Comments
62,961 - 62,980 of 95,373 Comments Last updated Saturday
straight drop

Hayesville, NC

#68124 Jun 23, 2013
Not one character in the bible ever existed. The bible is nothing more than a collection of stories and lies designed to further the political agenda of whites. Since "hebrews" never really existed, anyone claiming to be descendents of hebrews is a "nut". As for eventions...the europeans stole or borrowed everything they claim came from them, from other civilizations. They steal, then murder.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68125 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the igbo are not 'sons of GAD'. trust me the faster you drop that insane bs that better off you'll (bhi in general) will be. you'll do a lot better by just sticking to the facts and the truth.
. I'll drop the bs when you can give me an alternative to their migration history and hebraic ways. They are not mande so phut is out. Or maybe they just fell from the sky into Nigeria. We look at scripture differently, I'm a grown man bruh. Do you , don't worry about what bs I believe.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68126 Jun 23, 2013
straight drop wrote:
Not one character in the bible ever existed. The bible is nothing more than a collection of stories and lies designed to further the political agenda of whites. Since "hebrews" never really existed, anyone claiming to be descendents of hebrews is a "nut". As for eventions...the europeans stole or borrowed everything they claim came from them, from other civilizations. They steal, then murder.
Save your breath. We heard it allll before
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68127 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the question isn't whether the 'hebrews' were in bondage, it's the length of their bondage. it's unlikely the hebrews were in bondage anywhere close to the 400 years prophesied. so because of that its speculated that the 400 prophesy is really 'future prophecy'.
So that part of the bible you believe but gad never existed. Lol.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68128 Jun 23, 2013
Its a full moon in realistic capricorn.You gona have to come with hard proof we can see as evidence to disprove the oral traditions from west african tribes that says they came from egypt.Not as no hebrews.
Many of the egyptians migrated west africa after the invasion of the hyksos.

"Aderibigbe’s date corresponds to that of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt 2000-1500BC. On the possible eastern origin of the Yorubas

The the Nubians were descended or colonized by the Egyptians, the Ijebu, and by extension, all Yoruba customs, derived from the Egyptian. Many traditional Yorubas have always claimed Egypt as their place of original abode, and that their monarchical tradition derives from the Egyptians’. Apostle Atigbiofor Atsuliaghan, a high priest of Umale-Okun, and a direct descendant of Orunmila, claimed that the Yorubas left Egypt as a result of a big war that engulfed the whole of Egypt.. He said the Egyptian remnants settled in various places, two important places being Ode Itsekiri and Ile-Ife.Chief O.N Rewane says “Oral tradition has it also that when the Yorubas came from South of Egypt they did not go straight to where they now occupy. They settled at Illushi, some at Asaba area – Ebu, Olukumi Ukwunzu while some settled at Ode-Itsekir
The modern dynasty of ancient kemetic/egyptian kings such as Akufu(not Khufu),King Tutu Ankoma(not Tutankhamun) is the Akuapem Dynasty that can be found today in the Eastern Region of Ghana,west africa.

so called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68129 Jun 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Awhile back Cherokee ask me about depictoin of israelite being lightskinned on Egypt walls. Thats the whitewash one. This video show you the actual picture of the Hyksos being black when they came in. tricky bastard lighting it up.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Listen to unphazed
Dont get caught up in skin tones. We were scattered throughout the earth, so Hebrews vary.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68130 Jun 23, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
So that part of the bible you believe but gad never existed. Lol.
. I'm an all or nothing type a guy

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68131 Jun 23, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. I'll drop the bs when you can give me an alternative to their migration history and hebraic ways. They are not mande so phut is out. Or maybe they just fell from the sky into Nigeria. We look at scripture differently, I'm a grown man bruh. Do you , don't worry about what bs I believe.
there are no migration theories for the igbo, other than that they maybe the oldest group in WA, who were there way before any israelite tribe ever existed. but i shouldn't have to tell you this. this is your area, bruh. you should already know this. and you can't find 'Gad' anywhere in the historical record. so how do you trace a people to a tribe that doesn't even exist outside of scripture?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68132 Jun 23, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>I think its real funny how you Kemetic followers talk all that stuff about Egypt and skip over the fact that egypt wouldnt be what it was if wasent for The Cushite empire(Ethiopia)And since we know that the bible points out that Abraham the Hebrew was living their in the Cushite Ethiopian empire,than that should tell you alot,connect the dots and do the math.
Bcz they hv yet to realize the original founders or first to build in Ancient Mizraim/Kemet are Aethiopian Cushites etc tht traveled upstream on the Nile to establish societies
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68133 Jun 23, 2013
DNA analysis irrefutably shows that the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa and central Africa are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians.
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01...

