Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70045 Jul 20, 2013
i never thought i would be back on here to research , i thought my life was gone down drain!it still mite be but CREATOR got me here to day, i spent years studying on here everyday,an to spend time with like mined peoples you will miss, that why peoples still on this page! those whom know this is like a family! an we aint ever seen each other! i guess im a emotional person , i put my heart into want i do,ok

Level 8

Location hidden

#70046 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care! Genetics is more convincing as haplotype E is proven more ancient in the middle east Arabia rather than J. Clearly Africans are more ancient to the middle east with their donkeys rather than J carriers. You don't have to expect a bit know how from Self denying Cape Malay Slave (He carried E1b1a). He is just playing and dismissed from school.
Arabian E is more indigenous than J
Professor umr bdulaziz Al zaid
"Haplotype J is semitic however the haplotype E is the oldest Arabian Haplotype and all Haplotypes come from Africa and E has been in the Arabian peninsula before J and Ibrahim"
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
Bible is more convincing

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70047 Jul 20, 2013
Interesting! Arabs are Semite converts!

quote:

"It's simple. Although Arabic is part of the Semitic phylogeny, Arabic itself looks to have emerged somewhere on the Arabian plate, instead of the parental home of Semitic--aka Africa. However, for Arabic to develop in the first place, proto-Semitic of some form would have had to have been available. Proto-Semitic would have been brought into the region for the first time by hg E carriers, as evidenced by the bulk of "Afro-Asiatic" phylum's diversity concentrated in African populations where hg E is fairly frequent. Semitic is the ONLY "Afro-Asiatic" branch in the Arabian plate. Therefore, hg J carriers in Arabia should best be viewed as folks acculturated to speak Semitic.[Wink]"

In other words: Arabs would not exist, had it not been for hg E carriers in the region!

Level 6

Location hidden

#70048 Jul 20, 2013
"We have been hypothesizing that V-22 and or E-M123 = proto-semites for a years"

Although about 38% of Amhara carry J, I would be glad if I am E-M123, i.e E-M34 or E-M84. Surely, Abraham was E-M34 carrier as his ancestors were pure Semites.

Level 6

Location hidden

#70049 Jul 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Bible is more convincing
Right Ben, but Bible is subjected for manipulation. Some racists blacks (Eg BHI) almost confused the whole world, as they twist in any way they need. That is devilish and owe some. Truth can not be denied, as it surfaces at the end.

Level 6

Location hidden

#70050 Jul 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i never thought i would be back on here to research , i thought my life was gone down drain!it still mite be but CREATOR got me here to day, i spent years studying on here everyday,an to spend time with like mined peoples you will miss, that why peoples still on this page! those whom know this is like a family! an we aint ever seen each other! i guess im a emotional person , i put my heart into want i do,ok
We missed you, although you are clearly pretender.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70051 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We missed you, although you are clearly pretender.
truth is out,you cant convince no one thats been showed the truth, us hebrews will know the truth

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#70052 Jul 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you bro,the CREATOR saved me,
Well, well, well...I guess you're smiling and profiling now...HUH???

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING OUT BEN???
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70053 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care! Genetics is more convincing as haplotype E is proven more ancient in the middle east Arabia rather than J. Clearly Africans are more ancient to the middle east with their donkeys rather than J carriers. You don't have to expect a bit know how from Self denying Cape Malay Slave (He carried E1b1a). He is just playing and dismissed from school.
Arabian E is more indigenous than J
Professor umr bdulaziz Al zaid
"Haplotype J is semitic however the haplotype E is the oldest Arabian Haplotype and all Haplotypes come from Africa and E has been in the Arabian peninsula before J and Ibrahim"
Stop talking nonsense you dim witted Ethiopian idiot! The ancient Middle Eastern people got their E from North Africans dummy! Like the Natufians which were Mechtoids! All Jews carry E1b1b not the same as Ethiopians! Ethiopians are very much related to West Africans. Haplogroup J is Anatolian in origin not Arabian you lying b*tch! E1b1b is only indigenous to Egypt and Libya not to any Arabian Muslim b*tches which Ethiopians are related to!

