Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69175 Jul 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAA 33% you are a liar! Your J also comes from Saudi Arabia and Middle Eastern people are not related to you! Must I give you some tissues to wipe your tears!
Buzo! Crying idiot! It is very straight that the lion of Judah carry as much as 35% J, of which almost all (94%) is the Coheniam DNA, J1. Also, unlike your Malay friend (Jeff), haplotype J is 18% in overall Ethiopia.

"Haplogroup J has been found at a frequency of approximately 18% in Ethiopians, with a higher prevalence among the Amhara, where it has been found to exist at levels as high as 35%, of which about 94%(17% of total) is of the type J1, while 6%(1% of total) is of J2 type.[20] On the other hand, 26% of the individuals sampled in the Arsi control portion of Moran et al.(2004) were found to belong to Haplogroup J.[16]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethio...

The Cape Malay are not expected to carry even 1% J, yet you are polishing your slave skin with my haplotype J. What is haplotype J for the Cape Malay? who carry over 75% E1b1a, and this haplotype is 0% in Ethiopian Amhara. The mere repeated liar can not turn your slave nature to a Hebrew. Stop that non-sense, as every body know you are Cape Slave.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69176 Jul 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well you said levant included egypt. this would imply that levant was the controlling territory.
levant was egyptian territory during the egyptian empire (18th and 19ths dynasties). this simple historical fact often goes whizzing over peoples heads when discussing the exodus and biblical israel pre-babylonian invasion.
jacob's election was the establishment of israel. but biblical israel was really the conquest of canaan by ahmoseI and subsequent pharaohs, with thutmose III being the biggest contributor.
everything we read biblically concerning this period was actually being carried out by egyptians and their allies.
*but* this would be very consistent with the 'hebrew' story. as they were always closely associated with hamitic empires and intermarried hamitic royalty - the cushites in mesopotamia, egyptians in egypt, phuttites in the sinai, and hamitic canaanites in canaan.
imo the hebrew story is part of a much larger hamitic story. there are many books that deal with the similarities between judaism/christianity and egyptian mystery religion. as one 'judeo-christianity' seems to be an abstraction of the other.
the tutsi was very interesting as they claim to possess an ancient book that mirrors deuteronomy. i haven't been able to verify any of their claims, though.
The Canaanite skulls found in Egypt were indigenous Middle Eastern Asiatics not Hamites,Cushites or anything else! In other words Caucasian!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69177 Jul 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
(Bible)
Lamentations 4 verse 8: "Their visage(face) is blacker than a coal."
Lamentations 5 verse 10: "our skin was black like an oven."
Job 30 verse 30: "My skin is black upon me."
Jeremiah 14 verse 2: "Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they are black unto the ground."
Song of Solomon 1 verse 5, 6: "I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me because I am black.
Song of Solomon describes Solomon as WHITE AND RUDDY!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69178 Jul 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzo! Crying idiot! It is very straight that the lion of Judah carry as much as 35% J, of which almost all (94%) is the Coheniam DNA, J1. Also, unlike your Malay friend (Jeff), haplotype J is 18% in overall Ethiopia.
"Haplogroup J has been found at a frequency of approximately 18% in Ethiopians, with a higher prevalence among the Amhara, where it has been found to exist at levels as high as 35%, of which about 94%(17% of total) is of the type J1, while 6%(1% of total) is of J2 type.[20] On the other hand, 26% of the individuals sampled in the Arsi control portion of Moran et al.(2004) were found to belong to Haplogroup J.[16]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethio...
The Cape Malay are not expected to carry even 1% J, yet you are polishing your slave skin with my haplotype J. What is haplotype J for the Cape Malay? who carry over 75% E1b1a, and this haplotype is 0% in Ethiopian Amhara. The mere repeated liar can not turn your slave nature to a Hebrew. Stop that non-sense, as every body know you are Cape Slave.
Oh the amount of Haplogroup J has gone up again??? You are not related to Middle Eastern indigenous Jews. They look nothing like Ethiopians! You got the J from Saudi Arabians just like the Lemba got their DNA from the Yemen Jews. Ethiopians have no Haplogroup J2 and have over 60% Sub-Saharan DNA b*tch. You are more related to West Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69179 Jul 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Persian historian (Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas)(d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants' colors are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); Ham, whose descendants' colors are true black (saw&#257;d) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh qal&#299;l); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)".[
Tabar&#299; repeats this tradition again in the name of Ibn Abbas, but this time has dark, blackish brown (Udmah) and a few are a black complexion with a light- brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh qal&#299;l) for Ham. So dark blackish brown (udmah) is used instead of true black (saw&#257;d). "Udmah" is described as deep sumra. Ibn Mandhur describes sumrah as wurqah, which is translated as blackness in the color of the earth (sawaad feel- ghabrah), and ranges all the way to true black (saw&#257;d).
