Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast Hebrew

United States

#65891 May 29, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. Do men come from apes? I hear u throwing around eurasians in Africa for 30,000 a lot. Usually people who believe in the 30000- 50000 years in Africa also believe in evolution. Do you?
Also let's assume you are correct. My question then would be who was in North Africa 60000 or lets say 75000 years ago? The eurasians hadn't arrive yet.
Also I'm going to focus your attention on the Sonike tribe of Africa. They are the ancestors of the Mande who are the ancestors of AA. Since you don't trust afrocentric sources, I thought Wikipedia would suffice.
To be cont..
AGAIN, ADDRESS EACH QUESTION ONE BY ONE. U LOVE TOO REPLY TO A POST WITHOUT ANSWERING THE POST. PLEASE GO PLAY ON A FREEWAY.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#65892 May 29, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read it again?
<quoted text>
Also, this is quite similar with the origin of Ethiopian and Somali Cushites, infact the time frame is identical to what I have read about Agaws/Somalies/Oromos.
"Cruciani et al.(2007) also note this as evidence for "a corridor for bidirectional migrations" between Northeast Africa (Egypt and Libya in their data) on the one hand and East Africa on the other. Because Cruciani et al.(2007) also proposed that E-M35, the parent clade of E-M78, originated in East Africa during the paleolithic and subsequently spread to the region of Egypt. E-M78 in East Africa, is therefore the result of a back migration. The authors believe there were "at least 2 episodes between 23.9–17.3 ky and 18.0–5.9 ky ago".
Another probable migration to the south from Egypt was noted by Hassan et al.(2008) based upon their survey of Sudan. Specifically E-V12 and E-V22, "might have been brought to Sudan from North Africa after the progressive desertification of the Sahara around 6,000-8,000 years ago".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68
alice doesn't say the anu were ethiopian, and there's nothing to suggest they were. she calls them 'cushites', but uses that term to refer to all black africans, including WA.

and A,B, and C-group nubians came outta the sahara and were e1b1a carriers.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65893 May 29, 2013
It shouldn't matter, as such as Judaism is more of a religion. What is new here is the date of their conversion, as recent as 18th to 20th century. I believe these people had certainly some links with the ancient people, but the question is 'Where are the descendants of those ancient Jews that converted Ashkenazim Jews?'? Are they murdered? Or could they possibly retreated to the Sumatrans of today? There are people that are denied of their ancestors link. Ashkenazim need to stop their racist look.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65894 May 30, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, ADDRESS EACH QUESTION ONE BY ONE. U LOVE TOO REPLY TO A POST WITHOUT ANSWERING THE POST. PLEASE GO PLAY ON A FREEWAY.
Im not sure if I believe in evolution. Iv asked people how is it that Chimps have 98% Human DNA. No one seems to be able to answer that question! Why cant religious people answer that question? Anyway like I said before, neanderthals lived in Libya and Egypt. Cro-Magnon also lived in Egypt and Libya. Im sure that at the time of Cro-Magnon man there must have been Africans living there. The Cro-Magnon skulls in Egypt show they interbred with Africans!

Level 6

Location hidden

#65895 May 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
alice doesn't say the anu were ethiopian, and there's nothing to suggest they were. she calls them 'cushites', but uses that term to refer to all black africans, including WA.
and A,B, and C-group nubians came outta the sahara and were e1b1a carriers.
Dl, Alice said the Anu people crossed the red sea via Ethiopia, and you know today's Ethiopian cushites carry haplotype EM-35, the same haplotype as that of Sumatran Levi. Alice said these people settled in sudan around 3000 to 4000 B.C. and when they come to Ethiopia of today, they probably stayed for another 1000 years as Abraham lived 2000 B.C. in Mesopotamia or more likely the Sumatran city of the ancient northern Yemen. You know the ancient Sumatran city was far south-west and not in Iraq. It was the ancient tradition to call the name of places after the name of the people that settled there.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#65896 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dl, Alice said the Anu people crossed the red sea via Ethiopia, and you know today's Ethiopian cushites carry haplotype EM-35, the same haplotype as that of Sumatran Levi. Alice said these people settled in sudan around 3000 to 4000 B.C. and when they come to Ethiopia of today, they probably stayed for another 1000 years as Abraham lived 2000 B.C. in Mesopotamia or more likely the Sumatran city of the ancient northern Yemen. You know the ancient Sumatran city was far south-west and not in Iraq. It was the ancient tradition to call the name of places after the name of the people that settled there.
alice doesn't say the anu were ethiopian nor does she say they migrated from ethiopia, or even suggest either. as the oldest anu site can be found in the fezzan its commonly accepted that this is their origin - what's also referred to as 'the ancient mande of the fezzan'. this was e1b1a territory and a central location for e1b1a saharans who stretched from the nile to morocco.

