Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69510 Jul 13, 2013
Funny how they block post#'s 69,501 & 60,501 simply because of their chicken syndrome!!!

Location hidden

#69512 Jul 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i spent quite a bit of time trying to connect "jews' to major tribes involved in the slave trade - igbo, hausa, akan, mandi, yoruba, bantu (bantu being a generic term not specific to any one bantu group).
obviously the mande/israelite connection is well documented. as are sephardic migration into various parts of WA.
what i was able to find out bout the akan, is that there presence in WA is very recent (within the past 1,000 years), they came outta the sahara, and 'Yah' is a major deity in their traditional belief system.
but like the hausa, i haven't been able to connect them with any specific 'jewish' groups.
the hausa like the mande are nearly 100% muslim today. so getting a clear picture of their traditional believe system, pre-islam, hasn't been easy.
based on everything i've been able to find, i don't believe migration outta levant represents a major demographic contributor among WA tribes - other than maybe the mande, as i'm not sure if the jews of cyrene migrated outta canaan or were always there.
but i don't believe an 'israelite' is only limited to canaan. i believe glim is right when he makes his case bout the judaic presences in the horn. and of course, elephantine was an established jewish community.
judaism obviously has gone through phases. probably a major incarnation came outta babylonian captivity. synagogues didn't even exist before this period. And i'm sure many narratives were added over time. which is probably why some of those narratives don't exist among groups who may have separated from the larger body before their creation.
this is a very complex subject with lots of gray areas. but imo, the true 'israelite' is pre-dynastic egypto-nubian civilization, which extended across the entire sahara, and migrated into WA, and became the afro-diaspora in the americas.
I'm still looking forward to the day when: "WHEN SOMEONE CAN SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF ANATOMICALLY MODERN WEST AFRICAN BONES IN CEMETERIES, BEFORE 3,000 YBP!!!" PLUS THE MARROW IN THOSE BONES INDICATING THEY WERE "E1B1A HAPLOTYPE!!!" BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO BE VOLUNTEERING TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING SOME JOKERS (GLIMMER FOR ONE) OPINION THAT "E1B1A," HAS BEEN IN WEST AFRICA FOR 20 TO 30,000 YEARS, WHEN THERE IS NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIM.

THE OLDEST EVIDENCE IS OF PYGMIES AND THAT ONLY GOES BACK 12,000 YEARS!!!

THE GENETIC EVIDENCE SHOWS: "E1B1 (P2) AS THE FATHER OF VIRTUAL TWINS E1B1A & E1B1B!!!

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/population.htm

Location hidden

#69513 Jul 13, 2013
I forgot to mention: "WITH THEIR ORIGIN BEING IN EAST AFRICA...ETHIOPIA MORE SPECIFICALLY!!!"
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#69514 Jul 13, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
why do people get scared at the idea of the ancient hebrews being of the black race? what? does that go against cracka supremacy?
The ancient Hebrews were INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE carrying Haplogroup J! Sub-Saharan Africans DO NOT HAVE HAPLOGROUP J. Anyone who does carry Haplogroup J got it from the Middle East because it is INDIGENOUS to the Middle East!
African AE

#69515 Jul 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...if you haven't noticed, we Africans adopt very well to the cold climates. But Europeans have INCREASED CASES OF SKIN CANCER IN TROPICAL CLIMATES!!!
JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD MAKE A NOTE OF THAT IN YOUR BRAIN...
Europeans have been living thousands of years in the Mediterranean sun and none of the seem to be dying of cancer!

Location hidden

#69516 Jul 13, 2013
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands

THE INFORMATION CLEARLY SHOWS AN EAST THE WEST MIGRATION PATTERN...
Slave Coast Judah

Redmond, WA

#69517 Jul 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i spent quite a bit of time trying to connect "jews' to major tribes involved in the slave trade - igbo, hausa, akan, mandi, yoruba, bantu (bantu being a generic term not specific to any one bantu group).
obviously the mande/israelite connection is well documented. as are sephardic migration into various parts of WA.
what i was able to find out bout the akan, is that there presence in WA is very recent (within the past 1,000 years), they came outta the sahara, and 'Yah' is a major deity in their traditional belief system.
but like the hausa, i haven't been able to connect them with any specific 'jewish' groups.
the hausa like the mande are nearly 100% muslim today. so getting a clear picture of their traditional believe system, pre-islam, hasn't been easy.
based on everything i've been able to find, i don't believe migration outta levant represents a major demographic contributor among WA tribes - other than maybe the mande, as i'm not sure if the jews of cyrene migrated outta canaan or were always there.
but i don't believe an 'israelite' is only limited to canaan. i believe glim is right when he makes his case bout the judaic presences in the horn. and of course, elephantine was an established jewish community.
judaism obviously has gone through phases. probably a major incarnation came outta babylonian captivity. synagogues didn't even exist before this period. And i'm sure many narratives were added over time. which is probably why some of those narratives don't exist among groups who may have separated from the larger body before their creation.
this is a very complex subject with lots of gray areas. but imo, the true 'israelite' is pre-dynastic egypto-nubian civilization, which extended across the entire sahara, and migrated into WA, and became the afro-diaspora in the americas.
Based on that last paragraph we are the Isralites of the bible.
African AE

#69518 Jul 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I only saw Dr. Ben plus one source cited in the page: "*The historian Philo (40 BCE-40 CE), who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, stated that "One million Hebrews resided in Libya and Egypt from the Catabathmos, to the border of Ethiopia."
http://www.shmayisrael.com/History/FromAfrica...
Afronazi Site! The Lemba did NOT get their DNA of ancient Israelites but Yemeni Arab traders! Ethiopians got their J from Neolithic farmers from Saudi Arabia! Egyptians/Libyans got their J from Neolithic farmers who were Middle Eastern in origin BEFORE the Hebrews,Israelites ever existed!
Slave Coast Judah

Kent, WA

#69519 Jul 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look as if deutoronomy 28 was fullfilled.
African AE

#69521 Jul 13, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that last paragraph we are the Isralites of the bible.
Only in your dreams. Non of you have any Middle Eastern DNA but West African DNA!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#69523 Jul 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your dreams. Non of you have any Middle Eastern DNA but West African DNA!
I don't need mid east DNA. Nile Valley DNA puts me right in the center of it all.
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69524 Jul 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your dreams. Non of you have any Middle Eastern DNA but West African DNA!
dude why do you keep talking about dna the bible already tells us who the real Israelites are. you are choosing dna over god's word.
African AE

#69525 Jul 14, 2013
3gms wrote:
<quoted text> dude why do you keep talking about dna the bible already tells us who the real Israelites are. you are choosing dna over god's word.
The ancestors of the ancient Israelites, the Samaritans live in Israel and have lived there for thousands of years! Anyone who is supposedly a real Israelite must be related to them! If not then they are NOT real Israelites! In just about every country in the world, there are people who claim to be real Israelites, DNA has found them all to be frauds!
African AE

#69526 Jul 14, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need mid east DNA. Nile Valley DNA puts me right in the center of it all.
You would have to be related to the Samaritans. If not you simply are NOT an Israelite! The Lemba ARE related to the Samaritans thats why they have been recognised by Israel!
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69527 Jul 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to be related to the Samaritans. If not you simply are NOT an Israelite! The Lemba ARE related to the Samaritans thats why they have been recognised by Israel!
the bible say the real Israelites would not be in Israel right now
In JOEL 3: 1-2 It says:

FOR BEHOLD, IN THOSE DAYS, AND IN THAT TIME, WHEN I SHALL BRING AGAIN THE CAPTIVITY OF JUDAH AND JERUSALEM.

(2) I WILL ALSO GATHER ALL NATIONS, AND WILL BRING THEM DOWN INTO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT (YEHOSHAPHAT), AND WILL PLEAD WITH THEM THERE FOR MY PEOPLE AND FOR MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69528 Jul 14, 2013
so now what and god said the Israelites will be cursed and we will lose our heritage PSALM 83:1-4, KEEP NOT YOUR SILENCE, O YAH HOLD NOT YOUR PEACE, AND BE NOT STILL O YAH.

(2) FOR, LO, YOUR ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT AND THEY THAT HATE YOU HAVE LIFTED UP THE HEAD.

(3)THEY HAVE TAKEN CRAFTY COUNSEL AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE, AND CONSULTED AGAINST YOUR HIDDEN ONES.

(4) THEY HAVE SAID, COME LETS CUT THEM OFF FROM BEING A NATION SO THAT THE NAME OF ISRAEL MAY BE NO MORE IN REMEMBRANCE .

This very thing has happen to us here in North America, we are the only people who were not allowed to practice our original culture, etc. upon our arrival. This is one of the main reasons why we don't know who we really are today. I have made mention of a slave owner named Willie Lynch, who in 1712 devised a plan to keep slaves in a docile and passive state. Willie Lynch said in order to keep this process going you must wipe away the Slaves Original Historical Mental History
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69529 Jul 14, 2013
ISAIAH 1:2-3 HEAR, O HEAVENS, AND GIVE EAR, O EARTH: FOR YAH HAVE SPOKEN, I HAVE NOURISHED AND BROUGHT UP CHILDREN, AND THEY HAVE REBELLED AGAINST ME.(3) THE OX KNOWS HIS OWNER, AND THE ASS HIS MASTER'S CRIB: BUT ISRAEL DO NOT KNOW, MY PEOPLE DO NOT CONSIDER.

