Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#69934 Jul 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh did I make the poor wimpy kitty of Ethiopia upset? LOL Out comes the Cape Malay pics Y*A*W*N!
CHALDEANS WERE FROM MESOPOTAMIA! THEY WERE EXTREMELY INDIGENOUS SEMITES! AFTER ALL THATS WHERE THE VERY VERY VERY SEMITE HEBREWS ORIGINATED! They carried the extremely indigenous Haplogroup J2!
So how did the Chaldeans look?Give a description from hair to skin tone and etc?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69935 Jul 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>E-M78. They have such little amounts of E1b1b so what is all the fuss about E1b1b. It probably came from the North African Natufians which some say were Mechtoids!
Photos of a North African Mechtoid: Afronazis are so upset by this man:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
He is a genuine indigenous North African man! So nope Afronazis not all REAL Africans are black! Some are shiny white!
Well, Mr. Slave Master! Cool down and listen this, actually the subject is not meant for slaves. Originally, you know there is EM-215 (also called E1b1b) originated here in Ethiopia. It has got one famous sub-clade called E1b1b1 (EM-35). Both EM-78 (E1b1b1a1) and EM-34 (E1b1b1c1) are sub-clades of EM-35. You see, they are parallel brothers, not the same. What is largely prevalent in todays Jews is not EM-78 type but that of EM-34 (average 10% of current Jews). The remaining 5 to 8% is that of EM-78.

Just to appreciate the differences between the North African EM-78 and the Middle Eastern EM-34, the former is largely Afro-Asiatic and Cushetic, while the latter is purely Semitic. EM-78 is very prevalent in Cushetic people, like the Somalis and other Ethiopian Cushites. It is also the marker DNA of Samaritan Levi (Cohen). On the other hand, EM-34 is largely Semetic, and picked in Ethiopia, Jordan, Oman and Turky. Among the current Jews, the type of EM-35 relatively higher is the EM-34, but EM-78 is to a lesser extent. As you said, EM-34 is lower (about 10%) of current Jews, as they are extensively mixed with non-Semite people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69936 Jul 18, 2013
Correction: Very gross Error, your name was King of Slaves as you look like this (obvious you can't be slave master).

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69937 Jul 18, 2013
3gms wrote:
African AE you still have not answered my question do you believe in dna or the bible? That all I want to know.
I absolutely believe in both! The bible says the Semites originated in the Middle East and DNA says exactly the same thing!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69938 Jul 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>So how did the Chaldeans look?Give a description from hair to skin tone and etc?
Exactly like these people! Modern FORENSIC EXPERTS recreate the faces of ancient Hebrews using REAL skulls:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
All skulls found of Middle Eastern people show they were Caucasian:
www.onepostgenblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/ashke...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69939 Jul 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Mr. Slave Master! Cool down and listen this, actually the subject is not meant for slaves. Originally, you know there is EM-215 (also called E1b1b) originated here in Ethiopia. It has got one famous sub-clade called E1b1b1 (EM-35). Both EM-78 (E1b1b1a1) and EM-34 (E1b1b1c1) are sub-clades of EM-35. You see, they are parallel brothers, not the same. What is largely prevalent in todays Jews is not EM-78 type but that of EM-34 (average 10% of current Jews). The remaining 5 to 8% is that of EM-78.
Just to appreciate the differences between the North African EM-78 and the Middle Eastern EM-34, the former is largely Afro-Asiatic and Cushetic, while the latter is purely Semitic. EM-78 is very prevalent in Cushetic people, like the Somalis and other Ethiopian Cushites. It is also the marker DNA of Samaritan Levi (Cohen). On the other hand, EM-34 is largely Semetic, and picked in Ethiopia, Jordan, Oman and Turky. Among the current Jews, the type of EM-35 relatively higher is the EM-34, but EM-78 is to a lesser extent. As you said, EM-34 is lower (about 10%) of current Jews, as they are extensively mixed with non-Semite people.
Stop they have hardly any E at all and are not related to Ethiopians or any other black Africans! There percentage is just too small! Ethiopians are related much more to other East Africans! Do you think you look like a Samaritan LOL extremely loud!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69941 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop they have hardly any E at all and are not related to Ethiopians or any other black Africans! There percentage is just too small! Ethiopians are related much more to other East Africans! Do you think you look like a Samaritan LOL extremely loud!
Cape Malay Slave!!! Is that all what you have to say? I know you can't read and understand as you spent most of your time in kitchen cooking for your Deutsche Masters. Normal, non-slave men usually respond after reading evidences and links, but of course, you are deprived self-denying slave

