerusalem. Jesus was without a doubt was A JEW FROM ISRAEL!!
John 4:3-13
Jesus ancestor was Abraham according to the BIBLE!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70708 Jul 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some people on this site like to twist the bible to suit themselves. It states in the bible Jesus was born in Bethlehem and was crucified in Jerusalem. Jesus was without a doubt was A JEW FROM ISRAEL!!
John 4:3-13
Jesus ancestor was Abraham according to the BIBLE!
if you wanna take a 'literal' approach you might wanna consider that 'jesus' had no paternal line that traced back to judah, or abraham. remember the virgin birth and begotten of the God?
gms

San Diego, CA

#70709 Jul 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some people on this site like to twist the bible to suit themselves. It states in the bible Jesus was born in Bethlehem and was crucified in Jerusalem. Jesus was without a doubt was A JEW FROM ISRAEL!!
John 4:3-13
Jesus ancestor was Abraham according to the BIBLE!
African ae you say the same sh*t over and over we get it j dna bla bla. Get some new material you post that one article a million times. Why are you on here?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70710 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE MAJORITY OF SITES SAY THE COHEN HAPLOGROUP ORIGINATES IN HAPLOGROUP J1! NOT NORTH AFRICAN!
When I was child, I had similar behavior exactly like you are here today. I was all the time filled with just defense and stubborn characters, never want to learn or listen from others. Honestly, I am deeply regretted by that behavior as I have missed most of my precious times. Why do you have closed mind, never wished to learn?

Coming back to the point, it is just a very futile attempt to think of world civilization with out ancient Egypt (Nile Civilization). I suggest, you just read books or learn from links that we are forwarding for you. All spirituality that we see them today never missed their origin, ancient Egypt. Do you know the word 'Amen' that we use it daily in our pray rooted from ancient Egyptian king 'Amen'? Do you observe imagination of God's image as human begun from the cults of ancient Egypt? Even the recent nature of Mary was regarded as that of Oasis by the Nubian? The world calendar was mainly rooted from ancient Egyptian science and the Nile river. The skills and knowledge of the ancient pyramid builders, which we see today, are not well understood by modern Scientists. How the world can today can be possible without Africa's begging of the ancient civilization. Africa doesn't demand credits for its immense contribution but at least your excessive hatred is beyond one's imagination. Stop your anti-African campaign!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70711 Jul 27, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text>African ae you say the same sh*t over and over we get it j dna bla bla. Get some new material you post that one article a million times. Why are you on here?
That is a million dollar question! I think, he just wants to disturb the forum, and fears any truth that may endanger his illusion of becoming Jewish and going to Israel (for Job). He is always dreaming for that goal, and busy to find some one help him for that end. No one is seen sofar helping him. He is just alone.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70712 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
if you wanna take a 'literal' approach you might wanna consider that 'jesus' had no paternal line that traced back to judah, or abraham. remember the virgin birth and begotten of the God?
Joseph of Arimathea was the Virgin Mary's paternal uncle and therefore, Jesus was the nephew of Joseph. That is why Jesus linage can also be counted from Joseph, as maternal linage was not customary!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70713 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph of Arimathea was the Virgin Mary's paternal uncle and therefore, Jesus was the nephew of Joseph. That is why Jesus linage can also be counted from Joseph, as maternal linage was not customary!
the problem with the virgin birth as it relates to hebrew lineage is the absence of jesus' paternal line 'if taken literally'.

how do you trace a paternal line as is the case with the patriarchs and associating them with specific tribes and individuals, when someone doesn't have one (again, if we're to take a literal approach)?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#70714 Jul 27, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text>African ae you say the same sh*t over and over we get it j dna bla bla. Get some new material you post that one article a million times. Why are you on here?
Sir,

he is pushing the Jewish cause like Sinjuavi-Barros, jeff etc.
When the word "jew" pops up somewehere on Topix, the AIPAC agents are receiving an alert mail from N.S.A. and "African AE" or all kinds of socks are rushing into promoting their vision of Zionism.

