Hebrew Israelite
Cherokee Moroon

Dearborn, MI

#66047 May 31, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish..how does that imply the Caucasian race are the elders of Earth? Cain descendants represent the first of those ppl identified as lepers or having skin disease/disorders etc..read the bible don't just skim thru it!! Clearly Cain is NOT in Adam lineage bcz Cain name is NOT written along Adam lineage..I can read..show me in Adam lineage where Cain is written, hold up I'll show U myself
GENESIS 5:1) This is the record of the family line of Adam. When God created humankind, he made them in the likeness of God.
2) He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named them "humankind."
3) When Adam had lived 130 years he fathered a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and he named him Seth.
4) The length of time Adam lived after he became the father of Seth was 800 years; during this time he had other sons and daughters.
5) The entire lifetime of Adam was 930 years, and then he died.
6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh.
Where is Cain name in there? And Cain was not what you call the typical African by features alone..bottom line is Cain isn't a son of Adam
Again YOU said that Adam IS NOT Cain's father.
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
I am pretty sure that YOU guys said that "every person has to have a mother AND a father."
You guys take the bible literally so in keeping with that line of thought. If Adam and Eve were the ONLY people made by god and all others have to be born thru the combining of man and woman, then...
How did Eve have Cain without Adam when noone else was here?
OR
Are you saying that the bible is allegorical from the start and not literal?
OR
Are you saying that it is literal but ALL history is not recorded in the bible?
I know these are tough questions that poke holes in your indoctrination that gets you emotional which makes you start name calling and calling in the troops for back-up, but, nonetheless they are logical "next" questions to your assertion. These are rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer them.
BTW, my assertion is the bible is not literal but is accurate.
----------
Genesis 5:1-2 1611 KJV
1 This is the booke of the generations of Adam: In the day that God created man, in the likenes of God made he him.
2 Male and female created hee them, and blessed them, and CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM, in the day when they were created
(capitalization mine)
Adam = Human = Man = Male AND Female
I am not KIND OF HUMAN, I AM HUMAN.
What version of the bible did you take your quote from? Probably a recent version. However, this is an excellent example of how stuff gets lost or misconstrued in interpretation and VERSIONS.
So you just ignored the books of Genesis that came before Chapter 5? Great example of the literal contradictions, huh.
I will stop here because I do not argue, name call or get emotional when someone questions me. If someone pokes holes in my info with logical questions I will consider it, investigate it further and make corrections if need be. Truth is truth, it needs no apology, it doesn't pass away, it doesn't realize man nor station, it just is and IT WILL MAKE YOU FREE.
Peace
7New Earth7

UK

#66049 May 31, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Antiocha and Anatolia were never "Ethiopia" nor 'Egypt', dingleberry, they've always been in and viewed as Eurasia. As for Ethiopia and Egypt, Ancient Greeks like Herodotus separated Africa into three parts, Libya which was North Africa, Egypt, and Ethiopia everything below Egypt and North Africa. Here is Herodotus world map of the ancient world.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Go and rest okay? You are not a Hebrew speaker, so u won't understand.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66050 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Again YOU said that Adam IS NOT Cain's father.
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
I am pretty sure that YOU guys said that "every person has to have a mother AND a father."
You guys take the bible literally so in keeping with that line of thought. If Adam and Eve were the ONLY people made by god and all others have to be born thru the combining of man and woman, then...
OR
OR
I know these are tough questions that poke holes in your indoctrination that gets you emotional which makes you start name calling and calling in the troops for back-up, but, nonetheless they are logical "next" questions to your assertion. These are rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer them.
----------
1 This is the booke of the generations of Adam: In the day that God created man, in the likenes of God made he him.
2 Male and female created hee them, and blessed them, and CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM, in the day when they were created
(capitalization mine)
What version of the bible did you take your quote from? Probably a recent version. However, this is an excellent example of how stuff gets lost or misconstrued in interpretation and VERSIONS.
So you just ignored the books of Genesis that came before Chapter 5? Great example of the literal contradictions, huh.
I will stop here because I do not argue, name call or get emotional when someone questions me. If someone pokes holes in my info with logical questions I will consider it, investigate it further and make corrections if need be. Truth is truth, it needs no apology, it doesn't pass away, it doesn't realize man nor station, it just is and IT WILL MAKE YOU FREE.
Peace
serpent boned her with his snake hahhaahh, baby came out not looking like adam,momma's baby daddys maybe

Level 8

Location hidden

#66051 May 31, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
White people this, white people that.
lol
7New Earth7

UK

#66052 May 31, 2013
unfazed wrote:
So you've left Poland, Sweden and you are now in London.... eh, ok.
Fake a%% trolling jews.
HUSH!!!!!

iF you DON'T know what to SAY, keep you mouth shut, and GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Infact I don't know whay I'm talking to you, you are not even my level of IQ.

