Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69955 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews originate from the Chaldeans which is in Iraq. THAT IS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! Israelites originated in CANAAN! NONE OF THESE places are in Ethiopia! Noowhere in the bible does it say the Hebrews,Israelites,ancient Jews ever went near Ethiopia! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
Slaves do not care when they deny God's word, no wonder they are originally pagans

Isaiah 11:11

"......And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Ethiopia, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea"

Bless be to the God!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69956 Jul 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly like these people! Modern FORENSIC EXPERTS recreate the faces of ancient Hebrews using REAL skulls:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
All skulls found of Middle Eastern people show they were Caucasian:
www.onepostgenblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/ashke...
Why the re-constructed Palestine woman is quite different from today's Palestine? Look at todays palestine women, except their light skin, their nose is damn African, like Egyptians!

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

This is the reconstructed Palestine woman

http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-...

Just wondering, but of course no one ever believed in what ever written or drawn by the fake Jews.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69957 Jul 19, 2013
be·yond (b-nd, b-y nd) prep. 1. On the far side of; past

Zephaniah 3

10 FROM BEYOND the rivers of Ethiopia, MY suppliants, even the DAUGHTERS of MY dispersed, shall bring MINE offering.
==========

The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3

1 Woe unto the abominable, filthy cruel City:

2 Which will not hear, nor be reformed. Her trust is not in THE CREATOR, Neither will She hold Her to Her GOD.

3 Her Rulers within Her are as roaring Lions: Her Judges are as Wolves in the evening, Which leave nothing behind Them till the morrow.

4 Her Prophets are light Persons and unfaithful Men: Her Priest unhallow the Sancturary, and do wrong under the pretence of the Law.

5 But the JUST CREATOR that doth no unright, was among Them every moring showing Them HIS Law clearly. And ceased not. But the ungoldly will not learn to be ashamed.

6 Therefore I will root out This People and destroy Their Towers: Ye and make Their streets so void that no man shall go therein. Their Cities shall be broken down so that no body shall be left. Nor dwell there any more.

7 I said unto Them: O Fear ME. And be content to be reformed. That Their dwelling should not be destroyed and that there should happen unto Them non of these things where with I shall visit Them. But nevertheless They stand up early to follow the filthiness of Their Own imaginations.

8 Therefore Ye shall wait upon ME (sayeth THE CREATOR) UNTIL THE TIME THAT I STAND UP: For I am determined to gather the people and to bring the kingdoms together that I may pour out MINE anger. YE all MY wrothful displeasure upon them. For all the World shall be consumed with the fire of MY jealousy.

9 AND THEN WILL I CLEANSE THE LIPS OF MY PEOPLE that They may every each One call upon the Name of THE CREATOR. And serve HIM with One Shoulder.

10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS BEYOND FROM THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.

11 IN THAT TIME shalt Thou be no more confounded, Because of all Thy imaginations where through Thou hadest offended ME: FOR I WILL TAKE AWAY THE PROUD BOASTERS OF THINE HONOR FROM THEE. So that thou shalt no more triumph because of MY HOLY HILL.

12 IN THAT TIME ALSO will I leave a small POOR SIMPLE PEOPLE which shalt trust in the Name of THE CREATOR.

13 The remnant of ISRAEL shall do no more wickedness. Nor speak lies: Neither shall there any decietful tongue be found in Their mouths: For They shall be fed, and take Their rest, and no man shall make Them afraid.

14 Give thanks, O Daughter Sion. Be joyful O ISRAEL: Rejoice and be glad from Thy whole heart, O Daughter JERUSALEM.

15 For THE CREATOR hath taken away Thy punishment and turned back Thine enemies. The KING of ISRAEL, Even THE CREATOR HIMSELF is with Thee: So that Thou needest no more to fear any misfortune.

16 IN THAT TIME it shall be said unto JERUSALEM: Fear not. And to Sion: Let not Thine hands be slack,

17 For THE CREATOR Thy GOD is with Thee. It is HE that hath Power to save: HE hath a special pleasure in Thee. And a marvelous love toward Thee: Ye HE rejoiceth over Thee with gladness.

18 Such as have been in heaviness, will I gather together and take out of Thy Congregation: As for the shame and reproof that hath been layed upon thee, It shall be far from Thee.

19 I will HELP the LAME, and GATHER UP the CAST AWAY: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands where They have been put to shame.