Level 6

Location hidden

#69942 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop they have hardly any E at all and are not related to Ethiopians or any other black Africans! There percentage is just too small! Ethiopians are related much more to other East Africans! Do you think you look like a Samaritan LOL extremely loud!
You are most stubborn slave! What ever ignorant you are, how come you forget your DNA, E1b1a? which is at the lowest level in the current Jews, while you are claiming to be Jew from Cape Malay? Ethiopians actually carry J at the average 18% and that of Amhara carry the pure CMH J1c3 as much as 33.3% while the current Jews carry J1c3 at lower amount (average 20%)? Ethiopians do not carry your E1b1a, related to west Africa, but the most selected ones, EM-34 and EM-78, which are about 20% in current Jews, while in total averaged about 50% in Ethiopia. How paradoxical you are, linking your E1b1a, and trying to deny Ethiopian semetic root. Jealous worthyless Cape Malay slave!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69943 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to help you to some how find any closer tribe that might carry E1b1a, but it was not that successful. There is one Omotic tribe called 'Maale' or 'Male' that carry an obsolet type of E1b1a called EM-329, which is found at about 45% level in this ethnic group. Actually, their number is minor about 0.13% of the total people and probably they are recent comers from Kenya or Mozambique. What is interesting in these people is, they carry E-M34 as high as 25%. This haplotype is clearly semetic and found in Jordan, Oman and Turky. What makes these people linked with this middle eastern originated haplotype???
How can you decide on your own that a Haplotype is OBSOLETE??? That is totally impossible when Joshua Project says that there are over 120,000 MAALE’ in Ethiopia alone!!! Then the E-M329 (E1B1A), is not in Ethiopia, but OMAN, JORDAN, KENYA, TANZANIA, SUDAN, UGANDA AND OTHERS TO BE NAMED LATER
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69944 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most stubborn slave! What ever ignorant you are, how come you forget your DNA, E1b1a? which is at the lowest level in the current Jews, while you are claiming to be Jew from Cape Malay? Ethiopians actually carry J at the average 18% and that of Amhara carry the pure CMH J1c3 as much as 33.3% while the current Jews carry J1c3 at lower amount (average 20%)? Ethiopians do not carry your E1b1a, related to west Africa, but the most selected ones, EM-34 and EM-78, which are about 20% in current Jews, while in total averaged about 50% in Ethiopia. How paradoxical you are, linking your E1b1a, and trying to deny Ethiopian semetic root. Jealous worthyless Cape Malay slave!
Ethiopians are MUCH MORE RELATED TO OTHER EAST AFRICANS!
www.geocurrents.info/place/subsaharran-africa...
All sites (except Afronazi sites) show Ethiopians ARE MUCH MORE RELATED TO OTHER EAST AFRICANS!
You are an East African be proud of being East African and stop trying to steal the Jewish history! Ethiopians get their J from Arabs it says so all over the internet!
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69945 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cape Malay Slave!!! Is that all what you have to say? I know you can't read and understand as you spent most of your time in kitchen cooking for your Deutsche Masters. Normal, non-slave men usually respond after reading evidences and links, but of course, you are deprived self-denying slave
MR EAST AFRICAN BE PROUD OF BEING AN EAST AFRICAN and stop pretending to be related to Middle Eastern people! You look nothing like them! You are more related to other East Africans!
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69946 Jul 19, 2013
MAP SHOWING ETHIOPIANS ARE RELATED TO WEST AFRICANS:

dna-project.clan-donald-usa.org/worldmapwrapp...

Old fart Glim wants to claim E1b1b so he can put himself in the Middle East (no the Middle Eastern people got E1b1b from NORTH AFRICA not Ethiopia) but DOES NOT WANT TO ADMIT he is very much related to West African E1b1a! That map above shows in light blue ETHIOPIANS ARE RELATED TO WEST AFRICANS!
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69947 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely believe in both! The bible says the Semites originated in the Middle East and DNA says exactly the same thing!
But why when I throw in the curses of the Israelites you seem like you don't believe in the bible. Like when I said in the bible the Hebrews and Ethiopians were similar you throw in more dna then scriptures. I am done debating with you I just cant get through to you. Instead of wasting my time here I will spend time obeying the most high. To my fellow Israelites the second coming is soon is we will be taken out of captivity.EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.

(38) AND I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME I WILL BRING THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY SOJOURN, AND THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL; AND YOU SHALL KNOW I AM YHWH
Shalom my brothers and sisters. The most high is coming! We just have to be patience.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69948 Jul 19, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you decide on your own that a Haplotype is OBSOLETE??? That is totally impossible when Joshua Project says that there are over 120,000 MAALE’ in Ethiopia alone!!! Then the E-M329 (E1B1A), is not in Ethiopia, but OMAN, JORDAN, KENYA, TANZANIA, SUDAN, UGANDA AND OTHERS TO BE NAMED LATER
It has no sub-clade, stopped mutation, as it is very ancient in the same locality. Some data base stores actually removed it and it is exclusively found in one small tribe (omotic maale) in Ethiopia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2

Level 6

Location hidden

#69949 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>MR EAST AFRICAN BE PROUD OF BEING AN EAST AFRICAN and stop pretending to be related to Middle Eastern people!
I am very much proud of our East African, more specifically North-East African origin. The fact that a Cape Slave from remote Malaysia can't understand is, its proximity with the middle east and even the US government included Ethiopia and Somalia in their list. Slaves are always non-sense! Not just that, the land of the old Bible events were actually in Yemen and to the lesser extent Ethiopia and Erytria.