SHUSH!!!!!

See u talking, u can't even criticise the Jonah Nineveh queen of the south verse!!!!

GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66054 May 31, 2013
You still haven't shown the scripture where YOU insinuated JESUS condoning worship of I/ashtar *.
Or the queen of heaven....

Level 7

Location hidden

#66055 May 31, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Ezechiel /Ezekiel 12

1 The Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying:

2 Thou Son of Man, Thou dwellest in the midst of a froward Household: Which have eyes to see, and see not: Ears have They to hear, and yet hear They not, for They are an obstinate Household.

3 Therefore,(O Thou Son of Man), Make Thy gear ready to flit. And go forth by fair daylight. That They may see. Ye even in Their sight shalt Thou go from Thy Place to another place.: If peradventure They will not consider that They be an unobedient Household.

4 Thy gear that Thou hast made ready to flit withal, shalt Thou bear out by fair day light. That They may see: And Thou Thyself shalt go forth also at even in Their sight, as a Man doth when he fliteth.

5 Dig through the wall, That They may see: And bear through it the same thing. That Thou tookest up in Their sight.

6 As for Thyself, Thou shalt go forth in the dark. Hide Thy face that Thou see not the Eart. for I have made Thee a show token unto the House of ISRAEL.

7 Now as THE CREATOR commanded Me, so I did: The gear that I had made ready, I brought out by day. At even I broke down an hole through the wall with Mine hand: And when it was dark, I took up the gear upon My shoulders and bare them out in Their sight.

8 And in the morning, came the Word of THE CREATOR unto Me, saying:

9 Thou Son of Man, If ISRAEL that froward Household ask Thee and say: What doest Thou there?

Cont:
7New Earth7

UK

#66056 May 31, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL.....
Show scripture to back up what you say.
Because you are insinuating that JESUS said the god ishtar will be worshipped again as if HE WILL CONDONE IT, right?
So show a scripture indicating that being the case...And I'll come behind you showing you as a liar.
I 'SAID' that in HEBREW,'NINEVEH' means 'the mother goddess you are worshipping'......

Level 7

Location hidden

#66057 May 31, 2013
Continued with the punishment in store:

10 Then tell Them: thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: This punishment toucheth the Chief Rulers at JERUSALEM. And all the House of ISRAEL that dwell among Them.

11 Tell Them I am Your show token: Like as I have done, So shall it happen unto You: Flit shall Ye also, And go into CAPTIVITY.

12 The Chiefest that is among You, shall laden His shoulders in the dark and get Him away. He shall break down the wall to carry stuff there through: He shall cover His face that He see not the ground with His eyes.

13 MY line will I spread out upon Him. And catch Him in MY net and carry Him to Babylon. In the land of the Chaldees: Which He shall not see. And yet shall He die there.

14 As for all His helpers, And all His hosts that be with Him, I will scatter Them toward all the winds. And draw out the sword after Them.

15 So when I have scattered Them among the Heathen, And strewn Them in the lands, They shall know that I am THE CREATOR.

*****The ONES that escaped:

16 But, I will leave a little number of Them from the sword, hunger and pestilence: To tell all Their abominations among the Heathen, where They come: That They may know how that I am THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66058 May 31, 2013
Continued with the punishment of Chosen ISRAELITES:

17 Moreover, The Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying:

18 Thou Son of Man: With fearful trembling Thou shalt eat Thy bread. With carefulness and sorrow shalt Thou drink Thy water.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66059 May 31, 2013
Continued: With the INVADERS in the land

19 And unto the people of the Land, Speak Thou on this manner: Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD, to them that dwell in JERUSALEM and to the Land of ISRAEL: Ye shall eat your bread with sorrow, and drink your water with heaviness. Ye, the Land with the fullness thereof shall be laid waste. For the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

20 And the Cities that now be well occupied, shall be void. And the Land desolate: That ye may know that I am THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66060 May 31, 2013
Continued:

21 Yet came the Word of THE CREATOR unto Me again, saying:

22 Thou Son of Man, what manner of BY WORD is that, which Ye use in the Land of Israel, saying: Tush, seeing that the days are so slack in coming, all the visions are of none effect:

23 Tell Them therefore, thus saith THE CREATOR GOD: I will make THAT BYWORD TO CEASE, SO THAT IT SHALL NO MORE COMMONLY USED IN ISRAEL. But say this unto Them: THE DAYS ARE AT HAND, that EVERYTHING which hath been PROPHESIED, SHALL BE FULFILLED.

