Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#67729 Jun 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming to your logic about the location and skin tone; what part od the equator is the Jarawa tribe in? http://www.google.com/search...
12°30&#8242;N 92°45&#8242;E

Pretty closer to the Equator. The point is, their skin tone is changed after prolonged contact to the UV, which is more prevalent to the equator. Even if they were not, it just tells you that they are relatively recent comers to that region from the equatorial area. I know you can't change the long established black white ideology and would rather remain ignorant to the Science of melanin evolution.

Level 6

Location hidden

#67730 Jun 18, 2013
"From 800 to 1200 AD, the Tamil Chola dynasty created an empire that eventually extended from southeastern peninsular India to parts of Malaysia"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andaman_Islands

I think Jarawa are ancessters of today's Cape Malay, from where African AE descended. He looks pretty like Ashkenazim

Level 3

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#67731 Jun 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying Thutmoses the third was Moses? Could it be that Thutmoses started it off and Ahknaten was when the actual exodus took place by his high priest.
No! Ahknaten not even close, you have to read my thread AGAIN!

Thutmoses was NOT MOSES.

Thutmoses was the Pharaoh of the EXODUS in other words the ancient HEBREWS left Egypt in the TIME and Rulership of Thutmoses.

did you know that Thutmoses III lost his FIRST BORN SON.

His first born son was named Amenemhat, first born son of Thutmose III died.

Exodus Chapter 11

5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.

Now read the history of Thutmose III and his Son Amenemhat,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_II

Thutmose III ruled Egypt for almost fifty-four years, and his reign is usually dated from April 24, 1479 BCE to March 11, 1425 BCE.

However, between Years 24 and 35 of Thutmose III, both queen Satiah and prince Amenemhat died, which prompted the pharaoh to marry the non-royal Merytre-Hatshepsut.

Ironically acording to the hebrew records they left Egypt 480 yrs before Soloman built the temple in the 10th century B.C.

So do the math 480 from the 10th century would give you 1400 B.C when the Hebrews left Egypt

Ironically the pharaoh that ruled at that time was Thutmose III

and he had a First born son named Amenemhat who died mysteriously.

Thutmoses III was great, powerful and prideful.

Thutmoses III 17 campaigns started in the second year and then one campaign each year for the next 17 years, then they ended in 1440! This means that his last campaign ended in year 18 or 19 after Hatshepsut died which is exactly the date of the exodus!

PROVEN

SHALAM!

Level 6

Location hidden

#67732 Jun 18, 2013
You just see the Andaman island, where Jawara people live, they are also closer to the Indonesia to the North. Look, by scrolling on the Google map here

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/goo...

I suspect they moved a little north recently (during the last 500 years). They are pitch blacks like their descendants, the Cape Malay of South Africa. One of their descendant is fighting here to be a Jew. That is most funny!
7New Earth7

Europe

#67733 Jun 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
"From 800 to 1200 AD, the Tamil Chola dynasty created an empire that eventually extended from southeastern peninsular India to parts of Malaysia"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andaman_Islands
I think Jarawa are ancessters of today's Cape Malay, from where African AE descended. He looks pretty like Ashkenazim
Glimmer, I have been on this thread observing how you peopl think that the ashkenazim are the current askenazims, meanwhile the current ashkenazis killed we black ashkenazis and took out heritage!!!!!

See: In the Worms wiki link you'll see that they are
ASKENAZI JEWS!!!!!! Ill later tell you how the mofo
whites STOLE the identity!!!!!!!!!
See Worms;
"he city, known in Medieval Hebrew under the name
Varmayza or Vermaysa
(&#1493;&#1512;&#1 502;&#1497;&#1494; &#1488;,
&#1493;&#1512;&#15 02;&#1497;&#1513;& #1488;),
is known as a former center of Ashkenazic Judaism.
The Jewish community was established in the late
10th century, and the first synagogue was erected in
1034. In 1096, 800 Jews were murdered by crusaders
and the local mob. The Jewish Cemetery in Worms,
dating from the 11th century, is believed to be the
oldest surviving in situ in Europe. The Rashi
Synagogue, which dates from 1175 and was carefully
reconstructed after its desecration on Kristallnacht, is
the oldest in Germany. Prominent students, rabbis
and scholars of Worms include Shlomo Yitzhaki
(Rashi) who studied with R. Yizhak Halevi sgan
haleviya, Elazar Rokeach, Maharil and Yair Bacharach.
At the Rabbinical Synod held at Worms at the turn of
the 11th century, rabbi Gershom ben Judah (Rabbeinu
Gershom) explicitly prohibited polygamy for the first
time."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms,_Germany

See how the askenazims ie Dalbergs/debres/medebays looked in the below link;

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:0ppenheim_Kathar...

