“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68605 Jun 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mis-quotting me. I hope that is not deliberate. There was no single source that says E1b1a centered in areas other than west Africa before, 8000 years. All what I was saying is this. The relevant period that we should refer in dealing with the topic of Hebrew can't be more than 8,000 years. And this period is very recent and actually as per the wiki, E1b1a has been largely restricted in West Africa for atleast 15,000 years, until the recent Bantu expansion. I probably based on your claim of years like 8,000 years and might have responded to that. No lie!
Glimmer,

You accuse me of misquoting you (post #68,500), but then you turn around and tell the same LIE too Judah (68,504)!!!

1.How many times must you be told that: THERE IS "NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR -LIE,- THAT -E1B1A, HAS BEEN IN WEST AFRICA 20,000 TO 30,000 YEARS...PERIOD...CASE CLOSED!!!!!!"

2.YOUR SOURCE WIKIPEDIA (YOU PROVIDED TO JUDAH), STATES AT THE VERY TOP OF THE E-V38 (E1B1A) ORIGINATED IN "NORTH EAST AFRICA 25,000 TO 30,000 YEARS AGO!!!" HERE IS THE INFORMATION FROM THE PAGE VERBATIM:

Haplogroup E-V38
Possible time of origin approx 25,000-30,000 years BP[1]
Possible place of origin East Africa[2]
Ancestor E-P2
Descendants E-M2, E-M329
Defining mutations L222.1, V38, V100

THERE IT IS ABOVE GLIMMER, FOE EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES!!! SO WHY CONTINUE TELLING THESE DAMN LIES??????????

3."P2 (E1B1) IS THE FATHER OF E1B1A!!!" "P2 (E1B1) IS ALSO THE FATHER OF E1B1B!!!" SO GLIMMER, ARE YOU GOING TO SIT THERE AND CONTINUE DENYING/LYING, THAT "E1B1A & E1B1B, ARE BROTHERS, AND THAT P2, IS THEIR FATHER???"

4.YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT, THAT STATEMENT YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE ABOUT: E1B1A, BEING IN WEST AFRICA FOR THE PAST 20,000 TO 30,000 YEARS IS A DAMN RACIST LIE, THROUGH AND THROUGH (MADE BY A RACIST IN 2005...AND YOU'RE PERPETUATING THAT DAMN LIE)!!!

5.YOU'VE PROVIDED THE ROPE (INFORMATION) FOR YOUR OWN HANGING IN THIS MATTER...DUDE!!! YOU'VE TOTALLY IMPEACHED YOURSELF ON THIS MATTER, YOU NEED TO JUST LET THIS ONE GO. I KNOW YOU HATE THOSE WEST AFRICANS & AA's, BUT DUDE, YOU'RE COMPLETELY LOSING THIS ARGUMENT/DISCUSSION!!!!!!!
gms

San Diego, CA

#68606 Jun 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh did I upset you, you poor old thing LOL I didnt say I was 1/2 black! Im Malay,Jewish and 1/4 African and no I dont hate Africans at all! I hate liars trying to steal other peoples history!
see you are a loser you come here everyday trying to prove something obviously it aint working if you are on here since may 7 and you are on here every minute

Location hidden

#68608 Jun 30, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Glimmer, there are places in North Africa where "E1B1A REACHES OVER 69%!!!"
BTW...: 24% of the Ethiopians are (E1B1A),“24% of the Ethiopians are (E1B1A) placed in the cluster with the Bantu and most of the Afro-Caribbeans.” http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co ... GLIMMERS E1B1A LIE CRUSHED AGAIN!!! GLIMMER, ALL OF THE GROUPS OF PEOPLE LISTED PEOPLE BELOW ARE PROVEN TO BE OF ’’SO-CALLED MIDDLE EASTERN,” ORIGIN RIGHT??? AND HERE’S THE KICKER:“THEY ARE ALL –E1B1A (E-V38)-!!!” BUT HERE YOU ARE CONTINUOSLY LYING!!! CLAIMING THAT:“E1B1A,” ORIGINATED IN WEST AFRICA!!! I KEEP ASKING YOU AND THE TROLLS TO “SHOW ME THE PROOF…NOT YOUR DAMN OPINIONS??? WHERE ARE THE “8,000, 20,000 & 30,000 YEAR OLD, E1B1A BONES, OF THOSE YOU CLAIME TO BE IN WEST AFRICA???” YES, YOU DID MAKE THESE CLAIMS!!! NOW PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE??? I’M NOT EVEN INCLUDING WEST, CENTRAL, SOUTH & EAST AFRICAN ETHNIC GROUPS!!! THIS IS FROM Y’ALLS FAVORATE SOURCE WIKIPEDIA!!!
Tuareg from Tânout,
Niger 44.4%
Tuareg from Gorom,
16.6%
Tuareg from Gossi,
Mali 9.1%
Cape Verdeans 15.9%
Maasai 15.4% Luo 66%
Iraqw 11.11%
Comoros 23.46%
Merina people (also called Highlanders) 44%
Antandroy 69.6%
Antanosy 48.9%
Antaisaka 37.5%
Tuareg from Al Awaynat and Tahala, Libya 46.5%
Oran, Algeria 8.6%
Berbers, southern and north-central Morocco 9.5%
Moroccan Arabs 6.8%
Saharawis 3.5%
Saudi Arabians
7.6%
Omanis 6.6%
Emiratis 5.5%
Yemenis 4.8%
Majorcans 3.2%
Qataris 4.2
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE FIRST PARAGRAPH ABOVE, POINTING TO: "24% of Ethiopians being -E1B1A-"

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...

Location hidden

#68609 Jun 30, 2013
Looking at the list in post #68,608 above, who can DENY that: "E1B1A HAPLOGROUP," EXIST IN NORTH & NORTH EAST AFRICA???

They've BLOCKED/DELETED POST #68,607, THE ORIGINAL POST!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68610 Jun 30, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text> see you are a loser you come here everyday trying to prove something obviously it aint working if you are on here since may 7 and you are on here every minute
LOL I wasnt here all day. I worked very hard outside today. I live on my pc because its my bread and butter! I dont write for people on this site but for people who might read this site!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68611 Jun 30, 2013
Hey Af,
Quote from your post |#68582
"Their skulls are all over the Middle East. They were Caucasian. Skulls were found in Egypt of the Canaanites, the Hyksos (some say Israelites). They were indigenous Caucasians of Canaan. He probably was a swarthy Middle Eastern looking man. "

Smh @ you.
Even though its well known that you pallor skinned people know and have always known that ancient indigenous Canaanites were black ...you all are now trying to deny that to again try to fit yourselves into the mix. You are forever changing up your stories when you lies fall flat. Instead of just accepting that you can't beat THE CREATOR. Your time is fading fast and you all are desperate.

First you all tried that lie that Ham was cursed with black skin. When you found out that Egypt, Lybia Babylon, Chaldeans, etc were from Ham, THEN you went to that just Canaan was cursed with black skin and all of Africans were Canaanites. LOL NOW, you are saying that Canaanites are white because Canaan is where Abraham and Israel dwelled. We don't need to go into falsely claiming Egypt as white and your reason for doing so.

Ship of Canaanites

08-01-09/56
A supply ship. On deck, the captain is haranguing a crew of Canaanites. Painted wood, 12th Dynasty (2000-1785 BCE), Middle Kingdom, Egypt.
National Maritime Museum, Haifa, Israel
http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...

08-01-09/55
Funeral boat. Painted wood,(2100-2000 BCE), 11th Dynasty, Middle Kingdom, Egypt.
National Maritime Museum, Haifa, Israel
http://www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...

Level 7

Location hidden

#68612 Jun 30, 2013
The Ancient Canaanites and Ancient Egyptians were all black people to the core.

So you alls lies to keep the false charade up should just cease. You pallor skinned poeple had nothing to do with Abraham or the Israelites. Period.
Other than destroying them and conquering them and their lands to desolation, occupation, enslavement and identity usurping.
gms

San Diego, CA

#68613 Jun 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I wasnt here all day. I worked very hard outside today. I live on my pc because its my bread and butter! I dont write for people on this site but for people who might read this site!
I apologize for calling you a loser and cursing at you because that is unholy and make me seem like a hypocrite and god hates hypocrite. everyone has their own believes so cursing and saying negative things doesn't make anyone agree. happy sabbath

Level 7

Location hidden

#68614 Jun 30, 2013
Oh yeah, if I'm not mistaken, I do recall reading where Herodotus (I think) wrote that when he went into Egypt that there were skulls everywhere from the conquering that were still deep and laid out at every turn and step. That had been still piles even from wars that had been 75 years old.

Now that is a lot of skulls.
trollslayer

Highland, IN

#68615 Jun 30, 2013
"ae"........is a vile piece of elephant dung. My apologies to all elephants and their dung. He does not luv Africa or Hebrews.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#68616 Jun 30, 2013
Its funny none of them replied to the Kingdom of Juda on West Africa maps. Plus the commentary that came with it. Why? Havent found a debunk site yet.

Plus when I showed the Black Madonna out of France with clear negro features you said it was Nubian Moors or something but I thought yoy and Barros said that the Moors were berber amd the blacks were slaves. It also implies that you also connect Christianity and Jews to have been in Nubia and some Black Moors being Christian at the least.

See weve shown you the fact that there was a Migration to the west out of Nubia. Thats why I dont pay no mine to those who say e1b1a was alreadt in WA as if other didnt back migrate ir moved around. Bias bullshit! I
trollslayer

Highland, IN

#68617 Jun 30, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize for calling you a loser and cursing at you because that is unholy and make me seem like a hypocrite and god hates hypocrite. everyone has their own believes so cursing and saying negative things doesn't make anyone agree. happy sabbath
Oh I can guarantee he cares not for the Sabbath, Passover, Rosh Hashanah , Yom Kipper etc. His fake-azz probably doesn't know what they mean. For he is a the serpent who will tempt you toward evil

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68619 Jun 30, 2013
gms wrote:
the bible says the Israelites with be put in prisonhouses
But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, "Send them back." This scripture goes on to say that we are going to be trapped in holes and hid in PRISON HOUSES.

We are a minority in the population (12%) but we are the majority of the people in prisons and jails in this country. We've always had a large prison population in the U.S. In 1850 Hebrews constituted 60% of all persons incarcerated in Maryland and half of them were under 16 years of age.
Isaiah spoke this truth

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68620 Jun 30, 2013
gms wrote:
the bible says the real jews will not be able to live in Israel until second coming According to prophecy, the Hebrews can't be in the land of Israel as a sovereign nation. Your children have fainted; they lie at every street corner, like antelope caught in a net. They are filled with the wrath of the LORD, with the rebuke of your God. Go to any black community throughout the United States, and you'll find black men and boys pack on the street corners day and night. The word fainted means to fall unconscious, when you're unconscious you can't see, hear or are you aware of what's around you. When these men are on the corners they are very unconscious about what's really going on. They have no idea why and how all this trouble they see, have fallen on us. But at the same time they don't really care.
It's a got dam shame but its true
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#68621 Jun 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Im sure they had a reddish, rosy complexion
www.thefreedictionary.com/ruddy
STRONGS CONCORDANCE:
Ruddy:
rud’-i (’adhmoni (1Sa 16:12; 17:42; Ge 25:25 the Revised Version margin),‘adhom (So 5:10); verbs ‘adham (La 4:7), and eruthriao, "to blush" (Ad Es 15:5)): "Ruddy" is the form taken by the adjective "red" when used as a term of praise of the human skin, and this is its use in the Bible (the Hebrew and Greek words are all usual words for "red" or "to be red"). The dark-skinned Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.
AGAIN
The dark-skinned Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT THE HEBREWS WERE DARK COMPLECTED NOT WHITE.
Being light skinned was an anomoly it was not the norm. So anyone saying David was Ruddy is correct. He was a red bone a fair skined black man. Solomon his son was black by hs own admission. His father also "Black" but of a fairer complexion.
Even today as dark skined hebrews we find beauty in our "ruddy/red" sistas.
when I google Red Bone what do I get.
http://www.google.com/search...
ok lets swith it up,The igbo tribe aka "black" africans no eroupean admixture
this igbo girl prolly looked exactly like King david skin tone and hair
**** http://www.google.com/search...
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#68622 Jun 30, 2013
cont.

