Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68696 Jul 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Cochians ARE CAUCASIAN EUROPEANS from Georgia! Hebrews were Middle Eastern in origin and were Caucasian. They carried Haplogroup J which originates in the very Caucasian country of Anatolia. Their skulls have been found all over the Middle East. They were Caucasian people! None of the above are related to black Africans at all. Josephus called the Hyksos/Israelites, Hebrews. Jews at the time of Jesus skulls were analysed. They were Caucasian. The indigenous Middle Eastern Jews,Sephardi are the descendants of the ancient Jews/Israelites and have the EXACT SAME DNA AND BONE FORMATION as the ancient Jews! The Samaritan Jews, Iraqi Jews, and other Middle Eastern Jews have lived in Israel/Middle East for thousands of years and non of them are black and not even related to any black people! Chaldeans and the Assyrians are indigenous people of the Middle East who have lived there thousands of years. They are not related to Africans!
You never know the specific haplotype of ancient Hebrews. Yes, unlike you, even the current Jews never denied the fact that haplotype E1b1b1 was the founding haplotype, as they carry as much as 25%, the second from the haplotype J. As J2 is not as such purely semetic, the most rational thinking gives haplotype E1b1b1 the status of the first founding marker for Judiasm. The very first carriers of E1b1b1 were not as white as todays Europians/ Ashkenazim. They were never lighter than today's Egyptians, as the Bible clearly states. What makes you think odd, diffrent from what the world believes. Even other Europians today used to call Jews, the black Deutsche. I think you call them white in relation with your experiance, as you call AAs white

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#68697 Jul 2, 2013
@Glimmer

Your post has absolutely NOTHING to do with this discussion about King Ramses III being E1b1a. I KNOW that Ancient Egyptians are mainly of Northeast Africa stock I am NOT arguing against that, but the FACT is Ramses was of E1b1a, but he was just ONE Egyptian, I already discussed the possibility of E1b1a being in an Ancient Egyptian. Again DNAtribes already backed up the claim of Ramses III being E1b1a. They cluster him with interior Africans.
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68698 Jul 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know the specific haplotype of ancient Hebrews. Yes, unlike you, even the current Jews never denied the fact that haplotype E1b1b1 was the founding haplotype, as they carry as much as 25%, the second from the haplotype J. As J2 is not as such purely semetic, the most rational thinking gives haplotype E1b1b1 the status of the first founding marker for Judiasm. The very first carriers of E1b1b1 were not as white as todays Europians/ Ashkenazim. They were never lighter than today's Egyptians, as the Bible clearly states. What makes you think odd, diffrent from what the world believes. Even other Europians today used to call Jews, the black Deutsche. I think you call them white in relation with your experiance, as you call AAs white
Im going to whack you. The highest percentage of all the REAL Jews is Haplogroup J1 AND J2! Haplogroup E1b1b IS NOT AN INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUP. They also called the Irish, Black Irish but Irish are whiter than Snow White! No indigenous Jews thankfully ever looked like Glimmer!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68699 Jul 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
your desperation is showing, glim...
Man he already knows the truth. He just want to be the N.I.C!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68700 Jul 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
your desperation is showing, glim...
Dude can't be serious, because what he's saying now, is contrary to the information he posted yesterday!

I guess Glim·s who is more important to him than the truth!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68702 Jul 2, 2013
Another possibility described by a 9th Jewish traveler named Eldad ben-Ma known as Eldad the Danite) is that h Dan, migrated from the land of Israel s to take part in the civil war at the Yeroboam’s secession, and were residin land of Havilah beyond the rivers of E According to Eldad, three other tr addition to Dan – Naphtali, Gad and A mentioned above – were with them; th joined in the times of Sennacherib.
Eldad wrote that the Igbo Jews in Africa had an entire body of scriptures except for the books of Esther and Lamentations. They knew nothing of the Mishna nor the Talmud; but they had a “Talmud” of their own in which al the laws were cited in the name of the biblica Joshua. Eldad described a specific law dealing with the rules pertaining to the killing of animals for food.
http://www.shavei.org/communities/other_commu...
Yahya the baptiser

Huntsville, AL

#68703 Jul 2, 2013
Those stories where written in codes for the priest to understand.

"Seek him that makes the seven stars (Pleiades) and Orion, and turns the shadow of death into the morning, and makes the day dark with night: that calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out on the face of the earth: The LORD is his name." Amos 5:8

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" Job 38:31

There are many other messages tied into this story of the Pleiades portrayed in the Book of Exodus. Here we have the 7 sisters, the 7 doves (birds) hidden in the name Zipporah, she becomes Alcyone, the center. A close study of the Bible will reveal this hidden clue repeats itself over and over. It is placed there because of its importance to our time and to help us understand where we came from and where we are going

. Abraham dug 7 wells at Beersheba, which means 7 wells. This represented the Pleiades. However, his grandson later dug a well, called Jacob's Well. That became the 8th. Jesus meet a Samaritan woman at this 8th well, she was not there at the time other women would have been there. Normally, the women went out in the morning-she was there at noon, the hottest part of the day.(Remember Zipporah and her 6 sister at the well). This is a hidden clue of an 8th Sun joining the other 7 at unique times. John 4 It is believed that our Solar System revolves around Alcyone ever 26,000 years and we are headed there. This is why prophets from all cultures wrote about the Pleiades.

Prophet Samuel went to the house of Jesse to anoint a new man to be king over Israel. Jesse said he had 7 sons (suns), but when the anointing oil would not flow; he remember he had an 8th son (sun) called David. He was to be King over Israel. The 8th son. 1 Samuel 16.

"I will open my mouth... I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world." Matthew 13:35
trollslayer

Country Club Hills, IL

#68704 Jul 2, 2013
Black or a very dark color..The Hebrew word Kedar or kaw'dar means very dark or blackish.

Punchojr
trollslayer

Country Club Hills, IL

#68705 Jul 2, 2013

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#68706 Jul 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants' colors are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); Ham, whose descendants' colors are true black (saw&#257;d) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh qal&#299;l); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)".[
Tabar&#299; repeats this tradition again in the name of Ibn Abbas, but this time has dark, blackish brown (Udmah) and a few are a black complexion with a light- brownish undertone (bay&#257;dh qal&#299;l) for Ham. So dark blackish brown (udmah) is used instead of true black (saw&#257;d). "Udmah" is described as deep sumra. Ibn Mandhur describes sumrah as wurqah, which is translated as blackness in the color of the earth (sawaad feel- ghabrah), and ranges all the way to true black (saw&#257;d).
Al-Tha'aalabi says in his book Fiqh Al- Lughah (Understanding Language) in chapter 13 titled 'The Degrees of Blackness in Humans': "If there is a slight blackness in his/her complexion, he/she is asmar (sumrah). If his/her blackness is more intense with some yellow showing, he/she is as-ham. If his/her blackness is more intense than asmar, he/she is Adam (udmah). If his/her blackness is more intense than that of Adam, he/she is asham. If he/she is extremely black, he/she is adlam (dalam)."
According to ARMENIAN tradition, Shem had the region of the "tawny".
^^^Whoa even the Armenians are saying this^^^
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
bump

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68708 Jul 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
EXCELLENT POST! I'M GOING TO ARCHIVE THE LINKS.

I HaVE MANY OF THE THE SAME/SIMILAR PAINTING SAVED (OR LINKS TO SUCH) SOMEWHERE, I'LL HAVE TO LOCATE THEM. THEY MAY ACTUALL BE IN BOOKS OF MY PERSONAL LIBRARY. BUT ANYWAY IN THE PHOTOS OF THE WALL PAINTING, THEY ARE DELIBRATELY DEFACING THE ORIGINAL PAINTING, IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM "PALE!!!"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68709 Jul 2, 2013
This guy (CALLS HIMSELF BLACK EGYPTIAN) in the YouTube video that follows is: "VERY TIPICALLY AA LIKE IN APPEARENCE!!!"

I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White


THIS MAN HAS BEEN HOUNDED FOR DECADES NOW BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO CLAIM "HE'S WHITE!!!" BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES...HE'S A "BROTHER...THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!"

THE UAS GOVERNMENT FORCES EOPLE FROM NORTH AFRICA, ALL OF LATIN AMERICA, ASIA, AND THE PACIFIC ISLAND NATIONS, TO SAY THEY ARE WHITE: "NO MATTER OW BLACK/DARK THEY ARE!!" IN ORDER TO BECOME A U.S. CITIZEN!!!

HERE'S THE PEOOFFROM THE CIA FACTOOK:

"note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic!!!"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68710 Jul 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to whack you. The highest percentage of all the REAL Jews is Haplogroup J1 AND J2! Haplogroup E1b1b IS NOT AN INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUP. They also called the Irish, Black Irish but Irish are whiter than Snow White! No indigenous Jews thankfully ever looked like Glimmer!
Really! Are you going to change your position again, that the Samaritan Levi clustered with E1b1b1? Hah! Mr.Pendulum. Thankfully, you are Cape Malay slave!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68711 Jul 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude can't be serious, because what he's saying now, is contrary to the information he posted yesterday!
I guess Glim·s who is more important to him than the truth!!!
The information about Ramsus III carried E1b1a is seriously in danger. It is officially being debated among scholars. They already knew the error they made and concluded that Ramsus III was EV-22 carrier, but this new information was suppressed. Why? Bacause, they are afraid of the racial war, the same was as in the case of King Tut.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68712 Jul 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Dear Afronazis In the olden days people didnt have fancy paints like they do today. They used soil mixed with spit,animal fat, to do their paintings. Soil comes in all shades of brown and black not green,white,pink! So next time you look at a pic please remember how they made their paints!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68713 Jul 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Are you going to change your position again, that the Samaritan Levi clustered with E1b1b1? Hah! Mr.Pendulum. Thankfully, you are Cape Malay slave!
Oh Mr Glimmer you are so jealous of me! Yes the Samaritan Levi do have E1b1b but also high levels of Haplogroup J1 and J2!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68714 Jul 2, 2013
NO real Egyptians are white nor are they Sub-Saharan black. If you look at the Pharaohs they were mixed race! Big noses thin lips and huge ears are not Sub-Saharan African traits. I live in Sub-Sahara and see thousands of Sub-Saharan Africans. NON of them look anything like most of the Egyptian Pharaohs! Hell the Egyptian Pharaohs look just like Cape Malays! Khafre looks just like my cousin! As for Nerfertiti, she looks NOTHING like a Sub-Saharan black African! She would fit in perfectly with the Cape Malay people! Egyptians ALWAYS PAINTED THEMSELVES AS MIXED RACE never white or black!
As for claiming that the ancient Egyptians had tropical limbs, NOT ONLY AFRICANS HAVE TROPICAL LIMBS! Keita the Afronazi b*tch claimed they had tropical limbs because he couldnt claim their skulls which were Caucasoid! Mixed race people can also have tropical limbs Keita ahole!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68715 Jul 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mr Glimmer you are so jealous of me! Yes the Samaritan Levi do have E1b1b but also high levels of Haplogroup J1 and J2!
That is most funny post! I am jealous of you? Any lay man can purely understand Ethiopians are indeed the only people, with ample evidences. No other people in the world had live archaeological evidence as that of the Ethiopian. The inscriptions on the two incense burners clearly states that D'mt kingdom rulled two subjects: the 'Br' and 'Sb', dated 800 B.C. No where in the world had clear inscriptions of the sabean word 'Br' to mean Hebrew in old Semitic language, i.e no Samaritan or no other middle eastern or no other northern African Jew, had that clear evidence. You are mentally blind.

What ever the truth may be, it is gross insultation to me that you said, I am jealous of slaves. Are you insane! Foolish!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68716 Jul 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
NO real Egyptians are white nor are they Sub-Saharan black. If you look at the Pharaohs they were mixed race! Big noses thin lips and huge ears are not Sub-Saharan African traits. I live in Sub-Sahara and see thousands of Sub-Saharan Africans. NON of them look anything like most of the Egyptian Pharaohs! Hell the Egyptian Pharaohs look just like Cape Malays! Khafre looks just like my cousin! As for Nerfertiti, she looks NOTHING like a Sub-Saharan black African! She would fit in perfectly with the Cape Malay people! Egyptians ALWAYS PAINTED THEMSELVES AS MIXED RACE never white or black!
As for claiming that the ancient Egyptians had tropical limbs, NOT ONLY AFRICANS HAVE TROPICAL LIMBS! Keita the Afronazi b*tch claimed they had tropical limbs because he couldnt claim their skulls which were Caucasoid! Mixed race people can also have tropical limbs Keita ahole!!!
Why are you making your Cape Malay diffrent from other AAs? Are you that idiot! If you say the Egyptian pharoes looked like Cape Malays, then you are admitting they also look like AAs, as both groups are actually indistinguishable:

" In this way the Cape Malay can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African and ~25% Northern European, with the variance in ancestral proportions being such that ~10% are ~50% or more European in ancestry"

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68717 Jul 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is most funny post! I am jealous of you? Any lay man can purely understand Ethiopians are indeed the only people, with ample evidences. No other people in the world had live archaeological evidence as that of the Ethiopian. The inscriptions on the two incense burners clearly states that D'mt kingdom rulled two subjects: the 'Br' and 'Sb', dated 800 B.C. No where in the world had clear inscriptions of the sabean word 'Br' to mean Hebrew in old Semitic language, i.e no Samaritan or no other middle eastern or no other northern African Jew, had that clear evidence. You are mentally blind.
What ever the truth may be, it is gross insultation to me that you said, I am jealous of slaves. Are you insane! Foolish!!
The oldest Hebrew inscription was found in ISRAEL in the ancient city of David!!!! Monkey humans also came from Ethiopia which are closely related to Glim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a bm invented CALCULUS back in 1908 8 min Steve 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,264,986
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 11 min T BOS 44
Barros reveals his ethnicity 14 min audy17 304
Are white people aware of white privilege? 15 min T BOS 202
Black women belong to White men 16 min kojo 34
The Great Con of Illuminati ??? 16 min selina london 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 38 min Curious Me 35,051
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 38 min trish_b 124
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr kojo 150
Trump will destroy America ! 2 hr PolakPotrafi 98
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr selina london 182
More from around the web