Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65915 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. The only fake thing around here are your lies. No such thing as ' black secrets against any blacks' existed in Germany, Poland or anywhere in those lands since black people were historically an anomaly. No such thing as 'royalties who were black Hebrew Jews in Europe' existed because a) those royals were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGAN Europeans aka White folk, they were not Jews, but Euros, their descendants alive and well in Europe today, and b) those Jews were NOT black, but similar to Jews today. Those "holocausted" Jews were modern Jews, idiot. Stop trying to steal their identity and their experiences. The fact that you are trying to deny such a horrific event even with video and pictures that exist show you delusional you truly are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4FzluLLFVMsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Right, it is very clear that they were victims of the holocaust. Doesn't mean they were aboriginals but highly mixed. They were not as black as sub-Saharan African but generally considered as Black, like Black Deutsch and connected to Africa.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#65916 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not talking about citizen ship, yes they are Europeans, but how can you deny the African E, to be that of European? Jeff, I really do not want more debate on this clear issue, but for your information, Europeans today generally consider these people as less European, that is what I personally understood in my daily business with Europeans. I am really sorry about that, I know you may think I am laying but that is fact.
I'm not talking about citezen ship either, Glim, I'm talking about their genetics. No Europeans today generally consider these people as "less European" cause they can't even tell WHO is a EV13 marker carrier since EV13 carriers look as white as all other Europeans. I don't know why you are spreading such fallacies, Glim. EV13 is European marker. Its similar to how East Europeans R1a carriers do not cluster close to South Asian R1a carriers cause the subclades of R1a carried by East Europeans are different from the ones carried by South Asians, same thing with European EV13 carriers, they cluster closer to other Europeans cause they carry subclades that European.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#65917 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, it is very clear that they were victims of the holocaust. Doesn't mean they were aboriginals but highly mixed. They were not as black as sub-Saharan African but generally considered as Black, like Black Deutsch and connected to Africa.
They were Jews, similar to what Jews look like today, they are not black. Black Deutsch are recent immigrants and they are viewed as Africans because they ARE from Africa. Jews were not black nor were they were from Africa.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65918 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
There are fools who are wasting their time to find the ancient pre-talmud Jews in palestine, and some other middle east of today. To be honest, other than some of the Sumatrans, today's middle east is the collection of ancient Arabs, Babylonian, Assyrian and Persians and others are GogMagogs and their descendants. The true ancient Jews has to be found in south west Arebia, Yemen and Ethiopia. Ethiopian Hebrew are actually the only people that have archiological evidences and labelled as 'br' of the ancient. In Yemen, the city of Jiddah is to mean Judah and there are even more archeological evidences there in Yemen. Medina is to Medianite and actually mount Seni was far to the east. I believe Normative Jews started in modern Jerusalem but those are just post-exciles and the land granted to the new Judah as they conspired with Persians to over through Babylonian. Ethiopians are the only survivors cushite-semites that crossed the red sea, escaping Assyrian and Babylonian attack.
No one in the whole wide world agrees with you, I wonder why? The ancestors of SHEM lived in the MIDDLE EAST it is written in the bible!
Slave Coast Hebrew

Portland, OR

#65919 May 30, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I ASKED U SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, ANSWER THEM OR BOW OUT. I'M DONE. NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SONG N DANCE ROUTINE.
Again African
Slave Coast Hebrew

Portland, OR

#65920 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would wiki refer to these people as "proto berbers"
http://m.dictionary.com/d/... -
Again African
Slave Coast Hebrew

Portland, OR

#65921 May 30, 2013
. Nobody touching this huh?
Slave Coast Hebrew

Portland, OR

#65922 May 30, 2013
Cmon peoples. These are AA ancestors from the Sahara. No comments?
Slave Coast Hebrew

Portland, OR

#65923 May 30, 2013
Is wiki not valid anymore. Wiki is afrocentric
7New Earth7

UK

#65924 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They were Jews, similar to what Jews look like today, they are not black. Black Deutsch are recent immigrants and they are viewed as Africans because they ARE from Africa. Jews were not black nor were they were from Africa.
Okay let's start!

European history talks about how martin Luther hated the Jews, conived with the pope and they starte dkilling them, trace the remnants from the time of Luther if u know!!!!!! If u don't then GO AND SIT. DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#65925 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay let's start!
European history talks about how martin Luther hated the Jews, conived with the pope and they starte dkilling them, trace the remnants from the time of Luther if u know!!!!!! If u don't then GO AND SIT. DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Get your delusional head out of the place where the sun don't shine, you idiot. Those Europeans were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk, they were not Jews, and those Jews were NOT black, but similar to Jews today. Those "holocausted" Jews were modern Jews. Stop trying to steal their identity and their experiences. The fact that you are trying to deny such a horrific event even with video and pictures that exist show you delusional and EVIL you truly are.

