Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69188 Jul 9, 2013
I know for a absolute certainity that black people ARE NOT INDIGENOUS AT ALL TO THE MIDDLE EAST! There was NEVER EVER any black nations that lived in the Middle East. The first settlers in the Middle East was Cro-Magnon man. Natufians were North African in origin and some say Mechtoids! The later peoples were the EURASIAN MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS who went into Europe and North Africa bringing civilization to these people including the dumb Egyptians! Abraham and the Hebrews WERE INDIGENOUS SEMITES. JEWS ARE STILL CALLED SEMITES! The skeletons along with the Canaanites have been found. THEY WERE CAUCASIAN and look exactly like their modern descendants! They overwhelmingly carry Haplogroup J
which originated in the Middle East about 20-30 thousand years ago! Africans do no carry Haplogroup J and never did!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69189 Jul 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
A million dollar question!!!!!!!. Why a Cape Malay slave descent African AE, fights African Americans, for a very long time, with out stop and tiredness? Every where in the internate, Cape Malays are nothing but black bitches, and genetically they are 75% west African and not distingushable from African American
"....But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Not just that, Capes actually associate most often with other Blacks and African Americans, rather than any white
"Walls of Leila" - Love Story Between Cape Malay Girl & African American Boy Set In Cape Town
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/walls...
That is the reality and I think African AE alone is suffering from identity crisis, probably due to severe inferiority complex that is imposed culturally in South Africa. He will for sure regret when he matures. I advice you to stick on truth, that you are most Black African
I already told you my mothers family are Jews! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE STEALING JEWISH HISTORY! What part dont you understand!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#69190 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ms Unfazed that boat with so-called Canaanites is actually an EGYPTIAN FUNERAL BOAT:
www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/127874
There was never any black nations in the ancient Middle East. They were all Eurasian.
U mean those mixed neanderthal eurasian egyptian. Dude keep it lies straight. Lol
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#69191 Jul 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean those mixed neanderthal eurasian egyptian. Dude keep it lies straight. Lol
Could be, after all the Neolithic Eurasian farmers did go into Egypt and civilize them!lol
Stefanie

Cape Town, South Africa

#69192 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the amount of Haplogroup J has gone up again??? You are not related to Middle Eastern indigenous Jews. They look nothing like Ethiopians! You got the J from Saudi Arabians just like the Lemba got their DNA from the Yemen Jews. Ethiopians have no Haplogroup J2 and have over 60% Sub-Saharan DNA b*tch. You are more related to West Africans!
That's true. I see this Glimmer person calling other people slaves, but Ethiopians and other horners have no more than 40% caucasian dna. They're overwhelmingly black Africans.
They're still seen as black where ever they go, they aren't even coloured when they come to South Africa. They are seen as nothing but black.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#69193 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What genetic evidence LOL. Ethiopians J comes from Saudi Arabian Arabs not the Samaritans! Thats why Ethiopians look more like Arabs than the Samaritans!
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shame! swaying like pendulum! You change your position 3X in a day. How fast you changed your position saying Ethiopians never look middle eastern? You even said Ethiopians look West African. Are you seek against truth! One simple conclusion, you are here just to fight truth and not to convince people by logical evidences. How weak you are? I think you are hopeless and unhappy in life
...what I don't get is HOW could "Ethiopians look more like
Arabs "...... when Ethiopians were ON EARTH way b4 white Arabs?????

The flaw in a lot of these arguments is that PPL. don't realize or just don't accept who was 1st on earth.
REAL TRUTH

Columbus, GA

#69194 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, after all the Neolithic Eurasian farmers did go into Egypt and civilize them!lol
Up.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#69195 Jul 10, 2013
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#69196 Jul 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>We did fight against apartheid but what have we got to show for it? Absolutely NOTHING!
<quoted text>
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
be specific as to ur fight. gives us more details. also what were the negative effect on ALL

bump.....
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#69197 Jul 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
dammit.....your "explosion" SHOULD BE ( and should've been) AGAINST THOSE WHO INSTITUTED APARTHEID. Your African brothers chose to "explode" against the oppressors ( see Mandela & Steven Biko ) while PPL. like you and your parents / grandparents stood around DOING NOTHING or trying to side with the oppressors.
PPL. like Steven Biko who died in prison & Mandela didn't give their lives so PPL. whether bi-racial or not would go against Africa being free of APARTHEID.
READ ALL this again and absorb it.
______
LOOK at the stuff you post against Africa. WHY SHOULD THEY ACCEPT YOU. Africans ( you too) are the natives start siding with them or be lost & mentally damaged forever.
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
bump
the ravaged mind of a so-called "cloured" hating his African bros.
REAL TRUTH