Igbo/egyptian connection

EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SCHOOL AND SACRED/RELIGIOUS LEXICON: ANCIENT IGBO FOUNDATIONS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR EGYPTOLOGY
By: Prof. Catherine Acholonu:

Hekau 'word of power'(Igbo -ike okwu -'word of power');

Xut/pronounced kut 'sunrise'(Igbo ukutu 'dawn'-OrIu dialect);

Sa 'to shine'(Igbo saa 'to shine'- Orlu dialect);

Kher or Qaa 'vomitlthunder/voice'(Igbo ukwara 'cough'; ukwe 'song'; okwuru 'he spoke');

Haphap 'turn away from'(Igbo hafu aka -'turn away from');

Djed 'tread/walk'(Igbo njega 'walk!');

Tet 'sunrise'(Igbo teta -'wake up');
Kemson_Reloaded writes: This is only a fraction of all the Igbo words and phrases which have been found genetically matching Black Africans languages/dialects spoken in Ancient Kemet. Clearly, the Igbo language is an extremely old, parental-ancestral language. The excellent Anthropological Linguistic research performed by team from the Catherine Acholonu Research Center for African Studies (CARC) has revealed far more than expected and produced irrefutable and demonstrative linguistic proof that the Igbo language was fully spoken in Ancient Kemet.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68134 Jun 23, 2013
kemet/egypt was a united states of 42 african tribes/nomes/states among them the mande,soninke,haussa,yoruba,ib o,akan,bamun,jukun,wolof,luo,g a,fon,adja,fulani,dogon,kalenj ibeja,nubian,igara,mangbetu,ko ngo,twa,kung,tutsi,somali etc . Thats why you will find so many egyptian word in yoruba/ubhoro,ibo,akan and wolof .The great challenge is to reunified african tribe as they were in egypt.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68135 Jun 23, 2013
There is not one piece of evidence that the Israelites were EVER in Egypt.

All hell broke loose in Israel in November of 2002 when Prof. Herzog of Tel Aviv University announced: "the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander the desert, did not conquer the land, and did not pass it on to the twelve tribes". Moreover, the Jewish God YHWH had a female consort - the goddess Asherah!

Like Herzog, the historian Josephus (c. 37CE - c. 100CE) denied the account of the Hebrews being held in captivity in Egypt, but he went a drastic step further about the racial origins of the Jews, whom he identified with the Hyksos. He further claimed they did not flee from Egypt but were evicted due to them being leprous.

Likewise, Donald P. Redford, of Toronto University, presents striking evidence that the Expulsion of the Hyksos from Egypt was inverted to construct the exodus of the Hebrew slaves story in the Torah and Old Testament. His book, which argued this theory, "Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient Times" was Winner of the 1993 Best Scholarly Book in Archaeology Award of the Biblical Archaeological Society.

There is irrefutable evidence that the Hyksos, a mixed Semitic-Asiatic group who infiltrated the Nile valley, seized power in Lower Egypt in the 17th Century BCE. They ruled there from c. 1674 BCE until expelled when their capital, Avaris, fell to Ahmose around 1567 BCE.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68136 Jun 23, 2013
You let these crkkers come up with this fake history and yall ran with it.Com eback to africa.

"the expelled Hyksos, according to various historians, have been living in Canaan.

It is here that a solution to the Biblical dating problem of linking the Israelites to the Hyksos appears.

Using the dating of the Biblical Exodus and comparing it to the Egyptian dating of the Hyksos expulsion throws up a gap of about 400 years. Using the dating systems of the books of Judges and Samuel, this gap can extend to between 554 and 612 years.

However, there is clear historical record of post Hyksos Egypt extending its empire into Canaan, the land into which the Hebrews entered and lived, according to Biblical sources, for 400 years before establishing the kingdom of Solomon.