sorry, bruh. but this has nothing to do with e1b1b ethiopians.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65897 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
It shouldn't matter, as such as Judaism is more of a religion. What is new here is the date of their conversion, as recent as 18th to 20th century. I believe these people had certainly some links with the ancient people, but the question is 'Where are the descendants of those ancient Jews that converted Ashkenazim Jews?'? Are they murdered? Or could they possibly retreated to the Sumatrans of today? There are people that are denied of their ancestors link. Ashkenazim need to stop their racist look.
If you read the bible you would know that a lot of ancient Jews lived in Greece and Italy. Their descendants still live there. The oldest ancient Jewish skulls have been found in the catacombs of Rome. Some of these Jews went first into Germany then Baltic countries after being persecuted by the Catholics in Italy. Not all Ashkenazi Jews are converts. You said so in one of your other links. There are also Jews from Egypt,Iraq,Iran,Syria and these Jews living in Israel ARE REAL JEWS. The Samaritans never married outside their own peoples for centuries and most definitely ARE NOT ASHKENAZI JEWS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65898 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Samaritans carry M78 !!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65899 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake Jews, have less of the Hitler's DNA, but they are packed with more of R, I and G. Their J2 is not to be counted as it is non-semetic. They carry about less than 18% of the the Jewish EM-35 and 12% of the CHM (J1).
We are not the only one who said so, it is the world and even the top Israel scientists today admitted they are from Khazar
http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scien...
May 8, 2013
An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine
"Scientists usually don’t call each other “liars” and “frauds.”
But that’s how Johns Hopkins University post-doctoral researcher Eran Elhaik describes a group of widely respected geneticists, including Harry Ostrer, professor of pathology and genetics at Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine and author of the 2012 book “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People.”
"In “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses,” published in December in the online journal Genome Biology and Evolution, Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi Jews’ roots lie in the Caucasus — a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black and Caspian seas — not in the Middle East. They are descendants, he argues, of the Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries. Ashkenazi genes, Elhaik added, are far more heterogeneous than Ostrer and other proponents of the Rhineland Hypothesis believe. Elhaik did find a Middle Eastern genetic marker in DNA from Jews, but, he says, it could be from Iran, not ancient Judea.
Elhaik writes that the Khazars converted to Judaism in the eighth century, although many historians believe that only royalty and some members of the aristocracy converted. But widespread conversion by the Khazars is the only way to explain the ballooning of the European Jewish population to 8 million at the beginning of the 20th century from its tiny base in the Middle Ages, Elhaik says.
Elhaik bases his conclusion on an analysis of genetic data published by a team of researchers led by Doron Behar, a population geneticist and senior physician at Israel’s Rambam Medical Center, in Haifa. Using the same data, Behar’s team published in 2010 a paper concluding that most contemporary Jews around the world and some non-Jewish populations from the Levant, or Eastern Mediterranean, are closely related
Haplogroup J2 IS SEMETIC!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65900 May 30, 2013
The decendants of the Israelites. Did the ancient Israelites look like these people:
anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65901 May 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>dont askenaz call themselfs jews? wake up! the whole story is in bible,
So what of all the historic sites in far west predates these stories of yours?
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65902 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake Jews, have less of the Hitler's DNA, but they are packed with more of R, I and G. Their J2 is not to be counted as it is non-semetic. They carry about less than 18% of the the Jewish EM-35 and 12% of the CHM (J1).
We are not the only one who said so, it is the world and even the top Israel scientists today admitted they are from Khazar
http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scien...
May 8, 2013
An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine
"Scientists usually don’t call each other “liars” and “frauds.”
But that’s how Johns Hopkins University post-doctoral researcher Eran Elhaik describes a group of widely respected geneticists, including Harry Ostrer, professo.......nt Judea.
Elhaik writes that the Khazars converted to Judaism in the eighth century, although many historians believe that only royalty and some members of the aristocracy converted. But widespread conversion by the Khazars is the only way to explain the ballooning of the European Jewish population to 8 million at the beginning of the 20th century from its tiny base in the Middle Ages, Elhaik says.
Elhaik bases his conclusion on an analysis of genetic data published by a team of researchers led by Doron Behar, a population geneticist and senior physician at Israel’s Rambam Medical Center, in Haifa. Using the same data, Behar’s team published in 2010 a paper concluding that most contemporary Jews around the world and some non-Jewish populations from the Levant, or Eastern Mediterranean, are closely related
He has a glimpse of the truth, but not all. Einstein and co were all members of the pagan lutherian cult who killed the black Jews, that's why he speculated that there are rumours saying its only members of the aristocrats and "royals".

