trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#68705 Jul 2, 2013

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68706 Jul 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants' colors are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); Ham, whose descendants' colors are true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)".[
Tabarī repeats this tradition again in the name of Ibn Abbas, but this time has dark, blackish brown (Udmah) and a few are a black complexion with a light- brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl) for Ham. So dark blackish brown (udmah) is used instead of true black (sawād). "Udmah" is described as deep sumra. Ibn Mandhur describes sumrah as wurqah, which is translated as blackness in the color of the earth (sawaad feel- ghabrah), and ranges all the way to true black (sawād).
Al-Tha'aalabi says in his book Fiqh Al- Lughah (Understanding Language) in chapter 13 titled 'The Degrees of Blackness in Humans': "If there is a slight blackness in his/her complexion, he/she is asmar (sumrah). If his/her blackness is more intense with some yellow showing, he/she is as-ham. If his/her blackness is more intense than asmar, he/she is Adam (udmah). If his/her blackness is more intense than that of Adam, he/she is asham. If he/she is extremely black, he/she is adlam (dalam)."
According to ARMENIAN tradition, Shem had the region of the "tawny".
^^^Whoa even the Armenians are saying this^^^
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
bump

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68708 Jul 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
EXCELLENT POST! I'M GOING TO ARCHIVE THE LINKS.

I HaVE MANY OF THE THE SAME/SIMILAR PAINTING SAVED (OR LINKS TO SUCH) SOMEWHERE, I'LL HAVE TO LOCATE THEM. THEY MAY ACTUALL BE IN BOOKS OF MY PERSONAL LIBRARY. BUT ANYWAY IN THE PHOTOS OF THE WALL PAINTING, THEY ARE DELIBRATELY DEFACING THE ORIGINAL PAINTING, IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM "PALE!!!"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68709 Jul 2, 2013
This guy (CALLS HIMSELF BLACK EGYPTIAN) in the YouTube video that follows is: "VERY TIPICALLY AA LIKE IN APPEARENCE!!!"

I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White

THIS MAN HAS BEEN HOUNDED FOR DECADES NOW BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO CLAIM "HE'S WHITE!!!" BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES...HE'S A "BROTHER...THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!"

THE UAS GOVERNMENT FORCES EOPLE FROM NORTH AFRICA, ALL OF LATIN AMERICA, ASIA, AND THE PACIFIC ISLAND NATIONS, TO SAY THEY ARE WHITE: "NO MATTER OW BLACK/DARK THEY ARE!!" IN ORDER TO BECOME A U.S. CITIZEN!!!

HERE'S THE PEOOFFROM THE CIA FACTOOK:

