Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69975 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Revelation of St John 12
6 AND THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, WHERE SHE HAD A PLACE, PREPARED OF GOD, THAT THEY SHOULD FEED HER THERE ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY DAYS.
ISRAEL fled into AFRICA's wilderness.
wil·der·ness (wldr-ns)
n.
1. An unsettled, uncultivated region left in its natural condition, especially:
a. A large wild tract of land covered with dense vegetation or forests.
b. An extensive area, such as a desert or ocean, that is barren or empty; a waste.
c. A piece of land set aside to grow wild.
2. Something characterized by bewildering vastness, perilousness, or unchecked profusion:
IMPRESSIVE!

You are one of the FEW people I know who rightly translated "the woman fleeing into the wilderness" as being the nation of Israel!

Do you know all of the goof ball stuff I done heard as to who the woman with the crown of 12 stars who does battle with the dragon really is???

Revelation is one scroll that MANY religious organizations are totally confounded over. But I'm noticing a lot of people are subliminally taught to avoid Revelation out of fear of the content.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69976 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Ethiopian waters is on the other side of Ethiopia...
So if THE CHILDREN OF THE CREATOR is on the otherside of Ethiopian water.... that is excluding you Glimmer.
The other side of the Nile is Sudan/Uganda and beyond
Where ever it refers to that part of Africa, it is very clear that it has nothing to do with west African type of people, but Cushetic people of Ethiopia and Kenya. Your people (Bantu) expansion, is documented very recent in southern part of East Africa (max 1000 years). So, again you are out of the reference!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69977 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer?

You are kidding right?

Anuak aren't e1b1a? Smh

You do know Anuak are a Luo group, don't you?
Did you miss my posting of all the groups of Luo?

This is why we can't seem to understand how all of you "supposedly experts" have been claiming within the past two years everywhere that e1b1a is west african only & nonexistant in East Africa. Trying to call those that have been saying otherwise, "Afrocentric" or "claiming something that they have no part of".

You all are just a bunch of lying liars who change your stories however the wind blows.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69978 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
6 AND THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, WHERE SHE HAD A PLACE, PREPARED OF GOD, THAT THEY SHOULD FEED HER THERE ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY DAYS.
wil·der·ness (wldr-ns)
n.
1. An unsettled, uncultivated region left in its natural condition, especially:
b. An extensive area, such as a desert or ocean, that is barren or empty; a waste.
2. Something characterized by bewildering vastness, perilousness, or unchecked profusion:
Wilderness could also mean the Sinai desert!

Level 7

Location hidden

#69979 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer,

Just admit that you are just that, Invaders Babylonians who invaded africa by way of the Red Sea (Sea of Reeds). From there you then went on to Harrass and invade Sudan/Nuba and the rest of North Africa. Opening the door for the Turks, Greeks, Babylon etc.

A domino effect. Babylon,Syria,Chaldes,Ethiopia ns, Oman-Arabs-Turks-Europeans.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69980 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you all associate color with genetic roots? That is an old thinking fixed in your mentality. Actually there are white people that resemble AAs in their facial morphology. The darkest of all Ethiopians are the Anuak but still they carry more old haplotypes A and B, and no bit of E1b1a1 type in any Ethiopian population, except the E1b1a2 in just maale people.
Slow your roll. I made no such accretio . As to the color of anyon.SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING. ABOUT COLOR, SOMEWHERE???

I WAS TALKING ABOUT FEATURES!!! GOT IT??)

I POSTED A STUDY FOR YOU A LINK. TO A STUDY A LEAST 50 PAGES LONG THREE. DAYS AGO:

IF YOU LOOK AT ETHIOPIA VERY CLOSELY YOU CAN FIND “E1B1A HAPLOTYPE as HIGH as 93 & 94% ACCORDING TO THE ETHNIC GROUP!!!
“The two groups with lowest diversity (Ganjule and Sheko, GG and
SK respectively) are notable in having the highest frequencies of haplogroup
E*(xE1b1a)
(94% and 93% respectively),
while
the
two groups with grea
test diversity
(
Anuak and Nuer, AN and NR respectively
)
both
have
the highest frequenc
ies
of
haplogroup
BT*(xDE,JT)
(23% and 31% respectively)
as well as
the highest
frequenc
ies
of haplogroup
E1b1a7
(39% and 3% respectively)–SAME AS AA’S (E1B1A7)- PAGE 56!!!”
http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1331901/3/1331901_ ...

