Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65730 May 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! the New peoples placed in our land!,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., them be the jews of today along with ASHKENAZ,Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. Ararat, be them Khazars Georgian,an Ashkenaz be the likes of our Rothschilds,the Sepharvaim be your Sephardi sephardics,Ararat is the jews that came from turkey, an them parts! all them was your BABYLONIAN JEWs,in the book of EZRA we wanted NO parts of them! we are two different peoples as a whole ,the JEW inherited our Heritage, do to our sin! thats what the" Tanakh" is about! we cant be jews like they cant be HEBREWS, all HEBREWS lost HERITAGE an suffered slavery an was shipped to foreign land , as stated by Moses in Torah
Sorry I've been trying to frame the question in my
head; here it is!

Show me from bible why u call them ashkenazim peopler Jew. I mean where were they tagged 'JEW'??????

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#65731 May 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok you got a gppd one in, like when scuthians an arab sepharvaim chased us our of Jerusalem, an occupied our lands after we was gone, War made all the peoples run, an some get raped by invaders will change everything arould,as happen with native Americans, you have more whites saying they natives then the natives hahah, say what you doing here?
Have U chckd out the holocaust tht took place right in Africa own backyard that was set-up by Germany long b4 the so call Jew Holocaust in Germany?? Man, that's some deep shiznik huh Bro?? Cold blooded..
Slave Coast Hebrew

United States

#65732 May 29, 2013
Jeremiah 43:5 KJV

But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;

If all the remnant of Judah went into Eguypt who was left in Israel? when did those Jews return to Israel? If all the returnees were accounted for in Israel and those Jews went into Africa how did they get to polland, Lithuania, Germany, and Russia? After the final remnant of Judah went into Africa when did they come back out.

The slavetrade was the only mass removal of people in Africa.
Slave Coast Hebrew

United States

#65733 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he and I disagree on certain things, Glimmer is most "sophisticated" and understand science much better then most around here.
Take Ur ape believing doctrine elsewhere truth stalker

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65734 May 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
But please can you (or anybody) tell me why Glimmer doesn't want to realise this wars issue????????

I see he feels no invader ever mixed with ethiopians till today!!!!!!

Impossible!!!!! Romans started trading and intermarried with ethiopians since far back!!!!!!
I may be wrong but isn't it fact that Caesar flirted or tried to sway an Ethiopian woman to be his mistress or some shiznik?? Everywhere we look and see ppl of less-melanin to the point they are pale white shows how the dirty seed as mingled
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65735 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he and I disagree on certain things, Glimmer is most "sophisticated" and understand science much better then most around here.
U see the problem, even if we talk till tomorrow about DNA science, there are a million and one more sophisticated scientists than glimmer who have proven that it a USLESS science;
The first time I came here I brought out different similar links to the link; dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/3008240

And you people NEVER (I repeat NEVER) talk about how WARS have displaced many people!!!!! So its all a SCAM science.

Do u now see my own sophistication?

I'm very sure there were many brutal wars than recorded!!!! Just check out the old testament alone, where are all those wars recorded in history?

How is Glimmer going to keep talking about Ethiopians being brown, and immediately I bring out PITCH BLACK omo tribe from same ethiopia, glimmer loses his cool!!!!!! It shows he is not calm minded, he has a troubled soul! And he covers it up by scolding! No charisma!!!!!!!!!!

Man that's not sophistication!!!!!!!!