The Hebrews living in Canaan were therefore under Egyptian rule. It is also here in Canaan that we can make a comparison between Yahweh and the Canaanite Moloch (Baal) and extrapolate a polemic inversion of the story of Pharaoh ordering the death of all the "first born" in Exodus.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68137 Jun 23, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Pharaohs during Abrahams time (especially when He and Sarai lived with the Pharao) were BLACK AFRICAN.
Black without a shadow of a doubt. or what pale faces would identify most with as N* egroid.
Berbers lived in ancient Egypt. The Palermo stone states clearly there were Libyans living along the Nile BEFORE the pyramids were built. They interbred with the Nubians thats why they have Eurasian DNA. Berbers are considered the indigenous people of North Africa NOT Sub-Sarahan Africans. Modern Egyptians say THEIR ANCESTORS built the pyramids and according to scientists they are 100% correct!
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68138 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
there are no migration theories for the igbo, other than that they maybe the oldest group in WA, who were there way before any israelite tribe ever existed. but i shouldn't have to tell you this. this is your area, bruh. you should already know this. and you can't find 'Gad' anywhere in the historical record. so how do you trace a people to a tribe that doesn't even exist outside of scripture?
. U can't find the 400 yeaR prophecy in historial records either. Doesn't stop u from throwing that out there. In regards to gad or joshua or any other biblical characters I use the terms in scripture , most people would call them Africans today. When Moses prophecised a 400 year bondage he was talking to Israel in case you forgot. This would include gad. If gad doesent exist neither does Israel so stop co signing this 400 year prophecy of Israel and applying to AA. I'm getting a de ja vu. We've been through your cherry picking of scriptures. What ever your definition of what a Hebrew is, because that's coming next, save it. I heard it already. You do know that the 400 year prophecy that you refrence is about Israel but wait Israel doesn't exist.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68139 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Daniel a real person? Is Daniel in the historical record? Booyah. You seem to take Daniel quite literal.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68140 Jun 23, 2013
In thus war there's nothing worst than a soldier that doesent know which side he's on. Sooner or later you gotta pick.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68141 Jun 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Berbers lived in ancient Egypt. The Palermo stone states clearly there were Libyans living along the Nile BEFORE the pyramids were built. They interbred with the Nubians thats why they have Eurasian DNA. Berbers are considered the indigenous people of North Africa NOT Sub-Sarahan Africans. Modern Egyptians say THEIR ANCESTORS built the pyramids and according to scientists they are 100% correct!

Titus 3:9-11 KJV

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

[10] A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

[11] Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68142 Jun 23, 2013
Yall fell for Akenatens(moses) tool of control(monotheism),and yall worship the sun.

Look how bible verses are plagerized from older egyptian:

Hymn to the Aten(sun)
" Lord of All, Lord of heaven, Lord of Earth.Thy rays embrace the lands
Thou layest the foundations of the earth
How manifold are thy works!
The ships go down and up the stream...

Psalm 104
"O Lord thou art very Great
Who coverest thyself with light as a garment
Who laid the foundations of the earth
O Lord how manifold are thy works!
How ships sail to and fro..."

As nomads, the migratory pattern of the Hebrews might take them into the Nile Delta. Egyptian forces repeatedly passed through Palestine to fight wars further north. Any culture the Jews did not copy from the Babylonians they took instead from the Egyptians. Tellingly, the huge corpus of Egyptian records contains no reference at all to Israelites, the Oppression, the Exodus or Moses.

The hapiru were, after all, merely bandits on the Canaanite frontier.

The closest we get to ‘Israelites in bondage’ is some evidence for Canaanite cities in the Nile Delta. These almost certainly were established by that alliance of tribes known as the ‘Sea People’ that attempted an invasion of Egypt in the 13th and 12th century BC. In effect, the Jews, bit-players in a history over many centuries,‘talked up’ their own ancestral origins by associating themselves with the major empires and events around them. Probably their fanciful tale of the fall of Jericho and other Canaanite cities is a recasting of the invasion of the coastal plain from the north by the Philistines (unlike themselves, users of iron weapons)
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68143 Jun 23, 2013
West Africans DO NOT have Middle Eastern DNA and thats a fact. Even people like Ethiopians have very low Middle Eastern DNA and are more related to Sub-Saharan Africans especially their mtDNA! The Hyksos were most definitely Canaanites and probably the same people as the Israelites. The ancient Canaanites lived with the Aegean people, the Minoans. Their artifacts have been found in Israel. The Minoans believed in a god called the Minotaur. He had a head of a bull and the body of a man and lived in an underground maze. The ancient Canaanites also believed in a god with a bulls head and a human body named Baal. It seems this two cultures were closely connected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 3 min WHO DIS 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,101,189
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min Insect Trust 1,920
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 4,886
Black Men Made From The Same Substance as God 6 min Not Racist 19
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 8 min ROMPER STOMPER 59
What happens when Blk Wmn stop being Slaves to ... 11 min Michele 33
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 15 min zoey 3,538
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min black man1 618
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 30 min LION 2,344
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters