Hebrew Israelite
Cap Black

United States

#68182 Jun 24, 2013
Your book as astro-mythology.If you are thinking and got your logic cap on, then you will know, that the Age of Taurus proceeds the Age of Aries, as the Ages go backwards,that's why the age of Jesus was the age of the Fish/Pisces,and we are now at the Age of Aquarius.

So why is Abraham in Genesis, and Moses in Exodus, but the Age of Taurus is before the age of Aries?

Abraham, is told to go to the mountain, where he is to sacrifice his Son Isaac, his God was testing his faith/ loyalty The Ram who in Egypt symbolizes Ausar/Osiris the Father of Heru/ Horus, this was Abraham recognizing the New Age of Aries, which symbolized War(hence the sacrafice of the Ram).

On mount sanai remember they just left Egypt,and the calf symbolized, Het-Heru the Apis bull.The bull was prominent because the zodiac age was the Age of Taurus, and Moses being the scholar and wiseman, knew that this was an age that was on the way out
Cap Black

United States

#68183 Jun 24, 2013
Aderibigbe’s date corresponds to that of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt 2000-1500BC. On the possible eastern origin of the Yorubas

The the Nubians were descended or colonized by the Egyptians, the Ijebu, and by extension, all Yoruba customs, derived from the Egyptian. Many traditional Yorubas have always claimed Egypt as their place of original abode, and that their monarchical tradition derives from the Egyptians’. Apostle Atigbiofor Atsuliaghan, a high priest of Umale-Okun, and a direct descendant of Orunmila, claimed that the Yorubas left Egypt as a result of a big war that engulfed the whole of Egypt.. He said the Egyptian remnants settled in various places, two important places being Ode Itsekiri and Ile-Ife.Chief O.N Rewane says “Oral tradition has it also that when the Yorubas came from South of Egypt they did not go straight to where they now occupy. They settled at Illushi, some at Asaba area – Ebu, Olukumi Ukwunzu while some settled at Ode-Itsekir The modern dynasty of ancient kemetic/egyptian kings such as Akufu(not Khufu),King Tutu Ankoma(not Tutankhamun) is the Akuapem Dynasty that can be found today in the Eastern Region of Ghana,west africa. o called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68184 Jun 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL The images of the Ancients that we post are the ORIGINALS.
The ones that you crooks posts are revised versions that you all have whitewashed and reconstructed.
So save the weeping drama for ya mama. lol
The found the real skulls of indigenous Canaanites in Egypt and guess what??? They were Caucasian! So those so-called ancients were darkened!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68185 Jun 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Ohhhh, snap!
Now out of frustration, you have stooped to the blacks are mixed card. lmao.
Still trying to insert yourselves into the mix, right?
Just stop.
But you all are mixed. Ethiopians are mixed even Glim will tell you that!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68186 Jun 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Aderibigbe’s date corresponds to that of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt 2000-1500BC. On the possible eastern origin of the Yorubas
The the Nubians were descended or colonized by the Egyptians, the Ijebu, and by extension, all Yoruba customs, derived from the Egyptian. Many traditional Yorubas have always claimed Egypt as their place of original abode, and that their monarchical tradition derives from the Egyptians’. Apostle Atigbiofor Atsuliaghan, a high priest of Umale-Okun, and a direct descendant of Orunmila, claimed that the Yorubas left Egypt as a result of a big war that engulfed the whole of Egypt.. He said the Egyptian remnants settled in various places, two important places being Ode Itsekiri and Ile-Ife.Chief O.N Rewane says “Oral tradition has it also that when the Yorubas came from South of Egypt they did not go straight to where they now occupy. They settled at Illushi, some at Asaba area – Ebu, Olukumi Ukwunzu while some settled at Ode-Itsekir The modern dynasty of ancient kemetic/egyptian kings such as Akufu(not Khufu),King Tutu Ankoma(not Tutankhamun) is the Akuapem Dynasty that can be found today in the Eastern Region of Ghana,west africa. o called European experts do not know the Ancient Egyptian story because they are not familiar with African tribal names. They do not have the linguistic and cultural backgrounds to identify Egyptian names and have simply transposed the African names of people and places in Ancient Egyptian history into European languages to make it possible for them to claim expertise
Yorubas also claim to be of Israelite descent although they havent got a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! They probably have not a drop of Egyptian DNA either!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#68187 Jun 24, 2013
Cymraes wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Silures.
Dam! thats Easy READ this!

