Hebrew Israelite
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#67993 Jun 21, 2013
Black Yahudim wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao! Lightskinned European!!!! you cant be serious??? Wow! You people are truly uneducated and blind.smh! How can a son of Ham, Egypt/Mizraim be a European let alone a white person,sorry,but even the Holy scriptures points out that the egyptians are black in their skin not white.
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other fake name you post under next.
Shakryt

Chicago, IL

#67994 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other fake name you post under next.
So you spouse human evolution but can you and the rest of the evolutionist can not even tell how ,non living matter(dust) can to life. You are such an clown Jethro.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#67995 Jun 21, 2013
Blah blah blah.

Nothing going in here.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#67996 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as ' son of Ham' or whatever other biblical nonsense you believe exist. Go learn about human evolution and genetics. And Europeans were light skinned Europeans since they were you know Europeans living in a NONE Tropical with Low UV Radation Northern regions that is why light skin was cohesive for their surivial over black skin. And no one said anything about Egyptians, learn how to read,'son' or sockie gmoney brightlight or whatever other fake name you post under next.
You don't believe in scripture but evolution. Why are you here? Bored?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#67997 Jun 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Like it or not. The Invading Js are not a part of the ISRAELITES ancestry.
The trolls make me so sick w/ their devilish games

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#67998 Jun 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Persians are not ISRAELITES. Sheesh!

AND Yemenites and Oman are ESAU descendants!
The new breed are but the ancient ppl of Oman/Yemen were either Hamitic or Israelite..ancient venues show Ethiopic

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#67999 Jun 21, 2013
I was just watchin a yt vid it show an old painting of Habanni Yemen Jews, Iraq Jews and another. All of them was black and afroed. I cant find them fir nothing also I cant find those tablets of the black man bound on his stomach and the bird plucking his eye out. Google probably have those links far in the back.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68000 Jun 21, 2013
King Tut proven to be black. I bet those europeans take that king tut link back. It only suggest that Europe had blacks there or that claim is false. Aint no way around thaaaat.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68001 Jun 21, 2013
I gotta Nubian Black Madonna found in France to prove it.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#68002 Jun 21, 2013
I found one of what I was looking for.
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image031.jpg
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68003 Jun 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I was just watchin a yt vid it show an old painting of Habanni Yemen Jews, Iraq Jews and another. All of them was black and afroed. I cant find them fir nothing also I cant find those tablets of the black man bound on his stomach and the bird plucking his eye out. Google probably have those links far in the back.
Yemen Jews originated according to archeology records, during the Himyarite Kingdom 110-500BC. Yemen Jews originate from Jewish traders.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68004 Jun 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The new breed are but the ancient ppl of Oman/Yemen were either Hamitic or Israelite..ancient venues show Ethiopic
Yemen Jews came from Jewish traders 110-500BC. So they are recent converts to Judaism.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68005 Jun 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I found one of what I was looking for.
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image031.jpg
That comes from the Bedouin capture done by the Assyrians! The Black Obelisk shows real Jews being taking into Captivity by the Assyrians!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68006 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
National Geography concluded no such thing, that's the results of one person's dna test. They are talking about just one marker that arose in the Middle East around 20,000 years ago. Neolithic farmers were mainly Haplogroup G carriers mixed in with carriers of Haplogroups J, Eb1b, T, etc. tests conducted on prehistoric Neolithic remains in Europe and the Middle East show them to be predominately Haplogroup G carriers followed by Haplogroups J, T, Eb1b, etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe...
So you are criticizing National Geography. I didn't know that you are scientist that can comment the leading research institution in the world. Ok! Mr. Professor, what about this:

New Y-DNA Indactor of "First Neolithic Farmers" coming into Europe?

A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for European Paternal Lineages, by Balaresque et al., 2010.

The present study does not really challenge, nor does it appear to be the intended goal at any rate, the oft implicated recent African ancestry component in "first Neolithic farmers" of the "Near East" and "Europe", generally represented by Hg E1b1b markers, in tandem with in situ "Near Eastern" genealogical component generally represented by Hg J markers. Rather, the case made here is one of presumably a new revelation, which is that yet another marker appears to have been in the move, presumably alongside Hgs E and J, amongst the "first Neolithic farmers" diffusing into Europe from the "Near East".

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/01/...

Still, denying? Why can't you just for a second unlock your brain, resisting anything of African link? I don't really care about Neolithic farmers, as far as the world admits the haplotypes of the great Europian leaders were carriers of haplotype E (Albert Enstine, Napolion and Clopathra was purely African descent. No body deny on that, but it will be shame on you to forget the pioneer of Europian civilization that turned Europian from hunt gatherer to Agriculturalist (and mainly due to diet change, turned your brown skin to white today). They really do not deserve that, you self hating!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68007 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are criticizing National Geography. I didn't know that you are scientist that can comment the leading research institution in the world. Ok! Mr. Professor, what about this:
New Y-DNA Indactor of "First Neolithic Farmers" coming into Europe?
A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for European Paternal Lineages, by Balaresque et al., 2010.
The present study does not really challenge, nor does it appear to be the intended goal at any rate, the oft implicated recent African ancestry component in "first Neolithic farmers" of the "Near East" and "Europe", generally represented by Hg E1b1b markers, in tandem with in situ "Near Eastern" genealogical component generally represented by Hg J markers. Rather, the case made here is one of presumably a new revelation, which is that yet another marker appears to have been in the move, presumably alongside Hgs E and J, amongst the "first Neolithic farmers" diffusing into Europe from the "Near East".
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/01/...
Still, denying? Why can't you just for a second unlock your brain, resisting anything of African link? I don't really care about Neolithic farmers, as far as the world admits the haplotypes of the great Europian leaders were carriers of haplotype E (Albert Enstine, Napolion and Clopathra was purely African descent. No body deny on that, but it will be shame on you to forget the pioneer of Europian civilization that turned Europian from hunt gatherer to Agriculturalist (and mainly due to diet change, turned your brown skin to white today). They really do not deserve that, you self hating!
Albert Einstein,Napoleon and Cleopatra were not black Africans. LOL You really losing it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68008 Jun 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yemen Jews originated according to archeology records, during the Himyarite Kingdom 110-500BC. Yemen Jews originate from Jewish traders.
That is an old fiction. Yemen and Northern Ethiopians are actually the very first founders of Hebrew (not exactly the post exile Judaism). The area was rather the center of Hebrew before the exile. The original biblical Hebrew was widely used in that area before the Sabeans. Later, Hebrew language was restricted in the clurgy. That is what present archeology tells. Palestine became the new center after the exile, and except minor mud houses you can't find meaningful Hebrew artifacts that date before 500 B.C. Thanks to the persian support the post exile judah was granted the new area, but totally dis-connected from the Ark of mosses, that is the living gift of God to the Ethiopians.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68009 Jun 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I was just watchin a yt vid it show an old painting of Habanni Yemen Jews, Iraq Jews and another. All of them was black and afroed. I cant find them fir nothing also I cant find those tablets of the black man bound on his stomach and the bird plucking his eye out. Google probably have those links far in the back.
Iraqi Jews came from Babylon captivity and are the Jews who never went back to Israel. They say so themselves! The scribe Ezra was an Iraqi Jew!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68010 Jun 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Hebrews were Caucasian and look nothing like Glimmer.
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Glimmer tries so hard to be of Hebrew descent. One minute the Hebrews originate in Ethiopia,the next minute, the Ethiopians come from Israel. No Glimmer, The J Haplogroup is Middle Eastern going back at least 22000 years ago. Abraham carried Haplogroup J2 because he was a Chaldean man and looked exactly like the modern Chaldeans!
Right, in a strict scientific definition, ancient Hebrews had Caucasoid like skulls, specific to the middle eastern type. They generally resemble the black Caucasoid of Ethiopia and Yemen. But, you can't rule out the presence of minor, non-Caucasoid, like people from west Africa. However, it is unlikely that any one of your malaysian people had any contact and information about the middle east. Cape-Malays were able to hear about the middle east after their slavery in 18th century. You need to thank your masters the Deutsch people, that brought here from your savage life in the Caribbean to the land of Africa, closer to the middle east. Feel, shame! Caribbean can never be Hebrew or you don't know what Hebrew is? It is funny and paradoxical. I suggest you stop this funny thing, and join the Cape-Malay back!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68011 Jun 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Albert Einstein,Napoleon and Cleopatra were not black Africans. LOL You really losing it!
Slave mind! Why can't you focus on the point rather than shifting the issue in to another debate? You have academic problem, that is why you don't have job. I said, they carried haplotype E, but could be white! Moron!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#68012 Jun 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an old fiction. Yemen and Northern Ethiopians are actually the very first founders of Hebrew (not exactly the post exile Judaism). The area was rather the center of Hebrew before the exile. The original biblical Hebrew was widely used in that area before the Sabeans. Later, Hebrew language was restricted in the clurgy. That is what present archeology tells. Palestine became the new center after the exile, and except minor mud houses you can't find meaningful Hebrew artifacts that date before 500 B.C. Thanks to the persian support the post exile judah was granted the new area, but totally dis-connected from the Ark of mosses, that is the living gift of God to the Ethiopians.
Oh YAWN, Ethiopian Jews are very distantly related to Middle Eastern people. Jews settled in Ethiopia 2000 years ago and converted some Ethiopians. The same with Yemen Jews. Jewish traders moved to Yemen and converted them. Its written in Yemeni records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 45 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 54 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 56 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 4 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web