7New Earth7

UK

#65926 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your delusional head out of the place where the sun don't shine, you idiot. Those Europeans were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk, they were not Jews, and those Jews were NOT black, but similar to Jews today. Those "holocausted" Jews were modern Jews. Stop trying to steal their identity and their experiences. The fact that you are trying to deny such a horrific event even with video and pictures that exist show you delusional and EVIL you truly are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4FzluLLFVMsXX
Say boy, you knows I sees you from the depths boy, an you know I been ignoring you since back when yo whitch ass messes up, smelling in the whole place!!!!!!!

You knows I been watching you seeing depe into yo sould and hearing yo voice from 7 inner planets and sees you heart whitching boy!!!!

You best be careful I tell u boy; yo ass be here talking an if you AINT gon behav yo head gon go sideways see trick its for.......... good!!!!

I don't reply u cos I'm on another level and u don't know you Armenia post rubish talk an I AINT got yo energy! Black gods is what it is bro!

See you talking Melchizedek uncircumncized AINT
Knowing depths bro; those were EXTRA LONG AND X- LARGE dicks like we always do about this time bro!!!!!!! An we no gentiles nor whatever !ut untouthables bro!!!!!!!!!!

Only reason why I'm beez on yo ass iz coz you mention Jew an ifu gon get serious better be real coz judgment day seen in my eyes gon take one hour BANG everyz gon' remnant = 5% of current population, and iz this time bro our time!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#65927 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
It shouldn't matter, as such as Judaism is more of a religion. What is new here is the date of their conversion, as recent as 18th to 20th century. I believe these people had certainly some links with the ancient people, but the question is 'Where are the descendants of those ancient Jews that converted Ashkenazim Jews?'
I've seen your mentality that limits our communication.
let me start from 10th century BC!

The Slavs (whites) are all the people Ben said tainted the middle east, whom the askenazim of today came from! These slavs are the people called Romans or Latin speakers. I can show u that slavs are the white race (I will do that later), they later mingled with the Arabians during the medeivial era (but let's start with the classic era).
Ok, In terms of race, in ancient times we blacks were known as Indian, meaning people of Ani/Anu, then the slavs (whites caucasians) called Thracians.
SEE HERODOTUS DIFFERENTIATED US; www.google.com/m...
So back to main topic; This 10th century BC in the western world is considered as the 'Classical Antiquity' because it was to them their 'Renaissance', which started from when they conquered black Greece during the Torjan war the sacked 'black' Troy'..
Okay see the era that was considered as 'Classical Antiquity' in below excerpt;
"It is conventionally taken to begin with the
earliest-recorded Greek poetry of Homer (8th–7th
century BC),......"
Again, do you see from the below excerpt that the slavs (westerners) had myths that transpired at that period? This was when they stole the knowledge! See below!!
From the below wiki link, it started with "Classical mythology or Greco-Roman mythology". Ie they added 'or Greco-Roman
mythology'------ meaning they Romans slavs mixed (tainted) the original Greece!!!!!!!
See; "Classical mythology or Greco-Roman
mythology is the cultural reception of myths from
the ancient Greeks and Romans....[1]"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_mythology
How did the Romans and the Greeks start to mingle that made them share history? Ok see, it started with the TROJAN WAR! See; The war originated from a quarrel between the
goddesses Athena, Hera, and Aphrodite, after Eris,
the goddess of strife and discord, gave them a
golden apple, sometimes known as the Apple of
Discord, marked "for the fairest". Zeus sent the
goddesses to Paris, who judged that Aphrodite, as
the "fairest", should receive the apple. In
exchange, Aphrodite made Helen, the most
beautiful of all women and wife of Menelaus, fall in
love with Paris, who took her to Troy. Agamemnon,
king of Mycenae and the brother of Helen's
husband Menelaus, led an expedition of Achaean
troops to Troy and besieged the city for ten years
because of Paris' insult. After the deaths of many
heroes, including the Achaeans Achilles and Ajax,
and the Trojans Hector and Paris, the city fell to
the ruse of the Trojan Horse. The Achaeans
slaughtered the Trojans (except for some of the
women and children whom they kept or sold as
slaves) and desecrated the temples, thus earning
the gods' wrath. Few of the Achaeans returned
safely to their homes and many founded colonies
in distant shores. The Romans later traced their
origin to Aeneas, one of the Trojans, who was said
to have led the surviving Trojans to modern-day
Italy. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
Do you see this linked to the Romans in the ABOVE?;

I'm still gona show you these Romans and thracians allied because both are just slavs or vlachs all are people who went and became the ancestors most of the hittites and amorites and etc who dominated 10th - 7th century BC meosopotamia!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#65928 May 30, 2013
Still on Greece , then from there we gon trace it down to mesopotamia!!!!!