Tacitus: Agricola Book 1 [10]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/ag01010.h...

. The geography and inhabitants of Britain, already described by many writers, I will speak of, not that my research and ability may be compared with theirs, but because the country was then for the first time thoroughly subdued. And so matters, which as being still not accurately known my predecessors embellished with their eloquence, shall now be related on the evidence of facts.
Britain, the largest of the islands which Roman geography includes, is so situated that it faces Germany on the east, Spain on the west; on the south it is even within sight of Gaul; its northern extremities, which have no shores opposite to them, are beaten by the waves of a vast open sea"

So you can READ can't you well he had to be there in order to write the geography of the land. and also a lot of romans wrote on this land and described the people.

See this is your FALSE comment "that he personally saw and studied my ancestors the Silures'

Silures are your forefathers? So I guess that you are ABORIGINE cause all the early inhabitants of Europe from north to south were brown skin ABORIGINES NOT any white originated out of Europe none.

here this is what the Gauls or silures, celts looked like when they fought your real forefathers the White Roman killers

Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus: Battle of Romans and Barbarians(gauls)
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/1201/...

These are Gauls:

Ludovisi Sarcophagus detail. Head of barbarian in battle from front of Sarcophagus - 1
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2731/4302471651...

Ludovisi Sarcophagus detail. Head of barbarian in battle from front of Sarcophagus - 2
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8297090367...

These are The Barbarians (Gauls) Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus
1. http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3565/3499101028...

2. These are The Barbarians (Gauls) Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3593/3498285695...

These are romans

These Are Romans
1.http://farm3.static.flickr.c om/2713/4197205312_19d00b42e4. jpg

Head Of a Roman legionary Ludovisi Sarcophagus
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8142/763965898...

notice the BIG difference between the two people

The romans look like modern day white people the gauls look like modern day ABORIGINAL people.

here is a description by another roman historian named Ammianus Marcellinus

Ammianus Marcellinus: XII. Of the manners of the Gauls.

Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair, and of RUDDY complexion; terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence. A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Gaul if he called his wife to his assistance, who is usually very strong, and with blue eyes; especially when, swelling her neck, gnashing her teeth, and brandishing her SALLOW arms of enormous size, she begins to strike blows mingled with kicks, as if they were so many missiles sent from the string of a catapult.

Ammianus Marcellinus said that the skin color of the Gauls was RUDDY and SALLOW those words discribes the color of Brown or a dark color example

Online Etymology Dictionary
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...

type in the words on the Etymology dictionary the Words Ruddy and Sallow mean thus:

1.Ruddy complexion - Ruddy (also called florid) is a reddish-rosy crimson colour, closer to red than to rose. A brownish shade of ruddy called ruddy brown

2.SALLOW - "dusky, dark" (related to sol "dark, dirty")

In other words The Gauls Skin Complextion ranged from Dark Reddish Brown Skin to a Light Brown Skin tone.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68188 Jun 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL
Didn't Josephus also say that the ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE BLACKS as well as the EGYPTIANS?
Josephus never ever mentioned any Israelites ever! He only mentioned the Hyksos who he said were Hebrews from Canaan. He was a Jew and Caucasian so why would he say the Hebrews/Hyksos were black?
He looks completely Jewish and no one can mistake him for anything else:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Josephusbust.j...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68189 Jun 24, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Dam! thats Easy READ this!
Tacitus: Agricola Book 1 [10]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/ag01010.h...
. The geography and inhabitants of Britain, already described by many writers, I will speak of, not that my research and ability may be compared with theirs, but because the country was then for the first time thoroughly subdued. And so matters, which as being still not accurately known my predecessors embellished with their eloquence, shall now be related on the evidence of facts.
Britain, the largest of the islands which Roman geography includes, is so situated that it faces Germany on the east, Spain on the west; on the south it is even within sight of Gaul; its northern extremities, which have no shores opposite to them, are beaten by the waves of a vast open sea"
So you can READ can't you well he had to be there in order to write the geography of the land. and also a lot of romans wrote on this land and described the people.
See this is your FALSE comment "that he personally saw and studied my ancestors the Silures'
Silures are your forefathers? So I guess that you are ABORIGINE cause all the early inhabitants of Europe from north to south were brown skin ABORIGINES NOT any white originated out of Europe none.
here this is what the Gauls or silures, celts looked like when they fought your real forefathers the White Roman killers
Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus: Battle of Romans and Barbarians(gauls)
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/1201/...
These are Gauls:
Ludovisi Sarcophagus detail. Head of barbarian in battle from front of Sarcophagus - 1
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2731/4302471651...
Ludovisi Sarcophagus detail. Head of barbarian in battle from front of Sarcophagus - 2
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8297090367...
These are The Barbarians (Gauls) Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus
1. http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3565/3499101028...
2. These are The Barbarians (Gauls) Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3593/3498285695...
These are romans
These Are Romans
1.http://farm3.static.flickr.c om/2713/4197205312_19d00b42e4. jpg
Head Of a Roman legionary Ludovisi Sarcophagus
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8142/763965898...
notice the BIG difference between the two people
The romans look like modern day white people the gauls look like modern day ABORIGINAL people.
here is a description by another roman historian named Ammianus Marcellinus
Ammianus Marcellinus: XII. Of the manners of the Gauls.
Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair, and of RUDDY complexion; terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence. A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Gaul if he called his wife to his assistance, who is usually very strong, and with blue eyes; especially when, swelling her neck, gnashing her teeth, and brandishing her SALLOW arms of enormous size, she begins to strike blows mingled with kicks, as if they were so many missiles sent from the string of a catapult.
Ammianus Marcellinus said that the skin color of the Gauls was RUDDY and SALLOW those words discribes the color of Brown or a dark color example
Online Etymology Dictionary
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
type in the words on the Etymology dictionary the Words Ruddy and Sallow mean thus:
1.Ruddy complexion - Ruddy (also called florid) is a reddish-rosy crimson colour, closer to red than to rose. A brownish shade of ruddy called ruddy brown
2.SALLOW - "dusky, dark" (related to sol "dark, dirty")
In other words The Gauls Skin Complextion ranged from Dark Reddish Brown Skin to a Light Brown Skin tone.
They all look snow white to me! I think you just want to tease Jeff lol

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#68190 Jun 24, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Self Hating DUMBASS, every humans skin turns brownish/blackish after they die due to blood pooling, you stupid identity confused DUMBASidiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
<quoted text>
To prove that you are a Hater of the original people and to prove that YOU are the Edomite I will address this in front of EVERYBODY that you will lie mis direct mis quote and change the quotes just to fit your JEALOUS mind.

Your comment " every humans skin turns brownish/blackish after they die" WRONG!

This condradicts YOUR BULL,They are called Tarim mummies, these ARE THE ONLY WHITE SKIN MUMMIES EVER TO BE FOUND their skin is NOT BROWN nor BLACK

Tarim mummies
http://www.meshrep.com/PicOfDay/mummies/mummy...

those are PRESERVED WHITE SKIN EDOMITE MUMMIES they Represent the MODERN WHITE RACE those are YOUR people these people are NOT.