It's very simple. In fact they do not care about Hebrew Israelites at all even less on what the Scriptures can tell in terms of prophecies.

a white/redboi
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#70715 Jul 27, 2013
you guys are doing a good job of NOT feeding the troll 'ae'. Keep it up. A starving troll is a non-existent troll.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70716 Jul 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
you guys are doing a good job of NOT feeding the troll 'ae'. Keep it up. A starving troll is a non-existent troll.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
Very sexy hairy neanderthals lol...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70717 Jul 27, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
he is pushing the Jewish cause like Sinjuavi-Barros, jeff etc.
When the word "jew" pops up somewehere on Topix, the AIPAC agents are receiving an alert mail from N.S.A. and "African AE" or all kinds of socks are rushing into promoting their vision of Zionism.
It's very simple. In fact they do not care about Hebrew Israelites at all even less on what the Scriptures can tell in terms of prophecies.
a white/redboi
Yes I work for Mossad!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70718 Jul 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with the virgin birth as it relates to hebrew lineage is the absence of jesus' paternal line 'if taken literally'.
how do you trace a paternal line as is the case with the patriarchs and associating them with specific tribes and individuals, when someone doesn't have one (again, if we're to take a literal approach)?
Jesus mother Mary was a blood relative of King David.
www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-son-of-David.html
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70719 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a million dollar question! I think, he just wants to disturb the forum, and fears any truth that may endanger his illusion of becoming Jewish and going to Israel (for Job). He is always dreaming for that goal, and busy to find some one help him for that end. No one is seen sofar helping him. He is just alone.
You the one that should go to Israel because Ethiopia not too far into the future will be Muslim! Then when this old man Glim claims to be related to the Israelites, the Muslims will beat him up! LOL
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70720 Jul 27, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was child, I had similar behavior exactly like you are here today. I was all the time filled with just defense and stubborn characters, never want to learn or listen from others. Honestly, I am deeply regretted by that behavior as I have missed most of my precious times. Why do you have closed mind, never wished to learn?
Coming back to the point, it is just a very futile attempt to think of world civilization with out ancient Egypt (Nile Civilization). I suggest, you just read books or learn from links that we are forwarding for you. All spirituality that we see them today never missed their origin, ancient Egypt. Do you know the word 'Amen' that we use it daily in our pray rooted from ancient Egyptian king 'Amen'? Do you observe imagination of God's image as human begun from the cults of ancient Egypt? Even the recent nature of Mary was regarded as that of Oasis by the Nubian? The world calendar was mainly rooted from ancient Egyptian science and the Nile river. The skills and knowledge of the ancient pyramid builders, which we see today, are not well understood by modern Scientists. How the world can today can be possible without Africa's begging of the ancient civilization. Africa doesn't demand credits for its immense contribution but at least your excessive hatred is beyond one's imagination. Stop your anti-African campaign!
I sometimes wonder if you are a Christian! Some of your comments are so atheist! The FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD WAS THE SUMERIANS! Its a well known fact the ancient Egyptians got a lot of their knowledge from the ANCIENT SUMERIANS! Artifacts of the ancient Sumerians were found in Egypt! Sumerians WERE THE FIRST TO INVENT WRITING!
www.crystalink.com/sumeregypt.html
Shut up you old fool. You the one who never ever mentions his African ancestors! Im not anti-Africa BUT VERY VERY PRO_MIDDLE EASTERN! After all it was the Middle Eastern people who brought civilization to the whole world! GET USED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70721 Jul 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus mother Mary was a blood relative of King David.
www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-son-of-David.html
david took his wife from params, which means she was *likely* a kenite. would this not mean that jesus was a kenite? especially considering his only lineage is maternal??
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#70722 Jul 27, 2013
Ancient Sumerian heavily influenced Egypt. Egyptians got both their mathematics and writing from ancient Sumeria!
www.theology.edu/egypt1.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 1 min A Perm For BM 21
Dear White People 1 min Kato 108
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 32,559
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,394,761
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 8 min Nat Turner 32
Should BW abort BM babies? (Mar '11) 8 min The Reality 118
Why do jamaican women love white men? (May '10) 9 min Polish guy 171
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min TranshumanX 46,276
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 12 min Synque 150
The UK has left the EU 27 min DerekJ 72
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Marcus Washington 1,301
More from around the web