"note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic!!!"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68710 Jul 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to whack you. The highest percentage of all the REAL Jews is Haplogroup J1 AND J2! Haplogroup E1b1b IS NOT AN INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUP. They also called the Irish, Black Irish but Irish are whiter than Snow White! No indigenous Jews thankfully ever looked like Glimmer!
Really! Are you going to change your position again, that the Samaritan Levi clustered with E1b1b1? Hah! Mr.Pendulum. Thankfully, you are Cape Malay slave!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68711 Jul 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude can't be serious, because what he's saying now, is contrary to the information he posted yesterday!
I guess Glim┬Ěs who is more important to him than the truth!!!
The information about Ramsus III carried E1b1a is seriously in danger. It is officially being debated among scholars. They already knew the error they made and concluded that Ramsus III was EV-22 carrier, but this new information was suppressed. Why? Bacause, they are afraid of the racial war, the same was as in the case of King Tut.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68712 Jul 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Dear Afronazis In the olden days people didnt have fancy paints like they do today. They used soil mixed with spit,animal fat, to do their paintings. Soil comes in all shades of brown and black not green,white,pink! So next time you look at a pic please remember how they made their paints!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68713 Jul 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Are you going to change your position again, that the Samaritan Levi clustered with E1b1b1? Hah! Mr.Pendulum. Thankfully, you are Cape Malay slave!
Oh Mr Glimmer you are so jealous of me! Yes the Samaritan Levi do have E1b1b but also high levels of Haplogroup J1 and J2!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68714 Jul 2, 2013
NO real Egyptians are white nor are they Sub-Saharan black. If you look at the Pharaohs they were mixed race! Big noses thin lips and huge ears are not Sub-Saharan African traits. I live in Sub-Sahara and see thousands of Sub-Saharan Africans. NON of them look anything like most of the Egyptian Pharaohs! Hell the Egyptian Pharaohs look just like Cape Malays! Khafre looks just like my cousin! As for Nerfertiti, she looks NOTHING like a Sub-Saharan black African! She would fit in perfectly with the Cape Malay people! Egyptians ALWAYS PAINTED THEMSELVES AS MIXED RACE never white or black!
As for claiming that the ancient Egyptians had tropical limbs, NOT ONLY AFRICANS HAVE TROPICAL LIMBS! Keita the Afronazi b*tch claimed they had tropical limbs because he couldnt claim their skulls which were Caucasoid! Mixed race people can also have tropical limbs Keita ahole!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68715 Jul 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mr Glimmer you are so jealous of me! Yes the Samaritan Levi do have E1b1b but also high levels of Haplogroup J1 and J2!
That is most funny post! I am jealous of you? Any lay man can purely understand Ethiopians are indeed the only people, with ample evidences. No other people in the world had live archaeological evidence as that of the Ethiopian. The inscriptions on the two incense burners clearly states that D'mt kingdom rulled two subjects: the 'Br' and 'Sb', dated 800 B.C. No where in the world had clear inscriptions of the sabean word 'Br' to mean Hebrew in old Semitic language, i.e no Samaritan or no other middle eastern or no other northern African Jew, had that clear evidence. You are mentally blind.

What ever the truth may be, it is gross insultation to me that you said, I am jealous of slaves. Are you insane! Foolish!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68716 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
NO real Egyptians are white nor are they Sub-Saharan black. If you look at the Pharaohs they were mixed race! Big noses thin lips and huge ears are not Sub-Saharan African traits. I live in Sub-Sahara and see thousands of Sub-Saharan Africans. NON of them look anything like most of the Egyptian Pharaohs! Hell the Egyptian Pharaohs look just like Cape Malays! Khafre looks just like my cousin! As for Nerfertiti, she looks NOTHING like a Sub-Saharan black African! She would fit in perfectly with the Cape Malay people! Egyptians ALWAYS PAINTED THEMSELVES AS MIXED RACE never white or black!
As for claiming that the ancient Egyptians had tropical limbs, NOT ONLY AFRICANS HAVE TROPICAL LIMBS! Keita the Afronazi b*tch claimed they had tropical limbs because he couldnt claim their skulls which were Caucasoid! Mixed race people can also have tropical limbs Keita ahole!!!
Why are you making your Cape Malay diffrent from other AAs? Are you that idiot! If you say the Egyptian pharoes looked like Cape Malays, then you are admitting they also look like AAs, as both groups are actually indistinguishable:

" In this way the Cape Malay can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68717 Jul 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is most funny post! I am jealous of you? Any lay man can purely understand Ethiopians are indeed the only people, with ample evidences. No other people in the world had live archaeological evidence as that of the Ethiopian. The inscriptions on the two incense burners clearly states that D'mt kingdom rulled two subjects: the 'Br' and 'Sb', dated 800 B.C. No where in the world had clear inscriptions of the sabean word 'Br' to mean Hebrew in old Semitic language, i.e no Samaritan or no other middle eastern or no other northern African Jew, had that clear evidence. You are mentally blind.
What ever the truth may be, it is gross insultation to me that you said, I am jealous of slaves. Are you insane! Foolish!!
The oldest Hebrew inscription was found in ISRAEL in the ancient city of David!!!! Monkey humans also came from Ethiopia which are closely related to Glim!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68718 Jul 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you making your Cape Malay diffrent from other AAs? Are you that idiot! If you say the Egyptian pharoes looked like Cape Malays, then you are admitting they also look like AAs, as both groups are actually indistinguishable:
" In this way the Cape Malay can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
Mr Glim Cape Malays range in colour from almost white to almost black! Like the man says there is a variation! Youre showing your racism. Whats wrong with looking like an AA? What most idiot dumb Afronazis dont know is that ancient Egyptians looked more like them than any Sub-Saharan Africans! I dont know why they are always trying to make out ancient Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68719 Jul 3, 2013
The most ancient historical document in the world is the Palermo stone which shows that there were Libyans living in the southern part of Egypt before the pyramids were ever built. Instead of realizing that they were wrong about Egyptians being black Africans, hell no, now they claim the Libyans were also black Africans LOL extremely LOUD! Libyans were Caucasian people NOT Africans! Their lies just go on and on!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68720 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The oldest Hebrew inscription was found in ISRAEL in the ancient city of David!!!! Monkey humans also came from Ethiopia which are closely related to Glim!
Dumbass, ignorant of truth. Here is the link for clear evidence of the existence of people called 'Br' in ancient Sabean language.

http://academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_INSCRI...

I know you can't read any link as you are simple boy, just fighting with no time to read. It is true similar word like 'Pr' was found some where in the middle east, but this word is rather vague. The most ancient biblical language and script is not Hebrew, but old semetic like Geez and Akkad. In short Abraham/Moses/David and Solomon spoke old semetic but not Hebrew as many foolish men think so. Another fact is, the most ancient Semites are archaeologically dated, 2000 B.C was found in Ethiopia and that is before Abraham.

Level 6

Location hidden

#68721 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Glim Cape Malays range in colour from almost white to almost black! Like the man says there is a variation! Youre showing your racism. Whats wrong with looking like an AA? What most idiot dumb Afronazis dont know is that ancient Egyptians looked more like them than any Sub-Saharan Africans! I dont know why they are always trying to make out ancient Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans!
They are most dark, that is why they were enslaved, unlike the Ethiopian black Caucasoid,

Don't forget your own hystory: Look at the picture, your ancestors waiting for the boat.

The Malays waiting for the boats at Somerset Strand

http://www.sahistory.org.za/people-south-afri...

Level 6

Location hidden

#68722 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Glim Cape Malays range in colour from almost white to almost black! Like the man says there is a variation! Youre showing your racism. Whats wrong with looking like an AA? What most idiot dumb Afronazis dont know is that ancient Egyptians looked more like them than any Sub-Saharan Africans! I dont know why they are always trying to make out ancient Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans!
Malays are actually more black than AAs.

http://splitpearsonality.blogspot.com/2010/05...

Level 6

Location hidden

#68723 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
Libyans were Caucasian people NOT Africans! Their lies just go on and on!
Who is liar! Moron! You just know how to respond, there were Egyptian pharoes, blacks with thick lips but their nose and skull is some what diffrent from average west African. Why are you saying Coffee is white like Milk! You are worthless participant and your stinking skin is full of the forum. Why don't you learn to speak the truth! Why this is not humiliating for you? I feel like I am discussing face to face, but you are disgusting to the average people here. Think for your Cape Malay people, they for sure feel shame for all of your constant denial and kissing of other's ass. Wake up slavery is over!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#68724 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
Cape Malays are typical of the ancient N!gros!

http://www.sahistory.org.za/places/cape-town

They maintained the purest feature of blakc, N!groid people, unlike AAs that are constantly mixing, but slower as the gene is as strong as iron
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68725 Jul 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cape Malays are typical of the ancient N!gros!
http://www.sahistory.org.za/places/cape-town
They maintained the purest feature of blakc, N!groid people, unlike AAs that are constantly mixing, but slower as the gene is as strong as iron
Once again slow slow brain they DONT ALL look like that but range in colour from almost white to almost black! YAWN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,508,779
Blacks and Space Travel? 4 min MeSo 2
A good theme music... 8 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Best Guard Dog 30 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 31 min MeSo 8
Mars 42 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 54 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417