20 AT THE SAME TIME will I bring You in and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a Name and a good report among all people of the Earth. WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69958 Jul 19, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Nahum / Naum 3

8 Who will have pity upon Thee: Where shall I seek one to comfort Thee? Art Thou better than the great City of Alexandria: that lay in the waters, and had the waters round about it: Which was strongly fenced and walled with the Sea?

9 Ethiopia and Egypt were Her strength, and that exceedingly great above measure. Africa and Libya were Her helpers,

10 Yet was She driven away, and BROUGHT INTO CAPTIVITY: Her young Children were smitten down at the head of every street, the LOTS WERE CAST for the most Ancient Men in Her, and all Her Mighty Men WERE BOUND IN CHAINS.

11 Even so shalt Thou also be drunken, and hide Thyself, and seek some help against Thy enemy.

12 All Thy Strong Cities shall be like Fig trees with Ripe Figs: Which when a man shaketh, They shall fall into the mouth of the eater.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69959 Jul 19, 2013
The Revelation of St John 12

1 And there appeared a Great Wonder in Heaven: A Woman clothed with the Sun, and the Moon under Her feet, and upon Her Head a Crown of Twelve Stars.

2 And She was with CHILD and cried travailing in birth, and pained ready to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another Wonder in Heaven, for behold a great red dragon having seven heads, and ten horns and crowns upon his heads:

4 And his tail drew the Third Parts of the Stars, and cast Them to the Earth. And the dragon stood before the Woman, which was ready to be delivered: For to devour Her CHILD as soon as it were born.

5 And She brought forth a MAN CHILD, which should rule all Nations with a Rod of Iron. And Her SON was taken up unto GOD, and to HIS Seat.

6 AND THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, WHERE SHE HAD A PLACE, PREPARED OF GOD, THAT THEY SHOULD FEED HER THERE ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY DAYS.

7 And there was a Great Battle in Heaven, Michael and His Angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not: Neither was their place found any more in Heaven.

9 And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and satan was cast out. Which deceiveth all the World. And he was cast into the Earth, and his angels were cast out also.

10 And I heard a Loud Voice saying: In Heaven is now made Salvation and Strength and the Kingdom of Our GOD, and the Power of HIS CHRIST. For he is cast down which accused Them before GOD day and night.

11 And They overcame him by the Blood of the LAMB, and by the Word of Their Testimony, and They loved not Their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice Heavens, and Ye that dwell in Them. Woe to the inhabiters of the Earth, and of the Sea: For the devil is come down unto you which hath great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw, that he was cast unto the Earth, he persecuted the Woman, which brought forth the MAN CHILD.

14 AND TO THE WOMAN WERE GIVEN TWO WINGS OF A GREAT EAGLE, THAT SHE MIGHT FLY INTO THE WILDERNESS, INTO HER PLACE, WHERE SHE IS NOURISHED FOR A TIME, TIMES, AND HALF A TIME, from the presence of the serpent.

15 And the dragon cast out of his mouth water after the Woman as it had been a river, because She should have been caught of the flood.

