Hebrew Israelite
Black Yahudim

United States

#68323 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Africa
There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast nor the term middle east in Ancient times,your just another racist bigot wack job oppressor who is trying to break up the continant for the plan of world wide domination for the European white supremacy agenda,you skinhead neo Nazi,stop spreading lies.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#68324 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast nor the term middle east in Ancient times,your just another racist bigot wack job oppressor who is trying to break up the continant for the plan of world wide domination for the European white supremacy agenda,you skinhead neo Nazi,stop spreading lies.
The Middle East in ancient times was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.
Black Yahudim

El Monte, CA

#68325 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Africa
There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
Black Yahudim

El Monte, CA

#68326 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East in ancient times was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.
SMH,you have no knowlege of anything,And I dont know why you continue to call by other names,but I guess thats what your people do,change black peoples names and history to hide the truth.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#68327 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
People in the Middle east called Africa Punt. They dind't saee them as the same peoples. I know that probably hurts your feelings very much and ruins your life plans. LOL! But the bottom line is you totally suck if you have to spend time trying to pretend that are part of someone else's culture.

Do what you excell at. Sell drugs!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#68328 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
The Middle East isn't your 'black' history, stop trying to steal the identity, civilizations, cultures and history of Middle Eastern people. In ancient times the Middle East was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.

Level 2

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

#68329 Jun 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akama ihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/553477 _3179353496449_178745755_n.jpg
Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Juda'.These people were called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel."
^^^RIGHT THERE^^^
Look at the map! We must was stealing Jewish culture in 16 and 1700s too.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68330 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>True indeed,but what most people dont know is that Hitler also killed alot of Black Hebrews(Israelites) in N.Africa and in Germany (holocaust)but that was swept under the table.....Who did Hitler really put in those oven's????This information is really not known to the whole world,especially to the So called AA community.
It jus baffles me byond common reasoning that aftr seeking truth and learning the truth..how the devilish minds still put it "in-our-face" today!! And we r made to look savage by savages themselves

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68331 Jun 26, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Asa classic troll who enjoys gettin a rise out of poster,i understand that is your opinion.You now i kow you longer than these newbies on this tjread.youll even promote IR relationships to get a discussion going.Youre a restless charactor.I suggest you invest in a rubix cube.Youve learned alot from my threads,i remember whe you didnt know most of this stuff youre talking now.Now you even know about zodiac preccession and mystery school symbolism in the bible thanks to me.The NOI and 5% nation thier lessons are are based on ancient egyptian mystery system.Its just written in language an outsider such as you wouldnt comprhend,thus leavig you with the confused state of mind of lumping them together with the Hebrew israelites. And those that take the lessons at face value(such as Yakubs graphted devil)also fall under the unconscious side of the track.
"there is no equal to my teachings except the name of egypt"--Elijah Muhammad(33 degree Prince HAll mson)
the noi built their organization on junk and an angry aa community. but we now see that house of cards crashing to the point where the noi has to 'sell' their flock to scientology, in order to stay relevant.

this is what happens when you try to build something on imagination which lacks any substance.

i'm not hating on the noi. i love what they've done, but only truth is enduring and there wasn't a whole lot of truth in their core doctrine - like yakub.

dude you got a big ugly ego. i've learned nothing from your posts and threads. everything i've been able to pick up i've done it outside this forum. if you were really interested in passing along knowledge you'd provide origin, background, references, etc. without these why should anything take anythiing you post seriously?

*and you don't answer questions*

which suggest that you better at cutting and pasting, than actually understanding your own posts.

**and i've never promoted IRR**

i'm not trying to attack you, cap. i'm just providing some recommendations on how you might be more effective at getting your message across.
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68332 Jun 26, 2013
Ilya Ehrenburg - the "6 million" man

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch:

Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68333 Jun 26, 2013
Supreme Court Rules on Voting Rights Act of 1965
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68334 Jun 26, 2013
Black America Is In DEEP Trouble !..Dr. Claude Anderson
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68335 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe You've Been Lied To part 1: Jewish racism against blacks
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68336 Jun 26, 2013
Rapper 50 Cent's Racist Comments
Watch:

-50 Cent-
Quote: "Je-Je-Je Jew Unit!"
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68337 Jun 26, 2013
Michael Jackson's antisemitic streak
Watch:

Hmmm...
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68338 Jun 26, 2013
'96 Michael Angers Jewish Groups Over TDCAU (HD)
Watch:

Hmmm..
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68339 Jun 26, 2013
Black people talk about Jews
Watch:
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68340 Jun 26, 2013
Disaster fruit of the looms is the same fck boy that was happy to catch them panties from another male poster.We remember that thread.Thats the type of hoe n//gga he is.

You dont now nothing about the NOI or the 5%.Talk about something more your speed like doing back flips to catch male panties.
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68341 Jun 26, 2013
Why Jews Push Gay Marriage
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Waynesboro, MS

#68342 Jun 26, 2013
NEW STUDY SAYING BLACK WOMEN ARE LESS ATTRACTIVE!- GOODMORNINGHIPHOP.COM
Watch:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 3,383
I'm a white man and I love black women (Dec '12) 4 min Marcus Washington 416
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,374,424
White male tells truth about IRBW 10 min Marcus Washington 808
Stupid Blacks in College smoking marijuana, 13 min Weedman 1
Y are White Men So Freaking HOT (Aug '13) 13 min Marcus Washington 13
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Moses 43,469
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 46 min Moses 6,162
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 hr Amy 123,773
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 8 hr Tyr 26