Hebrew Israelite
Black Yahudim

United States

#68316 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The indigenous Jews of the Middle East and the Sephardi Jews carry Haplogroup J which is Anatolian in origin and goes back 22000 years. The second Haplogroup they carry is E1b1b which is Egyptian/Libyan in origin. Anyone claiming to be of Middle Eastern origin MUST carry Haplogroup J which is the indigenous Middle Eastern Haplogroup.
no such thing as the Middle East or Middle Eastern,Its Called NORTHEAST AFRICA.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68317 Jun 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Shemite IS MIDDLE EASTERN! SEMITES ORIGINATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST in MESOPOTAMIA (CHALDEANS) It is written in the bible! Abraham was a Chaldean. Chaldeans were Shemites/Semites! Abrahams ancestor was SHEM=SHEMITES
Theres no such thing as the Middle East or MiddleEastern,that is a ignorant and racist term,stop it.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68318 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>no such thing as the Middle East or Middle Eastern,Its Called NORTHEAST AFRICA.
In some delusional minds. The Middle East was never part of Northeast Africa. Go learn geography.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Africa
Black Yahudim

United States

#68319 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is lying,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Lighthead' or whatever fake name you post under next. The DNA testing confirms the Jews/Hebrew were a Middle Eastern people similar to modern Jews today with no relation to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors.
Your the one thats lying,there dna testing only proved that they are 97% non Shemetic(semetic) and more related to the Atilla the hun.and stop
calling me Gmoney,you racist.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68320 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
In some delusional minds. The Middle East was never part of Northeast Africa. Go learn geography.
I know geography as well as History on how this whole middleEast crap originated from,racist theology and plot to shrink and seperate lands from the continant of Africa by British occupation.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68321 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> I know geography as well as History on how this whole middleEast crap originated from,racist theology and plot to shrink and seperate lands from the continant of Africa by British occupation.
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68323 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much of anything,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever other fake username you post under next. The Middle East was never part of the continant of Africa, even in ancient times it was viewed as seperate because that's what its always been. Go learn geography.
There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast nor the term middle east in Ancient times,your just another racist bigot wack job oppressor who is trying to break up the continant for the plan of world wide domination for the European white supremacy agenda,you skinhead neo Nazi,stop spreading lies.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68324 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast nor the term middle east in Ancient times,your just another racist bigot wack job oppressor who is trying to break up the continant for the plan of world wide domination for the European white supremacy agenda,you skinhead neo Nazi,stop spreading lies.
The Middle East in ancient times was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68325 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68326 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East in ancient times was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.
SMH,you have no knowlege of anything,And I dont know why you continue to call by other names,but I guess thats what your people do,change black peoples names and history to hide the truth.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#68327 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
People in the Middle east called Africa Punt. They dind't saee them as the same peoples. I know that probably hurts your feelings very much and ruins your life plans. LOL! But the bottom line is you totally suck if you have to spend time trying to pretend that are part of someone else's culture.

Do what you excell at. Sell drugs!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#68328 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> There was never a such thing as the MiddleEast in Ancient times.Thats a Euro centric term that was used in 1862 when the suez canal was built,stop trying to rob black of our history.
The Middle East isn't your 'black' history, stop trying to steal the identity, civilizations, cultures and history of Middle Eastern people. In ancient times the Middle East was known as part of Asia. It was never part of Africa,'Gmoney' or 'Bright Light' or whatever fake name you post under next.

Level 2

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

#68329 Jun 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akama ihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/553477 _3179353496449_178745755_n.jpg
Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Juda'.These people were called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel."
^^^RIGHT THERE^^^
Look at the map! We must was stealing Jewish culture in 16 and 1700s too.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68330 Jun 26, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>True indeed,but what most people dont know is that Hitler also killed alot of Black Hebrews(Israelites) in N.Africa and in Germany (holocaust)but that was swept under the table.....Who did Hitler really put in those oven's????This information is really not known to the whole world,especially to the So called AA community.
It jus baffles me byond common reasoning that aftr seeking truth and learning the truth..how the devilish minds still put it "in-our-face" today!! And we r made to look savage by savages themselves

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68331 Jun 26, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Asa classic troll who enjoys gettin a rise out of poster,i understand that is your opinion.You now i kow you longer than these newbies on this tjread.youll even promote IR relationships to get a discussion going.Youre a restless charactor.I suggest you invest in a rubix cube.Youve learned alot from my threads,i remember whe you didnt know most of this stuff youre talking now.Now you even know about zodiac preccession and mystery school symbolism in the bible thanks to me.The NOI and 5% nation thier lessons are are based on ancient egyptian mystery system.Its just written in language an outsider such as you wouldnt comprhend,thus leavig you with the confused state of mind of lumping them together with the Hebrew israelites. And those that take the lessons at face value(such as Yakubs graphted devil)also fall under the unconscious side of the track.
"there is no equal to my teachings except the name of egypt"--Elijah Muhammad(33 degree Prince HAll mson)
the noi built their organization on junk and an angry aa community. but we now see that house of cards crashing to the point where the noi has to 'sell' their flock to scientology, in order to stay relevant.

this is what happens when you try to build something on imagination which lacks any substance.

i'm not hating on the noi. i love what they've done, but only truth is enduring and there wasn't a whole lot of truth in their core doctrine - like yakub.

dude you got a big ugly ego. i've learned nothing from your posts and threads. everything i've been able to pick up i've done it outside this forum. if you were really interested in passing along knowledge you'd provide origin, background, references, etc. without these why should anything take anythiing you post seriously?

*and you don't answer questions*

which suggest that you better at cutting and pasting, than actually understanding your own posts.

**and i've never promoted IRR**

i'm not trying to attack you, cap. i'm just providing some recommendations on how you might be more effective at getting your message across.
ILLusionary Protection

Meridian, MS

#68332 Jun 26, 2013
Ilya Ehrenburg - the "6 million" man

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch:

Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.
ILLusionary Protection

Meridian, MS

#68333 Jun 26, 2013
Supreme Court Rules on Voting Rights Act of 1965
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Meridian, MS

#68334 Jun 26, 2013
Black America Is In DEEP Trouble !..Dr. Claude Anderson
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Meridian, MS

#68335 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe You've Been Lied To part 1: Jewish racism against blacks
Watch:
ILLusionary Protection

Meridian, MS

#68336 Jun 26, 2013
Rapper 50 Cent's Racist Comments
Watch:

-50 Cent-
Quote: "Je-Je-Je Jew Unit!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy birthday Clarence Thomas 2 min Kip 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,783,912
Has anyone seen Barros or Tamale? 5 min Happy Ned 1
liberal actor Peter Fonda wants to kidnap Barr... 7 min Ugly monkeys 32
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 40 min Polaris 100
White package delivery guy beats up black guy REAL 41 min T-BOS 13
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 42 min KIP 34
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 1 hr DUMP TRUMP 21
Good white folks VS bad white folks! 1 hr KIP 11
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 41,247
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 6 hr BillyDbigballer 89