SCYTHIAN SALT MAN Front Head of Salt Man 1 on display at National Museum of Iran in Tehran
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AlUbDnEc8j8/Tn9cBx0...

The ancient sycthians WERE NOT YOUR RACE
you are a fool! these two people are from different races YOU PINK FAGGOT Jeff

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68191 Jun 24, 2013
LOL Af,

Let's make this easy for you... ok?

If Josephus say that 1 million ISRAELITES fled into Africa, what do you think happened to them?

Go back to JACOB taking his sons and family that were 70 something souls into Africa EGYPT, shall we?

They became the majority of the population in a couple hundred years living in Egypt (and no doubt migrating even then to other parts of the continent freely and as rulers).

Wouldn't then if 1 million went into Africa become billions over more than a thousand years?

Come on, son. Give it up. Don't let death take you before you bow down and confess TRUTH.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68192 Jun 24, 2013
Sorry, but pale skin was a sign of sin.

The CREATOR makes it abundantly clear throughout prophecy that HIS People are those that HE FORMED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND that HE, THe CREATOR change not!

Why would you even fathom that HE would bring something to the Ancestors/Fathers that look nothing like them. That pale skin will scare the Ancient Fathers.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68193 Jun 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL Af,
Let's make this easy for you... ok?
If Josephus say that 1 million ISRAELITES fled into Africa, what do you think happened to them?
Go back to JACOB taking his sons and family that were 70 something souls into Africa EGYPT, shall we?
They became the majority of the population in a couple hundred years living in Egypt (and no doubt migrating even then to other parts of the continent freely and as rulers).
Wouldn't then if 1 million went into Africa become billions over more than a thousand years?
Come on, son. Give it up. Don't let death take you before you bow down and confess TRUTH.
One million is far too many! I still believe the Hyksos were the Israelites. According to Josephus, the Egyptians kicked them out and they went to Jerusalem. Yes Im sure there are West Africans with Middle Eastern DNA but I think its more than likely came from North Africans.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68194 Jun 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Sorry, but pale skin was a sign of sin.
The CREATOR makes it abundantly clear throughout prophecy that HIS People are those that HE FORMED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND that HE, THe CREATOR change not!
Why would you even fathom that HE would bring something to the Ancestors/Fathers that look nothing like them. That pale skin will scare the Ancient Fathers.
Most African Americans have European DNA as do most North Africans. I think one of Ms Unfazed ancestors was probably a very white hairy neanderthal looking man! Where does it say all white people are sinners and only black people are going to heaven? The ancient Hebrews were Caucasians and look just like their descendants the Samaritans!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68195 Jun 24, 2013
Af,

It's hard for you to accept. It pains you to come to the realization that you all new comers. Who have been fed lies and took on the identity of the TRUE PEOPLE of the BOOK. The TRUE Descendants of ISRAEL/JACOB and killed, destroyed, enslaved them.

Its hard for you to come to terms with the TRUTH that you all the the Enemies of THE CREATOR and took part in fulfilling the curses and abominantions on the PEOPLE that belong to THE CREATOR.

That is all.

It's not too late for you to repent and do the right thing. Will your proud heart and arrogance be your stumbling block?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68196 Jun 24, 2013
Another desperate lie, Af?

MOST African Americans DO NOT have Euro Dna. Try again.

You would be hard pressed to find about 25 percent of the population of African Americans with Euro Dna. Its only about 25% that have admixture. Go figure.

So how do you get out of that as "Most African Americans have European DNA" ?

Even out of that, it's not Euro, but an admixture of others. The rest of the population is still black, mixed with black. Or straight pure.
Stop buying into the latest propaganda because you all are losing the fight.

White people ain't that fertile. Hell, you all can't produce nowadays with your own kind without science helping you all along.

Back to Euro dna... You meant to say, Blacks already have that dna, they are the progenitors. Don't forget that. It's whites that have black blood running through their veins. Or they'd be extinct.
Which the less they have, the more lacking in existance they are becoming. Fade to ......