24 There shall no vision be in vain, neither any prophecy fail among the Children of Israel:

25 For it is I THE CREATOR that speak it: And whatsoever, I THE CREATOR speak, it shall be performed, and not be slacken in coming. Ye, Even in Your days (O Ye froward Household), will I devise something and bring it to pass, saith THE CREATOR GOD.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66061 May 31, 2013
Continued:

26 And The Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying:

27 Behold, Thou Son of Man: The House of ISRAEL say in this manner: Tush, As for the vision that He hath seen, It will be many a day or it come to pass: Is it far off yet; The thing that He propheceth.

28 Therefore, say unto Them: Thus saith THE CREATOR: All MY Words shall no more be slack: Look what I speak, That same shall come to pass, saith THE CREATOR.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66062 May 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
HUSH!!!!!
iF you DON'T know what to SAY, keep you mouth shut, and GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Infact I don't know whay I'm talking to you, you are not even my level of IQ.
SHUSH!!!!!
See u talking, u can't even criticise the Jonah Nineveh queen of the south verse!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!

Level 7

Location hidden

#66063 May 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!
He's just mad because he got caught lying on scripture trying to address lil 'ol me with his self worshipping self.
He's so wise.
7New Earth7

UK

#66064 May 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!
I didn't see her first post before her second.
Bad Seed Good Seed

Meridian, MS

#66065 May 31, 2013
Genesis 3 (KJV)

14 So the Lord God said to "the serpent"(Azazel in the book of Enoch),“Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
    and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
    and you will eat dust
    all the days of your life.
15 And I will put "enmity"(mutual hate)
    between "you" and "the woman",
    and "between" "your offspring"(children) and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66067 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>Again YOU said that Adam IS NOT Cain's father.
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
OR
OR
----------
(capitalization mine)
Peace
Cain father is the "one" called serpent..U and I both kno darn well a serpent can not talk nor walk, correct?? B4 this serpent was punished by THE MOST HIGH did the serpent sweet talk Eve? Yes he did..so the thing called a serpent was a man but not Adam! Get it mofo?? Also, THE MOST HIGH made a comment concerning Eve seed (offspring) and that serpent seed (offspring) putting animosity btween the two offspring..that alone should tell yo crzy no reading azz that THE MOST HIGH knew damn well what had happened..also it's mentioned again in the book of Matthew referring to the Pharisees as being offspring of serpents, vipers etc..I'll show U hold on:
Matthew 3:7
7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
Matthew 23:31-33
31 By saying this you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32 Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!
33 You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matthew 12:34 and Luke 3:7 reference ppl being offspring of the serpent, snake or vipers etc..
Don't play games w/ me..Cain daddy is that serpent that persuaded Eve..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66068 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
OR
OR
----------
(capitalization mine)
Peace
I don't need backup nor troops when scriptures say clearly that there are ppl among us that are offspring of an ungodly-grotesque being!! It's ok..don't be mad..if the shoe fits then wear it!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66069 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
OR
OR
----------
(capitalization mine)
Peace
Matthew 3:7
7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
Matthew 12:33-34
33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 Offspring of vipers! How are you able to say anything good, since you are evil? For the mouth speaks from what fills the heart.
Matthew 23:31-33
31 By saying this you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32 Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!
33 You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Is that enough references to descendants of the viper, serpent or snake?? It's talkn about ppl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weakening Whiteys is our Top Priority 1 min Uhu 2
Why are Black Males so Dumb? 4 min Truth Hurts 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,384,483
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min Sir Jethro 1,549
Trump caught LYING about donating to Vets 14 min TheOriginalDoby 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min KiloEcho 45,020
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 28 min negash 117
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 57 min alarm clock 115
Dear White People 1 hr 2 Dogs 82
More from around the web