Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68539 Jun 29, 2013
Another poor Afronazi lost soul believing Afronazi CR*P

World Haplogroup Map:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Please read about the indigenous Jews, the Iraqi,Iranian and Samaritan Jews of the Middle East!
Read about the indigenous Chaldeans and Assyrians! READ READ READ and avoid Afronazi sites!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#68540 Jun 29, 2013
Why are you people still trying to deny the truth? Is it really that hard to believe?

I mean there's only 1 group that fits the curses to a T and thats the slaves that were brought to America and their decedents. The Jews do not fit anything, they are just gentiles. The bible talks about GENTILES living in Israel and the TRUE Israelites still living in the land of where they were enslaved. The truth is given to you, not its your turn to read it and gain some knowledge.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68541 Jun 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to learn how to use DNA information to trace the place and time of origin of ethnic group. The groups you mentioned all are overwhelming E1b1a carriers, and the origin of and expansion of E1b1a is the same as their own history. You will learn, these people carrying E1b1a lived in west Africa for 20,000 to 30,000 years. You can also see the Ethnic groups that shared the same hystory.
E-V38
Origins
"The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al.(2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa.[2] It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]
The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion.[4][5][6] According to Wood et al.(2005) and Rosa et al.(2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
your study never says e1b1a evolved in west africa. it says its possible M2 could have evolved in northcentral africa (the tropical sahara) OR west africa. and it goes on to postulate that M2 migrated to WA during the Holocene period.

what you should get outta your own post is that there's no concensus on where M2 evolved. and a closer examination on known migration into WA makes it unlikely that M2 evolved there, due to the lack of M2 populations in that region earlier than 7,000 years ago.

but it really doesn't matter where M2 evolved, if it mutated 30,000 years ago. M2 was in the fezzan in ancient times, as its still there among the tuaregs at a nearly 50% frequency. and these same M2 (e1b1a) populations established the pre-dynastic egypto-nubian culture, and early dynastic egyptian culture.

e1b1a was also in the sinai, arabia and mesopotamia during ancient times, as well.
gms

San Diego, CA

#68542 Jun 29, 2013
Chlo wrote:
Why are you people still trying to deny the truth? Is it really that hard to believe?
I mean there's only 1 group that fits the curses to a T and thats the slaves that were brought to America and their decedents. The Jews do not fit anything, they are just gentiles. The bible talks about GENTILES living in Israel and the TRUE Israelites still living in the land of where they were enslaved. The truth is given to you, not its your turn to read it and gain some knowledge.
thank you back then those imposters would not be abled to survive in that sun without sun block and Israel has the 2nd highest rate of skin cancer cause they are not the real jews
gms

San Diego, CA

#68543 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi sites, I never look at them. Y-DNA is passed from father to son for thousands of years. The ancient Israelites descendants are the indigenous Middle Eastern Jews,North Africans and Sephardi Jews!
Youve been brain washed to believe in rubbish. I bet you believe the Vikings were black,the Greeks were black,poor Buddha was black and Africans built the American pyramids! LOL extremely loud!
yep you right blacks did build the pyramid the greeks were black, Buddha was black here's a link for proof http://realhistoryww.com/ you have been brainwashed the Israelites are still cursed with are blacks
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68544 Jun 29, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you back then those imposters would not be abled to survive in that sun without sun block and Israel has the 2nd highest rate of skin cancer cause they are not the real jews
LOL you both nutty Afronazis! South Europeans have lived thousands of years in the sun and are extremely healthy with no skin cancer!
gms

San Diego, CA

#68545 Jun 29, 2013
! You are in denial the jews were scattered and only the lord would bring the Israelites back to Israel I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered--with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. so only god will bring the scattered Israelites back
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68546 Jun 29, 2013
gms wrote:
<quoted text> yep you right blacks did build the pyramid the greeks were black, Buddha was black here's a link for proof http://realhistoryww.com/ you have been brainwashed the Israelites are still cursed with are blacks
RealHistory = Real Joke! Please look at Haplogroups! Do you not understand what DNA is HMMMMM???

LOOK AT THIS HAPLOGROUP MAP EXTREMELY SLOWLY, IT SHOWS EXACTLY WHO IS RELATED TO WHO> Europeans,Middle Eastern people and Buddha are NOT related to black Africans at all. Everyone now looks at Haplogroups (DNA) to find the truth:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Sorry African Americans just do not have Middle Eastern DNA so you claiming to be real Israelites will never be believed! There are loads of others who claim to be REAL ISRAELITES none of their DNA matches the Samaritans who are THE REAL ISRAELITE descendants!
gms

San Diego, CA

#68547 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you both nutty Afronazis! South Europeans have lived thousands of years in the sun and are extremely healthy with no skin cancer!

