African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#67984 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! Real Hebrew are more from their culture rather than genes! Ancient Hebrew were mixed but had the same culture, before pagans from east Asia and Malaysia come!
Ancient Hebrews were Caucasian and look nothing like Glimmer.

www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Glimmer tries so hard to be of Hebrew descent. One minute the Hebrews originate in Ethiopia,the next minute, the Ethiopians come from Israel. No Glimmer, The J Haplogroup is Middle Eastern going back at least 22000 years ago. Abraham carried Haplogroup J2 because he was a Chaldean man and looked exactly like the modern Chaldeans!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67985 Jun 21, 2013
Oops, sorry, I meant:

As you can see, none of them are from the lineage of JACOB/ISRAEL.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#67986 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think National Geography already concluded that Neolithic farmers were mainly EM-35 carriers. You just have a habit of arogance
"The man who gave rise to marker M35 was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East. His descendants were among the first farmers and helped spread agriculture from the Middle East into the Mediterranean region."
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/nation...
Don't follow African AE, he is just child and carrier of E1b1a
It is E-M78. The EURASIAN Neolithic Farmers went into Europe,North Africa!. They looked just like modern southern Europeans! Not like Ethiopians, Glimmer!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67987 Jun 21, 2013
Interesting enough....
All those people claiming to be ISRAELITES, who usurped the Heritage, are from lineages that are BEFORE the ISRAELITES were born. Before JACOB.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#67988 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No! They are probably from the darkest people in the ancient Egypt, got lighter later.
Greeks have always looked exactly the same as today, just like the Hebrews,Israelites and Jews. The ancient Israelites looked just like their descendants, the indigenous Middle Eastern Jews and Sephardi Jews!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#67989 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think National Geography already concluded that Neolithic farmers were mainly EM-35 carriers. You just have a habit of arogance
"The man who gave rise to marker M35 was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East. His descendants were among the first farmers and helped spread agriculture from the Middle East into the Mediterranean region."
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/nation...
Don't follow African AE, he is just child and carrier of E1b1a
National Geography concluded no such thing, that's the results of one person's dna test. They are talking about just one marker that arose in the Middle East around 20,000 years ago. Neolithic farmers were mainly Haplogroup G carriers mixed in with carriers of Haplogroups J, Eb1b, T, etc. tests conducted on prehistoric Neolithic remains in Europe and the Middle East show them to be predominately Haplogroup G carriers followed by Haplogroups J, T, Eb1b, etc.

"Sudies of the ancient Y-DNA from the earlier Neolithic cave burials of Cardium pottery culture men shows they were mainly haplogroup G2a. These 'Neolithic lineages' accounted for 22% of the total European Y chromosome gene pool, and were predominantly found in Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, southeastern Bulgaria, southeastern Iberia)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe...
Jeff

Natick, MA

#67990 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No! They are probably from the darkest people in the ancient Egypt, got lighter later.
Stop lying, Glim. They were light skinned Caucasian types similar in skin color to Europeans are today. They were most certainly not "darkest people in the ancient Egypt" since even ancient Egyptians depicted and described them as light skinned European types and most certainly lighter in color then Egyptians.
Black Yahudim

United States

#67991 Jun 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Could you please explain how you Hebrew Israelites fit in with the Moors? Also the Olmecs? And does your cult have its own spaceship? Are you associated with that psycho Yahweh bin Yahweh? Does he look good in the Wonder Woman costume?
Is your Hebrew Israelite spaceship interfering with events in Egypt?
Finally, have you tried antipsychotic medication?
This guy is a real asshole and a liar at best.All he does is run his mouth about how much he hate's us,the so called African American,who are in fact the true Hebrew Israelites,sorry to break your evil hateful hearts,but we are not a cult of any kind and never have been and you cant prove it that we are a occult so stop with the lies.Stop oppressing my people.
Black Yahudim

El Monte, CA

#67992 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, Glim. They were light skinned Caucasian types similar in skin color to Europeans are today. They were most certainly not "darkest people in the ancient Egypt" since even ancient Egyptians depicted and described them as light skinned European types and most certainly lighter in color then Egyptians.
Lmao! Lightskinned European!!!! you cant be serious??? Wow! You people are truly uneducated and blind.smh! How can a son of Ham, Egypt/Mizraim be a European let alone a white person,sorry,but even the Holy scriptures points out that the egyptians are black in their skin not white.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#67993 Jun 21, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao! Lightskinned European!!!! you cant be serious??? Wow! You people are truly uneducated and blind.smh! How can a son of Ham, Egypt/Mizraim be a European let alone a white person,sorry,but even the Holy scriptures points out that the egyptians are black in their skin not white.
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other fake name you post under next.
Shakryt

West Lafayette, IN

#67994 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other fake name you post under next.
So you spouse human evolution but can you and the rest of the evolutionist can not even tell how ,non living matter(dust) can to life. You are such an clown Jethro.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#67995 Jun 21, 2013
Blah blah blah.

Nothing going in here.
Slave Coast Judah

Seattle, WA

#67996 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in scripture but evolution. Why are you here? Bored?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#67997 Jun 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Like it or not. The Invading Js are not a part of the ISRAELITES ancestry.
The trolls make me so sick w/ their devilish games

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#67998 Jun 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Persians are not ISRAELITES. Sheesh!

AND Yemenites and Oman are ESAU descendants!
The new breed are but the ancient ppl of Oman/Yemen were either Hamitic or Israelite..ancient venues show Ethiopic

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#67999 Jun 21, 2013
I was just watchin a yt vid it show an old painting of Habanni Yemen Jews, Iraq Jews and another. All of them was black and afroed. I cant find them fir nothing also I cant find those tablets of the black man bound on his stomach and the bird plucking his eye out. Google probably have those links far in the back.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#68000 Jun 21, 2013
King Tut proven to be black. I bet those europeans take that king tut link back. It only suggest that Europe had blacks there or that claim is false. Aint no way around thaaaat.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#68001 Jun 21, 2013
I gotta Nubian Black Madonna found in France to prove it.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#68002 Jun 21, 2013
I found one of what I was looking for.
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image031.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#68003 Jun 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I was just watchin a yt vid it show an old painting of Habanni Yemen Jews, Iraq Jews and another. All of them was black and afroed. I cant find them fir nothing also I cant find those tablets of the black man bound on his stomach and the bird plucking his eye out. Google probably have those links far in the back.
Yemen Jews originated according to archeology records, during the Himyarite Kingdom 110-500BC. Yemen Jews originate from Jewish traders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 3 min Michele 53
Sagging or hanging your pants off your ass 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,110,785
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 5 min Rock 27
Look What Brain Said About Daniele Watts While ... 8 min melissa__ 22
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 11 min Redefined 78
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 16 min pn2cladelover 711
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Enough 120,909
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 295
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr truth 24,616