Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#65932 May 30, 2013
This is what it boils down to.

Ashkrnzi Jews have tech on their side but dont line up with the bible.

We line up with the bible!

Hmm who do we believe
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65933 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Still on Greece , then from there we gon trace it down to mesopotamia!!!!!
The former President of The FYROM, Kiro Gligorov said:“We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century ... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians" (Foreign Information Service Daily Report, Eastern Europe, February 26, 1992, p. 35).
b. Also, Mr Gligorov declared: "We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians. That's who we are! We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia… Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" (Toronto Star, March 15, 1992).
c. On 22 January 1999, Ambassador of the FYROM to USA, Ljubica Achevska gave a speech on the present situation in the Balkans. In answering questions at the end of her speech Mrs. Acevshka said: "We do not claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great … Greece is Macedonia’s second largest trading partner, and its number one investor. Instead of opting for war, we have chosen the mediation of the United Nations, with talks on the ambassadorial level under Mr. Vance and Mr. Nemitz." In reply to another question about the ethnic origin of the people of FYROM, Ambassador Achevska stated that "we are Slavs and we speak a Slav language.”
d. On 24 February 1999, in an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, Gyordan Veselinov, FYROM'S Ambassador to Canada, admitted, "We are not related to the northern Greeks who produced leaders like Philip and Alexander the Great. We are a Slav people and our language is closely related to Bulgarian." He also commented,“There is some confusion about the identity of the people of my country."
ALSO ANOTHER FYROM’S EX-PRESIDENT “GEORGEVSKI” SAID THAT YOU ARE BULGARIAN SLAVS.
FYROmians have nothing to do with Greeks, they are a DIFFERENT country but STILL Europeans, you self hating dingwade. Ancient Greeks were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGAN Europeans aka white folk they are the ancestors of modern Greeks, they were and still are Europeans aka white folk and they have nothing to do with your identity confused dumbass. I suggest you stop trying to talk about Balkan modern politics which you do NOT understand just like you don't understand genetics or history and stick to your buffoonery and lies that you are so well equip in spreading, you identity confused dumbass.
7New Earth7

UK

#65934 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your idiotic nonsense, you identity confused moron. There never was a 'black' Greece nor a ''black' Troy'. Greece and Troy were ALWAYS European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who openly practiced and viewed Homosexuality as well as Pedophilia that is Sex with Young Boys since you are too stupid to know what that menas, as being normal and part of their societies. All those ancient Greeks and Trojans your stupid ass is mentioned above were European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who believed in MULTIPLE GODS, you identity confused jackass. So stop trying to claim ALL these European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk from Greece, Troy, and other places of Europe who believed in MULTIPLE GODS and go get your deranged brain checked, you identity confused idiot.
See PITCH BLACK GREEKS; http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hydria_Ac...
7New Earth7

UK

#65935 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
FYROmians have nothing to do with Greeks, they are a DIFFERENT country but STILL Europeans, you self hating dingwade. Ancient Greeks were UNCIRCUMCISED PAGAN Europeans aka white folk they are the ancestors of modern Greeks, they were and still are Europeans aka white folk and they have nothing to do with your identity confused dumbass. I suggest you stop trying to talk about Balkan modern politics which you do NOT understand just like you don't understand genetics or history and stick to your buffoonery and lies that you are so well equip in spreading, you identity confused dumbass.
I said I be ignoring you!!!!!!!

" Few of the Achaeans returned
safely to their homes and many founded colonies
in distant shores. The Romans later traced their
origin to Aeneas, one of the Trojans, who was said
to have led the surviving Trojans to modern-day
Italy."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65936 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
See PITCH BLACK GREEKS; http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hydria_Ac...
Those aren't "pitch black" Greeks, you moron, no such thing as 'pitch black' Greeks existed cause Greeks were never 'black'. Hydria: kalpis Achilles and Penthesilea
http://www.google.com/imgres... (water+jar):+Achilles+and+Pent hesilea&safe=active&hl =en&biw=1440&bih=711 &tbm=isch&tbnid=7Mui2J s81R8BMM:&imgrefurl=http:/ /www.flickriver.com/photos/eli ssacorsini/2357583495/&doc id=YEculM31oUMjZM&imgurl=h ttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/ 2062/2357583495_f031c8faf6.jpg &w=500&h=347&ei=tr CnUdfkJcPO0QH0uIGIDg&zoom= 1&iact=hc&vpx=401& vpy=128&dur=3937&hovh= 187&hovw=270&tx=124 &ty=113&page=1&tbn h=139&tbnw=210&start=0 &ndsp=39&ved=1t:429,r: 3,s:0,i:89

Pitch black people exist near the tropics. Greece is NOT anywhere near the tropics. Go learn human evolution.

What your dumbass posted is known as silhouette figure vase painting. In certain silhouette figure vase paintings, figural and ornamental motifs were applied with a slip that turned either red or black during firing. In other words, figures like the ones on that vase in silhouette techniques weren't portrayed as 'black' in a racial connotation, they TURNED 'black' after the original lavender slip was baked. Their facial characteristics of these figures are depict Caucasian individuals, dumbass. Its similar to Victorian Silhouette Art phase that hit Britain the 18th century and applied to portraits or other pictorial representations painted "black" or cut from thin black card...now we are going to have idiots like you running around trying to stupidly claim 18th century Brits were "black". lol Stupid fool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silhouette