Level 7

Location hidden

#69981 Jul 19, 2013
Sorry, Afie,

At the time of ISRAEL fleeing, the Sinai desert wasn't a place that hadn't been trekked. Remember? Or don't you?

Anyway, you fail.
They escaped from the invaders, people from the North and all the Babylonian, Syrians, Chaldeans, Ethiopians, Oman, EUROPEANS.

They were safe in the deep continent of AFRICA. Nature, the land, THE CREATOR kept them safe. As prophesied.

AFTER that , the invaders came and took them into bondage...Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. The Arabs started firsts, then the Turks and Europeans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69982 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wilderness could also mean the Sinai desert!
It could mean that but that's not probable. Running into the Sinai Peninsula would be more problematic; it was too many of Israel's enemies in Sinai at the time.

When you run, you normally don't want to run into a messier situation.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69983 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Actually, Glimmer,,
That verse is saying BEYOND Ethiopia....
Remember, the Ethiopian waters/river/ Nile river is not between modern Ethiopia and ISRAEL. So that would uhm, exclude YOU and your terms of who Ethiopia is, right.
That verse is saying past Ethiopia, past /BEYOND the waters.. THE CHILDREN, THE CREATOR calls HIS are what is the REST OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT where they are dispersed.
Make note: THE CREATOR CALLED THEM MY CHILDREN.
Seems,(why of course), THE CREATOR knew what kind of scam you all would be pulling.
Isaiah 18 –“A Message for Ethiopia”

“Go, swift messengers, To a nation far and remote, To a people thrust forth and away — A nation of gibber and chatter — Whose land is cut off by streams; Which sends out envoys by sea, In papyrus vessels upon the water!”

No where in the world today, except the Ethiopian Lake Tana uses papyrus for transportation. These are also called 'the flying wings' from where ambassadors sent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

#69984 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Sorry, Afie,
At the time of ISRAEL fleeing, the Sinai desert wasn't a place that hadn't been trekked. Remember? Or don't you?
Anyway, you fail.
They escaped from the invaders, people from the North and all the Babylonian, Syrians, Chaldeans, Ethiopians, Oman, EUROPEANS.
They were safe in the deep continent of AFRICA. Nature, the land, THE CREATOR kept them safe. As prophesied.
AFTER that , the invaders came and took them into bondage...Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. The Arabs started firsts, then the Turks and Europeans.
And too, whenever Israel would move in a collective body, they would always at least TRY to stay as close to running water as possible. Whenever they'd colonize and pitch their tents, it was normally as close to an accessible water source.

Psalm 1:3
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2601.htm

Jeremiah 17:8
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1117.htm

Level 6

Location hidden

#69985 Jul 19, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow your roll. I made no such accretio . As to the color of anyon.SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING. ABOUT COLOR, SOMEWHERE???
I POSTED A STUDY FOR YOU A LINK. TO A STUDY A LEAST 50 PAGES LONG THREE. DAYS AGO:
IF YOU LOOK AT ETHIOPIA VERY CLOSELY YOU CAN FIND “E1B1A HAPLOTYPE as HIGH as 93 & 94% ACCORDING TO THE ETHNIC GROUP!!!
E*(xE1b1a)
while
the
two groups with grea
test diversity
(
)
both
have
the highest frequenc
ies
of
haplogroup
BT*(xDE,JT)
as well as
the highest
frequenc
ies
of haplogroup
E1b1a7
E*(xE1b1a) does mean all E, not just E1b1a. Don't be confused for that.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69986 Jul 19, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
E*(xE1b1a)
while
the
two groups with grea
test diversity
(
)
both
have
the highest frequenc
ies
of
haplogroup
BT*(xDE,JT)
as well as
the highest
frequenc
ies
of haplogroup
E1b1a7
Here is the most detailed, recent and extensive doctoral thesis about Ethiopian population. Except Gambella (about 46% E1b1a7), there is no other people that shows dark yellow color. Yes, unfazed was right. I think Anuak=Gambella=Maale

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/11/extens...

Level 7

Location hidden

#69987 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer, stop lying.

I gave you the scripture that your people transcribed from and then altered because from the one you transcribed from you realized that those BLACK PEOPLE that you all look down upon, are actually THE CREATORS People. AND that you all are the invaders, enemies and destroyers who have stolen the Heritage went followed suit into Africa and pillaged Them again. You all just can't leave THE CREATORS People alone.

The Book of the Prophet Esai 18

1 Wo be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia:

2 Which sendeth her message over the Sea in ships of redes upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard Folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: To a desperate and peeled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.

