Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70222 Jul 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
My post is 100%+++++++++TRUE!!!!
That THING is not AFRICAN nor Southern Asian. Hes a white boy incognito. These sorts of idiots use millions of fakeazz identis, to unnecessary argue endlessly. Which youve fallen hook, line & sinker for!!!
He himself admitted that he is 'half African' by his father, also he admitted his father haplotype E1b1a. You were absent for long, if I can remember. Actually, many participant here knows his actual origin (the Cape Malay). You just read about these people, they have their own psychological problem, and created the group by themselves, although people generally consider them as pure Black. He is 100% Cape Malay! Unmixed!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70223 Jul 22, 2013
Glimmer,

Didn't you see that Ben just informed you of the Scriptures saying he Ark was still in ISRAELITES possession?

2 Chronicles 35 puts the Ark with Israel @ 621 B.C.

If you took Solomon reign at 40 years from his ENDING reign (again being absurdly generous in the fables favor) at 930 B.C.. Solomon had no say over who reigns after Him seeing how he was disgraced & past on.(deceased) THE CREATOR had already made sure he was informed of who the reign would go to.
621 B.C. from 930 B.C. gives you 309 years since Solomon’s reign ended.
Menelik couldn’t have had the Ark at all if The ISRAELITES still did in 621 B.C.

(As if THE CREATOR would have let this "Menelik" (an outsider) be the keeper of the HOLY ARK or let Solomon give the Ark away from the Tribes. THE CREATOR had HIS own People/Prophets worshiping in HIS House in the Land.)

Smh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#70224 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That THING is not AFRICAN nor Southern Asian. Hes a white boy incognito. These sorts of idiots use millions of fakeazz identis, to unnecessary argue endlessly. Which youve fallen hook, line & sinker for!!!
I admit he has the most hatred against Africans and Blacks, that relates with his relatively young age (youths are aggressive). Rather I am 100% sure no white hates African as this man. They generally hate blacks, but are not that blind. Why can't you see his African, uncivilized behavior? Also, don't forget, he is here just for disturbance to stop the topic here. Why? He believes he has white mix in him, but for sure his color is mainly from the environment not from mixing. He has severe psychological problem and may commit suicide.

Level 7

Location hidden

#70225 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
John,

Glimmer knows what you are saying is true and knows that Afie is a white boy. For he,himself is a faker, too.
He exposed himself by posting in January that Ethiopians in Israel deserved the sterilization and discrimination. That Israel was in every right to do so for they didn't belong there.
But, I have said numerous times in the past he was a fake, anyway.

Glimmer is just using Afie as an excuse to bash on blacks, namely African Americans and e1b1a.

Level 6

Location hidden

#70226 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
However, I can see 'African AE' has a deep desire to be a 'Jew', and he thinks why he can't get the identity while Ethiopians got that chance. He believes color is important, and if he believes he has similar skin tone like Ethiopians, then he must have the right to be accepted like Ethiopian Jews. Since that is not working, he developed defense mechanism, hating the Ethiopians. His complexity and inferiority is getting worse day by day, as I am exposing his slave root. Very unfortunate! He is for sure in great depression!

Level 6

Location hidden

#70227 Jul 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
Didn't you see that Ben just informed you of the Scriptures saying he Ark was still in ISRAELITES possession?
If you took Solomon reign at 40 years from his ENDING reign (again being absurdly generous in the fables favor) at 930 B.C.. Solomon had no say over who reigns after Him seeing how he was disgraced & past on.(deceased) THE CREATOR had already made sure he was informed of who the reign would go to.
Menelik couldn’t have had the Ark at all if The ISRAELITES still did in 621 B.C.
(As if THE CREATOR would have let this "Menelik" (an outsider) be the keeper of the HOLY ARK or let Solomon give the Ark away from the Tribes. THE CREATOR had HIS own People/Prophets worshiping in HIS House in the Land.)
Smh.
Where in scripture says they had the Ark at about 621 B.C? You failed, despite my clear question.

Level 6

Location hidden

#70228 Jul 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
Smh.
2 Chronicles 35:3

"...And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the Lord, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the Lord your God, and his people Israel"

That verse doesn't say, "They put the holy are in Solomon temple...". It rather shows their desperation about it. The verse just calls, but the issue of the Ark was infact under strict confidential. Scholars proved that calling to the elephantine Jews, another possibility how the Ark comes to Ethiopia (Read the Sign & the seal: Graham Hankook"

Level 6

Location hidden

#70229 Jul 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
Glimmer knows what you are saying is true and knows that Afie is a white boy. For he,himself is a faker, too.
He exposed himself by posting in January that Ethiopians in Israel deserved the sterilization and discrimination. That Israel was in every right to do so for they didn't belong there.
Glimmer is just using Afie as an excuse to bash on blacks, namely African Americans and e1b1a.
He himself admitted, I can look back if you want. I don't expect fairness from you, as you all are racist to the extream of loving your number one enemy! I already know your position, despite my blackness, you are inclined with your haplotype. Good luck!

Level 7

Location hidden

#70230 Jul 22, 2013
The Chronicles of the Kings of JUDA The Second Book 35

1 And Josiah held the feast of Passover unto THE CREATOR IN JERUSALEM. And They slew Passover in the fourteenth day of the first month.