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68197 Jun 24, 2013
As for Glimmer and the rest of you bedlamites that are quick to claw onto the caucasoid or caucazoid or caucaroid bs...

You are just admitting that you are from the caucus mountains.

Ain't no Caucus nothing INDIGENOUS to the continent of Africa.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68198 Jun 24, 2013
* Yes, I am using double negatives into my grammar. Intentionally.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68199 Jun 24, 2013
Well I dont know about white people not being fertile. Ultra Orthodox Jews in Israel are having 7,8,9 children per couple and will rule Israel in the near future! I dont believe this lie that whites are infertile. I just think they use contraceptives. This story whites are going extinct is also rubbish. If every white person (in the US) had a child with every black person, there would still be millions of whites that didnt have children with a black person. Throughout history, the smaller population is always swallowed up by the larger population. The only reason why AA people havent become extinct is because of racism but more and more people of different races are getting together so I think into the future AA people will become extinct! I dont know where you get this idea that Jews and whites are evil and are going to get punished. Its more than likely Jesus was Caucasian because the Jews at the time of Jesus were Caucasian. Skull analysis has proved that! The Samaritans were also around at the time of Jesus and they were most definitely not black!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#68200 Jun 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They all look snow white to me! I think you just want to tease Jeff lol
No! I am NOT TEASING YOU NOR JEFF I AM CLOWNING YOU and JEFF for your lies

I did not know that pink people are called ABORIGINAL when did this HAPPEN?

THESE are ABORIGINAL men here on the Ludovisi Battle Sarcophagus artifact.

Ludovisi Sarcophagus detail. Head of barbarian in battle from front of Sarcophagus
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2731/4302471651...

That Gaul looks just like these ABORIGINAL PEOPLE

Aboriginal
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/02/1...

I have more lets compare African and Jeff lets see more gauls and compare them to modern day aboriginal people who are not considered "BLACK"

This is a Gaul
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2731/4302471651...

These are Aboriginal men
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/02/1...

the gaul people
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8297090367...

aboriginal people
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw0onvtiH31...

now compare these aboriginal people and Gauls to the modern day White man and romans

White Roman soilders

Head Of a Roman legionary Ludovisi Sarcophagus
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8142/763965898...

He is "PINK" with classic white features

modern day "pink" PEOPLE
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mBasfSNyWbg/S3BpqdH...

see that pink man looks just like a ancient Roman and the Gaul looks like a modern day ABORIGINAL man

Go home pink boys. You LOST! I am Tired of you pink people heckling us

Lying on history
mis quoting people on this thread on PURPOSE

Distorting FACTS

Pulling FAKE artifacts

Never answering any questions

Getting mad when we show you TRUE historical accounts then you try to down play it

then you will pull something FAKE

NO ONE on thread likes you nor do they talk to you So this is the LAST time I reply to non historical STUPID, HILLBILLIES,

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68201 Jun 24, 2013
Read your bible, Af,

Everything I say about punishment is about those according to scripture. Those THAT SCRIPTURE says exactly who the Enemies of THE CREATOR are.

The descendants of those people are the same people that you claim are jews. Add it up.

So, I'm only typing and posting what the scripture that you avoid recognizing reveals. TRUTH.

Don't be mad at the messenger.

Your whole purpose here it s to deny the TRUTH and spread lies and propaganda. Trying to turn your lies into Truth, Black into white, wrongs and evils into good.

That is all you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do Black women enjoy receiving oral sex? (Aug '08) 3 min Faith 55
What is wrong with white people? 7 min Paul 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,536,546
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 15 min Paul 18
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 31 min Joe75143 237
>>--U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refug... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr 2 Dogs 64
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr 2 Dogs 31
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr KIP 37
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Peggy 32
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 hr KC The Troll Hunter 245
More from around the web