Level 2

United States

#65937 May 30, 2013
The Trojans were similiar to Cushites Ethiopic looking people
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65938 May 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I be ignoring you!!!!!!!
" Few of the Achaeans returned
safely to their homes and many founded colonies
in distant shores. The Romans later traced their
origin to Aeneas, one of the Trojans, who was said
to have led the surviving Trojans to modern-day
Italy."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
Achaeans and Trojans were were European UNCIRCUMCISED PAGANS aka White folk who believed in MULTIPLE GODS openly practiced and viewed Homosexuality as well as Pedophilia that is Sex with Young Boys since you are too stupid to know what that menas, as being normal and part of their societies.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

And YOU are a idiot.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65939 May 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Stop with your idiot nonsense. The Trojans had nothing in common with any Cushites Ethiopic looking people cause they were neither black NOR Africans. They were Indo-Europeans and they looked like any other white folk. You people and your obsession with Europeans is pathetic beyond belief.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Level 2

United States

#65940 May 30, 2013
Trojan MANNNNNN! LOL

Level 2

United States

#65941 May 30, 2013
Africa must wake up cus we be Sons of Jacob! Nad and Damien Marley Distant Relatives go hard. Go get it. Hebrew Music
Slave Coast Hebrew

Tacoma, WA

#65943 May 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Africa must wake up cus we be Sons of Jacob! Nad and Damien Marley Distant Relatives go hard. Go get it. Hebrew Music
that song flew over heads. the sleeping sons of Jacob? one of my favs.

Level 2

United States

#65944 May 30, 2013
Lyrics from Damien Marley"Sabali"
Some of the smartest dummies Can't read the language of Egyptian mummie An' a fly go a moon And can't find food for the starving tummies Pay no mind to the youths Cause it's not like the future depends on it But save the animals in the zoo Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big mone This is how the media pillages On the TV the picture is Savages in villages And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the Stereotyping the image of the images And this is what the image is You buy a khaki pants And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I eve Put the worst on display so the world can see And that's all they will ever show So the ones in the west Will never move east

Level 2

United States

#65945 May 30, 2013
Some of the smartest dummies Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies. An' a fly go a moon And can't find food for the starving tummies. Pay no mind to the youths Cause it's not like the future depends on it. But save the animals in the zoo Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money.This is how the media pillages On the TV the picture is Savages in villages And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids. Stereotyping the image of the images And this is what the image is. You buy a khaki pants And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones. And you a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the BURIED BONES. Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever known.Put the worst on display so the world can see And that's all they will ever show So the ones in the west Will never move east and feel they can be at home. Dem get tricked by the beast. Then dem a go flee when the monster is fully grown? Solomonic linage whe dem still can't defeat and dem could never clone. My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever own Lord.

Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Saba Ni kêra môgô Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Sabali, Saba Ni kêra môgô

Level 2

United States

#65946 May 30, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
aw yeah a classic. "real friends" and "leaders".

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65947 May 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Are you asserting the greeks were initially Black?

Level 8

Location hidden

#65948 May 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
NaS and Damien created a whole another lane, a whole new genre of music. It the type of sound that you can't "put into a box". The first time I heard tears began to well up...the sh!t was riveting...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65949 May 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asserting the greeks were initially Black?
Total crazy talk as usual. Greeks were initially white, they were never "Black". Genetically and phenotypically they looked like no different from other Europeans as anthroplogical and genetic analysis of remains in Greece and the Balkans show them to be similar to modern Europeans and NOT black people.

Level 8

Location hidden

#65950 May 30, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
This goes hard too...

The truth in the lyrical content is crazy!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#65951 May 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Total crazy talk as usual. Greeks were initially white, they were never "Black". Genetically and phenotypically they looked like no different from other Europeans as anthroplogical and genetic analysis of remains in Greece and the Balkans show them to be similar to modern Europeans and NOT black people.
I would agree. Even with the tentacles of roman-Greco colonialism branching into virtually every part of Afrika there still was & IS a clear distinction between greeks from Afrikans. roman-Greco history & literature solidify this distinction.

Now in terms of mythology, that's a different story: I recall having a Latin class back in 3rd grade and I remember my Latin teacher showing us images of some of the greek gods actually being Black. I recall seeing a picture of Medusa being Black and I remember Achilles being Black...however Thetis & Peleus (Achilles's parents) were both white...LOLOLOL!!!!

Go figure...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65952 May 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I would agree. Even with the tentacles of roman-Greco colonialism branching into virtually every part of Afrika there still was & IS a clear distinction between greeks from Afrikans. roman-Greco history & literature solidify this distinction.
Now in terms of mythology, that's a different story: I recall having a Latin class back in 3rd grade and I remember my Latin teacher showing us images of some of the greek gods actually being Black. I recall seeing a picture of Medusa being Black and I remember Achilles being Black...however Thetis & Peleus (Achilles's parents) were both white...LOLOLOL!!!!
Go figure...
Ancient Greek Mythology wasn't any different, Ancient Greek Gods were not black, they were depicted and described as Europeans. Neither Madusa nor Achilles, who is historically described and shown by ancient Greeks as a blond blue eyed type, were ever dipicted as racially black. All were depicted as typical European looking.

Hector vs. Achilles.
http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/war/Armor/Achil...

Perseus & the beheaded Gorgon Medusa, with Athena
http://www.theoi.com/image/P23.7Medousa.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 1 hr Ihn 11
Other cultures and their traditional dress 1 hr Ihn 5
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr USAsince1680 1,744,862
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 2 hr KIP 10
Upvote if.... 2 hr Tamale 5
U have to be naked to post on this thread 2 hr Tamale 12
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 hr Anonymous 58
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 6 hr THX Human Overlord 27
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 7 hr Barros 24