Hebrew Israelite
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69701 Jul 15, 2013
African ae I don't get you. you say the Israelites are white and the Egyptians were white. and then you say the ancient Egyptians are the Egyptian that are in Egypt now when whites and the Egyptians now look nothing a like

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69702 Jul 15, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
John, again you are wasting your time. Skull shape is the most accepted way of racial classification in modern times. The term 'Caucasoid' in today's anthropologists never refer color, but skull shape and structures. Accordingly, the most remarkable attributes of caucasoid skull are distinct from Asian (Including the Cape Slave Mongolysian) and typical African
Racial differences in skull shape.
"Firstly, the mostly obvious difference is that the Caucasoid top skull has a very flat profile, while the bottom skull is ‘prognathic’, meaning it’s jaws protrude out. Although not obvious from this image, the nose aperture of the Caucasian skull has a narrower triangle shape; with a longer, thinner bony protrusion at the point where the nose comes out from between the eyes (nuchal ridge). Caucasian skulls also posess a nasil sill (unless you see this shown, no explanation will make sense), Asian and African skulls don’t"
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
I'm not waisting time. You are dodging pertinent information which you refuse to accept because if does not suite your prceived ideology.

In post 69,690 & 69,692 your perspective gets BLOWN COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WATER!!!

What you call a: "CAUCASOID PHENOTYPE, ACTUALLY BEGAN IN OUR LAND, SUDAN (UPPER EGYPT...NUBIA)/CUSH/ETHIOPIA!! !"

HOW CAN YOU WITH YOUR OPINION THINKNTHSTBYOU CSN CHANGE: "WHO -GOD-:CREATED FIRST???

There are NO ANATOMICALLY MODERN HUMAN FOSSILS IN WEST AFRICA DATING BACK BEFORE 3,000 YBP!!! SO I DO NOT UNDERSTANDWHY YOU CONTINUE TELLING THE SAME OLD LIES. AND YOU'VE BEEN ALL OVER THE THE PLACE WITHDATES OF 20,000...30,000...15,000...5,0 00...AND MOST RECENTLY 8,000 YBP!!! FOR E1B1A, EXIDTING IN WEST AFRICA!!! WHERE IS YOUR OSTEALOGICAL (FOSSILIZED ANSTOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICAN BONES) EVIDENCE??????????

I CAN FIND CAUCASOID PURE AFRICAN PHENOTYPES IN EAST OR WEST AFRICA ANY DAY.....

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69704 Jul 15, 2013
3gms wrote:
African ae did you forget about the archaeologist who said they have proof of Egypt being black
Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)
Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).
The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.
Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech." The testimony of the ancients, the scriptures, & many Egyptologists, along with archaeology confirms that the Egyptians during ancient times were a "BLACK" PEOPLE. This is important to know, as we continue, we'll see that the scriptures on multiple occasions describes the ancient Hebrews as looking like the Egyptians in physical appearance.
Next, in Genesis chapter 50 verses 7-11, scripture will describes ALL the Hebrews as looking like the ancient Egyptians.
After Jacob died in the land of Egypt, all the Hebrews and Egyptians went down to the land of Canaan to bury him (He asked his son to bury him in the land of Canaan with his forefathers Genesis 49:29-30).
* Verses 7-8, states that all the elders of Pharaoh's house and all the elders of the land of Egypt along with all the Hebrews (except for their small children) went down.
* VERSE 9 says, "It was a very great company."
* VERSE 11 says, that the Canaanites saw the funeral procession and said "THIS IS A GRIEVOUS MOURNING TO THE EGYPTIANS".
But, remember this was a mixed multitude of Hebrews and Egyptians going to bury a HEBREW, and the Canaanites identified them both as Egyptians. WHY? Because, the Canaanites saw a great company of black-skinned people who all look like native (black) Egyptians. It's only logic that the Hebrews were mourning the hardest in the "funeral" procession for our father Jacob, and this is who the Canaanites saw. When they describe this great mourning for Jacob the Hebrew, they saw Israelites mourning the greatest, and they thought these Hebrews were Egyptians.
If the Hebrews were a white people, as we have been led to believe. The Canaanites who were familiar with both the Hebrews and Egyptians would have acknowledged them both by saying, "THIS IS A GRIEVOUS MOURNING TO THE EGYPTIANS AND HEBREWS." Without doubt white Hebrews would have stuck out like a sore thump among the black Egyptians. The Canaanites never Identified the Hebrews separately from the Egyptians.
All can be verified.