16 And the Earth helped the Woman, and the Earth opened Her mouth and swallowed, up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the Woman: And went and made war with the remnant of Her Seed, which keep the Commandments of GOD, and have the Testimony of JESUS CHRIST. And I stood on the Sea stand.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69960 Jul 19, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Zephaniah 3
10 FROM BEYOND the rivers of Ethiopia, MY suppliants, even the DAUGHTERS of MY dispersed, shall bring MINE offering.
==========
The Book of the Prophet Sophony 3
1 Woe unto the abominable, filthy cruel City:
2 Which will not hear, nor be reformed. Her trust is not in THE CREATOR, Neither will She hold Her to Her GOD.
3 Her Rulers within Her are as roaring Lions: Her Judges are as Wolves in the evening, Which leave nothing behind Them till the morrow.
4 Her Prophets are light Persons and unfaithful Men: Her Priest unhallow the Sancturary, and do wrong under the pretence of the Law.
5 But the JUST CREATOR that doth no unright, was among Them every moring showing Them HIS Law clearly. And ceased not. But the ungoldly will not learn to be ashamed.
6 Therefore I will root out This People and destroy Their Towers: Ye and make Their streets so void that no man shall go therein. Their Cities shall be broken down so that no body shall be left. Nor dwell there any more.
7 I said unto Them: O Fear ME. And be content to be reformed. That Their dwelling should not be destroyed and that there should happen unto Them non of these things where with I shall visit Them. But nevertheless They stand up early to follow the filthiness of Their Own imaginations.
8 Therefore Ye shall wait upon ME (sayeth THE CREATOR) UNTIL THE TIME THAT I STAND UP: For I am determined to gather the people and to bring the kingdoms together that I may pour out MINE anger. YE all MY wrothful displeasure upon them. For all the World shall be consumed with the fire of MY jealousy.
9 AND THEN WILL I CLEANSE THE LIPS OF MY PEOPLE that They may every each One call upon the Name of THE CREATOR. And serve HIM with One Shoulder.
10 SUCH AS I HAVE SUBDUED, AND MY CHILDREN ALSO WHOM I HAVE SCATTERED ABROAD SHALL BRING ME PRESENTS BEYOND FROM THE WATERS OF ETHIOPIA.
11 IN THAT TIME shalt Thou be no more confounded, Because of all Thy imaginations where through Thou hadest offended ME: FOR I WILL TAKE AWAY THE PROUD BOASTERS OF THINE HONOR FROM THEE. So that thou shalt no more triumph because of MY HOLY HILL.
12 IN THAT TIME ALSO will I leave a small POOR SIMPLE PEOPLE which shalt trust in the Name of THE CREATOR.
13 The remnant of ISRAEL shall do no more wickedness. Nor speak lies: Neither shall there any decietful tongue be found in Their mouths: For They shall be fed, and take Their rest, and no man shall make Them afraid.
14 Give thanks, O Daughter Sion. Be joyful O ISRAEL: Rejoice and be glad from Thy whole heart, O Daughter JERUSALEM.
15 For THE CREATOR hath taken away Thy punishment and turned back Thine enemies. The KING of ISRAEL, Even THE CREATOR HIMSELF is with Thee: So that Thou needest no more to fear any misfortune.
16 IN THAT TIME it shall be said unto JERUSALEM: Fear not. And to Sion: Let not Thine hands be slack,
17 For THE CREATOR Thy GOD is with Thee. It is HE that hath Power to save: HE hath a special pleasure in Thee. And a marvelous love toward Thee: Ye HE rejoiceth over Thee with gladness.
18 Such as have been in heaviness, will I gather together and take out of Thy Congregation: As for the shame and reproof that hath been layed upon thee, It shall be far from Thee.
19 I will HELP the LAME, and GATHER UP the CAST AWAY: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands where They have been put to shame.
20 AT THE SAME TIME will I bring You in and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a Name and a good report among all people of the Earth. WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE CREATOR.
Thank you, that verse was missed while clearly indicating today's Ethiopia, just beyond (East) of the Nile. Great! for your contribution! That Cape Malay doesn't know anything about the Bible.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69961 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I see you are learning, but still sluggish. E1b1b (E-M215) is the mother clade for all north African and middle east E haplotypes, originated in Ethiopia. E1b1b1 (EM-35) is its famous sub-clade, originated in the Middle East or Ethiopia (debated!). In turn E1b1b1 have two major sub-clades: E1b1b1a1 (E-M78) and E1b1bc1 (E-M34). The first is North African in origin but concentrate today in Somalia & Ethiopia, the latter is Middle Eastern in origin (highest in Jordan), but next higher in Ethiopian Amhara (You find no E-M34 in other parts of the horn and Egypt). All in all, Ethiopia, Egypt and Middle East share common types of E. Pls learn fast, as you are free today!
Its E-M78 and ITS INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA NOT ETHIOPIA! Middle Eastern people are NOT more related to Ethiopians! They are MUCH more related to Europeans and North Africans! Ethiopians are much MORE RELATED to other East Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69962 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, that verse was missed while clearly indicating today's Ethiopia, just beyond (East) of the Nile. Great! for your contribution! That Cape Malay doesn't know anything about the Bible.
You never read the bible at all thats why you think you look like a Samaritan and Israel was in Ethiopia! LOL very loud!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69963 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't believe in the Bible, as his ancestors were pagans before 1700 A.D. Later, the Cape Malay become famous in Muslim religion, even today are identified as Muslims, unlike others called 'Colored'. Only After Apartheid, they are allowed to join Christianity and read the Bible. He is still celebrating his freedom, thanks for the Ethiopians who supported their freedom by giving pass port for Mandella (His Ethiopian Name was David). Cape Malay slaves are not credit worthy
Youre a slave master who had slaves until 1943? I think they must have been West Africans thats why you hate E1b1a so much! But that map shows Ethiopians are related to West Africans!

