Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#65868 May 29, 2013
Satan is already loosed and decieving the whole world.
Gog and Magog are already trampling the land under foot.

The time of the Gentiles is being fulfilled.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#65869 May 29, 2013
It does say in the bible about mamzers and generation graft into the lineage. I thought it w.as 3 generations. Remember we mixed with hamites alot even JUDAH and JOSEPH

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#65870 May 29, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#65871 May 29, 2013
Of course blacks are deceived into believing whites are the chosen.

That is what was taught. That is prophecy.

THE CREATOR will cause all to be remembered and recalled to mind. Prophecy.

But there is in HIS People an innate trait that they know something doesn't add up. A..how could it be..feeling? A feeling knowing that black are the TRUE People.

We all will be awakened. In THE CREATORS time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65872 May 29, 2013
Fidosayshello wrote:
<quoted text>
Never say we are an arab mix, we are pure Ethiopian. Arabs never conquered us, we conquered them. They have our blood not the other way around. And just because African americans went into slavery does not mean you are different than Ethiopians! Eastern Europeans (slavs) were slaves but they are the same as other Europeans. I really love African americans, lol I am one myself, Ethiopian American=African American! When Italy invaded Ethiopia, African americans rushed to fight by Ethiopia's side! Much love brother!
ARK, we had it in 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA so the king of Babylon was LOOKING FOR IT,

Level 8

Location hidden

#65873 May 29, 2013
then 588bc it went into africa with us

Level 8

Location hidden

#65874 May 29, 2013
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell.[20] It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator.The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Level 8

Location hidden

#65875 May 29, 2013
Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews pual made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made christaniaty an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the see was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#65876 May 29, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#65877 May 29, 2013
Japheht kids took over cursed Babylon, thus they mixed with them Amorites, which had Tazaraat on them, Babylon, was the mixing of the Africans , Asians, an cursed europeans,All Japheht first family's gone mix up in Babylon with amorite,"No one must lightly dismiss the question of race. It is the key to world history and it is precisely for this reason that written history so often lacks clarity—it is written by those who do not understand the race question and what belongs to it. Language and religion do not make a race, only blood does that" !,ok lets look at they bloodline,Genesis 10 is a prophecy that establishes the origins, and reveals the traits that have determined the future history and fixed the ultimate destiny of each branch of the human race,In the Table of Nations, seven sons of Japheth are named. The sons are peoples or countries, only Japheth remains a person.the north was assigned to Japheth, the south to Ham, and the middle territory to Shem, Canaan CURSED Kids was kicked out ,an they went, an Made they Home in the North, an they was Leprosy White leprosy colony's chasded out of africa, Canaan son's. gentile forms like Jebusite, Amorite, Girgasite, Hivite, Arkite, Sinite, Arvadite, Zemarite, Hamathite.,ok they would be Up rooted from North East Africa, an chased to the real Middle East Babylon, an they would mix in with they Hamite brothers there an they would mix all the way in with Japehet kids Nimrod raped them europeans or more like the other way around, Canaan and his descendants are listed separately in this genealogy and in the genealogy of I Chronicles 1:13-16 because they are accursed, the descendants of Cain got up in him from his momma, the family of Canaan on this side of the Flood, Had no inheritance in the earth it was taken from them when we put them on run they back in the form of Jews mixed with Edom an Gog, and they cant never enter the Presence of the CREATOR,they was PULLED FROM THEY LAND BY CREATOR!!Cain an Canaan wasnt given no Land so they been out taking everybody elses land,ok Babylon is where they took off to them Amorite!an we Knows the Babylonian king was called Lucifer!a Chaldean scythian Magog dude, dude was called Lucifer,ok lets go back ok Cain was sent to wonder the then known earth, an we put the cursed canaanite on the run,this was said to Cain after he killed his brother,Genesis 4:12;When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.Genesis 4:13;And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.Genesis 4:14;Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me,OK HHe went to Babylon,OK, From Japheth derive the Indo-Europeans and the Medes. The early Aryans knew Japheth as Djapatischta (chief of the race); Greeks referred to Japheth as Iapetos or Japetos; East Indians called him Iyapeti or Pra-Japati; Romans deified him by the name Ju-Pater or Jupiter. The Saxons perpetuated his name as Iafeth, subsequently transliterated as Sceaf (pronounced sheef or shaif), and recorded in their early genealogies as the son of Noah the forebear of their various peoples (Anglo-Saxon Chronicles). The variant Seskef was used by the early Scandinavians. All of these peoples, we must remember, were pagans whose knowledge or even awareness of OUR HOLY book of Genesis was non-existent.so they whom they is Now,Cain, an Canaan seed got in them, they Joined Forces, Cain peoples wasBeastly peoples that made it thru flood!