According to ARMENIAN tradition, Shem had the region of the "tawny".
SHEM=SEMITES THE INDIGENOUS people of the Middle East. Abrahams ancestor WAS SHEM! Ancient Egyptians portrayed people of the Middle east as light-skinned on the walls. The Eurasian Neolithic Farmers the ancestors of the Hebrews and other Middle Eastern people WERE EURASIAN! Eurasian IS NOT BLACK!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69180 Jul 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Ewe Erverh Eber Hebrew Ivri.he Ewes of Togo, like other major African ethnic groups, descended from the Biblical Noah. Their ancestors lived in Adzatome also known as Sumeria (Tsumeria) or Anyimewo or Mesopotani or Iraq. The settlement was founded by Ham, the second son of Noah after the Great flood. Other ethnic or cultural groups that descended from Ham and settled in Adzatome were the Cushites, Egyptians, Canaanites and Put
Sorry but they just dont have the Haplogroups and so are not related to Middle Eastern people and naturally look nothing like them either which is not surprising!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69181 Jul 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Roman historian (Tacitus) wrote that many of his time believed that the Jews "were a race of Ethiopian origin."
( Heroditus)
"The Nubians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians have broad noses, thick lips, woolly hair, And they are burnt of skin."
(Godfrey Higgins)a careful and reliable English antiquary says,“The Chaldees were originally Negroes.”(Anacalypsis, Vol. II, p. 364. New York, 1927)
Ps, yoy can report and erase allll you want. I got all of these quotes on standby and its simple to repaste em amd I will
Excellent! Also, the Bible asserts the same. Ham had three Children: Cush (Ethiopia), Mizriam (Egypt), Phut (libya) and Canaan (Israel). This is supported by various linguistic studies and the famous Afro-Asiatic gene flow (E-M78), all known to have originated in Africa. Jews are basically and Canaanites, that later adopted Semitic language.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69182 Jul 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Now we have cover Israel, Egypt,Ethiopia and Chaldeans according to old NONAFRONAZIS sources. CASE CLOSED
And they were all Eurasians (Except Egypy,Ethiopia)and Afronazis have no Middle Eastern DNA! The descendants of the Hebrews,Israelites and ancient Jews are still alive! I wonder what they make of these crazy dimwitted Afronazis who try so hard to steal their history? Non of them have any Middle Eastern DNA and the REAL JEWS like the Samaritans have 2% E1b1a! Are they related to Sub-Saharan Africans.....um NO NO NO!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#69183 Jul 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the amount of Haplogroup J has gone up again??? You are not related to Middle Eastern indigenous Jews. They look nothing like Ethiopians! You got the J from Saudi Arabians just like the Lemba got their DNA from the Yemen Jews. Ethiopians have no Haplogroup J2 and have over 60% Sub-Saharan DNA b*tch. You are more related to West Africans!
You are very ordinary child and knows nothing but mere slogan! You are increasingly becoming weak and weak, just shouting non-sense liar with no bit of links. What about your Capes Slaves, do they carry 1% middle eastern DNA, despite your desperate polishing of your stinking skin with my haplotype J??? Why can't you stick with your proven DNA, E1b1a.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69184 Jul 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Af,
Who cares what you are anybody think. I can honestly say, I really don't.
Now, You are not a part of ISRAELITES.
You are part of he enemies and usurpers only.
Samaritans, sephards, ashkeNAZIS, and all who else you mentioned above. Just read the scriptures, it clearly says so.
The Ancient Indigenous Canaanites and the Ancient Indigenous Egyptians and their remnant are black.
Ship of REAL Canaanites
08-01-09/56
A supply ship. On deck, the captain is haranguing a crew of Canaanites. Painted wood, 12th Dynasty (2000-1785 BCE), Middle Kingdom, Egypt.
National Maritime Museum, Haifa, Israel
http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...
Ship of REAL Egyptians
08-01-09/55
Funeral boat. Painted wood,(2100-2000 BCE), 11th Dynasty, Middle Kingdom, Egypt.
National Maritime Museum, Haifa, Israel
http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...
Egyptians always wore white. Canaanites all wore coloured clothing. Those people are both Egyptians.
PHOTOS OF REAL CANAANITES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
Egyptians are always portrayed wearing white. Canaanites and others always wear coloured clothing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_races
Those are NOT Canaanites but Egyptians!
The skeletons of ASIATIC CANAANITES were found in ancient Egypt. They were Caucasian!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69185 Jul 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ordinary child and knows nothing but mere slogan! You are increasingly becoming weak and weak, just shouting non-sense liar with no bit of links. What about your Capes Slaves, do they carry 1% middle eastern DNA, despite your desperate polishing of your stinking skin with my haplotype J??? Why can't you stick with your proven DNA, E1b1a.
STFU you lying b*tch! Youve got something called a superior complex. You more related to West Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69186 Jul 9, 2013
Ms Unfazed that boat with so-called Canaanites is actually an EGYPTIAN FUNERAL BOAT:
www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/127874

There was never any black nations in the ancient Middle East. They were all Eurasian.

