Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68022 Jun 22, 2013
These racist trolls want to discount or DESTROY all thing Biblical pertaining to Africa!!! Yet they themselves: "DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY GOD (CREATOR)!!!"

THESE NUTS THINK THAT ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING" WITHOUT EVEN A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF INTELLIGENCE CREATED, THIS EARTH AND THE UNIVERSE!!! JUST HOW STUPID ARE "THEY????" THIS IS THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELVES, WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH SUCH EVIL???

Location hidden

#68023 Jun 22, 2013
STUPID MARKS, ARE THE SIGN, "SHOWING YOU RACIST TROLLS ARE TRULY LOSERS AND YOU HAVE NO PLACE OR BUSINESS HERE." PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#68024 Jun 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Defeated and weak debaters strive on the dead case. Ethiopians are black Caucasoid of Mediterranean type, and anthropologically, Caucasoid, unlike you, the Cape-Malay, 75% west African. You never learn, but bounce again and again!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
"Caucasian race (also Caucasoid)[1] is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western, Central and South Asia.[2] Historically, the term was used for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone"
The fact you are defending white people and Caucasoid race, repeatedly can never change your non-Caucasoid root, don't waste your time. I think you are fallowing the saying that repeated false words will eventually appear true. But, that remains illusion.
WHY ARE YOU DEBATING THIS NONSENSE WITH AN:“CLINICALLY INSANE PHSYCHOPATHIC IDIOT???”

YOU ALRADEY “KNOW” THAT AFRICANS ARE THE “BLUE PRINT” FOR THOSE “DAMN FACEIMILIES!!!” THEY CAME FROM YOU…NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!

Why WILL YOU “NOT,” STOP PLAYING THE ME…ME…ME…ME…GAMES…AND GET WITH THE…TRUTH…PROGRAM??????????HUH ??????????

BLACK CAUSASOID…MAN GET REAL FOR A CHANGE?????

WE “REPRESENT EVERY PHENOTYPE ON THIS FREAKING PLANET DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE SO-CALLED:“BLACK CAUSASOID++++++++++

YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SH!T TO THAT BRAINLESS NIT WIT ENDLESSLY…DO YOU UNDERSTAND??????????

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#68025 Jun 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY ARE YOU DEBATING THIS NONSENSE WITH AN:“CLINICALLY INSANE PHSYCHOPATHIC IDIOT???”
YOU ALRADEY “KNOW” THAT AFRICANS ARE THE “BLUE PRINT” FOR THOSE “DAMN FACEIMILIES!!!” THEY CAME FROM YOU…NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!
Why WILL YOU “NOT,” STOP PLAYING THE ME…ME…ME…ME…GAMES…AND GET WITH THE…TRUTH…PROGRAM??????????HUH ??????????
BLACK CAUSASOID…MAN GET REAL FOR A CHANGE?????
WE “REPRESENT EVERY PHENOTYPE ON THIS FREAKING PLANET DUDE!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE SO-CALLED:“BLACK CAUSASOID++++++++++
YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SH!T TO THAT BRAINLESS NIT WIT ENDLESSLY…DO YOU UNDERSTAND??????????
glim thinks horners are superior to other black africans and in particular e1b1a carriers, who in his mind = slaves.

so for him there's no way e1b1a could represent an important demographic among ancient israelites, egyptians, and nubians, regardless of how many studies you present. his mind can't process anything that doesn't come down to e1b1a = slave.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68026 Jun 22, 2013
Check this vid out! Really the last 3 paintings of the Habanni,Persian and Iraq Jew. Im not sure if they are ancient or not ni source sited. Its also a painting of a crowd of Israelite somwhere in the vid. Im tryna find that well really all for the archive.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

I think EVERYBODY in this forum should consider this vid. Be patient with this vids. The pictures says alot. Is truth weirder then fiction. Check out the authentic black art in America.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Chicken Struttin George

UK

#68027 Jun 22, 2013
you negroes are NOT hebrews - just get over it and stop stealing history. and you are NOT "Ancient Egyptians" either.
Vague

Meridian, MS

#68028 Jun 22, 2013
Hebrews are BLACK. Egyptians are BLACK. Ethiopians are BLACK.

All day, everyday.

