Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66062 May 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
HUSH!!!!!
iF you DON'T know what to SAY, keep you mouth shut, and GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Infact I don't know whay I'm talking to you, you are not even my level of IQ.
SHUSH!!!!!
See u talking, u can't even criticise the Jonah Nineveh queen of the south verse!!!!
GO and SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66063 May 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!
He's just mad because he got caught lying on scripture trying to address lil 'ol me with his self worshipping self.
He's so wise.
7New Earth7

UK

#66064 May 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you cant get out on her! she OG round here! its you. we got to mash on!! we Hebrews gone stick together on here we is!
I didn't see her first post before her second.
Bad Seed Good Seed

Meridian, MS

#66065 May 31, 2013
Genesis 3 (KJV)

14 So the Lord God said to "the serpent"(Azazel in the book of Enoch),“Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
    and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
    and you will eat dust
    all the days of your life.
15 And I will put "enmity"(mutual hate)
    between "you" and "the woman",
    and "between" "your offspring"(children) and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66067 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>Again YOU said that Adam IS NOT Cain's father.
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
I am pretty sure that YOU guys said that "every person has to have a mother AND a father."
You guys take the bible literally so in keeping with that line of thought. If Adam and Eve were the ONLY people made by god and all others have to be born thru the combining of man and woman, then...
How did Eve have Cain without Adam when noone else was here?
OR
Are you saying that the bible is allegorical from the start and not literal?
OR
Are you saying that it is literal but ALL history is not recorded in the bible?
I know these are tough questions that poke holes in your indoctrination that gets you emotional which makes you start name calling and calling in the troops for back-up, but, nonetheless they are logical "next" questions to your assertion. These are rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer them.
BTW, my assertion is the bible is not literal but is accurate.
----------
Genesis 5:1-2 1611 KJV
1 This is the booke of the generations of Adam: In the day that God created man, in the likenes of God made he him.
2 Male and female created hee them, and blessed them, and CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM, in the day when they were created
(capitalization mine)
Adam = Human = Man = Male AND Female
I am not KIND OF HUMAN, I AM HUMAN.
What version of the bible did you take your quote from? Probably a recent version. However, this is an excellent example of how stuff gets lost or misconstrued in interpretation and VERSIONS.
So you just ignored the books of Genesis that came before Chapter 5? Great example of the literal contradictions, huh.
I will stop here because I do not argue, name call or get emotional when someone questions me. If someone pokes holes in my info with logical questions I will consider it, investigate it further and make corrections if need be. Truth is truth, it needs no apology, it doesn't pass away, it doesn't realize man nor station, it just is and IT WILL MAKE YOU FREE.
Peace
Cain father is the "one" called serpent..U and I both kno darn well a serpent can not talk nor walk, correct?? B4 this serpent was punished by THE MOST HIGH did the serpent sweet talk Eve? Yes he did..so the thing called a serpent was a man but not Adam! Get it mofo?? Also, THE MOST HIGH made a comment concerning Eve seed (offspring) and that serpent seed (offspring) putting animosity btween the two offspring..that alone should tell yo crzy no reading azz that THE MOST HIGH knew damn well what had happened..also it's mentioned again in the book of Matthew referring to the Pharisees as being offspring of serpents, vipers etc..I'll show U hold on:
Matthew 3:7
7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
Matthew 23:31-33
31 By saying this you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32 Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!
33 You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matthew 12:34 and Luke 3:7 reference ppl being offspring of the serpent, snake or vipers etc..
Don't play games w/ me..Cain daddy is that serpent that persuaded Eve..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66068 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
I am pretty sure that YOU guys said that "every person has to have a mother AND a father."
You guys take the bible literally so in keeping with that line of thought. If Adam and Eve were the ONLY people made by god and all others have to be born thru the combining of man and woman, then...
OR
OR
I know these are tough questions that poke holes in your indoctrination that gets you emotional which makes you start name calling and calling in the troops for back-up, but, nonetheless they are logical "next" questions to your assertion. These are rhetorical questions, you don't have to answer them.
----------
1 This is the booke of the generations of Adam: In the day that God created man, in the likenes of God made he him.
2 Male and female created hee them, and blessed them, and CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM, in the day when they were created
(capitalization mine)
What version of the bible did you take your quote from? Probably a recent version. However, this is an excellent example of how stuff gets lost or misconstrued in interpretation and VERSIONS.
So you just ignored the books of Genesis that came before Chapter 5? Great example of the literal contradictions, huh.
I will stop here because I do not argue, name call or get emotional when someone questions me. If someone pokes holes in my info with logical questions I will consider it, investigate it further and make corrections if need be. Truth is truth, it needs no apology, it doesn't pass away, it doesn't realize man nor station, it just is and IT WILL MAKE YOU FREE.
Peace
I don't need backup nor troops when scriptures say clearly that there are ppl among us that are offspring of an ungodly-grotesque being!! It's ok..don't be mad..if the shoe fits then wear it!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66069 May 31, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
WHO IS HIS FATHER THEN?
OR
OR
----------
(capitalization mine)
Peace
Matthew 3:7
7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
Matthew 12:33-34
33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 Offspring of vipers! How are you able to say anything good, since you are evil? For the mouth speaks from what fills the heart.
Matthew 23:31-33
31 By saying this you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32 Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!
33 You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Is that enough references to descendants of the viper, serpent or snake?? It's talkn about ppl..