Smiths Station, AL

#69198 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, after all the Neolithic Eurasian farmers did go into Egypt and civilize them!lol
Shut yourass up.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69199 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you my mothers family are Jews! I DONT LIKE PEOPLE STEALING JEWISH HISTORY! What part dont you understand!
So, even if what you said is totally unbelievable, what about your poor African father heritage who inherited you the haplotype E1b1a. Why your father heritage has to be forgotten or has to be considered as enemy? Your father gave you the haplotype he has, and no harm to you and your father. He was like AAs that you are hating today, for the simple reason they are blacks. You are cruel, denying your father, for the mere reason he was black.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69200 Jul 10, 2013
Stefanie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. I see this Glimmer person calling other people slaves, but Ethiopians and other horners have no more than 40% caucasian dna. They're overwhelmingly black Africans.
They're still seen as black where ever they go, they aren't even coloured when they come to South Africa. They are seen as nothing but black.
You are absolutely correct, they are seen as black Africans in South Africa. Ethiopians had slaves right until 1943! I think Glimmer is really upset that Ethiopians dont have slaves any more. LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69201 Jul 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So, even if what you said is totally unbelievable, what about your poor African father heritage who inherited you the haplotype E1b1a. Why your father heritage has to be forgotten or has to be considered as enemy? Your father gave you the haplotype he has, and no harm to you and your father. He was like AAs that you are hating today, for the simple reason they are blacks. You are cruel, denying your father, for the mere reason he was black.
He is not considered black in South Africa! He thinks the Afronazis and you are all nutcases trying to claim a history thats not yours to claim! Not all people of colour and Africans think the same as Afronazis! In fact I never come across any South Africans of any race (except Jews) who think they are the REAL Israelites. It seems a weird AA and one silly Ethiopian idea!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#69202 Jul 10, 2013
REAL TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yourass up.
Well its true whether you like it or not!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#69203 Jul 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They were all Eurasian just like the modern Middle Eastern indigenous people!
You mean the Hebrews have always looked like this modern DAY MIDDLE EASTERNER

Modern Day Middle Easterner
http://www.volunteerseedline.com/sitebuilder/...

So you are Right this man I posted is from the middle east as you say
have stated.

Now here is a bit of history for you Africa this artifact is from "Histoire des Tartares", 14th century, Bibliotheque Nationale de France. Reproduction photographed from "Le Royaume Armenien de Cilicie", Claude Mutafian.

Mamluk-Ilkhanid War aka BATTLE OF HOMS 1299

14th century illustration from a manuscript of the History of the Tatars
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Did you see that

The White Turkish Mamluk SLAVE warriors are in the BACK and the BROWN COPPER COLOR Arabs are in the FRONT leading them into WAR.

See White middle easterners are not an ARABS they are TURKS!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69205 Jul 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzo! Crying idiot! It is very straight that the lion of Judah carry as much as 35% J, of which almost all (94%) is the Coheniam DNA, J1. Also, unlike your Malay friend (Jeff), haplotype J is 18% in overall Ethiopia.
"Haplogroup J has been found at a frequency of approximately 18% in Ethiopians, with a higher prevalence among the Amhara, where it has been found to exist at levels as high as 35%, of which about 94%(17% of total) is of the type J1, while 6%(1% of total) is of J2 type.[20] On the other hand, 26% of the individuals sampled in the Arsi control portion of Moran et al.(2004) were found to belong to Haplogroup J.[16]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethio...
The Cape Malay are not expected to carry even 1% J, yet you are polishing your slave skin with my haplotype J. What is haplotype J for the Cape Malay? who carry over 75% E1b1a, and this haplotype is 0% in Ethiopian Amhara. The mere repeated liar can not turn your slave nature to a Hebrew. Stop that non-sense, as every body know you are Cape Slave.
That is no African and I know that you have to be aware of that by now.

You use the pagan as an EXCUSE TO CALL "E1b1a BROTHERS SLAVES!!!"

YOUR HATRED FOR ANYONE WHO IS "AN E1b1," IS THE SAME AS AH!TYING ON YOUR OWN FACE!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69206 Jul 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using that Kazari pagan as an excuse to call other Africans and AAs SLAVES!!! THAT'S THE KIND IF BEHAVIOR I'D EXPECT FROM LOWLIFE A LIKE THE PAGAN AND THE REST OF THE LOWLIFE TROLLS...UNDERSTAND???

