Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70389 Jul 23, 2013
everybody turned on us like it aint no group out there for us! same as back then

Level 8

Location hidden

#70390 Jul 23, 2013
Scythopolis;In 64 BCE it was taken by the Romans, rebuilt, and made the capital of the Decapolis, the "Ten Cities" of Samaria that were centers of Greco-Roman culture,them ten city was to make believe the ten tribes was there about that time the started the lost tribe mess,Magog and the Scythians are one and the same.
The Scythians lived in Russia.
Gog, the leader of Ezekiel’s invasion, comes from Magog.they there now an been there in our land,The Scythians didnt come from anywhere but were always present adjacent to the Black Sea and the Caspean Sea. That is they were the aboriginals of these regions and no one lived there earlier./Herodotus, 484BC-394BC; "About the Scythians", translated by Kroly Tolnay, pg 11, Bp., 1980. They have tried constantly to deny their origins from here, ever since, but cannot change the words of Herodotus.BETH-SHEAN; BETH-SHAN; in Apocrypha Baithsan or Bethsa): A city in the territory of Issachar assigned to Manasseh, out of which the Canaanites were not driven Joshua 17:11 It was called Scythopolis by the Greeks. This may be connected with the invasion of Palestine by the Scythians who, according to George Syncellus, "overran Palestine and took possession of Beisan." This may be the invasion noticed by Herodotus, circa 600 B.C.I did it I put Pic on the whole seen its CLEAR NOW, everybody should know this! the new testament was written to Scythian Jews that had turn Christians, plus i told everybody all Hebrews left in Jeremiah days an the returns would go to africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#70391 Jul 23, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns,

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#70392 Jul 23, 2013
white alien wrote:
if noah is the father of shem ham and japath and they are the father of all humans then every one is a jew . its common sense . but if you didnt keep kosher , or the sabath or was runing around as a muslim and or christian persecuting and murdering jews and making them landless and hated by every one for sticking to the words of god , you cant come now and claim anything . A JEW IS HE WHO KEPT GODS WORDS THROUGH ALL THE TURBUILATION. a jew or israel is not going to ligitimize your gwishness , god does that. and israel and the jews in it are true jews , they kept koshet kept sabath and last but not least they went and were put into the oven but they came out the other end glories . GOD SAID SO . GOD DIDNT BETRAY THEM . look at them now , now every one wants to be a jew , god dont like hipocracy .
How did the Hebrews suddenly become Jews (as a term representing a nationality)..Who changed it?
Did u notice all accounts of Hebrews were tied to their respective "TRIBE"..not a nationality..to be Hebrew is strictly by birth so where does tht leave u and I now..what was Moses affiliation to the Hebrews enslaved in Mizraim? Where was Moses traveling from (via Nile River)..was Moses Sudanese or Ethiopian, because that's the only lands south of biblical Mizraim in those days..AKA Negro Land..Negroes do NOT suddenly become European-descent..what happened? Can a leopard change his spots
SMDH

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#70393 Jul 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i've seen some arguments on paul's credibility. but it should be noted that these inconsistencies aren't limited to paul. they can be found in other places as well.

and agree 100% aa (and the slave trade related diaspora) first need to understand their biblical identity and prophetic place in scripture.

but this is exactly what frustrates me bout the conscious community. way too much confusion misinformation and snake oil being sold to our ppl.

imo, all branches of the CC (noi, bhi, kmt, 5%, etc) have something to offer, but they also plagued with glaring flaws in their doctrine.

the noi is without a doubt the most successful group (thought to have a membership of nearly 1 million at the time of elijah muhammad's death), but you can see now that their organization is falling apart to the point where they have to join scientology in order to maintain.

if there weren't so many errors in their doctrine this wouldn't be the case. which is why facts and sound logic and a commitment to continuous valid research and scholarship, should be priority #1.

but you know ppl believe in doctrine a lot more than they do the truth.
Hidden Colors opened me up moreso and the facts are credible..our ppl as a whole believe a religion will lead them right instead of believing what's written in the book they cling too