Level 7

Location hidden

#69964 Jul 19, 2013
Actually, Glimmer,,

That verse is saying BEYOND Ethiopia....

Remember, the Ethiopian waters/river/ Nile river is not between modern Ethiopia and ISRAEL. So that would uhm, exclude YOU and your terms of who Ethiopia is, right.

That verse is saying past Ethiopia, past /BEYOND the waters.. THE CHILDREN, THE CREATOR calls HIS are what is the REST OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT where they are dispersed.

Make note: THE CREATOR CALLED THEM MY CHILDREN.

Seems,(why of course), THE CREATOR knew what kind of scam you all would be pulling.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69965 Jul 19, 2013
There is similar statement in the Bible, "Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia"

Isaiah 18:1

"Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia"

Really interesting!

1. Pulpit Commentary

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia. The prophet cannot be supposed to have had more than a vague knowledge of African geography. He seems, however, robe aware that Ethiopia is a land of many rivers (see Baker's 'Nile Tributaries'), and he assumes that the dominion of the Ethiopian kings extends even beyond these rivers to the south of them. His object is, as Mr. Cheyne says, "to emphasize the greatness of Ethiopia." It may be questioned, however, whether the dominion of the Ethiopian kings of the time extended so far as he supposed. The seat of their power was Napata, now Gebel Berkal, in the great bend of the Nile between lat. 18° and 19° N.; and its southern limit was probably Khar-toum and the line of the Blue Nile (see Rawlinson's 'History of Ancient Egypt,' vol. 2. p. 436).

2.Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

"....but the more generally received sense is, that either Egypt or Ethiopia themselves are pointed at, described as "shadowing with wings"; not with the wings of birds, as Jarchi interprets it, which flocked thither in great numbers, the country being hot, and so shaded it with their wings; but rather with mountains, with which Ethiopia, at least some part of it, was encompassed and shaded; or else with ships, whose sails are like wings, and which resorting hither, in numerous fleets of them, and hovering about their coasts and ports, seemed to shadow them; to which agrees the Septuagint version, "Woe to the land, the wings of ships!" and so the Targum"

3.Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

Woe—The heading in English Version, "God will destroy the Ethiopians," is a mistake arising from the wrong rendering "Woe," whereas the Hebrew does not express a threat, but is an appeal calling attention (Isa 55:1; Zec 2:6): "Ho." He is not speaking against but to the Ethiopians, calling on them to hear his prophetical announcement as to the destruction of their enemies.

beyond—Meroe, the island between the "rivers" Nile and Astaboras is meant, famed for its commerce, and perhaps the seat of the Ethiopian government, hence addressed here as representing the whole empire: remains of temples are still found, and the name of "Tirhakah" in the inscriptions. This island region was probably the chief part of Queen Candace's kingdom (Ac 8:27). For "beyond" others translate less literally "which borderest on."

Ethiopia—literally, "Cush." Horsley is probably right that the ultimate and fullest reference of the prophecy is to the restoration of the Jews in the Holy Land through the instrumentality of some distant people skilled in navigation (Isa 18:2; Isa 60:9, 10; Ps 45:15; 68:31; Zep 3:10). Phonician voyagers coasting along would speak of all Western remote lands as "beyond" the Nile's mouths. "Cush," too, has a wide sense, being applied not only to Ethiopia, but Arabia-Deserta and Felix, and along the Persian Gulf, as far as the Tigris (Ge 2:13).
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69966 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves do not care when they deny God's word, no wonder they are originally pagans
Isaiah 11:11
"......And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Ethiopia, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea"
Bless be to the God!
This is what G-D really says about Ethiopians:2 Chronicles 14:12 So G-D smote the evil Ethiopians.....
2 Chronicles 14:13 Israelites overthrew the Ethiopians
Zephaniah 2:12 Ethiopians also, you shall be slain by my sword!

Level 7

Location hidden

#69967 Jul 19, 2013
The Ethiopian waters is on the other side of Ethiopia...

So if THE CHILDREN OF THE CREATOR is on the otherside of Ethiopian water.... that is excluding you Glimmer.

The other side of the Nile is Sudan/Uganda and beyond

Level 7

Location hidden

#69968 Jul 19, 2013
lol, You can try all you like Glimmer, BUt BEYOND is very clear.