NEXT!
Black Yahudim

United States

#68029 Jun 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other gfake name you post under next.
Wow your really a racist,you need to get over yourself and stop telling lies.And if you knew anything about evolution than you would know that life started in northeast Africa,just like the bible points out,fool!! Btw, the name is black Yahudim,dont forget it you backwards nerd lol.I swear,people like you are pathetic beyond measure and belief.You people try endlessly to steal and change black peoples history.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68030 Jun 22, 2013
Chicken Struttin George wrote:
you negroes are NOT hebrews - just get over it and stop stealing history. and you are NOT "Ancient Egyptians" either.
Black people are the true Hebrews and Egyptians.we civilized you Gentiles/white Europeans.You had to learn science,math,chemistry,Astrolo gy, Medicine,Masonary.
Black Yahudim

United States

#68031 Jun 22, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> Black people are the true Hebrews and Egyptians.we civilized you Gentiles/white Europeans.You had to learn science,math,chemistry,Astrolo gy, Medicine,Masonary.
White people or should I say Gentiles,learned everything from Black people and what do you bastards do in return?You steal and try to change our History and culture.You deviously and wrongfully enslaved us and treated us with Genocide and terrorism and a bullshit school system bent on brainwashing black childrens minds with a animalistic theory.
Cherokee Moroon

Fenton, MI

#68032 Jun 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Check this vid out! Really the last 3 paintings of the Habanni,Persian and Iraq Jew. Im not sure if they are ancient or not ni source sited. Its also a painting of a crowd of Israelite somwhere in the vid. Im tryna find that well really all for the archive.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I think EVERYBODY in this forum should consider this vid. Be patient with this vids. The pictures says alot. Is truth weirder then fiction. Check out the authentic black art in America.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
The only issue is that the people who are painted on the walls in Egypt with the colorful, printed clothing and headbands are identified as Canaanites NOT Israelites.

How do you reconcile this?
Cherokee Moroon

Fenton, MI

#68033 Jun 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I gotta Nubian Black Madonna found in France to prove it.
They have them all over Europe

Black Yahudim

United States

#68034 Jun 22, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only issue is that the people who are painted on the walls in Egypt with the colorful, printed clothing and headbands are identified as Canaanites NOT Israelites.
Says who,you? Get over yourself dude,stop the negative racist comments,we,the true Hebrew Israelites(black people)will nolonger listen to yours or anybody else lies,GIVE IT UP!...ITS OVER,We know the truth now and there is nothing you racist and oppressive haters can do to stop us..God has awakend his chosen people,his hidden ones to their true ancestry and identy.

Location hidden

#68036 Jun 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
glim thinks horners are superior to other black africans and in particular e1b1a carriers, who in his mind = slaves.
so for him there's no way e1b1a could represent an important demographic among ancient israelites, egyptians, and nubians, regardless of how many studies you present. his mind can't process anything that doesn't come down to e1b1a = slave.
Boy oh boy...don't I know hoe ho HATES "E1b1a!!!"

IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE "E1B1A" FROM THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVE!!! YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT...PERIOD!!!

DUDE NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS FRAME OF REFERENCE...

Location hidden

#68037 Jun 22, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> Says who,you? Get over yourself dude,stop the negative racist comments,we,the true Hebrew Israelites(black people)will nolonger listen to yours or anybody else lies,GIVE IT UP!...ITS OVER,We know the truth now and there is nothing you racist and oppressive haters can do to stop us..God has awakend his chosen people,his hidden ones to their true ancestry and identy.
That's the "TRUTH...THE WHOLE TRUTH...AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!"
Black Yahudim

United States

#68038 Jun 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians DID NOT ORIGINATE in Europe or the Middle East! Caucasian people went to Ethiopia and interbred with Ethiopians! Ethiopians look more like Nubians,Somalis than Middle Eastern or European people! YOU ARE AFRICANS!
Ethiopia or Cushite people ruled from Africa to Europe,fact.The name Europe came from the name Europa who was a Ethiopian Queen,Fact.

Level 2

United States

#68039 Jun 22, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Its 3 types usually shown but one is darkskin when it comes to canaan. I m guessing mixing with Eurasian might be the cause. Im not sure what vid that shows canaanites. I dont doubt lightskin people staying among us in that region.

Level 2

United States

#68040 Jun 22, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
They have them all over Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CGqrcp-NsLMXX
Thanx for the link! If you have more link me to em. Did you check out the 2nd link on my post about egyptuan coming to america.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68041 Jun 22, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observation.Thats because they where the hyksos.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#68042 Jun 22, 2013

Joseph Elmaleh--Hyksos were a dynasty of a Canaanite origin. Canaanite sites were discovered recently around the Mediterranean basin. Palestine (the name in the canaanite something like Philishteen, the fertile land) was the center for the early canaanite culture. Such sites had existed before Abraham arrived to it as a wonderer. There are findings now of the Canaanites all over Europe and the Middle East. After all the name of Europa was taken after a canaanite goddess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,685,354
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 373
Woopie Coonberg: World's ugliest woman? 2 min Got_Rope 1
whitey has taken this forum 4 min Denigrade 7
"Liberals" Always Claiming Thomas Jefferson 4 min Captain MAGA 13
You dirty, lying, ultra dumb Negroes never rule... 5 min Denigrade 9
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 8 min Denigrade 51
The white race will rise again 28 min el rey de los cam... 42
Racist White People on MLK Day. 46 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr ugly white ape 73