Location hidden

#70054 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Interesting! Arabs are Semite converts!
quote:
"It's simple. Although Arabic is part of the Semitic phylogeny, Arabic itself looks to have emerged somewhere on the Arabian plate, instead of the parental home of Semitic--aka Africa. However, for Arabic to develop in the first place, proto-Semitic of some form would have had to have been available. Proto-Semitic would have been brought into the region for the first time by hg E carriers, as evidenced by the bulk of "Afro-Asiatic" phylum's diversity concentrated in African populations where hg E is fairly frequent. Semitic is the ONLY "Afro-Asiatic" branch in the Arabian plate. Therefore, hg J carriers in Arabia should best be viewed as folks acculturated to speak Semitic.[Wink]"
In other words: Arabs would not exist, had it not been for hg E carriers in the region!
Like I've been saying for QUITE A WHILE NOW, "J" IS ANATOLIAN (TURKIC) IN ORIGIN!!! YOU KNOW, CAUCUS MOUNTAINS REGION!!! IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT...

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT "P2!!!" HIS DESCENDENTS ARE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOU QUESTIONS!!!

BLESSINGS TO THIS DESCENDENT POPULATIONS DON'T BELONG TO ONLY ONE GROUP!!! SO YOU CANNOT GRAB ALL OF THE "CREATORS" GLORY AND CALL IT YOUR OWN!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70055 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
"We have been hypothesizing that V-22 and or E-M123 = proto-semites for a years"
Although about 38% of Amhara carry J, I would be glad if I am E-M123, i.e E-M34 or E-M84. Surely, Abraham was E-M34 carrier as his ancestors were pure Semites.
Photo of Ethiopian DNA! And as you can see Ethiopians ARE MUCH MORE RELATED TO EAST AFRICANS THAN ANYONE ELSE! Glimmer wont be getting any Israeli citizenship soon lol>
Abraham WAS A E-M78 carrier and had nothing to do with the stinking,ugly Ethiopians that G-D said he would destroy with his sword! Yes Abraham was a very pure Semite originating in the Middle East and looked exactly like these people:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Ethiopian DNA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ethiopian_Ydna.png
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70056 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Amhara carry 17% Haplo J but are much more related to East Africans! I dont why Glimmer never talks about his black African ancestors? Is he ashamed of them? Abraham carried Haplo-EM78 that originated in EGYPT so NO he isnt related to Ethiopians! Do you want a tissue to wipe your tears? Sorry Glimmer all Jews/Europeans carry E1b1b so just get used to it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70057 Jul 20, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've been saying for QUITE A WHILE NOW, "J" IS ANATOLIAN (TURKIC) IN ORIGIN!!! YOU KNOW, CAUCUS MOUNTAINS REGION!!! IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT...
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT "P2!!!" HIS DESCENDENTS ARE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOU QUESTIONS!!!
BLESSINGS TO THIS DESCENDENT POPULATIONS DON'T BELONG TO ONLY ONE GROUP!!! SO YOU CANNOT GRAB ALL OF THE "CREATORS" GLORY AND CALL IT YOUR OWN!!!
All the ancient Canaanites,Hebrews carried Haplogroup J2 and that is an absolute fact. Ethiopians have NO Haplogroup J2! They get Haplogroup J1 from smelly Arab conquerers that beat the cr*p out of them! And rightfully so!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70058 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Haplotype J carriers were not original Semites, but accultured.
Haplotype J1 expanded in Arabian world, much later than the establishment of the E-M215 sub-clades. Therefore, original semites were E-M215 sub-clade carriers that granted their culture to the J1 carriers (now called the only semites, thanks to E-M215 carriers)
"Although some estimates have the common ancestor of the haplogroup J emerge somewhat closer to [but younger] the age range of hg E, if not closer to those of the M78 and M2 sub-clades of the P2 clade according to other sources, hg J1 which is the most frequent J haplogroup among Arab-speaking populations of the Arabian plate, is generally estimated to have undergone its earliest significant expansions close to the dawn of the Holocene in the Arabian region. This would have been after M35 hg E carriers made their way into the Arabian plate in the late Upper Paleolithic. It therefore goes without saying, that hg E M215 sub-clades had been established in that region long before the genesis of Arabic as a distinct phylum. Logically, the hg E bearers were primarily responsible for the Semitic identity of hg J1 Arabian populations, since the latter are primarily Semitic speakers. So, with respect to al Zaid's opinion about haplotype J being "Semitic", it would be more accurate to say that thanks to E bearers, haplogroup J bearers became "Semitic".
Haplogroup J2 were the original Semites and still are! DNA taken from ancint Canaanites show they were Haplogroup J2 carriers! Ethiopians have absolutely NO Haplogroup J2 and therefore are not related at all to the ancient Hebrews or Israelites!

