Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#68843 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL maybe if Africans didnt hate us and treat us as second class citizens maybe we would join up with them. But they treat us like cr*p! Under apartheid we were not white enough, now we are not black enough. We are becoming very angry and are going to explode one day...
dammit.....your "explosion" SHOULD BE ( and should've been) AGAINST THOSE WHO INSTITUTED APARTHEID. Your African brothers chose to "explode" against the oppressors ( see Mandela & Steven Biko ) while PPL. like you and your parents / grandparents stood around DOING NOTHING or trying to side with the oppressors.

PPL. like Steven Biko who died in prison & Mandela didn't give their lives so PPL. whether bi-racial or not would go against Africa being free of APARTHEID.

READ ALL this again and absorb it.
______

LOOK at the stuff you post against Africa. WHY SHOULD THEY ACCEPT YOU. Africans ( you too) are the natives start siding with them or be lost & mentally damaged forever.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68844 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im a mixed race person and Im NOT considered black in Southern Africa. The ancient Egyptians were mixed race. If you look at their history, they were mixed with Berbers,Libyans and Middle Eastern Neolithic farmers all before the pyramids. The paintings show a mixed race society.
Why are you confusing others here. It was already admitted that you are from Cape Malay, who are brought in Africa by the Deutsche during 18th century. Therefore you are originally monogol and this race is recently discovered as it is most remote from the other parts of the world. Believe me, Egyptians never traded that far, let alone you become part of the ancient Egypt. Confused lol.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#68845 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your second fact. How come you are not that racist like most AAs? Still, my reservation if E1b1a ever existed in East Africa as recent as the Egyptian dynastic time. You still luck some courage but you for sure know that. Even if we believe that E1b1a emerged in East Africa, then it was well before 20,000 years. The time is important
I never knew most AA's were racist(excluding the idi*tic extremist ones who are an minority...), anyways...Again yes E1b1a is originally from East Africa, it then migrated into the sahara. E1b1a is STILL found in Northeast Africa in countries like Sudan(I think or Egypt.

Like I said before, during the days of the Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians, the Ancestors of some West Africans lived in the Sahara during the Holocene when the Sahara was wet. When the Sahara started to dry up most migrated to the N*g*r river, while some migrated to the Nile. MOST modern day West Africans never lived in West Africa, their Ancestors lived in the Sahara. The ancestors of the Fulani's and Tuaregs lived in the Sahara.

So like I said again its not far-fetched seeing E1b1a in some Ancient Egyptians, but MOST weren't. King Ramses III being E1b1a is again not far fetched he is just one pharaoh and again Y-DNA DOES NOT tell admixture...But ancestry. So maybe King Ramses III on his paternal side had ancestry in the sahara during the Holocene. Because during the Holocene, thats when the Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians started migrating up the nile.

Level 6

Location hidden

#68847 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL maybe if Africans didnt hate us and treat us as second class citizens maybe we would join up with them. But they treat us like cr*p! Under apartheid we were not white enough, now we are not black enough. We are becoming very angry and are going to explode one day...
No body felt you look non-Black. It is just you, yourself. You will learn that you are rather typical black and more you know that you qualify the other major criteria. You are not different in real black world, but in your delusional world.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68848 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
West Africa is a vast territory, including the southern part, from where most the TAT originated. The northern part (esp. the Mali Tuareg and Fulani or Hawsa) are recent expansionists, yet mixed. The others you posted are indeed typical of west African (= indigenous). Generally, we need to admit the fact that West Africans are genetically less diverse as compared with other parts of the Continent. The point of this debate is to look if they resemble ancient Egyptians and not to be racist, and regarding the issue I admitted your earlier comment and we don't have to extend this debate further.
Wrong...Fulani and Tuaregs ancestors lived in the Sahara along with the ancestors of other West Africans. West Africans as a whole are an RECENT expansion. Not only do Fulani's speak a N*g*r-Congo language, but Autosomal DNA test shows us they have African DNA 75%-85%. Their look is due to adaptation to their environments. And the Malians I posted were not Tuaregs.

You are indeed correct on the Hausa, they are RECENT and are most likely from East Africa.

No we do not generally have to admit anything, you are just ignorant on West Africans and refuse to acknowledge your ignorance. Let me repeat again...WEST AFRICANS ARE NOT ONE MONOLITHIC GROUP!

