Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Punchojr wrote:
Awhile back Cherokee ask me about depictoin of israelite being lightskinned on Egypt walls. Thats the whitewash one. This video show you the actual picture of the Hyksos being black when they came in. tricky bastard lighting it up.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Listen to unphazed
Our communication must have been off.

I am saying that the original on the walls are brown and the pictures are whitewashed. Same thing you saying here.(Don't know how that got mixed up.)

My question was NOT about the skin hue(We should be passed that). My question is that the people on the wall in Egypt that Hebrew Israelites and "Jews" call Israelites are identified as Canaanites from everyone else. How do YOU reconcile THAT?

Are you under the school of thought that THE SKIN COLOR OF CANAANITES CHANGED TO PALE? That may be where our miscommunication happened. I do not adhere to that school of thought.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coastn wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe humans come from monkeys, dont you? lol. Freakn athiest. lol,.
Humans came from hominids, dumbass. Chimpanzees are the closest living relatives to humans. Now, researchers have found further proof that human evolution was influenced by mutations to DNA sequences that play roles in turning genes on and off...Moron.
http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/76...
Black Yahudim

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You being an obvious 1st grader a.k.a "hebrew israelite" in the conscious community(which is what we consider y'all as you transition away from the whitemans christianity)should look into the Brahmin priests of India and the Abraham connection.We came from the south and migrated into west,east and other parts of africa.We come from everywhere.You'll find us in america too before columbus.interesting DNA results, esp that of Ramesses III being E1b1a all the published aDNA (ancient DNA) done on ancient Egyptian mummiesl indicate genetic profiles that are 'southern'
The Ancient Egyptians were in the main most probably a mix of Nilosaharans and Afrosans 'Black' Africans who migrated from a drying Sahara, wh absorbed some smaller groups of New Easterners over time. Their culture is however COMPLETELY African ('southern' African).
A first grade Hebrew Israelite??? Lmao! Never that ACH! But you must think I'm not very knowledgeable about history and the historical records written in the Holy text. And you calling me a first grade Hebrew Israelite as to insult me,is not going to work. Now, how about you be real with the fact that Kemet /Egypt got its academic,math,Science, Masonry ect. from The Cushite Ethiopian Empire through the achievements of Nimrod. Once you admit to the facts than maybe theirs hope for you on this forum.Shalom!
Black Yahudim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Arab traders! THEY HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA AT ALL!
There's no such thing as the middle East,it's called,and always has been NorthEast Africa. Therefore, there is no such thing as middle Eastern DNA, Seriously! Stop thinking like a ignorant European Colonists.
Cymraes

Pontypridd, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home pink boys. You LOST! I am Tired of you pink people heckling us
Lying on history
mis quoting people on this thread on PURPOSE
Distorting FACTS
Pulling FAKE artifacts
Never answering any questions
Getting mad when we show you TRUE historical accounts then you try to down play it
then you will pull something FAKE
NO ONE on thread likes you nor do they talk to you So this is the LAST time I reply to non historical STUPID, HILLBILLIES,
Firstly im not a pink boy Cymraes means Welsh woman, secondly the you failed to prove Tacitus was ever in South Wales what you quoted from the Agricola were not the actual words of Tacitus.

Here's a little history lesson for you.

Gnaeus Julius Agricola began his career as a military tribune, serving in Britain under Gaius Suetonius Paulinus from 58 to 62. He was probably attached to the Legio II Augusta, but was chosen to serve on Suetonius's staff.

70-74 Serves mainly on the north-west frontier in Britain, under Petillius Cerialis (governor 71-73/4)

He was then Governor of Britain 78-84. After conquering the Ordovices of north Wales, He then moved north to the island of Mona (Anglesey), he completed the conquest of what is now northern England and by the end of the third campaigning season, he had advanced into Scotland.
Recalled to Rome in 84 and died in 93 died on his family estates in Gallia Narbonensis aged fifty-three.

Tacitus, Publius Cornelius (or Tacitus, Gaius Cornelius; sources vary)(b. AD 56 or 57, d. after 117), begun under the emperor Vespasian (AD 6979). He married the only daughter of Gnaeus Julius Agricola in 77, little is known of their home life, save that Tacitus loved hunting and the outdoors. In 81 or 82, under Titus, he entered political life, as quaestor. He advanced steadily through the cursus honorum, becoming praetor in 88 and a quindecimvir, a member of the priest college in charge of the Sibylline Books and the Secular games.

Only from 89 to 93 he was absent from Rome as he had been appointed by Domitian to a post in the imperial administration, either the command of a legion or the governorship of one of the less important provinces.

His Agricola was published in 98. It is essentially a panegyric of his father-in-law, especially of his great achievements in Britain, on which Tacitus has valuable information i.e. the words of Agricola himself from 84-93 Tacitus also had his many diaries as sources.

Might i also point out that Agricola never fought any military campaigns against the Silures nor did he enter South Wales. Agricola may have seen them but there is no definite proof that he did so his descriptions of them could be second or third hand accounts.
Now if Agricola was in Britain from 78-84 and Tacitus never left Rome until 89 do you want to explain how the fcuk he saw and studied the Silures if he never set foot in South Wales.
Black Yahudim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coastn wrote:
<quoted text>
Arab Muslims converted Nigerians to Juadism, lol. God have Mercy on this fool,.
Wow! The level of ignorance is incredible, if anything, The thought or mere suggestion that Arab,MUSLIMS at that,would convert Nigerians or anybody at that to Judaism instead of Islam is SUSPECT to the highest degree and secondly just a utterly asinine state, only to prove his own ignorance and miseducation, not just on history of the people, but also on a cultural and religious aspect. Smh.
Black Yahudim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Josephus never ever mentioned any Israelites ever! He only mentioned the Hyksos who he said were Hebrews from Canaan. He was a Jew and Caucasian so why would he say the Hebrews/Hyksos were black?
He looks completely Jewish and no one can mistake him for anything else:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Josephusbust.j...
Man, you are slow,We know what he said and described, and he described them as being black by comparison to what the Egyptians (who is of Ham/kwam) who again, are black skinned people.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing in regards to the Igbo realted trribes I think your overlooking a lot of information regarding their culture and archaeloogical evidence in Nigeria. If the stuff found in Nigeria was found in Turkey or Sweeden it would be on CNN.
I dont have all the answers. Maybe some related tribes are more indenginous than others. I can't ignore what is called isralite" customs and archaeology in place that "Israel" and "Judah" never migrated to according to science, the same science you co sign. You stated yourself the Igbo maybe the oldest group in west Africa, which I don't agree with, those would be the Pygmies. But even so with them being the most indenginous how did that script it get to igboland? We have 3 choices. Hebrew, traditions and related languages originated in Nigeria. The Igbo migrated from hebraic regions of North Africa bringing isralites and culture. Or 3 they migrated from hebraic regions of the Nile.
no bruh, the problem is bhi like yourself don't know how to research. the only info you can find on the igbo is that they may have been in WA for at least 6,000 years based on pottery findings. this doesn't mean that all igbo sub-tribes were there that long but archaeology indicates a cultural continuum that goes back that long.

and there's no accepted migration theory that associates the igbo to any israelite tribe - like 'GAD'. this alone kills any link.

and what you continue to skip over are all the biblical/hebrew traditions that aren't found among 'traditional' igbo customs - the no reference to any of the biblical patriarches in their religion, and others.

and because hebrew customs probably came outta the tropical sahara (as did it's parent, the osiris/isis/horus mystery religion), the igbo don't have to be anywhere near NE africa or canaan/mesopotamia in order to have adopted these practices and beliefs.

and until you're able to find a historical reference to 'GAD', it can only be regarded as a biblical myth or some kinda symbolism. bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy. and says something bout your ability to think clearly bout these issues.