I will start from the beginning Israel is cursed and god said Israel with not remember their heritage.In scripture the children of Israel are prophesy to lose the knowledge of who they really are. This is also part of our punishment, for disobeying the most high. If a people lose the knowledge of who they are, they have lost the knowledge of their Nationality, History and Heritage. A people without a History is a people that doesn't exist.So now lets look at those verses, and let the bible tell us how we got to be so confused about our true nationality.
O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say,“let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you
and everyone knows blacks are the most hated then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. Through your own fault you will lose
the inheritance I gave you.
I will enslave you to your enemies
in a land you do not know,
for you have kindled my anger,
and it will burn forever.”
In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.[b]
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land. So Israel IS NOT and CAN NOT be back home as a sovereign nation. We are still in Exile in the lands of our captivities. Just as scripture said we would and should be.

th
gms

San Diego, CA

#68549 Jun 29, 2013
I not talking about dna im talking about proof from the bible unless you got some don't reply
gms

San Diego, CA

#68550 Jun 29, 2013
and who dna for the samatarians are you comparing and seriously use the links I gave I want to see what you have to say to that
gms

San Diego, CA

#68551 Jun 29, 2013
I going to use some verses about the curse of Israel and use evidence to prove my point. Deut 28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the Book of this Torah (Law), them will Yahweh bring upon you, until you be destroyed. According to (CDC) black women account for 49% of all new H.I.V. cases.
The rate of HIV among black women is 20 times that of the white woman.
We are the only people afflicted by Sickle cell and many other “black diseases”.

The top 10 killers of the so-called black man:
•
Cardio Vascular disease,

•
We lead in every cancer,

•
Multiple sclerosis,

•
Diabetes,

•
Homicide,

•
Septicemia,

•
HIV,

•
Chronic lower respiratory disease,

•
Nephritis,

•
Nephritic syndrome,

•
Approx 40% of all abortions
gms

San Diego, CA

#68552 Jun 29, 2013
Deut 28:26 And your carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the Earth, and no man shall fray them away.
(This happened to the slaves, when they were hung on trees and the birds would pick at their scalps, because the hung bodies were left like manikins on display.)

gms

San Diego, CA

#68553 Jun 29, 2013
Deut 28:28 Yahweh shall smite you with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart (insanity)

"……..many slaves suffered insanity, madness and hysteria when they saw the slave masters beat, rape, kill and sell their loved ones.
Slavery was so harsh and cruel in America that many slaves committed suicide and infanticide……." - "The Valley of Dry Bones" - Rudolph R Windsor
Deut 28:44 He shall lend to you, and you shall not lend to him: he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

The Gentiles control the banks, Federal Reserve, and nearly all the lending institutions which contribute heavily to the poverty of the Blacks and Hispanics in the systematic slavery created to keep the rich wealthy and the poor impoverished. The people who claim to be Jews today own the Banks and the Media so this (curse) obviously couldn't be referring to them.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68554 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THey werent pygmies you racist Afronazi bitch but ordinary Africans were living there 12000 years ago. Whats wrong with pygmies you racist bitch?
SHOW ME THE PROOF AND NOT YOUR RETARD UNEDUCATED OPINION BASTARD???

Show ME WHWERE I SAID THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH PYGMIES BASTARD???

ALL I SAID IS THAT THEY WERE THE FIRST IN WEST AFRICA 12,000 YBP...ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

THE PYGMIES WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA...PERIOD...CASE CLOSED!!!!

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU MATHUFUGGAS CAN PRODUCE EVEN A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC STATEMENT POINTING TO: "MODERN E1B1A CARRYING WEST AFRICANS...BEFORE 3,000 YEARS BEFORE NOW!!!!" WHERE ARE THRIT BONES BITCH??????????
gms

San Diego, CA

#68555 Jun 29, 2013
Deut 28:68 And the Lord shall bring you into Egypt again with ships, by the way wherof I spoke unto you, You shall see it no more again: and there you shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Finally the people calling themselves Jews have never been sold on slave ships ever in history. But the so-called Negro has experienced all the curses spoken of in the Scripture concerning the children of Israel, but has not been given recognition for it.