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#66070 May 31, 2013
So can we trace the Pharisees and Saducees today? Who were they before they infiltrated the Israelites system. How are we sure Cain is of that line and that.God was jus2 talking about the original blood lineage the snake come from. Im sure they existed seeing Cain found a Mate in NOD? A BIGGER QUESTION,What does this imply about Blacks seeing that scientifically we were the first here and aparently there were People here before Adam? Oh God first created He and her and they made Them. This was before Adam and Eve wa made right?
7New Earth7

UK

#66071 May 31, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The Fifth Book of Moses 30
1 When all THESE WORDS ARE COME UPON THEE, whethere it be the Blessing or the Curse, Which I have set before Thee. Yet if Thou turn unto Thine heart among allthe nations whither THE CREATOR Thy GOD hath thrust Thee,
2 And come again unto THE CREATOR Thy GOD and hearken unto HIS voice according to all that I command Thee THIS DAY: Both Thou and Thy Children with all Thine heart and all Thy Soul:
3 Then THE CREATOR Thy GOD will TURN THY CAPTIVITY and have compassion upon Thee AND GO AND FETCH THEE AGAIN FROM ALL THE NATIONS, AMONG WHICH THE CREATOR THY GOD SHALL HAVE SCATTER THEE.
4 THOUGH THOU WAST CAST UNTO THE EXTREME PARTS OF HEAVEN: Even from thence will THE CREATOR Thy GOD GATHER THEE and from thence FETCH THEE
5 And BRING THEE INTO THE LAND WHICH THY FATHERS POSSESSED, and Thou shalt enjoy it. And HE will shew Thee kindness and multiply Thee above Thy Fathers.
6 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will circumcise Thine heart and the heart of Thy Seed for to love THE CREATOR Thy GOD with all Thine heart and all Thy Soul, that Thou mayest live.
7 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will put all these curses upon Thine enemies and on them that hate Thee and persecute Thee.
8 But Thou shalt turn and hearkean unto the Voice of THE CREATOR and do all HIS Commandments which I command Thee THIS DAY.
9 And THE CREATOR Thy GOD will make Thee plenteous in all the works of Thine hand and in the fruit of Thy body. In the fruit of Thy cattle and fruit of Thy Land and in riches. For THE CREATOR will TURN AGAIN and rejoice over Thee to do Thee good as HE rejoiced over Thy Fathers:
You know, I just laugh when you people derive Hebrew words using English; ishtar AND STAR--------to JUPITER (because to you people it is a planet so supposedly is a star).

But IShtar is Onitsha!!!!!!! Eat and speak!!!!!

I'm NOT meant to laugh, I just understand your backgrounds and can try to assist in curing the schizophrenia, no problem!!!!!

Okay, wherever Moses and Elijah went to, wherever they arean whether the place is spherical, rhombus, cube shaped whatever, whether you don't wana call it a planet or whatever, whether you say heaven doent mean where they are or musnt mean where they are; THEY CAN. GO THERE AND RETURN!!!!!!!!! http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

#66072 May 31, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
So can we trace the Pharisees and Saducees today? Who were they before they infiltrated the Israelites system. How are we sure Cain is of that line and that.God was jus2 talking about the original blood lineage the snake come from. Im sure they existed seeing Cain found a Mate in NOD? A BIGGER QUESTION,What does this imply about Blacks seeing that scientifically we were the first here and aparently there were People here before Adam? Oh God first created He and her and they made Them. This was before Adam and Eve wa made right?
Boy you be troubling Ben!