But here is the judgment;

They are fake royals, were all illiterates and barbarians, holocausted black Jews and took their names, customs, and royalty. So they started to answer JEW.

So I laugh at u people when u want to link these people to Israel when they don't have link, only the fake eurasians who somehow were able to get the black secret from Germany and used it against the blacks , came all the way from west Europe conquering with cosmic powers and deception (demonic) until they reached Egypt.

These are the people Ben keeps talking about but Ben wants to know how come black Hebrews were in Europe, and its easy to explain it since all he usually wants me to explain to him is "where they cursed?"....so let me now say it simply...... These royalties who were black Hebrew Jews in Europe their land was taken from them and some of them who knew the scientific knowledge was locked up in new territories (taken away from their lands) to other parts of Europe, some ran to Poland (its in polish history), put n prison, until the whites learnt their knowledge using torture and force to get it out from them, and they became slaves in their the lands of he barbarians like in England in the 1600s. All these in history.

So they were in west Europe experiencing exactly what the Hebrews in the east like Bens ancestors were experiencing so ALL western and Eastern Hebrews are part of the curse. Ill take my time to be posting links to all these later.

@Jeff;
And Jeff I'm not talking to you! I have seen you are not a serious person! I won't reply u ever again!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#65903 May 30, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you calling caucasians Cain?

If so,
Then you are implying that the caucasians were here first?

If not,
Then you are saying that Cain is another set of "black" people with a SNAKE as their father?

Either way, neither seems plausible. Perhaps you should rethink this hypothesis.
Foolish..how does that imply the Caucasian race are the elders of Earth? Cain descendants represent the first of those ppl identified as lepers or having skin disease/disorders etc..read the bible don't just skim thru it!! Clearly Cain is NOT in Adam lineage bcz Cain name is NOT written along Adam lineage..I can read..show me in Adam lineage where Cain is written, hold up I'll show U myself

GENESIS 5:1) This is the record of the family line of Adam. When God created humankind, he made them in the likeness of God.
2) He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named them "humankind."
3) When Adam had lived 130 years he fathered a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and he named him Seth.
4) The length of time Adam lived after he became the father of Seth was 800 years; during this time he had other sons and daughters.
5) The entire lifetime of Adam was 930 years, and then he died.
6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh.
Where is Cain name in there? And Cain was not what you call the typical African by features alone..bottom line is Cain isn't a son of Adam

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65904 May 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>CREATOR turn him white a SCARED gen thang, he was so scared he lied an turn white hahahah lol for real TAZARAAT was put on him! he was first white man ADAM FIRST BLACK MAN that everybody came from, hahaha i love this! this fun! i aint did no work all day being on here!
Thank U Bro..dude Cherokee must be puffin UDO in his peace pipe

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65905 May 30, 2013
Cherokee Moroon wrote:
<quoted text>I am not understanding the question.

Are you saying that anything that can be proven or expressed scientifically is NOT of the "ALMIGHTY ONE".

You say no mix can become a whole and no science supports this. Are you sure or are you hoping that's the case?
Dude..once an alteration or change occurs in anything, and U mix it w/ an original product..how in hell do U expect to come back w/ an original of it after (4) rounds or generations and the paternal is the guide line? Original Father and Original Mother brings Original Offspring etc..once a mix of either parent (especially the father in Hebrew lineage) is introduced into the scenario there's NO CHANCE of anything being original any longer..who taught you after 4 generations of a half breed it adds up to a whole Negro? Man U disgust me..U sound like one of those creeps on CSI
REAL

Atlanta, GA

#65907 May 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take you medicine and put you false teeth in, you fat old man.
sHUT YOUR NO TOOTH AZZ UP PUNK.
REAL

Atlanta, GA

#65908 May 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take you medicine and put you false teeth in, you fat old man.
Go take your old age meds, punk.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65909 May 30, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
alice doesn't say the anu were ethiopian nor does she say they migrated from ethiopia, or even suggest either. as the oldest anu site can be found in the fezzan its commonly accepted that this is their origin - what's also referred to as 'the ancient mande of the fezzan'. this was e1b1a territory and a central location for e1b1a saharans who stretched from the nile to morocco.
sorry, bruh. but this has nothing to do with e1b1b ethiopians.
Are you saying they just used Ethiopian sky to flee to Mesopitamia? It was for sure on earth, and this was what she said (my third time):

Alice,

I did some research on the Anu people, especially their origins. Based on your article, and on my research, the Anu people originated in Lybia, and then migrated into Lower and Upper Egypt where they built a number of cities, including the city of Annu (Heliopolis).