SEE again that these khazars were barabians;

Actually, its because the scholars knew there were
barbarians that they were looking for whom to point
fingers at and call babaric!!!! See evidence!!!!!
Excerpt;
"The question of Roman and barbarian identity in late
antiquity has received extensive treatment in recent
scholarship and several papers in Knoxville attempted
to address the differences between Roman and
barbarian at the level of the elite. Philipp von Rummel
(DAI- Rom), in “Barbarians as Roman Elite: the
Problem of Perspective” suggested that at every level,
from dress to behaviour to social outlook, the difficulty
in distinguishing Roman from barbarian is largely a
matter of modern perspective as superimposed on
ancient sources, which do not distinguish between
Roman and barbarian elites in the same manner that
they do between Roman and barbarian more
generically. Roland Steinacher (Vienna) took a similar
tack in “Military Elites,"
See the IMPERIAL BLACK 'NAME'(ie RAETIA) they are hiding!!!!!!
excerpt;
"Finally, Sebastian Gairhos (Augsburg), in “Raetia as
Case Study for Changes and New Elite Identities,”
demonstrated how on the basis of archaeology one
can observe the creation of new elite styles of
habitation and dress as the old frontier lines and
urban road network of imperial Raetia broke down
during the later fourth and especially the fifth
centuries." www.google.com/url...
7New Earth7

Europe

#67734 Jun 18, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> No! Ahknaten not even close, you have to read my thread AGAIN!
Thutmoses was NOT MOSES.
Thutmoses was the Pharaoh of the EXODUS in other words the ancient HEBREWS left Egypt in the TIME and Rulership of Thutmoses.
did you know that Thutmoses III lost his FIRST BORN SON.
His first born son was named Amenemhat, first born son of Thutmose III died.
Exodus Chapter 11
5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
Now read the history of Thutmose III and his Son Amenemhat,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_II
Thutmose III ruled Egypt for almost fifty-four years, and his reign is usually dated from April 24, 1479 BCE to March 11, 1425 BCE.
However, between Years 24 and 35 of Thutmose III, both queen Satiah and prince Amenemhat died, which prompted the pharaoh to marry the non-royal Merytre-Hatshepsut.
Ironically acording to the hebrew records they left Egypt 480 yrs before Soloman built the temple in the 10th century B.C.
So do the math 480 from the 10th century would give you 1400 B.C when the Hebrews left Egypt
Ironically the pharaoh that ruled at that time was Thutmose III
and he had a First born son named Amenemhat who died mysteriously.
Thutmoses III was great, powerful and prideful.
Thutmoses III 17 campaigns started in the second year and then one campaign each year for the next 17 years, then they ended in 1440! This means that his last campaign ended in year 18 or 19 after Hatshepsut died which is exactly the date of the exodus!
PROVEN
SHALAM!
How come you never commented on the imperial 'Raetia' link I showed you after you asked me about the Silures? m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p312...

Level 3

Location hidden

#67736 Jun 18, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
GOOD post! they look just like US here in the U.S.A go tell glimmer the hebrews are SCATTERED into all nations. NOT JUST ETHIOPIA!!!!

Jeff

Natick, MA

#67737 Jun 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer, I have been on this thread observing how you peopl think that the ashkenazim are the current askenazims, meanwhile the current ashkenazis killed we black ashkenazis and took out heritage!!!!!
See: In the Worms wiki link you'll see that they are
ASKENAZI JEWS!!!!!! Ill later tell you how the mofo
whites STOLE the identity!!!!!!!!!
See Worms;
"he city, known in Medieval Hebrew under the name
Varmayza or Vermaysa
(&#1493;&#1512;&#1 502;&#1497;&#1494; &#1488;,
&#1493;&#1512;&#15 02;&#1497;&#1513;& #1488;),
is known as a former center of Ashkenazic Judaism.
The Jewish community was established in the late
10th century, and the first synagogue was erected in
1034.creation of new elite styles of
habitation &usg=AFQjCNFDmnGh1RvHcb-jd g0x5sMZx0ydZQ
Shut the hell up, you stupid pot smoking, ejaculation relaxing, and anointing yourself with marijuana all in the name of 'Jesus' Hippie.
7New Earth7 wrote:
Anoint means to rub in or smear http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Also, try this; http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7 wrote:
Marijuana in anointing oil; http://www.google.com/search...
I know u guys have seen all these
If those idiotic ramblings don't prove you are troll then your stupidass claim that "God" spoke to you cleary prove you are a Pagan Pot Smoking Sex Crazed Perverted Hippie all in the 'name of religion'.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But God is coming and HE has asked me to warn everyone, not through the bible but face to face , I have also seen the face of jesus!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#67738 Jun 18, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD post! they look just like US here in the U.S.A go tell glimmer the hebrews are SCATTERED into all nations. NOT JUST ETHIOPIA!!!!
Hey No Truth Self Hating Dumbass still waiting for you to EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
7New Earth7

