“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69583 Jul 14, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. Africans do not adopt well to the cold climates. Cancer and other illnesses due to lack of Vitamin D in Africans who live in cold climates are through the roof in cold none tropical climates compared to Europeans.
http://www.livescience.com/20910-vitamind-bla...
You're full of DUNG!!!

Location hidden

#69584 Jul 14, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
ife maybe 4,000 years old. metal working in that area dates to at least 1500BC but is thought to be much older. and pottery has been found in igboland that suggest a cultural continuum that goes back at least 5,000 years.
these dates would represent the beginning of major desertification of the sahara, and is consistenet with the theory that most e1b1a types migrated to WA during this period from the tropical sahara.
haven't seen any skull/skeletal evidence, though.
imo, the best way to deal with this issue is by researching specific tribes, related to the slave trade. cuz that's the point, right?
mande, akan, hausa, are all recent arrivals. definitely within the past 2,000 years. yoruba tribes go back to ife, but there have been many more recent arrivals as well. the igbo seems to represent the oldest of the slave trade related WA tribes. and bantus didn't even exist til bout 3,000 years ago, or sooner.
glim is racist against e1b1a. he just won't admit it.
I'm afraid I can't go on Pottery Shreds and Metal Works alone. Remember the Pygmies were already there, and they are known to be Semi Nomadic. They could have established long distance trade with "E1B1A's," long ago! And eventually when the "E1B1A's," entered the land to settle there. They began to mix with the Pygmy, then Intermarry!!! It's just a Theory, but VERY POSSIBLE!!!

Location hidden

#69585 Jul 14, 2013
They are still blocking the truth!!
Cherokee Moroon

Livonia, MI

#69587 Jul 14, 2013
Eber = Hebrew(plural)

Same exact word....Abraham was not the first.

This is during the time when

Linguistic association of "Eber", "Heber" and "Hebrew"

In the King James Version (KJV) of the Old Testament, the name "Eber" is used, while in the KJV New Testament, "Heber" is used instead, each referring to the same person. And in both KJV books, the word "Hebrew" refers to the descendants of this person. The confusion between "Eber" and "Heber" lies in transcriptional misunderstandings through ongoing layers of Biblical translation, as well as the differentiated cultural origins of the Old and New Testaments....

excerpt taken from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eber
Cherokee Moroon

Livonia, MI

#69589 Jul 14, 2013
H-4854. Massa', mas-saw';

the same as H-4853; burden; Massa, a son of Ishmael:--Massa.

.... H-4853. massa', mas-saw';

from H-5375; a burden; spec. tribute, or (abstr.) porterage; fig. an utterance, chiefly a doom, espec. singing; mental, desire:--burden, carry away, prophecy, X they set, song, tribute.

.... H-5375. nasa', naw-saw';

or nacah, naw-saw',(Psa. 4:6,[7];

a prim. root; to lift, in a great variety of applications, lit. and fig., absol. and rel.(as follows):--accept, advance, arise,(able to,[armour], suffer to) bear (-er, up), bring (forth), burn, carry (away), cast, contain, desire, ease, exact, exalt (self), extol, fetch, forgive, furnish, further, give, go on, help, high, hold up, honourable (+ man), lade, lay, lift (self) up, lofty, marry, magnify, X needs, obtain, pardon, raise (up), receive, regard, respect, set (up), spare, stir up,+ swear, take (away, up), X utterly, wear, yield.

In using this word as an example:
ONLY...The last(first) "H-5375" definition is the denotation. The true essence of the word.

ALL OTHERS are connotation

definition taken from:

http://www.biblerick.com/ConcordanceO.html
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69591 Jul 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
They are still blocking the truth!!
You are so right! They keep deleting my posts, too.
Level 7

Location hidden

#69592 Jul 14, 2013

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#69593 Jul 14, 2013
I dont know what got into yall. Somebody check the alignment of the stars or something. Everywhere I go brothers and sisters droppin diamonds! That Massa part also suprised me. What was that were Tacticus said the the Israelite were a break off of Egyptians. Now it doesnt cancel out Jacob but maybe during those time the israelites wasnt noticle or important to remember so by time they broke off they were seen as Egyptian. They look if any difference was grafted into the Egyptian look and culture. Prolly a slight difference in spiritural application.
Level 7

Location hidden

#69594 Jul 14, 2013
Level 7

Location hidden

#69595 Jul 14, 2013
Level 7

Location hidden

#69597 Jul 14, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremy/Jeremiah 50

33 Thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts: The Children of ISRAEL and JUDA suffer violence together. All they that have Them in CAPTIVITY, keep Them fast, and WILL NOT LET THEM GO:

34 But Their AVENGER AND REDEEMER is MIGHTY, whose Name is THE CREATOR of Hosts: HE shall maintain Their cause, HE shall make the Land shake, and judge them that dwell therein, one with another.

