Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68303 Jun 26, 2013
opening statements wrote:
<quoted text>. Not so much where he was from which was a Hamatic land anyway. Look!
Genesis 10:6, 8, 10 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
[8] And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
But more so, the land in which he was given.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Shemite IS MIDDLE EASTERN! SEMITES ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST in MESOPOTAMIA (CHALDEANS) It is written in the bible! Abraham was a Chaldean. Chaldeans were Shemites/Semites! Abrahams ancestor was SHEM=SHEMITES

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68304 Jun 26, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Disaster be specific when talking about Hebrew israelites when reffering to the "conscious" community.They are a group within themselves.I consider them unconsciouce(but thats my opnion).The true Gods now the scriptures carry deeper symbolism.I been showing yall that for 5yrs here.
i think we have the same definition of 'conscious community'. those groups who place blacks in general and aa specifically at the center of afro-asiatic (nile/sumerian/akkadian) knowledge and prophecy. 5%ers, noi, bhi, kmt, moors, black liberation theology, etc.

of these, the group i have the most respect for is black liberation theology. who imo, put a premium on solid research and consistent scholarship.

i agree with your basic premise, cap. that hebrewism is a spinoff of hamitic nile/sumerian mystery religion. but i can't get into all the saturn/uranus/pluto mumble-jumble you be throwing out there. and when you bring that to this thread you very much random and 'off topic'.

maybe you could start your own teaching thread, where you can go into detail explaining the origins and meaning, with some good references. i personally believe knowledge is to be had from a study of astronomy and astrological science of the ancients. but i seriously doubt anyones is getting anything outta your current teaching methods.

just saying...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68305 Jun 26, 2013
opening statements wrote:
<quoted text>
Caucasian as in Caucaus MTS?
The indigenous Jews of the Middle East and the Sephardi Jews carry Haplogroup J which is Anatolian in origin and goes back 22000 years. The second Haplogroup they carry is E1b1b which is Egyptian/Libyan in origin. Anyone claiming to be of Middle Eastern origin MUST carry Haplogroup J which is the indigenous Middle Eastern Haplogroup.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68306 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Arabs originated in the Arabian peninsula. The first major civilization in Turkey was the Hittites. Haplogroup J came into Egypt about 8000BC with the Neolithic Farmers of the Middle East. Before that there were Berbers living in Egypt.
In one instance you claim their from Arabia, in another you say Anatolia!!! I THANK YOU FOR FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH!!! ANATOLIA IS IN MODERN...WHERE THE J HAOPLOTYPE ORIGINATED

JUST LIKE YOU SAID. LOL!!!

Location hidden

#68307 Jun 26, 2013
The above should read:"ANATOLIA IS IN MODERN TURKEY!!!"

Location hidden

#68308 Jun 26, 2013
The TRUTH WILL SET YOU TROLLS FREE FROM ALL OF THESE LIES YOU'VE BEEN TELLING FOREVER, BUT I CAN SEE, YOU'RE STILL ATTACHED TO YOUR LIES!! STUPID MARKS. LOL!!!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68309 Jun 26, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think we have the same definition of 'conscious community'. those groups who place blacks in general and aa specifically at the center of afro-asiatic (nile/sumerian/akkadian) knowledge and prophecy. 5%ers, noi, bhi, kmt, moors, black liberation theology, etc.
of these, the group i have the most respect for is black liberation theology. who imo, put a premium on solid research and consistent scholarship.
i agree with your basic premise, cap. that hebrewism is a spinoff of hamitic nile/sumerian mystery religion. but i can't get into all the saturn/uranus/pluto mumble-jumble you be throwing out there. and when you bring that to this thread you very much random and 'off topic'.
maybe you could start your own teaching thread, where you can go into detail explaining the origins and meaning, with some good references. i personally believe knowledge is to be had from a study of astronomy and astrological science of the ancients. but i seriously doubt anyones is getting anything outta your current teaching methods.
just saying...
Asa classic troll who enjoys gettin a rise out of poster,i understand that is your opinion.You now i kow you longer than these newbies on this tjread.youll even promote IR relationships to get a discussion going.Youre a restless charactor.I suggest you invest in a rubix cube.Youve learned alot from my threads,i remember whe you didnt know most of this stuff youre talking now.Now you even know about zodiac preccession and mystery school symbolism in the bible thanks to me.The NOI and 5% nation thier lessons are are based on ancient egyptian mystery system.Its just written in language an outsider such as you wouldnt comprhend,thus leavig you with the confused state of mind of lumping them together with the Hebrew israelites. And those that take the lessons at face value(such as Yakubs graphted devil)also fall under the unconscious side of the track.

