|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD post! they look just like US here in the U.S.A go tell glimmer the hebrews are SCATTERED into all nations. NOT JUST ETHIOPIA!!!!
Hey No Truth Self Hating Dumbass still waiting for you to EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up, you stupid pot smoking, ejaculation relaxing, and anointing yourself with marijuana all in the name of 'Jesus' Hippie.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If those idiotic ramblings don't prove you are troll then your stupidass claim that "God" spoke to you cleary prove you are a Pagan Pot Smoking Sex Crazed Perverted Hippie all in the 'name of religion'.
<quoted text>
Hurray!!!!!!

Jeff is back!!!!!!!

I was wondering where u went though I'm no longer frequently here. I'm a bit bizi now!

This man!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If those idiotic ramblings don't prove you are troll then your stupidass claim that "God" spoke to you cleary prove you are a Pagan Pot Smoking Sex Crazed Perverted Hippie all in the 'name of religion'.
<quoted text>
About God speaking to me, SEE;

www.google.com/m...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
You just see the Andaman island, where Jawara people live, they are also closer to the Indonesia to the North. Look, by scrolling on the Google map here
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/goo...
I suspect they moved a little north recently (during the last 500 years). They are pitch blacks like their descendants, the Cape Malay of South Africa. One of their descendant is fighting here to be a Jew. That is most funny!
Cape Malays range in colour from nearly white all the way through to nearly black! READ VERY SLOWLY: ANY CHILD BORN OF A JEWISH WOMAN IS JEWISH whether they are a serial killer,a Christian, an atheist or anything else, they are always Jewish! That is the law according to Orthodox Judaism!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up, you stupid pot smoking, ejaculation relaxing, and anointing yourself with marijuana all in the name of 'Jesus' Hippie.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Correction: Glimmer, I have been on this thread observing how
you people think that the ancient ashkenazim are the current white and yellow
askenazims, meanwhile the current white and yellow ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took out heritage!!!!!

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you never commented on the imperial 'Raetia' link I showed you after you asked me about the Silures? m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p312...
I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.

You are correct the Raetia people were a tribe of ABORIGINAL people.

Hey what are you and glimmer talking about?

Is he trying to say that white people are cold climate people?

and black people can only live in warm climates.

Is he sayin that?
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Correction: and yellow
ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took our* heritage!!!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.
Is he sayin that?
Dumbass idiot No Turth Self Hating Jackass, still trying to claim white people I see, you identity confused moron. The Raetia people were WHITE, they were Germans, dumbass, they lived in Europe where its a NONE Tropical area and where white skin was more cohesive for their survival over black skin, stupid, hence why Europe with its low UV Radiation is the homeland of white people and why it was NOT cohesive for survival for black skinned people like you, No Turth Self Hating Idiot. Now stop trying to claim all these WHITE people and EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
<quoted text>
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction: and yellow
ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took our* heritage!!!!!
No such thing as 'black ashkenazis' existed, the ashkenazis are the same Jews most around here claim aren't even 'Jews' which is hilarious seeing you troll to contradict what black Americans in this thread was saying, hippy who stupidly believes God spoke to him.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But God is coming and HE has asked me to warn everyone, not through the bible but face to face , I have also seen the face of jesus!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.
Is he sayin that?
I tot I resolved the issue with him a while ago when I showed him the Omo tribe in Ethiopia are still very (pitch) black, now the Jawaras.
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
Tell Glim how you believe God "spoke" to you and asked you to warn everyone, not through the bible and how you have "seen" the face of jesus just to prove that all you are doing in this thread is trolling and laughing at the BHIs in this thread. lol!
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But God is coming and HE has asked me to warn everyone, not through the bible but face to face , I have also seen the face of jesus!!!!!!!!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

The hebrews where hyksos. It is a historical fact that at the beginning of the Egyptian 17th Dynasty that much of Egypt was still being dominated by foreign rulers known as the Hyksos. The Hyksos were an important influence on Egyptian history, particularly at the beginning of the Second Intermediate Period. Most of what we know of the nature of the Hyksos depends upon written sources (of the Egyptians), such as the Rhind Papyrus. Also of considerable importance is the systematic excavation of the capital of the Hyksos, Avaris (Tell el-Dab'a). Today the term Hyksos has come to refer to the whole of these people who ruled Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period of Egypt's ancient history, and had to be driven out of the land by the last ruler of the 17th Dynasty and the earliest ruler of Egypt's New Kingdom. Through the initiative of the early Pharaohs of the 17th Dynasty, the Hyksos were attacked and eventually driven out of Egypt during the reign of Ahmose I. Ahmose and his son Amenhotep I extended their campaigns into Asia, "principally to deter any fresh incursions by roving bands into the Eastern Delta [of Egypt]" (Aldred, Akhenaten, p. 121). The Hyksos were basically a Semitic people who were able to wrestle control of Egypt from the early Second Intermediate rulers of the 13th Dynasty, inaugurating the 15th Dynasty. The basic population of Egyptians allowed, from time to time, a new influx of settlers, first from the region of Lebanon and Syria, and subsequently from Palestine and Cyprus. The leaders of these people eventually married into the local Egyptian families (like Joseph), a theory that is somewhat supported by preliminary studies of human remains at Tell el-Dab'a.
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass idiot No Turth Self Hating Jackass, still trying to claim white people I see, you identity confused moron. The Raetia people were WHITE, they were Germans, dumbass, they lived in Europe where its a NONE Tropical area and where white skin was more cohesive for their survival over black skin, stupid, hence why Europe with its low UV Radiation is the homeland of white people and why it was NOT cohesive for survival for black skinned people like you, No Turth Self Hating Idiot. Now stop trying to claim all these WHITE people and EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
<quoted text>
Now start bashing me with you usual 'PASTES'........

You fifnt even comment on my last reply (invoking angels).....hmmmmmm

See start bashing the posts here,,,,,,,,, m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p312...

You are crazy!!!!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now start bashing me with you usual 'PASTES'........
You fifnt even comment on my last reply (invoking angels).....hmmmmmm
See start bashing the posts here,,,,,,,,, m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p312...
You are crazy!!!!!!
You're the one who is crazy claiming that God "spoke" to you and asked a POT SMOKING Sexual Deviant Hippy like you to "save" everyone...after you supposedly 'saw' the face of Jesus.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
7New Earth7 wrote:
marijuana relaxes, sex relaxes (ejaculation relaxes but creates tension if you have not attained a certain level of stability)

See extract marijuana oil and rub on your forehead, that's how the likes of jesus were anointed, that's why u see Indians put that stuff on their forehead (they lost the marijuana knowledge) so do it with marijuana and it will relax your brain!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com/search...
The crazy house is calling for you.

Oh and while you are at why don't have your Self Hating No Truth Jackass 'friend' over there EXPLAIN why HIS stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense HE made DID NOT COME TRUE:
<quoted text>
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
I think you and Glim are Rastas!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Quit your crying, Af.

The sooner you come to terms with the TRUTH, the better for you to understand that your father (lucifer/satan the devil,Japhet/Esau) has taught you lies.

You are the invaders/usurping conquerors/heathens/gentiles that scripture speaks of. Who have taken on the identity of all that you have conquered.

Japhet dwelling in the tents of Shem.
Esau conquering the brother and claiming all of Jacobs/ISRAELs Heritage as his own.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Af,

Do you not get it?

Those crazy looking things that you post are the AFTERS. After conquering of the Blacks.

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction: Glimmer, I have been on this thread observingtook out heritage!!!!!
YO YO you are on point I got something for you. They found a REAL ashkenazim son of Japhet in a salt mine in IRAN.

The Following artifacts are found in the National Museum of Iran in Tehran.

1993, miners came across a body with long red hair and a beard, and associated artefacts, in the Chehrabad salt mines located to the west of the city of Zanjan, Iran. They found the remains of a body, a lower leg still inside a leather boot, three iron knives, a pair of woollen trousers, a silver needle, sling, parts of a leather rope, a grindstone, and even a walnut. The body had been buried in a tunnel approximately 45 metres in length.

Here is his HEAD

SCYTHIAN SALT MAN Front Head of Salt Man 1 on display at National Museum of Iran in Tehran
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AlUbDnEc8j8/Tn9cBx0...

SCYTHIAN SALT MAN Right Side View of SALT MAN HEAD
http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Images2/General...

FRONT CLOSE up of the SALT MAN SCYTHIAN and his Features notice the NOSTRILLS and the WIDE NOSE
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ohtoT61kR1Q/TJnSiP-...

My brotha you and I can clearly see that this ashkenazim is a ABORIGINAL man now lets compare the HEAD of a scythian to the ONLY white mummies ever to be FOUND THE TARIM MUMMIES

The Tarim mummies
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8qibzGTP1...

look at the Tarim mummies FEATURES look at the nose compare the Tarim mummies nose and nostrills to the Salt man Scythian nose and nostrills

Next compare the skin color NOTICE the TARIM mummies skin COMPLEXION is WHITE looks like modern day white people Notice the Salt mans skin color is BROWN or TAWNY

They are TWO different distinct RACES

Notice the HAIR on the Salt mans head it is WOOLY and BLONDE.

Notice the hair texture of the Tarim mummy his hair is long and straight the color of his hair is BROWN

Here is the Right side of the Tarim mummies head
http://tsrpmummies.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Notice the HAIR on the TARIM mummy it is straight and the SCYTHIANS hair is WOOLY

Tarim mummies
http://www.meshrep.com/PicOfDay/mummies/mummy...

Notice this womans features once again she looks NOTHING like a TRUE SCYTHIAN

Ask glimmer what he thinks about these artifacts and TRUE Proff that the scythians were Black and now they are EXTINCT in central asia
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Quit your crying, Af.
The sooner you come to terms with the TRUTH, the better for you to understand that your father (lucifer/satan the devil,Japhet/Esau) has taught you lies.
You are the invaders/usurping conquerors/heathens/gentiles that scripture speaks of. Who have taken on the identity of all that you have conquered.
Japhet dwelling in the tents of Shem.
Esau conquering the brother and claiming all of Jacobs/ISRAELs Heritage as his own.
Ms Unfazed youre the one who has been lied to. There are plenty of real Jews in the world whose ancestors lived in ancient Israel. My poor father comes from Malay slaves which Glim likes to remind me all the time! There are also the descendants of the ancient Chaldeans (Abrahams people)! The majority of Chaldeans live in the US. Who knows maybe a Chaldean Dr might operate on you one day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,661 - 62,680 of88,650
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

341 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Feel Sorry For Pro-Black Black Women 8 min Drilling for the nerve 413
IRR BLKS are the dumbest people on earth 9 min Comment 1
Threads in spotlight are funny 13 min Analyze_ 2
2pac could have been first black president (Jan '13) 15 min zatellion 13
Whites get no attention on Anglo forum. Ahhh, ... 17 min Analyze_ 5
Relation 18:4 20 min Imagine that 5
new study show that blacks are now richer then ... (Mar '13) 23 min dam 24
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 1 hr Wilbert 57
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Shalimarr 67,757