Europe

#67739 Jun 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up, you stupid pot smoking, ejaculation relaxing, and anointing yourself with marijuana all in the name of 'Jesus' Hippie.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If those idiotic ramblings don't prove you are troll then your stupidass claim that "God" spoke to you cleary prove you are a Pagan Pot Smoking Sex Crazed Perverted Hippie all in the 'name of religion'.
<quoted text>
Hurray!!!!!!

Jeff is back!!!!!!!

I was wondering where u went though I'm no longer frequently here. I'm a bit bizi now!

This man!
7New Earth7

Europe

#67740 Jun 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
About God speaking to me, SEE;

www.google.com/m...
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#67741 Jun 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
You just see the Andaman island, where Jawara people live, they are also closer to the Indonesia to the North. Look, by scrolling on the Google map here
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/goo...
I suspect they moved a little north recently (during the last 500 years). They are pitch blacks like their descendants, the Cape Malay of South Africa. One of their descendant is fighting here to be a Jew. That is most funny!
Cape Malays range in colour from nearly white all the way through to nearly black! READ VERY SLOWLY: ANY CHILD BORN OF A JEWISH WOMAN IS JEWISH whether they are a serial killer,a Christian, an atheist or anything else, they are always Jewish! That is the law according to Orthodox Judaism!
7New Earth7

Europe

#67742 Jun 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#67744 Jun 18, 2013
Correction: Glimmer, I have been on this thread observing how
you people think that the ancient ashkenazim are the current white and yellow
askenazims, meanwhile the current white and yellow ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took out heritage!!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#67745 Jun 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you never commented on the imperial 'Raetia' link I showed you after you asked me about the Silures? m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p312...
I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.

You are correct the Raetia people were a tribe of ABORIGINAL people.

Hey what are you and glimmer talking about?

Is he trying to say that white people are cold climate people?

and black people can only live in warm climates.

Is he sayin that?
7New Earth7

Europe

#67746 Jun 18, 2013
Correction: and yellow
ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took our* heritage!!!!!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#67747 Jun 18, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.
Is he sayin that?
Dumbass idiot No Turth Self Hating Jackass, still trying to claim white people I see, you identity confused moron. The Raetia people were WHITE, they were Germans, dumbass, they lived in Europe where its a NONE Tropical area and where white skin was more cohesive for their survival over black skin, stupid, hence why Europe with its low UV Radiation is the homeland of white people and why it was NOT cohesive for survival for black skinned people like you, No Turth Self Hating Idiot. Now stop trying to claim all these WHITE people and EXPLAIN why YOUR stupid predictions that come Dec. 2012 white people will become enslaved, the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency and a bunch of other idiotic nonsense you've made DID NOT COME TRUE, No Truth Self Hating Idiot:
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#67748 Jun 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction: and yellow
ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took our* heritage!!!!!
No such thing as 'black ashkenazis' existed, the ashkenazis are the same Jews most around here claim aren't even 'Jews' which is hilarious seeing you troll to contradict what black Americans in this thread was saying, hippy who stupidly believes God spoke to him.
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But God is coming and HE has asked me to warn everyone, not through the bible but face to face , I have also seen the face of jesus!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#67749 Jun 18, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I did not even see that my brotha! I saw another one you posted I commented on that one I missed this one.
Is he sayin that?
I tot I resolved the issue with him a while ago when I showed him the Omo tribe in Ethiopia are still very (pitch) black, now the Jawaras.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#67750 Jun 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction: Glimmer, I have been on this thread observing how
you people think that the ancient ashkenazim are the current white and yellow
askenazims, meanwhile the current white and yellow ashkenazis killed
we black ashkenazis and took out heritage!!!!!
Tell Glim how you believe God "spoke" to you and asked you to warn everyone, not through the bible and how you have "seen" the face of jesus just to prove that all you are doing in this thread is trolling and laughing at the BHIs in this thread. lol!
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Barack the Yellow 1,172,985
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 8 min Spotted Girl 14
Your mother and father was white, what are you? 15 min Ontere 6
Why dont blacks want to move back to africa?. (Dec '13) 20 min faith 116
Why do white girls love anal sex? 21 min Sex Tourist 38
Black woman 24 min Samoan Irish 4
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 28 min Samoan Irish 328
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 29 min Samoan Irish 65
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min Curious Me 30,209
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 53 min Kenyanboy 169