Deut 28:16 Cursed shall you be in the city any cursed
shall you be in the field.(The so-called negro was cursed, both in the city and the field, because in the field he was a slave and after, he was placed in the impoverished slums or the city. Another example of this parable would be, when the so-called negro moves into the rural area (field), he is looked at as an Uncle Tom and a house negro by other “blacks” who may have grown up with him, because of his success.“Whites”, who occupied the neighborhood before him, have the general attitude that he doesn’t belong there because of his color, which also makes him more subject to harassment by the police. When he is in the poverty stricken ghetto (city), he is respected by others in the same position, but forced to live in a low state and a high crime area.
slave coast

Tacoma, WA

#68558 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass look AT HAPLOGROUPS! Its fumnny how Afronazis always leave out verses of the bible which show the ancient Israelites were white. READ THE WHOLE OF SONG OF SOLOMON DUMBASS. IT SAY SOLOMON WAS WHITE AND RUDDY! 5:10
Your translating and interpretation is flawed. Ruddy as it relates to the Hebrews just means a fairer skin black. In AA culture we call them "Red" Bones. In slavery times they were known as Red bo or Red Igbo. The igbos of Africa who have no eroupean admixture had a reputation amongst the slavers to be fair complected or "Red". So quit lying u devil athiest cro magon neanderthal nephlim.

In conclusion king David whos son Solomon was black by his own admission, was ruddy like Malcom x not Dennis the menance. As Hebrews we range in color from red brown to dark brown. A strongs concordance will help you with your translations of words, get one asap. In fact I'll provide u with the definition of ruddy according to the strongs interpretation shortly.
slave coast

Tacoma, WA

#68559 Jun 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, where I live the majority of people are mixed race!
Yes I agree. Your mix is amalek and nephlim. Aka cro magon
gms

San Diego, CA

#68560 Jun 29, 2013
Your translating and interpretation is flawed. Ruddy as it relates to the Hebrews just means a fairer skin black. In AA culture we call them "Red" Bones. In slavery times they were known as Red bo or Red Igbo. The igbos of Africa who have no eroupean admixture had a reputation amongst the slavers to be fair complected or "Red". So quit lying u devil athiest cro magon neanderthal nephlim.
Yes that is true that is where the term redbone comes from. they have changed the word on purpose like olive skin color is really black. ruddy means healthy brown if you type in red cows you would see brown cows so ruddy is obliviously a brown color

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68561 Jun 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mis-quotting me. I hope that is not deliberate. There was no single source that says E1b1a centered in areas other than west Africa before, 8000 years. All what I was saying is this. The relevant period that we should refer in dealing with the topic of Hebrew can't be more than 8,000 years. And this period is very recent and actually as per the wiki, E1b1a has been largely restricted in West Africa for atleast 15,000 years, until the recent Bantu expansion. I probably based on your claim of years like 8,000 years and might have responded to that. No lie!
AGAIN, GIVE ME YOUR SOURCES FOR: "E1B1A...BEING RESTRICTED TO WEST AFRICA FOR THE PAST 15,000 YEARS, AS YOU ARE CLAIMING!!!"

GIVE ME THE DAMN LINKS TO THIS SOURCE OR SOURCES, GLIMMER?????? BECAUSE YOUR OPINION HOLDS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT EVEN A MICRO OUNCE OF WEIGHT HERE OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER.

And THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS BANTUS 15,000 YEARS AGO!!! A EUROPEAN LINGUIST MADE UP THE "BANTU" LABEL THE PEOPLE WHO MIGRATED FROM EAST TO WEST AFRICA!!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN AWAY THIS INFORMATION WHICH COME FROM: "REAL GENETICIST, FROM THE GENETIC ATLAST??????????"

E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU DANCE AROUND THIS. EVERY OTHER TIME I'VE POSTED THIS INFORMATION YOU REMAIN SILENT, HOPING IT WILL NEVER REAPPEAR...HUH???

WHERE ARE THE: "BONES OF MODERN -E1B1A HAPLOTYPE,- WEST AFRICANS, INWEST AFRICA 3,000 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT DAY WEST AFRICA?????????"

THIS SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR YOU SINCE YOU SAY YOU KNOW IT ALL...RIGHT???

C'MON MAN, PRODUCE THE SCIENTIFIC FACTS/INFORMATION, LEAVING ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS AND THE REST OF THAT BS OUT??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABOLISH THE MLK HOLIDAY ASAP. Lets Do This Alre... 6 min god bless dixieland 63
do white women prefer black men? (Apr '16) 11 min Neutral 72
Colored boy holding mudshark wife hostage shot ... 12 min Ugly monkeys 2
I love black women and hate white women 14 min fwe 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min carmino seranni 1,640,199
is donald trump just white trash 19 min anonz 67
Great Morning Beautiful Melenated people!!! 29 min THX warns Mudsharks 8
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr alfie 600
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 2 hr KIR SUCKA 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 36,456
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 4 hr Paul 67
More from around the web