It is nowhere saying on "this side of the Ethiopian river" Nope, not at all.

It is saying "BEYOND" = past the Ethiopian river

Level 7

Location hidden

#69969 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer,

Your references are liars. And you know it. I'm quite sure they are still saying that the 400 year captivity was in Egypt Exodus that Moses delivered them from, too, right?

Level 7

Location hidden

#69970 Jul 19, 2013
The Revelation of St John 12

6 AND THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, WHERE SHE HAD A PLACE, PREPARED OF GOD, THAT THEY SHOULD FEED HER THERE ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY DAYS.

ISRAEL fled into AFRICA's wilderness.

wil·der·ness (wldr-ns)
n.
1. An unsettled, uncultivated region left in its natural condition, especially:
a. A large wild tract of land covered with dense vegetation or forests.
b. An extensive area, such as a desert or ocean, that is barren or empty; a waste.
c. A piece of land set aside to grow wild.
2. Something characterized by bewildering vastness, perilousness, or unchecked profusion:

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69971 Jul 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It has no sub-clade, stopped mutation, as it is very ancient in the same locality. Some data base stores actually removed it and it is exclusively found in one small tribe (omotic maale) in Ethiopia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2
You can have several hundred Clans within a country of a particular Ethinc group and the MAALE are no different. IMO!!! So you cant again brush aside that more E-M329 variations maybe unaccounted. For.

The Anuack. And others are HEAVILY E1B1A!!!

These OMOTICS . FAVOR AA ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peteropaliu/sets...

Level 7

Location hidden

#69972 Jul 19, 2013
Scripture pointing out people/world on this side of the waters of Ethiopia going in to the other side of the waters of Ethiopia,(now) Africa to destroy and pillage it. The Creator will gather his scattered.

The Book of the Prophet Esai 18

1 Wo be to the land of flying ships, which is of this side of the flood of Ethiopia:

2 Which sendeth her message over the Sea in ships of redes upon the water, and saith: Go soon, and do your message unto a strange and hard Folk: To a fearful People, and to a People that is further than this: To a desperate and peeled Folk, whose Land is divided from us with rivers of water.

3 Yea, all ye that sit in the compass of the World, and dwell upon the Earth: When the Token shall be given upon the Mountains, then look up: And when the horn bloweth, then hearken to,

4 For thus saith THE CREATOR. I laid Me down, and pondered the matter in My House, at the Noon day when it was hot; and there fell a misting shower. Like a dew, as it happeneth in harvest.

5 But the fruits, were not yet ripe cut off, and the grapes were but young and green. There one smote of the grapes with a hook. Ye, he hewed down also the brushes and the branches, and did cast them away.

6 And thus they were laid waste, for the fouls of the mountains, and for the beasts of the Earth together. So that the fouls fat there upon, and the beast of the Earth wintered there.

7 Then shall there be a present brought unto THE CREATOR of Hosts; Even that hard Folk, that fearful Folk, and that further is than this: That desperate and peeled Folk (Whose land is divided from us with floods of water) unto the place of the Name of THE CREATOR of Hosts: Even unto the Hill of Sion.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69973 Jul 19, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have several hundred Clans within a country of a particular Ethinc group and the MAALE are no different. IMO!!! So you cant again brush aside that more E-M329 variations maybe unaccounted. For.
The Anuack. And others are HEAVILY E1B1A!!!
These OMOTICS . FAVOR AA ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peteropaliu/sets...
Why are you all associate color with genetic roots? That is an old thinking fixed in your mentality. Actually there are white people that resemble AAs in their facial morphology. The darkest of all Ethiopians are the Anuak but still they carry more old haplotypes A and B, and no bit of E1b1a1 type in any Ethiopian population, except the E1b1a2 in just maale people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69974 Jul 19, 2013
See the difference?

When talking about Ethiopia and all the people on the Arabian side all the way to the North and beyond.. Scripture/Prophecy is saying "ÖN THIS SIDE of the waters of Ethiopia"

When Prophecy/CREATOR is talking about HIS CHILDREN and those that will be taken captured... HE says "BEYOND the waters of Ethiopia" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Europeans are NOT Aryans!!!! (Oct '13) 12 min Jasmine 453
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 37 min Reid 15
hawaiians & blacks . (Feb '11) 53 min Reid 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr crackerhead 1,684,593
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Karma Jones 38
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 1 hr Retribution 114
Free From Our Enslaver 3 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 139
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 165
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 35