Cap Black

Clarkston, GA

#68110 Jun 23, 2013
Many of the egyptians migrated west africa after the invasion of the hyksos/hebrews.

Aderibigbe’s date corresponds to that of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt 2000-1500BC. On the possible eastern origin of the Yorubas

The the Nubians were descended or colonized by the Egyptians, the Ijebu, and by extension, all Yoruba customs, derived from the Egyptian. Many traditional Yorubas have always claimed Egypt as their place of original abode, and that their monarchical tradition derives from the Egyptians’. Apostle Atigbiofor Atsuliaghan, a high priest of Umale-Okun, and a direct descendant of Orunmila, claimed that the Yorubas left Egypt as a result of a big war that engulfed the whole of Egypt.. He said the Egyptian remnants settled in various places, two important places being Ode Itsekiri and Ile-Ife.Chief O.N Rewane says “Oral tradition has it also that when the Yorubas came from South of Egypt they did not go straight to where they now occupy. They settled at Illushi, some at Asaba area – Ebu, Olukumi Ukwunzu while some settled at Ode-Itsekir.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68111 Jun 23, 2013
Pharaohs during Abrahams time (especially when He and Sarai lived with the Pharao) were BLACK AFRICAN.

Black without a shadow of a doubt. or what pale faces would identify most with as N* egroid.
Level 7

Location hidden

#68112 Jun 23, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah 13

20 Lift up Your eyes, and behold them, that come from the North: Like a fat flock shall they fall upon Thee.

21 To Whom will Thou make Thy moan when they come upon Thee? For Thou hast taught them Thyself. And made them masters over Thee. Shall not sorrow come upon Thee. As on a woman travailing with child?

22 And if Thou wouldest say then in Thine heart: Wherefore come these things upon Me? Even for the multitude of Thy blasphemies, Shall Thy hinder parts and Thy feet be discovered.

23 FOR LIKE A MAN OF INDE MAY CHANGE HIS SKIN, AND THE CAT OF THE MOUNTAINS HER SPOTS: SO MAY YE THAT BE EXERCISED IN EVIL, DO GOOD.

24 Therefore, WILL I SCATTER YOU, LIKE AS THE STUBBLE THAT IS TAKEN AWAY WITH THE SOUTH WIND.

25 This shall be Your portion. And the portion of Your measure. Where with Ye shall be rewarded of Me, saith THE CREATOR.: Because Ye have forgotten Me. And put Your trust in deceitful things.

26 Therefore, shall I turn Thy clothes over Thy head. And discover Thy thighs, that Thy privates may be seen.

27 Thy adultery, Thy dead malice, Thy beastliness, and Thy shameful whoredom. For upon the fields and hills, I have seen Thy abominations.

28 Wo be unto Thee ( O JERUSALEM) when wilt Thou ever be cleansed any more?

Level 7

Location hidden

#68113 Jun 23, 2013
* The man of Inde (Indus) ... albinos

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68114 Jun 23, 2013
The Israelites were majority Egyptian dna when they left. Joseph kids were already mixed in. The other 11 brothers had all boys except Asher. Immediately after that they moved into Egypt and took Egyptian wives. Im certaun it continued to get clear from incest. RaMOSES is E1b1a so MOSES had to look like them.
Unphazed or whomever know can you all point me to all the bible script were Egypt was being scattered and attack by the same people attack Israel and removed from their land. Its something eerie about these parralels with Egypt. Im thinking Egyptian Nubian and Israelite sailed to America together as one. Im thinking the 2 stick wereade one here when they brought us over from Africa. Saying we all ce from Africa but I believe, I know black israelites were here too amd they mixed all of us up in slavery and lied saying we all come from Africa.

Level 2

United States

#68115 Jun 23, 2013
Its this vid called Curses of Peru. In it this black woman said they came from Nubia so casual like it was common knowledge down there. The Red Indians helped the Spaniards displace and invade our civilization here. Discovery mention aling to this when reconstructing and old face from bones.
Cap Black

Hendersonville, NC

#68116 Jun 23, 2013
12 tribes=12 zodiac.there never where any 12 "sons" or 12 tribes of isis-ra-el(israel).Its mythology.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68117 Jun 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Israelites were majority Egyptian dna when they left. Joseph kids were already mixed in. The other 11 brothers had all boys except Asher. Immediately after that they moved into Egypt and took Egyptian wives. Im certaun it continued to get clear from incest. RaMOSES is E1b1a so MOSES had to look like them.
Unphazed or whomever know can you all point me to all the bible script were Egypt was being scattered and attack by the same people attack Israel and removed from their land. Its something eerie about these parralels with Egypt. Im thinking Egyptian Nubian and Israelite sailed to America together as one. Im thinking the 2 stick wereade one here when they brought us over from Africa. Saying we all ce from Africa but I believe, I know black israelites were here too amd they mixed all of us up in slavery and lied saying we all come from Africa.
Ezikiel 29 is egypts dispersal. The king of Babylon took over. However those Egyptians returned to Egypt after 40 years but in a low caste state under the ruling powers of Babylon. They remain in Egypt today they are the dark brown Egyptans in the south. But yes some are isralites. IMO the majority of isralites who remained in Africa, who served their dispersal in Africa, are Joesephs sons and Northern tribes. Where as Judah was scattered to the 4 corners. But of course some of Judah remained in Africa just as some Epharim came on ships in slavery.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Seattle, WA

#68118 Jun 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Its this vid called Curses of Peru. In it this black woman said they came from Nubia so casual like it was common knowledge down there. The Red Indians helped the Spaniards displace and invade our civilization here. Discovery mention aling to this when reconstructing and old face from bones.
There is a clear difference in the Red Indians and the indenginous people of the Americas. The Red Indians got the land deal and Casionos. Even now they are hating on the black cherokees.
Cherokee Moroon

Farmington, MI

#68119 Jun 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Palestinians are Muslims. Like all Muslims they had slaves!
What does this have to do with Canaanites still being in Canaan?