That's like saying Dinka people are the typical look for East Africans. Again West Africa does NOT have on typical look, Nigeria alone has the largest population in Africa. So again your claims are silly.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68849 Jul 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
dammit.....your "explosion" SHOULD BE ( and should've been) AGAINST THOSE WHO INSTITUTED APARTHEID. Your African brothers chose to "explode" against the oppressors ( see Mandela & Steven Biko ) while PPL. like you and your parents / grandparents stood around DOING NOTHING or trying to side with the oppressors.
PPL. like Steven Biko who died in prison & Mandela didn't give their lives so PPL. whether bi-racial or not would go against Africa being free of APARTHEID.
READ ALL this again and absorb it.
______
LOOK at the stuff you post against Africa. WHY SHOULD THEY ACCEPT YOU. Africans ( you too) are the natives start siding with them or be lost & mentally damaged forever.
We did fight against apartheid but what have we got to show for it? Absolutely NOTHING!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68850 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No body felt you look non-Black. It is just you, yourself. You will learn that you are rather typical black and more you know that you qualify the other major criteria. You are not different in real black world, but in your delusional world.
You dont understand the culture of SA. I look like an light skin Asian and am mistaken for Asian quite a bit!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68851 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew most AA's were racist(excluding the idi*tic extremist ones who are an minority...), anyways...Again yes E1b1a is originally from East Africa, it then migrated into the sahara. E1b1a is STILL found in Northeast Africa in countries like Sudan(I think or Egypt.
Like I said before, during the days of the Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians, the Ancestors of some West Africans lived in the Sahara during the Holocene when the Sahara was wet. When the Sahara started to dry up most migrated to the N*g*r river, while some migrated to the Nile. MOST modern day West Africans never lived in West Africa, their Ancestors lived in the Sahara. The ancestors of the Fulani's and Tuaregs lived in the Sahara.
So like I said again its not far-fetched seeing E1b1a in some Ancient Egyptians, but MOST weren't. King Ramses III being E1b1a is again not far fetched he is just one pharaoh and again Y-DNA DOES NOT tell admixture...But ancestry. So maybe King Ramses III on his paternal side had ancestry in the sahara during the Holocene. Because during the Holocene, thats when the Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians started migrating up the nile.
Do you agree with this comment? Just concentrate on the time 20 to 30 kya years, very ancient to relate with the beginning of the ancient Egypt dynasity.

Origins of E-V38

The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al.(2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa.[2] It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38

During the Holocene (5 to 9 kya years), the movement was from wet north western Sahara, which is still very far from Egypt

"The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara"
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68852 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you confusing others here. It was already admitted that you are from Cape Malay, who are brought in Africa by the Deutsche during 18th century. Therefore you are originally monogol and this race is recently discovered as it is most remote from the other parts of the world. Believe me, Egyptians never traded that far, let alone you become part of the ancient Egypt. Confused lol.
LOL you confused old man!
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#68853 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand the apatheid racist policy did a psychological job on everyone in S.Africa.

Those poor PPL. don't know if they're coming or going. They are just now starting to "wake up" and realized they been psychological manipulated to hate each other. "african ae" is a product of this mental carnage. I guess all we can do is help him to repair his scarred psych.

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#68854 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
yo glimmer you already know that this african AE is just playin with you he is PURE WHITE he and Jeff they know that we will ignore their posts so they come on this thread as many different people Cap black is one of them black deal barry these are fake names that they make up in order to cause distrasctions.

I have a question for you What do you think about Gen 6?

Are the sons of God in gen 6 aliens or Demonic forces or fallen angels.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68855 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking, is this picture not typical of West African?
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
no more than this:
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/04/kin...

i know way too many aa who have that look.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68857 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree with this comment? Just concentrate on the time 20 to 30 kya years, very ancient to relate with the beginning of the ancient Egypt dynasity.
Origins of E-V38
The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al.(2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa.[2] It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
During the Holocene (5 to 9 kya years), the movement was from wet north western Sahara, which is still very far from Egypt
"The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara"
You're saying what I've been basically saying that the Ancestors of some modern day West African's migrated to West Africa. Remember before the arrival of the Saharans, West Africa was originally inhabited by different group of people called the Batwa people who were most likely similar people the pygmy people of Central Africa.

Also.

Also you prove me right that E1b1a came from East Africa. I hope you know that the Holocene is well AFTER 30-20 years and when the ancestors of the Ancient EGyptians started migrating up the nile.

Anyways here are some occupation sites in the Sahara during the Holocene.
http://i39.tinypic.com/vrrpmq.jpg

Level 6

Location hidden

#68858 Jul 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand the apatheid racist policy did a psychological job on everyone in S.Africa.
Those poor PPL. don't know if they're coming or going. They are just now starting to "wake up" and realized they been psychological manipulated to hate each other. "african ae" is a product of this mental carnage. I guess all we can do is help him to repair his scarred psych.
That is perfect. We need remedy for that illness

Level 6

Location hidden

#68859 Jul 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no more than this:
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/04/kin...
i know way too many aa who have that look.
Don't be emotional!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68860 Jul 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is perfect. We need remedy for that illness
LOL very loud!

Level 8

Location hidden

#68861 Jul 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL very loud!
DIE!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68862 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
D*mb@$$! How many times do I have to tell you thats NOT a painting done by the Ancients themselves! That's an 1820s painting of the Tomb of Seti I, but it was inaccurate.
Here is the ACTUAL PAINTING!
http://i39.tinypic.com/ioj9z8.jpg
Here are ACTUAL paintings of race DONE BY THE ANCIENTS! The Ancient Egyptians NEVER saw themselves different from other Africans.
http://manuampim.com/Images/Lepsius_4Groups.j...
Four Egyptian men
http://manuampim.com/Images/4Rmt.jpg
Three Egyptian men
http://manuampim.com/Images/3Rmt.jpg
You LOSE again.
Iv seen thousands of paintings of ancient Egyptian wall paintings. They painted themselves overwhelmingly as mixed race with white and black Egyptians! Nubians are painted as black and Semites/Libyans as light skin! Look on Youtube, they show the proper wall paintings!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68863 Jul 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I think King Tut looks more like this Egyptian boy from Luxor.
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8172/egyptia...
King Tut
http://www.touregypt.net/images/touregypt/tut...
You're right about Amenhotep III...Also Huni of the first dynasty looks like what you call "West African features"...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
You must remember the Ancient Egyptians varied in looks. They were a mix of Afro-Asiatic and Nile Saharan speakers. The Ancient Egyptians were most likely of eb1b.
E-M78 is like the oldest Y-DNA in Egypt.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RFDBC3MrhRc/TwSONGT...
I doubt E1b1a was the dominant haplogroup, but that doesn't mean it wasn't in that area since E1b1a is from East Africa in the first place.
But remember Y-DNA DOES NOT tell admixture but ancestry. Eb1b is not only found in what people call horners but Nilotics who look like this.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2802/4421084992...
Meanwhile E1b1a could be found in people who look like this!
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/KING1...
there were mixed groups along the nile, including eb1b, T, and others. but i'm mostly dealing with the founders of egyptian civilization.

have you read the book 'black genesis'?

recent research is telling us that egyptian 'civilization' is linked to and originated in the e1b1a heavy tropical sahara. even the fezzan is the home to the oldest horite shrine and osiris/isis/horus artifacts can be found there. and as you know dnatribe links *ALL* 18th dynasty mummies to e1b1a heavy populations/regions.

according to winters (and i know you don't like'm) the oldest scripting languange found in upper egypt is closest to proto-mande. and the book 'exiled egyptians' makes a compelling case linking the yoruba (who may have migrated outta waddai which bordered nubia and abyssinia) with pre-dynastic egypto-nubian civilization.

of course this doesn't mean e1b1a dominated. but it would seem to have been an important contributor to early egyptian civilization.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68864 Jul 5, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>yo glimmer you already know that this african AE is just playin with you he is PURE WHITE he and Jeff they know that we will ignore their posts so they come on this thread as many different people Cap black is one of them black deal barry these are fake names that they make up in order to cause distrasctions.
I have a question for you What do you think about Gen 6?
Are the sons of God in gen 6 aliens or Demonic forces or fallen angels.
I dont care if people ignore my posts, I dont write for the people on this site. I work for Mossad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,709,635
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 14 min Micha Ben Israel 1,575
Taking massa anally 19 min Submissivedarkski... 4
Latinas smell nasty 19 min Submissivedarkski... 5
Latinas and White women are the Black man's wea... 52 min Whites are the best 1
A thick White woman is the Black man's weakness 53 min Whites are the best 1
White babies look like angels & Biracial ones ... 1 hr Whites are the best 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 3 hr Lewis Williams 51
Smartest posters on Topix afam 5 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 5 hr KIP 26