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#70394 Jul 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if it wasnt for us Hebrews, non of you africans would have the liberty they you enjoy today, we the reason all peoples of color enjoy a state of freedom, an we influence all cultures, we the reason all peoples of color have freedom , the laws for the world comes from the U,S,A lol
Know what..U right too!! But here's a question we should think on
When the slaves were disenfranchised to be made property..when or where did these courts bring the EX-slaves back before a courtroom to return their status? If not, then how in hell are we binded to a law of this land or stand counted in a Constitution tht governs this land?? Man, Ben bro..I don't kno for sure but I think legally we have grounds to Fred Flintstone this camp LMMAO..did they slick slide so-say "grandfather us into this"..that won't hold up in a courtroom..idk man..they basically took our names & identity..beat us dwn for a couple hundred years then turned us loose as tho we were citizens and I'm questioning this fact

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70395 Jul 23, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidden Colors opened me up moreso and the facts are credible..our ppl as a whole believe a religion will lead them right instead of believing what's written in the book they cling too
most people are raised in the religion they claim to be the truth. though you do have some who adopt a new faith, but i think you'll find this happens moreso for personal reasons (mybe a new GF, or some conflict with their old church) as opposed to some epiphany.

you also have those who sincerely seek the truth in scripture, but come to very different conclusions than others who do the same. Because of the age of hebrew scripture and the uncertainty of its historical context, and the need to translate it into different modern languages, and its liberal use of code and symbolism, its easy to see how this can happen.

**believe, here, can be a tricky business**

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#70396 Jul 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>an they where africans cush kids thats why in India they have kushite mountains,
Wrong.

Hindu Kush means killing Hindus, as the Muz did in that region.

It has nothing to do with Africa.

And you are not a Hebrew.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#70397 Jul 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ashkenaz jews an its peoples are the descendents of the scythians
Wrong. They are the descendants of Hebrews.

And you are not.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#70398 Jul 23, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Hebrews suddenly become Jews (as a term representing a nationality)..Who changed it?
Did u notice all accounts of Hebrews were tied to their respective "TRIBE"..not a nationality..to be Hebrew is strictly by birth so where does tht leave u and I now..what was Moses affiliation to the Hebrews enslaved in Mizraim? Where was Moses traveling from (via Nile River)..was Moses Sudanese or Ethiopian, because that's the only lands south of biblical Mizraim in those days..AKA Negro Land..Negroes do NOT suddenly become European-descent..what happened? Can a leopard change his spots
SMDH
Joseph and the Hebrews who followed him into Egypt were from the Levant. They were not Africans. They were Hebrews. That includes Moses.

You are not a Hebrew.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70399 Jul 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph and the Hebrews who followed him into Egypt were from the Levant. They were not Africans. They were Hebrews. That includes Moses.
You are not a Hebrew.
and exactly who is a hebrew?

hebrew scripture tells us that hebrews were mixed hamitic/shemitic (asiatic/african) people. somehow this doesn't sound like your typical 'ashkenazi'.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#70400 Jul 23, 2013
Disaster looms come along way since he first came in here as a confused christian.He learned alot from the original Gods on this forum.He still confused about claiming AAs are not hebrews,yet tryin to claim AAs and other diaspora blacks are spoken of in bible prophecy. Which one is it?We're not descendents of no gotdamn hyksos(hebrews).Our history goes back before some desert hyksos tribes.Blacks have been in the americas long before colombus and before any hebrew was thought of.Thats like a piss in the ocean,compared to our ancestors origins on earth.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#70401 Jul 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
hebrew scripture tells us that hebrews were mixed hamitic/shemitic (asiatic/african) people. somehow this doesn't sound like your typical 'ashkenazi'.
Scripture says no such thing. The Hebrews descend from Shem, do they not?

In fact, they were typical Mideasterners. They are the ancestors of the Ashkenazim.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#70402 Jul 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Disaster looms come along way since he first came in here as a confused christian.He learned alot from the original Gods on this forum.He still confused about claiming AAs are not hebrews,yet tryin to claim AAs and other diaspora blacks are spoken of in bible prophecy. Which one is it?We're not descendents of no gotdamn hyksos(hebrews).Our history goes back before some desert hyksos tribes.Blacks have been in the americas long before colombus and before any hebrew was thought of.Thats like a piss in the ocean,compared to our ancestors origins on earth.
Afronazi culture-vulture lies.

The Hebrews are not Hyksos, you idiot.

No African was in America before 1492. Your claims constitute culture genocide against Native peoples and will not be tolerated.