Level 2

United States

#66073 May 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you be troubling Ben!
Im not trying to. I really want to know. I mean we do need to know who the Snake people were before Adam and if the creation of He,Her and Them was seperate from Adam. Was the snake a Human being or Earthling or was he from another dimension,planet or fallen angel. I thought Satan fell later.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66075 May 31, 2013
LOL ^^^

Level 2

United States

#66076 May 31, 2013
If we go by the pattern things get iffy. If God wiped out the world then started over then technically Noah was a Pygmy or Khoisan because they are the oldest right! If not why?

Level 2

United States

#66077 May 31, 2013
I like seeing yall view on the Mysteries of God and Bible

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66078 May 31, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Adam was created to hold a special role unto YAH..to be the Son representing HE HIMSELF among "all" creations but a few ruthless so-called angels refused to worship Adam since Adam was a mere man that YAH created from the Earth..I've said b4 the Book of Genesis speaks on (2) creations, not just one as many are led to believe referring to it as an account of the same event
Genesis 1
26) Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth."
27) God created humankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them, male and female he created them.
And that account of creation happened during the 5th day..And there's this account w/ Adam right here written in
Genesis 2
7) The Lord God formed the man from the soil of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

But notice the first act was called humankind (like-humans, the 1st fruits)
Then man and woman..Adam & Eve..this is why Cain was able to find a woman in another land! No way around it..ppl say its the same and if so, they have problems accounting for who (the wife Cain found in Nod) she was or where she came from "if" you keep Adam/Eve as the literal first to walk on the planet. Just saying pick up the pieces bcz aftr these Gentiles got their paws on much of our ancient ancestor writings they have done a shady job putting a book together to promote as a whole truth!! It's a mess actually but there's enough tid bits of info to gather an overstanding of what's what and who's who..

Level 7

Location hidden

#66079 May 31, 2013
Adam was the first man, Eve the first woMAN created.

There were no other man or mankind before.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#66080 May 31, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I've also learned the term "El" does not always mean a god reference but in some ancient languages it meant warrior..bcz we know English as our spoken language it's harder for us to decipher in what terminology was our ancestors speaking from a African-dialect!! When our native speech was beaten out of our ancestors during the last known mass-enslavement they were made blind figuratively and literally to a sense which was passed dwn too us today..blind leading the blind (feel me)..ask YAH to give U peace and knowledge to sort thru things and deliver a clear message to your spirit

Level 7

Location hidden

#66081 May 31, 2013
The First Book of Moses Genesis 5

1 This is the Book of the Generation of Man. IN THE DAY when GOD created Man and made Him after the SIMILITUDE OF GOD.

2 Male and Female made HE Them. And called Their names MAN. IN THE DAY WHEN THEY WERE CREATED.

*****("IN THAT DAY" WAS THE DAY MAN WAS CREATED. PERIOD.)

3 And when Adam was an hundred and thirty years old, He begat a Son after His likeness and similitude: And called His name Seth.

*****(Clearly Adam begat Sons and Daughter within HIS EIGHT HUNDRED YEARS OF LIFE, not AFTER. "Refer to the below lineage".....Cain and Abel were born within the first 130 years, Seth after 130 years. There were other Children born TO ADAM within the first 130 years and after, in order for Cain and Seth to have wives.)

Level 7

Location hidden

#66082 May 31, 2013
Notice in Genesis 5 of the First Book of Moses, Abel is NOT MENTIONED just like Cain isn't. Why? Because its about the lineage of the CHOSEN Seed.

Level 7

Location hidden

#66083 May 31, 2013
THE CREATOR created MAN.
THE CREATOR created woMAN.

HE, THE CREATOR created THEM.

Adam called the woMAN, His Wife, HEVA/EVE, because She is the mother of ALL THAT LIVETH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Watcher 1,780,754
I'm having a black baby 31 min Dan Snow 5
Topix sucks 2 hr Wringer 9
News Jesse Jackson: Nation's persistent poverty woul... 2 hr Besto 18
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 3 hr Besto 20
The 3rd Eye is the gate to Heaven? (May '10) 3 hr SnowFreshlyies 305
dems weren't crying about these immigrant camp... 3 hr Ginguforcecolored 21
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 5 hr LIBS EAT TIDE PODS 147
June, 19 A True Holy Day 5 hr Black Power 12
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 11 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 85