"there is no equal to my teachings except the name of egypt"--Elijah Muhammad(33 degree Prince HAll mson)

Location hidden

#68310 Jun 26, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
you posed:
Titus 3:9-11 KJV
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain."
Paul was an agent for the romans.Which is why he went against the original laws to make it easier for others to covert to christiaity.Natural law says you cant eat everythig,as somethings are harmful and toxic to the body(pork for example).
Paul said .."now you can just pray over your food and everything will be fine".This is why blacks have so many health problems today following the whitemans/romans christiaty.That so-called "vision" paul had on the road to damascus(a lie)is why today we have so many millions braiwashed today.
I'm not SUPPOSING ANYTHING!!! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DEBATE ON THE MODERN RE_WRITE OF THE SCRIPTURES, TALK TO THE MODERN REVISES CREWS WHOMEVER THEY ARE...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68311 Jun 26, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
In one instance you claim their from Arabia, in another you say Anatolia!!! I THANK YOU FOR FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH!!! ANATOLIA IS IN MODERN...WHERE THE J HAOPLOTYPE ORIGINATED
JUST LIKE YOU SAID. LOL!!!
It was Glim who claimed that Haplo J was Arabian! Iv always said that Haplogroup J is Anatolian in origin.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68312 Jun 26, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Germans also kicked off a holocaust in Northern Afrika aimed at blacks tht lasted frm the 1890's til 1940's..prior to the supposed-Jew holocaust which began 1933-1945
True indeed,but what most people dont know is that Hitler also killed alot of Black Hebrews(Israelites) in N.Africa and in Germany (holocaust)but that was swept under the table.....Who did Hitler really put in those oven's????This information is really not known to the whole world,especially to the So called AA community.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68313 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> DNA was taken from members of Hitlers family. He was both a Jew and a Berber! So as for him being a pure white man, only in his dreams! Indigenous people in Israel, the Samaritans are Caucasian, They have lived in Israel for thousands of years! So have the Assyrians and the Chaldeans and they are all Caucasian!
Sorry,but the German jews lied about the DNA testing,its a FAKE!!! Their Gentiles/white Europeans.Even scripture says so.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68314 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>True indeed,but what most people dont know is that Hitler also killed alot of Black Hebrews(Israelites) in N.Africa and in Germany (holocaust)but that was swept under the table.....Who did Hitler really put in those oven's????This information is really not known to the whole world,especially to the So called AA community.
Who he put in those ovens were Jews, dumbass 'Gmoney' or 'Bright Lighthead' or whatever fake name you post under next, its those same Jews that you morons are running around claiming as 'they aren't real hebrew'. Damn you pathetic fools aren't even original in your racist lies, you just recycle the same crapy lies white holocaust deniers b!tch about. Those Jews weren't black nor related to you West Sub Saharan African ancestors, they were the same Jews alive and well in Israel today.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68315 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry,but the German jews lied about the DNA testing,its a FAKE!!! Their Gentiles/white Europeans.Even scripture says so.
You are the one who is lying,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Lighthead' or whatever fake name you post under next. The DNA testing confirms the Jews/Hebrew were a Middle Eastern people similar to modern Jews today with no relation to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68316 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The indigenous Jews of the Middle East and the Sephardi Jews carry Haplogroup J which is Anatolian in origin and goes back 22000 years. The second Haplogroup they carry is E1b1b which is Egyptian/Libyan in origin. Anyone claiming to be of Middle Eastern origin MUST carry Haplogroup J which is the indigenous Middle Eastern Haplogroup.
no such thing as the Middle East or Middle Eastern,Its Called NORTHEAST AFRICA.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68317 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Shemite IS MIDDLE EASTERN! SEMITES ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST in MESOPOTAMIA (CHALDEANS) It is written in the bible! Abraham was a Chaldean. Chaldeans were Shemites/Semites! Abrahams ancestor was SHEM=SHEMITES
Theres no such thing as the Middle East or MiddleEastern,that is a ignorant and racist term,stop it.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68318 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>no such thing as the Middle East or Middle Eastern,Its Called NORTHEAST AFRICA.
In some delusional minds. The Middle East was never part of Northeast Africa. Go learn geography.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Africa
Black Yahudim

United States

#68319 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is lying,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Lighthead' or whatever fake name you post under next. The DNA testing confirms the Jews/Hebrew were a Middle Eastern people similar to modern Jews today with no relation to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors.
Your the one thats lying,there dna testing only proved that they are 97% non Shemetic(semetic) and more related to the Atilla the hun.and stop
calling me Gmoney,you racist.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68320 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
In some delusional minds. The Middle East was never part of Northeast Africa. Go learn geography.
I know geography as well as History on how this whole middleEast crap originated from,racist theology and plot to shrink and seperate lands from the continant of Africa by British occupation.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68321 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> I know geography as well as History on how this whole middleEast crap originated from,racist theology and plot to shrink and seperate lands from the continant of Africa by British occupation.
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68323 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast nor the term middle east in Ancient times,your just another racist bigot wack job oppressor who is trying to break up the continant for the plan of world wide domination for the European white supremacy agenda,you skinhead neo Nazi,stop spreading lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,394,432
Hard proof The elites want blacks to be treated... 3 min Its bigger than TV 4
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 10 min Bobby T Canada 379
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 14 min LarryV 2,004
I ain't no cracker 15 min ohReally 2
Shootout @ Cookout= 6 dead. 19 min ugly monkeys 2
Donald Trump gets clowned on twitter 20 min ohReally 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 30 min Serious Seven 32,518
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr M Wilson 77
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Anonymous 46,236
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,283
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 3 hr Matthew_1 76
More from around the web