Level 8

Location hidden

#65878 May 29, 2013
ok check this all the middle east peoples is the ones we chased out of they Land, that was Given us by CREATOR look look, JUDAH this will do you real good since you like the Nile valley check this ,we gone look at some of the Tribe Inheritance, see JUDAH has returned to they city some of us i will show this to Joshua 15:4;From thence it passed toward Azmon, and went out unto the river of Egypt; and the goings out of that coast were at the sea: this shall be your south coast. Joshua 15:21;And the uttermost cities of the tribe of the children of Judah toward the coast of Edom southward were Kabzeel, and Eder, and Jagur,Joshua 15:22;And Kinah, and Dimonah, and Adadah,IN DIMONAH some Hebrews have set up ,ok within this same Inheritance that was give to JUDAH i will so that it extended into africa into the NILE, ok look look Joshua 15:47;Ashdod with her towns and her villages, Gaza with her towns and her villages, unto the river of Egypt, and the great sea, and the border thereof:JUDAH INHERITANCE WENT INTO AFRICA, so they would have a strong tie with eygpt as Bible showed Egypt kelpt trying to place a king on Judah throne, ok ARABA is the ARABIANS,an they mixed with EDOM, an they was of ANAK.an we drove his tree sons out the land to MESTPOTAMIA,everybody we CHASED OUT THE LAND WENT TO BABYLON, ok when they came at us we would go into africa NEVER EAST< IT WAS A PATTEREN FROM JOSHUA days that the ENEMY always ran EAST, an we all all ways ran WEST TO EYGPT, africa, being JUDAH INHERTANCE FELL INTO EYGPT