Location hidden

#70059 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Haplogroup E-P2
Possible time of origin 17,400 - 38,200 years BP[1]
Possible place of origin East Africa[1][2]
Ancestor E-P177
Descendants E-V38, E-M215
Defining mutations DYS391p, L337, L339, L342, L487, L492, L613, P2/PN2, P179, P180, P181

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70060 Jul 20, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>shalom to you to brother!
Shalom-shalom, Ben!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70061 Jul 20, 2013
Timeline of ancient Middle East:
First people in the ME are neanderthals followed by Cro-Magnon carrying Haplogroup J
Natufians from North African (Mechtoids) begin farming in the Middle East. Scientists claim ME people got E1b1b from the Natufians
Eurasians over run the Middle East and it gets too populated! The Eurasian Neolithic Farmers move into Europe and North Africa!
Rise of the Sumerians. It is said that the Sumerians originated in India but were eventually wiped out the the very indigenous Akkadian Semites carrying Haplogroup J2!
Semites spread all over the Middle East! Examples of Semite people are the Chaldeans,Canaanites,Phoenicia ns,Carthaginians,Syriacs and of course Hebrews!
The Hebrews under Abraham move to Canaanite. Read the bible for the rest!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70062 Jul 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Lemba come from 7 white men (Lembas own words). They were probably Yemeni Traders who lived among the Lemba for whatever reason!
*chuckling*

Maaaaan, you seriously need to STOP before you DROP.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#70063 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Their oral story asserts that they came from a place called 'Senna'=Seni in Yemen or Soudi Arebia, from the true ancient pre-thalmud Jerusalem. That is another proof, that the current Jerusalem is new, after 600 B.C. Yemen was originally the first Judah and Israel, where King Solomon and David lived.
You dim witted dummy! Jews only recently came to Yemen during the Himyarite Kingdom 110BC-520BC! There is absolute NO RECORD of Jews ever being in Yemen before that! Slow old man suffering from senileness!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70064 Jul 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Haplotype J carriers were not original Semites, but accultured.
Haplotype J1 expanded in Arabian world, much later than the establishment of the E-M215 sub-clades. Therefore, original semites were E-M215 sub-clade carriers that granted their culture to the J1 carriers (now called the only semites, thanks to E-M215 carriers)
"Although some estimates have the common ancestor of the haplogroup J emerge somewhat closer to [but younger] the age range of hg E, if not closer to those of the M78 and M2 sub-clades of the P2 clade according to other sources, hg J1 which is the most frequent J haplogroup among Arab-speaking populations of the Arabian plate, is generally estimated to have undergone its earliest significant expansions close to the dawn of the Holocene in the Arabian region. This would have been after M35 hg E carriers made their way into the Arabian plate in the late Upper Paleolithic. It therefore goes without saying, that hg E M215 sub-clades had been established in that region long before the genesis of Arabic as a distinct phylum. Logically, the hg E bearers were primarily responsible for the Semitic identity of hg J1 Arabian populations, since the latter are primarily Semitic speakers. So, with respect to al Zaid's opinion about haplotype J being "Semitic", it would be more accurate to say that thanks to E bearers, haplogroup J bearers became "Semitic".
i think this is probably correct.'semite' essentially coming from the hamitic branch that migrated to levant/mesopotamia. where 'shemites' became semites through their interaction with dominant and more advanced nilotic and cushitic hamites.

'semite' being primarily a language group has its origins in africa, among hamitic people. but shem is an ethnic/tribal group who imo were probably mostly J carriers, and other groups who were more indigenous to south asia and mesopotamia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 1 min THX Brings Troof 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Brad 1,460,378
Old senile white racist in this forum. 5 min Trolloftheoldands... 21
Forest Trump 8 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
I'm Leaving Topix For Good! 12 min Burundi IV 16
Mailing dog sh|t to n|ghurs. 13 min Sicklecell Supporter 23
To: Fabulous (Sep '15) 13 min FABULICIOUS 40
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 31 min Israelite Suprema... 33
Caught the wife with a white boy 47 min KIP 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr KIP 80