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#69207 Jul 10, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I really understand it as the beginning of major divisions in the kingdom of Judah itself. I think, this happened during the post exile time of Judah, as this group was supported and mixed with Persians they demanded their ancient Land, and most importantly the true Ark of the Covenant, both of them were indeed already in the hands of the true Judah, the Ethiopians. These Ethiopians were living in the Arabian side of the red sea (today Yemen) and latter crossed the red sea as they were pushed by Persian backed exile Judah. Don't be afraid of the truth, yet we accept the Bible as ultimate truth.
OK my brotha lets talk

this is your comment "as this group was supported and mixed with Persians they demanded their ancient Land, and most importantly the true Ark of the Covenant

Well that is not all TRUE I will explain

no. 1 You are correct about the BABYLONIAN and ASSYRIAN captivity but according to history A lot of them(12 tribes of Israel) NEVER RETURNED and did not want to lose their WEALTH and status in BABYLON so they stayed. I have tracked their migrations as well.

now this comment is WRONG and NOT historically correct

"true Ark of the Covenant, both of them were indeed already in the hands of the true Judah, the Ethiopians"

Sorry Glimmer the Ark was taken by the HEBREW PROPHET Jeremiah and he took the ARK to the "MT OF GOD"

in other words MT Sinai, Here Glimmer in order to find out what happen to hebrew property why would you ask NON HEBREWS?

common sense would tell you to talk to a real Hebrew to find out what happen to the ark So lets ask the HEBREWS

The Apocrypha 2 Macabees

1 It is also found in the records, that Jeremy the prophet commanded them that were carried away to take of the fire, as it hath been signified:

4 It was also contained in the same writing, that the prophet, being warned of God, commanded the tabernacle and the ark to go with him, as he went forth into the mountain, where Moses climbed up, and saw the heritage of God.

See glimmer thats were the TRUE ark is AWAY FROM NEGATIVE HUMAN EYES

The Ark is NOT in some little Ethiopian Village there is NO PROOF ONLY ETHIOPIAN TRADITIONS

Now Glimmer explain your Terminology here "These Ethiopians were living in the Arabian side of the red sea (today Yemen"

Now you keep using the word "Ethiopians" do you mean Ethiopians as meaning "BURNT FACE PEOPLE" or BLACK PEOPLE then you are right

but if you mean "Ethiopians" meaning people from Ethiopia "CUSHITES" then YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

Thats why you are confusing some of the brothas on this thread you keep using this GREEK word "Aethiopia " people think that you are talking about CUSH

Glimmer explain yourself on this thread when using the word "Aethiopia ' are you talking about just black people in general or Cushites?

SHALAM!
Cherokee Moroon

Saint Clair, MI

#69208 Jul 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a very evasive answer.If thats the case the whole world is hebrews because most peoples have cross "the river"(which one?) at one time or another.To be more specific, do you believe you are descendent of mythical 12 sons of Jacobs?Who the so-called black hebrew israelite cult believe theyre from.
How did the hindu Brahma and sarasvati story become Abraham and sarah?Do you believe your bloodline originated in india?
"The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosop
hers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"--Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.)
I answered the question posed to me! Don't take it the wrong way.

After beginning my studies in "Linguistics Etymology and World History" I answer according to the true meaning of the word not it's connotation.

Now to answer these questions:
The river crossed that I am referring to is the Atlantic (before it became an ocean.

No, I am not a descendant of the mythical 12 sons of Jacob whom the BHI speak of.

Yes, I am a descendant of the 12 tribes of Israel.

I read what you posted about Brahma and Abraham connection, I agree.

I don't know if my bloodline ORIGINATED in Hindustan(India)(depending on how far you go back), I do know we were the first there and it is the same people that are aboriginal to America.

We have no beef Cap!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 7 min A CHOCOLATE STORM 57
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min VetnorsGate 1,779,033
Black mass shooters Trenton 30 min BillyDBigBaller 5
The ciminal coon and Burglar Alarm commercials 1 hr The Patriot 15
News Debate now as much about Confederacy's role in ... (Jul '16) 1 hr The Steven Deaks 75
Why are gay BM more effeminate than straight BW? 2 hr anonymous 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Trollslayer 41,200
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 5 hr Justin Tredeau 70
Most confusing day of the year for Negroes... 14 hr Firey Fellow 44 36