"The first official use of the term "Middle East" by the United States government was in the 1957 Eisenhower Doctrine, which pertained to the Suez Crisis. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."[12]
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69950 Jul 19, 2013
LOOK MR LYING GLIM:

According to Cruciani an ancient migration from Egypt/Libya to the horn of Africa bringing the Haplogroup E1b1b to East Africa! E1b1b (E-M78) IS NOT FROM ETHIOPIA its INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA!!!!! Middle Eastern people get their HAPLO E FROM NORTH AFRICA!
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69951 Jul 19, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text>But why when I throw in the curses of the Israelites you seem like you don't believe in the bible. Like when I said in the bible the Hebrews and Ethiopians were similar you throw in more dna then scriptures. I am done debating with you I just cant get through to you. Instead of wasting my time here I will spend time obeying the most high. To my fellow Israelites the second coming is soon is we will be taken out of captivity.EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.
(38) AND I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME I WILL BRING THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY SOJOURN, AND THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL; AND YOU SHALL KNOW I AM YHWH
Shalom my brothers and sisters. The most high is coming! We just have to be patience.
He can't believe in the Bible, as his ancestors were pagans before 1700 A.D. Later, the Cape Malay become famous in Muslim religion, even today are identified as Muslims, unlike others called 'Colored'. Only After Apartheid, they are allowed to join Christianity and read the Bible. He is still celebrating his freedom, thanks for the Ethiopians who supported their freedom by giving pass port for Mandella (His Ethiopian Name was David). Cape Malay slaves are not credit worthy
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69952 Jul 19, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text>But why when I throw in the curses of the Israelites you seem like you don't believe in the bible. Like when I said in the bible the Hebrews and Ethiopians were similar you throw in more dna then scriptures. I am done debating with you I just cant get through to you. Instead of wasting my time here I will spend time obeying the most high. To my fellow Israelites the second coming is soon is we will be taken out of captivity.EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.
Hebrews originate from the Chaldeans which is in Iraq. THAT IS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! Israelites originated in CANAAN! NONE OF THESE places are in Ethiopia! Noowhere in the bible does it say the Hebrews,Israelites,ancient Jews ever went near Ethiopia! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

#69953 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very much proud of our East African, more specifically North-East African origin. The fact that a Cape Slave from remote Malaysia can't understand is, its proximity with the middle east and even the US government included Ethiopia and Somalia in their list. Slaves are always non-sense! Not just that, the land of the old Bible events were actually in Yemen and to the lesser extent Ethiopia and Erytria.
"The first official use of the term "Middle East" by the United States government was in the 1957 Eisenhower Doctrine, which pertained to the Suez Crisis. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."[12]
Well not anymore since they found out Ethiopians are MORE RELATED TO OTHER EAST AFRICANS!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69954 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
LOOK MR LYING GLIM:
According to Cruciani an ancient migration from Egypt/Libya to the horn of Africa bringing the Haplogroup E1b1b to East Africa! E1b1b (E-M78) IS NOT FROM ETHIOPIA its INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA!!!!! Middle Eastern people get their HAPLO E FROM NORTH AFRICA!
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!
Good! I see you are learning, but still sluggish. E1b1b (E-M215) is the mother clade for all north African and middle east E haplotypes, originated in Ethiopia. E1b1b1 (EM-35) is its famous sub-clade, originated in the Middle East or Ethiopia (debated!). In turn E1b1b1 have two major sub-clades: E1b1b1a1 (E-M78) and E1b1bc1 (E-M34). The first is North African in origin but concentrate today in Somalia & Ethiopia, the latter is Middle Eastern in origin (highest in Jordan), but next higher in Ethiopian Amhara (You find no E-M34 in other parts of the horn and Egypt). All in all, Ethiopia, Egypt and Middle East share common types of E. Pls learn fast, as you are free today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Be_Real_Fool/UGH Get a JOB 5 min duh 21
Censorship On This Website 7 min TheWonderfulMrAnd... 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Glimmer 30,272
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min IMHOTEP 28,672
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 18 min enroll 32
BM Says BM Shot By Cop Is Due To Single Parenting! 32 min American Citizen 69
Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 46 min naynay 1,171
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr African AE 3,481
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 2 hr Cracker Jack 159
The Day the EBT Card rRns Out... (Jan '13) 5 hr Schlomo Shekelberg 47
More from around the web