If they bring Glimmer and I out in the public ill win him 1 million times and he won't know what to say again!!!!!!!! I gave him the medebays from the different countries who as they all wrote their different stories NEVER knew each other, yet he won't comment, telling me he is looking for DNA! He is not sophisticated if he can't talk linguistics and culture!!!!!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65736 May 29, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>I call BULLSHIT! He never combed his hair? lol.. even if he did, it was wooly and wirey, just like that Jew on youtube I posted up. Wtf is you people's problem!? How the FUCK can you determine some percentile of African DNA when ALL DNA IS AFRICAN?! White people make me laugh and then I remember my disgust for your being the supreme liars and murderers on this planet. Your dna findings are garbage, a science you know NOTHING about, which is why your dumb asses are splicing human dna with that of fruits and vegetables. The majority your so called science is garbage, especially your fake ass carbon dating procedures, propoganda set to disprove God and make yourselves seem older than you actually are. Fuckin liars and it's plain to see.
LMMAO

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65737 May 29, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they even have that much is the question. 5% is significant especially after so much time has elapsed. That number represents millions in %. FYI.

BTW every notable scholar knows that the building pyramids pre date the birth of Abraham. If the caucasian Isralites built the pyramids as u claim, which dynastic period did it occur and which pyramid did the caucasian isralites build?

Waiting patiently:.........
Cricket cricket..when he answers (of he does decide too)..the reply will be so far fetch he'd done better by remaining silent anyway
Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65738 May 29, 2013
I was just surfing random threads, and I came to the conclusion that this Jeff, is insecure about himself. He keeps vouching for Europeans although he is Asian, is it because his Greek girlfriend broke up with him? I read somewhere, where he said ancient Egyptians had no influence in Greek culture and philosophical ideas? Although they studied in African universities. Anyhow, the European Jews today are converts, the Sephardic Yemeni Jews and the beta Israel are the true descendants. In the quran and other testaments, the Jews were described having dark skin.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65739 May 29, 2013
Slave Coast Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>. Do men come from apes? I hear u throwing around eurasians in Africa for 30,000 a lot. Usually people who believe in the 30000- 50000 years in Africa also believe in evolution. Do you?

Also let's assume you are correct. My question then would be who was in North Africa 60000 or lets say 75000 years ago? The eurasians hadn't arrive yet.

Also I'm going to focus your attention on the Sonike tribe of Africa. They are the ancestors of the Mande who are the ancestors of AA. Since you don't trust afrocentric sources, I thought Wikipedia would suffice.

To be cont..
I just ordered the book about Ancient Olmec and they supposedly are Mande also? Hv U researched any on them located around the South American regions..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#65740 May 29, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>On the man of sin..

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11
He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not arrive until the rebellion comes and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior.

On the good and original seed and that of the imposter, who was planted afterward, by Satan the devil..

Matthew 13:24-30
Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But that night as the workers slept, his enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat, then went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared. "The owner's servants came to him and said,'Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?' "'An enemy did this,' he replied. "The servants asked him,'Do you want us to go and pull them up?' "'No,' he answered,'because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.'"
Say man..I love all those scriptures you used..I posted them before and no one commented! That's the ugly truth being suppressed
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65741 May 29, 2013
Fidosayshello wrote:
I was just surfing random threads, and I came to the conclusion that this Jeff, is insecure about himself. He keeps vouching for Europeans although he is Asian, is it because his Greek girlfriend broke up with him? I read somewhere, where he said ancient Egyptians had no influence in Greek culture and philosophical ideas? Although they studied in African universities. Anyhow, the European Jews today are converts, the Sephardic Yemeni Jews and the beta Israel are the true descendants. In the quran and other testaments, the Jews were described having dark skin.
You are a reject obsessed with Europeans, Asians, Middle Eastern people especially Israelites, Native Americans, and a whole other people and civilizations that had no connection to your West African ancestors. Seek mental help, you need it.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65742 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf is DNA??????????

When you bring out things like this omo, he gets fidgety!!!!!!!!!

He then tells me that I'm a racist!!!!!!! Then I bring out non racist sites like this that even appeared before the medebay scrolls were discovered in ethiopia!!!!!! This one was documented when white people used to visit ethiopia in the past!!!!!!! www.nai.uu.se/library/resources/dossiers/loca...
When you bring out

It clearly says medebay was a legendary family!!!!!!!

Again, I show him that in the medieval times there was NOT only one melchizedek!!!!!!!! But he won't comment!!!!!!!!!! Is this one a racist site too!!!!!!! See!!!!!!!!