It makes no difference if they were enslaved or not, that's not the topic.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68120 Jun 23, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. U are correct. A large portion of our ancestry derives from the Igbo. However the Igbo claim descent from Eri, Areli, and Arodi and they are sons of Gad I believe, not Judah. To this day they have towns and villages named after these sons. I believe Judah was their also, more research needs to be done. You should also look into the Ewe yif you already haven't. Also the ancient empire of Ghana , the Za Dynasty and Mande tribes before Islam. Non coincidentally most if not all the tribes in which we the AA descend all have a history of practicing abrahamic rituals and customs.
the igbo are not 'sons of GAD'. trust me the faster you drop that insane bs that better off you'll (bhi in general) will be. you'll do a lot better by just sticking to the facts and the truth.

Level 2

United States

#68121 Jun 23, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a clear difference in the Red Indians and the indenginous people of the Americas. The Red Indians got the land deal and Casionos. Even now they are hating on the black cherokees.
Exactly even in their prophecies their freedom come from 2 black uprisings.

Ive seen white people with a small Indian background try to be the voice of the whole tribe. Thays how thy always still stuff. Those red Indians

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68122 Jun 23, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text>ok,I agree with 98% of what you said, but still the Biblical record states that the Egyptians put the Hebrews through hard bondage.Maybe the record was removed by the Arab Egyptians to hidden the fact that black people ruled Egypt/Kemet before the invasion of other foreign people.
the question isn't whether the 'hebrews' were in bondage, it's the length of their bondage. it's unlikely the hebrews were in bondage anywhere close to the 400 years prophesied. so because of that its speculated that the 400 prophesy is really 'future prophecy'.

Level 2

United States

#68123 Jun 23, 2013
Awhile back Cherokee ask me about depictoin of israelite being lightskinned on Egypt walls. Thats the whitewash one. This video show you the actual picture of the Hyksos being black when they came in. tricky bastard lighting it up.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Listen to unphazed
straight drop

Hayesville, NC

#68124 Jun 23, 2013
Not one character in the bible ever existed. The bible is nothing more than a collection of stories and lies designed to further the political agenda of whites. Since "hebrews" never really existed, anyone claiming to be descendents of hebrews is a "nut". As for eventions...the europeans stole or borrowed everything they claim came from them, from other civilizations. They steal, then murder.
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68125 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the igbo are not 'sons of GAD'. trust me the faster you drop that insane bs that better off you'll (bhi in general) will be. you'll do a lot better by just sticking to the facts and the truth.
. I'll drop the bs when you can give me an alternative to their migration history and hebraic ways. They are not mande so phut is out. Or maybe they just fell from the sky into Nigeria. We look at scripture differently, I'm a grown man bruh. Do you , don't worry about what bs I believe.

Level 2

United States

#68126 Jun 23, 2013
straight drop wrote:
Not one character in the bible ever existed. The bible is nothing more than a collection of stories and lies designed to further the political agenda of whites. Since "hebrews" never really existed, anyone claiming to be descendents of hebrews is a "nut". As for eventions...the europeans stole or borrowed everything they claim came from them, from other civilizations. They steal, then murder.
Save your breath. We heard it allll before
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68127 Jun 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the question isn't whether the 'hebrews' were in bondage, it's the length of their bondage. it's unlikely the hebrews were in bondage anywhere close to the 400 years prophesied. so because of that its speculated that the 400 prophesy is really 'future prophecy'.
So that part of the bible you believe but gad never existed. Lol.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68128 Jun 23, 2013
Its a full moon in realistic capricorn.You gona have to come with hard proof we can see as evidence to disprove the oral traditions from west african tribes that says they came from egypt.Not as no hebrews.
Many of the egyptians migrated west africa after the invasion of the hyksos.

"Aderibigbe’s date corresponds to that of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt 2000-1500BC. On the possible eastern origin of the Yorubas

The the Nubians were descended or colonized by the Egyptians, the Ijebu, and by extension, all Yoruba customs, derived from the Egyptian. Many traditional Yorubas have always claimed Egypt as their place of original abode, and that their monarchical tradition derives from the Egyptians’. Apostle Atigbiofor Atsuliaghan, a high priest of Umale-Okun, and a direct descendant of Orunmila, claimed that the Yorubas left Egypt as a result of a big war that engulfed the whole of Egypt.. He said the Egyptian remnants settled in various places, two important places being Ode Itsekiri and Ile-Ife.Chief O.N Rewane says “Oral tradition has it also that when the Yorubas came from South of Egypt they did not go straight to where they now occupy. They settled at Illushi, some at Asaba area – Ebu, Olukumi Ukwunzu while some settled at Ode-Itsekir
The modern dynasty of ancient kemetic/egyptian kings such as Akufu(not Khufu),King Tutu Ankoma(not Tutankhamun) is the Akuapem Dynasty that can be found today in the Eastern Region of Ghana,west africa.

so called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#68129 Jun 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Awhile back Cherokee ask me about depictoin of israelite being lightskinned on Egypt walls. Thats the whitewash one. This video show you the actual picture of the Hyksos being black when they came in. tricky bastard lighting it up.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Listen to unphazed
Dont get caught up in skin tones. We were scattered throughout the earth, so Hebrews vary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,110,543
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 6 min selina london 288
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Hebrew Soldier 6,473
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 14 min ethiopiangirl1 230
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min dreamhunk 24,692
BM Suspected of Kiddnapping WW College Student! 17 min EazyBreeze 2
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 21 min RoundTable 1
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr dragonpat 798
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••