The former President of The FYROM, Kiro Gligorov said:“We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century ... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians" (Foreign Information Service Daily Report, Eastern Europe, February 26, 1992, p. 35).
b. Also, Mr Gligorov declared: "We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians. That's who we are! We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia… Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" (Toronto Star, March 15, 1992).
c. On 22 January 1999, Ambassador of the FYROM to USA, Ljubica Achevska gave a speech on the present situation in the Balkans. In answering questions at the end of her speech Mrs. Acevshka said: "We do not claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great … Greece is Macedonia’s second largest trading partner, and its number one investor. Instead of opting for war, we have chosen the mediation of the United Nations, with talks on the ambassadorial level under Mr. Vance and Mr. Nemitz." In reply to another question about the ethnic origin of the people of FYROM, Ambassador Achevska stated that "we are Slavs and we speak a Slav language.”
d. On 24 February 1999, in an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, Gyordan Veselinov, FYROM'S Ambassador to Canada, admitted, "We are not related to the northern Greeks who produced leaders like Philip and Alexander the Great. We are a Slav people and our language is closely related to Bulgarian." He also commented,“There is some confusion about the identity of the people of my country."

ALSO ANOTHER FYROM’S EX-PRESIDENT “GEORGEVSKI” SAID THAT YOU ARE BULGARIAN SLAVS.
7New Earth7

UK

#65929 May 30, 2013
Ima keep you posted, not now!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65930 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen your mentality that limits our communication.
let me start from 10th century BC!
The Slavs (whites) are all the people Ben said tainted the middle east, whom the askenazim of today came from! These slavs are the people called Romans or Latin speakers. I can show u that slavs are the white race (I will do that later), they later mingled with the Arabians during the medeivial era (but let's start with the classic era).
Ok, In terms of race, in ancient times we blacks were known as Indian, meaning people of Ani/Anu, then the slavs (whites caucasians) called Thracians.
SEE HERODOTUS DIFFERENTIATED US; www.google.com/m...
So back to main topic; This 10th century BC in the western world is considered as the 'Classical Antiquity' because it was to them their 'Renaissance', which started from when they conquered black Greece during the Torjan war the sacked 'black' Troy'..
Okay see the era that was considered as 'Classical Antiquity' in below excerpt;
"It is conventionally taken to begin with the
earliest-recorded Greek poetry of Homer (8th–7th
century BC),......"
Again, do you see from the below excerpt that the slavs (westerners) had myths that transpired at that period? This was when they stole the knowledge! See below!!
From the below wiki link, it started with "Classical mythology or Greco-Roman mythology". Ie they added 'or Greco-Roman
mythology'------ meaning they Romans slavs mixed (tainted) the original Greece!!!!!!!
See; "Classical mythology or Greco-Roman
mytholog
Italy. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
Do you see this linked to the Romans in the ABOVE?;
I'm still gona show you these Romans and thracians allied because both are just slavs or vlachs all are people who went and became the ancestors most of the hittites and amorites and etc who dominated 10th - 7th century BC meosopotamia!!!
Stop with your idiotic nonsense, you identity confused moron. There never was a 'black' Greece nor a ''black' Troy'. Greece and Troy were ALWAYS European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who openly practiced and viewed Homosexuality as well as Pedophilia that is Sex with Young Boys since you are too stupid to know what that menas, as being normal and part of their societies. All those ancient Greeks and Trojans your stupid ass is mentioned above were European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who believed in MULTIPLE GODS, you identity confused jackass. So stop trying to claim ALL these European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk from Greece, Troy, and other places of Europe who believed in MULTIPLE GODS and go get your deranged brain checked, you identity confused idiot.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#65931 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Say boy, you knows I sees you from the depths boy, an you know I been ignoring you since back when yo whitch ass messes up, smelling in the whole place!!!!!!!
You knows I been watching you seeing depe into yo sould and hearing yo voice from 7 inner planets and sees you heart whitching boy!!!!
You best be careful I tell u boy; yo ass be here talking an if you AINT gon behav yo head gon go sideways see trick its for.......... good!!!!
I don't reply u cos I'm on another level and u don't know you Armenia post rubish talk an I AINT got yo energy! Black gods is what it is bro!
See you talking Melchizedek uncircumncized AINT
Knowing depths bro; those were EXTRA LONG AND X- LARGE dicks like we always do about this time bro!!!!!!! An we no gentiles nor whatever !ut untouthables bro!!!!!!!!!!
Only reason why I'm beez on yo ass iz coz you mention Jew an ifu gon get serious better be real coz judgment day seen in my eyes gon take one hour BANG everyz gon' remnant = 5% of current population, and iz this time bro our time!!!!!!!!!
Get your idiotic head out of your ass, dumbass, and stop trying to claim UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS Europeans aka White folk, they were not Jews. Jews were NOT black, but similar to Jews today. Those "holocausted" Jews that your dumbass keeps mentioning were modern Jews. Stop trying to steal their identity and their experiences. The fact that you are trying to deny that Jewish people went through such a horrific event even with video and pictures that exist that prove what a lying dink you are show how much delusional and EVIL you truly are.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#65932 May 30, 2013
This is what it boils down to.