Ruddy:

rud’-i (’adhmoni (1Sa 16:12; 17:42; Ge 25:25 the Revised Version margin),‘adhom (So 5:10); verbs ‘adham (La 4:7), and eruthriao, "to blush" (Ad Es 15:5)): "Ruddy" is the form taken by the adjective "red" when used as a term of praise of the human skin, and this is its use in the Bible (the Hebrew and Greek words are all usual words for "red" or "to be red"). The dark-skinned ***Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.****

Based on the above

King david more than likely looked like this igbo child born to "dark Skin Igbos"

This is "Ruddy" according to scripture

Again

The dark-skinned ***Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.****

Next
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#68623 Jun 30, 2013
Another "Black" igbo couple.

Not red but blonde. Blonde hair blue eyes to be exact.

Baby Essau

Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#68624 Jun 30, 2013
Based on the bible definiton of Ruddy
here let me post it again

"red" when used as a term of praise of the human skin, and this is its use in the Bible (the Hebrew and Greek words are all usual words for "red" or "to be red"). The dark-skinned ***Hebrews found great beauty in a clear complexion.****

Did King david look like this, lol

or this

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68626 Jun 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
your study never says e1b1a evolved in west africa. it says its possible M2 could have evolved in northcentral africa (the tropical sahara) OR west africa. and it goes on to postulate that M2 migrated to WA during the Holocene period.
what you should get outta your own post is that there's no concensus on where M2 evolved. and a closer examination on known migration into WA makes it unlikely that M2 evolved there, due to the lack of M2 populations in that region earlier than 7,000 years ago.
but it really doesn't matter where M2 evolved, if it mutated 30,000 years ago. M2 was in the fezzan in ancient times, as its still there among the tuaregs at a nearly 50% frequency. and these same M2 (e1b1a) populations established the pre-dynastic egypto-nubian culture, and early dynastic egyptian culture.
e1b1a was also in the sinai, arabia and mesopotamia during ancient times, as well.
I really do not know to what extent you need information about E1b1a. You even went saying no E1b1a in west Africa before 7,000 years, while there are clear archaeological evidences for the existence of today's west African tribes in today's land. I believe I am rather smooth to accommodate differences on this issue, but sources actually doubt about the existance of E1b1a in northern Africa and the split of E1b1a from E1b1b is over 40,000 years, indicating that they are actually almost unrelated:

Ramesses III

"According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III, second Pharaoh of the Twentieth Dynasty and considered to be the last great New Kingdom king to wield any substantial authority over Egypt, belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a, mainly found in West Africa, Central Africa, Southwest Africa and Southeast Africa.[35] Additional genetic testing suggest that the remains may indeed belong to y-dna haplogroup E1b1b[citation needed] which split from E1b1a about 40-50 thousand years ago, and tends to be common in the Levant, Northern Africa, and the Rift valley region in modern times"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogro...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#68627 Jun 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Additional genetic testing suggest that the remains may indeed belong to y-dna haplogroup E1b1b[citation needed] which split from E1b1a about 40-50 thousand years ago, and tends to be common in the Levant, Northern Africa, and the Rift valley region in modern times"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogro...
What do they mean by this?

Isn't it already confirmed that Ramses is E1b1a. What study suggest that Ramses was E1b1b?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health is Wealth: 5 Deadly Health Issues for Af... 5 min Bear Rapid 4
PROOF Black people where the first Egyptians 20 min cool ideas 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min African AE 32,471
Curvy vs. FAT: why do fat women call themselves... (Sep '09) 46 min Sir jethro 23
BW are too good for sorry BM and BW believed th... 54 min Ben YISRAEL 20
The Knights Templar was founded by a Black Man (Mar '12) 1 hr bantu 63
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr bantu 3,854
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 2 hr Miguel is the man 718
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 hr iamcuriousnow 6,658
More from around the web