Level 8

Location hidden

#65879 May 29, 2013
ok look these MOUNTAIN AMORITES THAT HAD GOT CAIN UP IN THEM FROM Babylon which was build over NOD,was in the Land Picking on EYGPT the these Canaanites had a CAIN blood line to then from way back,Joshua 11:1;And it came to pass, when Jabin king of Hazor had heard those things, that he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph,And it came to pass, when Jabin king of Hazor had heard those things, that he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph, Joshua 11:2;And to the kings that were on the north of the mountains, and of the plains south of Chinneroth, and in the valley, and in the borders of Dor on the west,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.OK THE "Chinneroth" sea an that area was way awy from Eygpt africa, them CAIN whites was DROPING DOWN from cold MOUNTAIN MIXING an they did first with Japhaht they Got in thur Ham, "Canaan" PURE CAIN CURSED SEED, ok the CAIN offspring them GIANTS,mixed with EDOM an ISMAEL, ok that strain of CANaan that had a BIG Cain strain to they was ALBINO. WHITE we faught Against them, OK THEY GOT US NOW!! hahah because of our sin to that LAW,,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.Joshua 11:4;And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.Joshua 11:6;And the LORD said unto Joshua, Be not afraid because of them: for to morrow about this time will I deliver them up all slain before Israel: thou shalt hough their horses, and burn their chariots with fire.Joshua 11:7;So Joshua came, and all the people of war with him, against them by the waters of Merom suddenly; and they fell upon them.LOOK LOOK LOOK CHECK THIS WE CHASED THEM TO MESOPOTAMIA LOOK LOOOK Joshua 11:8;And the LORD delivered them into the hand of Israel, who smote them, and chased them unto great Zidon, and unto Misrephothmaim, and unto the valley of Mizpeh eastward; and they smote them, until they left them none remaining."Misrephothmaim "IS A PURPOSE MISPELL FOR Mesopotamia; SEE THEY ALL COME FROM BABYLON WHITE PEOPLES DO,Like the word ASHKENAZ in Babylon look look Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. SEE CHAPTER 11 JOSHUA we was AT THEM CHASE THEM OUT THEY land,, see jews say Palestine there's BECAUSE THEY AMORITES mixed with all from babylon, CAIN is in them, they been trying to Perserv that bloodline,Joshua 11:21;And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.OK CHECK THIS ALL NO GENEALOGY PEOPLES GONE BE CAIN PEOPLES THE ANAKIMS an all CAIN AMORITE mixed lived in MOUNTAIN BECAUSE THE COLD HELP THEY WHITE SKIN, so when ever you see MOUNTAIN peoples they gone be turn white an live in COLD COOL PLACE,HORITES an others all Cain NO GENEALOGY with ADAM peoples till they Mixed Ham Japheht did just that!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#65880 May 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MAMA'S A "BITCH," YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE NAZI INBRED FUCK!!!!!!!!!
YOU SOUND LIKE EVERY PIECE OF SHIT, THAT HAS BEEN DROPPED, BY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, THAT HAS LIVED, AND YET TO LIVE!!!
IN OTHER WORDs: "YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT...SHIT...AND ALL YOU'LL EVER BE...IS SHIT!!!"
YA SON OF A BEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AATCH!!!!!!!!!!
Their trying to protect that ea garbage from it's Medicine above!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65881 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler did not have African roots, and neither was he Jewish. He was one of the biggest genocidal beasts in human history. He did absolutely NOTHING for any Africans and NOTHING for any Jewish people other then kill thousands of them. Adolf Hitler was a white dude, a European with European roots, who promote his suppose 'Aryan European superiority' beliefs while his Nazi buffoons were working on sick human experienments on Africans and Jewish people on HIS orders cause he and his racist kind believed Africans and Jewish people as "inferior" to their "white race".
I never thought you are that poor debater on issues. Let me remind you back how we started the issue of African genetic closeness of certain Balkan countries and your racist looks against blacks. We strted with haplotype EV-13, as younger son of EM-78, north African in origin, and it was aged not more than 8,000 years as per the links. People took samples from the tissues of certain men and concluded they were linked with African and ancient Jewish people. This link will not make them African but surely their ancestors were recent African descendants.