You are not a Hebrew. You are a bogus cult charlatan.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70403 Jul 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamites are also Asians!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70404 Jul 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling: Sumerian. Dropout.
They were not Africans. They likely spoke a Dravidian language.
Get your greasy grubby Afronazi racist paws off other peoples' histories, boy!
Dumbass! I never said they were Africans, and ofcourse no body thinks me as 'Afro-Nazi'. Take away your hatred and stick to the truth! Make your mind free and the truth is here from Wikipedia. Wikipedia is never called an 'Afro-Nazi' site, it is rather owned by non-African whites.

Sumer

Origin of name

The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient non-Semitic inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia, Sumer, by the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians referred to themselves as ù&#285; sa&#285; gíg-ga, phonetically u&#331; sa&#331; giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people".[10] The Akkadian word Shumer may represent the geographical name in dialect, but the phonological development leading to the Akkadian term šumerû is uncertain.[1][11] Biblical Shinar, Egyptian Sngr and Hittite Šanhar(a) could be western variants of Shumer.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

Also, see:

Gudea of Lagash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Head_Gudea_...

Despite my pure Semetic look (like Arabic), I am not blind racist as you are, who probably is Semetic, but considered as non-white by large Europeans. Why do you kiss their ass, and hate truth and poor Africans! Get off-your mind!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70405 Jul 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Thing is, native Americans just do NOT have African DNA. No ancient skeletons of ancient African nations have been found in the Americas!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70406 Jul 23, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Sephards-Sepharads-Sepharvaims -Sephardics are not ISRAELITES.
Samaritans as of the invasions/conquering from the Syrians according to 2 Kings points out TO THIS DAY are not ISRAELITES.
The Syrians are not ISRAELITES.
Yes they are Israelites! Sephardi,Samaritans, other indigenous Middle Eastern Jews,North African Jews and Ashkenazi Jews ancestors were the Israelites! Haplogroups have proven that! Even the Lemba are related to the Samaritans! To be a real Israelite,Hebrew you would HAVE TO BE RELATED TO THE ABOVE JEWS!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70407 Jul 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture says no such thing. The Hebrews descend from Shem, do they not?
In fact, they were typical Mideasterners. They are the ancestors of the Ashkenazim.
I am pure Semite, probably carried haplotype J, typical of most Arabs. However, ancient Semites originated either in African Side of the red-sea or at the other side of South West Asia. Where ever they originated, it is more than truth that Afro-Asiatic (the ancesster of ancient Semites) originated in North-eastern Africa. So, what is your desperation to link Semites with quite unrelated Europeans?

Arab professors actually, gave their witness that the Arabian E was ancient and more Semite than the recent J.

Arabian E is more endogenous than J

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Pure Semites were E-M123 and EV-22 carriers, and carriers of J are later ac-cultured Semites. J carriers were influenced by African affiliated culture. Actually, even today, Arabs are considered less and impure Semites.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70408 Jul 23, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH
The Hebrews came from the Chaldeans. Abraham went to Canaan. The Israelites originated in Canaan. They went to Egypt. They escaped from Egypt with Moses. They eventually settled in Israel. Assyrians conquered Israel and the Israelites were taken into exile (NOT ALL)When some of them came back from exile they were then calling themselves Jews! Abraham the Hebrew is the ancestor of Jesus the Jew according to the bible! They are all related! READ YOUR BIBLE! The ancient Hebrews like the modern REAL Jews are all Eurasian Caucasian and always were!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Dont say their was no J in the ancient bible because I will swear at you! The modern bible is a translation of the ancient bible where they used Y instead of J!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump bringing Gennifer Flowers to debate, LMAO! 2 min Corrupt Old Hag H... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,431,352
gennifer flowers to sit in first row of debate 11 min Corrupt Old Hag H... 3
Are White People Aliens From Outer Space? (Jan '16) 15 min Saddened by your ... 4
Why do Blacks call themselves Kings and Queens? (Mar '13) 30 min Charlie 80
One reason I hate being Black 35 min PrinceRay 1
News To reach millennials, Clinton reserves digital ... 42 min ClintonPaidBankss... 62
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who 48,727
Black Protesters 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 45
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr terri 35,212
IR at the walmart 3 hr FABULICIOUS 45
More from around the web