2 And He set the Priests in Their offices and aided Them in the service of the House of THE CREATOR.

3 And He said to the LEVITES that taught throughout all ISRAEL and were sanctified unto THE CREATOR: Put the Holy Ark in the House which SALOMON the Son of DAVID, King of ISRAEL, did build. Ye need not to bear it upon Your shoulders. Whrefore now serve THE CREATOR Your GOD and HIS People ISRAEL.

4 And prepare Yourselves by Your Ancient Households and companies. According to the Writing of SALOMON His Son.

5 And stand in the Holy Place according to the divisions of the Ancient Households of Your Brethren the Children of the People. And after the division of the Ancient Households of the LEVITES.

6 And kill Passover. Sanctify and prepare Your Brethren that They may do according to the Word of THE CREATOR by the hand of MOSES.

Level 7

Location hidden

#70231 Jul 22, 2013
LOL @ Glimmer lying.

Verse 3 IS SAYING FOR THEM TO PUT THE ARK IN THE HOUSE.

To prepare for the FEAST OF PASSOVER WHICH THEY Proceeded to PERFORM!...

Right THEN.

Your attempt at lying is so obvious.

Level 7

Location hidden

#70232 Jul 22, 2013
7 And Josiah gave to the common People in lambs and kids. for PASSOVER OFFERINGS only. Unto all that were present thirty thousand by tale. And three thousand oxen. Even of the Kings substance.

8 And His Lords gave willingly both unto the People an dalso unto the Priests and unto the LEVITES. Helkiah, Zachariah and Jehiel, Rulers of the House of GOD, gave unto the Priests for PASSOVER OFFERINGS two thousand and six hundred lambs and kids, and three thousand oxen.

9 And Conaniah and Semeiah and Nathaneel His Brethren, and Hasabiah and Jaiel and Josabad Lords of the LEVITES, gave unto the LEVITES, five thousand PASSOVER OFFERINGS, and five hundred oxen.

10 AND SO THE SERVICE WENT FORWARD: And the Priests stood in Their Places. And the LEVITES in Their companies at the Kings Commandment.

11 And They slew Passover: And the Priests sprinkled the blood receiving it of the LEVITES. And the LEVITES stripped the beasts.

And this is the part you really need to get clear on Glimmer:

Continued:
17 And So the Children of ISRAEL that could be found, OFFERED PASSOVER THE SAME TIME AND KEPT the Feast of Sweet bread seven days.

18 And THERE WAS NO PASSOVER LIKE TO THAT KEPT IN ISRAEL FROM THE TIME OF SAMUEL THE PROPHET: Neither did any of the Kings of ISRAEL hold such a Passover Feast as did Josiah and the Priests and LEVITES and all JUDA. And as much of ISRAEL as could be had. And the Inhabitors of JERUSALEM.

19 And THIS PASSOVER WAS HOLDEN IN THE EIGHTEENTH YEAR OF THE REIGN OF JOSIAH.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70233 Jul 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
Im half white Jewish man. Iv also said so! I will whack anyone who steals Middle Eastern history!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70234 Jul 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....don't let him survive here. trolls need the "food of engagement" don't feed him. He's against Africa.
Im not against Africa, just against people who steal Hebrew,Israelite,Jewish history!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70235 Jul 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you burning with hate against Ethiopians??? You still remain with your golden history of slavery, and that N!groid face won't change a bit. Cool down your jealousy, that has nothing with the Ethiopians being free, most handsome and glorious people. Cape Malay are famous just for their cooking.
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
You make me laugh! You crazy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70236 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Youre a thing with a peanut for a brain!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70237 Jul 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit he has the most hatred against Africans and Blacks, that relates with his relatively young age (youths are aggressive). Rather I am 100% sure no white hates African as this man. They generally hate blacks, but are not that blind. Why can't you see his African, uncivilized behavior? Also, don't forget, he is here just for disturbance to stop the topic here. Why? He believes he has white mix in him, but for sure his color is mainly from the environment not from mixing. He has severe psychological problem and may commit suicide.
LOL! I think youve got the problem! Thinking Ethiopians look like Samaritans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70238 Jul 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I can see 'African AE' has a deep desire to be a 'Jew', and he thinks why he can't get the identity while Ethiopians got that chance. He believes color is important, and if he believes he has similar skin tone like Ethiopians, then he must have the right to be accepted like Ethiopian Jews. Since that is not working, he developed defense mechanism, hating the Ethiopians. His complexity and inferiority is getting worse day by day, as I am exposing his slave root. Very unfortunate! He is for sure in great depression!
LOL Anyone can convert to Judaism, just like Ethiopians! They are all converts! Anyway I dont have to convert, according to Orthodox Judaism anyone born from a Jewish mother is a Jew! You the one who is always going on about colour and refuses to accept he is EXTREMELY related to West Africans and absolutely hated E1b1a!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70239 Jul 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in scripture says they had the Ark at about 621 B.C? You failed, despite my clear question.
2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,You see the King that Followed the Law, he said that Ark wasnt going to be a burnden on the Levites shoulders! SO THAT KILLED THE ETHIOPIANS HAVING IT! 621bc

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70240 Jul 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im half white Jewish man. Iv also said so! I will whack anyone who steals Middle Eastern history!
yo hebrewness came from edom,he mixed with those other then ham, all hebrews got on slave ship with yoke taken around world for slavery, an the lost of heritage,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#70241 Jul 22, 2013
Weird Mr Glimmer claiming Israel is right in sterilizing Ethiopian Jews! Surely a person should not say such a thing about their own people? I would never say that about Jews! I want Jews to have as many babies as possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min Dudley 340
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 20 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 25 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 43 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 51 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web