Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68381 Jun 27, 2013
Quote:

Jeff
Framingham, MA

Dec 7, 2010

"Everyone who is educated knows Cleopatra was as white and European as her name, donkey girl, ancient black Africans didn't have European names like Cleopatra"

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#68382 Jun 27, 2013
@unfazed

Jeff is actually right about Cleopatra...She was NOT an indigenous African/Egyptian, but came from foreign Greece dynasty. And I believe it is true that Cleopatra viewed the native Egyptians as lesser than her.

I don't get why its so important to prove Cleopatra was a native Egyptian...She came very LATE in Ancient EGyptian history when Ancien Egypt wasn't worth shcit.

So you're only wasting your time. And I don't believe Jeff was being racist...That's how Cleopatra really saw the native Egyptians...

Level 7

Location hidden

#68383 Jun 27, 2013
Quote:

Jeff
Framingham, MA

Mar 17, 2011

"Cleopatra was 100% Greek-Macedonian, an INBRED white European royal who's family couldn't even tell apart chimps from black Nubian types"

Level 7

Location hidden

#68384 Jun 27, 2013
Quote:

Jeff
Framingham, MA

Dec 7, 2010

"Cleopatra was always shown how she really was, as white and European with fair complexion and auburn hair, a trait common in her inbreeding European Royal Dynasty family who would mistake black people like you for monkeys often, idiot. Cleopatra and the Ptolemies didn't intermix with people like you who they couldn't even tell apart from monkeys, dumbass. How stupid do you sound trying to claim a white European historical figure like Cleopatra who probably would mistake your black a$$ for a chimp. "
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68385 Jun 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Quote:
Jeff
Framingham, MA
Dec 7, 2010
"Everyone who is educated knows Cleopatra was as white and European as her name, donkey girl, ancient black Africans didn't have European names like Cleopatra"
They didn't, donkey girl, ancient Africans did not have European names like Cleopatra, just like how ancient Europeans did not have African names, jackass. If you don't know that then you are stupider then I originally believed you to be, donkey girl.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#68386 Jun 27, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a self hating idiot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =48rz8udZBmQXX
Saved...For future forum ownage.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68387 Jun 27, 2013
Quote:

Jeff
Framingham, MA

Oct 11, 2012

"My Chinese ancestors were East Asians, not sub Saharan Africans, and us East Asians cluster the furthest from you Sub Saharan types"

"But since you enjoy modern FAKE reconstructions so much then I'm sure you will also enjoy this reconstruction of King Tut the Whitey. ;-p

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/d... "

^^^LOL @ posting that of King Tut
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68388 Jun 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Quote:
Jeff
Framingham, MA
Mar 17, 2011
"Cleopatra was 100% Greek-Macedonian, an INBRED white European royal who's family couldn't even tell apart chimps from black Nubian types"
Let me know if you want the ancient texts that confirm the above, donkey girl. Even African scholars state as much, not that you would know since you are an uneducated buffoon.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68389 Jun 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Quote:
Jeff
Framingham, MA
Dec 7, 2010
"Cleopatra was always shown how she really was, as white and European with fair complexion and auburn hair, a trait common in her inbreeding European Royal Dynasty family who would mistake black people like you for monkeys often, idiot. Cleopatra and the Ptolemies didn't intermix with people like you who they couldn't even tell apart from monkeys, dumbass. How stupid do you sound trying to claim a white European historical figure like Cleopatra who probably would mistake your black a$$ for a chimp. "
Like I said, donkey girl, let me know if you want the ancient texts confirm what is stated above. Even African scholars state as much, not that you would know since you are an uneducated buffoon.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68390 Jun 27, 2013
Big Mike,

I didn't say anything about Cleopatra... These are his response to another poster long before I came to this forum.

Interesting .....Very interesting.

The point is his racist comments. Among a whole lot of others I found.

So where did you get I was saying that about Cleo when its HIS posts. Racists that should have been commented on.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68391 Jun 27, 2013
I for one, have never discussed Cleopatra. Never have been interested enough to.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68392 Jun 27, 2013
The poster that he was responding to was "tatiyana kiss doll wrote:"
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68393 Jun 27, 2013
big mike M wrote:
@unfazed
Jeff is actually right about Cleopatra...She was NOT an indigenous African/Egyptian, but came from foreign Greece dynasty. And I believe it is true that Cleopatra viewed the native Egyptians as lesser than her.
I don't get why its so important to prove Cleopatra was a native Egyptian...She came very LATE in Ancient EGyptian history when Ancien Egypt wasn't worth shcit.
So you're only wasting your time. And I don't believe Jeff was being racist...That's how Cleopatra really saw the native Egyptians...
Because white people are obsessed with the inbred European colonial foreign Cleopatra and megalomaniac evil Ptolemies, she wasn't even someone to writ home about in the looks department, but you know Afrocentrics, if whity is obsessed with something then so are the Afrocentric clowns. Pathetic. There are many beautiful TRUE Egyptians they can talk about like Nefertiti, instead they obsessed over some inbred xenophobic Euro chick and her megalomaniac European family who treated Native Egyptians awful just because Europeans are. I'm telling you in another 100 years they will be claiming the David Dukes of the world. Ridiculous.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68394 Jun 27, 2013
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68395 Jun 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Big Mike,
I didn't say anything about Cleopatra... These are his response to another poster long before I came to this forum.
Interesting .....Very interesting.
The point is his racist comments. Among a whole lot of others I found.
So where did you get I was saying that about Cleo when its HIS posts. Racists that should have been commented on.
Idiot, those posts don't reflect my views but how ancient peoples of that time viewed people who were NOT like them. They did NOT have the same ideological views we do today. Based upon modern concepts of ethnicity and race those ancient people you are stupidly are talking about but have no clue about them would be viewed as racist by today's standards. THAT is what those posts reflect. Like I said, let me know if you want the academic scholars who confirm what is stated above. Even African scholars state as much, not that you would know since you are an uneducated buffoon

Level 7

Location hidden

#68396 Jun 27, 2013
Interesting also that you didn't comment on the other posts that he also spoke against on the images.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68397 Jun 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Quote:
Jeff
Framingham, MA
Oct 11, 2012
"My Chinese ancestors were East Asians, not sub Saharan Africans, and us East Asians cluster the furthest from you Sub Saharan types"
"But since you enjoy modern FAKE reconstructions so much then I'm sure you will also enjoy this reconstruction of King Tut the Whitey. ;-p
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/d... "
^^^LOL @ posting that of King Tut
Moron, did it fly OVER your idiotic head that was to a prove a point when I clearly stated that depiction of King Tut was a ---> FAKE reconstruction <---? Go back to school and pick up basic comprehensive lesson so you understand what you read, clueless fool.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68398 Jun 27, 2013
Ain't no way they didn't reflect your views. You were more than happy to post that in all of the posts.
How Many Toes Do U Have

Meridian, MS

#68399 Jun 27, 2013
That's right... just ignore the "jew" "pulling levers and pushings buttons" standing in the shadowy corner of the room.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68402 Jun 27, 2013
He's racist with his backers!

He know it. Stalking this thread as if his life depends on upon it.

Pack of wolves.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,290
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 2 min Cigar Face 26 4,228
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 min Harrisson 206
Famous black movie lines? 18 min Ttt 5
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 29 min Redefined 28
Walls of Benin - 4 times longer than the Grea... (Sep '12) 46 min kkklexym 27
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 54 min George 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Trollslayer 35,340
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Redefined 140
Why did Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald? 2 hr Got_Rope 7
More from around the web