but i'm not trying to single you out. these are the types of things you'll find among all branches of the conscious community.
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no bruh, the problem is bhi like yourself don't know how to research. the only info you can find on the igbo is that they may have been in WA for at least 6,000 years based on pottery findings. this doesn't mean that all igbo sub-tribes were there that long but archaeology indicates a cultural continuum that goes back that long.
and there's no accepted migration theory that associates the igbo to any israelite tribe - like 'GAD'. this alone kills any link.
and what you continue to skip over are all the biblical/hebrew traditions that aren't found among 'traditional' igbo customs - the no reference to any of the biblical patriarches in their religion, and others.
and because hebrew customs probably came outta the tropical sahara (as did it's parent, the osiris/isis/horus mystery religion), the igbo don't have to be anywhere near NE africa or canaan/mesopotamia in order to have adopted these practices and beliefs.
and until you're able to find a historical reference to 'GAD', it can only be regarded as a biblical myth or some kinda symbolism. bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy. and says something bout your ability to think clearly bout these issues.
but i'm not trying to single you out. these are the types of things you'll find among all branches of the conscious community.
Trust their a problems with you as well look in the mirror flip flopping flipper the dolphin.

and until you're able to find a historical reference to 'GAD'"

We can just call them Israel if you like.
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy"

So why are you here?
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy"

Kinda like applying the 400 year prophecy of Israel to African Americans, lmao.
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans came from hominids, dumbass. Chimpanzees are the closest living relatives to humans. Now, researchers have found further proof that human evolution was influenced by mutations to DNA sequences that play roles in turning genes on and off...Moron.
http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/76...
And your here because you need more evolution followers. Athiest doing missionary work now, haha. Go back talking to Hitman Jackie Chan.
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

"bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy"

You wanna talk about losing credibility Flipper, lol.

"we know the 400 year prophecy is end time prophecy, cuz the biblical hebrews were never afflicted in egypt for anywhere near 400 years. so as end time prophecy please let us know who this could be referring to? "
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

"bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy"

"we know the 400 year prophecy is end time prophecy, cuz the biblical hebrews were never afflicted in egypt for anywhere near 400 years. so as end time prophecy please let us know who this could be referring to? "

Are these imaginary symbolic hebrews you are connecting to Afro Americans looms. Make your mind up cuz.

Im moving on, I just wanna to show the blog that sometimes you come with some good info then you ruin your credibility by flip flopping back and forth.

Do you still think Obama is the Messiah from the the imaginary symbolic bible that you dont take literal.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The found the real skulls of indigenous Canaanites in Egypt and guess what??? They were Caucasian! So those so-called ancients were darkened!
First of all I have been to Egypt many many times. I have family there who happen to be the real Egyptians. Black people!
Your claim that the Canaanites are Caucasian is a true LIE!
You crackaz fail to remember your race was not even on this earth.
How can you claim to be an original anything when black people were the first race on earth? White people's origin can only trace back to 6,000 years at best.

The sons of Ham were Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan.

Here are the orignal children of Canaan, the descendants of Ham.
These people are related to the earliest inhabitants of the land of Israel. They are the Natufians, the Cushites and the Canaanites who lived on the land even before Abraham came as an immigrant to the land.

These black Palestinians were the ancient Phoneicians, the Carthaginians, and the original inhabitants of Greece and Sicily.
They were black people.

Go sit down somewhere.
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

bottomline trying to connect any real people, to something that doesn't exist in the real world, and can't be traced in anyway is crazy. and says something bout your ability to think clearly bout these issues."

"personally i believe obama *IS* the end-time messiah. i don't have a strong factual bases for this but the circumstances around everything doing on right now can only lead me in this direction.

Do you mean the messiah from the bible that shouldnt be taken literal?