Another quite distinct sect or party is refuted by
Marcus Eremita, who seems to have been a
disciple of St. John Chrysostom. His book Eis ton
Melchisedek, or according to Photius "Against the
Melchisedekites",[1] speaks of these new teachers
as making Melchisedech an incarnation of the
Logos (divine Word). They were anathematized by
the bishops, but would not cease to preach. They
seem to have been otherwise orthodox. St. Jerome
(Ep. 73) refutes an anonymous work which
identified Melchisedech with the Holy Ghost.
About AD 600, Timotheus, Presbyter of
Constantinople, in his book De receptione
Haereticorum [2] adds at the end of his list of
heretics who need rebaptism the
Melchisedechians, "now called
Athingani" (Untouchables). They live in Phrygia,
and are neither Hebrews nor Gentiles. They keep
the Sabbath, but are not circumcised. They will not
touch any man. If food is offered to them, they ask
for it to be placed on the ground; then they come
and take it. They give to others with the same
precautions.
It is uncertain whether the sect survived beyond
the 9th century. They were probably scattered
across Anatolia and the Balkans following the
destruction of the Paulician capital Tephrike in the
870s.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athinganoi

And let's not forget that I keep repeating that I have also shown that different medebays from different countries who due to many years of lost contact plus colonizations and wars up till this time wrote about their different medebay stories that they were once on top of kings as spiritual guides!!!!!!!!!! What I'm stressing here is THEY WROTE without the concent or knowledge of another medebay in other countries!!!!!!!!!! Yet Glimmer doesn't respond to that!!!!! What else is linguistics and cultural evidence???????
7New Earth7

Sweden

#65743 May 29, 2013
Correction: And let's not forget that I keep repeating that I have
also shown that different medebays from different
countries whom even though many years of wars made them lose contact with and forget all their worldwide medebay family members and their global family rulership stories; yet they still wrote about
their different medebay stories individually-------- that they were once on
top of kings as spiritual guides!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that evidence that the medebay script is real??????