Good post
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69705 Jul 15, 2013
3gms wrote:
H. G. Wells, in his classic work OUTLINE OF HISTORY verifies that millenniums ago the Edomites became "Jews." But then he goes on and gives us another trail to follow in correctly identifying the people today "who call themselves Jews." He says that these "Idumeans" joined with a "Turkish" people of Southern Russia (the Khazars), who also "became Jews," and BOTH make up the present day "Jews." Mr. Wells concludes, "The main part of Jewry NEVER WAS IN JUDEA AND HAD NEVER COME OUT OF JUDEA!"
Prof. Roland B. Dixon, of Harvard, wrote in 1923, "The most important single factor, however, in the differentiation of these Jews of the Asiatic borderland...WAS THE CONVERSION TO Judaism IN THE EIGHTH CENTURY OF THE KHAZARS. In these (Khazars )...We may in all probability see the origin of the great mass of the east European Jews of today."
Arthur Koestler, in THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, p. 16, states, "Majority of Eastern European Jews are Khazar and Japhetic in origin, not Semitic."
31% of Khazar Jews are Middle Eastern in origin. Sephardi,Iraqi,Samaritans and other indigenous Middle Eastern Jews,North African Jews ARE REAL JEWS and related to the ancient Israelites!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69706 Jul 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>In South Africa those people would be CONSIDERED BLACK AFRICANS!
Liar!!! Don't forget what you have said earlier 'In south Africa, AAs are considered white'. I hope no one forgets this comment of yours. So, in your delusion, is it not paradoxical??? The truth is, however, Ethiopians and other mixed people, all are Blacks for the whites and no difference in color, although clearly Ethiopians are exceptionally never called 'N!groid'. What ever the truth may be, we don't have that problem, as we have our free and independent lovely country for all types of people.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69707 Jul 15, 2013
Ancient Egyptians LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS! They were all races as painted in their wall paintings. You got white Egyptians as well. The Canaanite people, the Hyksos were light skinned Asiatics. Their skulls have been found in Egypt. Some say the Hyksos were the Israelites as there is absolutely NO mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt according to ancient Egyptians! Two different historians Manetho and Jospehus Flavius claimed the Hyksos returned to Jerusalem after being thrown out of Egypt! Josephus Flavius a Jewish historian, called the Hyksos Hebrews!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69708 Jul 15, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Its typical. Watching. Glimmer. Ignor eveidenc, using the pagan as an excuse to argue.endlessly !!! Just dayam...LIL!!!
It clearly shows, there is still slavery in South Africa. I see, he never had experience to the western world, where actually even Arabs are considered like any other Blacks and Africans. In the US, the one drop rule still works, and that is automatically working in Europeans. I don't believe there is uniqueness in South Africa, unlike the false representation of facts by number one liar kid 'African AE'. Believe me he would have no tongue, if we were discussing face to face as he is not different from the common Cape Malay slaves.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69709 Jul 15, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text> so god word is wrong. The Bible classifies the Ethiopians & Jews together,“Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.”(Amos 9:7) you rather use dna because you know that is the only proof you got
No it doesnt! Israelites ARE ALWAYS SEPERATE to other nations AND STILL ARE!
2 Chronicles 14:12 So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and before Judah and the Ethiopians fled!
Zephaniah 2:12 Ye Ethiopians also you shall be slain by my sword!
2 Chronicles 16:8 The Ethiopians/Libyans attacked the Hebrew but were defeated by the Hebrews with G-Ds help!!! So NO Ethiopians ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT ISRAELITES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69710 Jul 15, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly shows, there is still slavery in South Africa. I see, he never had experience to the western world, where actually even Arabs are considered like any other Blacks and Africans. In the US, the one drop rule still works, and that is automatically working in Europeans. I don't believe there is uniqueness in South Africa, unlike the false representation of facts by number one liar kid 'African AE'. Believe me he would have no tongue, if we were discussing face to face as he is not different from the common Cape Malay slaves.
I would flatten you old man, you too old to fight young men! Just big mouth thats all!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69711 Jul 15, 2013
3gms wrote:
African ae I don't get you. you say the Israelites are white and the Egyptians were white. and then you say the ancient Egyptians are the Egyptian that are in Egypt now when whites and the Egyptians now look nothing a like
No I didnt say the Egyptians were white, they were always mixed race just like today. Israelite skulls have been found in Israel and they are related to the Samaritans the indigenous Jews of Israel who have lived thousands of years in Israel. This is how the Samaritans look like:
www.boingboing.net/2009/12/09/good-genes-how-...