This verse is telling us that Israel doesn't know who they are or who Yah their creator is. How many so called blacks / African Americans CONSIDER themselves to be the true Israelites of the bible? Not many, How many of them Know they are the Israelites of the bible? We've been told that we are Africans, but as I previously stated Africa is not a race, it's just the name of a continent.
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69530 Jul 14, 2013
The Jews claim they know who they are, they don't claim that they ever lost their identity. They say they have been Jews since day one. But the scripture says Israel (the majority of the Physical Israelites) don't know or consider. Many so called blacks will get offended if you tell them they're not Africans /Americans etc. Some would even get hostile if you try to explain and prove to them that they are Israelites. But as scripture shows this is how it's suppose to be.

JEREMIAH 17-4 AND YOU, EVEN YOURSELF, SHALL DISCONTINUE FROM YOUR HERITAGE THAT I GAVE YOU: AND I WILL CAUSE YOU TO SERVE YOUR ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH YOU KNOW NOT: FOR YOU HAVE KINDLED A FIRE IN MINE ANGER, WHICH SHALL BURN FOREVER
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69531 Jul 14, 2013
Abraham was black He was the first to be called Hebrew.(Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans,(Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this, which he states in his very noteworthy book, FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU. He writes, "The Chaldeans and the other People of that region were Jet black in their complexion." of that region were Jet black in their complexion."

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region was 120 degrees. this is where the ancient Sumerian civilization began. The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones", because they shaved their heads. The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Abraham father Terah, was a relative of Nimrod. He was a merchant who sold idols in the city of Ur. It's a widely known fact that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Cush is the progenitor of the Nubians / Ethiopians, and the Nubians are a black skinned people. So, this means that Nimrod was also black. Abraham came from this part of the world, which in his day was overwhelmingly populated with black skinned people. This is not surprising because in that region the average temperature was 120 degrees. This means that the people in that part of the world had to have large amounts of melanin in their skin, which means they were very dark skinned Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D. says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32,
"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
So, for Abraham to have come from that part of the world, he had to have been very dark / black-skinned.
3gms

San Diego, CA

#69532 Jul 14, 2013
In the book of Amos chapter 9: we will now see Israel being compared to Ham (Khawm) first born son Cush / Ethiopians.

Verse 7 says "ARE YOU NOT AS CHILDREN OF THE ETHIOPIANS UNTO ME, O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL?"...
A Roman historian named Tacitus who lived about C.E. 90 said, "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS."

Once again, we have the Hebrews compared to one of HAM’S black-skinned descendants. Historian and scholar, J.A. Rogers commented, "For the Romans to have considered them Ethiopians is a clear indication of their color, because the Ethiopians are a known black people". Tacitus also said that the Hebrews were Egyptians , who left Egypt during a disease outbreak.

The Roman Emperor, Justinian the Great, who ruled basically from 527 - 564 C.E., 500 years after the time of Yahshuah, had engraved on a coin, the image of Yahshuah with woolly / kinky hair and "BLACK" features. On the obverse side of the coin there is an image of Justinian but with straight hair.

The Cambridge Encyclopedia has this particular listing about that image on the coin.

"Whatever the fact, this coin, with the straight haired Justinian on the obverse side, places beyond doubt the belief that "Jesus" was a Negro (black-skinned)."

Now, lets go back to the scripture for more information that proves the Hebrews were a black-skinned nation.
Lamentations 5:10 reads:

"OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."

Notice, it says here that the Hebrews' skin was black like an oven or charcoal black, because of the famine. When the Jews were in concentration camps in Europe during WWII, many of them were starved or in famine. Footage of them in the camps, show that their skin turned pale white. The same is true of the people in Kosov. They were in famine and their skin turned pale white, because they are also a white-skinned people. But pictures of starving people in Africa, show that their skin turns jet black or darker than its original hue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,420,092
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Real 47,901
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 4 min Obama is a Dummy 36
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 min Trumping On MMXVI 276
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 4 min PeaceAndLove 351
Calcified Pineal Gland (Jul '12) 5 min MelatoninRules 33
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 6 min Redefined 97
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 10 min Even Jesus Hates ... 576
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 51 min Marcus Washington 61
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr Go Blue Forever 89