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65744 May 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I've been trying to frame the question in my
head; here it is!
Show me from bible why u call them ashkenazim peopler Jew. I mean where were they tagged 'JEW'??????
ashkenaz son of gomer ashkenaz take Babylon the sepharvaim chaldean stock over, see all the chaldeans was at first was some mixed arabs, hahah lol ok ashkenaz the scythian magog took Babylon over as it is this day, ashkenaz killed the sephrvim way of life as it is read Jeremiah 51;27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#65745 May 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
U see the problem, even if we talk till tomorrow about DNA science, there are a million and one more sophisticated scientists than glimmer who have proven that it a USLESS science;
The first time I came here I brought out different similar links to the link; dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/3008240
And you people NEVER (I repeat NEVER) talk about how WARS have displaced many people!!!!! So its all a SCAM science.
Do u now see my own sophistication?
I'm very sure there were many brutal wars than recorded!!!! Just check out the old testament alone, where are all those wars recorded in history?
How is Glimmer going to keep talking about Ethiopians being brown, and immediately I bring out PITCH BLACK omo tribe from same ethiopia, glimmer loses his cool!!!!!! It shows he is not calm minded, he has a troubled soul! And he covers it up by scolding! No charisma!!!!!!!!!!
Man that's not sophistication!!!!!!!!
If they bring Glimmer and I out in the public ill win him 1 million times and he won't know what to say again!!!!!!!! I gave him the medebays from the different countries who as they all wrote their different stories NEVER knew each other, yet he won't comment, telling me he is looking for DNA! He is not sophisticated if he can't talk linguistics and culture!!!!!!!
look here son Jews r jews but never Hebrews plain as that!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#65746 May 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf is DNA??????????
When you bring out things like this omo, he gets fidgety!!!!!!!!!
He then tells me that I'm a racist!!!!!!! Then I bring out non racist sites like this that even appeared before the medebay scrolls were discovered in ethiopia!!!!!! This one was documented when white people used to visit ethiopia in the past!!!!!!! www.nai.uu.se/library/resources/dossiers/loca...
When you bring out
It clearly says medebay was a legendary family!!!!!!!
Again, I show him that in the medieval times there was NOT only one melchizedek!!!!!!!! But he won't comment!!!!!!!!!! Is this one a racist site too!!!!!!! See!!!!!!!!
Another quite distinct sect or party is refuted by
Marcus Eremita, who seems to have been a
disciple of St. John Chrysostom. His book Eis ton
Melchisedek, or according to Photius "Against the
Melchisedekites",[1] speaks of these new teachers
as making Melchisedech an incarnation of the
Logos (divine Word). They were anathematized by
the bishops, but would not cease to preach. They
seem to have been otherwise orthodox. St. Jerome
(Ep. 73) refutes an anonymous work which
identified Melchisedech with the Holy Ghost.
About AD 600, Timotheus, Presbyter of
Constantinople, in his book De receptione
Haereticorum [2] adds at the end of his list of
heretics who need rebaptism the
Melchisedechians, "now called
Athingani" (Untouchables). They live in Phrygia,
and are neither Hebrews nor Gentiles. They keep
the Sabbath, but are not circumcised. They will not
touch any man. If food is offered to them, they ask
for it to be placed on the ground; then they come
and take it. They give to others with the same
precautions.
It is uncertain whether the sect survived beyond
the 9th century. They were probably scattered
across Anatolia and the Balkans following the
destruction of the Paulician capital Tephrike in the
870s.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athinganoi
And let's not forget that I keep repeating that I have also shown that different medebays from different countries who due to many years of lost contact plus colonizations and wars up till this time wrote about their different medebay stories that they were once on top of kings as spiritual guides!!!!!!!!!! What I'm stressing here is THEY WROTE without the concent or knowledge of another medebay in other countries!!!!!!!!!! Yet Glimmer doesn't respond to that!!!!! What else is linguistics and cultural evidence???????
There were no such thing as 'medebays' across the world, idiot. Archeology, history and Yeah DNA, something that you don't understand just as you don't understand what the Athinganoi in the above passage were, UNCircumcised "gentiles", prove you wrong and that you have no clue WHAT you are talking about.

Level 8

Location hidden

#65748 May 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a reject obsessed with Europeans, Asians, Middle Eastern people especially Israelites, Native Americans, and a whole other people and civilizations that had no connection to your West African ancestors. Seek mental help, you need it.
you weak ass bitch you!!! where the hebrews go that went into africa in 588bc? bitch you aint ever tried to answer that because yo weak ass knows,

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#65749 May 29, 2013
SOMEBODY help mebout with this riddle! Ok GOG is of Japheth seed Right?! So why is that Joel had a son or grandson name GOG. Isnt Joel Rueben's stock.

So I notice Shemaiah is GoGs kid on Joel side and thy were called Levitical priest yet fron Reuban. This confuse me.

Shemaiah or Shemi however they put it seems like Cimmerian aka Scythians. Is this showing an infiltration of the priest and thats why Ashkenazi Jews say they are from the Levitical Priestly line.

Gomer was the Galatians according to Josephus who was a Jew and also said that the old Jews were rumored to be black.

Level 8

Location hidden

#65751 May 29, 2013
Fidosayshello wrote:
the Sephardic Yemeni Jews and the beta Israel. EDOMITES,do you knows where sephardic come from? we will OR I WILL SHOW YOU reply!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 43,638
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,375,009
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 12 min dcool 734
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 16 min dcool 337
would filipinas sex black men? from the filipin... (Aug '12) 18 min luvher 52
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 19 min dcool 6,720
I would like to date a white or asian man 24 min Jax 13
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 25 min dcool 1,398
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr SBT 24
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 hr luchadoor 6,267
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 6 hr Moses 3,631
More from around the web