Level 6

Location hidden

#69712 Jul 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ancient Egyptians LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS! They were all races as painted in their wall paintings. You got white Egyptians as well. The Canaanite people, the Hyksos were light skinned Asiatics. Their skulls have been found in Egypt. Some say the Hyksos were the Israelites as there is absolutely NO mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt according to ancient Egyptians! Two different historians Manetho and Jospehus Flavius claimed the Hyksos returned to Jerusalem after being thrown out of Egypt! Josephus Flavius a Jewish historian, called the Hyksos Hebrews!
Good words, but may I ask this???

"Why you are so much obsessed with whites, Caucasoid,Europeans, then to the lesser extent, Middle Eastern, Jews, Arabs and Hebrews????" It is natural to see people defending his own identity and yours appear UN-healthy. You said you are Cape Malay and these group are both genetically and physically are nothing but like west Africa. You can't forget the 'DISCOVER' link that says Cape Malay are 75% E1b1a and their mix is analogue with AAs. Not just that, you had actually the same historical experience, Slavery, which clearly shows that you are perceived like other Blacks (Zulu). Typical Cape Malay Slaves are these:

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

What is your purpose of re-presenting others and forgetting and attacking your slave partners??? your blood, E1b1a???
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69713 Jul 15, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good words, but may I ask this???
"Why you are so much obsessed with whites, Caucasoid,Europeans, then to the lesser extent, Middle Eastern, Jews, Arabs and Hebrews????" It is natural to see people defending his own identity and yours appear UN-healthy. You said you are Cape Malay and these group are both genetically and physically are nothing but like west Africa. You can't forget the 'DISCOVER' link that says Cape Malay are 75% E1b1a and their mix is analogue with AAs. Not just that, you had actually the same historical experience, Slavery, which clearly shows that you are perceived like other Blacks (Zulu). Typical Cape Malay Slaves are these:
What is your purpose of re-presenting others and forgetting and attacking your slave partners??? your blood, E1b1a???
I already told you about my parents and my origins! This fight how black I am or how black you are is just plain stupid! You dont find white people having such dumb fights!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69714 Jul 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you about my parents and my origins! This fight how black I am or how black you are is just plain stupid! You dont find white people having such dumb fights!
My position is clear, we need to tell the truth! Ethiopia and other horners are genetically non-sub-Saharan and overwhelmingly EM-35 carriers and have scanty or no E1b1a haplotype. They paternally cluster with North Africans and the Middle East and maternally closer with Saudi Arebia, Yemen and to a lesser extent with other Sub-Saharan. Given several evidences, Ethiopia is the land of Black Hebrew people, with remarkable Caucasoid feature. Let me see your feed back, if you are actually changed!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69715 Jul 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No I didnt say the Egyptians were white, they were always mixed race just like today. Israelite skulls have been found in Israel and they are related to the Samaritans the indigenous Jews of Israel who have lived thousands of years in Israel. This is how the Samaritans look like:
www.boingboing.net/2009/12/09/good-genes-how-...
Why your site missed the Samaritan Cohen or Levi, cluster with EM-35.1, rather than J??? Yes, other non-Cohen Samaritans were mainly J carriers, but the Levi or Cohen part is not. That fact is known to every one, but deliberately suppressed as it shows one hidden fact, bitter for the current fake Jews. The current evidence that the Samaritan Levi carried chiefly EM-35 but not J, clearly indicates the fact that ancient biblical Jews had levites that carried mainly EM-35.1, and the overplay in J is a recent fabrication to alienate their African root. Glad, that we Ethiopians have both haplotypes, rich, but I wish Death to haters and racists!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69716 Jul 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No it doesnt! Israelites ARE ALWAYS SEPERATE to other nations AND STILL ARE!
2 Chronicles 14:12 So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and before Judah and the Ethiopians fled!
Zephaniah 2:12 Ye Ethiopians also you shall be slain by my sword!
2 Chronicles 16:8 The Ethiopians/Libyans attacked the Hebrew but were defeated by the Hebrews with G-Ds help!!! So NO Ethiopians ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT ISRAELITES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE!
We are today more Israelite than any one in the world, especially after Mosses and the famous King Solomon. Although clearly Ethiopians were founders of Hebrewism, like that of the Samaritan today as evidenced by their common DNA with the Samaritan Levi, there was division among the tribe of Levi between the exile and the non-exile ones, and the quote what you have stated was written after the exile against the non-exile Ethiopian Levi. However, we are glad in the New Testament, the Nazarene Jesus had a root from the ancient non-exile Judah, who gave us the title to judge on any one including Jews (we are not Jews, but Israelite).