"now i believe, as do others, that the major transition period (the great tribulation) will be from 2013 to 2019, ending on the 400th year of the aa sojourn in america, using the 1619 date.

the timing of obama's reelection with this timeline is just too uncanny to be simple coincidence, imo. "
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I have been to Egypt many many times. I have family there who happen to be the real Egyptians. Black people!
Your claim that the Canaanites are Caucasian is a true LIE!
You crackaz fail to remember your race was not even on this earth.
How can you claim to be an original anything when black people were the first race on earth? White people's origin can only trace back to 6,000 years at best.
The sons of Ham were Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7XbxeEgCNtYXX
Here are the orignal children of Canaan, the descendants of Ham.
These people are related to the earliest inhabitants of the land of Israel. They are the Natufians, the Cushites and the Canaanites who lived on the land even before Abraham came as an immigrant to the land.
These black Palestinians were the ancient Phoneicians, the Carthaginians, and the original inhabitants of Greece and Sicily.
They were black people.
Go sit down somewhere.
Stop lying, you idiot. Whites have been on this earth just as long as any other humans, moron. Light skin arose nearly as soon as OOAs migrated out of Africa into none Tropical Climates into the North since light skin was more cohesive for survival in None Tropical Low UV Radiation Northern regions over black skin. The original inhabitants of Greece and Sicily were white people, similar to modern Europeans today since those are European regions aka NONE Tropical Low UV Radiation regions where light skin was more cohesive for survival over black skin. The Canaanites, Palestinians, Phoenicians, Hebrew, etc were Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today, dingleberry. Now stop trying to claim the civilizations and identities of people who were never black and had nothing to do with your West Sub Saharan African ancestors.

"By contrast an excavated set of around 300 burials from Tell el-Dab'a in the northeast delta belonging to a group considered to be Palestinian immigrants living in the late Middle Kingdom/Second Intermediate Period (1750 BC-1550 BC) have physical characteristics which group them more closely with ancient populations from the Near East and at a greater distance from those from Elephantine[Ethiopia]."
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, you idiot. Whites have been on this earth just as long as any other humans, moron. Light skin arose nearly as soon as OOAs migrated out of Africa into none Tropical Climates into the North since light skin was more cohesive for survival in None Tropical Low UV Radiation Northern regions over black skin. The original inhabitants of Greece and Sicily were white people, similar to modern Europeans today since those are European regions aka NONE Tropical Low UV Radiation regions where light skin was more cohesive for survival over black skin. The Canaanites, Palestinians, Phoenicians, Hebrew, etc were Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today, dingleberry. Now stop trying to claim the civilizations and identities of people who were never black and had nothing to do with your West Sub Saharan African ancestors.
"By contrast an excavated set of around 300 burials from Tell el-Dab'a in the northeast delta belonging to a group considered to be Palestinian immigrants living in the late Middle Kingdom/Second Intermediate Period (1750 BC-1550 BC) have physical characteristics which group them more closely with ancient populations from the Near East and at a greater distance from those from Elephantine[Ethiopia]."
More Darwin garbage are you finished. Your worst than a Jehova witness with your missionary work.
Jeff

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coastn wrote:
<quoted text>
More Darwin garbage are you finished. Your worst than a Jehova witness with your missionary work.
Nutjob, science and evolution will always triumph over your fictitious beliefs.

"By contrast an excavated set of around 300 burials from Tell el-Dab'a in the northeast delta belonging to a group considered to be Palestinian immigrants living in the late Middle Kingdom/Second Intermediate Period (1750 BC-1550 BC) have physical characteristics which group them more closely with ancient populations from the Near East and at a greater distance from those from Elephantine[Nubia]."
Slave Coastn

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

"This is our market day, the market day of our people is based on "the moon cycle" The moon has a different cycle than the sun, so this is part of our moon ritual"

Reporter- " so this is part of the Hebrew culture"

Igbo man- "yes"

Eze Chukwuemeka-Eri returning from the Ni*er River commemorating the crossing of Gad's son Eri into Aguleri at the 2011 Ovalla Festival.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min unfazed 4,541
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,099,703
Are you blacks ready to be drafted for war? 5 min Leroy 8
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much 13 min MAX-- 19
African American dies fighting for ISIS 18 min selina london 59
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 20 min Ms Mack 80,415
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 22 min Miguel is the man 3,008
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 37 min Gmoney AKA Big G 1,881
There's A War On The Black Male 39 min iamcuriousnow 381
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr uppercut 120,487
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••