Over time, they migrated from Upper Egypt into ETHIOPIA, across the Red Sea to the southern regions of the Arabian peninsula, and then northward into Mesopotamia. The ancient city of Uruk I was an Anu settlement. This settlement lasted from 4000 B.C to 3000 B.C.

http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2010/06/ab...

Also, if you think E1b1a went that ancient out of Africa, why it is missing in that area today? Don't forget E1b1a is not cushite.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#65910 May 30, 2013
REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take your old age meds, punk.
Did you change you name fat old sweaty man with no teeth!!! I wonder how many names youve got you lying old goat!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65911 May 30, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought you are that poor debater on issues. Let me remind you back how we started the issue of African genetic closeness of certain Balkan countries and your racist looks against blacks. We strted with haplotype EV-13, as younger son of EM-78, north African in origin, and it was aged not more than 8,000 years as per the links. People took samples from the tissues of certain men and concluded they were linked with African and ancient Jewish people. This link will not make them African but surely their ancestors were recent African descendants.
I was wondering why most of the midival period European leaders were African linked (EV-13 carriers) while other European (R & I carriers) were an ordinary people. Was it not related to the gene? Is it not an evidence that these African linked people were more civilized and ofcourse one that brought farming to the ancient savage Europeans. Why you can't be proud of your African linked gene? How come you rather hate and become racist? That was all my point.
I never thought you could misconstrue genetics so much as you do. Balkan countries and people do not show any 'African' genetic closeness, they all show to be closely related to other Europeans, their genetic markers are Europeans, the EV13 marker is European, it is NOT African nor is it common in Africans. EV13 mutation arose in the Near East while the actual marker itself among WHITE people aka Europeans, its as far from the EM-78 when it left African DEVOID of the EV13 mutation as you can get, try like nearly 20,000 years ago. The sample from the tissues of those certain European men concluded they were linked with other EUROPEANS. So no their ancestors were not recent "African descendants" but recent EUROPEAN descendants. The European E-V13 microsatellite haplotypes and chromosomes are related to each other. E-V13 shows a frequency distribution within Europe similar to that observed for J-M12. Its similar to how East Europeans R1a carriers do NOT cluster close to South Asian R1a carriers cause the subclades of R1a carried by East Europeans are DIFFERENT from the ones carried by South Asians, same thing with European EV13 carriers, they cluster closer to other Europeans, NOT Africans.

"As to a western Asia–Europe connection, our data suggest that -----> western Asians carrying E-V13 <---- may have reached the Balkans anytime after 17.0 ky ago. Accordingly, the allele frequency peak is located in Europe, whereas the distribution of microsatellite allele variance shows a maximum in western Asia (fig. 5). The low E-V13 frequency (0.9%) and microsatellite variance (0.13) in Africa do not support an antiquity greater than in western Asia. Thus, E-V13 ----> ORIGINATED <--- in western Asia about 11 ky ago, and its presence in northern Africa is the result of a more recent introgression(back migrations from Europe or West Asia). E-V13 chromosomes sampled in western Asia and their coalescence estimate detect a likely Paleolithic exit out of Africa of E-M78 chromosomes ---> DEVOID <--- of the V13 mutation, which later occurred somewhere in the Near East." ~ Cruciani et al.

There is no evidence of those Europeans being 'African' linked because no such dubious linkage exist, their ancestors were Europeans. The EV13 marker is a European marker. Most of the medieval period European leaders were Europeans, genetically as well as phenotypically, culturally, linguistical.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/25236-Ha...

The only European "rulers" that you keep bringing up with your dubious 'African' linkage are two of the biggest genocidal beasts in human history Hitler and Napoleon and they were NEITHER medieval period European leaders nor did they have any African lineage. Napoleon, as some around here believe, shot the nose off the sphinx and Hitler had his Nazi goons do inhuman experiments on Africans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 1 min Jake 113
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,658,635
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 5 min RUN Rauner Run 12
Why are black men so cruel? (Sep '13) 7 min FireFellow44 35
Why do black men make such hot girls? 8 min Blackboigurls 1
Stop the violence against black trans women 11 min Marcus Washington 12
Poll Are mixed race men more attractive than black men? (Feb '10) 16 min Warren h 216
Is this KIP? 29 min KIP 36
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 45 min I M WHITE 63
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 83
More from around the web