ccc

San Diego, CA

#68507 Jun 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on every count. Jews are Hebrews. You are not.
Egypt was not all black. The Hebrews were not black. Hebrews could have been in Lower Egypt and passed as Egyptians, who also, many of them, were of Eurasian type.
But I'm sure they still wore their Hebrew clothing and so were recognizeable anyway. Why would the Egyptians care if Hebrews were there? All sorts if foreigners were in Egypt.
You are not a Hebrew.
no Egyptians were said to be hamites and everyone knows hamites are black so the Egyptian were black and you could not tell Israel apart from Egypt
slave coast

Tacoma, WA

#68508 Jun 29, 2013
slave coast wrote:
<quoted text>. Got any info on the ewe, mande, Tikar, Bamileke, ashanti, Igbo migration into west Africa before 3000 years ago.?
Patiently waiting.....
Glimmy tried and failed, wanna take a stab at it?
slave coast

Tacoma, WA

#68509 Jun 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to learn how to use DNA information to trace the place and time of origin of ethnic group. The groups you mentioned all are overwhelming E1b1a carriers, and the origin of and expansion of E1b1a is the same as their own history. You will learn, these people carrying E1b1a lived in west Africa for 20,000 to 30,000 years. You can also see the Ethnic groups that shared the same hystory.
E-V38
Origins
"The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al.(2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa.[2] It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]
The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion.[4][5][6] According to Wood et al.(2005) and Rosa et al.(2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe_people
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68510 Jun 29, 2013
ccc wrote:
<quoted text> no Egyptians were said to be hamites and everyone knows hamites are black so the Egyptian were black and you could not tell Israel apart from Egypt
Nope Hamites are also Asians.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#68511 Jun 29, 2013
Black Israelites make a White Jew Cry

ccc

San Diego, CA

#68512 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No you not! You are more related to Sub-Saharan Africans and not Middle Eastern people. You more closely related to the Khoisan! The REAL ancestors of the ancient Israelites are Middle Eastern Jews/Samaritans and the Sephardi Jews. Ethiopians are NOT related to any of them.
Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Lam 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.Ss 1:6 Look not upon me, because I [am] black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; [but] mine own vineyard have I not kept

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68513 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup R originates in south Asia. It explains a lot. Mixed race for sure!
R in chadic people is over 25,000 years old, hence chadic people today are actually African, not Europian. Actually, there is also a theory that explains R is originally from Africa. I am not sure about that:

http://www.maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-294-...
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68514 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope Hamites are also Asians.
Please tell me how Asians are hamites ham was the land of africa

Level 6

Location hidden

#68515 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope Hamites are also Asians.
Africa is vast continent with variety of people. Actually, West Africans are just 3,000 years expansionists like spores. Hamites are purely northern African and Egypt was called land of Kam and Afro-Asciatic had origin in North-East Africa and this part of the continenet was strongly tied with the ancient middle east. Stop your non-sense understanding of Africa as just west African type.
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68516 Jun 29, 2013
see how African AE won't respond must be shocked with the true
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68517 Jun 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is vast continent with variety of people. Actually, West Africans are just 3,000 years expansionists like spores. Hamites are purely northern African and Egypt was called land of Kam and Afro-Asciatic had origin in North-East Africa and this part of the continenet was strongly tied with the ancient middle east. Stop your non-sense understanding of Africa as just west African type.
actually it was kham in Hebrew but you just proved that Egypt was ham was is a dark race like the shem so thank you
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68518 Jun 29, 2013
and didn't I gave you poor of the Israelites skin appearance Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.
Ham had four sons,

1. CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians),
2. MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet),
3. PHUT (Ancient Libyans or Somalia),
4. CANAAN (Canaanite, the original inhabitants of the land of Israel) genesis 10:6-19.
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68519 Jun 29, 2013
The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68520 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The ancient Egyptians and ancient Israel were most definitely NOT BLACK! The Middle East carries Haplogroups that AFRICANS DO NOT HAVE! Ancient skulls found in the Middle East are shown to be Caucasian! The Physical evidence shows that the ancient Middle Eastern people and the Egyptians at the time of the pyramids were not black! Homer never went to the Middle East!
well dumb ass here is some proof Israel is black Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.Jb 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
Ss 1:5 I [am] black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Ss 1:6 Look not upon me, because I [am] black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; [but] mine own vineyard have I not kept.Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Lam 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Level 6

Location hidden

#68521 Jun 29, 2013
ccc wrote:
The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
Some of the Ancient Egyptians might have carried the haplotype E1b1a, but it doesn't mean they were like west African bantu type people. Despite their DNA, they were somatically like Central and Southern African people and some how from tropical west Africa. The vast majority of the people in ancient Egypt were Cushites, like Nubians/Ethiopians/ and northen Kenya.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68522 Jun 29, 2013
slave coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmy tried and failed, wanna take a stab at it?
Eurasian Haplogroup R1b in Africa.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haplogroup_R1b... (Y-DNA).PNG

More coming up!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68523 Jun 29, 2013
ccc wrote:
<quoted text> no Egyptians were said to be hamites and everyone knows hamites are black so the Egyptian were black and you could not tell Israel apart from Egypt
Cushites are black! Hamites can be Asian. Israel get the majority of their Haplogroups from Anatolia which are CAUCASIAN! Haplogroup J is over 22000 years old and the original Haplogroup J came to the Middle East with Cro-Magnon man. The ancient Middle Eastern people looked exactly like their modern indigenous Middle Eastern descendants. Eurasian Middle Eastern Neolithic farmers went both into Egypt and Europe. They were Caucasian. Their skeletons have been found. Analysis of ancient Jewish skeletons shows the Sephardi,North African and indigenous Middle Eastern Jews Samaritans,Iraqi,Iranian Jews are their descendants! They are all Caucasian. Ancient Egyptians were a mix of African and Eurasian people with some Middle Eastern mix!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68524 Jun 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the Ancient Egyptians might have carried the haplotype E1b1a, but it doesn't mean they were like west African bantu type people. Despite their DNA, they were somatically like Central and Southern African people and some how from tropical west Africa. The vast majority of the people in ancient Egypt were Cushites, like Nubians/Ethiopians/ and northen Kenya.
see you keep proving me right e you said the vast majority were cushites like Nubians and northern Kenya which is obviously a black nation so why are you trying to debate me when you really believe Egypt was a black nation
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68525 Jun 29, 2013
Eurasian DNA in Africa:

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haplogroup_R1b... (Y-DNA).PNG
ccc

San Diego, CA

#68526 Jun 29, 2013
you know the jews in Israel now aren't the real jews because many of them die form skin cancer they need high melanin in their skin. and since Egypt is cushites which are black Israel looked like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,192,155
H-E-L-P-!!! I dont wanna be black anymoe! 5 min Shareekin Gibbons 6
All women prefer white men 5 min TranshumanX 2,602
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 6 min Bearizcongo 56
DHS Law Enforcement Officers Or Presidential Ed... 10 min TheOriginalDoby 2
The forgotten history of HUMAN ZOOS deleted 10 min coretta 1
DOJ Clears Darren Wilson Of Civil Charges! 19 min Daddie Dearest 2
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 36 min TimeforHonesty 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Gmoney 31,217
Black and white women please read.. 3 hr KIP 44