Level 6

Location hidden

#69187 Jul 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>And they were all Eurasians (Except Egypy,Ethiopia)and Afronazis have no Middle Eastern DNA! The descendants of the Hebrews,Israelites and ancient Jews are still alive! I wonder what they make of these crazy dimwitted Afronazis who try so hard to steal their history? Non of them have any Middle Eastern DNA and the REAL JEWS like the Samaritans have 2% E1b1a! Are they related to Sub-Saharan Africans.....um NO NO NO!!!!
A million dollar question!!!!!!!. Why a Cape Malay slave descent African AE, fights African Americans, for a very long time, with out stop and tiredness? Every where in the internate, Cape Malays are nothing but black bitches, and genetically they are 75% west African and not distingushable from African American

"....But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

Not just that, Capes actually associate most often with other Blacks and African Americans, rather than any white

"Walls of Leila" - Love Story Between Cape Malay Girl & African American Boy Set In Cape Town

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/walls...

That is the reality and I think African AE alone is suffering from identity crisis, probably due to severe inferiority complex that is imposed culturally in South Africa. He will for sure regret when he matures. I advice you to stick on truth, that you are most Black African
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69188 Jul 9, 2013
I know for a absolute certainity that black people ARE NOT INDIGENOUS AT ALL TO THE MIDDLE EAST! There was NEVER EVER any black nations that lived in the Middle East. The first settlers in the Middle East was Cro-Magnon man. Natufians were North African in origin and some say Mechtoids! The later peoples were the EURASIAN MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS who went into Europe and North Africa bringing civilization to these people including the dumb Egyptians! Abraham and the Hebrews WERE INDIGENOUS SEMITES. JEWS ARE STILL CALLED SEMITES! The skeletons along with the Canaanites have been found. THEY WERE CAUCASIAN and look exactly like their modern descendants! They overwhelmingly carry Haplogroup J
which originated in the Middle East about 20-30 thousand years ago! Africans do no carry Haplogroup J and never did!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69189 Jul 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
A million dollar question!!!!!!!. Why a Cape Malay slave descent African AE, fights African Americans, for a very long time, with out stop and tiredness? Every where in the internate, Cape Malays are nothing but black bitches, and genetically they are 75% west African and not distingushable from African American
"....But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Not just that, Capes actually associate most often with other Blacks and African Americans, rather than any white
"Walls of Leila" - Love Story Between Cape Malay Girl & African American Boy Set In Cape Town
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/walls...
That is the reality and I think African AE alone is suffering from identity crisis, probably due to severe inferiority complex that is imposed culturally in South Africa. He will for sure regret when he matures. I advice you to stick on truth, that you are most Black African
I already told you my mothers family are Jews! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE STEALING JEWISH HISTORY! What part dont you understand!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#69190 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ms Unfazed that boat with so-called Canaanites is actually an EGYPTIAN FUNERAL BOAT:
www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/127874
There was never any black nations in the ancient Middle East. They were all Eurasian.
U mean those mixed neanderthal eurasian egyptian. Dude keep it lies straight. Lol
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#69191 Jul 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean those mixed neanderthal eurasian egyptian. Dude keep it lies straight. Lol
Could be, after all the Neolithic Eurasian farmers did go into Egypt and civilize them!lol
Stefanie

Cape Town, South Africa

#69192 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the amount of Haplogroup J has gone up again??? You are not related to Middle Eastern indigenous Jews. They look nothing like Ethiopians! You got the J from Saudi Arabians just like the Lemba got their DNA from the Yemen Jews. Ethiopians have no Haplogroup J2 and have over 60% Sub-Saharan DNA b*tch. You are more related to West Africans!
That's true. I see this Glimmer person calling other people slaves, but Ethiopians and other horners have no more than 40% caucasian dna. They're overwhelmingly black Africans.
They're still seen as black where ever they go, they aren't even coloured when they come to South Africa. They are seen as nothing but black.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#69193 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What genetic evidence LOL. Ethiopians J comes from Saudi Arabian Arabs not the Samaritans! Thats why Ethiopians look more like Arabs than the Samaritans!
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shame! swaying like pendulum! You change your position 3X in a day. How fast you changed your position saying Ethiopians never look middle eastern? You even said Ethiopians look West African. Are you seek against truth! One simple conclusion, you are here just to fight truth and not to convince people by logical evidences. How weak you are? I think you are hopeless and unhappy in life
...what I don't get is HOW could "Ethiopians look more like
Arabs "...... when Ethiopians were ON EARTH way b4 white Arabs?????

The flaw in a lot of these arguments is that PPL. don't realize or just don't accept who was 1st on earth.
REAL TRUTH

Columbus, GA

#69194 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, after all the Neolithic Eurasian farmers did go into Egypt and civilize them!lol
Up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unbelievable But True, Blacks PAID Money to Wat... 5 min Oho 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min KiloEcho 46,669
Why am I not sexually attracted to black men? (Apr '11) 8 min Mixed Gal 56
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? 15 min Mixed Gal 21
The FIRST SLAVES in America were WHITE PEOPLE (Aug '11) 16 min Black Is Gold 304
Whites LOSING Power & Influence at an Alarming ... 25 min Oho 1
Bye Bye White Power (Mar '15) 30 min Oho 456
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
WARNING ! Loser Whiteys Deleted Thread: " Engli... 3 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 26
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 4 hr Truth Hurts 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr punsher 1,308
More from around the web