Matthew 14.42

"The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here"

We are also daughters of our virgin Lady st.Mary, clearly she was from the non-exile Judah rooted from Nazarene type, whose ancient root was from the true first Solomonic temple

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69717 Jul 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your site missed the Samaritan Cohen or Levi, cluster with EM-35.1, rather than J??? Yes, other non-Cohen Samaritans were mainly J carriers, but the Levi or Cohen part is not. That fact is known to every one, but deliberately suppressed as it shows one hidden fact, bitter for the current fake Jews. The current evidence that the Samaritan Levi carried chiefly EM-35 but not J, clearly indicates the fact that ancient biblical Jews had levites that carried mainly EM-35.1, and the overplay in J is a recent fabrication to alienate their African root. Glad, that we Ethiopians have both haplotypes, rich, but I wish Death to haters and racists!!
The majority of sites say E-M78!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
www.gnosticwarrior.com/e1b1
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69718 Jul 16, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We are today more Israelite than any one in the world, especially after Mosses and the famous King Solomon. Although clearly Ethiopians were founders of Hebrewism, like that of the Samaritan today as evidenced by their common DNA with the Samaritan Levi, there was division among the tribe of Levi between the exile and the non-exile ones, and the quote what you have stated was written after the exile against the non-exile Ethiopian Levi. However, we are glad in the New Testament, the Nazarene Jesus had a root from the ancient non-exile Judah, who gave us the title to judge on any one including Jews (we are not Jews, but Israelite).
Matthew 14.42
"The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here"
We are also daughters of our virgin Lady st.Mary, clearly she was from the non-exile Judah rooted from Nazarene type, whose ancient root was from the true first Solomonic temple
Only in your weird dreams! Levi Samaritan is a E-M78 carrier which comes from Libya/North Africa and they are very much more related to other REAL Jews than any Ethiopians! Do they look like Ethiopians?????????

Level 6

Location hidden

#69719 Jul 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of sites say E-M78!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
www.gnosticwarrior.com/e1b1
How slow is your mind in understanding haplotypes!!! You are retard? disabled!! I told you several times that EM-35.1 means nothing but EM-78!! Why don't you stop talking about haplotypes if you are allergic to that? The samaritans are carriers of EM-35.1=EM-78=E1b1b1-a3. You are confused kid! You stop this forum for sometime read and come back. You are wasting our time and spoiling the internet with alliterate people talks. Sub-standard!

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/04/shalom-ben...

Level 6

Location hidden

#69720 Jul 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your weird dreams! Levi Samaritan is a E-M78 carrier which comes from Libya/North Africa and they are very much more related to other REAL Jews than any Ethiopians! Do they look like Ethiopians?????????
Why you are denying facts??? You don't admit the apparent truth that EM-78 is over 70% in Somalies?

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-pape...

And the most specific marker of the Samaritan is E1b1b1-a3 or also called EV-22. Let's see the global distribution of this Samaritan Priest:

The pick concentration of E1b1b1-a3 or EV-22 is actually in Somalia and the horn. The dark purple color is where the highest concentration found

Also, your hate word 'Do they look Ethiopian?' The answer is straight and clear, they are strikingly similar not just in their facial look but also their way of dressing their cup. You look envy jealous!!

http://foter.com/f/photo/3285628382/d88c9ac7a...

Level 6

Location hidden

#69721 Jul 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your weird dreams! Levi Samaritan is a E-M78 carrier which comes from Libya/North Africa and they are very much more related to other REAL Jews than any Ethiopians! Do they look like Ethiopians?????????
I understand you come to admit the truth only if you are clearly told about your Cape Malay identity. Slaves have odd personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men are weaker 3 min gigi 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min IT IS I 133
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,708,027
la raza and new black panther party 6 min Barros 11
Lice Chronicles 10 min Barros 27
The Confederate Flag and The Union Jack 14 min Barros 10
Black History 17 min coretta 40
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 28 min The Patriot 98
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 1,627
White people GO AWAY 2 hr aaa 323