Location hidden

#69598 Jul 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in you to know the truth. Keep it up.
Fulani AKA Fula who are 71% e1b1a have a migration history from Canaan. Syro-Palestine. Out of Egypt. From the Tribe of Joseph out of Egypt.
"from the 'Children of Israel', who were in Egypt under the Pharoahs. The Pentateuch tells us that these Israelites returned to the country of their fathers, but Delafosse think that it is possible that a number of them under a descendant of Joseph escaped from Egypt via the Nile, and settled in North Africa. "
"suppose that the original Fulani came from Western Asia and settled in Africa, probably via Egypt, in the dim ages before the Christian era. "
"some to believe that the Fulani are of Judaeo-Syrian origin"
Fulani ,(by Cust), was placed in the Nuba-Fula group. The Sudani family (Yoruba, Ibo, etc)
The chief families of the Fulani in Adamawa are:
The Ba'en who lived in Yola, but originally came from Song.
The Wolarbe, round Ngaundere, having migrated from Turuwa.
The Iso'en, round Joboliwo and Ribadu.
The Kesu'en round Mayo Balwa.
The Gudu'en, round Mayo Faran, and also Song.
The Illaga'en, round Rei (in the Cameroons).
The Kiti'en round Kiri, a Fulani family who refused to adopt Islam, and having been cast off by
the Moslem Fulani, have intermixed with the Batta and other pagan tribes.
The Bororo'en, who are nomadic herdsfold, also have not become Muhammadans.
1. Called Barno by the natives.
I'm on it pinpoint like a laser.

You keep on doing your thang too...right on point!

Location hidden

#69599 Jul 14, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! They keep deleting my posts, too.
I wander why they can't attempt a rebuttal instead of being a weakling and blocking the post?

If they disagree with the information, all they'd have to do is supply some REAL PROOF TO CONTRADICT A POST. BUT DO THEY DO THAT??? OF COURSE NOT, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T...

GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND I GUESS WE'LL ALL BE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE Bank.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#69600 Jul 14, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I can't go on Pottery Shreds and Metal Works alone. Remember the Pygmies were already there, and they are known to be Semi Nomadic. They could have established long distance trade with "E1B1A's," long ago! And eventually when the "E1B1A's," entered the land to settle there. They began to mix with the Pygmy, then Intermarry!!! It's just a Theory, but VERY POSSIBLE!!!
i don't think ife is related to pigmies, but as you say it's always better to have cranial/skeletal remains. unfortunately escavation in WA hasn't been all that extensive.

i would keep that in mind before i'd claim e1b1a types weren't there before 3,000 years ago.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69601 Jul 14, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot .com/2011/01/who-were-kushites .html?m=1
Afronazi nonsense!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69602 Jul 14, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:5-6 KJV
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Now African BS why would yeshua inform the disciples not to bother going into Samaria if there were Isralites there? Does that make sense. I'll tell u why, because Christ knew there were no isralites in Samaria. Christ knew Samaria had been over ran by gentiles ever since 722 BC. And I can prove it, ready? Read every line ok.
2 Kings 17:24 KJV
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof."
Ya see that that's 700 years of gentile invasion in Samaria. Back to the original script. Christ from the line of Judah of the seed of Abraham wanted nothing to do with that gentile safe haven.
Matthew 10:5-7 KJV
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand."
And in 722 bc.
2 Kings 17:24 KJV
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof."
It also states in the bible not all the Israelites went into exile, not all the Israelites returned to Israel after Assyria was conquered but some Jews remained in Babylon, the Iraqi Jews! Also Jews returned from Babylon to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem! The Samaritan DNA shows Israelite Y-DNA and Assyrian mtDNA!
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#69603 Jul 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It also states in the bible not all the Israelites went into exile, not all the Israelites returned to Israel after Assyria was conquered but some Jews remained in Babylon, the Iraqi Jews! Also Jews returned from Babylon to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem! The Samaritan DNA shows Israelite Y-DNA and Assyrian mtDNA!
http://www.google.com/search...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69604 Jul 14, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text> you are in denial so you rather use a man word of dna against god's word. you know it the truth that is why you didn't comment on the exile and return of the real israeites
When its day time in America its night time in Africa! I was sleeping lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69605 Jul 14, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text> dumb ass I know that I was saying the Israelites were being compared to the ethopians who are black and you offtopic
Ethiopians are more related to black Africans than Middle Eastern people!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69606 Jul 14, 2013
At least 3 different Haplogroup maps show AA people are NOT related to either Middle Eastern or Egyptians! Outside Africa they are 17% related to Europeans according to DNA Tribes! Thankfully DNA Tribes has stated that the Ashkenazi Jews are 31% Middle Eastern!!!! So the REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL!!! End of story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 9 min The truth 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min dreamhunk 24,548
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 11 min unfazed 6,123
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 12 min GoodPosterKC 120,964
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min n-dis-grace 1,110,358
Michele is Married to a White Man 16 min The truth 4
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 18 min The truth 5,261
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 27 min Kop 653
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Big Knob 231
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr selina london 250
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••