Ashkrnzi Jews have tech on their side but dont line up with the bible.

We line up with the bible!

Hmm who do we believe
Jeff

Natick, MA

#65933 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Still on Greece , then from there we gon trace it down to mesopotamia!!!!!
The former President of The FYROM, Kiro Gligorov said:“We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century ... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians" (Foreign Information Service Daily Report, Eastern Europe, February 26, 1992, p. 35).
b. Also, Mr Gligorov declared: "We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians. That's who we are! We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia… Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" (Toronto Star, March 15, 1992).
c. On 22 January 1999, Ambassador of the FYROM to USA, Ljubica Achevska gave a speech on the present situation in the Balkans. In answering questions at the end of her speech Mrs. Acevshka said: "We do not claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great … Greece is Macedonia’s second largest trading partner, and its number one investor. Instead of opting for war, we have chosen the mediation of the United Nations, with talks on the ambassadorial level under Mr. Vance and Mr. Nemitz." In reply to another question about the ethnic origin of the people of FYROM, Ambassador Achevska stated that "we are Slavs and we speak a Slav language.”
d. On 24 February 1999, in an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, Gyordan Veselinov, FYROM'S Ambassador to Canada, admitted, "We are not related to the northern Greeks who produced leaders like Philip and Alexander the Great. We are a Slav people and our language is closely related to Bulgarian." He also commented,“There is some confusion about the identity of the people of my country."
ALSO ANOTHER FYROM’S EX-PRESIDENT “GEORGEVSKI” SAID THAT YOU ARE BULGARIAN SLAVS.
FYROmians have nothing to do with Greeks, they are a DIFFERENT country but STILL Europeans, you self hating dingwade. Ancient Greeks were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGAN Europeans aka white folk they are the ancestors of modern Greeks, they were and still are Europeans aka white folk and they have nothing to do with your identity confused dumbass. I suggest you stop trying to talk about Balkan modern politics which you do NOT understand just like you don't understand genetics or history and stick to your buffoonery and lies that you are so well equip in spreading, you identity confused dumbass.
7New Earth7

UK

#65934 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your idiotic nonsense, you identity confused moron. There never was a 'black' Greece nor a ''black' Troy'. Greece and Troy were ALWAYS European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who openly practiced and viewed Homosexuality as well as Pedophilia that is Sex with Young Boys since you are too stupid to know what that menas, as being normal and part of their societies. All those ancient Greeks and Trojans your stupid ass is mentioned above were European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who believed in MULTIPLE GODS, you identity confused jackass. So stop trying to claim ALL these European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk from Greece, Troy, and other places of Europe who believed in MULTIPLE GODS and go get your deranged brain checked, you identity confused idiot.
See PITCH BLACK GREEKS; http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hydria_Ac...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... 3 min tropical woman 425
rapper tyga becomes the latest rapper in tranny... 4 min THX Thug Hunter 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,776
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min PolakPotrafi 2,495
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 14 min Every BW as NonBM... 10,419
All women prefer white men 17 min Mick 5,223
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Mikemike 34,423
Poll Do you report THX's posts? 3 hr inferiorwhiteman 34
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 3 hr Happy Black Woman 45
More from around the web