I was wondering why most of the midival period European leaders were African linked (EV-13 carriers) while other European (R & I carriers) were an ordinary people. Was it not related to the gene? Is it not an evidence that these African linked people were more civilized and ofcourse one that brought farming to the ancient savage Europeans. Why you can't be proud of your African linked gene? How come you rather hate and become racist? That was all my point.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65882 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no such thing as 'medebays' across the world, idiot. Archeology, history and Yeah DNA, something that you don't understand just as you don't understand what the Athinganoi in the above passage were, UNCircumcised "gentiles", prove you wrong and that you have no clue WHAT you are talking about.
Agreed! Let it be supported with evidence.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65883 May 29, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. Do men come from apes? I hear u throwing around eurasians in Africa for 30,000 a lot. Usually people who believe in the 30000- 50000 years in Africa also believe in evolution. Do you?
Also let's assume you are correct. My question then would be who was in North Africa 60000 or lets say 75000 years ago? The eurasians hadn't arrive yet.
Also I'm going to focus your attention on the Sonike tribe of Africa. They are the ancestors of the Mande who are the ancestors of AA. Since you don't trust afrocentric sources, I thought Wikipedia would suffice.
To be cont..
This is an excellent site. Please read the whole article. It must apply to Egypt as well because neanderthals and Cro_Magnon man would have had to go through Egypt to get into Libya.
www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65885 May 29, 2013
It is more than likely the ancient peoples especially the Mesopotamians,Chaldeans and Babylonians were Eurasian and of course the Hebrews because they came from the Chaldeans.
Iraqi Y-DNA is J1 and J2 that originated in West Asia and spread into West Eurasia.
Iraqi mtDNA is similar to Iran,Syria,Palestine,Georgia and Armenia, but it differs completely to North Africa and the Arabian penisula.
The second most frequent Haplogroup was R1b and R1a which originates in Eastern Europe and central Asia!
Abraham was most definitely Eurasian and considering to that the Eurasian Neolithic farmers went into Europe and North Africa with their Haplogroups even before the existence of Abraham, the Middle East was definitely always Eurasian!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65886 May 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Their trying to protect that ea garbage from it's Medicine above!!!!
You need to take you medicine and put you false teeth in, you fat old man.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65887 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to make everyone 'African'. That picture of Albert Ensteine shows a typical none black African kid. There is no 'reflects the child hapltype of the African rooted EM-78' other then you delusional mind. Ensteine as a child.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Einstein was a European Jew, you know those same Ashkenazi European Jews that people around here keep claiming as 'fake'. I guess they are 'fake' only when it suites their propagandistic opinions.
The fake Jews, have less of the Hitler's DNA, but they are packed with more of R, I and G. Their J2 is not to be counted as it is non-semetic. They carry about less than 18% of the the Jewish EM-35 and 12% of the CHM (J1).

We are not the only one who said so, it is the world and even the top Israel scientists today admitted they are from Khazar

http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scien...

May 8, 2013

An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine

"Scientists usually don’t call each other “liars” and “frauds.”

But that’s how Johns Hopkins University post-doctoral researcher Eran Elhaik describes a group of widely respected geneticists, including Harry Ostrer, professor of pathology and genetics at Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine and author of the 2012 book “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People.”

"In “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses,” published in December in the online journal Genome Biology and Evolution, Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi Jews’ roots lie in the Caucasus — a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black and Caspian seas — not in the Middle East. They are descendants, he argues, of the Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries. Ashkenazi genes, Elhaik added, are far more heterogeneous than Ostrer and other proponents of the Rhineland Hypothesis believe. Elhaik did find a Middle Eastern genetic marker in DNA from Jews, but, he says, it could be from Iran, not ancient Judea.

Elhaik writes that the Khazars converted to Judaism in the eighth century, although many historians believe that only royalty and some members of the aristocracy converted. But widespread conversion by the Khazars is the only way to explain the ballooning of the European Jewish population to 8 million at the beginning of the 20th century from its tiny base in the Middle Ages, Elhaik says.

Elhaik bases his conclusion on an analysis of genetic data published by a team of researchers led by Doron Behar, a population geneticist and senior physician at Israel’s Rambam Medical Center, in Haifa. Using the same data, Behar’s team published in 2010 a paper concluding that most contemporary Jews around the world and some non-Jewish populations from the Levant, or Eastern Mediterranean, are closely related

Slave Coast Hebrew

Tahuya, WA

#65888 May 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is an excellent site. Please read the whole article. It must apply to Egypt as well because neanderthals and Cro_Magnon man would have had to go through Egypt to get into Libya.
www.temehu.com/History-of-Libya.htm
I ASKED U SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, ANSWER THEM OR BOW OUT. I'M DONE. NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SONG N DANCE ROUTINE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Calilove 6,789
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 4 min Guest 755
Special OPS to Obama: Let us fight ISIS already 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 10
Africa... 8 min Stupid Thread 2
why do white people hate other races so much 8 min SkyJack29 329
Black Men are Naturally Submissive to White Men (Apr '12) 10 min Guest 91
All women prefer white men 10 min Calilove 4,618
Josh Duggar, just your typical cracka. 21 min PolakPotrafi 50
white police officer freed in ohio hooray for j... 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 19
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 124
More from around the web