3 Yea, all ye that sit in the compass of the World, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the horn bloweth, then hearken to,

==========

It didnt say "whirring wings" lol. Scripture SAID "flying ships"!
You all will come over in ships! And do your pillaging and dirty, killing, theiving works upon these People of THE CREATOR!
All of you people from the Outside World.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69988 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer, stop lying.
I gave you the scripture that your people transcribed from and then altered because from the one you transcribed from you realized that those BLACK PEOPLE that you all look down upon, are actually THE CREATORS People. AND that you all are the invaders, enemies and destroyers who have stolen the Heritage went followed suit into Africa and pillaged Them again. You all just can't leave THE CREATORS People alone.
The Book of the Prophet Esai 18
1 Wo be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia:
2 Which sendeth her message over the Sea in ships of redes upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard Folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: To a desperate and peeled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.
3 Yea, all ye that sit in the compass of the World, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the horn bloweth, then hearken to,
==========
It didnt say "whirring wings" lol. Scripture SAID "flying ships"!
You all will come over in ships! And do your pillaging and dirty, killing, theiving works upon these People of THE CREATOR!
All of you people from the Outside World.
Don't twist God's word. Are you BHI? You smell like them as they almost re-write another Bible

Level 7

Location hidden

#69989 Jul 19, 2013
Lol, Glimmer,

And then you fall back on to what is your jew m/o,,, and that is to label one that get you at a loss for a valid argument as a BHI. ;)
I abhor the satanic star that the BHI uses as a symbol. So, that is enough to kill your aspersion.

You all are an army of agents, with an agenda, planted here and elsewhere for the sole purpose of spreading misinformation and keeping people blinded to the truth as much as they possibly can.

But, here, you keep failing.:)

I pointed out already that it isn't I who has twisted THE WORD, but YOU all.

What Bible are you quoting from again? lmao... yeah, I thought so.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69990 Jul 19, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Esai / Isaiah 5

20 Woe be unto them that call evil good and good evil: Which make darkness light and light darkness. That make sour sweet and sweet sour.

21 Woe be unto them that are wise in their own sight.

22 And think themselves to have understanding. Woe be unto them that are conning men to sup out wine and expert to set up drunkenness.

23 These give sentence with the ungodly for rewards, But condemn the just cause of the righeous.

24 Therefore, like as the fire licketh up the straw, As the flame consumeth the stubble: Even so (When their root is full), Their blossom shall vanish away as dust or smoke: For they despise The Law of THE CREATOR of Hosts. And blaspheme the Word of THE HOLY MAKER of ISRAEL.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#69991 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Sorry, Afie,
Anyway, you fail.
No one will ever believe you just because AA and West Africans do NOT have indigenous Middle Eastern DNA! After all the Israelites according to the bible, originated in Canaan! Abraham according to the bible was a Chaldean! All carrying the very indigenous Haplogroup J2!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69992 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
E*(xE1b1a) does mean all E, not just E1b1a. Don't be confused for that.
You lied about me, trying to put yoir words in my mouth, but you didn't ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR LIE. YOU ARE. THE ONE WHO IS FOREVER FIXATED ON COLOR. YOUVE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT BACK IN THE BEGINING OF MAY!!!

You also didn ACKNOWLEDGED that you were wrong about ANUCK HA B ING E1B1A7...PLUS NUER AVING IT!!! Now YOU WANT TO ADMIT GAMBELLA HAVE E1B1A. LOL...JUST DAMN!!!
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#69993 Jul 19, 2013
RASTAFARI HORUS, Ancient Origins of Hebrew Dreadlocks & Jewish Sidelocks - Yadon Ben-Tafari

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#69994 Jul 19, 2013
Some of Britain or Welsh Crest had a red dtagon on it unchained under a Unicorn. Its vid on youtube showing it.
unfazed wrote:
wil·der·ness (wldr-ns)
n.
TY1. An unsettled, uncultivated region left in its natural condition, especially:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ReplaceGOP 1,683,569
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 11 min Frankie Rizzo 32
Why do dark black men hate on light skinned bla... (Oct '16) 15 min blob 14
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 25 min spud 86
Racist White People on MLK Day. 31 min el rey de los cam... 101
Learned a New Song at Bible School this AM 31 min Sarah 2nd Grade 1
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 34 min el rey de los cam... 243
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 36 min el rey de los cam... 135
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 51 min Sarah 2nd Grade 33
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 2 hr el rey de los cam... 259
More from around the web